Speaker 1: Live on.
Speaker 2: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: OH Show Anthony Richardson talked about being injury prone.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what ar had to say.
Speaker 2: Bang.
Speaker 5: People might say your injury calling up. What's your response to there?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's football. I'm pretty sure if they got the you know, got out of the house and came out here and got hit by somebody that was running twenty twenty plus Monster hour, you know, every week, and I'm pretty sure they'll be sort dealing with injuries as well. So you know, people are gonna talk. You know, that's that's what people do. So and I'm not necessarily worry, but I'm just trying to focus on getting better day by day.
Speaker 5: I had I had a coach told me once, what'd you think of y'all?
Speaker 3: The best.
Speaker 5: Ability is availability.
Speaker 6: We know, it's a game of football where everybody running twenty twenty five plus miles power is a context you.
Speaker 3: Know that get down.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a contact sports.
Speaker 6: You got to be able to protect yourself, especially at the quarterback position, not because you last year, because you're injured. Now you might have a hip injury or angle whatever it may be, they're going to call you injury prone. Yeah stick, and that that label is going to stick, especially if it starts early on your career.
Speaker 5: So you just got to find way to protect yourself.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Listen, Anthony Richardson is a special talent. He's a special talent. Is he has a chance an opportunity to change the structure of that coach franchise. You know, I'm not saying he's gonna be Peyton Manning, but he has a chance to get it going in the right direction with us along with the other young quarterbacks like Jay J, the Jayde Daniels, the CJ.
Speaker 5: Strouds. We just need him on the field.
Speaker 6: We need we need him on the field, healthy and and upright. So I'm hoping, I'm hoping he has a speed of recovery. But right now, based on what we see in the past two seasons, you would be just that injury prone.
Speaker 2: And I'm not Oko this Oko, this is where I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Football is not a contact sport.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: Football is a collision sport.
Speaker 6: A collision is part of is contact when two things collide, that's contact.
Speaker 2: To see, contact is minimal, right, people collide. I like football. I heard somebody best describe football this way. Football is a lot like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors. You don't win at football. You survive the game. You survived football because think about it. You say, if somebody ran into you at twenty miles an hour, but you think about this, people are running in you at twenty miles an hour, over and over and over and over and over and over again. Fifteen twenty twenty five thirty, forty fifty times a game.
Speaker 3: That's what I tell people.
Speaker 2: You want to know what it's like to play NFL football, go to lows and get your hard hat and put on your biggest coat and get ten yards away from your garage. Get five yards away from your garage and run into it as hard as you possibly can twenty times. Okay, not do it again thirty times, and then do it again forty times. And I tell you what, just for good measure, come back and do it again on Thursday because you got a short week. Now you know what it's like to play football. And everybody told about he sawt he saw you wouldn't last one day, yeah, let alone a season, So stop it. I love how people except about he saw brother. You don't know what soft is? You saw for the drug? Still cotton all y'all out there bumping them gun so oh he saw he's saft. He's scared, bro. There's a reason why you on your cash talking how you were scared.
Speaker 6: Now now, now you know they had to go through two times a year against the Ravens, two times against the Steelers. Yes, but you know I was able to do it without getting injured. For years. Can I tell you, yes, Can I tell you why?
Speaker 5: I never got hurt? What nutrition?
Speaker 3: Oh joe?
Speaker 2: The same way people that never drink get cancer, the same way people that do eat certain things. There are certain people that eat, eat, or eat whatever and never get a disease. But there are some people that eat everything boom, So ain't no rhyme or reason?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: What about the people that don't smoke and get cancer, get lung cancer, get throat cancer. And there are people that smoke, being smoke in seventy years, take their lands breath.
Speaker 3: Oh well, he had a cigarette in his hand.
Speaker 2: Some people some people smoke seventy years, oh joe, and never get it. And there are people there are people that never smoked the cigarette, cigarette or cigarette, never drank anything. I just stopped trying to figure out why. Look just the way its intended to be. Hey, let me make the most of my time while I'm here. But Anthony Richardson, you're gonna have to learn how to get down because you never gonna be big enough to run over those guys. They'll break you, bro, they'll break you. I understand you for you six five two forty four. You ran four four four five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna be He's gonna be all right. He's gonna be all right. Get him healthy, stay on that field, he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, he gotta protect himself.
Speaker 5: I mean, because what they got to.
