Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing it. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Bull chat?
Speaker 1: Oh do we have a thing? It's like, I'm not prepared for this. It's not even here. Oh there it is.
Speaker 2: I love when you go from all right, are we ready to then the minute you start rolling, Ugh, I'm unprepared. Yeah, like clockwork every time.
Speaker 1: We got to be good boys today because I forgot to take that thing down behind us. Okay, So you know our partners Farmland Fresh Dairies, they sponsor our Serial Killers podcast. That's the original podcast. This is the sister podcast. You know, they're very wholesome company, so we don't want to talk about, you know, dirty things with their sign back there.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're really not that hardcore. I know that don't talk.
Speaker 1: Sometimes like a little something will slip through or out or whatever, you know, So let's try not to slip anything today. Okay, you know, so anyway, welcome to bowl Chat. Today is actually Wednesday, November fifteenth, The day is today. Yeah, you know, I did see some complaints, so that's why we have to make sure. Look, this might be a little bit shorter than usual. It might be, yeah, because both you and I do have someplace to be. But we needed to give you something. So here we are. Yes, it's been a minute.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Have you been great? Have you been Everything is good? Yeah, I know you're busy, busy, busy. I also am. Yes, the show is actually off next week, the Big Show. We're not because we don't take vacation. We're here for you and so we'll be here. But so everybody's getting ready for vacation. There's just a lot, a lot of behind the scenes things going on. Yeah, yeah, like what are you working on Andrew?
Speaker 2: You know I do all the podcasts, all the Big Show? Yeah, okay, literally, yes, this one also, yes, okay, I take care of uploading this one.
Speaker 1: I understand, so, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And then for the Big Show, I make sure that that's all uploaded, and the fifteen minute morning show, I make sure it's uploaded. Also, it's on four days a week now, so you guys were cutting it down to two.
Speaker 1: And not you guys always here ready to record.
Speaker 2: We're great. So then we had to bump that back up back to four, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Let's not arguing bicker, So no, we're not.
Speaker 2: I was stating what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So I told you Thanksgiving is uh, just just over a week away. Are you traveling?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be home? Am I be going to Kentucky this time?
Speaker 1: Turkey? What she doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She always makes a turkey and then she forgets she makes a ham. She's like, did anybody eat the ham? I'm like, everybody only eats the ham. I freaking love the ham. It's the best thing on Thanksgivingly.
Speaker 1: I hope that she is not making stuffing this year. She always makes stuff Oh boy, nobody wants that. Everybody wants that's cat food. Oh please, okay, Bobby, all right, Bobby Flay. No, we're not that guy, pal No, not that guy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying now.
Speaker 2: Her stuffing is the best.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: I tried it, Yes, I liked it. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Mama Donna cooks beautifully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her big ZD is really good.
Speaker 1: To wait, so where you go? Are you going to Mamama's house?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 1: And then my whole family, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Five of us, and my uncle Vincent may stop by this year with his feeling.
Speaker 1: Vinnie, what's up, Vinnie?
Speaker 2: When did you meet my uncle Vincent?
Speaker 1: Yeay, Vincent, he's Vinnie? When come on?
Speaker 2: Don't come on what I just I never did Vincent's.
Speaker 1: They're a Vinnie, right, So.
Speaker 2: You're saying all Vincent's like to be called Vinnie. I think so okay, Well, if you're a Vincent and you're listening, make sure you drop a comment and say I like to be called Vincent, not Vinnie.
Speaker 1: I've never met anyone that likes to be called Vincent if their name is Vincent.
Speaker 2: I mean my middle name is Vincent. It is. Yeah, did I know that? Yes, I've said it multiple times. So a VP, yeah, Allia and versus Predator. I've said that analogy as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. I know it's a movie Ellie and everything. Yeah, I never saw it. Yeah, I don't see those sci fi flicks. Yeah, not a fan.
Speaker 2: Stick more to the low key paw Patrol.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just like I like funny stuff. I like, we never did the movie Night like we were supposed to do. We never did the disgusting dinner party.
Speaker 2: I mentioned doing it, and you're like, oh, too much planning, can't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we can barely even get a bull chat on the air. Well, whose problem is that on the air? Why don't you learn how podcasts work. That's you? So for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I am going Oh okay, I didn't ask, but thank you for telling me.
Speaker 1: Right, then forget it, move on. What do you what would like to know? You want to read the newspaper?
