Speaker 1: What's your favorite snack? Is it snickers, jolly ranchers, pickles?
Speaker 2: I do love.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Researchers did a study that says it can tell you everything about someone's personality based on what snack food is their favorite. We'll go over it next. So you can learn more about yourself by what kind of sweet treat you like to pop in your face hole. Also, you can offer someone a snack today and instantly judge them by what they choose. Fun that's coming up right after this. It's the double show. What does your tongue desire? I'm sorry, careful who you ask? It's a weird way to say, I guess A better way to say it is, what do you desperately want to put in your mouth and suckle all of the goodness?
Speaker 2: Much better? Careful, a weird way.
Speaker 1: Let me try that again. What's your favorite snack items?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 1: Here we go, I ask, because researchers just did a study that says it can tell you everything about someone's personality based on what their favorite snack food. Is interesting, So we'll go over it right now so you can see if it's correct about you. Also, you can offer somebody a snack today and then judge who they are, and that's always fun.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to get to know people.
Speaker 1: Researchers say that if you like sweet treats, candy bars, chocolate lovers, et cetera, you're a positive, nice person. Oh, you're more agreeable, friendly, you hate confrontation, and also you're kind of a pushover, right, because that as the basic snack.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not basic. No, I'm gonna say it's.
Speaker 1: The snack like that's like these if you think of, oh, I don't have a treat, you think of something that's sweet and you know, and everybody thinks that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I thought it would be totally opposite of that though, because of the sugar crash. I thought you'd kind of be a nightmare.
Speaker 1: It depends on how much of the sweet treat you eat. Right then you'd be running around the room like hyped up, and then you'll blash and just be angry about everything. Okay, yeah, it does bring you back to being a toddler or something. I love you research to just release the list of what your favorite snack item says about your personality. If you're a gummy or sour candy person, this is me I love sour candies and gummies. I like gummies a lot.
Speaker 2: The feel of them.
Speaker 1: I don't even care about the taste. It's more just how they feel.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They make your teeth bounce, and I like that. Yeah, it's fun. She's like going, it's really funny gummies.
Speaker 2: Do you feel this a way about chewing gum? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: I chew a lot of gum for the same reason. It's fun with my teeth bounce.
Speaker 2: I never get that phrase out of my head. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: If you like gummy or sour candy, it says you may feel conflicted or frustrated with your life. You're on edge, restless, and anxious. Do you feel like that identifies you correctly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do a lot of times.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I like it when my teeth bounce.
Speaker 7: That's fun, a relief, it's a.
Speaker 1: Real my teeth are balancing. This is awesome. We're going over a list from researchers say you can tell everything about someone's personality based on the type of snack foods that they eat. Exotic or rare foods.
Speaker 2: Ext What is an exotic or rare food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of is also me too. I like eating weird things.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: The weirder it is, the more I want to eat it. I was gonna say some weird fruit or something like that. Yeah, I'm always looking for weird things.
Speaker 2: I can't why weird thing. It's fun, it's okay. Teeth balance, yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: It says you love a challenge, you love to learn new things, and you have an innate curiosity and desire to learn about different cultures and cuisines. I would say that's also true for me. I love a challenge, which also makes me feel conflicted and frustrated with my life.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 1: If you like bitter food, it says that you're are likes the food, you're more of a bitter person.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here we are. What's an example of bitter food?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So, like, like one of my go tos is salt and vinegar. Maybe that's maybe that's a different Are you a bitter person? I think I would be. Yeah, I like I like hanging and bittery things. I also like sour stuff. Never really experienced a teeth bouncing type situation, but I do like bittery type things.
Speaker 2: Okay, salty and bitter different we are. Yeah, that's on the bitterer side. I do like that. Maybe I am like bitter food.
Speaker 1: It says you're more of a bitter person and likely chances that you have psychopathic traits. Okay, also aggressive, maybe toxic. Says ladies and gents, watch out for these people. Yeah, no, that's accurate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're going over new research that says you can tell everything about someone's personality based on which snack foods they desire.
Speaker 1: Next in four one six one. Is any of this right about you? If you like healthy food, fruits, berries, veggies, et cetera, Yes, okay, that's definitely me.
Speaker 2: That's me too lately.
Speaker 1: That's like we're all kind of into health beset our bodies. I've always been in. I would always rather have fruit than candy, even when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Candy kids usually gravitate more towards candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I didn't like candy. But also I was raised in a weird household and I was told that I was allergic to chocolate when I wasn't. That would do it, So I never really had candy. I'm alied. But if you like health foods, fruits, berries, veggies, et cetera. It says, y's you're extroverted, you're more conscientious than others, you're more intelligent, and you're curious but not crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that okay, But how can I.
Speaker 1: Both be a psychopath and toxic and also more intelligent?
Speaker 2: Well, if you're more conscientious. I don't know. I feel like a lot of psychopaths believe that they're really intelligent.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been watching a lot of crime documentaries and these some of these guys are actually intelligent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, but that psycho bad thing.
Speaker 5: Still.
Speaker 2: You know, you can be more than the same time a deal breaker.
Speaker 4: That's what we have to.
Speaker 7: Ask our.
Speaker 2: And keep exciting.
Speaker 1: Experts say that if you like spicy snacks and snacks with hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh I do? I think? Yeah? I like to have cottage cheese with hot sauce. Wait what, it's really good, really found, with a little bit of serracha or maybe a little tabasco, it's pretty good. Throwing some tomatoes on top of that too, really good. But okay, what does it say about spicy people.
Speaker 1: It says that they're short tempered, you're a thrill seeker, and they live life on the edge.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just the first thing is true for you. I'm sure I'm trying to figure out what the first one was. And I was like, the first one definitely wants her, but what was it. I'm not that much of a thrill secret. I'm tired.