Speaker 2: Stop blocking for you. Oh it's just like me. I'm blocking for you, Joe. The jail break screen. Okay, once you break that and you see all them three guys do go down.
Speaker 5: But listen, the coaches got the coaches gotta save it from himself. Stop fucking running him, Stop calling.
Speaker 6: Plays where he's where he's run. First, they got they got to change some of the play calling. You know, I understand you to take off because nobody's open, that's one thing.
Speaker 5: But design play runs.
Speaker 6: I think when he got hurt, if I'm not mistaken, that might have been a design play run if I'm not missing that one.
Speaker 2: But no, the what what Actually he got hurt to play before? Remember he got up lift, he scrambled and got up to play before. And then the next one was the quarterback ruin with a design.
Speaker 5: I mean, see what I mean? If on the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Coachs Yes, if I'm a DeFi ain't they if he if he ain't protecting you.
Speaker 3: Why the hell should not. Yeah, they didn't run this run of you. I would try to drop help it on you.
Speaker 5: Every time.
Speaker 2: Yes, so a A are yourself, bro, protect yourself. They're not they not, They're not going to protect you. They're gonna they could think about it. They go a whole game. They already saying they can't put they can't in the pocket. They gotta put a blanket and get a nice little pillow and lay you down.
Speaker 3: They can't dump you like they used to.
Speaker 2: So once you get outside that pocket and you get past that lone of scrimmage, boy, they tryed to ooh ooh.
Speaker 5: Boys, they head not damn man.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, I know I would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I meant the rules are already in the offensive favor.
Speaker 5: So you know, if I'm an they want to keep the star quarterbacks on the field.
Speaker 2: Well, it's your job, it's the offensive coordinator job, and it's his job to stay on the field because if you break that line of scrimmage. I'm trying to split your mo folk one. I'm trying to because that greatly increases my chance to win. Hey, I'm just I'm hitting you as hard as legal. Look, I don't want people to misconscrew this. I'm never gonna hit anybody cheat unless you hit me cheat, then I'm gonna get your back. Yeah, I will get my lick back. I just want you to know I'm gonna get my linck back. But in that situation, I ain't gonna hit him cheat. But boy, Rob Gronkowski thinks Bill Belichick would go to the Jacks if the position opened the rock, saying, I think coach Belichick would pick up the phone if Jacksonville called and they had a head coaching vagacy. Would Jacksonville be a good landing spot for coach Belichick?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I think the Giants is the first priority. He loves the Giants. He knows John Marra, he was very familiar with his dad Wellington, who started the Giants rested soul mister Marrack. Yeah, I think he's very That's the place. I think the Giants the Jigs Now, it all depends on Joe if that's the only thing that's available.
Speaker 5: No, he's not going. He's not going to the Giants.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 6: Bill Belichicka not putting himself in the same situation he was in when Tom Brady left the Patriots.
Speaker 3: Oh he ain't got no quarterback.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're right back. You put yourself right back in the same the same ship, hold same.
Speaker 2: Well, what the hell he going? They got a good quarterback. People that got a good quarterback. The Baker's ain't gonna be availible.
Speaker 5: Who said he was leaving? Nobody said he wanted to coach again. He didn't say.
Speaker 3: That your car. They're gonna cover your mind.
Speaker 5: Oh, my bad, I'm at home. I'm bad. Dang home, my bad. Yeah, that's the air fresher, the little air freshness you bought me.
Speaker 3: Then he got nothing to do what you cover your mind?
Speaker 5: I'm saying it. It just sprayed. It just sprayed, and it came over here. You want to see it.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I seed the air freighter.
Speaker 5: But damn you the colt now bad't got nothing. They bring me the air freshen the baby.
Speaker 3: Huh h man. You know the jokes down there in Liberty City. Ain't no tell her what they care.
Speaker 5: We ain't got nothing down here. We ain't got nothing down Yeah.
Speaker 6: But but again, to get back on top, excuse me, my bad, chat my bad. But they get out, get back on top of you know the Jags or the Giants that there wouldn't be two places. Look at the quarterback situation with the Jag Trevor Lawrence, I mean, obviously right now is not playing good football. He's probably gonna get his coach fired, players get coaches fired. He's probably gonna need coach fired at some point. The Giants, we know how that situation is going. Malice Neighbors, is he nasty?
