Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up y'all was going on brodam Chams Radio.
Speaker 2: But he's a legendary Queens rapper. Hey Hanks agreed as your boy in o I. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Up Is dj e f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music.
Speaker 2: And sports, you know what I mean, the most.
Speaker 3: Professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk fact this.
Speaker 2: Is drinks Day. Every day is New Year's Eve. That's right, yo, ya ya yo. This is your boy in r What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 4: And the drink Chans motherfucking podcast makes so.
Speaker 2: Right and right now.
Speaker 4: We got the number one prolific Honduras.
Speaker 2: We got Lingo going on here.
Speaker 4: The number one celebrity from Honduras. Definitely number one, definitely number one a hip hop You're like the fabulous of Honduras and hip hop. He's out there stomping them. He's made podcasts. With podcasts it's supposed to be for street dudes and for overall knowledge and things that's happening in the game.
Speaker 3: Helped our podcast by convincing you, by convincing.
Speaker 2: Me by doing his podcast, and not only.
Speaker 4: That, he's back to back to the craziest interviews right now, you could you could definitely call him a journalist. He makes East New York crime journalist. He makes East New York proud. Right now, we got my friend podcast guard Tax. Now, I always love having people like you on the show. One shaken, one because you're my duel, but two because you already did the show. So now we can really talk about like what's going on in the industry. And that's what I feel like the industry.
Speaker 2: And when we did the show, we hadn't even launched one show officially, as.
Speaker 4: He told us, we'll never be back in that CBS building.
Speaker 5: Did you think we had a chance in the podcasts ain't coming back?
Speaker 2: It was too whispery. I know, I'm out a whisperrill. You know wi whispers is for. He brought a Salinar podcast. He definitely wasn't.
Speaker 4: During our podcast is to show him like like, you know, do the same thing.
Speaker 2: But you know, no, it didn't happen. It didn't work out.
Speaker 4: But we got tax stold in the motherfucking building. You just had one of the two craziest interviews back to back. If I want to get to one of them, because it seems like to me or maybe this is the facts. You have Beans on first boom, then you had old Skeeno correct. Then an incident happened and Beans returned. So what's what's those episodes back to back to back or it was an episode in between?
Speaker 6: It was an episode in between. And actually I had reached.
Speaker 2: Out to Kenneth Montgomery, right, Kenneth Montgomery point, I'm I'm a fan, I said, And.
Speaker 6: I reached out to Beans for something and they never reached back. And Beans reached out to me, right, because I sent the text to somebody he deal with, and I basically told him, I was like, yo, always remember stalls p said, sitting at the table playing and plugged the fan and let the sweat dry off.
Speaker 4: Didn't grab the king. And I heard Beans quote.
Speaker 2: That ya, he was quote with me text that to them because.
Speaker 4: It was a h was waised off of locks balls. Let's make some.
Speaker 2: You know, that's New York City ship New York. You know. It just was like yo, you.
Speaker 6: Know, because you know in situations like that, you sometimes you deal with emotions and you might jump out your skin. Might you do ship this irrational?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Not not not irrational. So I'm like, yo, just you know, sit back, my nigga. And then they reached back out and was like, yo, beans, want to come on the show tonight.
Speaker 4: And that was you shocked by that because like usually when like something happens in hip hop, so I give it a light up, like most people would go lay low, Like he didn't lay low.
Speaker 2: It was like pretty much the next day almost right.
Speaker 6: Like two three days. Maybe it was like two three and that's a day on the internet. It's like two three days. But it was like I was like, you know, and I really me personally, I don't like to promote the drama on the show. I like to promote the solution because the thing is is that I know that most men deal with pride. So a lot of niggas don't want to die, but they got to act like they.
Speaker 2: Want to die just so they could live. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And what's dope about the interview is that you kind of let him air it out, like you didn't. You didn't you didn't You didn't really like, you know, stop or interrupt him.
Speaker 2: You just him.
Speaker 4: Why was that important for you to just let him get it?
Speaker 6: Off his chest or somebody hit me like a journalist hit me and was like, yop, tax, you did an impeccable interview. You fell back and let them speak. And he said, you know, most journalists or interviewers feel that you got to jump in and get involved because they feel like they're not involved in their own interview.
Speaker 2: And it was the.
Speaker 6: Craziest shit I heard, because that was the real reason why I jumped and ship and interviews was for that purpose, because I felt like I wasn't involved.
Speaker 2: And when.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the reason that I always do it. Because I do it, you know what I mean, i'd be like good, he told so when they said that, I was like, damn, I didn't notice and I didn't know, so you know, I was like, you know what, let me go back and study because I am a studier, but I never studied interviewing people, you know what I mean. I always felt like I could just speak to people and just get ship out of it.
Speaker 2: It's what comeback. Jack said about him that you you you don't you take criticism. Well, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Lyriticism, I make I say ship to people so they could tell me the worst thing they think about me, just so I could work on it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So people sometimes be like, yo, you're always coming to people like I come in groups of people like you know what I mean, just on purpose, and I'd be like, yo, fuck Dominican, sit, you know what I mean. And niggas be like, yo, what the fuck is good? And like something my best friends is Dominican, you know what I mean. They know I ain't man, but I'm just it's just I like to do it.
Speaker 2: I study.
Speaker 6: I like to study ship, so I study human reaction.
Speaker 4: So now how do you how do you take yourself from you being a street nigga then you interview on a street nigga or you like when you interview these people, you know, sometimes you become a part of the story, Like how do you like not involve yourself too much, because at the end of the day, you like, I don't want to say beef, but like you pribe yourself and become a part of the story that's going on.
Speaker 2: So sometimes like.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you get the story without being becoming a part.
Speaker 2: Of the story. I'm not I'm not a part of it.
Speaker 6: And that's just how you know, everybody gotta realize it, like I don't give a fuck who who it is, who I'm interviewing or whatever. I'm not a part of it. If I was a part of it, you would know. You're never gonna have to think about it. You're never gonna have to say, I wonder if Tex feels this way about You're gonna know how I feel about you. Your mama gonna know your baby mother, and a couple more.
Speaker 2: Closer, Brenda gonna know about it.
Speaker 4: Brenda and Keisha going, let's pick up to Brenda and somewhere in the project got damn.
Speaker 2: But I got here for that, So you know that's what it is. Have you ever interviewed the artist and they aired out.
Speaker 4: Like somebody else and then the person that they aired out get mad at you all that you seems like you beother say all the time, here come back.
Speaker 2: That's g.
Speaker 4: O g yeah, man, you know you gotta you gotta, you gotta feel comfortable when you're in Miami. Remember, look, you did our interview.
Speaker 6: Before, shout out to the Miami.
Speaker 4: But like we was in the CBS building, we were we didn't make a mess when we dropped liquor on the floor, Brian Brad the plain about us.
Speaker 2: Repperends talking about it, talking about us.
Speaker 5: We left the studio fucked up. Makes annoys that don't tell you niggas excu.
Speaker 2: Cute niggas. Oh my god, I don't know how to take this one.
Speaker 6: Were going with, we go with I don't even cute niggas cute, No cute cute niggas.
Speaker 2: B Dot Elliott will victim. They were hard this week, but they still some big guess great guest man.
Speaker 4: They dropped eight episodes, they dropped doubles.
Speaker 2: Label mats picked them up because you know they you know when they do a good job. I'm just trying to do a good job, soldier and the ain't do ship. Yeah, they still ain't crack. I don't think I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we dropped the hurricane and dropped the text being out here during hurricane season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can tell you from Honduras, like they got used to this. That's that the Honduras slang right there right, Yeah, was like a restaurant, you know, restaurant. Ye honey, that you said that you go to all Honduras niggas. What's going on? Twenty say something to say? What is going with this.
Speaker 8: You already know taxes and then the back out of the games on you colums because we pray my nigga.
Speaker 2: You tell them I don't come.
Speaker 4: You listen that they look like he's something going there with a little man went to Vegas, but he's trying to change.
Speaker 2: He went to Vegas with eighty dollars and he came back with twenty.
Speaker 4: This makes some noise in the chiefs last Brokens nigga, you know, but he's my nigga, a broken riches nigga, Brokes riches.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you know. But he got a good heart. And and Snoop said he's gonna be somebody.
Speaker 6: So Themn.
Speaker 2: Snoop is a prophet. It's also we're mister, We're mister. Yeah, he's been in the same haye twenty years. Come on, you used to look on the tax Yeah, where's on full ting? Nah and Dody.
Speaker 5: Nika Nicole Malker tell nick I used to go, mister Lee, nigga, this is you know what we got.
Speaker 3: You know, the Internet niggas got scared Scamble created the logos here scam.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's like Homie scam is here a little bit.
Speaker 2: So you ever got you ain't gonna eat this time tax hold on, wait, you can't way, you can't wait for the way it twice yeah, ter wait one way, one way. Way.
Speaker 4: So name of the time an artist got mad at you when you let another artist aram out.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm damn A couple of times I think, let me see how.
Speaker 6: Damn man, I don't want to talk about these people know, okay, is sensitive and okay, I'm sensitive true, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: No sensitive ship. God damn, let's make some noise for no sensitive people. Got that?
Speaker 6: Did you notice?
Speaker 2: We got the United Nations here? There's every race here, no Latin nation like that. We got, we got, we got, we got your making. We got Africa. Yeah, where's Africa? I'm African, but I mean like like Geration. But listen, goot go see birth of a nation. You know what I'm saying. I see envy was taking twenty people to see Birth of a Nation.
Speaker 4: But then when I look closer, I realized it's the record, it's the radio station paying for it.
Speaker 2: But I want to drink. I want to drink. We talked about it lives.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I want to take like like ten ten drink Champs and we'll pay for it.
Speaker 9: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Take them to the movie there to You know I'm coming up soon. Revote weekend is coming up soon.
Speaker 6: You know you're gonna be at the panel, right, I'm gonna be out there for the whole week on the two weeks on the podcasted. Niggas see me out hey, you know, none of your niggas trying to punch me in my face.
Speaker 2: I'm busy. World's good.
Speaker 4: You were crazyhood, you were crazy, you were military man. You would drink, chance, make some.
Speaker 2: I got mad Cubans with me to drink, you know.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, definitely and still pick up their baby at three.
Speaker 2: O'class of fast with the games, that's the fact. Or be late and be flipping on the teachings, you know what I'm saying, had them out earlier, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So tax the podcast game. It was a great article that you know, uh, just was posted. And you know a lot of people always big us up because you always big up drinking chances. We always big you appreciate you, But yo, there's a great article. You really out here thumping them in this podcast world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: God, I'm proud and now you know what it's about for me, and I keep telling people I try to promote the podcast business because me too. You know, if your niggas understand industries, then you would understand, right, But you probably don't.
Speaker 2: One day you will.
Speaker 4: It's too late at that point because our fans is dumb and they hate when I say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring it down. Shout out of the dumb fans, man, that's all.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I'm not when I say shout out to the dumb fans, I'm not meaning the smart fans. If you're smart, you got a college degree, you can skip this. It's not your shout out. Shout out to the smart niggas too. We appreciate y'all. Sometime go aead. Some broadcast industry is new.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very new. It's only like more so than living in hips, maybe twelve.
Speaker 6: Years in because I got top twenty three podcasts of the last ten years in parts, asked them two years ago and it's on it was only out ten years at that point. That's a new industry. So if you understand industries is you know, the prohibition with alcohol and as the weed industry is going, right, now marijuana with anything.
Speaker 4: They got the fun whole game and the Latin podcast Hall of Fame. Right, that's where we found you.
Speaker 2: Better get the lesser game, free game. You always say his name. It just sneaky.
Speaker 6: That's why I gotta start and.
Speaker 2: Bring the starting. You better, you better say American ms thirteen niggas saying I know you got thirteen cousins. Don't look pick them up.
Speaker 6: So Nigga's gonna crop when I bring my cousins out, and that's gonna be like, son, it's not your cousin.
Speaker 4: You got the cousin brother tattoos on their face. Yeah, I got a cousin about a brother. His whole his whole season is a tattoo. Big up cookie, Chicago.
Speaker 2: I love you, my brother, but if he grows his heir, you won't know it. You won't know it, right, I need that's just cousin. That's my cousin. That's my cousin. I'm sorry about it. That's drunk cousin.
Speaker 6: I just want to make it rite agade.
Speaker 4: He is a little crazy when it comes to the girls, A little class.
