Speaker 1: Look here is shu only films to be buried with. Hello, and welcome to Films to be buried with. My name is Brett Goldstein. I'm a comedian and actor, a writer director at a quiet place, and I love films. As Andy Warhol once said, Land really is the best art except for films and novels. Man, I shouldn't really be competitive. Land is great, but I love films. Oh, I shouldn't have started this. I've confused myself. Yeah, it is tricky, Andy, It is tricky. Every week I invite a special guest over. I tell them they've died. Then I get them to discuss their life through the films that meant the most of them. Previous guests include Barry Jenkins, Amber Ruffi, Mark Frost, Sharon Stone, and even Dead Bambles. But this week it is the excellent comic mister Garrett Millrick. Head over to the Patreontpatreon dot com forward slash Brett Goldstein, where you get about twenty minutes extra stuff with Garrett, including a secret. You also get the whole episode, uncut, ad free and as a video. Check it out over at patreon dot com forward slash Brett Goldstein Garrett Millrick is a brilliant comedian. He's about to head to Edinburgh with his six thousandth show. Garrett Millrick needs more space. He's a prolific and brilliant comic. He also has his own sitcom Do good As coming out in audible soon. Check him out in Edinburgh in August. We recorded this on Zoom a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely to catch up with him and I think you're really going to enjoy it. So that is it for now. I very much hope you enjoy this episode three hundred and seven of this Films to be Buried with. Hello, and welcome to Films to be Buried with. It is I Brett Goldstein and I am joined today by an actor, a radio star, a TV star, a podcaster, a writer, an Edinburgh fringe smash hit year after year, a husband, a no not a husband, and good that we checked, a man about town and a father and a very lovely man and one of the great comedians. He's here. Can you believe it? I can. I'm looking at him and if you are on the video you'll be seeing into Please welcme to the show. He's alive and well, and he's here. It's Gary Millery.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Brett, thanks for being here. How are you.
Speaker 2: That's all right, that's all I am. We were just saying we haven't seen each other very long time. I was married the last time we saw each other.
Speaker 1: It's really it has been a while since I saw you. You've had a baby and and a divorce. Divorce, yeah, one would guess, piece together. Yeah, mate, how's all that? If I may ask? Obviously, don't tell me anything too personal unless you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got so Yeah, I've got three year old daughter. She's she is excellent. So I pick her up from nursery in a bit.
Speaker 1: So that's so nice. Yeah, nice that you have a baby. Now, for those of you listening, Garrett is a very very good comedian. And I first met Garrett. You're one of the few people I know who like I knew you from when you started and you had this gig? Is this right? And you invited me to come to your gig. Yeah yeah, And you were like I'm seeing it was like a gig for you and other actsp butts. It was clearly for you to like.
Speaker 2: Get that's the one. Yeah, it was. Yeah, the shod and for Decabaret in North Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was a fucking great gig. It was a great gig, and you were really great and now you're a big star and I'm very happy to see it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we met each other in basements in London and you are an Emmy winner for a legit movie star.
Speaker 1: Now, enough about me and all and all the bloody ellies, tell me about I'm just taking this Andy stuff. Excuse me? You're doing a new Edinburgh show? Is this correct?
Speaker 2: I am doing a new Edinburgh show? Yeah, once more under the breach.
Speaker 1: What number is this?
Speaker 2: Well? I've actually been going to the Edinburgh Fringe for twenty two years because I I think you and I had a sort of similar entry into Edinburgh. I started doing plays up there and I listened to your podcast with William H. Macy and you were like David Mammett and I too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a load of mammet stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you Which else did you do?
Speaker 2: A Life in the Theater and Oliana? I directed both of those in Edinburgh years before I was.
Speaker 1: A stand up wow, and you were in them or you did director?
Speaker 2: I directed them. Yeah, So I did a little bit of acting at university and then the plan was to be a theater director and I've got to stand up by accident. So how did that happen? Well, basically, I was I got to a point probably just before we met, where I had been directing lots of weird stuff that was very much away from what I wanted to be doing, and the idea was like doing a bit of stand up and perform was just to kind of re engage with an audience because you know, to make plays and things you have to marshal resources and apply for funding and stuff. So I'd been doing all that, but then I ended up doing lots of weird stuff like directing music videos for city traders who were using their bonuses to try and make hip hop albums, and documentaries about things I wasn't interested in, but anything that would just you know, pay a little bit of money. So I yeah, I started doing stand up just as an experiment because there was it was very cheap. You don't have to marshal any resources any stand up You can literally just write something and go on and do it. So that was that would have been probably about a year before before we met.
Speaker 1: But where did it come from if you've been so in the world of plays and stuff and corporate hip hop videos, were you like secretly really into comedy, Like I've.
Speaker 2: Always been really into comedy, So yeah, that was kind of one of the mainly interesting things. And when I was at the Fringe, Oldoras watch a lot of stand up and I was very into sketch and sit comms and things as so I was growing up. So yeah, it was kind of a it was there, and then it just it was Actually it was Stuart Lee's book that I was reading when I was directing a plane in Edinburgh and he's talking. He was talking in the book about the frustrations of commercial directing and and then there's a point where he goes back to stand up after a break and he said, with stand up, it's just you and a microphone and the possibilities at infinite And I thought, oh, that's a good idea. And had I had a friend who she was just out of drama school, so I didn't really know what you do. But coming from the theater, well, I just book the Hending Chickens for two nights and called Michelle up on was like, I booked just an hour to do so we.
Speaker 1: He went straight through, it went straight straight to an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we did sort of twenty minutes solo each twenty minutes together. What to make up there? It was your together, so we did, we did sketches. Yeah, and all of it wasn't stand up that I was doing. It was it was kind of character stuff. So I then got into stand up having done character stuff for about a year and a half, I went into stand up just through MCing, like because that night I ran, if you remember, it was a variety night, so it had stand up in music and sketch and all that sort of stuff, because that's kind of stuff I like. So yeah, it was all kind of a happy accident.
