Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Jedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. Hey Teddy, Hi Tam what's up? Well. First and foremost, before we get into any sort of recap, we need to remind everyone to buy tickets to twat TWA go on.
Speaker 3: I know you guys, November first, at seven pm at the iHeart Theatre in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: You have to come.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you're not gonna You're not gonna want to miss this.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna want to miss it. It's me and Tamra, It's Heather Dubro, Cynthia Bailey, Dolores Catania, Marisol Patton, and I have a sneaky suspicion. We also have some prize guests.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and some husbands too.
Speaker 2: And husbands.
Speaker 3: I've actually had some housewives reach out to me to see if they can attend.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that for us. But if you can't join in person, you can also buy a ticket to stream the airing of November fourth. So for any of you guys who are sad to be missing out on Bravo Con this year, the twat's got you covered because it's got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did have I did have a couple of people saying they were a little bit confused with the veeps dot com. I think at first the live stream purchase shows up first, but just keep looking.
Speaker 2: It's there, yeah, to see you all there, And there's the VIP, which those are going to go fast where me and Tamar are going to have a little you know, we'll do picks, We'll have a champagne toast. We're gonna do all the things.
Speaker 4: We're gonna yeah, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: We're and we're not going to wear matching outfits right, no, or do any like tap dancing if honestly, people would pay to not see me tap.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I had my first bout ever of food poisoning.
Speaker 2: I was about to say diarrhea. I was like, that's a lie you have, that's a lie time.
Speaker 3: No, not yesterday, but the day before I got home from Big Bear.
Speaker 4: What was that Sunday?
Speaker 3: And it was from Teddy, our favorite tie restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, yep, so Sophia.
Speaker 3: I actually saved Sophia and her friends because they were gonna take Sophia out for a picnic and they were all like a pot luck kind of thing. So Sofhia decided to order some tie rolls and some pat tie and I was starving and they weren't leaving for thirty minutes. So I said, Hey, can I just have one of these?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: And she's like, yeah, go ahead, we have a ton of food.
Speaker 2: So I ate it. Within thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: My stomach started making these weird noises and I started just barfing my brains out every fifteen minutes for like three hours.
Speaker 2: Oh it was the I was gonna die. I but if it happened that quick, let's try. Let's give her tie place a little bit of credit. Maybe it happened from something you had earlier.
Speaker 3: I didn't eat earlier. Oh that's why I was starving. I hadn't because I left Big Bear and drove home. It took us two and a half hours to get home because we have to go the back way because the front road is closed because of the fires. So I was starving, and so I'm like, can I just have some right now? And I ate it, and I'm like and I I Eddie, I go go tell Sophia not to take that don't eat it. So she's like, oh man, and I go, I'm never eating there again.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh, we're gonna have to forget that that happened.
Speaker 3: But today is Sophia's birthday, her official birthday.
Speaker 2: She's nineteen. Birthday, Sophia.
Speaker 3: We need to have her on the pod one day. We do, Yeah, we do, so she it's she's nineteen. We're gonna go to dinner and Trevor's on the tracks tonight with Spencer and his girlfriend, and Ryan and his girlfriend and me and Eddie and so yeah, so we're gonna just have dinner and then come back home and have some.
Speaker 4: She loves carrot cake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so do I Yeah, so I ordered carrot cake from I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say job play.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have time because you know, I'm leaving for New York tomorrow for Watch It Happens Live.
Speaker 2: So I got to run and get these ratty nails done. I finally did my nails on Sunday. I was like, my claws, pigs in a blanket whatever we want to call it. Oh, that's what these are.
Speaker 4: Sausages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have them as beautiful hands and feet anyways, they're kind of thick and icky and wrinkly, so you know, nails always help. But I've been putting gel on them myself at home and they just keep cracking. So I'm like, I'm gonna go get some some a professional nail job.
Speaker 2: You know what, But you are a professional ta hang.
