Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetti and he Armstrong and yetty.
Speaker 3: Breaking news stories that we that happened in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: We haven't mentioned.
Speaker 3: It broke in the New York Times that Iran offered a written guarantee that they would not try to kill President Trump and they gave that to the United States like a month or so ago.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I was actually going to bring that up because you've been railing for quite some time, correctly that the Biden Administration's got to tell them, you go after Trump, that's an act of war. And that's precisely what the Biden administration told them, apparently just behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Which is interest credit and then Reddit where it's due. Also the fact that Elon met with the Iranian ambassador to try to cool tensions between Orion and the United States. What is Elon at this point?
Speaker 1: Just guess a guy who you don't turn down if he asks for an appointment.
Speaker 3: Right of all trades, because he's involved in so many different things.
Speaker 1: Right, he calls, he asks for half an hour, and you think I don't need a gigantic rocket. He surely doesn't do direct sales for his cars.
Speaker 3: To tell him, yes, maybe the satellite system, or maybe I need a monkey who can communicate with a computer.
Speaker 2: I don't know shit, Just tell him yes and we'll see what he wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot to cram into the final hour of the week, Saints Preservis. I'm looking at all the stuff I wanted to get to this week, and we're barely going to scratch the surface. So let's get to it first though, It's time for fond look back at the week that was.
Speaker 2: It's cow clips of the week, pull on China syndrome, and so he could go all night. It's is not controversial.
Speaker 1: Which is the week President le Trump is shaking things up in Washington.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you right, told the President he comes back, I come back.
Speaker 2: We fix this. Pete Hesett will lead the Department of Defense.
Speaker 5: But if you're distracted from the mission to take care of your virtue signaling and your wokeism, he wants you out of there.
Speaker 3: Marco Rubio, Senator from Florida, officially nominated today for Secretary of State.
Speaker 5: It's a tremendous honor to the president replaces confidence of me in a position of such importance.
Speaker 2: It may be an Attorney General Mac Eates down the road, US Attorney General Matt Gates.
Speaker 3: That will end weaponized government.
Speaker 2: That's one of the most intelligent members of Congress. I think he's qualified.
Speaker 3: President Trump is going to hit the Justice Department the blowtorch, and Matt Gates is that torch.
Speaker 1: The more you get to know Matt Gates, the less you're gonna like him.
Speaker 4: It must be the worst nomination for a cabinet position in American history.
Speaker 2: The nomination of Gates rocked Capitol Hill one of the most jaw dropping days. Could literally hear the jaws dropping to the floor.
Speaker 3: One official saying, this can't be real, and this is making everyone's head explode right now we're watching it.
Speaker 6: I mean, this feels like a red alert moment for democracy.
Speaker 3: The President electapping RFK Junior, the conspiracy theorist people like.
Speaker 2: You, Bobby, don't get too popular, Bobby.
Speaker 3: He acknowledged that these rapid fire announcements of cabinet picks might be seen by some lawmakers as disruptive. I would describe it as god tier level trolling.
Speaker 1: In case you've been listening for hours, and thank you very much. We do cow twice, our one and our four cow. And well it was today, Yeah Hanson, our executive producer, produced two completely distinct cows won the general News of the week and the other entirely cabinet nominee cow.
Speaker 2: Very entertaining, Well done.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoyed our beaves, which is at the plural love beef.
Speaker 2: Look it up, look it look it up. Since Matt Gates.
Speaker 3: Came up a couple of times in there, let's revisit that. So one thing on Matt Gates and I, uh, he might be good at reckon the Justice Department and the way Trump wants.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he is a bad person, just as personal life.
Speaker 1: Again, according to Ben dominic Well, I was about to read that so we can get over several different kinds of not a nice fellow.
Speaker 3: But Mark Alpen wrote in his newsletter yesterday, having you know, had person interactions with Matt Gates. He said he is behind closed doors, much more serious than his clown show that he does to get on cable news.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't doubt that it's part of something we've discussed a million times. We want our our heroes to be one hundred percent pure of heart and admirable at every moment, and we think our villains are going to be.