Speaker 1: It would be awesome on the short tempered thing of Victoria was like, I feel like the first one's about you.
Speaker 2: Look what not me at all?
Speaker 1: It's a storm out of the room. I'm gonna save that the goya. Victoria is about to get it. Your phone break opens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that. Isn't INA's what's trending? If she's still in the building.
Speaker 2: Show, it's another jewbile phone frame. Morning on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hell, Hey, roumy, how you doing? Yeah? This is Pete Peteekins. You're renting my airbnb this weekend with the fam.
Speaker 8: Oh oh hi p Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm the host and I'm the host of the airbnb that you've rented.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, how's it going.
Speaker 4: It's going great?
Speaker 1: Figured I'd give you a call. So I just want to go over a couple of things with you about the place.
Speaker 8: If you got a moment, sure, that's really see.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Basically the big thing is this. I know you're rented the entire home for your trip. It's you and your fam coming for a little family time. Well fun family, family, family funding, fun family funding. And I actually was going to be out of town this weekend. That's why I was had it up on the airbnb. But my plans fail through. So just want to let you know, no worries. I am going to be there though, so excited to meet y'all. You seem great.
Speaker 9: That's a little odd because the idea was that we weren't going to have this house for ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and now I will be. But I'm going to stay in one of the guest rooms. You can have the master suite.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: And I'm excited to meet you guys. I've got nothing going on either. Thanks for asking. Yeah, I'll totally hang out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Pete, I don't think that's gonna work because I rented this house so I can have it for my family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing is better than family time. I love family time, and I you know, I can't wait to experience it with you. It's gonna be a great weekend. Would you would you want to plan anything? Because I can put up a full itiner aarya some things we can do. We can mini golf together. What's your favorite movie? Because I've thinking some can do a movie night one night. I can make some cocktails and some mocktails if you don't.
Speaker 8: If you don't know, I mean, is there any way that you can stay somewhere else?
Speaker 9: Because when I rented this house, he was a house for me and my family by ourselves. We are not expecting to have anybody there, right, So do you have any relatives.
Speaker 4: Or any family?
Speaker 6: I can't believe I'm asking from this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I have a weekend family because it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be you guys.
Speaker 8: No, that was not part of it.
Speaker 1: It's some of my streamers up and some welcome signs for you guys because I am so excited. And by the way, also my daughter Patricia is going to be there as well, so it'll be.
Speaker 2: Us too for the weekend.
Speaker 4: And you guys also now you're telling me your daughter is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old Patricia. Oh no, okay, no.
Speaker 4: Way, Pete, this is not okay.
Speaker 1: I want you to think of me, Pete and my daughter Patricia as extended family. You can think of us like that, because we're going to get very close this weekend.
Speaker 9: No, I don't even know you or your daughter Patricia.
Speaker 4: So how am I supposed to.
Speaker 10: Spend the whole weekend that was supposed to be our vacation.
Speaker 8: This is not right.
Speaker 1: You like Yazi because I got.
Speaker 4: That, I'm supposed to go over it.
Speaker 1: I got three different versions of Yatzi. We could play yacht. We have a Yazzi game now.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not interested in your games, or your balloons or anything else.
Speaker 4: This is just so unprofessional. And you booked this as it was available. Okay, we've been emailing.
Speaker 8: It didn't occur to you to like say anything.
Speaker 4: And then you tell me like the day before I'm supposed to go.
Speaker 1: It sounds like we need to have a family meeting when you get here, then to surround the.
Speaker 2: Table talking, you know.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, gracious, Pete Irey, are you stupid?
Speaker 8: You're not listening to what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tori, this is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my gosh, oh my god, man, he said that you guys planned a family vacation and we're staying at Interbnb and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought you'd be a little more excited about me and Pete. You me and Petra chet Oh.
Speaker 8: I'm not excited.
Speaker 4: Your daughter, Patricia.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone branks.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: There's a really new bizarre cyber attack that we all need to be careful of those and it comes from googling six words. The words are, are Bengal cats legal in Australia? Are they? If you google that?
Speaker 1: I have the same question. Now I can't google.
Speaker 2: Now you can't google it because all different types of things start to pop up, and then all of those links can take you somewhere where you're getting all kinds of hunted by these scammers. But what an interesting thing.
Speaker 1: Doing it that way? Now I'm screwed, dude.
Speaker 11: But would be the one to click on every single link though until I found out the answer.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm always searching random weird thing. I mean I think most people are, you know.
Speaker 2: But you would have to think that the reason why they picked those six words were because that was like a common search. You would pick something that was random that people are searching for, and then then you can get that.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't the answer actually be there like on Google rather than you have any click on links to.
Speaker 2: Figure it out?
Speaker 1: I have the conspiracy theory here. Okay, everyone was and I'm just inventing this as we go. Okay, so bear with me. It's not fully fully like QAnon doubt the facts. Yes, exactly that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Everyone had a big.
Speaker 1: Problem with Google how they do their AI answer at the top of the page. It's super annoying and a lot of people who run websites though, lost all the search traffic because it's just scraping from their website, which everyone's like, Hey.
Speaker 2: What the heck? Man, I wonder if this is actually.
Speaker 1: Google doing this and saying, see, if you just looked at the AI answer we provide, everyone would be safer. And I am now confirming that that's exactly what it is. It's Google trying to get you not click on any other links. Interesting that monopoly continues such Google is Google stopping people.
Speaker 2: We're somebody who's just smart enough to realize that that is a conspiracy and so that people would.
Speaker 1: Just you know what I mean, they skip over the AI thing. Well, they click on their links and then Google's got you both ways.
Speaker 2: Wait what you lost me ten?
Speaker 1: So either way, was trying to steal your life?