Speaker 1: Really. Two things. One is, there's the thing strictly says in that book which I think about often, where he talks about that most plays and theater practitioners are trying to do that, often trying to do a thing like pierce the fourth wall and go straight to a connection with the audience. And he says that, like he realized even the most hacky of stand ups are doing the thing in a much more direct way than everyone's trying to do in plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really interesting. I always thought there's such a kind of great relationship between stand up and film and theater and all this, because they're just different toolkits for doing the same thing. You've got a group of people and you're trying to entertain them, so the objective is the same, but like the tools that you've got to do it in your box are different, and stand ups quite a you know, direct, because it's it's just you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder with stand up sometimes I don't know if this is true, but I think I've definitely done it. I've done a couple of shows, like Edinburgh stand up shows, where like in my second show, I did a kind of thing where the very end of the show, which felt like a very happy ending, was this bit at the very end, but if you've been following the sort of chronology of what I was telling you, it was actually a really sad ending. But what I had told you was the middle right. So people kind of left happy like, oh that was nice, and then if they thought about it, they were like, oh, hang on a minute. But I don't think anyone ever figured that out, because I think people watch stand up in a different way. They don't watch it like they would watch a player of film stand ups like present Present, Present Present, and.
Speaker 2: It's a confidence trick. It's just look at the card, Look at the card, Look at the card, Look at the card. Yeah, all the time. So you can try to pull that off without people necessarily spotting what you're putting in, whereas sometimes in theater, like you erect a neon sign over it to go. This is the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very interesting. Oh and then the other thing I was going to ask you, given that you started and you were making variety shows, do you only do straight stand up now?
Speaker 2: I do only do this straight stand up, and I've only done straight stand up since twenty twelve, So yeah, I starting sketch things in like twenty ten, and yeah I haven't gone back. I still like during that time there was an amazing sketch and alternative scene in London that had like a bit of crossover because of Edinburgh. You have that that whole scene that was quite at that time sketch and character heavy. There's no real money in sketching character stuff, so there's this kind of great scene we had like mcneiland, Pamphlon and Pappy's and all these people. But like I met Ashlyn at a mcnealand Pamphlon gig, which was like there were a couple of stand ups on it and then sketch. There were lots of gigs like that that was just kind of everything. Where was that like the Orbany Yeah, No, that was Wilmington Arms, The Deer Departed Wilmington Arms. But there was a lot of kind of crossover at that time, and now it seems to be a bit more. Everything's kind of stand up focused and there isn't that kind of sketch scene, which is a shame. And I do think gigs in the main, like my experience of gigs like that, with the audiences really go for it because if they're not liking something, you're going to get something completely different, like coming on afterwards. And it gives people quite a lot of freedom to do what they want, Whereas when you get into that thing where it's four stand ups and an mc there's kind of one expectation from the thing, and that can be great, which it all can be quite restricting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's not a lot of variety units and sketched live. I think a lot of sketches happening on it. It's all moved to TikTok and stuff. Yeah, but it's fun live, isn't it. It's fine when it's good.
Speaker 2: Well, when it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you've done your stand up hour? You've done every year or every other year?
Speaker 2: No, every year. I missed one for COVID obviously, but I did go and do the Fringe when they brought things back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: The so what number solo show is this? Ten eleven to sight? I think it might be ten ten? Yeah, And do you have a system given your work rate? Do you is it different every year or do you have like a discipline where it's like September I start writing themes, like do you have a way of doing it?
Speaker 2: No? So the last one, which is coming out in the next couple of weeks as a special sorry, that was the one before last, So that were that took three years because of COVID. So the first preview of that was February twenty twenty, right, and then we filmed it end of June twenty twenty three. So by the time I was done with that, I was like, but because of that kind of space, the next one I wrote and previewed it in three weeks, so.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was great.
Speaker 2: It was it was quite a specific thing because I did so the last year I did was about Edinburgh, and it was specifically like answering the quest like why would an audience be in those basements and why are we doing because there was all this kind of narrative around post COVID, like it's really expensive and people are being boxed out of it, and it is you know, you can go on a holiday to the Caribbean for less money than four days being a puncher at the end of Fringe, so it's like a question worth answering. So it became this sort of meta thing all about like why are we in this room which to do something that's quite specific like that about a thing where you and the audience are coming to the table with a huge amount of shared understanding. So there's not a lot for you as a comic to have to construct within there because you've all just been outside in the cobble streets, you've all just been flyed. You are in this thing, you're going to be up till five o'clock, you're going to go to lateon Liveler, so everyone knows the stuff. So landing punchlines is never the trick with comedy. The comedy is the trick is the setup, isn't it. It's taking one hundred to a thousand people and unifying them in forty five seconds so they have all the information that they require to get that punchline. But I did need to do any of that last year because we all knew everything that I was talking about, so you could do it. It could be quite a rapid process to put that together, so it.
Speaker 1: Was like a school review.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, are you doing so ho, Like, no, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't working about it till this show is called bad for business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it was. My agent was very annoyed. But it was quite I mean I've been recommending it to people, people saying it's like it was an insane thing to do, which it was, and it was dictated by circumstance rather than a plan. But I have been saying to people like, it's quite a good exercise. I probably don't do it for something as big as Edinburgh, but like a smaller festival or something. Give yourself two to three weeks, blank piece of paper and run run for the first preview. Because it throws up loads of stuff. Because you can't question yourself, and you end up writing and surprising yourself and writing in styles and ways you wouldn't necessarily do, and it's a really interesting exercise to do it.
Speaker 1: Then that's how I do screen. That's my secret is right, really really fast, first.
Speaker 2: Time dive in, I'm exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yet it's so quickly done so that your subconscious takes over and you bring out a load of stuff that you weren't planning that may be useful.
Speaker 2: And you switch off that thing in your brain, don't you that you going back and kind of redrafting on the fly is like you don't know, just just get in and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get to the end of the end and then you're clean up. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's that forward momentum that you have that throws up stuff and I think being able to trust yourself that you've got other drafts, Like you just finished writing a series and someone was asking how many drafts did a do of each script? It is like probably about I think the lowest number was six, nighest numbers nine. But the initial scripts were all written in two days, like first draft, to push them out in two days and then just go back and tink your like line by line, but just getting that thrust of the characters and everything down. Yeah, it's a yeah, it's a good exercise.