Speaker 2: Here, let's let's go. Let's flip through the.
Speaker 1: Paper and then check out the classify do my old old do my old guy? I don't think that that's old guy?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything wrong with the newspaper. I still like to read it every day. Can you stop making so much noise?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I prefer to read an actual paper then flip through it online? All right, okay, we get it, we get it.
Speaker 2: I just need some coffee and then I could sip.
Speaker 1: See I I can never read the newspapers that flip up because that's way too intellectual for me.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Did you learn something new?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He did? Actually, what is it? Boots to a vot shutdown? That's great, Okay, let's place that down there. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: So anyway, my job this year at Thanksgiving is to make mashed potatoes. That's what I volunteered to do. So that's what I'm doing. I don't really cook that much except for when the Hello Fresh comes, you know, because they give you instructions and the ingredients or whatever. No, well, I mean they're a sponsor of the big show, but it's the you know whatever. It just makes it easy for me. But I did learn from Hello Fresh how to make incredible mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: We use my grandma's recipe. She would always make motzadel stuff mashed potatoes and then she put brea kramat, yes, mozzarellas. Okay, well, now I understand I was so crazy. I didn't know anyway it was. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: You're not even like really Italian. I know you're crazy, You're all these other things Greek?
Speaker 2: Who knew? So you just say mozzarella. Technically, yeah, I'm technically more Greek. But up until you know, three four years ago with twenty three and me didn't know that. So my grandma would actually make these amazing mashed potatoes. Unfortunately she passed, so Jackie took it up and she has done it a stellar job at replicating my grandma's mash potato.
Speaker 1: So now you're a big fan of yidos and fetta, I actually, yes, I am. I feel like all of a sudden the results came back. I'll have the chicken up until.
Speaker 2: I would say, twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. I don't remember ever even eating Greek, and then the couple of times I have, I've always been like, wow, this is really good, and now I feel I just it all makes sense.
Speaker 1: See now is the wheel of meat actually? Like?
Speaker 2: What how do they make the wheel of meat? You're asking the wrong person. I can't go that far, but I just I freaking love it. I love kebabs. I love feta, the spicy Feta's delicious, the dip oh tazekie sauce or cazeque, whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, I am trying to broaden my horizons.
Speaker 2: There's a Greek place by me, we have to go. I would rather not, Oh so good.
Speaker 1: I don't like feta. The only thing I ever get at the Greek place that I go to is like a pita and a salad, like just but a basic salad. I don't like feta, cheese or any of that all of I don't like any of it.
Speaker 2: Peppers, Well, with this place, it's so good. You get these nice little skewers. It's delicious and then you get the spicy feta.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well there's all these like see now Mediterranean is that the same as Greek or is that an offshoot? Well, I mean it is Greek in the Mediterranean. Is Greece in the Mediterranean? Okay, because like my cardiologists will always say Mediterranean diet, Mediterranean diet, and carbs too.
Speaker 2: You could do carbs because.
Speaker 1: All these places are part like kVA, that's Mediterranean, right, and then there's Tame. Now that's Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: More Israeli I don't love.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, cava did me wrong, so I'm not sure if I'm ever going to go back there.
Speaker 2: I love kava. I could eatkava almost every day.
Speaker 1: Tame was okay, but everything's got kale in it. I don't kale.
Speaker 2: When have you been to Tame and they've done kale in the bowl. You're just saying words whenever you get frustrated. You don't actually explain it. You just say one word, Hey, what was wrong with tame bulls?
Speaker 1: Let us see, I like bowls and I like lettuce, but I don't like kale.
Speaker 2: Well, I have never gotten a bowl from there with kale.
Speaker 1: There was green things in it that weren't mine.
Speaker 2: I will say, team needs to fix this one specifically, the one that's like a block away from us, right, whatever they're doing customer service wise at that counter, they need to fix that and quick.
Speaker 1: Well that might just be this particular location.
Speaker 2: It is the worst. I placed an order, went in forty five minutes later, and they were legit. You would have thought that like they had to take paper orders with like you were at a restaurant. Had no clue what was going on. There was zero organization.
Speaker 1: Just FYI, I had them coming on as a sponsor and oh when that's why I was talking about it. When now we just lost them?
Speaker 2: When anyway, when did you have them coming on as a sponsor? Please tell me enlighten the crowd of kidding exactly. Terrible customer service. It wasn't great for me. Okay, But if you get a delivery, it's nice, So don't go there anymore. What can I tell you? No, because it's delicious, But when.