Speaker 2: Vol anything either any eddies half black Cuban, half nobody on black. You ain't you ain't claim black since you claim asked.
Speaker 3: Now because you are Ecuadorian and Cuban being, what the hell I know you're Argentina Argentine.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty much the same.
Speaker 5: His mom is black, niggasy your mom you, but your mom's is Cuban being she's black.
Speaker 2: Does sorry?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Claim us now? That's nothing sound talking about mom. You of course my like to leave the tax on you asked and he taking off questions. God damn it, I too. How you knap on the ass? That's the real question.
Speaker 4: What's seen when we have fifty on here? I thought that was like fifty a ass for fifty. It was talking about getting his ass a in it, and he fifty to fifty took it to him. He took to universal. That's big up fifty cent man. It's real because I waited. But I got friends that don't care. He's like, I get my ass hate right, I'm not into that. I don't ever want to get there, right. I pray every day, don't right?
Speaker 2: You know this certain niggas that be lifting their legs.
Speaker 5: Up to.
Speaker 2: I've heard those stories. He got his ass, hey, he's Spanish. He had his ask too much, man, that's too much.
Speaker 6: He had.
Speaker 2: I'm curing yo, niggas get around. You know, I'm gonna I'm change those man. Please, you gotta go. You gotta go full circle there.
Speaker 4: Now, what you're thinking outside, what you're thinking is beans yo yo yo, guys quiet, yeah, so what you think is beans number one method right now to come back because you know, we all rooting for Beans, especially you know, us real fans, and that's my real friend. And but like you know, like now, they're like in the hood, niggas get knocked out every day, you know what I'm saying. And the most gangster's nigga get knocked out and then come back.
Speaker 2: Outside he hanging.
Speaker 4: And but in this day and time, it's something that the people frown upon because every day you get that.
Speaker 6: It's pussy niggas disjudging it anyway. So it ain't like it's no any nigga that that been in the streets.
Speaker 2: No, you take l's. It's about what you do after your L. It ain't about the L.
Speaker 6: Like I remember shot Glizzie had got robbed and I seen like nerd niggas that I knew was nerds, Like, oh this pussy.
Speaker 2: Nigga got robbed. God like any nigga could get robbed, alright, any nigga, it's what you do after the robbery. It ain't about the you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, I don't like I'm not a fan of that because I know you better listen if it's there. If a nigga got a fucking desert in your face and he's telling you take your ship off and you die for your jewelry, guess what, he's a dumb ass.
Speaker 2: He's a bozo. I might miss your funeral. How about that?
Speaker 6: I like, your wrong decisions might deter me from your funeral.
Speaker 2: Did our engenets cross over to duce? Did you talking about this? Is audio goes hazard. It sounds.
Speaker 4: Y'all niggas is crazy, y'all is constant everybody. Let's speaking of rock I spoke to lynnyyes today, he told me, uh believe DJ College is coming out here, so we're gonna try.
Speaker 2: To coming out here. This out here, No, I mean ship. He gets so much money. I don't blame him for him been home in the year exactly.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: But also, you know, speaking of rock Nation, I got to see a great picture. I got to see a great instant snap today, we've seen jay Z together with d m X. That's crazy and Joe Rule and excellently like he stepped out of nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm gonna just keep it a honted like he just still looked like nineteen ninety eight, like like that zipher just happened between him and Jay that was like.
Speaker 4: Six but he looked like But it was so dope, man to see these three dudes together. I we just seen X in Vegas and X did tell us.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing your show. It was like, no, how y'all bust out laughing. I was like, it's the only time I got to do his voice. His voice, We're gonna about I was like, we're talk about it, We're talk about it. You know that? That was a straight up dog language. So big up to d MS. I love that brother so much. But uh he was.
Speaker 4: They was hanging out Jay z, u, Jo Rule, DMX, DJ College Murder. Seeing Pat Poost backstage. I seen Mike ka the bigger Mike Kaiser follow him Little Burger cut the check Mike Kaiser.
Speaker 2: But but side note, Yeah, did I say that?
Speaker 8: Hellout?
Speaker 2: All right? But but what do you do? You see What do you feel when you see that?
Speaker 4: Was you a fan of the original or what murder inc was supposed to because those are the three brothers, right, It's supposed to be those and there was the group murder That's what I'm saying, the group jay z it's a regularabel.
Speaker 2: That was supposed to be the group murdering. That ship was legendary. That was legendary.
Speaker 6: I've seen that ship by mistake, just scroll and I said, what the fuck the new picture?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was like that ship was nuts, like just to see that. And when you saw it, did you think it was the old school picture? Because for a moment, yeah, because because.
Speaker 4: Like because Jays looking plain all black on and actually like nineteen eighty eight, but I knew.
Speaker 6: But h like was.
Speaker 4: On he has something, he has something, like some expensive ship.
Speaker 6: But I'm sorry to me, John Jacket wasn't cheap enough.
Speaker 2: Nah, it wasn't cheap back then.
Speaker 6: It would have looked cheaper, but j Collin wasn't big enough. If it was big, I would have thought it was back in the day. So I pay attention to detail.
Speaker 2: That's a super detail.
Speaker 6: Now because you gotta know because if you go throwing a throwback button up from back in the day. It ain't gonna look right today. You understand you put that ship on. Now, nigga might think you fucking you know you a church deacon.
Speaker 4: But what did you see when you see? What did you what did you see when you've seen that flick?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Was was it?
Speaker 2: Something like? Damn? That's what That's what hip hop knew.
Speaker 6: I knew it was gonna happen, though I knew niggas is all in a mature, mature level.
Speaker 2: Just letting people know.
Speaker 4: When I went to Rock Nation, Uh, they asked me for the a next contact and I was with Ali and I said, it's right there.
Speaker 2: So you're claiming this, you're cleaning it. I was claiming it. I did throw that out there, a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of coffee out of the hip hop. I've been like to take plug lately. I've been like the fake lug because you know, I want to plug everything.
Speaker 2: Like people calling me.
Speaker 4: People been calling me the squaws girl beef from the I don't I don't see a nigga. You can always squatch the nigga be because you gotta be like yo. You know, they gotta respect you. You gotta they gotta you know what I'm saying, future respect chicks, don't respect nobody.
Speaker 2: Don't never try to squash no girl.
Speaker 4: You're gonna just keep it on and you can't do nothing to them if they don't respect you. Like if I was to put Joe on the phone and whatever, I had to get that word from Joe like you sure right, like that you think is good?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying. You can't do that with a girl. You're gonna be like you sure, and then you're like yeah, then she get on the phone like.
Speaker 4: Fuck you bitch, but you're gonna do after words, you're gonna be like word, I'm not brinking to you for six months, Like you can't do nothing to us. So yeah, so I don't want to. I'm saying a fake plug. I'm like the right, So you made it happen. Let's just go back to I can't say I made it happen indirectly. I made the connection, but you want to let's give it to Ali. Let's give it to Ali.
Speaker 2: When they asked. I gave him right to Ali. Ali gave him asks and it happened tonight.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 4: During the hurricane hurricane in out here and taxed on was that's.
Speaker 2: A fact a hurricane? So now tax you got two artists, correct.
Speaker 4: I grew up rough, but you got Manola Rose, who I feel is is going to be and and and people don't fuck me up when I say it like this melody wise, he's like our New York young thug melody wise like, I don't care what you think about young dog. I don't care if you hate him love him. But that kid got one of the illis melody games.
Speaker 6: She's so funny.
Speaker 2: You said that.
Speaker 6: I was on a plane today his song came on, Never Will Cheat On You, and I would listened to this ship and I said, god, damn, this ship is good.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Even if you hate his subject matter, you hate his vocals, you'll be leaving like no, no, no, no no, Yeah, listen to you like he's his melodies.
Speaker 2: That's talked about Fresher the other day that year, Yeah, I think what was it? Was it? Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait wait?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just started getting into that record whatever first records.
Speaker 6: When I first heard it, I didn't like it, And then he's New York too.
Speaker 2: My homegirl kept playing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's why I'm gonna reach out to him, because I'm tough on niggas from my neighborhood. Yeah, more than anybody, right, because I got I got people like that in my neighborhood that think I owe him ship.
Speaker 2: And it's like, man, I slapped the ship out.
Speaker 4: Oh you nothing out to the East New York, the place full of killers. Everybody's a killer there. Even the babies make a moor shout to slapping the ship and he's come up. Babies come out the pussy injes They give him a gun.
Speaker 2: It's like that. He's New York.
Speaker 4: It's like that, and from from the pink houses everywhere it's going down. But yeah, so we had so Manolo Rolls. But then you got the one of the a new artist. I ain't say this about a new artist in a long time, did I believe?
Speaker 2: I believe casting over But his name is like a little like that, don't I mean love believe that.
Speaker 4: Nigga said, niggas trying to boot me for a watch everybody get shot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's exactly how I feel like he was trying to boo me.
Speaker 4: I'm shooting everybody like I'm an ex Shooter likes, I'm like, I'm trying to leave that career alone.
Speaker 2: But but like if a niggas trying to book.
Speaker 4: Meet aybody getting these he said, it's like I feel that shit.
Speaker 2: In my soul, like like I believe. That's why I believe him, Like, you know, that's a good record because it's so much.
Speaker 6: You know, it's so much. You know, niggas is out here getting money and doing their thing. Nigga trying to get booked for they you know, they feel they parano it when they go out and they worry about niggas trying to run up on them, robbing them, and they feel that way. They like, nigga, you trying to book me for my ship? Everybody getting shot here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And anybody getting shot that should come on.
Speaker 4: I'll be like I'm in the nineties and ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I got rubber watch his niggas ain't trying to book me. But I'm just like your niggas got that like you got you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That energy like that ship is that that ship is real, authentic New York. But still like because New York, we had the kind of adapt the sound of like the trap music, but made our own version of trap and I actually love that and I think that I think that that kid is is ill.
Speaker 2: So now you'll deal is to Warehouse Rock Nation, but you manage them or a production deal.
Speaker 6: I managed on casting Ova right, my partner and I do Mike marking them for Manola Roads.
Speaker 2: Big.
Speaker 4: Your partner, nigga, like, you're still selling drugs, nigga, Come on, your partner, Nigga said, my partner.
Speaker 2: You know you forget your partner names. Funny, So I don't remember what a lot of money man you give me forgetting these. No, I'm not conditioned to remembers. He sounds like his last name is Moscow with Joe. Come on, Joe Moscu, come over here, Joe, you got your names? Got what's your name? Joe? You got? That means you got to suffering more money because if you big and more money, you don't remember your name?
Speaker 6: I don't remember no white?
Speaker 2: What's your names? Joe adds? Good to meet you, Joe.
Speaker 4: Addie, Joe Addis and y'all managed catching over together.
Speaker 2: Yes, he makes a noise for Joe Addie. You don't even look white. What's your last now, you're white.
Speaker 6: He's white.
Speaker 2: I thought you was white mixed with.
Speaker 8: My yeah, yeah, yeah, I hit.
Speaker 2: Us with one of those hold on, yeah, who's blunt? Is this? Take this ship? That's problem. So we're gonna keep talking hip hop. Yeah, let's talk pop because no is a trouble maker. No, no, no tax is a trouble man. Let's talk about it. I think both of young motherfuckers. That's why we get a talking about on head. But I was supposed to have beans on. It was supposed to be. It was supposed to be. And that's the real that's a real spit. The real spit is. Oh yeah, yeah. He said that though he was he was supposed to be here, he said, And I told him.
Speaker 6: I ain't going because I ain't want to get drunk, nor you want to get you drunk.
Speaker 2: He want to get you drunk. You don't have to drink if you come here, and they don't have to. But no, I mean that's coming on. He said he coming in the first week of November, said that Miami.
Speaker 4: But that's a whole on the whole theme of our show is you can tell us you're not gonna get drunk like we'll get for you're gonna get drunk for you like Vorce, it wouldn't be funny if worse the five nine it comes on make that he's recovering alcoholic, so we wouldn't pressure him. But like for instance, you know Darren Ramadan, we're supposed to get French. So I was gonna step to him not drinking, but then I thought about it. I was like the theme of our show of me keep saying, I gotta tell you to take a shot because you know do say cutting you a check and you're pulling your own shots.
Speaker 2: Let's make your money to that. The whole theme of the show is it's just mad lady, remember the Hall of Nights. Everybody else sho I love, He's gonna be mad drink. Chance says like you fucking faggot, drink.