Speaker 1: And what's this new show?
Speaker 2: It is a sitcom for People Radio four. We just recorded it a couple of weeks ago. It's coming out in the twenty third of July.
Speaker 1: For six weeks.
Speaker 2: And that's my first sitcom. Thanks man. I was first pitching it around the time we first met. I think from the first pitch to the commission was ten years in a week.
Speaker 1: That's pretty quick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not bad, is it?
Speaker 1: That's not bad? And what's your new Edinburgh aw about? Garrett Miller? It needs space?
Speaker 2: This one is cooled needs more space. Yeah, so I'm very interested in the space race. I don't know if we start talking about films now. I saw Apollo thirteen when I was twelve, and I absolutely loved it. And that's one of those films that I can watch again and again and again. But I love the film, but it just I knew nothing about this whole world and the moon race and stuff. And I went home to talk to my dad about it, and it transpired that he had been a big space geek when he was my age, so when he was twelve when they were actually landing on the Moon and doing all that stuff. So like he took me up to the Science Museum thing and that's kind of been a lifelong passion. Actually have a Lego Satin five on my desk just right. So I was scrambing around this year because I was working on the series and I didn't quite know what the show was going to be about. And Piano Velli, our mutual friend, turned around to me. I was like, hey, man, when are you going to do your fucking space show? And I was like okay. So I was like, yeah, fine, because in twenty nineteen we were up there and that was the anniversary of the moon landings. And I think when the twenty fifth anniversary had been around, I had an airfix lunar module, and then I could I couldn't afford the command module. So during Edinburgh and for the fifty anniversary, I bought the command module I couldn't afford for the twenty fifth anniversary, and I used to go back after my show and I was like, I was making Apollo eleven model if very therapeutic. If anyone's going to do a long festival. Airfix models are really good and yeah, and it takes you when people are asking you, you know, all those cyclical questions about festivals, like how's it going? Just talk about your airfix model. Yeah, it's great, it's finished painting the engine bell and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I fuck, Garrett, I've just I've just checked my notes. I forgot to tell you something. Oh fuck ah ship Uh I don't know. We have to go back to be an inn but uh fuck I forgot Well, I forgot tell you. But I just say it as just say you've died. Oh that's that's a blow. I had things to do this evening, right, any idea how it happened? No, I was going to ask you, do you know?
Speaker 2: I could guess I'd say that there's yeah, there's some there's some truculent wiring in the kitchen at the moment I've been meaning to sort out. And if you are lazy, then these things will will get you.
Speaker 1: So you think you plugged something in and it electricated you to death.
Speaker 2: I think it probably did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shame. Do you do you worry about death? I don't worry about death.
Speaker 2: I quit. I've been ever since lockdown. I've been trading off vices, so I don't have any I don't have. I don't drink anymore, and I don't smoke. I quit smoking when my door was born, and I used to drink a lot and he'd be fairly unhealthy in terms of what I ate. And then in this mini person arrived, it's like I've I've got still that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also I'd never really consider myself as being particularly old until she was born, and then I was like, oh, yeah, I'm thirty eight. That's not young, that's very firmly in middle age. I actually made some jokes about being middle aged on stage about eighteen months ago in a show, and it was the most controversial thing that I have ever said, because people would come up to me after the show and be like, I'm forty one and I'm not middle age, and like, no you are. You are slapbod of the bell curve. It really upset. We well agreed to disagree, but yeah, I've actually not thought about death as much as I possibly should have done in terms of approaching my lifestyle in my twenties and my thirties. So you know, I've definitely got points on my license.
Speaker 1: What do you What do you think happens when you die?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that. I go through periods of being very spiritual and they're not very spiritual at all. But actually I'm touching on this in the new show because all of our atoms remain in the universe, so there is a there's there's a point of immortality there. But in terms of what form your conscience takes, I don't know. You kind of live through your children, don't you.
Speaker 1: You. Oh, so you think when you die you possess your child.
Speaker 2: No, I think that your your children and the people you knew and everything that's kind of what you leave behind.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like what you're saying is you will you possess your child and you will stay within there unless we perform an exorcism.
Speaker 2: Well it's entirely possible, but I don't know. I mean, let's put it down as a maybe. Well, it seems pretty firm to me. Pretty I actually haven't got any horror movies on my list.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be making a documentary about your daughter. Well, I've got news for you. Actually, aside from the possessed, there's also heaven and you get to go to it because you've been a good boy, grand and it's filled with your favorite things. What's your favorite thing?
Speaker 2: I'm something really smalty, hanging out with my daughter. So if when.
Speaker 1: She's well, listen, she's going to be in heaven. There's multiple versions of her, but there's also the versions that have been possessed by you, so you don't know which one is your daughter and which ones you.
Speaker 2: In terms of activity, I love sitting down and watching films.
Speaker 1: So if there's also that, well, listen, your daughter is very happen seeing in heaven and all the versions of very, including the ones it's possessed by you. And they won't know about your life, but they won't know about your life through film. And the first thing that they ask is what what is the first film you remember seeing?
Speaker 2: Garrett Millery, it's not a good one, Brett, But my first cinema memory is going being taken to see Star Trek five.
Speaker 1: Star Trek five, the one with the punk on the bus.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's one of the good ones. That's Star Trek four.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the whale one.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Five is the one that Shatner directed, because he basically had a contract that said he had to be given whatever Lendard Nimoy got, and Lendar Nimoy had done quite a good job directing the other two, so it was like Shatner's turn and it's a mess?
Speaker 1: Is that the one? Is it called the Final Friend? Is that the one where they sort of going to see God or something? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one where they're going to see God? Yeah, and what does God say? I can't remember. I have got like two flashes. I saw it in Lockdown. I watched all of the Star Trek films. I don't think I made it all the way through five because it is it is a turgid mess.