Speaker 2: Don't don't google our Bengal cats legal in Australia, and my guess would be that they are if they're legal here, I don't know. I don't either kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Find out though, I don't know if that's a solid gad Yeah, definitely that's legal there because it's legal here.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. Why would they be illegal, They're cute little kiddies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, listen, countries have their own individual laws. A lot of marijuana has been legalized here. I'm going to go to Thailand and.
Speaker 2: Try it different, different, I'm much the same. Anyway, Swifties are attacking a new person now because they're not bullies. Swifties are now going after Zach Bryan. What Zach Bryan may be deserving for a lot of reasons. So Zach Bryan is a country artist and he's got some crossover I think a little bit. But anyway, kind of he's getting in trouble. First of all because of his ex. If you've heard anything about the drama between him and Brionna chicken Fry.
Speaker 1: His ex is that her real nast name, but that's what they.
Speaker 2: Know her for because she's been spilling secrets and he offered to pay her off and all this kind of stuff. So he's kind of in the hot seat for a lot.
Speaker 11: Of reasons because from everything she describes about their relationship, it was very like toxic and a bit like abusive, like it was not great at all.
Speaker 2: He said he was going to pay her twelve million dollars to keep her mouth shut, and she's like, nah, thanks, and she's not fucking anyway. This story is not about Brionna Chicken Fry. This story is about Swifties, and the reason why they're upset with Zach Bryan is he originally tweeted not that long ago that Kanye was better than Taylor. Okay, well, of course you're getting attention now. So then they went after him and started listening to his songs and apparently three of his songs sound just like Taylor swift songs, so they're calling him a rip off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so what did Taylor take it from him?
Speaker 2: What they were her songs were out first before his.
Speaker 1: Total they were Kanye's first, and then he did it, and then Taylor did it and Kanye Kanye made them both famous.
Speaker 2: No, he did Shocker. Dolly Parton wrote them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what so really Dolly made those bees famous.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be another one of those conversations going on because why did Taylor Swift fans have so much time to be so mad about so many things?
Speaker 1: Really protective of Taylor?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't know them? Right? But they found something that is very loyal fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, could you imagine being loyal as someone who doesn't even know you exist?
Speaker 2: But could you imagine anybody be that loyal to you? Because in reality, okay, that's not strending. Glad for that conspiracy theory. I'm on board, Brad. Where you go, I follow it. That's how this works. Yet we can say a top and look down at the Yeah, well we're gonna get stuff done, has already done.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Better Help Give Online Therapy, a trying beetterhelp dot Com, slash jewbile and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 10: First day follow up powered by the Advocate's Injury attorneys online at dot com.
Speaker 1: Sierra is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Alie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Sierra, how long has it been since you heard from Alie? Oh?
Speaker 8: It's been gosh, like maybe a week, two weeks now.
Speaker 2: Have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 10: I texted him once and I haven't heard anything back yet, and so he's just ghosting me.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not awesome. Let's go backwards. Why don't you tell us about how you guys met how the date was.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I met Ali online.
Speaker 12: And we decided we should do something super fun for our first date.
Speaker 8: So we did something.
Speaker 10: A little non traditional and went glow bowling. It's like glow night, okay, like in your up. Yeah, it was so much fun. It was like a rave, lots of glow lights everywhere, body paint, you know, like black light everything, and loud music, lots of drinks.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And it was a really good date.
Speaker 10: I mean, like, you know, we were dancing and there's a lot of lot of music and drinks and like, we had a fun time and then we went back to.
Speaker 4: His place afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was going to ask if you've got a chance to talk to him much. Glow bowling is not necessarily a place for talking. It's a place for glowing and bowling.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and we we kind of, you know, knew that going in, but we.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to see, like if the chemistry was there, and it was, okay, I.
Speaker 2: See what you mean. You just got artistic with your body pain.
Speaker 6: Or yeah, yeah, that's that's a gooday cool, And.
Speaker 13: So the chemistry was there, Yes, I felt it. I feel like we had a really great time. But I will say I think maybe I had maybe one too many drinks at the Bullerina.
Speaker 12: So I feel like my like I didn't come off as good as I could have, Like I should have just kept myself to two drinks and instead I had three, And.
Speaker 6: I just think that it took me to the next bubble.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I scared him.
Speaker 14: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you remember anything that you did that was too much?
Speaker 8: I just think maybe he didn't expect me to drink as much.
Speaker 2: I mean, three drinks isn't terrible bad, I mean unless I mean some people are kind.
Speaker 10: Of you know, light, total lightweight. So I am such a lightweight. It's like one drink for me and then it's like, oh, okay, she's gone.
Speaker 8: But he was like, oh, I'll drive you home. We'll go to my.
Speaker 4: Place, you know, and he drove me home.
Speaker 2: So like, I don't know, were you sloppy? Were you saying things?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like I definitely was tipsy, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you were to say something weird happened on the day, it would be that you were wasted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's the last thing that he said to you?
Speaker 2: I think he said like, have a good night, you know, That's what I said. After you guys had chemistry, he said have a good night. Oofm.
Speaker 1: Not like i'll see you again. And did you guys plan another date or anything.
Speaker 8: I kind of pushed that where I was like, hey, let's use this against it, let's let's do.
Speaker 6: Something later this next week, and he was like, I'll have to wait and see, Like I have to have to go and check some things, and he.
Speaker 8: Didn't get He gave me like a non answer, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so it got weird. Yeah, all right. Well we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Okay, we'll play a.
Speaker 1: Song, come back and get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Sierra is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Ollie. We're about to call him and see fat tells why he's ghost singer. But first, Sierra, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Allie and I went to glow Night at the Bowlereina Ears and we had a great time.
Speaker 12: I got a little to tifcy, I think, and now he's ghosting me and we went back to his place and then I went home.
Speaker 1: Later after and got a strike. He hasn't gotten back to back to you. Are you ready for us to call him? Okay? Here we go, hell him, I speak to Allie. Please, this is him, Ollie, how are you my name is Jewbil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Alie, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria. Oh oh hello, oh hello.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 14: I've heard it before, Yeah, definitely, I definitely recognize those days.