Speaker 2: Just dastardly every breath they take. And that's not the way human beings are.
Speaker 3: Matt Gates is a vile sex pest, and any Senator who votes for him owns that, writes Ben Dominich, guy who started the Federalist now he runs the Transom dot com. He's a serious guy and important for you to know before you turn off the radio. Nobody could be more supportive of Trump. I don't think hardly than Ben Dominich over the last several years. I mean, no matter what twister turn Trump did, Ben Dominant, including January sixth, Ben Dominich found a way to support it because he's he's in that camp. But this is what he writes about Matt Gates. I realize that we are occasionally given to hyperbole about the untoward nature of politicians, but let me be clear. Matt Gates is a sex trafficking, drug addicted piece of s okay. He is abhorrent. His eyes are permanently rimmed with the red rings of chemical boosters. In person, he smells like overexposed axe body spray and stale astroglide.
Speaker 2: You you the.
Speaker 3: Fact that he boasted on the floor to multiple colleagues in the House of Representatives of his methods of crushing viagra and high test red bull to maintain his erection through his orgiastic evenings is perhaps the least defensive of his many crimes against womanhood and Christian faith. The man has less principles than your average fentanyl addicted hobo. That's a heck of a sentence right there. I feel like we could have paused done many of those sentences. But that's a good one right there.
Speaker 1: The man has one would like to be compared more favorably with fentanyl addicted hoboes.
Speaker 3: At least would one not at least they're peers, at the very least as opposed to less than wow all at he likes them under age, and he's not ashamed about it. Matt Gates isn't just your average extreme Florida maga man. He's a hypocritical ass with the worst botox money can buy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this, that's the play part of it.
Speaker 3: You know, you can have his botox and faces you want and run the fellow justice.
Speaker 2: He's not a fan of wrinkles. Who is uh?
Speaker 3: He's a hypocritical ass with the worst boatox money can buy, pursuing an ever thinner nose and higher cheekbones at every opportunity like a real housewife gone mad for fillersh. Every Republican in Washington has an opinion about Matt Gates, and ninety nine percent of those opinions are keep Matt Gates away from my wife, daughter, friend, and anyone I care about. He's a walking genital warts included as a bonus. If I was merely attempting to count the number of women I know who have had bad experiences with Matt Gates, oo'd run out of fingers and toes. If you vote for him to be Attorney General of the United States, you don't just need your head examine. You need to be committed to a mental institution. The man is absolutely vile and here's really your your final sentence.
Speaker 2: You need to hear. Oh he doesn't get mean here, does he?
Speaker 3: There are pools of vomit with more to offer the Earth than this std riddled testament to the failure of fallen masculinity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, So I, as the father of three, come across many pools of vomit, and none of them offered much.
Speaker 3: Ben Dominich is maga and he's a very serious man and a very serious Conservative who just happens to actually know Matt Gates, and I think is offended by the idea of this kind of guy being the Attorney General.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to belabor the point, but Andrew McCarthy, who has taken on and defeated and dissected and just eviscerated the lawfair against Trump. He's a very, very knowledgeable legal and constitutional expert. He has been one of the staunchest, most effective defenders of Trump in print and on air and cable for the whole warfare against Trump period. Brilliant in his defense of Donald J.
Speaker 3: Probably probably to the point that it had an effect because he's a respected legal finger.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would agree, he is a serious man. His headline is on Trump's foolish, futile Matt Gates ag nomination. He said he's stunned, and he suspects Nathan Wade would have a better chance of getting confirmed to run the Justice Department. That was the lover boy and the lawfair in Georgia, and he says, I almost don't see any time and any point in wasting time discussing this.
Speaker 3: You can come up with some clever pool of vomit, like analogy metaphor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he chooses not to go with disgusting eloquence, the whole genitals.