Speaker 1: It's the Final Frontier because it's death. I mean, I like the idea of it. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a vulcan in it. Who I think we're going to get in trouble now because Star Trek people are like, they're really on it on the internet, and this is going out on the internet, so they'll be like emailing you and me being like, you got it wrong. It's this but it's like a cousin of Spark or something who thinks he's God.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So they don't actually meet God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that was that was the film I'm remember sing the Cinema, the first film I remember my mum's friend Anna used to work at the local video shop, which was the most exciting thing, and she bought me and I still have it the very first video everyone is that is a good one, Ghostbusters. I still have the vhs that I remember Anna bringing it round the house and being like this thing and I would I would be really young watching that, and it's still one of my favorite films. But you know, you go through kind of phases where you rewatch films and you realize how much of it you didn't get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you an only child? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. No, I've got one sisters two years on it.
Speaker 1: Did you watch these things together?
Speaker 2: Not really? No. We don't have any shared interests and never really have.
Speaker 1: So do you like each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we like each other perverctly well, but we just we're just radically different people, Like we look different. We've got if you put us in a room with our parents, you can be like, oh yeah, yeah yeah, but we're sort of combinations of different things of both of our parents. But you wouldn't put us in a room either to look at or to speak to and be like, those people are related.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, what's the film that made you cry? The Monster? You a crier?
Speaker 2: I'm not a crier.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this because I have listened to your podcast before, So what the thing? I definitely more so since I've been a parent. There are a couple of films that I noticed a kind of mark difference in my reaction to them, and I don't know what that is. Well, the reason for that is but yeah, I have you ever seen Bobby, the film about Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 1: In the Yeah, like the sort of.
Speaker 2: Thing in the Ambassada. I really, that's right. Yeah, it's going and William H. Macy and Christian Slater. It's a really really good film, so following all these people, and obviously Bobby Kennedy is not a character in it, but they play his like at the end of the film. I cried at that because it's just really well done. When they haven't being assassinated and as they're taking him on the gurney out into the ambulance, they play the speech that he made a few months before when Martin Luther King was assassinated and it's a speech about violence and murder and what murder does and how it kind of impacts people and what happens when you take a man's life, and just like that speech kind of laid over the reality of this this real guy who have quite a lot of admiration for and that really got me really.
Speaker 1: Powerful directed that he did. Yeah, yeah, that's a good film.
Speaker 2: He's a good film, and it's one of those things where they it's quite hard. I've got it on DVD, but it's quite hard to find it on streaming services, which I've actually I don't know if I'm going to upset any of your sponsors are indeed you as you have a very successful program on a streaming service, but I've recently canceled all of my streaming services because yeah, well I've got a lot of DVDs and Blu rays and things because they're very busy, and I realized a lot of my life now is spent on menus going I don't know, I don't know. And there's something about the relationship you have with a film when you when you go and actually purchase it and you kind of make the choice, you know, right, I'm going to make that so like example, like a couple of weeks ago, I bought Black Hat Michael Mann's the Chris Hemsworth film, which is not the greatest film in the world, but I'm a big Michael Man fan, and I wanted to rewatch it. And there's like a there's a director's cut on there that's only available in the new Blu ray. So I was in town and I bought that, and I didn't have the time to watch it, but I kind of knew when I have time to watch a film, I've already made that decision, so I can kind of take it's a player like, watch it and there would be no menu nonsense beforehand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a thing. It was in the Empire celebration of something and they asked a load of people to talk about the importance of cinema, and Daniel Craig said this really beautiful thing about sometimes fucking I'm slightly misquoting it, I'm sure, but he said, for the magic of film to happen, sometimes you need the ritual to set up the magic. Are you going to the cinema buying the sitting down, the curtains open, there's the trailers, there's the thing there's all this build up and then you're in the magic. And I think that's true of the like it is this thing of just click, click, click, you're in. That's why it's very hard to kind of get lust in these films, because you go, i'll give it five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're on your phone when you're doing it. I love this. I love the cinema. And actually, my daughter there's an every man do this thing called the Toddler Club where you can take a toddle wrong and they play like classics at ten o'clock in the morning, like Toy Story or classic Disney things. You take the kids along. And she won't at home sit down and watch a film. She doesn't have the attention span for it. But she loves going to the cinema with me, so we go along and she likes the whole thing about it, Like she she'll get chocolate buttons and have an apple juice, and she likes sitting in the chair and she's like she got excited about like the second time we went, she got excited about the trailers and the adverts, and I was like, I had a girl is great, yeah, yeah, and I'm really I was reading a load of articles recently about the death of cinema, and I watched a couple of YouTube videos about people talking about the decline of movie theaters in the States. And I haven't been to the cinema for a couple of months because I was working quite a lot, and normally, if I'm on the road, I go to cinema all the time because it's a great way of killing an afternoon in Bradford or whatever. And I went to see the new Mad Max film on a Saturday night. So I just delivered some work and I was like, right, OK, I'm got the cinema mad Maxson, I'll go down there. And it was the first weekend it was out. I have a five hundred seater on a Saturday night, and it's a legit good movie with good stars, and there were three people in the cinema, and it scared the shit out of me because I was like, if this goes under, like if there aren't cinemas anymore, Like that's been such a huge part of my life and it's such a thing that I really really love that. You know, when there was a break in COVID and the cinemas were just showing old films. It was the first thing I did was even though I had been watching Telly like everyone else, I was like, no, I need to go to the cinema. And that idea of not having that collective experience to go and watch films with other people, as you say, in that ritualistic way, I think it would be absolutely tragedy if that went away.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, it would be dreadful. I have no escape, hing nothing. What is the film that scared you the most? Do you like being scared?