Speaker 5: He's there.
Speaker 2: They got they got kilbad Oh, they got h Dexter Lawrence. They got some decent players. Yeah, huh, you got Thomas at left tackle. You need a quarterback. I caught a consistent quarterback to win. You've been loving Daniel Jones? What you've been loving Daniel Joes?
Speaker 6: I am saying nothing about Daniel Jones now, I said, Miliko said. Milik Neighbors has saved Daniel Jones. He saved them. I mean he Daniel Jones. I mean Daniel Jones. Molik Neighbor's been there for two days and he's the best guy damn player on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah on the camera, huh, I'm asking a chat what they think about you coughing on camera like that?
Speaker 5: We wasn't even a cough like that.
Speaker 3: It was just yeah, that wasn't bad, bad man man.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't know Joe in Liberty City, ojo O Joe a real.
Speaker 3: Man, they said.
Speaker 2: The boy that in Liberty City, say, a monkey had Eve Bowler bien a dude dot in Liberty City and the monkey died.
Speaker 1: So what he.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. I don't do that.
Speaker 3: Then you're there cough.
Speaker 5: It was it was more. It was listen. It was more of a sneeze in the cough though.
Speaker 3: Doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, think about it. Sneeze come out of two hundred miles an hour, everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But in just me, I'm at home.
Speaker 3: I came through the camera better. I had to spray mox.
Speaker 5: I had them nah no, nahin ain't nothing wrong with me. Ain't nothing wrong with me. I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I feel better now.
Speaker 6: So it's just funny the fact that I'm in the comfort of my own home. If I was out in public, I would have like right away, Yeah, but Bill ain't. Bill ain't coming out Bill, Bill ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pristan McCaffrey's dead Ed played with over training calls the Tender Nighters. Ed said Tender nighters is an old we're training injury, meaning you're training too hard or doing too much and it turns into tend the nighters.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: If I would say that the Christian has a weakness is that sometimes he has to protect himself from himself in terms of training too much and doing too much. Remember I talked about a lot of these injuries because guys don't give their bodies enough time to recob cover to repair itself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you did say that. See, I don't know much about ten nighters. I don't know much about overtraining because I mean, quiet as.
Speaker 3: Kevin, you ain't doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think I overtrained, but I think I did put the body through the ringer to make sure it's able to withstand his sixteen game season, especially in our day when we were actually playing what I like to call real no disrespect, I like to call it real football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the thy oh, Joe. I think the thing is is that.
Speaker 2: You got like when an athlete, most athletes, when they're trained, I'm trying to like I'm trying to get to a point like okay, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: And then when the season.
Speaker 2: Man, these guys, they they peaking in May, in June for what to see them starts with September. Yes, take some time, let your body recover. I mean, these guys they take off our back training. I'm back in the lab road. I get it, I get it. But bro, you gotta let your body. You gotta let your body. Hell O, Joe, you gotta let that thing. Yea. Even though it's more, probably more mental now than physical, it's still a physical game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Don't think they still play tackle football. They just don't tackle. They don't allow them to tackle like they once did. And I get it, I got no problem with that. You understand, the more you know, the better you can help. You can help a sport. They know more than that. They know what where the collisions come from. They understand that the concussions, a lot of them happened like happened on the kickoff. Hence that's why they went to the kickoff like they did. And you see coach a commissioner good down to talking about bringing and putting the ball at the thirty five instead of the thirty because cause here we are, what week four and we've only had one return with that Uh, that new that new kickoff. Yeah, yeah, I get it. Like I said, you know Ed, Ed was a guy that that took care of his body. Spent a lot of time in the cold tub, he got massages, he stretched, So he knows Ed was tough because Ed took some shots. Some of those shots that Ed took Hill I probably probably would have played by eighty nine years taking some of the shots that he took. Because he threw caution to the wind. You're gonna get, you know, make a player on the football. And it's frustrated for him because he knows, you know how you know, his son wants to be very unique. It's been a while that we had a white running back that was the best running back. That that hadn't happened, that had to happen in the three decade, four decades. You gotta go back to John Riggins that you had a white running back that was the best running back. Yes, And that's what semc is. I've known him his whole life, before he even knew himself, I knew him and so it's tough to see because I know how much he cares, I know how much he puts into it and not to be able not to be able to play. But the thing is what he has to understand, Bro, you just need to be like when you get to the season. So that way, Bro, they're gonna run you. Bro, they gonna they're gonna get it out of you. They're gonna give you twenty carres and you're gonna catch another.