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, that's what we try to go for. I've heard it before, so thank you for hearing it before. Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 14: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what it is. A first day follow up is a second we do on the show where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, And we got an email about you from somebody really, Yes, have you been globaling lately?
Speaker 4: Globally?
Speaker 6: M hm?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay. Was it with somebody named Sierra?
Speaker 8: Sierra?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Sierra, uh huh okay.
Speaker 1: And it's been a few weeks since you talked to Sierra.
Speaker 2: You had to spoon feed him. Then you really see that many people?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, I don't think I'm ghosting anyone. Okay, Yes, there was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: She told us about She said that you guys really hit it off, but now you're not responding to her, which would be ghosting.
Speaker 14: It was fun. I had a lot of fun, and yeah, I just haven't gotten back to her. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean generally, when you don't get back to somebody for a few weeks, that kind of is ghost Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, I'm I was very busy with work and like my works are intense and kind of see a lot of my attention.
Speaker 2: So you want to go out with her again? Sounds like if you really like somebody, you're going to make sure you talk to them.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean we had fun. We definitely had a lot of drinks.
Speaker 15: And then I took her to my place and you know, we had another drink and.
Speaker 14: Well, she pats herself.
Speaker 1: What Ollie, Ollie, that's that's Sierra. She's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was also wait till we got the answer. All the way out of you.
Speaker 4: But Ollie, I didn't think you'd go there.
Speaker 14: They asked, why, you know, I know you look, I mean it was fine. I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: She had a lot to drink.
Speaker 10: I was laughing, by the way I was. I was in the middle of laughing, like he had me laughing, and that's why I peek.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like it.
Speaker 2: Was just a little middle what I mean, it's when he laughed really hard and a little bit comes out. That's not a big deal. It happens to everybody all the time.
Speaker 15: No, I mean it was more than a piddle. I had to get paper towels and you know, and I was like not upset. I was just like, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 14: But then it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 8: Okay, seriously, seriously sing.
Speaker 14: It's bad that you peed, and it's fine. Like I'm definitely not saying it's bad. It's what. I totally get it.
Speaker 8: I believe it's.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, I pee behind a donuts store one.
Speaker 1: You know the amount of people that I that have peed on days with me a lot? Wait, are you serious? Like, but I know it happens, especially when drinking is involved. It's not that uncommon. I mean, and I've also done.
Speaker 2: It too, so.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 6: Drinking had a lot to do with this, you know, Like it.
Speaker 14: Was just sort of a first impression thing that like, like, I can't do that. I mean it was fun, definitely fun.
Speaker 15: But then I think once that happened, I was like, okay, let's get you home.
Speaker 2: Where did that happen? Were you guys like on the couch or was this in bed?
Speaker 14: Kind of bold?
Speaker 15: Okay, I mean I did make a comment that her piece I could smell her pee that.
Speaker 2: Strong.
Speaker 14: I mean at this point, I'm just it's just commentary what's going on.
Speaker 4: It did not smell bad. Okay, it did not just smell.
Speaker 14: It was like it could definitely smell the sense of it. It was like a stronger.
Speaker 2: Drinking a lot of drinking.
Speaker 8: It was just an observation.
Speaker 1: To point out, well, Allie, would you like to go out another day with Sierra? Will pay for it?
Speaker 15: Yeah, But I like Sierra, You're You're definitely like a week and only girl, Like.
Speaker 14: I want to like get you know, wild and be entertained.
Speaker 10: I'm not a weekend only girl. Just because I peed while I was.
Speaker 15: Drunk, there's I mean, there's nothing wrong with the weekend only girl, nohing.
Speaker 2: So that's a yes, Allie.
Speaker 14: I mean yeah, if on the weekend you want to do something, they're going to pay for it. I would glow ball again.
Speaker 16: I just put down some like I'm actually considering out because it was a lot of con No, I'll find someone who is an every day a guy who wants an every day of the week comes go.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, if you're ever you know, bored on a Saturday or something and you need somewhere to come and see.
Speaker 6: You, officer, No, I'll find somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Thank you, you will first date follow up.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 4: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 2: You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 4: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, it's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramires and a home for the holidays game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also speaking of putting on stretchy pants so you can see how elastic that waist band is on Thanksgiving, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Need to outfit your house for fall as well.
Speaker 1: And Macy's has got you covered with a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up, for you Verus Victoria. They're also here to help with all of your fall decore needs, so shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, you can dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com, or you can call right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six to one and you could battle Victoria Ramirez. Yeah, all right, now, let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Okay, here we go. Tongue twisters today.
Speaker 2: Gosh dang it.
Speaker 1: Okay, say this as fast as you can. Gravy glistens garnishing golden green beans.
Speaker 11: Gravy glistens garnished golden bee wait.
Speaker 1: Golden green means pumpkin pies piled perfectly on the party platter.
Speaker 11: Pumpkin pies pile perfectly on the party pladder very fast.
Speaker 2: What words that were? But you did it though? Really?
Speaker 1: Family feasts feature fabulous foods from fried to fresh.
Speaker 2: Family feast, But wait, what was the rest? Words?
Speaker 1: Family feast feature fabulous foods for fried, fresh feastablus foods and fresh. You as Victoria's coming up right after this. It's the Gibble Show.
Speaker 17: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your.
Speaker 1: Set time for America's Trivia Game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on the trivia powerhouse that is Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. And let's meet today's contestant for you, verus Victoria Christa.
Speaker 2: What's up? CHRISA? Hey, Hey, how are you.
Speaker 16: So good?
Speaker 4: How are you guys great?
Speaker 1: Victoria's yawning. Yeah, she's literally just yawning into our microphone. She was about to say something to you, and then.