Speaker 1: You get it delivered, they stick their fingers in it. Don't you think?
Speaker 2: No, I don't sometimes think that they open up my food and put their fingers in it. What do they get from that? Sick? Pleasure do they get.
Speaker 1: I just just to say, watch this guy, he's gonna eat my fingered food. You'll see. Oh really, yeah, those are disgruntled workers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I do the I will say Cava is great. I like the chicken, the honey Harissa chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. I would have liked that, But when I went, they didn't have it. They were out of literally everything everything. They had no toppings, it was just stuff everywhere. The machine was overflowing. It was a mess.
Speaker 2: Isn't it kind of crazy how we went from fast food then fast food kind of outpriced itself because like a two dollars cheeseburger is exactly when if you just spend an extra like five bucks, you can get like a fresh burrito from Chipotle. We can get a whole Mediterranean bowl from Kava. Like I think the era of fast food kind of is going to need to adapt to the time.
Speaker 1: Back in my day, I used to go to Mickey D's and you get a hamburger for fifty nine cents. Wow, I remember that.
Speaker 2: That's incredible?
Speaker 1: All right, John Davidson, what, I literally have no clue that show that used to be on in the eighties that's incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: It'd be a guy that like jump out of the airplane it's behind with one leg, and they would go, oh, let's follow him out. Oh there's one leg a John Oh no oh oh he landed safely. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: And Kathy Lee Crosby, Oh wow, yep. And then there was the offshoot that was like real people that was trying to be the same thing, but not so much. No, no, okay, I mean fifty percent of our audience knows what I'm talking for sure, they do.
Speaker 2: I am just a part of the other fifty that has no clue.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right. I have mentioned that before because anytime you say that's incredible, I say, all right, John Davidson, and you look at me with like that the emoji that's like this, you know, the like the hmmm that one. Yeah, yeah, I can't do that. It's like that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: If you type in hm, you get that one. Oh okay, right, you get you get the this and then the huh and then the there's three if you type in hm.
Speaker 2: Oh. Well, yeah, really investigated that.
Speaker 1: I did well because I say hmm a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's a lot of things that make me go hmmmmm, what really?
Speaker 2: Can we listen to it after a commercial break?
Speaker 1: But I just got off the thing. Fine, right back, dude, dude, do do do do.
Speaker 2: Edw We're back and you're looking for uh here it is Sancy Music Factory dude, late eighties, early nineties. Okay, dude, why are you scrolling to the minute mark? He tells a whole story first, Well, we can't play the whole story because we don't have the right story right, So before he gets the things that make you go hmm, there's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty far in on this song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go to the very end because at the very end she goes things that make you go hmmm. Well that's what people want to hear. Nobody is interested in the story, all right, that's all you want to make you go hmm. That was it. It's all amazing.
Speaker 1: That's Clavillis and Cole, better known as Scanty music fans.
Speaker 2: Every time you mentioned his song, you will play everything but the part where they say that in the song, and you'll play like bits and pieces of it and then just be like, well I can't find it here. Then takes it out.
Speaker 1: He reminds me of iced Tea a little bit. Okay, Icedy had a dirty dirty album back in the late eighties. Oh, I remember I went and I picked it up and woof.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of initials that stand for things.
Speaker 2: No good, not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're not gonna talk about that today.
Speaker 2: I can't right, all right, Andrew, So you have to go sooner.
Speaker 1: You're good for a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to get a haircut today.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I'm gonna get a haircut. Well, I can't do it obviously now I'm very busy. Now I'm not gonna have time. Oh okay, I'm not gonna be able to get a haircutilll probably right before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait to get a haircut. It's been too long. You say that a lot.
Speaker 1: I think you don't get a cut short enough.
Speaker 2: No, I do. Really, it's too short. Looks weird on me. Too short? Was a rapper too, I know it is? Yeah, he is he is still as a rapper. He is he really? Yes? Okay, there's also two chains, right, and do you do connections on the New York Times?
Speaker 1: No, but We've been playing that game on the show lately, and it's kind of cool. But I miss a lot. I don't really get a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I got Today's perfectly, and my family. It's always fun when like you get it and then like my family doesn't get any of it.
Speaker 1: You feel smart.
Speaker 2: I do. It's a nice little moment for Wait, how but if it's in the newspaper, how does it work. It's not in the newspaper. It's an app.