Speaker 3: Five to eight.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna get twenty five twenty five to damn near thirty touches a game, yeah, and and hopeless a blow out and now you got a quality back up. So they really could like, oh man, they could really say c Mac until later in the season because I think it was his name, Jordan Mason.
Speaker 3: Jordan Yeah, Jordan Mason.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jordan Mason. He's good. He's good.
Speaker 3: So but I just hope, I just hope he can.
Speaker 2: The Tender Knights goes away, they said, I guess he, you know, probably another four to six weeks. God damn, it's tough for Joe. I ain't gonna lie, Bro, you ain't never had it. But what that ind the night is whoo. I had it in my knee. Yeah, I've had a couple of times in my elbow because I just located my elbow and sometimes it'll you know, it'll flare up. Like I said, I had it in my achilles and my right achilles in nineteen eighty nine. That was my senior year in college. You know, they put a little medicine up front of the skin. They wouldn't do that now. They wouldn't do that now. I just want I just want to think.
Speaker 6: I just want to thank God man for the blessing me man, because Man, let me knock on wood.
Speaker 5: I ain't never.
Speaker 3: Oh, yo, you and James Harrison about to go three rounds.
Speaker 2: I'm fighting James Harrison in an exhibition MMA format three rounds about in New Orleans before the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'm so I'm so excited. Deebo said, it's five rounds. On yo, I'm gonna beat your ass round one, so don't have to worry about the other four.
Speaker 3: I'm standing on business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I mean, listen, listen. I mean James.
Speaker 6: James Harrison is I consider a friend of mine, a great competitor, one of one of the most fiercest defensive players of all time, unbelievable, crazy animal like training regimen, and I just I owe him my ass for him and just for that, you know, I challenged him to mma fight. He thinks because of his sides, because of being strong, that really means nothing. So in the octagon, I'm probably going to probably beat his ass just being honest, Yeah, because what he's gonna probably I can tell you what he's gonna do because I'm because of my size, He's gonna be aggressive.
Speaker 5: He's gonna rush in, you know, not understanding my.
Speaker 6: Groundwork is impeccable, similar to that of Kabeb, you know, and I probably choke his ass out with a guillotine.
Speaker 5: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: He doesn't He didn't have the marshal the martial arts background that I do.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I'm not so sure that if you get him on the ground you can keep him there.
Speaker 5: It doesn't You don't understand.
Speaker 6: He has no groundwork like I perfected and mastered my craft in different strategy and techniques in martial arts. Man and Moti, I'm gonna beat the ship out of James Harrison. Unh Muay Thai, Multai, that's what I said. I said, Mutai.
Speaker 5: I thought you said Motai, no, no, no no, and.
Speaker 6: That people all on you know, all on Twitter to ah he gonna beat you. Have you ever seen him training? Like, have y'all ever played a competitive sport? There was always a disadvantage depending on position that you play, based on people's sides and strength. That ship don't mean nothing when it's me and him in that octagon. I'm telling you, remember the story of David and Goliath. That's what it's gonna be. That's that's what That's what it's gonna be. And a lot of people are underestimating that skill.
Speaker 5: Can't.
Speaker 3: I'm putting my money on Depot.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, if you a betman and you put your money on Devo, but you're gonna you're gonna be mad.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be mad. You saw the movie Troy.
Speaker 3: Don't tell him doubt Ojo. Yeah you got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, I'm putting all my money on Depot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I hope you leaving your co hosts. I would hope you don't go again.
Speaker 3: I believe I got you, bro, he I ride with out you all the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, I have a set of skills, a set of skills that I perfected through hours and hours and years and years and life training on combat sports. You know, once I get him on the ground and I'm able to to.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 2: What hell, if I could get a gate on his back, if I could get his mob closed, I could beat him.
Speaker 5: Hold on, well, you have to understand.
Speaker 6: I know what he's going to do. He's going to be aggressive. He's going to rush because you don't want to. You don't want to stand up with me. If he's saying up with me, man, I'm just I'm a bop pop pop. Get up out of that poppy pop hoop. Get him up out of that fo Hey, you hear me. He don't want to stay. He don't want to stay this. You don't want to go toe to toe. So he has to take me to the ground. He don't have the ground game, he don't have the ground work, or he's not gonna have the stamina or the cardio to hang with me.