Speaker 4: No taxis, taxis and fans to create. But that's the whole theme of the show is to try to get people drunk. But if an artist says that they won't drink, we'll still accept him. Like I said, Royster five nine, I actually spoke to him. He told me he's coming in November.
Speaker 2: Our first year.
Speaker 4: So Joe didn't drink that, but he cannot return unless he drinks. Goddamnit, he all the way up. We help all the way up, go platinum me taxed on him then brief.
Speaker 2: You have something to do with that too. You ain't something to do because you know.
Speaker 4: What, man, you know on our podcast, how all you use like all your old niggas? He should it on me as well. He was like all your old niggas need to squash your beef. And it was like, damn, he's kind of right, like we look, you look stupid, heaving. You know, you're at that point where you got grown kids, didn't know what's going on. Yeah, nigga, this shit out for.
Speaker 10: Cause.
Speaker 4: So we put that in the atmosphere first on your podcast, uh been from your podcast. Jay had called me and Joe called me and said, yo, you know, but everybody knows the story at this point. But what I'm saying is, uh, it first got into energy through your podcast. You know what I'm saying, Your podcast is really phenomenal. You do a great job. You just had GZ on there. How did you hook that up? That gz up that gzp gz Karen Silvil had hit me getting a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Karen Sivil gets a lot of money she hates you. That's funny dB on bt on because then.
Speaker 4: On camera civil I want to send some money to drink tams we get Sevil gets money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she gets money. She was supposed to be on coming home Vietnam. I'm supposed to interview. It just didn't happen. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but why she's had Vietnam too, said Vietnam Haiti. I'm about to say this is real. She's been claiming to racist time.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to do it. Asian people get money, that's a lot. But she's Haitian.
Speaker 4: Let's big up the Hazey, speak up the Haitian community.
Speaker 6: And Karen Sivil hit me and was like yo, she was like, Jeezy wants to do your show. I was like, well, let's do it.
Speaker 2: It was like I forgot what the fun was supposed to. I think it was supposed to be in l A.
Speaker 6: And then then happened then Miami, mm hmm, when they just was deaded for jeez weekend. It's supposed to be a yacht or some ship. Yeah, I got invited to the dinner. Yeah, and then they didn't do it again, and then yeah, we just did it in New York. Folk shout out to DJ Folk, DJ Focus, hit Me, lining it up, and ship and they just got a line dump and Jesus came through and went to his dinner and ship shoot smooth.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about New York? Okay, that's what TII True Life.
Speaker 2: You're a TI True life, whole bunch of.
Speaker 4: People, hip hop, police, ship, weird industry, ship shout.
Speaker 2: Out to hip hop, shout.
Speaker 4: Out to hip hop and not the police. Yeah, I don't even want to host parties on mom. I'm scared of these, like unless it's a Drink Champs event, because you know why they drink Drink Champs is actually like it's like as you probably feel the same way about your podcast. It's like, you know, it's a certain crowd that comes out for Drink Champs. Like there's a certain crowd that comes out for CNN and it's a violent crowd. Then it's a certain crowd that comes out for North. But it depends on which Norri they might woman just perform from Spanish records. I'm always going there, you know what I'm saying, Because Spanish niggas they'll stab you and keep partying.
Speaker 2: They don't even want they don't.
Speaker 4: Want to get the gun like they're like, yo, stat, get them out of the party, and like they want to they keep dancing.
Speaker 2: Do South just that boom? Get them out? Like I said, like you know what I mean. But so it's just like hip hop is just involved now.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it to some sucker ship, but sucker ship is more approved now in the hip hop Do.
Speaker 2: You agree with me or no? Oh man, yes I do. There's definitely a lot of things that wouldn't have gone in the like in the nineties, like if.
Speaker 6: Either I noticed that and I don't care at the same time because what I what you got to understand about life is it sometimes you just gotta separate yourself and you.
Speaker 2: Know, be attached from a distance, because.
Speaker 6: If you become too attached, like industry events, you own it.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was at an industry event.
Speaker 2: It's just like crazy ship.
Speaker 6: It was an executive. I'm not going to say his name because you know you hit at it.
Speaker 4: Whistle pussy ship, your I think your son's causing that's your phone.
Speaker 2: That's my ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah you get somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, you know type of test on my phone. Let's let's just let's test it out. Let's that's shop. I just Envy said they want to stop and frisk you and said that police.
Speaker 6: You know what I want to say, I apologize to Envy because I didn't understand what DJ Envy had went through prior to that week. One might have caused that decision in his in his his chest. And I understand, when you're a victim, you.
Speaker 2: You anyway, and civilian you know what I mean. So I understand.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, you know, he was tweeting ship like, you know, someone, I'm in these streets and went to a strip club, but you come on, Yeah, that ain't the streets as that is outside for some people.
Speaker 2: For civilians maybe, but that ain't the streets. I know niggas that never seen the strip club. You understand, it's in the streets.
Speaker 6: They don't even know what strippers look like.
Speaker 2: I know niggas have never had sex. They they he was saying that he'd be outside the Crown don't yet.
Speaker 4: That's as far as they go. The fact the niggas don't want to leader hood but big up to dj Envy.
Speaker 2: He supposed to come on head and play. Yeah, he definitely ain't playing.
Speaker 6: Come on my show too. I'm sorry, man, I did not know niggas trying to book.
Speaker 2: You for your watch. But he did say he wished to people stopping for rescue. Was he out of line when he said that? No, I don't understand. He's police.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, what I'm saying is this. What I'm saying, is this envy? Why didn't you call police? My nigga, You're a civilian. You cannot play both sides. He said something like he called his homies, your homies. You're a civilian, call the cops. Don't call your homies. You can't play both sides. I'm a civilian. Now you come, I'm pulling the cops. So niggas took my foot niggas took my footage reship, niggas took my footage of beans videos.
Speaker 2: I'm calling the cops. Btleg and Ship looked at the nigga looking the nigga YouTube.
Speaker 6: Nigga had nine hundred thousand dams on my video, said what the fuck this?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 6: I don't know this, nigga. I hit my man to take the ship. I said, nigga, the fuck is you're doing? This?
Speaker 2: Is yes ship? I gave you that take that ship down.
Speaker 4: You got this nigga because a lot of people don't know you are independent.
Speaker 2: Now you depend that's a podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeahs taking asked as an independent fuck with loud speaker on Reggie O says combat Jack sat on the same chair, big you up crazy, But see a lot of people this is this is something that the kids.
Speaker 2: Got to listen to.
Speaker 4: This man whatever, I don't, we don't. We don't care about the reasons why. But he went out on his own and kicked ass on his own, took his ad companies with a bevel, went with a bevel. So you're advertising, trusting.
Speaker 2: Walking big up the same people doing it for me. But I'm just, you know, just independent, not cutting some other people in get that money.
Speaker 4: That's make some noise him getting that money being.
Speaker 2: Modest right now, And I respect that.
Speaker 6: You gotta be tough when you outside. You know, mom Deep one said it was a war going on outside.
Speaker 2: No man was safe from big them niggas up, big them niggas.
Speaker 6: What I said that where you get mob Deep on the podcast because he's in town, in town, you're trying to make it told the niggas proudly. You wasn't a legend, and I think niggas think I don't like the nigga. Now, dang, I ain't like the nigga. I still got love for the nigga, like you know what I mean, Like I don't you know? You had to understand my criticism comes from angles where yall criticism can live. Because when you criticize the nigga, come from a hateful standpoint, so you hate him. So this is why you're criticizing them. I'm criticizing something I didn't like. I ain't saying I hate the nigga or I dislike everything he did. I said, I don't think Prodigy is a legend. And that's the only reason I said that was because I felt like as far as rapping and spitting, it wasn't that legendary. But Jessica, I said, as far as the movement in New York City, the ship, the time that it was the period and point the what what he said, him standing up with la niggas and shit like that, like in critical points, that's that's legendary. And I said the same shit about Ice Tea.
Speaker 2: I'm holding it, but him as an individual or the group? Are you saying him as an individual? Is not letting the group is not legendary. I love I love my Deep. I think More Deeper is a legendary group. I talk a Prodigy individual as or individual.
Speaker 6: They were trying to say Prodigy was and I was like, nah, it's the group. It's it's Havoc and Prodigy. It's just the units and you know, you know what I'm saying. So people was like coming at my neck.
Speaker 2: Are you crazy? What do you mean about this? That?
Speaker 6: And the other? He said this, and I'm like, my nigga on some serious shit. I was a kid then, but I knew the certain ship they said wasn't that prolific?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I grew up next door to a dope house. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Niggas went down from making one point four a week.
Speaker 2: Speak up the dope house. Goddamn it, make one point four of me. You learn a different game. Come on, just got said the house.
Speaker 6: I want to just credit them in no type of way, like you know what I mean, Like like I'm trying to ship on them.
Speaker 2: That's just my opinion on it.
Speaker 6: Like it's not no slangery. Ship like fuck thumb on those ship Like I seen Prodigy after I had heard him, and like injuring Christmas party, I ain't say nothing to the niggas.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I kept it pushing. Okay, I'm not gonna argue with no nigga by no, he's here this week. You know, well, I don't think that's gonna happen, But I mean I'm gonna try to make it happen.
Speaker 6: You listen, all your old niggas. It ain't got kids that's grown in junior high school. This adults for the record, and sex. I didn't want to talk about kids, but grandkids, yeat.
Speaker 2: But for the record, you know, the past has been extended. There has been no shots, it's not been nothing.
Speaker 4: So if if if a brother wants to come and sit down, that's cool.
Speaker 2: If not, there's no love loss. We're gonna continue to do what you do. Like does got percolator? Percolator on the fire hydrant aggles water? You know what I mean? But but, but, but but Slim.
Speaker 4: Slim's gonna be all right regardless. But the imitation is still and he's welcome. But the one thing we ain't gonna do is see the drink Champs is you have to want to be here if you don't want to be here to be You know, I asked niggas do they eat ass? I ask niggas how many abortions they ever paid for?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like, you got to feel comfortable with me when I asked, because because I sincerely so being an eddie to ask, he'd already asked you if you.
Speaker 2: Asked, how many bosses you think you paid for? You're like, let's just keep him. I'm not sure. I think I'm sixteen. I'm definitely in double digits from nineteen and I think it's I think it's like eight. All right. You know what it was for me? Who was who? I've been col trap of Die? So since Trapper Die?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ever since that point, I should have been fucking raw and praying.
Speaker 2: Praying a lot, pray a lotta twice. You're bugging man.
Speaker 1: Every time I get shot, I get baptized. I was watching City of Guts, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Real ship, But why is Trappa Die the moment where you said, I'm like, holy No.
Speaker 2: It was just that I was lit at that point.
Speaker 6: You know, you know you periods and times in your life, like when I think about your album my niggah, I think about the bloods in the Last Blood, Nigga, that was the.
Speaker 2: Year I turned blood. You don't see what I'm saying. In New York City. That was the year I had an ava rex.
Speaker 6: That was the year of blood. Tried to cut me and I flexed on him.
Speaker 2: So you know, like this is the feeling you get from certain periods of time, nigga, Like you're like, I remember that.
Speaker 4: A Latin I kept big enough, the bloods and the Latin kings, and I ain't know they had beab at the time, but it made them both powerful.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise and me big enough game not doing it? Not doing it? Who's walking coming in? Because Drane is taking a picture of somebody looking bored. Fucking Dotty's taking he's taking.
Speaker 4: Rock, clothing, drink. What the fucking yo were taking pictures? We're taking picture. So now, dotty body, we talked about your no no role marijuana.
Speaker 2: We talked about your your yeah. Shout out to Monster forgiving us.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Monster from providing us with the drinks, with energy, with energy, the energy grown.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Monster. Y'all never gave me no money. Just let's go but we like it. We drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tried to do that drunk, he saved. Oh, but you know you know who's someone boys. I keep seeing you smoke, but I don't keep seeing.
Speaker 2: My nigga. He just told me to watch Karubians. He told me that. Being told me that.
Speaker 4: But don't row all my big bright. Come on, ro left frack blunt. You heard the left rack you got you gotta know the road. I'm skinny, but but very.
Speaker 2: Very twitter because we never had weed in left frack. You know what I'm saying. We had to go to Jamaica. We go to Uptown, We had to go to Dykeman, We had to go to he said, nigga boker. But I was a what was it? I'm Marshy Engage. That was the bad we spot. That was the foul ship. What's the ship with the with.