Speaker 2: With wartz thing, oh lord, walking SBD. It's a stunning takedown.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm sure we have some folks who are so devoted to Trump. Whatever he says is gospel to them.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact, having gone through some of our followers last night and spend a lot of time on Twitter, I know a lot of you really believe Matt Gates is the guy to you know, fix the deep state or whatever.
Speaker 1: I just wish we could pick a nicer guy. I think that may be the understatement of the year. A nicer guy. I think like ninety eight percent of humanity is a nicer guy.
Speaker 2: This guy Gates.
Speaker 3: This guy would get your daughter drunk, have sex with her, and then show videos to her his friends the next day.
Speaker 2: That's who Matt Gates is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, He's a pig and disgusting. And there are plenty of guys who could shake up the Justice Department, who would not be so easily taken down, rendering your goals unfulfilled. That's the part you don't get. He doesn't go in there, and because he's sculped Soper, Trump powers succeeded everything. No, they'll take him down easy as pie. That's the problem. You'll be ineffective. I mean, I object to him on moral grounds. But the next step is, well, let's see if I were to accept the idea of an utter pig being in charge of the Justice Department, would that work?
Speaker 2: And the answer is no, No, it wouldn't come close to working. No, it's ineffective. Enough said, probably should get to the very end of this, and if that disappoints you, sorry, that's just reality.
Speaker 3: Here's the last writings have been Dominich on this about Oh god, there's more about the senators involved in possible confirming him. If they have a degree of independence, the Republicans in the Senate, any kind of free thought, mindful of the fact that a presidency is four years, but your career is forever, they will reject this choice so emphatically that it sends a very simple, straightforward message. You can be an absolute dirt bag, want to be pimp pounding d pills and caffeine while you film your girlfriend twerking on the gram. Or you can be a Republican. The choice is yours. So again, he does not, He's not.
Speaker 1: He's not what you'd call a squish on.
Speaker 2: On Matt Gates. I admire his pluck.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on it? Push back if you want to. We got more in the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here.
Speaker 1: It is the huge boxing mastery and former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson and YouTuber turnboxer Jake Paul.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a big night. Check out who else is facing off tomorrow night. Netflix takes you in the ring for the main event Mike.
Speaker 6: Tyson versus Jake Paul, but don't miss the undercard with more fights between boxing legends and YouTube stars like George Foreman versus The I Like Turtles Kids, I like Off Benny Peggy Ow versus The Chocolate Ring Guy, char Sugar Ray Leonard versus The Grape Stop Lady.
Speaker 2: Jo miss it. I mean I'm excited of a big night. The Grape Stop Lady, I've forgotten about her.
Speaker 1: I expected they get to the It's cone, he said, maybe he's too young to get beaten on by an adult.
Speaker 3: Henry and I are watching it tonight. My son's gonna be at his football game playing the drums.
Speaker 1: But I was just texting with my bride and we're getting together with some friends for some cards and frivolity tonight, as we often do.
Speaker 2: But evidently Judy brought.
Speaker 1: Up you know, I think Joe might want to watch the Tyson thing, and the wife of the other couple were getting together says, oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have that on for sure. So all right, I.
Speaker 3: Give if you have Netflix, you have it. You don't have to have a pay per view or anything. So yeah, Joe predicts Dull. I think I think there's a real good chance of Tyson gets tired and then quit.
Speaker 2: I think there's a decent chance of that.
Speaker 3: He did that when he was serious twenty years ago, toward the end of his career, saying he just lost his killer instinct or whatever, because you have to have a certain mindset to actually want to punch something in the head hard enough to knock them out. You have to get a certain level of meanness or hate them or something. And if you've lost that, which he said he had.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll see after the funds out of He's not going to be like, oh this is cool, I'm boxing.
Speaker 2: He's done plenty of that. He is going to make.