Speaker 5: That's how n I'm gonna beat his ass. And that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: So James see this, and if if we see each other before the fight in February in New Orleans, it's.
Speaker 5: On site, on site, That's what I'm talking about. On site.
Speaker 2: Don't don't you want don't you want to make it to the fight. I'm gonna make it to the fight.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 5: What do you think he's gonna he gonna he's gonna whoop me in person?
Speaker 3: No, I got you, o Joe.
Speaker 6: I would hope you do. I would hope everybody in the chat also has me as well. And stop looking at you because of their side and thinking they can they can whoop you. And it's not the side of the dog in the fight. It's the side of the fight and the dog.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Fuck y'all.
Speaker 6: Oh, he big, Oh he's strong. So what he put his pants on the same way I do one leg. Matter of fact, I put my pants on three legs at a time.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but his fans cook fit Mickey Mouse though.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, that boy for to get this work.
Speaker 6: And the funny thing about it, like the bigger they y'all part of they fall baby chat.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Just make sure y'all with me, mad y'all, make su y'all with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yeah, you might need all be thirty thousand these plays with you to get Debo off off your ass.
Speaker 6: God man, I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you, I'm good. You'll see I'm a surprise.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jones has a flair for the dramatic, and he showed it once again why he's the most high profile owner. Jerry Jones ride the team practice facility by helicopter landing on the field. As the helicopter landed, Cowboys players and staff stop what they were doing and cleared the field. Watch Jared Jones made his dramatic arrival.
Speaker 6: See what saying, Oh y'all see No, see what you're saying. You see what I'm saying. We talk about you know what I'm sick of saying the same thing. You can't be the center of attention. You can't want all the attention. I think every the owner also has a helicopter. I think every other owner also owns a yacht. I think every other owner, especially the Hunt family who continues to win all the time, you know, year and the year out, I don't see him in front of the camera. I don't see them landing their helicopters on the goddamn field. You want to minimize all the distractions so your players, your coaches, your staff and everybody can focus on the task at hand. But here we go, Then me go land a helicopter on the field. You get, Man, I'm gonna let you maybe I know what. I keep saying the same thing, man. You told me he gonna do things this way, and this is the prime example of just that. What's the Cowboy Cowboys record?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 2: And two?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: They two and two? Oh they find her? Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lost the New Orleans and they lost the ball for more and then they beat the Giants and they just beat somebody the other day.
Speaker 3: Who they beat the other day?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I'm gonna sit down and talk with Jerry myself.
Speaker 3: Man. Oh, they beat Cleveland, Remember they beat Cleveland. Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they beat the Giant Yeah. And then they lost to uh, they lost to the Saints and they lost to the Ravens.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Travis Hunter went on Destroying's podcast and said he wishes he could stay in Colorado and play for the Broncos because of the love of the community that shown him. He says, neighbors leave signs before the game and watch his dog when he's on the road.
Speaker 5: That's dope, that's live, that's live.
Speaker 3: It is I. Hey, look, that's one thing Bronco Country. They they love you. They love what Oh my god, they love they look obviously he's a phenomenal player.
Speaker 6: Did you see that? Did you see that god damn picture of him? That video of him playing basketball? Oh yeah, he got some can elevate boy. But I could just imagine if he was if he played for the Broncos. Lord and could you imagine him a pass certeen junior one on one, one on one side, Travis Hunt another.
Speaker 2: They're locked down for sure, They're locked down for sure. But unfortunately, uh, I don't know the Broncos. I mean, I don't think the Broncos. I don't think the Broncos would take I mean he's there. Obviously, Ain't nobody passing a player like that unless you unless you know, you know, you need a quarterback, you know, because all things being equal, I'm always gonna take a quarterback.
Speaker 3: I don't give it that. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I need a guy that's gonna gocore to points quarterback. Because he touched the ball too much.
Speaker 5: He touched the ball too much.
Speaker 6: But even sometime the person that touched the ball too much can also put your harm's weight, as we've seen so far.
Speaker 2: Obviously, all quarterbacks are created equals.
Speaker 3: But I give you a choice. Patrick Mahomes the Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, man, you just talking Josh Josh Allen, the Travis Hunter, Lamar Jackson and Travis Hunter, Jane Daniels of Travis Hunter, Cee J. Stroud and Travis Hunter, Dak Prescott a Travis Hunter.