Speaker 4: The chocolate, the chocolate, the chocolate. Louis Lewis and Halsey Lewis and Halsey am I correct. So but now you when you came on our podcast, you made one of the legendary words cast.
Speaker 2: Well, he brought he brought it, but fuddled, he rudd it from his but fuddled. But the fans, be with you with me, yo scrap. I'm befuddled by this episode. I hated me. Tell Mete my episode. I hate it.
Speaker 6: I'm befuddled by.
Speaker 2: We took it with it, we ran befuddled is huge on drink Champs. Did you know that we gotta go.
Speaker 4: We gotta do a T shirt that's a collaboration to the T shirt but fuddled beloved right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then it's a tax Stone drink this ship.
Speaker 6: Because we were back for days.
Speaker 4: We had a and nine clothing store. Let's bok up to a nine clothed with people. You got the drink Champ shirt on were gonna me God, the people. The people can purchase drink Champs shirt to get courses, drink Champs, Horn, drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 2: Already time about me? And you feel we got something signed by way Korn, We got some time by other artists. We will get tax Stone and signed a couple of them. You get shot glasses. Yeah, yeah, he's just making prices whatever price he want. We got him like bron It's like this sucks right now, it's going up right now. You might get a bottle of douce that come with it. You never know. You know what I'm saying. My lay get me the other day, was like, no, you're doing it for this amount?
Speaker 6: He said you have to understand something. I was like, I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Sorry, God, what lady are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh man, we gotta say Lord, Yeah, he's got great he wanted he want that bread. He want that bread. He gonna get niggas that bread. And he tell you to fall back too, like he told you to fall back. And then if he tell you it's go time, I believe it, it's go time. He's a great guy. Pick up darnmello, godamn blessings beloved. That gotta be the drink.
Speaker 2: Champs last tax loving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna drop that shirt for one hundred dollars apiece.
Speaker 2: I think we should two hundred. We should do like supreme. That's what I might. I might limited we should hit Supreme. Telling me, man, we not do supreme because because you fuck with the baby nigga. That nigga not fucking me up. I'm busy, got jump.
Speaker 8: They whooped that niggas as ain't want to jail son.
Speaker 2: What happened? You know? I know the nigga that's my son.
Speaker 6: That's my son, like cousin. He's from l E S, from l E S. Want to fight the niggas, niggas say he Listen. I know I've met many niggas in my life the front. I've met the fake retarded nigga in the day room.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: The niggas have got to act like they on drugs. So niggas can be scared everything. Try to act like they want to kl a self, so you scared. Listen, he do want to fight. I got that from him the first two minutes I met him. You know. The thing is is that some people don't care about you wanting to fight, you know what I mean. But some niggas is gonna run like some niggas.
Speaker 2: But did Babe caught him a check?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: He told me he got a personal beef with the nigga who runs Supreme and then and like and then he said, I got beef for all supremes Supreme Court. I swear to god, he really said this ship And I was like, all right, I believed him.
Speaker 2: He was so serious. I couldn't believe he was lying to me. I believe everything you tell me, so if you're lying, man, God bless you.
Speaker 4: Because well, let's pick up supreme. I gotta keep it real. The nigga took care of me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I got that. Listen.
Speaker 4: Here's the part that I want to give to niggas, and this is real ship. I have never ever said this story in my life. When Bake first came out, Bait was fucking with who who was their star artist? Pharrell gave me a pair of babes, my nigga, it was the original Bakes.
Speaker 2: Though you swear you know this story. I know word that was they know. You know he twelve years old to relax, so why so listen?
Speaker 6: But at least he was on point.
Speaker 2: Though at least you know I love you, twin, But listen. So Forrell gave me how I'll go to Jamaica. Ass your niggas is laughing at me. This is one hundred percent facts.
Speaker 4: Baked the fur very first ones that maybe you're rocking them, I'm rocking him for real, gets them to me I'm rocking them, and he tells me the price tag. And you know, us in the urban community, if we think something is.
Speaker 2: Three hundred, we think it's fly. We don't care if you think it's trash, we're like soon as be like, yoa, what the fuck? It goes three? Honey, you know what I'm saying. So I'm running around you. I told for around how.
Speaker 4: Much slack I got for this ship, But then I realized that certain people was fucking with it.
Speaker 2: Boom. So I started wearing and I wore in videos.
Speaker 4: I wore the shirt because like in videos sometimes wearing sneakers, the people don't focus on your below.
Speaker 2: But I wore ship. Whatever bait, send me whatever I wanted.
Speaker 4: Right the minute Bait got popping, I asked my stylus, besse, I had a stylist back then. I ain't got a stylist now, but you know when you had the million dollar budgets makes a noise for stylist.
Speaker 2: God damn, but this is stylish. So I missed the stylist.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be back on the major so much my cousin check. So back to the point. The minute they got on, and this is real ship because I really like baby clothing. But if you've seen me with bait and clothing, I paid for it. The minute they got on, I had my styl has hit them and they was like, Nori has to pay. I never told this story in my motherfucking life, I swear to God, and their the face there, poster child is for real, for real's the guy who gave it to me. I'm the guy who I just blew it up because a dude told me that a long time ago. He was like, Yo, NOORI one thing about you, nigga gave you the product. You support it, and I supported it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: And then the same niggas in Queens, the same niggas in Brooklyn that laughed at me, had on the sneakers about a month and a half later, and I knew I was.
Speaker 2: It was me who did that. I knew it. And the minute they got up.
Speaker 4: Bait has never sent me a free nothing, nothing. I'm sorry, man, I changed so for the dude, baby, So to do that? Support babe, Babe, Hey, I know they ain't pay for your bell slam. Leave it alone.
Speaker 2: They're not for the coach, but I would like for them to be back for the culture and make me right. Send me thirty thousands worth of good I'm like, because you know that shit hurt me.
Speaker 4: You don't understand the screwiny and the turmoil. I went through for Rockingness sneaker that looks like an Air Force one just with a star and it looked thicker the eyes. Like I'm talking about. This wasn't the flavors? Remember the first one I had, like the very first or second or maybe third, but I'm talking about or maybe I had all three.
Speaker 2: And that shit hurt me because I went through.
Speaker 4: Ship and I was the nigga and you know, my startom kind of went down as they started went up, and them niggas told me I had to pay and I was still on depth jam. So it was like I had to hear it through them. But so that's what I'm saying, don't don't, don't, don't start fights for clothing. They ain't gonna pay your bells line, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. But it is what it is. I respect them and I watch them on the internet. I mean, like, so, what's the moral of this story?
Speaker 4: No, it's the baby because we're gonna do this tax season slash drink chant eighty nine.
Speaker 2: But we could do it with eight and nine. I mean yeah, you say yeah. Then we went everywhere dark we ain't.
Speaker 6: Somewhere we went We went our sure it's gonna be one hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: When you said one hundred, that's why one hundred and seventy. Now I want to charge two hundred and fifteen. Ninety nine, we're gonna we need to think about it. This is what we're gonna do, ninety nine. It's quite.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make it one hundred dollars and then we're gonna resell it like like like like like the the Yeasies.
Speaker 2: Then put it on eBay and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then put it on eBay for like sad Honey, like sad hon Lase is so foul.
Speaker 2: I can't believe our fans. It's still too to how we big up the drink Champa. No, I'm serious.
Speaker 6: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: You're joking. I'm serious because listen, you were all if you know Joe, listen, if you don't buy, you don't fuck with us. And I'm very be with you. We're not gonna fight you, you know what I mean. But the hoodie is gonna be seven hundred and.
Speaker 6: Sixty dollars, Nigga, you gotta buy that comes roll with you and all that ship might be my collabor Gucci.
Speaker 4: We never know were popping our heads were popping out here. Tax got five hundred thousand on the Beanie Singa We interview.
Speaker 2: In the half a day, we can be popping out here. What you think is sound cloud?
Speaker 4: You think it's that your biggest interview because and do you think that kind of overshadowed your Gzy interview? Because I realized that when you hit him the next week with Jeezi, that people were still on Beans. They were still on it so much it was so you think it kind of overshotowed.
Speaker 6: A little bit. And you know, I'm usually more strategic than that, and I thought about spacing it and doing somebody else and then hitting them.
Speaker 2: With the j Z.
Speaker 6: But I was like, fuck it, you know what I mean, Because I was like, it's no way you get past that bad Seagull is a legendary rapper.
Speaker 2: He been in the game for years and he's known as a bully.
Speaker 6: And for pussies, you know what I mean, For pussies, especially in the universe, which is there's so many you can't their opinion for you getting knocked out is like a pussy will not believe you because somebody hit you. You know, if you see how Beans got hit, he got hit from behind and even if he got hit straight up and got knocked out, same got knocked out.
Speaker 2: But that's what a pussy wants to see, like, oh yeah, you not like and no more you know who you said you was?
Speaker 6: Your lyrics don't mean anything. And I've seen people say this when in the midst and I said, holy shit, how does that mean that you.
Speaker 2: Don't shoot numerous people exactly? You know what I mean? Like I didn't understand that.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's how I knew these people haven't been outside, because I'm like, if you've been outside and you've been in the streets, you done took l's. You gotta take w's to even be a gangster. You gotta take l's in order to even be a gagster, Like you gotta. It's a process. It's not no, but that's what flow. That's what I think niggas laid three hate with.
Speaker 4: Hip hop and because this is what I wanted to This is the discussion I wanted to get into because this is exactly why sometimes I hate hip hop or that.
Speaker 2: Hip hop, internet hip hop that anybody.
Speaker 4: Break anybody, I would have said the same thing, right, But this is why this is because hip hop we kill our legends.
Speaker 2: And what I mean by that is like, right now.
Speaker 4: As as a figures, jay Z is as much ship as he's.
Speaker 2: Done in his life.
Speaker 4: If there's one dude that come out right now and say, well, I wrote hard Knocked life.
Speaker 2: Our whole generation was shipped on hop. We'll go from one.
Speaker 4: Week and this think was the man. And then I'm saying, I'm just giving you an example of how we kill our own legends. I'm just saying, let suppose that that that was that that happened, right, Everybody'll be like.
Speaker 2: I don't believe hole no more. But here's here's let me give you example and rock and roll.
Speaker 4: These niggas can come outside, eat it back, or they could take a roach and.
Speaker 2: Stuff it up there. Ass. Then twenty years later you found out this roach was fake. It was a it was a moo control what's fake?
Speaker 4: But they don't cut their people off. They sit back and say, yo, doesn't matter. That was a good show. But in our culture, a nigga can do whatever. A nigga get cheat on this girl. They be like, well, nigga told me in his records he was faithful. Nigga have one bad night yea and our culture will kill our own legends.
Speaker 2: Nobody feels me on this. No, do we kill our niggas I do, Like.
Speaker 6: I feel a certain shit gotta be sacred, you know what I mean? Like, for instance, in correlation, it was a chick that I know.
Speaker 4: The correlation we don't see is this another before he's adding to the correlation.
Speaker 2: It's a chick that I know that sells wild pussy. And she sells wild pussy, sell wild pussy by the pound about about about about the pounds.
Speaker 6: She be on like on back page, Twitter and like Instagram, and she's like a black Lives Matter activeness.
Speaker 2: And sells pussy and should be going in. He makes no noise all I'm a funnel though right now I want to hear the rest of this story. I'm not mad at all, Morold.
Speaker 6: The story is just that if you do certain things, even if you believe in a certain positive message or something you're trying to promote something, you can't do it because you know it will tarnish the image of what you're trying to promote.
Speaker 2: So for the cause of it, you can't do it, you know what I mean. You gotta be disciplined for that. Yeah, you gotta maintain discipline, Dray. I can't like I support d Ray and I heard I heard he's a flamer. I don't care, Yeah, and that's I mean, that's something with me, Like I don't give a.
Speaker 4: Fuck like black lives matter d Raves. And then the nigga sent me pictures of this nigga like I was like, I don't give a fuck, like.
Speaker 2: He's on the front line. Listen, Twitter was.
Speaker 6: At a dinner with Deray then I don't even know, maybe twelve homosexual dudes and them niggas was cool as ship and that has nothing to do with what he is. I don't give a fuck how you have sex. That's what people gotta understand. Fact I'm black.
Speaker 2: It ain't enough of us for me to be saying he gave, We got to exclude him, that's right.