Speaker 4: Because I had my manic care and license at one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. Okay, So we're going to get into some headlines here E Entertainment and Bravo TV post the House of Villains just got a bit chillier. Monica Garcia will be stirring the pot as the voice of the house this season. Monica Garcia posted a video teasing her debut on House of Villains. I'm back, bitches. That's right. It's the one and only Monica Garcia. And if you thought you knew me from the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, think again, because this time I'm not just stirring the pot. I'm narrating the whole damn show. So what does that mean?
Speaker 3: It is she's not host, right, she's just are we gonna see her?
Speaker 2: Or is it just her voice?
Speaker 4: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's like a recap or she's on the show. It's a little bit confusing to me.
Speaker 3: Now, if Bravo released this, Esavo released it, so I was thinking maybe she was just doing on her podcast, but if Bravo released it, no, she's actually narrating.
Speaker 2: Is usually I mean narrating it. Maybe it's like when the like on Love Island or those other shows where like there's a person that's like a host. Yeah, I mean they announced it on Salt Lake City premier day, which I think was.
Speaker 3: That a little shita, a little shit, a little bit shady, But either way, I'm excited to see her back.
Speaker 2: She did say, I think that's enough of a von Tis for now. Catch my Villains.
Speaker 3: Only on E But I don't think Monica is going anywhere. I think she'll be back on our screens after even after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 4: Kind of TV gold.
Speaker 2: Sheared some other House of Villain's tea that it's gonna be pretty brutal for Teresa. Oh I read that. I know. I'm sorry. I want to give credit to where credits due, but I was just like aimlessly scrolling and I saw that. I saw that. Yes, Oh, poor Teresa.
Speaker 4: I wonder what happened.
Speaker 2: I know, so apparently it's it's a rough it's a rough one for her, But I mean it seems like.
Speaker 3: There said there's a lot going on with Salt Lake City. Now they have the The Mormon Wives. Do they not live in Salt.
Speaker 4: Lake City as well?
Speaker 2: Yes they do. And it's just a picture of Lisa Barlow with Demi from Mormon Wives.
Speaker 3: So I still haven't watched. Somebody give me their Hulu. I'm too cheap to get Hulu just to watch that. And then Bravo TV and Lisa Barlow posted Welcome to the world of Utah real Estate. A new serious sold on Salt Lake City. So this is not necessarily something that Lisa's involved in, right, she was just announcing it.
Speaker 2: Well, the teaser opens with Jennifer and Lisa Barlow, Hi, baby, gorgeous. Did you think SLC had enough drama with the Housewives? Jennifer continues, Just wait until you see what my realtors bring to the table. Don't miss sold on SLC on Bravo, A new Bravo show in Salt Lake coming soon.
Speaker 4: Now I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Was that just a commercial that was done or is that a clip from the show.
Speaker 2: Snidepeak from the show. I guess it's a little sneak peek.
Speaker 3: I mean Lisa's on this show, I think, so, oh do we know when that's out?
Speaker 2: I mean, she's not part of the cast.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's looking for a house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe Meredith should be on it, looking for a new rental.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's just one of those like to get eyes on it type things. I think.
Speaker 3: I think she's just helping announcing it. That's what sounds like. Yeah, I know there's nobody's eyes on it between this and.
Speaker 2: Monica, like we're we really need, we need and this is a Plavo show. A little bit more clear, this is a Peacock or Bravo.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's that's very interesting if I see Bravo's kind of doing different things now they want new shows.
Speaker 2: The Real House.
Speaker 3: I've Mary Cosby is suing the people who ran the finances of her church. The Salt Lake City Tribune articles read Mary Cosby, along with her husband and their church, issuing two executives of their church's business arm, accusing them of embezzling millions of dollars from the company and the church for years. Mary and Robert Cosby and their church filed a lawsuit against United Security Financial Incorporated, the for profit business wholly owned by the church. I'm kind of confused on that and.
Speaker 2: Two of the officers.