Speaker 2: She started.
Speaker 14: Time for you.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Yeah.
Speaker 11: How confident do you feel, CHRISA that you could actually win this?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Victoria. Normally we would be friends, I think.
Speaker 11: But you're going down friends after we'll have this competition and then.
Speaker 1: Your frenemies right now, all right, were We're going to send your friend of me, Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, the game is played like this, Christa. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, Oh, my son is here too.
Speaker 5: He wants me to tell you that.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Christian? Christian?
Speaker 2: Tell me? He said?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: Can you hear us?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good Christian? Ten bucks on? It is your mom going to be Victoria?
Speaker 6: Maybe? All right, Christy you ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Christy, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What is the group of stars called that form an imaginary picture?
Speaker 8: Conculations?
Speaker 2: What gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere? What state produces the most turkeys in the US? What element does OH represent on the periodic table?
Speaker 4: Oxygen?
Speaker 2: Who painted the mona? Lisa?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in on time. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff. Christa, what's something you would like the world.
Speaker 18: To know today.
Speaker 1: Oh, Christian has something, Christian, what do you want the world to know today.
Speaker 6: That follow your dreams and don't give up and don't kill someone?
Speaker 18: Good?
Speaker 1: No, Christian, man, that is great advice, all of it, solid, solid.
Speaker 4: Advice, always good advice.
Speaker 1: Christian, You're gonna be very successful in life. Man. Follow those rules that you just said right there. I think you should say that to yourself in the mirror every day. Dude, you be the next Jeff Bezos. He didn't take that bet. He's not gonna kill anybody. I think it's wrong. Yeah, Christian, you're making good decisions.
Speaker 2: Due Christian in.
Speaker 4: The mirror every day.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: All right? Victoria ready, I think so? Thirty second answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And you have to beat Christa outright to win. And you guys can tell Victoria wind to.
Speaker 8: Go, Ready to go.
Speaker 2: What is the group of stars called that forms an imaginary picture? Broh oh consolation? What gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere? Oh, my gosh, I just know this oxygen. That's not right. Oh my gosh. You what state produces the most turkeys in the US?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 11: Uh, Vermond.
Speaker 2: What element does O represent on the periodic table? Oxygen? That's wrong? Who painted the mona Lisa? I don't know who did paint the Mona Lisa. It's pretty fage fainting.
Speaker 1: We miss them. Let's wait, we just saw a movie that you've now been given a clue, so whatever you say doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Well, they never said who maden it. It's not van Go, No, it's not what they did. Yeah, I don't know, all right, I kind of want to know, though.
Speaker 1: Send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Brad Krista and Christian got three correct and Victoria got two. Christ and Christian, congratulations, outright victory. You did it right. Should have taken the bad should have taken the gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 19: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: A group of stars that forms an imaginary picture is a constellation so cool. The gas that plants absorb is carbon dioxide.
Speaker 1: Dang it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say that the state that produces the most turkeys in the US is the Minnesota. What Yeah, who knew? Element that? Oh represents oxygen? You were right, Victoria Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 11: Oh dang it, Christa got that one.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Christa, thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 1: Can we do that piece of advice one more time?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 1: It's great people need to hear.
Speaker 12: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: All your dreams and don't murder someone.
Speaker 1: All right, have a good one at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if we want to play, you can just dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 4: It's time to cash a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Billy is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his wife of four years might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Billy, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, man, But what's going on?
Speaker 18: Yeah, like you said, we've been married for four years, and honestly, things have really been awesome the whole four years and all mine that we've been together up until super recently, like the past year. I started my own flooring business. She got a promotion at her job. It's been going good. We bought a house. We don't have kids, so we've been really you know, enjoying each other and like the fruits of our labor, so to speak.
Speaker 14: It's just been.
Speaker 4: Really really good.
Speaker 18: And you know, now every year we go to visit my folks for Thanksgiving, so like right around now we would be buying the ticket and getting all that stuff together. Her parents had passed away. It's sad, but I try and do everything really in my power to make her feel like she is a part of my family, and my family really goes out of their way too to make her, you know, part of our family too. So that's kind of the deal, is like we kind of fly out there and go see them on Thanksgiving, and then we do Christmas just her and I together. That's usually been the ordeal. There's just been a hold up this year. That's been kind of like keeping everything weird. I guess, okay, Like I said, I usually have the tickets by now, but my wife has just been like stalling the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 18: It's just been a lot of little things that have just been starting to add up. Like everything was so good and then just like recently, like she keeps making like excuses about, like you know, not to talk about like when we're flying, you know, I kind of just started like that, like not now, I'm busy with something, like we'll talk about it later, and just.
Speaker 4: Keep pushing it off.
Speaker 18: And then last week this is where I really started seeing some red flag. She just said, why don't you just go by yourself? Then, because she was saying like, oh, it's just a hassle every year, and I'm not going to lie She's not wrong about that. It is really really hard.
Speaker 4: You know, airports are.
Speaker 18: Packed, people are always traveling this time of or you know, it's tough.
Speaker 2: So then could that just be what it is? Like what do you think is there some other underlying tone that you're getting from her?
Speaker 18: I mean like I've tried like reasoning with her, but like literally every time I even like bring it up, she just does not want to talk about it or just it starts a huge fight. And I tried to be like, what's different about this year, Like you've never said that in the past nine years that we've been doing this, and she's at first she was like, oh, I want to start maybe our own Thanksgiving thing, but I'm like, we do Christmas together, that's just the way it's Then like why do you want to change it up? And it's just completely unlike her, Like she's just been like outwardly moody and like we barely are talking, like I can't even crack jokes. I feel like without it like pissing her off kind of. And the final I guess like sort of red flag that's like really got me, Like, oh, mess up with all this other stuff happening because all on their own, it's like, okay, this happens. But like she's never been protective of her phone ever, but all of a sudden, I walk in the room, she puts it face down, you know, like or like slides it away or puts it away or whatever. And like I'm not like assuming she's doing anything per se, but it's the fact that she's always hiding it or putting it away now when I walk in the room, and like I don't even want to say anything about that because I feel like that's.