Speaker 6: I don't know how big that percentage is for me to be excluding that many motherfuckers saying, yo, he gave, we can't exclude him.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck how you have sex because I don't have sex with no man. So business, Yeah, whatever you do is what you do, and that's it.
Speaker 6: I'm not fifteen, Like I ain't had sex in the room with five niggas.
Speaker 2: In years, we call that the trisy, the tris I am. I'm not with more real shit, but.
Speaker 6: Nah, real shit yet fuck about it that year.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about your sexuality. You're out there fighting for my people. You're out there.
Speaker 4: Representing with the same vessel on every week, and you wrong and your motherfucking messages strong.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Your the Ray and Solange, you know.
Speaker 2: But the what happened to the chick selling the pussy that she's black lives matter? How did that court? Like? How that fuck her up? The correlation was was that you cannot wait, let's make.
Speaker 4: Some noise with correlation again. God damn, I learned another word. I forgot what that said means. That's that's that's like when you put it on. It's in relations to what we're talking about. Man, Because I was fuddled for a little while. But I'm fucking with the correlation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you can't, you can't represent certain positive movements.
Speaker 2: Is just starting. But what did she have a backlash? What happened to her? People don't know yet, Oh they don't know. I've never said who she is? You say something gonna happen eventually. Hell yeah, eventually that's the game man selling drugs.
Speaker 6: As much as you love him, he a good nigga, he takes cares fly you love him, but eventually he's gonna go.
Speaker 2: To jail, die either one jail. That's really.
Speaker 4: Remember we established that on the last episode that him and Charlemagne was on that we we all think that Martin Luther King was a shoot up.
Speaker 2: That make a noise for that. Oh it was me, It was me by myself. I'm sorry he was.
Speaker 4: I think Martin Luther now I think he got killed off a drug deal. Nah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: This we take this away. Let me take it away. Please adedit that I think said people?
Speaker 6: Please, But I think Luther King was one of the strongest niggas that ever lived, only because he was strong enough mentally to not engage back in the violence against them.
Speaker 2: You understand that take a different strength.
Speaker 6: It's you know, niggas think that gangster, but they don't understand it's almost a weakness because you're not strong.
Speaker 2: Enough to be like I'm gonna think you you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And when you when you when you get in certain positions, you understand that you gotta think for niggas, because sometimes a nigga want to die or you know what I mean. And sometimes a nigga don't want to die.
Speaker 2: He just want to live.
Speaker 6: He think that that's what he gotta do to want to live.
Speaker 2: So you gotta think for niggas. Speak up the tax done being a five percenter right now? God damn it, I'm taking a bogie break. You're taking a break.
Speaker 4: I've been with that, but all right, I'm gonna put this out hold on.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I'm gonna smoke.
Speaker 4: I wanted to smoke a bogie too, but I'm gonna make a harder drink the twin.
Speaker 2: Listen, we are back from the Bogie Break.
Speaker 6: Podcast into over there.
Speaker 2: Something for me please. I just don't like touching ship with grease and fingers. Man, it's for the community. Yeah yeah, I just need to eat something.
Speaker 6: I don't know how. I'm just tasted.
Speaker 2: Jail nigga eat fast right right. We gotta pavor time me. That was stouts peeing the juice blow. That's how you know that.
Speaker 4: How you know niggas is real niggas My nigga where it is, drink down, he got a little ant polling and the ship.
Speaker 2: That's that's right on. You got it. You gotta that's protein. That's drink. The ant drink. Did not drink down. Start from this. I don't never drink that. Oh yeah, do that. That means gunning drink.
Speaker 6: You get that.
Speaker 2: It's in your cup still and not a move. You gotta take a goal, you know, to take a gold and to move nigga with my fe.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, don't waste a good niggas take a good ship phone.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, get that white nigga. You just the white niggas thought about.
Speaker 6: The white people on my phone something?
Speaker 2: Oh my dogs because you ain't know his name, but I don't funk about that. You know his name, his name. Man, listen, man, I'm black, son, I'm black. I'm not here for that, you younger Indian man. Black. Oh, I'm black. That's how you.
Speaker 6: May be like under un durant. They don't say. They don't be like yo, that's a hun during right there with a black. They be like black male. And I keep telling people like that's what I got to identify as because that's what the law identifies me as. And I've been a drumming, old ball, fucking twenty nine years in my life and I'm thirty one.
Speaker 4: Be safe though, be safe though, that's his slogan, Be safe though. We love it, love it, we love and beloved. But the fuddle beloved shirts. The fuddle beloved is coming to him, coming to you. Yeah, yeah, or her man, we're charging.
Speaker 2: Seventeen gott to thump.
Speaker 6: Perhaps the niggas gone your phone out?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, this is weird. Let's keep it going. Niggas got the white We record, we don't care. We record everything here man. Yes, that's the nigga that pulled up with the rafe. No, but check over there.
Speaker 6: That's why I just was eating the ship at I just had my phone, but I was over there, Oh, ships.
Speaker 2: Making for him being the just have it right in front of.
Speaker 4: The niggas failed again and we're selling her mass shirt and we're selling her mass and drink shirt.
Speaker 2: I remember your phone, your folks tapped by the NSA man call it bad man friction money. I got a bad shoulders man. Listen never snorting edition on some drive. So if you want to get your world stuff moment, get it now. We don't do that to.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 2: But you ain't.
Speaker 4: You ain't understand that your phone when we had it next to the so just so you know, beloved, your phone is fully taphone.
Speaker 2: You ain't see the engineer at the whole time. I believe you. I believe you. I believe you wholehearted.
Speaker 4: They were sitting signals shout out to niggas with tap phone, shouts tap phone.
Speaker 2: So now you also got the pull up. The know he got to pull up? Pull up? It's on complex correct, Yeah, correct, they cut the check. I don't understand what is the pull up? Explain exactly the pull up? Is this to be left right?
Speaker 6: It's like a visual diary, like like two three days of chilling with the artists and watching the process of the making record and interviewing people that's around them and getting understanding of them and interviewing document performance and just getting the whole narrative with the whole entire neighborhood and the whole and documented already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: From Atlanta and it's all I got. I got like four more coming. You know, people have been asking for it, but.
Speaker 4: But yes, from asking particularly you dropped this one episode and it was like you disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the dilemma. About the dilemma, was me really getting that check from Complex? No no, no, no, no no no, that wasn't it.
Speaker 6: I actually didn't even I.
Speaker 2: Didn't hit them, like I don't hit direct deposit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I don't. I don't push for nothing. I do. Everything that I happened happened because somebody probably reached out to me. The only thing that happened because I reached out to somebody was me reaching out to char Lamagne because I heard he had got to show on MTV.
Speaker 2: This was like in November.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, I heard you gotta show on MTV, Nigga, I need in. He was like, yo, I got you, nigga.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 6: God dies his response and I ain't get an email to April. I forgot about the ship that.
Speaker 2: I even said it.
Speaker 6: I got an email from him and I was like, holy ship. Oh this sellow maze ship. But I never really, you know, pressed for it. I just be feeling like, you know, if you work hard, people gonna come for you. So that's why I don't really like, really, ship.
Speaker 4: Stop sending your links to niggas that you don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, niggas impressed me like, Nigga don't came to me. So Nigga told me at thirty thousand dollars for me, Man from an interview. You know I need thirty thousand dollars right now. You know I always need thirty thousand when he just wanted to interview.
Speaker 2: You no need an interview, bro. But I just knew that this nigga had nothing going on and he just had to just sending the Drink Champs. Yeah, we sending it on to me because we got to. He had cash too, man, I want to We're going to sit to I'm liken cash.
Speaker 4: We got a podcast called Two Dominicans, One Haitian and the Puerto Rican and it's it's Mister Lee Sunny, DBT Twin and Colleto and in.
Speaker 2: The background, Edi Giggs is just eating ass. They don't got a step and repeat.
Speaker 4: They're gonna take twenty seven thousand of that Drink Champs and were giving them three. It's okay in your work and we're gonna promote it on Drink Champs. You already included don't worry about us Me and af in twenty seven thousand.
Speaker 2: And Rich is in on that. Don't worry about that, come on, calm down, I just.
Speaker 6: Come into the interview, man, comen't do it because it was like I knew it was wrong, Like it's payola it is.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm not You're not. You can't pay me for me to interview you. Yeah, it ain't. Let like lose the brand. Yeah, like people believe in what I say.
Speaker 6: Nigga, You're not gonna dilute my truths and to being a bitch ass niggas that I speak about.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm not gonna do that. What if you took his thirty thousand, just just a ship out of him, the whole show, that would have been hard.
Speaker 6: It would have been a robber, like I had, I had a nigga after me because I took thirty thousand dollars from him, you know what I mean. So I ain't really with none of the thievery, not with the robbery anymore, because.
Speaker 2: That definitely was your robbery. Ain't from East New.
Speaker 6: York man, Yeah, I'm from East New York. So if you have a pot a position where I have to figure out the dirty.
Speaker 2: Dirty what was?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, what's that documentary? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thirty thirty No, the seven five yeah, break that down. Break that down for us in the East.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. That documentary what is it? Seven five precinct seven five? Oh that ship? But I could. I watched that like three times back to back. Break that down. Yeah, us. You know, it's kind of like like you feel like you was thinking, yea, he said, like slime down, that's this one. Yeah, I thought it going back to him like you know that look like let's go back there. But it's deep like that.
Speaker 4: So did you expect the Dodger documentary when you seend it?
Speaker 2: Because even though Dealers was in the documentary.
Speaker 6: And my niggas that raised niggas that raised me got was not directly in the documentary, but got released from prison because they was under them niggas case load. Anybody that got arrested from them got released because they falsified so much evidence.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: I started Militainment La Compania, that was my Spanish label, and I thought I made.
Speaker 2: That ship up. And I watched that show. I was like, damn, I was late, Nigga said company. I was like, for real, old drug dealer, you mean, I was like.
Speaker 4: I swore I made that shut up, but that shit was in the eighties. That was that was real that lets you know, that was the That's the real East New York to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know from what I know is being a kid and watching niggas. You know, always advanced young niggas.
Speaker 4: What's the most one of the hoods in New York City? Just in case people ain't know, let me big up that hood. Let me big up to all my people from East New York. You know, everybody I was locked up with. And I love y'all, my cousins, all of y'all.
Speaker 6: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: But this is one of the most notorious, craziest hood East New York and far Rockaway Queens, one of the most notorious hoods.
Speaker 2: And I think I first heard of them with group Home. Was it a group hoop home? Coup homes from East New York. I believe so j the damage was he j New York.
Speaker 4: That's big him up. I've seen that Nigga in Europe somewhere. His passport was the stickers in the rock bottle. It's a fact that Nigga said, No, I ain't going that Nigga had a passport from every country, kassand before the fact he had a Kansas Stan passport.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm hm. What the hell you're drinking? Man? I need my tracer with your tracer? What's a tracer? You made a new name, so the pull up? So you got five more episode? Yeah, I got I got more than that, but I taped. I taped like five and I got a couple coming out. And you gotta deal with title.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't do the deal with title yet.
Speaker 4: But you got to deal with say, yeah, you don't got a Rock Nation deal, like you're not managed by Rockation.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't do management of rock. That's what I thought. I do management on my own. I grew up rough. You know, my father left me in the woods. Let's talk about that. And you were picked up by Willow on the river. On the river, so you manage yourself. You gotta stop that. You give you some advice on that. Do that.
Speaker 6: I gotta manage it too.
Speaker 2: I managed.
Speaker 6: White, the white my manager that only white. You think I'm just busting moves? How you being a nigga.
Speaker 2: Big up?
Speaker 4: Brandy ain't white, but he looked white.
Speaker 2: If when you think about think about it, got to get to get somebody that don't.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 6: That's about success. But you know I'm doing tax Siason live in d C. You know last time he was here. He's doing tax Season live in New York. Remember that, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Now you're doing Taxi. You gotta learn to do this life. I gotta get it. Yeah, do it. It's good.
Speaker 6: It's fly and you get to interact what people really appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 2: And you don't be filming your ship though, I mean noticing your I do and I don't you know what it like when the last show I just did in London, he's just flustered on it was so hard. I didn't even recognize the that was all. That was all that was now in my drink dog, come on man, cobbeans. And not the last show.
Speaker 6: With the international, the last show I did in London, like I think it was like a three hundred suit theater, but I sold like two hundred and sixty tickets, you know what I mean. And just to be in London, Like I was in the mall in London and like some full Indian kids ran up on me.