Speaker 5: You see Daniel Jones and Travis Hunter, Man, Trevor Long Travis Hunting.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing though, I don't Oh, Joe, here's the thing I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Had Daniel Jones not going to Duke and been to and been coached David Cutcliffe, coach Peyton and coach Eli. So you got two number one overall picks that was coached by him. You know the scouts, Oh, this guy has an arm better than Peyton and Eli. This guy's more athletic than Peyton Eli. This guy seized the field. He's bigger, he's stronger, a lot of a lot of a lot of them. Then you heard with David cut cut Cliffe playing, Now he coached Peyton and Elight. Now he would know if anybody would know, same thing. If Reil says something about you, Now you know Reil.
Speaker 3: Donna know. Now she's been with him for five year.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: See you see how that go o Joe.
Speaker 2: So somebody that has coached two guys won Super Bowl MVP, Super Bowl MVPs. Now he's coaching somebody else, and he says, oh, as far as talent, I think he might have more talent. I'm not saying he's gonna be Payton Manning, but could he be Eli? Eli was a two time Super Bowl winner, gonna go to the Hall of Fame. So yeah, trave Man, he's phenomenal, He's phenomenal. Hopefully he's enjoyed. Hopefully he's enjoying his time off. There on a bout week this week coaching, and then they come back at home against Campus.
Speaker 5: I'm going to that game, going to the game. Yeah, I'm in that game.
Speaker 2: Travis talking about NIL, saying, it's not about the n i L, It's about the NFL. If I would have went somewhere else, I could have gotten major amount of money. You see where I'm at with the best coach that's going to put me in the that situation. Time has made it the Bunny Leaclear. The young man said he wanted to play offensive defense. Time gave him that opportunity because he didn't want to rob him of is a god given ability.
Speaker 3: Right now, all I.
Speaker 2: Can do is do when he's under my tutelage, let him play offensive defense once he goes to the next level, hold on, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I think if you went anywhere else outside of Colorado, you think they would allowed him to play card, they would allowed.
Speaker 5: Him to play on offensive defense.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I think that. So No, No, I don't think so. Now let me say DOT don't't allowed him to play. I don't think they'll allow him to play damn near every snap.
Speaker 3: On the way.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Would they put a package together and let him play? Sure, but you think about O Joe.
Speaker 2: If they're playing he's playing one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty snaps a game, he's missing ten snaps a game and one hundred and forty played game hundred forty snaps a game. He's missing ten. No, No, I don't believe. So I don't because you look at Charles Woodson. He was he was a defensive player that got snaps on the offensive side, right damn with primarily defender that got snapped on the offensive side. Miles Jack was an off defensive player, but he did play some offense. They let him play running back, right, but not to the level of what Travis doing. Travis playing. Damn, he's playing sixty five sixty six snaps on the seventy seventy seventy two play offense, and then he's playing sixty plays and a sixty two and a sixty five sixty eight play defense.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, it is, and that the number is crazy.
Speaker 6: Tumbles are staggering, and then he's able to be a fishing on both sides of the ball, which is listen, it's it's not unheard of, but doing it that the Rady's doing it, it's commendable.
Speaker 2: Kaitlin Clark was one vote shy of being a unanimous w NBA Rookie of the Year. She received sixty six of the sixty seven votes from the panel of national reporters and sports writers. The long vote came the long vote cast or Clark went in favor okay, excuse jury. The long vote cast not in favor of Clark went to Angel Reese. The vote kept Clark from becoming the w NBA's fifth ever unanimous Rookie of the year.
Speaker 5: Who was a voter? Do you know anybody know always gonna get out and they're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: It's just like, uh, somebody that left Ken Griffy Junior off the ballot when it came to Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: They took it. They took it.
Speaker 2: They're like, bro, you're gonna leave the guy off the ballot. You ain't even said okay, you just say you know you left.
Speaker 6: Him off the ballot, right, I mean those situations like that, and you think it's probably something personal.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how you come to the conclusion that she wasn't in the unanimous MVP. She got a team into the playoffs when they hadn't been to the playoffs. I think since twenty sixteen to twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Let him in.