Speaker 3: The upper level is they're each going to make forty million, somewhere between twenty and forty million.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Wow. So here's something we've left out of the RFK Junior conversation that probably will become a bigger deal as we get closer and more people become aware of it. Maybe you dig his health stuff and you like the idea of him taking on big farm and everything like that. Do you realize how pro life RFK Junior has been his entire career. Mike Pence put out a statement today because Mike Pence has always been a one hundred percent I mean pro choice, RFK Junior has been Mike Pence has always been a one hundred percent pro life there should be no abortion at all guy, And he wrote today, for the majority of his career, RFK Junior has defended abortion on demand during all nine months of pregnancy, supports overturning the Dobbs decision, and has called the legislation to codify Roe Versus for legislation to codify Roe versus.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: If confirmed, RFK Junior would be the most pro abortion Republican appointed secretary of HHS in history. I don't think a lot of the people behind RFK Jr right now know that I would agree. Yeah, he's defended a portion on demand during all nine months of pregnancy throughout his political career.
Speaker 2: Good lord, Yeah, well, I'd like to verify that's true.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if he's still there, if he's willing to walk that back. I mean, you'd have to walk back a lot of things he said. I've seen some of the interviews that are floating around in social media.
Speaker 1: Mm hm h yeah. Boy, there's so much to be said. I'll summarize it with this. There's a process that exists. It's required by the Constitution, and it will happen and a lot of the stuff will get settled, and if the accusations are inaccurate or exaggerated or what have you, that should come out and never everybody's going to be fine.
Speaker 3: But that's why the process exists, right. It makes perfectly good sense. If you miss an hour get our podcast Armstrong and Getty on Demand.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty good Friday song. Michael, you remind me I saw the other day.
Speaker 3: This is now the number one something or other of all the time and country music.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Yeah, well, that is impressive.
Speaker 3: The Tipsy song is very, very popular, as catchy as can be.
Speaker 2: Catch here in COVID. Jack that's what makes you want to hang around the bar and drink. Their friends tell you that you know so many things we could get to.
Speaker 1: I got these absolutely unbelievable emails from various folks who've had relatives all female. That's just seeing them cut off connection.
Speaker 3: I hadn't thought. I hadn't put that together. But everybody I've heard from his female also, every one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a sister in law, here's a yeah, here's a wife, and just a boy.
Speaker 1: Sad people losing their minds and cutting off their you know, family connections. I mean, maybe your brother in law's jackass anyway, But come on, folks, don't end friendships over presidential elections. It's fine. Your life should not revolve around the presidency. And in fact, if you turned off media for a while, you'd realize, oh, it doesn't anyway. So I found this really, really interesting, one of my favorite things I've read recently, and I've been trying to get to it, but it's long. Roland Friar, who is a He's a professor of economics at Harvard. He's a really intriguing thinker.
Speaker 2: He's a black man, isn't he Roland Fryar? I think he is.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really matter, but he describes being an undergrad at Harvard in the nineties and how they'd sit around the dorm they debate religion or the role of discrimination in America, I mean, the most controversial stuff, but gating ideas and grappling with the other person's ideas and how cool that was. And then he describes in teaching, I asked a student in the front row, with all this technology and social media, where do you guys have these types of conversations? And a young woman looked up from her notebook and replied, oh, we don't. And I looked around the amphitheater and asked, really, and a hundred heads nodded in unison, we don't dare have those discussions at all.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I thought they were exaggerating until a student in another class dared to ask if racial disparities are due to systemic racism or differences in work ethic. He happens to be black and from a disadvantaged background, and he earnestly wondered why in his neighborhood growing up, it seemed to him that black immigrants worked harder than American born blacks.
Speaker 2: That's fairly well documented too.
Speaker 1: In class, Oh yeah, in class with a black professor who is very well known, very well respected, a white woman a couple of rows behind him called him a white supremacist and attempted to shut down the discussion.
Speaker 2: In Roland Friar's class.
Speaker 3: I mean, I realized the point of this is not for me to debate her, but immigrants of other races from other countries work harder than white people born here.
Speaker 2: Also, It's just certainly hard me anyway.