Speaker 4: Going to start like an even bigger fight.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And I just don't understand where all this came from or why it's happening. Like I don't want to lose my wife. I love her, but like if this, you know, if she doesn't even care about flying out to see my family and stuff, you know, what's going on with my marriage?
Speaker 14: Like, I just want to know what's going on about being honest, Well, when someone.
Speaker 1: Starts to change the way they act with their phone, that's always a sign of something.
Speaker 2: She's hiding something. Yeah, it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating on you, but something is off mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And with all the other things, like the fighting, the being apprehensive about wanting to talk about, you know, visiting my folks or like even like anything lately, I just feel like I'm just like constantly annoying her.
Speaker 14: It's just it's just rough.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you already told us what a grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 18: Okay, all right, I'm just you know, I'm trying to get my anxiety down right now.
Speaker 2: I'd good, Okay, So I know we're here with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Billy is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of four years named Catherine might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card. Remember, at Billy, why don't you catch us up on your situation before we make our phone call.
Speaker 18: It's just been rough, like this time around this time every year we go fly out to see my folks for Thanksgiving. You know, she loves to do it, my wife, and this year she's been really apprehensivebout even wanting to go see my family and like straight up just stand offish with me, like even bringing anything up. I just feel like our relationships just really hit this like rut of some sort. And she's been being really protective of her phone also, like anytime I walk into a room, like, oh I just saw you texting someone, why put your phone like face down, like immediately it's just rough, dude, Well.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 4: As ready as I'm ever going to be.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Catherine.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is she?
Speaker 1: Hi Catherine, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this most lucky winner who you listen to? Flowers too?
Speaker 4: I won Flower?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh maybe you didn't know. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long simmered roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 5: Oh that's very sweet.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works.
Speaker 1: You'll get confirmation on everything, so you know this is not a sales thing. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information in a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I am the perfect person to send them to.
Speaker 1: So great, and the first thing I will need it will be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to. Lily and uh, would you like to put anything on a card before I get the address?
Speaker 4: Yes? Hi, omg, Okay, this is going to be great.
Speaker 5: Exclamation point. I can't wait to see his face. Exclamation point.
Speaker 1: Got that, and thank you very much. Now we'll just have to let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: This is actually a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show. My name is jewbal Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria and Catherine.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you can see who they send flowers to, and your husband, Brian is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: To her.
Speaker 1: So you know, Lily Brian, who is.
Speaker 4: She isn't my mom? You took me stuff to my mom? Okay, so well I got it.
Speaker 5: I guess I'll just tell you, I mean, Billy, you're really ruining the surprise right now by doing all this.
Speaker 8: This is really annoying.
Speaker 4: But you know how things have been kind of not great lately.
Speaker 5: It's because I've been putting on this like show, because I'm surprising you, because I'm flying out your whole family that comes here for Thanksgiving. What I didn't mean for it to be like terrorizing, but I've just been kind of I considered it just kind of messing with his head for like a month now, I've just been acting kind of distant, a little angry, just to kind of with him. We just have a beautiful new how and I just want to hear it, and I just I just I really wanted this to be a surprise. Of course, now it's not that surprize ruined, but they always host Thanksgiving, and I thought it would be our time just start maybe a new tradition or at least just this year, do something different. And we have more than plenty of rooms, so it's like it's exciting, It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Are you upset that you thought you were cheating?
Speaker 8: You thought I was cheating?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like you're I know this.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I do know this bit. I have heard your show before. Okay, this is done. That is not is he hitting me?
Speaker 5: We've been married for four years obviously obviously not babe, But.
Speaker 19: I mean this is this is evil, like so evil. But like I mean, obviously it's awful news, but like god, you st doing that? Why would you with me like this is great news.
Speaker 4: You should be grateful and happy and you should love me more for this love.
Speaker 18: I mean, I love you too, but just feel like such a domus. So now I gotta tell I got to talk to my mom and stuff, like I didn't know, like we'll be expecting them. That's awesome, But damn, you really got me.
Speaker 5: This is actually very cute that you had no idea. But I mean, for me, I thought I was being very obvious that I was playing with you, But damn, maybe I should change your heer.
Speaker 14: Babe, Listen, I don't know what's going on. I mean, I'm believed.
Speaker 19: I'm just kind of waiting for my heart beat to get back down to normal.
Speaker 18: Because I've been waiting on dated breath or you just say.
Speaker 19: What was going on?
Speaker 14: I mean, I love you.
Speaker 18: I love that you plan this with my parents and stuff. I'm so excited to see them, so excited to start this new tradition and stuff. But like, damn, just next time, tell me please and.
Speaker 8: Don't accuse me of cheating.
Speaker 4: Don't think that I'm cheating. Why would you think worst case scenario?
Speaker 1: What that is?
Speaker 5: Like so far out, not so far from the truth. Okay, like you, you should know that, you know deep in your heart that's not true.
Speaker 18: I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 14: I just guess I've been such stressed.
Speaker 18: But the whole situation I just immediately doomed today of the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Well, this is all good news.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well at least you knows she's not cheating.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I was cheating.
Speaker 2: Well you can fake it next time. That No, maybe don't. Yeah, never mind, I was going to help me get it back, but let's not do that.
Speaker 4: I don't want any more drama.
Speaker 1: Fair, good luck with everything.
Speaker 2: You guys sound cute by the Jewel shows.
