Speaker 1: Your execute sure on the Donkey of the day is something.
Speaker 2: To the hold the reason they gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 3: I am you.
Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of a day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at charlamage. You wants charlamage? Yeah, charlom man, who do you give a dusky other day?
Speaker 2: Soon?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Sexy red Donkey Today for Wednesday, May seventh goes to Andre Stephen Curtis broad Anax.
Speaker 1: I think I'm pronouncing his last name correctly. Probably not.
Speaker 3: Andrea is twenty nine years old, and he was arrested in connection with the home.
Speaker 1: Invasion of a seventy five.
Speaker 3: Year old man from Detroit and the theft of a car. Let the record show. I don't have any remorse for people who commit home invasions.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you break.
Speaker 3: Into somebody's house while those people are home, you deserve whatever happens to you. If you breaking into somebody's house period, you deserve whatever happens to you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't care how old you are. I don't care what your race is. I don't care what jinda is. I don't care what your situation in life is. Homes are sanctuaries. Homes are safe spaces. If you disturb that and somebody happens to be home and shoots and kills you in the process, you earned it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you get arrested and they give you one hundred years in prison, you earned it.
Speaker 1: So in the case of Andre, don't look for me to shed no tears.
Speaker 3: Okay, this man is twenty nine years old and committed a home invasion on a seventy five year old. But I'm gonna tell you something. This man Andre is a special kind of coward. I mean, if you could create a coward the way you could create a my player on NBA two K twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, everything would be ninety nine. Okay.
Speaker 3: See, Andre had an accomplished Okay, I don't think his accomplice had much of a choice in the matter, but he had an accomplishe Nonetheless, him and his accomplice came to the scene of a crime in an alleged stolen car, but Andre ended up fleeing the scene up the crime on foot after the seventy five year old's sun arrived at the property and Andre just left his accomplice at the scene of the crime. Now, after you hear who his accomplice was, you tell me if Andrea is a coward. Let's go to seven ABC News for the report, Please.
Speaker 4: Martha on a burglary of an occupy resident.
Speaker 5: The call went out April twenty ninth, throughout eight forty five PM. A man was allegedly caught in the act of breaking into an east side Detroit home.
Speaker 4: Not at scene as Fun and Grandfa caught people breaking into the home.
Speaker 5: The suspect allegedly drove a stolen car to the scene, and after being caught by the homeowner, took off on foot, leaving the car and his eleven year old daughter behind.
Speaker 4: Dad's broken for the home and the homeowner caught him. He left behind a towel and a stolen vehicle.
Speaker 5: Eventually, Please caught the man, twenty nine year old Andre Stefan Curtis Broadnax, who now faces multiple felonies for not just the home invasion and stolen car, but also for allegedly forcing his eleven year old daughter to help with the breaking Hmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Hure is twenty nine and had his eleven year old daughter with him while he did a home invasion, and he wanted his.
Speaker 1: Eleven year old daughter to help, and he had a stolen car. And y'all want me to stop using the word retarded. Okay.
Speaker 3: The definition of the word retarded in the dictionary is less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age. Andre is twenty nine. His frontal cortex is fully developed. You tell me why he would take his eleven year old daughter with him while he did a home invasion and ask his eleven year old daughter to help.
Speaker 1: What else could it be except for retardation? Huh?
Speaker 3: Brother Culda said he made his young daughter help him. I don't know what his young daughter was supposed to do in this situation.
Speaker 1: She was a lookout. She was probably the lookout, the lookout.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen the fact he even had her there to begin with. Why there is a lot of daddy daughter bonding activities. I can think of cooking, family meals, movies, tea parties, bowling.
Speaker 1: What's some stuff you do, envy you could do?
Speaker 6: Of course, Dan's dad is kickball. There's a basketball, there is a drawing colors. You can do your daughter's nails, you know, do the hair.