Speaker 1: And then he asks, you know the obvious question, if my dormmates and I had the threat of academic censure hanging over our heads back then, would we have been as forthcoming. I'd like to think so, but I don't, But I doubt it. We weren't courageous. We lived in a world where the cost of information was higher and the cost of asking the wrong question was essentially zero, so debate was an efficient way to learn. And he goes into a bunch of different examples about arranged marriages and the Bible and talking to a gay man about his life experiences, and you know, the more you read it, the more you think this is one of the most important things in the world for learning.
Speaker 2: But then he gets to his main point.
Speaker 1: A decade ago, I still interacted with dozens of undergrads and doctoral students who are asking important and provocative questions about race and sex in America. But now students invite me to lunch and ask if their research idea is too risky. They wonder out loud what they are allowed to say in public in quotes as though they're in the situation room discussing nuclear launch strategy rather than pondering the economics of policing in a cafe. And then he says how some of them are trying to have anonymous discussions, but his main because he's a professor of economics, the issue affects research in economics, hardly known for its far left politics. When I use artificial intelligence to evaluate all the race and sex related papers published in the top six econ journals for a number of years, asking the algorithm to score how liberal or conservative the conclusions, laned I found a more than two to one leftward hilt.
Speaker 2: Overall, there were.
Speaker 1: Particularly big gaps in the late Obama years in the early twenty twenties. Did empirical output lean left at those times or were political correctness pressures especially strong? Realistically, either journal editors are refusing to publish controversial results or academics are too cowardly to even do the research, and he mentions a couple of exceptions, but his point is.
Speaker 2: We are stunting learning.
Speaker 1: In even fields that ought to be as dry as economics, because everybody's so afraid of saying the wrong thing, asking the wrong thing, and the data reading them leading them to the quote unquote wrong conclusion. And it's costing us billions and billions of dollars, not only just economically, but in terms of social aid programs and companies being ill informed on what they're trying to do. And his ultimate ultimate point is this stuff is incredibly damaging.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, ultimately, it's not the billions. It's the complete destroying of society, is the downside? Well yeah, now that's a down sae. The end of the Enlightenment is the downside. This points out this is what James Lindsey's always talking about, and he's a math professor, just that it had gotten into every aspect of university life.
Speaker 2: Nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he mentions his own work on race and policing has been labeled hate speech on Twitter. Pre elon, but he said, even if stone cold economists have fallen prey to self censorship, economics can tell us why. A brilliant analysis by Stephen Morris develops the basic economics of political correctness.
Speaker 2: Here's an example.
Speaker 1: Suppose there is an informed professor advising a less informed politician as to whether diversity equity inclusion policies help minorities. If the professor says dei is, the politician might interpret the recommendation as the honest findings of an unbiased researcher. But he also might interpret it as the motivated reasoning of a racist and might even stop asking the professor for advice. And Morris demonstrates mathematically that if the professor is sufficiently concerned about being thought a racist, he will lie and recommend DEI even when he knows it's a bad idea.
Speaker 2: For minorities.
Speaker 1: If he does tell the truth, his advice may come across as tainted by bias. The implications are unsettling for anyone trying to make decisions based on any academics recommendation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I've come across this. I keep mentioning.
Speaker 3: I'm reading the book Sapiens, and it's about the development of Homo sapiens and different kinds of humans and everything like that, And there are multiple theories about how Homo sapiens ended up being the only.
Speaker 2: Human left.
Speaker 3: There were at one time six different kinds of humans living on the planet at the same time, and hopeless Homo sapiens ended up a jing as the only one. Nobody's exactly sure why, but one of the prominent theories is includes all kinds of interbreeding with different groups and them having different characteristics and levels of intelligence and abilities to do different things, and surviving in different parts of the world.
Speaker 2: That would lead you to believe there.
Speaker 3: Are differences between the races that can be measured, but nobody has the guts to pursue that because it could be used for all kinds of awful reasons and sounds bad, so nobody pursues what actually might be true, because it would be a problem.
Speaker 1: Anybody who says we probably better not uncover the truth because bad people could use it for X y Z I reject out of hand.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not going there.