Speaker 1: How would you like to be more confident by? My name is Todd Sparks, and you might know me from my many self plublished books, Todd Sparks Putting the Spark Back in your Life and of course the follow up to that, Todd Sparks, Let's spark up another one, or my handbook on how to manifest any parking spots you want Sparks sparking in the front and sparking in the rear. And you're in luck because one key to success is what I like to call purposeful repurposing. It's where you take someone else's work and put your name on it. One of the nation's most successful confidence coach has just released a list called if you can master these You'll have confidence for life, and we'll go over it next so you can start your confidence journey today. Get that spark back in your life. On the Jewbil Show. I'm about two tell you, Oh my gosh, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: How to.
Speaker 1: Be more confident?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the Jewel Show, not there.
Speaker 1: One of the nations leading confidence coach coaches just released a of if you can master these skills, You'll have confidence for life, and one of them is speak slowly and deliberately.
Speaker 2: How was that.
Speaker 1: Sound confident?
Speaker 2: I understood what you were saying, which is nice.
Speaker 1: That's good. I'm just not sure I understand. I knew that you understood what you were saying.
Speaker 2: Space out, yes, who.
Speaker 1: We're going over a list of these skills that if you master these skills, you'll have confidence for life, and that is one of them. Speaks slowly and deliberately. It says confident people. I don't need to I'm not gonna stop. Confident people don't need to be rushed, stop rushing. Speak slowly and deliberately, allowing luxurious pauses.
Speaker 2: That's what they call it.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that pause? I just did luxurious Anyway, back to the conversation. Luxurious sound like.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you're saying. Lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they mean it like that, though. I think they mean it more like, well, how I speak. It says your words have weight. Being relaxed and moving slowly can earn you respect by projecting confidence, composure, and control. It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me feel confident when I do it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't make me feel confident. No, it doesn't like I try to do that all the time, but I'm stressed about doing it. Like I'm outside, I'm all calm and collected inside, I'm like I know for me because I am relaxed, and I move slow and I speak slow. Sometimes most of the time, I guess, I don't know. I'm not a very fast person, but I do speak confident. I feel confident about the things that I say. But for most of my life, especially in work, people are like, he just doesn't care about anything. The dude doesn't get worked up at all. Right, it doesn't care, Like no I'm just trying to be thoughtful with my responses and I am upset right now, Boss, But I think it's childish and immature for me to like yell and run out of the room.
Speaker 2: My guy just has doesn't care.
Speaker 1: No passion on that guy. I actually was told by a boss one time. He's like, you're just really hard to understand for most people. I've seen people yell and run out of meetings that have had more respect than you.
Speaker 2: I know, why don't people get I was like, so, is that what you want me to do? I don't get it. Whoever that is is toxic relationship.
Speaker 1: Also another key to confidence, If you can master these ten skills, you'll have confidence for life, they say, is find your space. Designate a space, even a chair as yours, spend time there daily, free from empty distractions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do have that.
Speaker 4: I have that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it makes me feel confident, but it does make me shut things out. Sometimes it can make you feel sad. He's like, this is the I sit in when I feel alone.
Speaker 2: I feel like a boss when I do that. And really, my space it's empty because you know, if you sit there, it's mine and we're gonna have problem. It's like you take up your space and you know that it happens yours take this distraction. Yeah, but how do you not get distracted by anything by like dust flying? But I'm like, just tune it out. We're going over.
Speaker 1: The Confidence Coach released the list of skills that if you master them, you'll have confidence for life. Mold your presence until it can be felt before you're heard.
Speaker 2: Sounds weird. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means before you walk in room, go, I'm all there.
Speaker 2: Help me there in two seconds, come here, baby murder, Confident has walked in the room. You're going to mold your presidence.
Speaker 1: Mister Confidence coming, mister Hallway, he's here now.
Speaker 2: They really do say you can feel sometimes when people walk into a room, like you can tell you can feel them taking up their space. You can feel eyes gravitate towards them. So it's like, how do you just do that? Like you have it or you don't? Right, Yeah, but we're assuming this is positive.
Speaker 1: There's somebody that when they come into meetings, like we have meetings in a conference room or whatever, and when they come into meetings all the year.
Speaker 2: Just leaves the room. Yeah, And everyone's paying attention to them, but not for the right confidence they.
Speaker 1: Do they do make their presence. No, it's like, oh no, It says, studies of having a slumped posture can lead to negative emotions and decrease self esteem. Yeah, it makes sense. Posture is important. Stand up tall, be proud, right a stand up tall?
Speaker 2: But you mean I remember there was somebody that I worked with that would always walk in the hallway kind of slunched over and like looking down at the floor, and they looked so sad, whether they actually were or not. Just like how you're holding yourself makes a difference, Like you're gonna make eye contact.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like there's a sense of confidence there. Another key to being confident. If you can master this skill, you'll have confidence for life. Do what others wouldn't dare. Oh, does not include taking your pants off in the middle of a public setting. It's about to say, but that is confidence, It is confidence. Yeah, it's just not good to do, and it could get you arrested. Okay, noted. It says, stop holding back just because you feel like you don't fit in. Sit in a cafe reading a book without looking at your phone. That's it.
Speaker 2: How daring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if your ears burned for the first time, you develop the practice of doing it differently and doing it with pride. Is that a struggle for people to sit in a cafe and read a book and not look at their phone. Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm gonna read a book. I'm not going to do a cafe. I knows there.
Speaker 2: It is a struggle to just go sit in a cafe, though, and not do anything but just like look around if I like purposely try to put myself in different places to meet people, you know, and be approachable by not being on my phone. Oh it's really awkward. Well, it is because you got to look at something.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta be honest. If I don't know where my phone is, that is the most joy I have.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Yeah, what someone he's to get in contact with you.
Speaker 1: I am so much more comfortable with just me than any other situation. So as soon as the phone's in my my brain dopamine is all messed up. I feel like a I don't know, I'm messed up with my phone. I would rather go sit in a coffee shop, no book, no phone, no nothing, raw dog.