Speaker 3: So they're suing multiple people for embezzling money from their church. In the complaint, the Cosby's and the church also accused United Security Financial Incorporated of forging Robert Crosby's signature and using church funds for personal use.
Speaker 2: But the Cosby's and the church are seeking damages totally nearly six point three million dollars. Ouch. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: That is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's more than whatever they were all suing each other for the botox last year. I mean, six point three million dollars. That's nothing to sneeze at. Now, there's a lot of money that a church is making and allegedly doing crap. What is wrong with people?
Speaker 4: What do they do illegal stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And Eddie, me and Eddie talked about it last night about people that are just crooked and how the world is just filled with people that just or crooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we got this headline just came in as oh and it started. That's a new York one. This is on Decider dot Com. Remecca Meekoff says Jenna Alliance turned down her suggestion to fake fight over fashion in Real Housewives of New York. Having two different fashion powerhouses and a reality show provided a lot of leeway for drama and competition, but for Real Housewives stars Jenna and Rebecca there was nothing but Camaraderie. Minkoff, who is the latest addition to the rebooted Bravo series, recently sat down. We had a lot of fun together. I mean, I think the headlines a little bit clicky, she said. I kept joking with her and I was like, we should do fake fighting over who's more stylish. I mean, goffreycalled and she was like, we're good, And I was like, but it'd be so funny if we did that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what New Housewives come in and they think like everything's fake, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, no, Now, I just don't know why she would even admit that. I know, I know, I'm confused on that.
Speaker 4: It looks like we have some fan questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, some fan questions. First, one, should buy return for season three? If so, what needs to happen for it to be more successful.
Speaker 3: I think that what it needs is first of all, I mean I hate to see it go. I hate to see any Housewives show go because some seasons you have a good year and some are not. So you know, the ratings aren't that great. I think Caroline and Sergio are TV gold.
Speaker 4: I love their dynamic.
Speaker 2: And then who else would you well, I think when you in Tellen, yeah, I think it needs to be less of them trying to make a show making it like all the drama feels about like a popularity contest on who's going to be, you know, the top dog on the show, and that type of thing, and so that's where it's not really landing, I think with the audience. So, I mean, I think the lifestyles there, I think the drama could be there, but they're all fighting about such surface bs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now so with Salt Lake City bath bombs, Now, what are your thoughts on.
Speaker 4: Their outfits?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm talking like even Salt Lake City has some people that are you know, I've been accused of wearing like costume like outfits.
Speaker 2: Is that what you want to high fashion?
Speaker 4: High fashion?
Speaker 3: Is that what you really want to see on a housewife show?
Speaker 2: Do you want to see all that. Well, I think you know this originally Yeah, costumes and props. Yeah, well, I think it would originally started when I mean, you have to remember when we first started watching Housewives, nobody was glammed, you know, people were, but I kind of like it better like that. Well, I mean, I think there are certain housewives that can pull it off. I mean, I think part of Erica and Durid's almost character is having these over the top looks and they're confessionals and that type of thing. But I do think it depends on the show. I think where it gets a little weird, as when somebody naturally isn't like in tune with fashion and then they try to be high. Oh that would be me.
Speaker 3: I got to be coming back with you know, over the top gowns and things like that. I don't know, I think I like Housewives better when everybody was just normal dressing. I mean, we were lucky back in two thousand and eight if we had a designer bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaking of people want to know if you have your reunion dress yet I have.
Speaker 3: I ended up buying like five reunion dresses because we had a color scheme and they narrow it down to which one they like. And I got a dress from Attico and I like it, but it's got a cutout in it, and I'm worried about sitting down with a stomach all day with the stomach cut out. So I bought another one from retrofit that is like the same color, and then I bought some Gucci shoes that are.
Speaker 4: The same color.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna wear one of the set. I don't want to say what color does the same color dress? And yeah, because you want to be comfortable, you sit for a long time. Sometimes it's cold.