Speaker 1: Just what is Chris doing, Marley cut the grass headges? What else? Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: What move on?
Speaker 3: Wow? All I'm saying is home invasions are not on that list. Okay, this man, Andre took bring your child the workday to a felony level. Imagine being eleven years old thinking you're going to a park. Next thing you know, you're holding a flashlight for your daddy while he's crawling through a window. This is why we need background checks, not just for guns, but for daddy's Okay, you're not a father, Andre, You're a failed GTA tutorial with custody rights. And I know that child's mother is somewhere regretting today she let Andre shoot her club up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I know you can't.
Speaker 3: Take back your fornication, but in situations like this, I know that woman is wishing she could.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you, brothers?
Speaker 3: You got some men just leaving their children at McDonald's because they don't have a sitter, and you got some men taking their daughters on home invasions because you want your eleven year.
Speaker 1: Old daughter to help.
Speaker 3: The marl of the story is there is absolutely never a reason to run out of your daughter's life, even if you just got caught doing a home invasion. Please give Andre Stephen Curtis brought an next the biggest he are. Actually, Andre probably does need to run out of this child's life. This is actually probably the one time that I would say, you know what, run run run for your life, either run for Actually, she needed to run for her life and get as far away from him as possible. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: What's even saying it is? You tripped, lay you played. He has never cut the hedges with my daughter.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: She didn't say the didn't cut the hedges. He just said not with the daughter and Molly's young. Wait till Mally gets bothered and then you're not over there.
Speaker 6: Like sorry, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eighty five where you want to go, because I'm sure there's some parents that did a lot of stupid stuff with their kids.
Speaker 1: Though. No, come on, we're not doing this.
Speaker 3: This is beyond this is you don't think the same stupid No, No, I'm just saying I'm sure there's some parents that there's some stupid ish.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you all right now.
Speaker 3: If you open the doors, if you open up the phone lines, and you call up here and tell me that you committed crimes with your children. I'm taking your name, I'm taking your information, and I'm calling you.
Speaker 6: You can't see somebody with their kid walking into like a seven eleven and say put this in your pocket.
Speaker 1: You can't see that. That's why you end up in all the situations. You end up in.
Speaker 3: Begging a day and dollars in the room.
Speaker 1: Tell us about to lie in your mind. Dogs, not my mother.
Speaker 5: I had a spiping them little candles back in the day.
Speaker 2: I told you, yeah, black, we was very much broke and oppressed. People do who he had to do?
Speaker 1: Yes, but that ain't a home invasion. Home invasion. I just said, stupid things you did with your kid? How how much I charge candles?
Speaker 3: I just learned that after charge if you candles, yes, if you use a juvenile to commit a crime, that is a charge.
Speaker 1: That's a charge. I literally just learned that this one. How many can you get? You're all they was all good?
Speaker 2: You know the dollar general, They don't stack up too much, so it's it's always just a little bit of stuff left.
Speaker 1: So that's what we got.
Speaker 2: And it was always on the bottom, on the bottom shelf.
Speaker 6: Phone lines lit up eight hundred five eight five one oh five. I'm just asking how many of y'all did some stupid stuff.
Speaker 1: More sense than his mom and daddy. That is a question.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one five.
Speaker 2: I was not one of the parents that dead would be like, you can't even get nothing when you go in here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, get everything when you're going.
Speaker 3: Put it.
Speaker 6: I'm asked, come out of here, empt a eight hundred five eight five one o five one. What's the craziest thing you did with your kids A crime? I'm just asking you. Ain't got to say your real name.
Speaker 1: This dude said, what's the craziest thing you ever did with your kids? A crime?
Speaker 3: That is a crime, But you said a crime as if you want people to call up here and talk about the crime they do.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right.
Speaker 3: Now, Lenard mckelvy is telling eight hundred why if you want me to do along, because I'm gonna do my due diligence this morning. I'm taking names, sold security numbers.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. We'll get into it next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.