Speaker 2: Like it'll be safe though. Yo. We drove three hours from down South to see you and I'm like, what down south side South? You can't at North Carolina, you Knowlanta. So when he said that, that shit blew my.
Speaker 6: Mind and I'm like, all right, yo, look I you know, like y'all fuck with you up to the picture with them, and then we were to the show and then like so many people was kicking it. It was one dude that was saying, he was, Yo, my nigga, this ship was hilarious. This nigga was like, Yo, I had to argument with my girl and she's like, oh, you want to do his dick? Grid tax Stone like, bitch, I'm from Flatbush. I'm going to check tax.
Speaker 2: I need to see a Brooklyn nigga. London came through, so he said, all this ship right that the nigga was chilling.
Speaker 6: So I'm talking about some ship that don't got nothing to do it, some nothing to do with What the fuck he talking about?
Speaker 2: This nigga just pops up out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: Like yo, But what about that Drink Jimps episode when they said, I said, what make some mosy for that?
Speaker 2: We're going to Don't you have some real ship? Nah?
Speaker 6: I was I was working something out or I'm doing their panels and ship like that, like two panels or something.
Speaker 2: But this is your first panel. I'm not a panel then, yeah, you know me panel to man, I did it for the culture. I don't give a funk. I doan my age D That's what I'm saying. I was trying to get you.
Speaker 4: Has I seen Rich Rich Blanco? I just seen him post the panel.
Speaker 2: How do you want to do the panel with me though? Yea, I can do the pan because Ellie come to Miami just supposed to. It's supposed to be you combat Jack Ellie Elliott Wilson. Yeah, that's what told us.
Speaker 4: Hey Elliott, I said you coming Miami. He said no, Elliott, and he said no for you know, he said no. So you know I feel like, you know, we're like you gotta shook up. No, no, no, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: That's not Ellie has been talking with great and I would never do nothing to them anyway.
Speaker 6: He was gonna fuck them up. No, I was not seeing it in your tweet.
Speaker 11: It was blood beat you said, I was crip crying. I didn't want to instigate it too much.
Speaker 2: I was you said, don't get beat up of a podcast don't.
Speaker 6: Get beat up on the poker.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, he's pacing you, all right, all right, tell truth, tell the truth, because you want the fuck rap radar up a little bit. Just that man, it didn't get funny. Look, let's be got funny, man, they was doing some funny. You people be like hating on you.
Speaker 4: And I know he didn't hate on you, because what happened. Whatever you got, you got, you got hovering him in the office. You're sitting there killing them, and then you just you said something random like yo, just a drug dealer because at the time.
Speaker 2: He had drug dealer. And then Elliott actually hated on you. Is this correct? That happens? Ain't nobody man, I'm not even man. I'm not mad at Elliott. Neither man Elliott. I got love. It's actually good to be hated.
Speaker 6: On years old. Like you know, you outside, you ain't shaped your dick working you fucking five rounds. You know what I mean, You're out here breaking barriers. You you didn't study journalism. You just decided to, you know, interview people and speak to the people.
Speaker 4: From what I heard, Also, he was not only mad because he had emailed whole but I also heard that he was like, he was kind of take your advertisers and cut it in half.
Speaker 2: Was that undercuting? You heard things like that too, that's serious? Undercutting is serious. No, I heard that whatever ad like. If that's mad serious, drink chances in the game. Undercutting is before drink chances. And again my question question, you can tell, you can tell. I know what I'm talking about, But those are my niggas, though.
Speaker 9: Bigger, you're horrible. No, I do like because I'm not I'm not a nigga. I'm not like you gotta do a lot.
Speaker 6: And when I hate you, you will never you will know like there's there's nothing. You're never gonna wake up and be like I wanted to do tax fun. You're gonna know, nigga, You're gonna know. I'm not gonna ever forget you.
Speaker 4: But let me just ask us with everybody when he emailed the whole, who gave you the phone call that he emailed the whole and hated on you?
Speaker 6: I think I got it from three different ways, man.
Speaker 2: But let's get those three deeperent people out the way.
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, you know, because I'm scared of jay Z. I'm scared, you know, jay Z. Yeah, he get people fired from places.
Speaker 6: I'm a man, I'm a grown man, and a man knows when to to accept that when you can't win.
Speaker 2: He wants to know that bitch. Niggas, when you know.
Speaker 12: Jay Z, don't play and that's why you sit there. There're smirking pictures. Man, that nigga smirk is dangerous. That nigga that nigga told me aboy the tweet I said. He was like, yeah one day you said.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, that's why we're saying this ship.
Speaker 6: I'm like, jay Z is watching your joking and I'm serious, jay Z really watching you.
Speaker 2: Nigga, chill out for keeping you in line though, do something good, respectable.
Speaker 6: You understand it.
Speaker 2: You understand, you understand it. It's his culture. This is his ship. To listen, niggas, you gotta respect what was doing. Niggas. Put who's those phone calls again? Those phone calls exposing people? I need them right now. Give us one of the people that you can expose.
Speaker 4: It's like one verse the first letter of the last name that you I guess like, listen.
Speaker 2: You on the whole.
Speaker 4: That's one thing. That's one thing we got to respect about Tax is Tax could have went to the music section a long time ago. Tax chose not to go to the.
Speaker 2: Music section.
Speaker 4: In technical comedy, in all all reality, So he's not nobody's competition.
Speaker 2: He stayed.
Speaker 4: He make his own lane and stayed in it. So anybody hating on Tax is retarded. But so I'm not saying that. But I'm just saying, why I need a drink. Champs.
Speaker 2: I was in the crib. I said, we need.
Speaker 6: Drink.
Speaker 4: You need somebody in there controlling that music exactly because it wasn't it wasn't a correct you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a correct place for people.
Speaker 4: But now you post this and then somebody tells you Elliott has hated They They have emailed jay Z and said why.
Speaker 2: Did jay Z do tax season? Let's let's get into that. I was at first, I was befuddled. It was definitely befu. And then what's the other word? I learned night relationship? Correlate relationship, How did the correlation? What's the correlation? What's the correlationship? Now, yell seriously, man, like it's like an English At first, like I was like I didn't. I think you're gonna come out with a new word, right.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say that because people are sensitive, but I'm gonna say I felt like bruised. I was like, wow, that's what I felt like, Like why did you do that?
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 6: I had to look at it in a complimentary sense, like, yo, you out here doing something, you affecting ship, changing ship you. So I was like, you gotta respect ridicule or respect envy or whatever it might be. So I didn't really I never. I never was really mad. I was mad, don't get it twisted. For like forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: I was, but it dissipated two days, two days, and usually in two days, I be have moved on you.
Speaker 6: But I was like, it wasn't serious.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, you actual, it ain't that serious.
Speaker 6: And I understood it even when I heard his side when he said yo heay, I spoke to him and then he was saying he was gonna come on our show.
Speaker 2: And then I seen tax put out that, so I thought it was that. So I understood it.
Speaker 6: I understood how it can be misleading and why you would feel like, damn, yo, you did this nigga show. You said you was gonna do my show. You understand, So I understood it. But you just gotta understand, like, so wo going on outside and it's safe from you know what I mean, So you can't really you can't really be outside with Sherlin's on acting like you're a wolf.
Speaker 2: Of course, just just for people who don't understand that Sriland is a wolf. They carved him. You're willing to carving. This is a fact. So you're still not gonna tell us who gave you that phone? I can't because I need them. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I only know what inside.
Speaker 2: It's not somebody that you don't need that like I would have bodied them, you know, listen, but I do need the niggas and I just don't know.
Speaker 6: They hit me back later like.
Speaker 4: Has been doing great for hip hop. I'm finally understanding grateful that they realized that don't try to compete with me. Just can do do yourself and you know, and that and that's an awesome thing because they should have never tried to put theirself in competition with me, and true.
Speaker 2: That's what they did. And so I accepted, and I knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why I encourage it so much. I wasn't nor where you go because what I realized was that I was like, you know, I understood. I was like Elliott and them think and and I'm not saying he's not good at what he does as far as.
Speaker 2: Journalism, he's good, that's good.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is he think that he was such a voice for it that he didn't understand that it was a layer that.
Speaker 2: He never touched, that was untouched.
Speaker 6: And that's a layer that people like Nori own, people like me own, like you can't touch that layer, and that's a layer that's very important. You got to remember, all coaches in the United States of America come from the black culture. You understand. Everything goes from there. It goes from what we say is hot, you know what I mean the white people forli like you a couple of white people. But if we don't say that shit lit, it ain't lit. We're the top consumers. You got to understand that. So once the niggas say this is the shit too, you win. So you know, they didn't understand post and I knew that shit already. I was like, yo, you know, and I didn't actually know who Elliott Wilson was and I posted the video of him in the breakfast club like maybe like a month ago on some throwback Thursday shit on Facebook, and like people was like under there, like literally on some like yo, who is this?
Speaker 2: Who fuck is this? Nigga?
Speaker 6: What do you mean you speaking for the culture because he said this and the ship and it made me think even more, like Yo, you know how much it's so much people that they not embedded hip hop.
Speaker 2: They the only opinion matters, so they didn't know who he was, you know what I mean. So that's the difference between me and them, Like I'm then I'm a fan, so.
Speaker 6: It's me just interviewing people, so it's different, you know what I mean, and just being a fan of it from a journalist and standpoint journalists sound like they interrogating you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so niggas always say you know what I say, because again, you know, I just wanted I just want the people that tuned in.
Speaker 2: You know, when we speak.
Speaker 4: About rap Radar, we speak about any other blogs and we make fun of him. When I say blogs, I mean I'm in podcasts and we make fun of them, all the podcasts.
Speaker 2: All of them. It's always been fun for us, always been fun never.
Speaker 4: You know, the only time I got serious when beat I brought up the fact that as a funny rumor of people saying drop from death jam and I hate that rumor, so I don't even think he knew what he was doing. But you know, I addressed it, and I addressed it like don't because because every time I always criticize them, I criticized them about they podcast, not anything they did in the past or anything like that. And I do got a lot of love for beat out in Elliott.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, sometimes what I explain to people is, you know, if my friend bust A rhymes, you know, let's just say bust A rhymes, just knock somebody out tomorrow, right it's Elliott or b died or you know, or even like a Rob Marksman, a journalist that I super the breakfast club or the Breakfast Club or you know High ninety seven e Bro, Peter Rosenberg, Laura Styles, that's the job to report on that incident because that's the hot topic of the day. That's not what we're doing over here. I don't got to report ship like if a person whatever whatever that ship is between them.
Speaker 2: We don't buy the report. We don't ship.
Speaker 4: So that's the reason why sometimes when a person say, okay, they winning, is because you know, ain't gotta worry about you know, gez fucking you know, a Kardashian somewhere getting caught in.
Speaker 2: The staircase with a Kardashian like Slim. Ain't gonna report on that. Slim gonna report wrong. You know what what was you thinking about when trapp or died happened? You know, this is the no water part cel water? We got water?
Speaker 4: You fully Latino today, you be the black wople for so long here, This is this, this is this is this is that's the foulesel of water right there.
Speaker 2: Me get it?
Speaker 4: I mean know what, No, no, no, no, don't even hit the stash. I'm gonna take some some mango. I'm supposed to do mango.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I'm Fonnxie, I'm foxy today, Yo. Tax Doll came and hanging out with us twice. Why who's only one the guests? Literally just tell the.
Speaker 2: People the only other guests will hang out twice?
Speaker 4: I think gunplays three times, gun play gunplays twice, campone.
Speaker 2: Is twice and know he's one half because he was he's one here, that's correct. The dog prives on he fell asleep. So if it's any Jack Jordis once.
Speaker 4: Twice all family and now tax doll and you know what we're gonna do because we're doing a drink Champions of War show, So he's gonna give you styles, p Chic and Charlomagne of God to be the only niggas that we was bozos and we didn't have cameras around when we filmed it. But now you are out of that category because you got cameras around.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for that. I God, damn you what what? What? What classic interview just did recently and you ain't had your cameras. It was Beans First Beans, the first Beans interview. He tried to school you too. He was like, he told you, yo, give me, He told you to bring the cameras. Man.
Speaker 6: Now you know I had cameras for a little while, but I was doing something, no nigga, so you know, I'm sorry what happened.
Speaker 2: Said that again with the.
Speaker 6: Beans, you know, the first cameras, but I used to have cameras. You know, a couple of episodes before that, like, but I wasn't posting them on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I was saving them because I had a plan, Like.