Speaker 2: Scoring, she let she led. She led the rookies and scoring, she led them in assists. She averaged like six five six rebounds a game. She set records for scoring, rebound, assists. I mean, three pointers, three pointers. Let's not get into it, because all it's gonna do is, like, you know, people got there, all this and all that. All I know when they got out of the when they got eliminated from the playoffs, the attendance dropped, the ratings dropped. Now I wouldn't need to know because they oh, it's the Old Guard and it's this and a back. So why so what's the reason now? Because they tried to give you every other reason? Why so now give me the reasons why she's gone? Is the Old Guard still watching? Why are these fans? If it's more, if W N b A is more, other, I get it? Why did Why? Why are people watching?
Speaker 5: You said the ratings and drops since since the Fever have been eliminated.
Speaker 2: Yes, look at the Attendants when the Fever played your favorite team, and look at the Attendants when they don't. Only the only the Aces sell out every game. They got four Olympians. They got Asia Wilson, unanimous MVP. They got Kelsey Plum was the number one overall pick. Asian Wilson was the number one overall pick. Jackie Young was on the Olympic team. Chelsea Gray was on the Olympic time. I just I don't get it, you think, man, I'm so happy for paidback Pat McAfee because what he did is the show, what could be done, what is possible? Why would I ever be mad?
Speaker 3: At that he did it.
Speaker 2: I could do it too. That's why I look at something I don't begrudge. Oh she getting all he getting all the credit. Man, he Mac wasn't the first one to have no podcast. He ain't the bother. No, get that money peep back. Oh so somebody really do got that kind of money to pay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's out there.
Speaker 2: Let me get some of it. Then let me find out a way. Let me huddle my team. You know, the first the first people the huddle was gall your dad, you know, they were the first do They created the huddle because they didn't want people to see their signs, so they got in a huddle so they could do their size and you couldn't steal, right, So that's where the football huddle came from. Let me huddle my team. Okay, this is what he did and parlated it into that. I ain't look at it. Oh, there were so many black people. There were so many black people that had podcasts before p Matt. All I know is that what he did is that he opened it up and let let you see what can be possible digitally or an athlete. Yeah, Joe Rogan was in the game long time. Tell other people that had podcasts. But we had a football player, a punter, not a quarterback, not a Hall of Famer, not a five, eight, ten times Pro Bowl player, a punter. It says, you know what, get a camera, give me a little crew. Boom boom. We can do it organically. We can go to the people, we can talk, we can be who, we can be authentic. We'll have these constraints or these restraints or constraints from a network.
Speaker 5: You can just be yourself. Boy.
Speaker 3: When I saw that, I was like, whoa, yeah.
Speaker 5: Keep out? Yeah them boys nice. Now it's been done once, it could be done again. What's coming?
Speaker 2: More than one person in kind about Everest? More than one person that brought some four minute mile, Yeah it's coming. They don't put more than one person on the moon. More than one person went to the moon. Yeah it's coming. That's that's the way I look at it. They had the rookie team. I think it was Kaitlyn Clark, Rakia Jackson, Andel Revees Cardoza. I don't remember the other the other young lady that wanted. I can't think of her off the top of my head. I do remember vividly those four players. Congratulations to all the w n B A To all the rookies that made the w n B A All Rookie First Team, congratulations, job well done. This class going to be remembered for a long period of time, just like the eighty four class with Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Keem Elijah One, the two thousand and three draft class Lebron, Jane d Wade, Mellow, CB, Chris bog This draft class, what was it twenty twenty four led by Caitlyn Clark. It's gonna be one. It's gonna be one. They're gonna remember this and these salaries, these women salary, it's gonna go up. It's gonna continue to go up.
Speaker 3: Yep. Oh, Joe, Now it's time for q.
Speaker 2: Q n A.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm kurrent Knosman said O Joe. As a Cowboy fan, I don't know how to feel. I'm so tired of Jerry ignoring blaring problems. What do you think we'll see these old nineties cowboys again. I'm twenty seven, so I've embraced the suck my whole life.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing Jerry keeps selling y'all that, and y'all keep believing Jerry and Steven come out there and say, these teams remind me of those nineties We got just as much talent of those nineties Cowboys, those super Bowl team.
Speaker 3: We got just this this these this team reminds me a lot of them. He says that because he knows y'all believe it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, listen the Cowboys fans. I like the Cowboys fans too. I love him, I love him to death.