Speaker 2: I do quite like being scared. I really liked The Quiet Place, so I actually I got horror films when I was a teenager. I got really into eighties horror sequels, but that was more for the comedy of them. I think there's there's something really great about Psycho three that's just better than Psycho. But this is actually one of the films I was talking about the like since becoming a parent, I rewatched The wicker Man recently, and I'd seen that many times as a teenager, but it never scared me. And it scared me like I had this sense of dread at the end that I'd never had before, when they're like marking him up and dragging him off to put him in the wicker Man, and they're all just so like singing are in their focus and purpose. I'd always approach that, and I guess quite a detached, matter of fact way, like they're going to burn him now, And I just I had a real connection with it. I had not seen it for about fifteen years, and I had a real connection with it, and it really shited me up. I was afterwards to be like, h So that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was quite scary. That's a good one. I fucking love a quiet place as well, a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: It was great. It had everything in it. It had the jump scares and then also you know, eerie, dread and really good character start. I just thought that was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What is the film that people don't like? Critics definitely don't like, but you like it very very much no matter what anyone says to you about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Well the film that most people when I tell them I'm a huge fan of it, people go, really, it's beavers and butt heead do America is one of my favorite films. Good film, It's a cracker. But I think there's a whole generation of people who don't know how good Beabs and butt Head is and because it's kind of entry point, it is, you know, the two guys in the laughing and whatnot that they didn't see, like Mike Judge is the greatest social commentator, that he's so fantastic. And I remember going to see that in the cinema and I don't think I've ever laughed so much, like i'd like proper like couldn't breathe laughing, like right from the right from the get go, and I just I love, I love that film so much. And they brought they brought people and buttead back recently.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was that I didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: Incredible, absolutely incredible. So they did a movie which is all on his on Paramount Plus. So they did a movie basically to explain why Beabs and butt Head aren't in the nineties anymore and they're in twenty twenty four. And it's great. And again, like I've not laughed. There are pieces of that movie Beabs and but had walk on to a college campus in the middle and have white privilege explained to them, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. And then he did a series. I think he did two series. And obviously in the nineties they used to commentate on music videos, but now they commentate on tiktoks and Instagram reels and it's so good. But I know, I just I'm such a huge fan of Mike Judge. I love all of his stuff, Like Office Space is an incredible movie. King of the Hill is my favorite sitcom of all time.
Speaker 1: Just is it?
Speaker 2: And nobody writes ensembles quite like Mike Judge, Like all his stuff is really good ensemble, like King of the Hill is an absolute masterpiece, and Silicon Valley was a brilliant ensemble. Office Space is really good. I really like extracts. I just really like the way he writes, and Beavers and butt Head is the original. I saw a podcast interview when we were saying for years he wanted to do more because it was his favorite thing. But it was the first thing that he did, but he didn't control the rights to it because he had to sign them away in his twenties and whatnot. And they kept coming back to him saying make more, and he was like, no, I can't, because you know, I'm a stage in my career now. I'm not working under those terms and events. They were like, okay, you can have all the rights back. So now it comes up and it's Mike Judges Beavers and butt Head, not MTV's Bevers and butt Head, and so he was like, cool and make a movie and two series and so it's just like that little barrier was gone so he could get back to it and just go, yeah, this is fantastic. It's really really great.
Speaker 1: What do you think, as someone who does a lot of comedy and understands how it works, how is it that he and I haven't seen it, has avoided the pitfalls of a classic show coming back and not being shit. What's he done with Mudern, Beabs and butt Head that makes it? As?
Speaker 2: I think he's looked at all of the things. I mean that example of the music videos now being tiktoks and MTV programs. He's actually looked at kind of what kids like Beavers and butt Head look at in America now, and he's not he's taking what was good about it in the nineties was that commentary aspect, and they're dynamic and everything, and he's not trying to make a nineties show. He's just taken those characters even the film, like they literally have they go through all wormhole from the nineties to twenty twenty two or whatever it is, and they're like, bang, they're here now, and then they're just reacting to what's around us now, so in a way, and they were doing that in the nineties about nineties America and now they're doing it in twenty twenty four about today, and it's yeah, he's not trying to It doesn't feel like a nostalgia thing.
Speaker 1: Great, Great, what is the film that you used to love? You loved it, but then you've watched it recently and you've got out, No, I don't like this anymore. Perhaps you've changed, or perhaps the film has Okay, this is it's quite.
Speaker 2: This is a lot to be doing this on a podcast, And I realized I could get canceled for it, because I am this is actually not one of the films written on my list. But it's a specific question you've asked, So we're going to get into this bread. At Christmas, I was talking to my nephew who's nine, and he was saying that all of the kids in his class have seen Star Wars and he hasn't seen Star Wars. So I was like, I'm going to show you Star Wars because it's not something my sister would have access to or be interested in showing him. So I was like, don't worry, uncle, Garrett's gonna shay Star Wars. So we sat down to watch Star Wars and he so wasn't into it and got bored about an hour into it and walked out. And I text a friend of mine and was like, I'm watching it now with this disinterested kid and like, tell me this mate, is it bollocks though? And he got so upset and he was like, what are you talking about it? I was like, well, no, you know it is. It's pretty ropie. You know, it's a nineteen seventies kids film, and there's like like Alec Guinness is clearly quite bored. Mark Hamill can't really act like. There's stuff about the Droids and the Aliens, which you could say is a little like on the nose homophobic, and I was just looking at going, I know, this has been ubictuous part of everyone's life and culture for so long, but actually stepping back from it with the raw disinterest of a nine year old being presented it for the first time, like, is it actually shit?
Speaker 1: What I do know is there's definitely a boring bit where they're walking in the desert phrases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's lots of it. That's particularly the Yeah, the first one. You sort of go, is this just something that because I'm not a big fan of the new Star Wars, like I watched them up to a point, but I find it very difficult to muster any enthusiasm because it's just too much now, Like there's just too much. And Star Wars used to be like quite a special thing, Like I remember being shown it as a kid by an older cousin at Christmas and there were three of them and that was enough, and then whatever, twenty years later you got another three, quite spaced out, and now it's a new series every single week and it's not special anymore.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: I looked at the first one again and I thought, maybe I've been wrong about this, maybe this is rubbish. But the reaction I got on WhatsApp from friends when I positive this theory was extreme, Like my mate was just like this isn't He was like, are you doing a bit? I was like, no, I'm not, and he was like this isn't funny. It's like, it's like, it's Christmas, I'm with my family.