Speaker 2: That coffee shop you.
Speaker 11: Know because if I saw you from across the coffee shop sitting there with no phone, no book, no nothing, just looking around people, I'd be like, oh my god, we need to call the cops.
Speaker 2: Like that man's like looking for us someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you guys, because you guys are worried about what other people think.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just worried about I don't care what you're sitting.
Speaker 1: Over the think that is one of the keys to being confidence is to know that the only approval you need is your own. Yeah, it's very true. Don't do things to get other people's approval. Also, don't worry about what other people think of you. If you're doing you and you like you, then just do it right and try that with your bosses. Yeah, I was gonna as I look at you this vacation A. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Sorry we couldn't approve your vacation. I'm not sure if you're aware. I'm going to leave the room and come back in in a second. I don't need your approval, boss, I'm going on vacation, right, I'm so respectful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, with.
Speaker 1: Confidence, it's Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So in recent leaked news, Amazon is developing smart eyeglasses for its delivery drivers. It's interesting because it almost feels like a double O seven kind of a tool. So these smart glasses are supposed to help these drivers find their location easier. So even when they're outside of the car, it's going to be in there telling them where to go left, or how to avoid a dog, how to get up the stairs. Like doesn't it feel like it's a mission a dog? Yeah? Yeah, Like if there's angry dogs, or if there's some other type of obstacle that you need to avoid, like glasses will be able to tell you. So I thought that was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I just pictured Jeff Bezos in a room full of screens, going, where are these drivers going? Yeah, Roger, I mean sitting there on some huge chair petting a cat, absolutely a hairly Arab drivers.
Speaker 2: Going find you automatically think villain. Well now I'm thinking stalker.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: Villain.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a nice guys trying to help people out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to track and see how many bathroom breaks are taking or you make it available to the public and you give that as a gift to somebody and then you can see where.
Speaker 1: He presses a button open up the sink cold, So was the employee. Okay, I'm moving from bezos baby here.
Speaker 2: Watching way too many movies. Okay, this is actually interesting. The Mayo Clinic has just revealed the amount of push ups the average person should be able to do. Let's her are the experts. A twenty five year old male should be able to do around twenty eight push ups at one time rookie numbers, while a woman at the age of twenty five should be able to do about twenty to show a good fitness level. Now, as you get older, thirty five year old woman should be able to do about nineteen, whereas the thirty five year old man should be able to do twenty one.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm hearing is I got a few more months to go, so I should be able to twenty push ups about right now?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Not the girl pushups? We're on your knees right, I mean, I don't know. Don't call those girl push ups. They're called assisted push ups.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: People who can't do a full playing wash up, the victorias of sexes. Oh my god, people have called them girl push up and they're incorrectness and.
Speaker 1: Insensitive, insensitive, toxic masculinity is called, and I guess we know who Victoria co signs with.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Victoria for your assisted pushups? How many can you do? I don't know if you're like fifteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, but those aren't realps nous.
Speaker 2: Okay, not real push ups, non assistant pushups. I can probably do fifteen. I can probably make it. I don't know. I haven't done him in a minute. Try right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're on airr yeah, dropping, give me twenty.
Speaker 12: There we go.
Speaker 2: Victoria's gonna do it, gonna do it. You didn't have to do that. One.
Speaker 1: Two, These are regular one, three, four.
Speaker 2: How far is she going down? Six?
Speaker 1: She's not really yeah, seven, that's seven, eight, nine, nine, we're on nine, ten.
Speaker 2: Good thing. Gabby's getting the best.
Speaker 1: Thirteen.
Speaker 2: So if you're not already.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, he's good. And I feel like you could drop and do the assisted push ups it would still be okay.
Speaker 2: I have my booties on. That was hard, Like, yeah, she's also got a booty. Yeah, so it's a little extra. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: We'll be enrolling Victoria insensitivity training today.
Speaker 2: As that wasn't what was trending just the push up part was just we're just going to exit the part right now.
Speaker 4: By Jubiles Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, well hey you have a dirty little secret. Yes, sir, sweet what is it?
Speaker 18: Oh gosh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh good, Okay, we sit down here, all right, I sit down. I'm gonna sit down to sounds like a big one.
Speaker 4: So back in high school right now?
Speaker 20: High school, middle school, middle school, Not sure that makes better. But after school, almost every single day, me and my friends would go to the campus near my middle school, the college campus, and then.
Speaker 4: We will go to the library. Right and sides with library there would be these little private rooms.
Speaker 3: And uh, oh god, I can't put them out to say this.
Speaker 18: We used to have little groups.
Speaker 13: Group.
Speaker 2: You're just sitting there together and like what.
Speaker 4: People that know?
Speaker 2: Are my friends that did it with me? Oh my gosh, you guys still do it? Just roll time sake.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know you did it?
Speaker 1: What goes into that kind of party? I've never been.
Speaker 2: By o tissue.
Speaker 12: Why.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, Oh my god, why the life? Like out of every art you could think of, why a college library.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do it at my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry about Victoria. She has a really weird question.
Speaker 2: Stand that was the only private place for a few middle school kids to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a party, you know, can't pick the Are you a real Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Yeah, have a good one.
Speaker 18: Yeah you too.
Speaker 1: I'm not want to see people, but you should have kept that year. Hello, hey, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 14: Yep, sweet?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: This happened three years ago. I had a good friend who used to see in the hostel along with one of the seniors who was his from ate. The senior was probably He used to ask my friend to do so many weird things and used to doctor. One fine day, what my friend did was he took the seniors Stu Bush, seen the dolet, put it back, and just went through every time the senior went through, rushy Steve, my friend will just to feel satisfaction.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody's toothbrush is tainted and we don't even know it.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's all he says.
Speaker 3: Was a like particularly on him.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 8: Never have a good one.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?