Speaker 1: New York Times is a newspaper.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay? What they have a New York Times games app?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that where the Lingo thing comes from?
Speaker 1: What's it called? Yeah? Remember were supposed to be on Lingo. They never got back to us. They were gonna fly us to London, the whole thing. I'm telling you. The Rachel Ray thing ruined it for us. I'm so sorry that show's not even on anymore. They canceled it.
Speaker 2: Lingo.
Speaker 1: No Rachel Ray show. Oh yeah, yeah on the talk show one with the cooking one that I was on that show?
Speaker 2: Remember you ruined it for us?
Speaker 1: Well I shouldn't have told them I was on Rachel Ray. They never would have known. Boy, you and I'd be like one thousand dollars richer each playing lingo with Rue Paul as the host. I don't even did not even make it on the air, Yeah it did. I think it less of a season. Really, Yeah, we would have boosted those ratings. We would have. You're right, that thing would have made it for two three seasons if we were on it. Oh yeah, they would have brought us back for Superstars, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: And then they would have been like, oh my god, those guys were so good on the show, let's give them a spin off.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we could have had our own game show. We're good at game shows.
Speaker 2: It depends on what the game show is.
Speaker 1: Not the Survivor thing. I can't do that, No, but I can't do the world traveling one, which I.
Speaker 2: Went to the Woodlock with that Woodlock it's in Pennsylvania, Okay, my friend Tommy, Yes, and it's what Gina. Yes, they have a house in Woodlock, and they invited us and they had a music trivia game. Who do you think was the person who got all the new ones? Me? Why weren't you weren't even there?
Speaker 1: The union's on strike. A lot of Tommy's on the dock with Gina. Come on, where's Tommy. Tommy used to work on the dock. Where's Gina? Union's been on strike everything, Gina. Yep, he still doesn't have any idea what I'm talking about. When I say that, why can't he remember these things?
Speaker 2: I'm sure he does.
Speaker 1: No, He's like, who's Gina.
Speaker 2: It's like an inside joke that only you get. But I've told it to him face when when we never met?
Speaker 1: I have when on something I swear you have never met I know, But okay, you guys called me from your beach house or something at the time, and you guys were all on the call. Years was like, hey, Tommy, where's Gina. I was like what, And I was like, oh, by jove me everything you know. It's like oh yeah, And then I did it again, like maybe a year later.
Speaker 2: It's like what, wow, well, you know crazy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what were you saying? You trivia? You won?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was really good at the music trivia and we were ahead by over two hundred points and then in the final round they to the point to some stupid amount where like That's what pissed me off a lot, because we were winning by so many points. And then the last round, you mean to tell me, with all these random songs, this person just got every single one right and the year and do you know what song it was? That was the final bonus one? That was the tiebreaker an eighty song, Savage Garden, truly, madly, deeply yep, what year did it come out?
Speaker 1: Ninety seven?
Speaker 2: Eight? Which one?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. Let's see. I played it. It was doing Nights with Lucas. Darren came on the air and said Savage Guarden and blah blah blah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with ninety seven.
Speaker 2: And I had it as nineteen ninety six. I knew it was ninety six or ninety seven.
Speaker 1: It was probably it probably came out in late ninety six, but I bet it wasn't a hit till early ninety seven.
Speaker 2: I told everybody do ninety seven because I Want You came out before that song, and that was nineteen ninety six. Arry Cola my favorite song. I love that song. If I had to make a list of top twenty songs of all time, that is like in my top twenty round. Oh. I think that song is incredible. It's like a great pop song. It's just a great song altogether. Okay, love it. I am shocked that no current artist has sampled that song yet. I bet they have haven't heard.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been a hit.
Speaker 2: It was a huge hit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, If they sampled it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think that song needs to be like sampled read it's just so good. You know a show.
Speaker 1: I would have been great on what rock and Roll Jeopardy?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's that?
Speaker 1: Well? In the nineties they had a rock and roll they had kids, they had all different jeopardies with different hosts and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm really good at trivia nights because I just have a lot of random facts anything from like two thousand and one my brain, especially when it comes to like a lot of stupid, trashy facts. It's all on the old because I feel like, so that's not a ticker, this is your you're a ticker. I feel like.
Speaker 1: Somebody like a Jeff Probes was the host of Rock and Roll Jeopardy. It was something like yeah, hold on, uh hey, Siri, who was the host of Rock and Roll Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Jeff most popular for now realities here, Yeah is the host.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love that we both looked at each other. Look at that. Wow.