Speaker 1: What are you doing really funny? That's really funny? Yeah, well i'd like to see that. What's happened? Furiated man, absolutely furious.
Speaker 2: I did it a couple of years ago at the Alternative Comedy Memorial Society at Christmas, just after Episode seven came out, and I showed it to their Christmas show. And this was I think four or five days after episode seven come out, and someone said, what are you going to do? So, just for the listeners, ACMs is the Alternative Comedy Memorial Society and you do kind of a left field set, usually something you kind of make up that's not like stand up whatever. So I was trying to come up with an idea of what to do, and I thought I've got it because there was a brass band on stage because it was Christmas. So I got them up. And ACMs has permitted heckles that the audience are allowed to say. There are certain heckles that are allowed to so I said during my set, there are only two permitted heckles, and I told them that what I was going to do to the sound of a brass band playing the Star Wars theme. I was going to ruin in the plot of episode seven, and the two permitted heckles were don't ruin Star Wars and naw fuck them, and the place went nuts. People were screaming, walking out, like don't run stars not staying there.
Speaker 1: So what happens?
Speaker 2: I got about three minutes through it, and I was going to cause a riot, and then I was a meeting the next day. I can't remember. It was a hat trick or something, and this guy came into the conference room was like, I was at acums last night. That wasn't cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're an agent of chaos. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was quite a silly thing. But and I thought, well, it's been a week. Most people who want to see it would have seen it. But people can't.
Speaker 1: No, what is the film that means the most to you? Not necessarily the film itself is any good, but the experience you had around seeing it will always make it special to you.
Speaker 2: Garrett Melyric Stone cold classic. There's nothing particularly left field about this choice. The Godfather. I watched The Godfather again with a friend of mine who had last weekend. He just got out of hospital because he was recovering from appendicitis and his wife was away, so I went around to look after him and he just got The Godfather in four K. So we're like, and I've not seen it for ages, and it's just so amazing. But I saw that film for the first time. I would have been about eleven, and I was sick off school. I had a cold, and so did my dad and he was off work and he had taped it off the telly a couple of nights before, so we sat down for an afternoon and we watched it. And I can still remember where the ad breaks were in it, this ICV like four x three fuzzy thing, The Godfather, and it was when the film finished, I felt like nourished in a like it was really meaty and satisfying. And I had not seen a film like that before, and I had not sort of experienced that, because I was still quite young, that you just sit down for sort of three hours and just be completely sucked into something. And I always, yeah, I always remember that experience, and now I really like films like that, like films that will kind of grab you and you can chew on them a bit.
Speaker 1: It's very nice, Garrett, that's very nice. What's the film it most relate to.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one. I like Twenty four Hour Party People, which again I watched recently. Is that you I don't know a bit of I think I'd like it to be me. I'd like to be more like Tony Wilson than I am. But I really like music and I like going to gigs, and I don't think that the excitement of live music has ever been captured quite as well as Michael Winterbotten captured it in that film. And it's really it's really like, it's a great story and it's really funny, and it's not a film that enough people have seen.
Speaker 1: That's a really good chat. You know what. I would say it, and I stand by it. I think A Star is Born Bradley goovis Star is Born does live concert really well impressively. Well, I think have you seen it?
Speaker 2: I have not seen it.
Speaker 1: It's very hard to do live music and make it feel electric like it does when you're there. I really think he pulls it off in A Star is Born. It's really impressive. Have a look at that. Tell me what you think.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll have a look at that I just realized the thing that wind SPOTSM does and you get like lots of kind of different formats in the gig, So you've got kind of black and white like scrumming around in the crowd and then very kind of frenetic on stage, and it does that kind of energy of people like throwing pints and stuff, and you kind of feel like you're there in those little punk clubs. Yeah, I think he did it really well because, as you point out, in most films when they like go clubbing or go to fair live music, it's terrible. It's it's really really bad when they do it in things like Neighbors and there's like four extras in a nightclub. This is awful, And you go, most Hollywood films with a budget don't do any better than this and.
Speaker 1: Communicating it's true. It's so hard to pull off the I think it's hard to pull off the sound of it. And I don't know, it's very hard to do it, and you do need a lot of extras. What is objectively the greatest film of all time, maybe not your favorite, but the best one. Oh sorry, that's very easy.
Speaker 2: I've done a routine about this top Gun because Top Gun knows exactly what it is, and it executes it perfectly. It sets it still out at the beginning and says this is what I am, and then all the way through just nails it on every single beat. It's like, this is what you told you we were going to get, This is what we set out to make, this is what we're delivering. There's no point where Tony Scott deviates at any point from that. It's perfect. There's a really good story about Val Kilmer having an argument with him on an aircraft carrier about doing that final like you can be my wingman any time, like bullshit, you can be mine, and having this huge conversation with him that character and guy, I don't think my character would say this, and whatnot, and Tony's gott just looking him dead in the eye and saying values seem to be utterly confused about the type of film we're making here. Oh wow, no, no, no, do what I.
Speaker 1: Trust me is gonna be? Yeah? Yeah, What do you make of topbout Marrick? I think that's even more.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I thought it was absolutely like that that sort of made up when you're talking about how do you bring things back and get that nostalgia thing without Yeah, they've done so many examples of that being done badly. And Tom Cruisers came out and went, yep, this is how you do it.
Speaker 1: And it was.
Speaker 2: It was so good and it was all of the aerial combat scenes. And I saw it once in the cinema and my friend he was with me, said it was really enjoyable watching it with me because when they started the original music at the beginning and then Don Simpson's credit came up, I just punched the air and it's Yeah, it delivered it. That really really delivered. I thought it was fantastic. And then I went back to see it like three days later on the Imax.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, it's great at the IX.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible. Yeah, Tom Cruise knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He really does. He really does seem to know what he's doing. But I guess the next question is, and the one really we're all here for, what's the sexiest film you've ever seen?
Speaker 2: Well, it would be twenty four hour party people, wouldn't it to all those gigs?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've not really watched it, not really watched that many blue movies.