Speaker 1: Let's uncover the truth and then let's deal with the truth and say you can't use this to hurt or discriminate or whatever. That's fine, But the idea that I am so wise, I have perceived that the truth is too dangerous, and so I forbid you from researching it if you certain. Sorry for the frank use of letters, but no, I disagree, You're not that wise.
Speaker 3: My thirteen year old who's super into this sort of stuff, we were having this very conversation the other day and he said, well, even if even if that were true, it wouldn't make any difference because individuals still get to choose.
Speaker 2: You know, how hard you work, you're a level of education.
Speaker 3: I thought, if a thirteen year old can figure that out, then why is this so.
Speaker 1: Controversial a particularly bright one? But yeah, yeah, And so Friar gets back to his main point is the desperate need for true academic diversity and true free thought on campuses, and he's one hundred percent right. But I'm just the thing that makes me insane is the self righteous, generally college educated, generally white, generally women like the girl who said you're a white supremacist to the black boy, young man from a tough background.
Speaker 2: I mean, holy crap.
Speaker 1: But that woman and people who think like her, they don't care or they're not even curious about if DEI hurts or helps black people. It hurts them unquestionably in my opinion, they don't care about that. They just care about their own egos, and so they will screw and sentence black children generations more to awful outcomes in public schools, for instance, instead of seriously pursuing school reform to protect their own ego and their own beliefs.
Speaker 2: They are the opposite of honest.
Speaker 1: They are most the most insidious sort of self serving, dishonest, uncaring people.
Speaker 2: And I hate them. That's hate speech. I hate you for.
Speaker 3: Them when you use hate speeches, and I hate.
Speaker 1: You, that is hate speech. Saying DEI doesn't work, that's not hate speech. I hate well, that's DEI is a Marxist plant. It has nothing to do with race.
Speaker 3: So I got to run off to my son's high school for career day, Joel take over the last segment.
Speaker 2: Probably golf for wine, something like that.
Speaker 1: Golfing drunk. As a matter of fact, Yeah, you can mention to him at the career day. One of the great pleasures as you can knock off early, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we got We'll finished strong next.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: Last segment of the week. I really like this. Chris sent this about women's sports. San Jose State volleyball called for a new civil rights march, and he describes how the state of Nevada doesn't really let the women on, for instance, University of Nevada say we're not playing against a dude, because Nevada has that bizarro post modern If a dude says he's a girl, suddenly he's a girl, like all of a sudden. We believe in magic in the twenty first century, right, how about some alcony turn I get some lead, you want to turn it into.
Speaker 2: Gold for me? Good lord?
Speaker 1: Anyway, and how that explains why a lot of the women aren't speaking out those some are. Then he suggests this maybe a school team might try this strategy. Show up at San Jose State when it's time to serve, have all the girls line up at the back of the court. Server lightly taps the ball from or pomlets that roll across the floor. Do not touch the ball. Make the ref pick it up when it's time receive. Have the girls line up at the back of the court the backs to the nets, squat down with hands over heads like duck and cover.
Speaker 2: Do not touch the ball.
Speaker 1: After losing twenty one zero, have the girls link elbows and walk off the court in the line without saying a word. The optics will say it all and he compares it to the march across the Edmund Pettis Bridge out of Selma, Alabama, nineteen sixty five. You know, I hesitate to make that comparison because other than you know, there certainly are acts of violence against women in women's sports by men who are claiming to be women, but it's not as widespread and horrifying as the violence against black people.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So that's a bit overly dramatic. But I like the idea of something dramatic and visual, don't.
Speaker 5: You, Yeah, some form of a protest. Yeah, And I like that because you know, they're not completely throwing, you know, not playing the actual game itself, but they're making a statement by what they do on the court.
Speaker 1: I like it, yeah, I mean to forfeit the game takes a lot of courage and iceolute these young women because they have administrators and the governments just threatening them and browbeating them and hinting, if not overtly threatening to take their scholarships away after they've spent all these years working to get one. And it's just it's incredibly immoral. But it's too easy for the mainstream media to ignore, which they are mostly if you have them standing on the court letting the ball fall, I just standing motionless, essentially getting out of the way of spikes.