Speaker 1: See I have a good memory sometimes.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I do need previagen but I remember stuff like that was octopus their working overtime jellyfish friend that.
Speaker 2: Yes to those two.
Speaker 1: That stuff is expended.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 1: I just out of the random clear blue a couple of months ago. My Mom's like, can you got a CVS and pick me up some previagion? And I was like okay, and I got there. It was like ninety dollars from It's insane. They had it locked up in the thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, a vitamin.
Speaker 1: It's a supplement.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a vitamin.
Speaker 1: They're like stick up needle in a jellyfish and they suck out jellyfish stuff and they put it in a pill very scientifically. Yeah, but I don't. I don't. I don't. I didn't buy it. I'm like, ma, I don't think you need it. It's very expensive, you know, but it's just, you know what, It's one of those things where you know, these blah blah blah have not been you know, by the FDA.
Speaker 2: And Ganda was the same thing. Let me tell you something, Ashwa Ganda. At first, it was like whoa I'm so focused. I started forgetting things after taking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these statements do not you know you were diagnosed or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm a big vitamin guy. I had to stop with the Ashwa Ganda. I was like, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: I just take a regular Centrum. Well, actually, I don't do centrum anymore. I take the gummy Nature's Bounty or whatever's on sale. You do gummies, Well, I just do whatever's on sale.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love Centrum, but they're expensive too.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: My health is not important to me. Whatever's cheapest.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we should go back to fast casual food.
Speaker 1: Okay, because okay, so it is fast casual a police you walk into it? Or like, is Chipotle fast casual?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: Because they make the food in front of me, right and I can see the baby prepare it in front of They don't make it, Yes, that's the thing. They probably cut the things up on the back with a dirty knife. Well you see them. Well yeah, I mean, you know, I don't know what Chipotle's doing, but I think I Wantchapulli for lunch. Oh my god, I freaking love Chipotle so much. Huh A chicken. Oh go on, I just love the chicken burrito. I get the most simple thing, but it's so good. Also, their caso is pretty decent.
Speaker 1: I'm not a queso fan. I don't like dipping things in cheese.
Speaker 2: That is the veguest statement ever and also so bizarre.
Speaker 1: So we take a break and we'll expand it.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this, and we're so cheese. You don't like to dip things in cheese, I do not.
Speaker 1: I'm not like Gandhi came in the other day. She's like, I got a bag full of dips. Would you want some.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't dips. I don't know.
Speaker 1: She had a bag of different dips. I'm like, I don't really dip.
Speaker 2: The only thing is salsa.
Speaker 1: I will I will do tortilla chips. Don't like it, Okay, I'm not a Gquak fan. I mean, if you held the gun in my head, I'd be like, all right, I'll have it.
Speaker 2: But I don't don't need to get that serious.
Speaker 1: I don't love it.
Speaker 2: I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I just like I always ask for everything.
Speaker 2: We took that to the most extreme. Oh, you don't like wuacamole? Yeah, I mean, if there's a gun to my head, I might eat it.
Speaker 1: But I think what I mean, I probably eat a pepper and olive too, if there was a gun in my head.
Speaker 2: But so much.
Speaker 1: No, I just I always ask for everything. No avocada. We've been through this. I get angry at the sushi guy at the supermarket. Automatically avocado and everything. Everybody must love it, right, go on, I'm sorry. Fast casual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I like Chipotle and Cava.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it was that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? More than like, I just don't think that there's I like, what market is there now for like all these fast food chains when like you have Panda Express even doing like takeout? Do you are drive through? You know?
Speaker 1: Up on my house there is a PF Chang's takeout only. Yeah, it's literally your storefront. That's just take out.
Speaker 2: There's one in the city. I passed all the time. PF Changs to go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But okay, so like a chill.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if I could get Mongolian beef takeout to go all the time, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: So like a Chili's like, what do you what do you? What's that called? That's a restaurant. No, I know that, but that's but I get it.
Speaker 2: Chili's too, is would be the fast that's that's.
Speaker 1: At the airport. You just take the thing out of the case. But what like, so, what category is a Chili's or a know.
Speaker 2: It's fast, it's it's just it's a chain.
Speaker 1: Restaurant's casual dining. Yeah, okay, because that's a restaurant, just a chain, all right, that's a national chain.