Speaker 1: I find that very hard to believe. And that's not an indication of what I think of you, just as it's just as a human on this planet, I find out hard to believe.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen The Secretary with James Spader and Maddie Gillel Hall. Yes, yeah, Yeah, that was a great film that came out when I was when I was at university and everyone was very very keen on that. There's a lot of sex in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very sexy film. Yeah, Garrett, if you struggled with that question, you're going to fucking hate the Selb category. Traveling boner is worrying. Why don't a film about arousing that you weren't sure you should sounds like any film.
Speaker 2: Apollo thirteen, I've got a that's a good answer. It's all about the rockets, mate, Yeah, definitely. And come and see my new show about the Space.
Speaker 1: Race and the Space Race and my traveling bonut. Yeah, okay, okay, great. What is the film you could or have watched the most over and over again.
Speaker 2: I've got into the last couple of years watching The Martian. Oh yeah, because it's one of those things I travel a lot, and it's a film that's just I downloaded it on my iPad whenever it came out, and it's just there, and it's one of film I just don't delete it. And if I'm in a in a shit hotel somewhere and I just want to watch something, I will just go back to The Martian. And it has never bored me. So I think I've probably seen that about twenty times. I really like space Travel, and I really like Matt Damon, and it's beautifully maybe it shot quite cool little story. There's nothing particularly taxing about it. Yeah, you know, it's this is not is not to do the movie down. But I can enjoy it without having to pay a huge amount of attention to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's a very easy watch. It's easy entertainment. Yeah, and it is about it's quite satisfic. It's all problem solving in it. It's just problem solving on Mars. Yeah, it's great. Two hours of problems solving on Mars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of years ago down at the Greenwich Observatory there was a photo exhibition of photos from space exploration and they had a one of the pictures from the Mars Lander, like a panorama, but they've blown it up to a life sized panorama and there was just a bench that you could just sit on and look at this high definition panorama of Mars and I sat in it for fucking hours. It's just like, this is great.
Speaker 1: Have you been to that Tom Hank's Moon thing.
Speaker 2: I have been to the Tom Hanks Moon thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it amazing?
Speaker 2: It was okay, but there was a lot of kind of documentary stuff in there that was really sort of light source. And then you got to the end where they showed you the panoramic pictures, but there wasn't enough of that, but I understand why. But it was like forty minutes of a story I already knew, with some stuff I'd already seen in the format, already seen it in and then a couple of couple of minutes at the end with some really mind blowing stuff, and as advertised, I was like, oh, I wanted a whole Well, there are better films about the moon landings, Like there's al Reinhartz film for All Mankind and if you've ever seen that, that's a phenomenal film came out in nineteen eighty nine. I think it was definitely nominator. I can't remember it won the Oscar, but he went and interviewed all of the astronauts who did the trip to the Moon, and because of budget constraints and people weren't interested at the time, particularly, he couldn't raise the money to film them while interviewing them, so they just audio interviews. And then he went back to and scanned all of the footage that they brought back from the NASA vaults, and he made like a collage of all of the missions, so it's not like one mission at a time, it's a collage of all of them together at the various stages of the mission, and it's Brian Eno wrote a soundtrack for it, and then he cuts up all the interviews as an audio thing over the top. You've just got the asterists narrating about different experiences and it doesn't tell you who's speaking or whatever. It's just so it's kind of all of them together with all of the footage presented as one film, and it's utterly mesmerizing. It's really something else, and if you wanted to do like that would be a really good film to go and watch. But because they had the full surround thing in that in the Tom Hanks one, I was expecting them to utilize it a bit more, where they utilized it a bit at the end, but the rest of it was kind of a quiet secondary school documentary about going to the Moon, and there were way better documentaries about going to the moon.
Speaker 1: Wow. So objectively, the best film you've ever seen? What? What's the worst film you've ever seen?
Speaker 2: So when I first moved to London when I left university, I moved in with my friend Oscar, who big film enthusiastic. Oscar and him and his friend Ed were on a mission but this is back in two thousand and four, to get hold of the hundred worst films on the one hundred films on IMDb, which was quite a challenge. And Ed used to come round to our flat with DVDs of the latest one he had found and we would watch them. And the worst film I've ever seen is a Turkish remake of Star Wars. So's you can find us online is search of Turkish Star Wars. It is absolutely insane. I got a bit motion sick because the editing is so bad. So you'll like have a fight scene where a guy swings a punch, so it's like swing the punch and then it'll cut to the close up and then the punch will swing again in the close up. So it does that a lot and it makes you feel ill after a while. But the whole thing is it's just got pirated special effects footage from Star Wars. So you'll have these two guys sat on a chair holding like an Atari controller, wearing spray painted American football helmets, and they'll go that was a very good battle. Yes we prevailed aha, And then behind them, projected on the wall will be like a Star Destroyer and then it'll just cut to an X Wing and it was just predicted. And then for no reason during the during the fight scenes, just random bits of the soundtrack from Indiana Jones plays right, and it's quite fantastically awful. But there are I mean, there's such a wealth. I mean, presume you've been to the can Film Festival, right, I have, many many years ago. Yes, Yeah, when you go into that market thing down in the bottom, Yeah, where everyone's selling their wares and you realize just how many films are made that you will never see.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. Yeah, there's there's like I remember seeing a poster for like Centipede eight and the other seven really pass me by. That's fascinating. It's that big a franchise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there will be so many bad films in the world, but Turkey Star Wars has got has got to be up there. But I remember back then it was quite difficult for them to get hold of these movies that weren't rips from that program Mystery Science Theater where the three guys watching, like you could get the bad movies with them comsaying over but actually like a raw thing in the movie was quite difficult to track down. But yeah, you had this hateful case logic of DVDs of the worst films of all time used to bring soul Plane I think was another one that was particularly awful. But you know, it's just like, let's watch the worst films ever made. Yeah, that'll be fun. And you get to a couple of them and you're like, ah, is Ed coming around again? I want to feel.