Speaker 6: I was doing ship. I knew what like certain television networks.
Speaker 2: Was looking for.
Speaker 6: So I was pitching ship, you know what I mean at the point, and I knew it was better if I didn't put it on YouTube. So I was just doing that.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 6: When being said that, I was like, all, because that period was over, No.
Speaker 2: Beings is correct? Yeah, he's correct, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So I just my I guess the nigga that was taping before he heard it and just hit me up and was like, yo, bro, I'm ready to stop coming back, like what's up?
Speaker 2: Like and that's a little revenue stream too, man.
Speaker 6: But you know, I don't go funk about that ship. I don't give white people money. I hate stop that tax I gotta stop stop. I can say, listen, you don't everything film. Listen, Listen, you know what.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 6: I got best friends with white people.
Speaker 2: Then I hate their cousin.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, You're not understanding, Like I love her and hate her cousin, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Like all the rest of the white breaking down something to you. Let me bring hate people. I hate white people everybody. I hate straight people, people.
Speaker 6: Ethiopians, Mexican Provians, people from Paraguay. Why I don't like nobody? Guy like nobody shirt somewhere. I was like, it was like a pair of guy. I was like, what, it's paraguy, it's paragate.
Speaker 2: My Spanish is not. I don't like nobody.
Speaker 6: I don't want nobody be offended by me saying I don't like white people.
Speaker 2: I don't like black people.
Speaker 6: Eat the nigga. I fucking tell you that. I tell black people face. Don't have a question me on me not liking nobody. I'm honest. I don't like nobody.
Speaker 2: I like that. You don't like nobody. Everybody cares that. Everybody that it's not the person.
Speaker 4: You know me t Win famous. He's the first before Snoop Dog told him. What happened was you put him on this. He puts you on your snapchat. You told him that you don't wear condoms, you just pray a lot. And he's been living that life ever since.
Speaker 2: That he's gonna be get I'm not gonna keep. He gonna be church.
Speaker 4: You gotta and a specific church. Tell them you ain't get more of that game. That's what I'm saying. You got your student out here. He living wrong. He got Clementia right now. It's crazy running through his fingernails.
Speaker 8: I touched myself, Pauls, but.
Speaker 2: You can't touch yourself.
Speaker 8: Man influence.
Speaker 2: How we pray that know where it comes swamps himself put.
Speaker 8: In the Cuba holes, off the border money and then he coming.
Speaker 2: Ain't no border with Cuba. Brother, That's how he already fucked up.
Speaker 8: He actually had south Point.
Speaker 2: You had candles?
Speaker 6: How many candles you got?
Speaker 8: I don't know, man. My grandma she you know, I have a whole bunch of boots and candle doesn't can she does? How did he?
Speaker 2: But I respect that he's said today he told you unique too.
Speaker 11: My grandma has like ten thousand, ten thousand without Are you about telling him the other side?
Speaker 8: One of my man is about you already know he Yeah. One time I said the gym wan my manage. Your nigga crossed the floor.
Speaker 2: My nigga Like, I was like, Yo, what's going on Sunday?
Speaker 8: Because my man is about Allah. We had the gym working out some niggas like yo, he kissed the floor.
Speaker 2: That ship was foul. I was gonna right there too. That's about that word. Put your name on the paper and breeze it. Hand ball handball champion. And he had nineteen ninety eighty, two thousand and four that nigga tell him all to you yesterday.
Speaker 8: You know I'm turning twenty three November twenty four, ninety three.
Speaker 2: Maybe fucked. He was yo old, you knowing young, look your own niggah. You shun man like twenty three year rows on the mic. You know you you would the sausage he put you on last job? You you know me, get shut down? Six kids? He is the six kids. Now you know what I'm saying. I speak low, so I gotta speak.
Speaker 8: Then he.
Speaker 6: Say, yo, don't ever get on the mic again until you're twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Ever did on the like again?
Speaker 4: Sone se I get bully the twenty seven You got your famous.
Speaker 2: I get bully. You don't every down here?
Speaker 8: Locked up?
Speaker 7: Listen, get locked up, get on parole and come back, and you get on that mic.
Speaker 2: Look at tax. He's in advice. I got a clean record. I want to keep. Nigga told you get locked up and then come home, bro record. But I got a clean record. If you listen. If you gotta clean racket, keep keep your clean racket. Get a job. I have a job. You got a job. Let's shout off to him. But e f N is drinking right now? Hold on, I have a job, all right, this is this is your NFN.
Speaker 14: You got mess, Paul. You know usually you got Mexican in you because this is in l A. So yeah, I guess like he's drinking Mexican. Yeah, I'm a Cuban of the same. This is this is a Mexican beer, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This looked like Puerto Rican, but I mean I drink it in the Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 8: Was born in the Jewish hospital.
Speaker 2: Man, it's over. I just told you, nigga nigga twin, don't listen.
Speaker 8: Got to grow up. Man, your job. You want to be growing.
Speaker 2: Come stop. That's it now listen. I want more for us, yo. Listen.
Speaker 6: Watch Birth of a Nation.
Speaker 2: Watch Birthday of the Nation.
Speaker 4: I'm paying for the nigga yo for Sunday d BT, I want I want text On to analyze you like he analyzed when this is my nigga, it was what do you think about the d b T from Haiti from Haiti from well Way of Boston, by Way of Boston, by Way of Boston and way of Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: First he had Jamaican automatic.
Speaker 4: He definitely had a Jamaican belt on that so million in high school he had a Jamaican bell y. Let me just answer that question, Karate, You ever had that Jamaican belt was tough to you?
Speaker 2: What Jamaican belt? A lot of hate that Jamaican belt in the nineties, never had a Jamaican belt. You started working the target balls.
Speaker 8: And he was doing.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: He worked at Serious, he worked at Sears, he was doing accident.
Speaker 4: That's Miami was his first job.
Speaker 2: All right, little bit before we get about it.
Speaker 4: So before we get about it here, we're gonna name some random people in rap. We just want you to say what you think about what.
Speaker 2: You think about that? Getting ready to call, but I might have to ask you to be relax relaxed, all right, literal yachty.
Speaker 6: I don't really, you know. I actually I like his movement. I admire it, okay highly Actually you know what I mean. The music me as a fan, I can't get into it too much, but I do know if I was to Herod before, whoever heard it?
Speaker 2: First, I would have tried to sell it, Okay, because I'm a drug deal. I'm gonna get some random ship right now. Diamond D? Who is that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm dadd Who's diamond D? Diamond from Atlanta?
Speaker 6: Diamond D D I T C Crew who.
Speaker 2: Move on? To move on?
Speaker 8: I know what you might know something about he's from He's from Philly, lis Vert, what do you think about?
Speaker 6: I thinks is fire in fire. I think I think he the voice of a new generation.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? All right now, I'm gonna go super old school, super further than diamond D. Yeah, let's go Granddaddy? Are you not be cared for? That's my favorite rapper? But da, did you already be careful? Man? I didn't know any.
Speaker 6: I'm cool with him because let me explain something to you when niggas.
Speaker 2: No, just so we understand thirty one. Okay, that makes more sense. Give him. That makes a little school Nigga.
Speaker 8: Kodak Black time Fire.
Speaker 6: He's fire fire, a new generation. Kodak is gonna be the Gucci Man.
Speaker 2: Of the South County if he adapted said I'm knocking it down.
Speaker 15: If he adapted that business, Kodak Blackness, No my Kodak Black Time three of my favorite new rappers.
Speaker 2: Favorite that nigga can rapper's ass off. See it's not just a down South bounce. He really rapping about it. Kodak Black is good. I argue for him in court. That's the fact, very good. I'm gonna go now, let me go, let me go somewhere. I get this one on. You care you just like three because I have this in the moment, I'm just gonna go. You're gonna have to hold your.
Speaker 8: Mind.
Speaker 2: Andre three thousand, Andre fire me.
Speaker 6: And I'm not one of them niggas that just jump on you know. It's it's so much, you know, that's I think that's why I stand out because I'm not that the tiple his music critics and people that critic critic criticized music that just jump on bandwagons and you could tell they ain't really listen, or they don't really care, or they just yeah, such and such, such and such, you know, just to do.
Speaker 2: It, and you're like, shut the fuck up. You ain't listening to that ship you.
Speaker 6: Lying, you know what I mean, because it's like if you did, you would know what it was. But so Andre three thousand is is fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't biz marcky fire this mark he is fire up out of here is fire.
Speaker 8: What do you think about Black Youngster?
Speaker 6: I don't know what music black Youngster got. I like Black Youngster's personality. I love the niggas a personality. I don't know it's music throws.
Speaker 2: I just like how you act. I like how you act. People call it ignorant or whatever it might be.
Speaker 6: It's just funny to me. It's humorous and and I feel like, why the we gotta embrace everybody that we got nigga. People don't understand that at no time to be fized. Nobody is from my race, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How about trick Daddy.
Speaker 6: Daddy is the best nigga.
Speaker 2: To ever live. I love I need to get your trick on. Actually, they all my god love tricks.
Speaker 8: So Zoe Dollars Zoe.
Speaker 6: I like that record you got. I like that record. I don't know nothing else he got. You gotta get more records like that. Top dollars sign to dollars on his fire.
Speaker 2: That's a fact he underrated.
Speaker 6: Actually, big, I think they really like musically that nigga is really good. And I think he gets, he gets underlooked. Huh horma comparing to.
Speaker 2: Do that was in the game, in between, in between this old legend co cocaine chicken.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're dropping it on yourself, Bobby Brown, legend, legend.
Speaker 4: Legend, Come on, legend yourself together, twin legend, Bobby Brown, you said you know the legend, Yo.
Speaker 2: My nigga.
Speaker 6: I said the other day on on Twitter, I say your French montana is a legend. And everybody was like, what the fuck are you talking about? And I'm watching French movement. How he how he moving nigga with his with his penis.
Speaker 4: But yeah, listen, he sucks not lengthen heloked. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know who allegedly it's cool, it's fly. And what I'm saying is this he drink Hennessy on us a rock. All he needed to do. God, listen, let me fuck with you for a French need to do sniff some coke? What real fast? Oh he needs to sniff some coke, go to rehab, and then some coke and then go to rehab.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know that's how you become in a Listen, Okay, drop your dick, Robbie, Robert Rob Dick on social media somewhere right, believe it. Maybe just leave it right somebody Facebook's my Twitter, mister gram Bam Dick, they're right there.
Speaker 2: Bomb hold damn. After you drop your dick, your motherfucking move on. Tell me the question.
Speaker 6: First, you're going to the next stage, which is, you know, you find the bitch, you know what I mean, You find the right bitch.
Speaker 2: Fuck, and then you go get on drugs and you go to rehab, then you snap back again. Well all that I'm lying. Wait, what was Twin whispering in your in your ears whispering? Nothing's in your ear? Man, Twin, you're twenty three, Yeah, you're still bust.
Speaker 4: Some puppy waters feel about Trun.
Speaker 6: I like Trill, Samon, I like Trill saying me, I do. I like all the little young niggas. Man, that ship is new.
Speaker 2: You like Twin? Do you like Twin? No? Not really? Okay, So like it's the type of place like we love, we love. But now I understand Twin. That's why I gotta like him. Understand. They told the nigga you're good. You're good. No, yeah, yeah, I'm very good. I told you gonna be somebody we had to research the product. I had to research somebody.
Speaker 4: And we've realized that Snoop did tell him you gonna be something. We've been trying to support him. Just me when I say we no he ambitious, I'm just friend.
Speaker 2: There's nobody else. I'm trying to be really call him on the side and give him my own type of support. But he don't understand. Crazy is we're telling niggas.
Speaker 6: You call twin that comes up in the park one is one of them annoying niggas, right, But what niggas don't realize is that if you're not annoying, you don't get noticed.
Speaker 2: You want to be annoying in some fashion, sort of fashion. It's not aware from me. It's many different fashions.
Speaker 6: Sure that you could be annoying, and that's also a part of there's.
Speaker 2: A difference between persistence and annoying. The difference is annoying. He's that's but there's a difference between being persistent and being annoying. It's a thin line. But you're right, but you fucking line, it's over for you, right, It's a line.
Speaker 4: I think I think I liked it the way you put it. The first way marketing is annoying.
Speaker 2: You think about it. You can be like, yo, I hate this fucking record, but you know it. You hate commercials to come on radio.