Speaker 2: Okay, fast casual is I'm I can get in, get my food and walk in. I mean, Subway is a national chain too. But that's is that fast food Subway Tically that is like fast fast casual. It is not fast food. Fast food would imply I'm not seeing how it's prepared. It's just there.
Speaker 1: I watched the people in the back at McDonald's. I see them putting the thing in the thing, pulling out the little tray of the beef. I see them doing it.
Speaker 2: Casual.
Speaker 1: No, I'm pretty sure subway. Okay, I'll do mine too, Hey, Siri's subway considered is subway considered fast food?
Speaker 2: Subway is a corporation that operates a large chain of fast food ah see fast food a fast casual restaurant is typically a self service restaurant offering a focused menu of freshly made to order meals. So it's me to order.
Speaker 1: I got it, but subways made to order. But that it's considered fast food.
Speaker 2: Well, because how do you make a cold cut?
Speaker 1: You could just throat wrap it and throat and the thing and have them pull it off the shelf. That's all, you know what I mean, like you don't make whatever. Oh, by the way, they say that, they're like fresh slice things in front of you. Now, yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 2: They open up the Whole Foods, I mean, can we go to one day together? No, I'm not interested in Whole Foods at all. No, I'm not interested in the Whole Foods. Sorry, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Like a honey Crisp apple at Whole Foods is four nund and a normal supermarket it's a dollar ninety nine. So why would I go to Whole Foods because it's organic?
Speaker 2: I am so excited. I love the hot bar at Whole Foods.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I can go grocery shopping now.
Speaker 1: So we get some hot keen walk enjoy.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused. Where did you see hot keen wa.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's some quenoa in the hot bar.
Speaker 2: And why does it bother you?
Speaker 1: Because it's annoying.
Speaker 2: It's not normal. Quen wah a grainea is annoying to you?
Speaker 1: Just rice is fine?
Speaker 2: Just rice? What about orzo?
Speaker 1: That's pasta? Orzo is pasta?
Speaker 2: Oh so good?
Speaker 1: Hello Ronzoni? It is okay, runs, I think it's number. I don't know what the pasta number is, but it's pasta.
Speaker 2: Huh right, I guess yeah, all right, I love warzol. I ordered from the Greek place by me that we're gonna go to. They have an orso salad that it came in almost like a bucket. That's how much they gave you. How this place stays in business? I'm so confused, Like whenever you get the food from there, you're like, you gave me, Like this is too much? You put a whole block of feta on this. Yeah, Like, how are you staying in business?
Speaker 1: It's no different than the bagel places that put a pound of cream cheese on your bagel. I don't I just don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Who wants that much cream cheese? Nobody?
Speaker 1: Because you know how I have to do it while I'm driving. I have to squeeze it and go take it in my mouth, spit it in the wrap. Now, there's so because if you ate all that you like, it's almost it's it's bop inducing it. It really is. There's just way too much, way too much, you know, even and I also you know, I don't. I don't like when I order an egg bagel with butter and the bagel's warm, so by the time the bagel comes, it's like it's just the butter's gone.
Speaker 2: It's just oozed.
Speaker 1: Everywhere and it's just oil at that point. I would like a room temperature bagel with butter a little bit of butter, because they also will jam it full of a stick of butter. Also, there's an entire stick on every bagel.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see your restaurant where it has a room temperature bagel. Yes you want a hot bagel, sir, Sorry, down the street, we do room temperature here. How do you get room temple?
Speaker 1: We don't toast because we make it at two o'clock in the morning and it sits out till six when we open.
Speaker 2: See. I hate that. I love sometimes going to the bagel store and they just you get like a fresh, fresh bagel that's hot. I get it everyone like I even use cream cheese or butter. I just love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, a good like a good egg bagel has just a touch of sweetness, and I would like that ran out of the oven, crisp and hot and steamy. But if I want anything on it, I don't want it melted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, okay, So, but it's this is a.
Speaker 1: Very New York thing. You know. You can go to your Einstein brothers over there in the Midwest and get your lenders from the freezer case.
Speaker 2: So I might be going to Kentucky this weekend, Bluegrass State, what okay? Anyway, So, and if I'm trying to fly to this place that's closer to where my friends live, and I would have a layover in Chicago, and in my head, I'm trying to figure out hot dogs.
Speaker 1: No, I just want deep deep Dish. I freaking love deep Dish. There's so much go in town somewhere you can go to the.
Speaker 2: Same I want your Dano's or I want the I want Yes, I loved you.