Speaker 2: News would have to show that footage. And I like the idea.
Speaker 5: A lot of the girls on these teams who are taking it really hard online because all of these these teams have their own like Instagram pages and Twitter accounts and whatnot, and people are firing back at them for being haters.
Speaker 2: Just from Afar. Yeah, yeah, we were talking about that earlier.
Speaker 1: The double sided evil coin of number one dope e A holes get the idea that their stupid, stupid ideas are actually good ideas that are very popular because when you draw from eight billion people around the world, you can find you know, at least seventy five who will beg into anything. I think wet to chew off our thumbs today, just for fun, you can find fifty people around the world it would willingly chew off their thumb.
Speaker 2: And then and then those on the.
Speaker 1: Tics you would never hear from in your life, all of a sudden, like these poor young women, all of a sudden, they have those a holes pardon me, vicious jackass.
Speaker 2: Lunatics have a direct line to.
Speaker 1: Make themselves, make the women aware of them, to get the women's face, as it were.
Speaker 2: That's just human beings are not designed for the Internet.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we can adjust before we make ourselves nuts nuts sir, then we already just hey, whener that already happened? Final note apropos of nothing certainly not that. Elon Muskin Vive Ramaswami's new government efficiency department is now solictening applications on x You have to be a subscriber to Twitter to apply, But this is attractive. They're processing the applications in the usual way companies and government agencies do.
Speaker 2: Then Musk and.
Speaker 1: Ramaswami are going to personally review the top one percent of applicants.
Speaker 2: However, they come up with that.
Speaker 1: But the department, the actual ads said on X quote we need super high IQ small government revolutionaries willing to work eighty plus hours per week on on glamorous cost cutting.
Speaker 2: And then they said, and it's not clear.
Speaker 1: Oh, indeed, this will be tedious work, make lots of enemies, and compensation is zero. Now, I don't know if they meant literally it would be unpaid eighty hours a week successive. I mean, if you're working six hours a day, that's twelve and a half hours.
Speaker 2: A day, six days a week.
Speaker 1: Twelve and a half hours per day, eight to eight thirty every day, six days a week. I believe in smaller government. But hey, boss, can I have this afternoon off?
Speaker 2: Please? Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and getdy. Hey.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day, beginning with our technical director Mike Langelo.
Speaker 2: Michael, final thought. You know Jack's doing a career day today.
Speaker 4: He should get up in front of the class and then act like Mike Tyson and say, you know what, this is what I do for a living. But it doesn't matter what you do, because they're all going to be gone soon. We'll all be dead and just depress the whole classroom.
Speaker 1: We'll all be dust and then just stare at the kids. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: I will be attending a watch party to watch the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight tonight. And I think Mike Tyson is going to knock.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul out. Really, yes, I think.
Speaker 1: And I take it from your tone and the look on your face, you're.
Speaker 2: Rooting for that. Oh yes, big time? All right? Jack is off at his kid's career day. Gosh.
Speaker 1: My final thought is I'm getting dragged into watching this Tyson thing. I object to it on the merits, on its face.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Bread and circuses, it's it's immoral. Can we read some proofs this evening?
Speaker 5: I think, if I'm keeping count, that's the forty third thing you've rejected this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm a rejectionist.
Speaker 1: I actually I will gladly watch a bunch of bm ds and brightly colored uniforms slam into each other on Sunday afternoon. So all right to each their own. So many people, thanks so a little time.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: Wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, head to Armstrong and Getty dot com. Lot of great hot links. You can pick up an ang T shirt for your favorite Armstrong and Getty fan. We'll see you Monday. God bless America, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of guy you're like, just smacking the ass. Don't get too popular. I'm all beautiful thing. Can I mean it? O care about legacy? After that? I mean, obviously it's not serious. In particular, it can't be real. And again, thank you so much for sharing that. We'll just leave it there on this Faturday morning.
Speaker 6: Good Bye, a great Friday, you Mother, Armstrong and Geddy