Speaker 2: I like to wear long sleeves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The next one is what's your one most hat? Must have facial products? Number one piece of beauty advice from when over forty. I mean, I personally love elemis and all kinds of stuff like that, But I think the most important thing was that I learned later in life is a makeup wipe doesn't cut it.
Speaker 3: I still do that, but see, I don't have I don't have skin that sensitive or breaks out, so it's very easily. Like my daughter's like, I cannot believe you just wash your face with the makeup wipes.
Speaker 2: But since I've had my procedure.
Speaker 3: My skin is very very fragile, and it's very thin, and it's repairing itself. And as it's repairing itself, it's it gets really greasy. And I've never had greasy skin, so it's really striving me crazy. But I use for skincare, I use a Bogie medical grade skincare, and then for foundation, I will always use it cosmetic. I've been using it for years now because it's got sunscreen in it. Yeah, and it's a full coverage. The one I use is a full coverage. I use like literally like two dots of it and it covers my home.
Speaker 2: The Sea Sea Cream I use that too. I love it. So Yeah, I've turned so many people.
Speaker 3: In fact, I just did a I collabed with them on because I always hear me talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sunscreen, moisturizer, just taking you know, making sure that. I mean I don't always do that. I mean I tried doing the switching to a silk pillow case because that's supposed to be better for your face. Couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. I slit off of it. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm always afraid because I'm a side sleeper and I have back, you know, back problem. So I flipped from side to side to side all night long, and with my skin and everything. I'm so worried that it was going to get like all weird because of the laser. I will tell you because I was haarphend so much.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 3: I had the towel and I was rubbing my face when I you know, over the toilet, and because my skin's so thin, I had blood marks, not like it was like Hickey's all over because the blood was coming to the surface and I didn't realize it. And then I was like, literally, I was laying on the bathroom floor and it was like I pought blood vessels or something.
Speaker 4: I went and looked in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ohh, I screwed everything up. You do a video it for us so we could see it all over the gram No with missed opportunity.
Speaker 3: Well, I went to the green screen yesterday and she goes, what the hell happened your forehead because it's only left right right on the side of my temple, And I go, don't ask, Well.
Speaker 2: You can go to see a little bruce forming right here. Because today when I was setting up for hot yoga and I like went to throw my mat down and there was a bar. There's like a bar, and my friend Marsa was there with me, you know her, and I went bam and like whacked my head on it. The whole class is like, I was like, no way to go, dainty, little flower. Do we think Nini working with the Emmys for NBC is a sign she'll be back on Real House Sites of Atlanta?
Speaker 4: I think it's a good step.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think seeing her.
Speaker 3: NBC owns Bravo, so I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, she's getting she's getting herself back in there. Favorite non Bravo show to watch.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I don't know this is Netflix, but we Eddie and I got hooked on This is Us and we are now on season three and we are just like, Okay, it's eight o'clock. We don't watch TV during the day, so it's eight o'clock. Let's go to bed and turn it on and we get one or two episodes in before one of us all asleep, and if somebody falls asleep, we have to turn it off because we don't want the other person to watch it.
Speaker 2: That's how much.
Speaker 4: We're into it and.
Speaker 3: It's like something like eight episodes, so it's it's we have a long ways to go, and I'm so happy about it. It's so nice to have a show that you and your husband can watch together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought for sure. I mean, I like, we're watching the Menindez Brothers documentary right now. We're h is it a new one or an old? Yeah, it's called Mom Fosters.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll watch.
Speaker 2: It's not actually a documentary, it's a scripted it's a Ryan Murphy show. But that's we We can only do like a little you know before that presumed innocent. We like those kind of shows.
Speaker 4: Did you watch Nicole Kidman one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, perfect, perfect couple, so good. I binge watched that when I had my.
Speaker 2: And I was never and I like to you know, I like to be right and let's just be honest. I never guessed the correct person who was the killer? Ye either die, I got to be really on it. But thank you guys for tuning in to this little mini episode. Maybe it was great catching up, Teddy, it was great catching up. We've got lots more in store for you, guys, so keep tuning into the Twats,