Speaker 1: Remember, tell me I got stuck there because the flight was canceled. We went to Elvis's Rock and Roll Radio all the thing. That thing.
Speaker 2: Remember, I remember when my my tuxedo sleeve was at my elbow. Remember what do you think he's recording? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get some client, make some money. Do you do you remember when? So sorry, it's so distract Rember.
Speaker 2: It's just like he's talking to wait.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't even realize that he was there the whole time.
Speaker 2: I hope that didn't.
Speaker 1: I hope that I really hope that didn't record in both podcasts what he was doing. Well, that'd be terrible anyway. All right, So you need a haircut? Yes, I have something that I needed to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta to pick up my.
Speaker 1: Dry cleaning today.
Speaker 2: Fine, I do too.
Speaker 1: I never let me tell you something. I had a pile on my chair probably for six months. I don't ever drop stuff off, and I needed it done finally. So on Wednesdays it's twenty five percent off if you pay cash.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: So since I got paid last Friday, I have a little bit of cash, So I'm gonna go do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to pick up my dry cleaning because we are going to this really nice restaurant on Friday, my whole family, and it requires a suit.
Speaker 1: And hie is that the pre Thanksgiving dinner?
Speaker 2: It's Daniels. I don't know what that is, but it's like some shishi restaurant. We now just get my parents for like Christmas or a birthday. We just make it a dinner. We'll take you out for like a really fun, nice dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. Yeah, And this is the jerk in me talking. If somebody invited me out for dinner and said you must wear a suit, I would pass, Okay, I would. Do you know that I used to have a girlfriend. Oh my gosh, I used to have a girlfriend. Okay, and her family was going for lunch at the country club and I was told that I needed to wear a slack caci. I'm like, no, I'm not gonna go. And I didn't go. I can't wear jeans to.
Speaker 2: The country club. Oh excuse me, Buffy and Stuffie.
Speaker 1: Oh let me goodbye, ascot A little tighter like no.
Speaker 2: That goes into your like somehow somewhat nineties punk phase. Like, dude, it really is not serious. Just wear pakis.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hardcore.
Speaker 2: Fight the system. It's not me fight the system. Br I'm not wearing your khakis.
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to mold me into something that I am not.
Speaker 2: You're not you're eating food. It's not that serious.
Speaker 1: I don't need to get dressed.
Speaker 2: I take a stand on the concept of a country club. Don't take it out on the dress code, yes, because that's more punk. Don't protest it. Don't go sit there and be like, yeah, I don't. I'm not a part of that corporate life. I don't wear geen. I just want to wear jeans.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll just walk in there and jeans and see what happens when you do throw me out. So punk dude, being punk, So punk dude. I live in a world where I don't have to dress up because I don't like dressing up. Like, for instance, so a week from Saturday, I have a wedding I have to go to. Yeah, I don't buy it. It's black tie optional. I don't feel like renting a tuxedo. So I went to Cole's and I bought a black suit. Don't really know if it fits very well. I'm gonna I really need to try it on in case, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Get a tailor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should probably do that today.
Speaker 2: Target has great suits too. People overlook these stores for Target. I needed a suit last minute. Great suit. The pants were exceptional. I have to tell you great places. So if they stay in a pinch, if they say black tie optional, I can wear a black suit. Yeah, a black regular tie. Make sure it's tailored.
Speaker 1: I'll just gain a couple of pounds. If it doesn't fit right, I can go either way. Okay, you know that'll be good for you. As long as the pants are the right length. You have to get that call?
Speaker 2: Sure, do you really have to?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's Sam.
Speaker 2: She's probably just asking when I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh she's still here. Yeah, alie, So let's get rolling, all right. Thank you so much for listening to the episode of Suit Soon Takes for listening to Bowl Chat. We are happy to provide you with this episode. Yeah, we'll try to do it for you every Wednesday. We very much appreciate you listening. We appreci your concern for us when we're not here.
Speaker 2: But we're okay, We're okay.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC. That is our main podcast, and you know what. Let's give him some love. Check out Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Give them a like and a follow and all that stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Get their chocolate milk if you're on the East Coast. It is the best chocolate milk ever.
Speaker 1: It is quite delicious, but shake it out really hard. You gotta get the froth on top. Okay, it's delicious, all right, until we see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers, say Cleank Andrew Coleen. Oh, I might have just taken the entire radio station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, off the air.
Speaker 1: Hey bye bye,