Speaker 1: You have to be friends with Ed? Yeah? That friendships waning, isn't it. You may not say about I say you're in comedy, you're very funny. What's the film that made you laugh the most? Have you ever heard a film called Series seven? The Contenders? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a reality TV spoof and it came out. It's got the lead actress in it is the same woman from who is the victim in Silence of the Lambs. The woman who's in the in the the Rubbed Slosh Night Skin's her and she's great in it. I actually haven't seen it since I saw it the first time, but it came out in the same day as Pearl Harbor back in two thousand and one, and I went with some mates to watch Pearl Harbor, which is obviously a dreadful film, and I had read an article about Series seven in Empire, I think, and I convinced everyone after Pearl Harbor that we should go and see another film, and we went to see that, and like right from the get go, it's a reality TV spoof where basically a reality TV show where there's seven people in America in two thousand and one who will have a gun and they have to kill the other six to win the series and then the prizes they get into like the next series. So it starts off with just a guide buying groceries in a grocery shop and a pregnant woman just walks in and shoots him. In the head and like nobody because everyone's like, oh, it's The Contenders, And then it comes in this massive it's a it's a satire on reality TV, but the whole thing comes in and goes next up on series seven, The Contenderers, and it's all like that all the way through, And from about two minutes in. I was howling all the way through that film. I just thought it was so funny. And I don't know, I haven't you know, as a forty year old man gone back and reappraised it. That might have been the fact that I was a nihilistic seventeen year old and it really appealed.
Speaker 1: To me, or I might have you just got through Pearl Harbor. Yeah, I got through Pearl.
Speaker 2: Harbor and was dragging all the people who dragged me to see Pearl Harbor to see this thing and that a field. But yeah, god, it made me laugh. It was It was very, very funny. I don't remember laughing that much in anything in the cinema since.
Speaker 1: Was a surprising answer that's never come up before.
Speaker 2: Well, I've gone with really sort of boring, like what's an important film? The Godfather?
Speaker 1: I excite your listeners. Yeah, oh, Garrett Millrick, you've been a brilliant guest. I'm very grateful for you for doing this podcast.
Speaker 2: However, however, when.
Speaker 1: You went to plug something in, you wanted to recharge your phone, and you've got some bad wirring in that kitchen. Then you know you, yeah, you know you have. But you've been lazy, haven't you. You've been distracted and you should have looked at it. Anyway, you plugged, you plug it in, you get electrocuted by three billion vaults because under the because you also had damp, and under it there was an electric heel and as you plugged it in, the electric heel bumped up the electricity and you were hit by three billion vaults and your brain exploded, and your hair stood up on end, and your skin was charred, and you fell to the floor, and your spirit jumped out of your body and went and found your daughter and then possessed her. Now she's on her way to Edinburgh to do Garrett needs needs more space. Anyway, I'm walking around with a coff and you know what I'm like, And I knock on the door like I Garret, you in mate, no san, and i I'll go fuck. I didn't what about that wiring And I can smell smoke anyway, smashed out the door I get in there. You're a messmate. You're fucking like charcoal. I'm like, I can use him for a barbecue, iven bury him, so crack you up into lots of pieces. The stuff you in the coffin. There's more of you than I thought. There's no room in this coffin with order charcot. There's only enough room in the charcoal for me to slip one DVD into the side for you to take across to the other side. And on the other side it's movie night every night. What film are you taking to the people of heaven, who are mostly made up of versions of your daughter, including you possessed by your daughter, to show them when it is your movie night.
Speaker 2: It would have to be Casablanca, because I have owned probably three copies of Casablanca over the course of the last twenty years, on varying formats, and have yet to watch it. I've heard, I've heard, I just never. You know, you just haven't got to the point to get around to it in heaven. So now it's become a thing that I'll leave it till I die.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. They'll love it. That's great, They'll fucking love it. That's a great idea, Garrett. What are people to look out for and to listen to you in the coming months?
Speaker 2: So you can find me on Instagram and x formerly Twitter at Milleric Comedy. I've got a radio sitcom about the charity industry with fantastic casts called do Gooders that's coming out the end of July for six weeks and I think it will be on BBC, Sounds and all of those platforms. I've got a new special coming out from the Great People at eight hundred pound Gorilla Records in July August, and then Yeah, Needs More Space will be at the end of Refringe all of August and then on a national tour afterwards and then the Leicester Square Theater in London next February, and then I'll be writing something else.
Speaker 1: Will you have pictures in your Needs More Space show? Or is it just you?
Speaker 2: It's just me and Mike. Oh, it'll just have to be a bit described. Yeah, describing you know, budget, you know, budget constraint. So no, I'm not I don't like projectors and things in stand up shows. I think you have to kind of go like Dave Gorman esque. It has to be really kind of built into the DNA of it. And that's not that's not kind of what I do. So it's just me and and words. But you know, there are great there's so many great Instagram accounts you can follow for beautiful space pictures. And I recommend that you do good for the.
Speaker 1: Song sounds like you should see your show and then go and look up a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, there'll be I might. Maybe that's why I should do. I should put a QR code on the way out for like you can go and like go and get a drink and just get this on your phone and stick it in your face after the show's that's all right.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea. Garrett, you are a joy. Thank you so much for doing this. Good luck in Edinburgh. Oh, thank you very much. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of the podcast and yeah, an incredible illustrious list of guests to uh to be a part of.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much for having me on.
Speaker 2: It's been a real treat.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Have a very nice death. Good night. So that was episode three hundred and seven. Head over to the Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward slash Brett Goldstein for the extra secret chat and videos with mister Garrett Millerck. Go to Apple Podcasts give us a five style rating. But right about the film that means the most to you and why my name? He loves reading it. It makes her cry and it's a lovely thing. Thank you very much. Thank you everyone for listening. Thank you to Garrett for giving me his time. Thanks to Scruby's pipping the distraction pieces of Network. Thanks to Buddy Peace for producing it. Thanks to iHeartMedia and Will Faraoh's Big money players Network reaching them for the graphics at least a light them for the photography. Come and join me next week for another excellent guest. But in the meantime, I hope you're all well, have a lovely week, and please now more than ever, be excellent to each other. Six