Speaker 6: They keep coming on Doctor del Russo, Hey try I hear that shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Foul nigga, the commercials. I hate a cigarette commercials. They gotta stop annoying. At some point, I already know cigarettes is fucked up for me. You gotta keep you gotta keep doing that now, you know what, like them niggas in a showerm niggas gotta go though. I already know I'm gonna kill myself, but you don't gonna show me that shot.
Speaker 6: The nigga shot That shit hurt me Russian to myself, fat right, fat dam three years ago?
Speaker 2: Right, well, like we gotta start the truth commercials. The niggas got something.
Speaker 6: Fat Drake died three days ago, right, I got thirty two, thirty three years old, damn.
Speaker 2: Right, no, no, no, nigga died. You know it is It is like, you know, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 6: I as so many people died in my life that don't even affect me no more. But Drake died and he just nigga wasn't in the street nothing, you know what I mean, just a cool dude, fat nigga.
Speaker 2: You know, cool fat nigga.
Speaker 6: Nigga died my heart attack thirty thirty two, thirty three years old. Thing was, he wasn't that fat.
Speaker 2: I know some fat people. Nigga wasn't that fat. But the more of the story is is that niggas gotta fucking take care of themselves. Son.
Speaker 6: And that's just real ship, because we were getting poisoned from so many different angles. We using poison. You understand, this is a poison whatever we use, cigarettes, whatever it might be. Balance, But at the same time, were getting poisoned by the food we eat.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying this. We just ate some Parmesan wings and the ship was delicious.
Speaker 4: Na, the nigga will give you the worst, worst and to give you a little bit of Malcolm like that's all.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 4: That's balance. Levels fall backwards, just level. You gotta balance it.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. Listen, man, listen.
Speaker 4: If you eat pussy from a bitch you never met before, go to the marrow and go to the church.
Speaker 2: Man. Just just just balance it. Man. Nobody I'm just saying, that's just on planes. I'm ran to puss you on planes though we just happened just now this in Minnesota. Listens, the Minnesota listen.
Speaker 4: I also told Text on his podcast that I want to sign a tax Stone album.
Speaker 2: I did say that very early. I said, you listen, I already knew it, and I'm going to drop the album of me just this. People talking over beats were bigger than that. I got the vision. I had the vision.
Speaker 4: Ever, no, I had the vision and you got the vision. Now you used to got to talk about it, but you never got to talk about the people. Talk about the situations whenever the people, so that it could be globally exactly.
Speaker 2: Gonna do this, We're gonna take this universal or Mike, you're gonna cut to check. Someone shout to Michael. I seen him. I listened.
Speaker 4: I'm messing with my cars this whole so that I've seen them in the picture with d MX, jay Z job role and that and that was you know. I came like right after that to death Jam and I just remember that error so good and it was just so beautiful when they was cutting checks without having to, you know, speak to somebody else and and things like that, and they were just making moves on their own and I just missed that error. So to see it, see them together tonight, it was something, you know, I don't know this word.
Speaker 2: Give me a word. It was something like dope. You're you're a big word, nigga. Exhilarate.
Speaker 4: That's gonna take me two weeks to figure that out, but exhilarate it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm right.
Speaker 3: Turn it was sighting, it was okay, it was intoxicated. It was intoxicating is great.
Speaker 2: Because it feels like I'm just getting drunk. But to see that was that was dope. That was dope. But I knew it was gonna happen. Now it was gonna happen. I'm it's just nature. Niggas gotta understand you would come. You know, you're baby. The old niggas gotta stop having beats. You are adult.
Speaker 6: You stopped becoming feetble again, become an old man, become a kid again. It's like evolution. So sometimes take evolution in order for you to get over shit. So you got to go through different stages in your life. And then what happens is that when men of the same age bracket. They going through the same ship. It's just different settings and different They're all going through the same ship. It might look good for cameras because some people keep shit away or some people keep it on. Everybody going through the same shit. It's crazy, as niggas might think.
Speaker 2: DMX is.
Speaker 6: It's a nigga that's just as crazy as him. This on camera, smiling in your face.
Speaker 2: You don't know it.
Speaker 6: That's why I accept people likeding that DMX being itself and.
Speaker 2: This niggas is sitting there creating you and they do just as much. Whatever the fuck or do you know what I'm saying, DMX and not beating everybody else. I love that brother man. You know, big up the Bad Boy Tour. Every date that he that he was invited to, he came through.
Speaker 4: And I just want to big that up because if if he would have, you know, missed the dates, it'd have been public headline news.
Speaker 2: They would have said, how the people are sewing them, the venue is sewing them.
Speaker 4: But no, he made every single date, and I want to big that up because of everybody focusing on when that brother does something bad. I want to big up the actual Bad Boy Tour. For it being a success. I want to pick up the Drake Tour. I want to pick up the Kanye Tour, hair, Drink Champs. We big up all artists. We have Hut Beyonce, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry coll It and tonight, you know, tonight they did what they gotta do.
Speaker 4: I want to pick up a tax Stone for a couple of hours hanging out with them, hang over us just learning the hurricane and being Hurricane Party part two.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I want to big you up for being in these big articles and you know, getting these wonderful interviews and we support you fully over here.
Speaker 2: So then, and that's the reason why, like yo, whyyah you we never.
Speaker 4: Went at any other part podcast. The podcast actually one of us, but we got love for them as well. But if you document Drink Champs history with tax Season and tax Season fans history, we always supported each other.
Speaker 2: It's never been no funny business.
Speaker 4: And we're gonna continue to do that because you know what, like he said, man, we got to keep bigging up the podcast coaches. So big up to rap raid Off, big up to Combat Jack, big up to I'm a premium pete.
Speaker 2: Big up to our brilliant idiots. Big up to the podcast with Homegirls. I got that podcast out here, mister Lee what social that's I.
Speaker 4: Don't think mister the median Geralds that want us to do a podcast out there with him? Anti what anti social likes?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? The anti socialights? Big up? What's a big up? Too short? Too short a.
Speaker 6: Past boom, you know?
Speaker 2: And he got it was a video, but he has a podcast now.
Speaker 4: Yes, So that's that's great because his coaching, because you know why, we're gonna keep continue to support the people and the movements and the and the inspirations that.
Speaker 2: We believe in. You know what I'm saying. I'm saying. So I want to pick that up man, thank you, you know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do it immediately because last time we didn't have a video. And I'm still giving you the award for the only niggas that we interviewed with no video. I'm also giving styles b Award for that and Chic Award for that and also Charlemage Andy go big up Charlamgne before we get up out of here.
Speaker 2: That's just big up Charlemagne. How much he's a good great guy man man I told you, niggas be running up to me and the other That's how I know you people hate Charla Maye's son like Yo.
Speaker 6: Nigga told me he was like yo, and one of my man's actually, and it kind of hurt me to my man tried to fake check me about some shit like nigga don't know my character. But anyway, the niggas like, Yo, how you let that nigga beans come in Charlamagne like that and Charlemaine to want to put you on. I said, Nigga, what I said, my nigga, If I battled everybody that told me something about Charlamagne, I would be doing life.
Speaker 2: You understand. I said.
Speaker 6: I would never argue nothing. I just say all right, yeah, all right, cool, and I spin off. It's too many people with opinion about that nigga. That's how I know his show is humongous because it's too many people. I don't seen niggas that know me to think I gotta be for Charlamagne. Niggas say, Yo, what that nigga Y'arlamaine said about you? I'm like, what niggas got me a check.
Speaker 2: Fucking looking. I'm googling ship apart me I'm googling show what the fuck's y'all man said?
Speaker 6: But real shit, So you understand, I'm not I'm never gonna do that with nobody, not in this industry.
Speaker 2: This is not the streets.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna be out here slapping niggas up and fighting people because you feel a way about what somebody said or what somebody did or they product or whatever it might be. Whatever, I'll protect them in any type of way if I fuck with them, But I'm not gonna be out here fighting people. And that's how you know it's nerds. That's why I keep telling people it's nerds. It's people that don't interact or have even violent encounters in their life. For them to even act like it would be a violent encounter, like you never did nothing.
Speaker 2: For you to say, why nigga ain't do something in that situation.
Speaker 6: We ain't never What are you talking about? What are you talking about? You talk nigga deliver mail. He got three kids and he telling you, yo, why you ain't snuffed son?
Speaker 2: When you're like, what you serious? You serious? My nigga, like chill out. So it's like you.
Speaker 4: Gotta said that, or when he said that, you think that was coming from like the Philly thing.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: I agree with him. That's what people didn't understand. I did not know did Charlamagne didn't make a little mama cry. I text Charlamagne myself before Bean's ever said that. He said, damn, so you're a foul nigga son like you made little mama cry Little Mama fathered. Him is from East New York. I'm from the East.
Speaker 2: I know them. We dabble in the same circle. So it's like when I seen that shit, look it was actually it was angel Ye.
Speaker 6: Took the way the footage is formaty you think Charlemagne did it. So when he said it, I was like, holy shit, Like I was even like, oh, I didn't know it was Angela yee. It wasn't even him.
Speaker 2: So and it was when said and asked she asked when he said it.
Speaker 6: I agreed in my head, not agreed on those ship like yo, woy would you because I know Charlamagne not scared to say nothing.
Speaker 2: He's done it to too many niggas for you to even question it.
Speaker 6: If he's scared to say something to them, he ain't scared to say nothing in niggas. You know what I mean, so that's why I didn't care. I was like whatever, he could think what he wanted to think. But when the Charlemagne said it, it was.
Speaker 2: Like, Nigga, I ain't even want man cry and I'm like what I had to look back on us. I did too. I hadn't seen that.
Speaker 4: When I look back to an interview, I was like that and it was like Angela like I just want to I just want to say something like that and this type of platform and be like because because she was just asking her.
Speaker 6: You know, Angela is a shop shooter as much as people might not realize it. She's sitting there, she'd be throwing military dots. I need you, I need Parket breakfast club interviews. I need all y'all to do this if you haven't realized it, and watch Angela.
Speaker 2: Ye through the interviews you sit act and all. At some points, I'm telling you she comes from darts and so serious. But so how was it when you are.
Speaker 4: You always have computers in front of them. We gotta step my sh up, computer, get the lap time you watched that Nigga, yo, No, you know is shut.
Speaker 6: I don't listen Charlamagne dangerous Yo. I keep telling niggas, I tell you to read good, how to read that nigga? Dangerous nigga think Son is a joke. Son really pay attention to everything. He watches and reads everything. He'd be like, Yo, did you read such ship book?
Speaker 2: He being ready? That ship like just came out like day and a half ago. You know how you read those before it come. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: But it just be like certain ship that I pick up and I watch like he the only reason I start working out.
Speaker 2: I seen the nigga pulled a be shirt. Yeah one a little what's the gay? Calvin Klan cut that ship right there?
Speaker 6: Was that the g I Joe cut you cut your balls?
Speaker 2: He had want ship.
Speaker 6: I was like the his niggas mad out of shape. A couple of months ago, he made me work out. I started working out. So niggas be like, yo, you be trying to be like shouting man. I'm like, why not the nigga getting money.
Speaker 2: Getting money? Yo?
Speaker 4: Text on, let me thank you again for being another guest on us twice.
Speaker 2: Let me big up to hunt Duras because you know the hottest drinks.
Speaker 4: Shout out drinks and you ain't even making You ain't even making a rapper, but you're the hottest rapper from on doors because he's.
Speaker 2: Going on durrists man, and so many of them been hitting me. Man, you gotta started hitting me.
Speaker 4: They're like, brother, we need you out here, or they hit you with the brother, or they hit you with the brother.
Speaker 2: You fucked up. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: I got family out there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Them niggas poison each other, my nigga, that's all they do is kill each other.
Speaker 2: I gotta do coming home. Everybody niggas always done coming home. Hon Duras. Do you got a w out there? They got w I'm gonna coach it though.
Speaker 4: You go to Honduras because he doesn't he doesn't let mister big this up.
Speaker 2: Before he leaves.
Speaker 4: He does a documentary Serious Revolt, where he goes to all these different countries and he finds hip hop. But first started in Cuba, correct Cuba, Peru, but he was now Vietnam, and then Vietnam, and then he gonna go to Honduras for two yo.
Speaker 2: We can do hon Duras, my nigga.
Speaker 4: When you get a wing, we'll go build a twin twin. You got to Saint Regis. You got a Sheraton, I'm an s v G nigga.
Speaker 2: All right, all right on