Speaker 5: But Jerry Jones is the greatest salmon of all time. Jones.
Speaker 6: Jerry Jones could talk a goddamn cat out of fish market. Jerry Jones could talk a cat out of a fish market every time. God damn, Jerry Jones could sell water too. Well, Like that's that's the type of salesman he is. And that is what he has all Cowboys fans believing. Every year it's something new. And you know he put these put the dangy dangy dangle everything right in front of you. And it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is it is.
Speaker 2: Uh. And the Cowboys fans believe it. They want to believe it. Like I said, they grew up with the cowboy Uh. And you know, you my age, the Cowboys, the Cowboys were good old enough to remember the Cowboys. Uh, they used to go to the playoffs every year. Every year Cowboys did miss I beIN. They went like twenty one straight seasons. They had like winning records, coach in the playoffs, and then you know, had a great thing. They came back in the nineties and then Jared like, man, I need something to shine. I know it's it's yes, I own it, but I ain't get no shine. They ain't talking about me. They talking about Jimmy. They talk about the triplets.
Speaker 3: I owned the team. I played the Bills.
Speaker 2: They talk about you, Jared, but not like you thought. As a door D said, what's up, unking O? Your question? Which non quarterback player right now would you start a franchise with? Also, oho, did you ever find that future hof jacket that you wore in two thousand and seven against Ravens.
Speaker 5: I wish I kne where that jacket was. I've been looking for that thing. That's a that's a one on one.
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what non quarterback would you start your franchise with?
Speaker 5: Non quarterback? Wh I started franchise with?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like players active players right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why the here you gonna start your franchise with a player the Kate Laate right.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm I'm just I'm gonna keep it home. I'm gonna go with a for Jamar.
Speaker 3: Chase. Yeah, I ain't gonna say you're wrong. I was gonna say Tyreka or JJ.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you can't go wrong with either three.
Speaker 2: I'll probably I'll probably take Tyreek for the simple fact that he gonna hear his head on the goal post.
Speaker 5: He's a threat. I mean, very few people ever played this game. All three of them are a threat like that too.
Speaker 2: They're not O Joe, They're not Tyrik is the only guy that could take a smoke round and get to the house. I know it sounds good, but you know Tyreek is different.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 5: I know, I know he's different. I know that part.
Speaker 6: But I just I just saw jam I just saw Jamar Chase this weekend take a two of y'all right twelve yard route, bounce off for people, and go sixty seven yards. Yes, I just saw Justin Jefferson two weeks ago take a post reverse field after running thirty yards and scol what was it eighty seven?
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question, you think Tyreek would they even had the reverse for you.
Speaker 5: Nah, probably not. Hey, listen, place, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: How many guys against Buffalo in cover five catch that ball, split the scene and get to the house what Tyreek did against Buffalo in the division round in the championship game?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, ship None.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen anything like it on your Are you right? I ain't never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I mean the count of speed, the way, the suddenness that which you can build up the speed a lot of times, guys gotta build up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that jo instant.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I'm like, hey, that joke in like instance, like oat Mill, but you know with them, he goes with them three. You can't go wrong either.
Speaker 3: Waere you go.
Speaker 5: It's it's all on preference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that man, I just like, I ain't never seen anything like it, Like I said, I've seen you know. I was in the Hello, Yeah, I was in league when Randy got in. Uh, Randy caught a pass on us right before the half, threw it to him, tackle the joker, the joker throw.
Speaker 5: It over his head and Mo Williams, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: That was against us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember that play.
Speaker 3: I said, Hey boy, that.
Speaker 2: Man, that thing got definitely after Oh my god. Yeah, I don't think we're gonna fare too good in this one. I think we're gonna fare too good. Yeah, but I was I'm like you, Oh Joe, I'm definitely not taking a running back now. I'm probably yeah, I'm probably gonna take one of those. I'm taking you took Chase. I'm gonna I will probably say take Tyreeka Jefferson. But I mean j j is off to his start.
Speaker 5: High.
Speaker 2: I'm sweetie mad rand number Oh Joe, I'm number two in the world at Madden currently. We should play sometime. Love to love the show up man, that you're gonna beat the breaks off you.
Speaker 5: Man, he he ain't number two in the world. I don't even know who he is.
Speaker 3: So don'tn't worry about it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: How you number two in the world and Madden, and I'm number eight in the world. And I know if I know the other seven people in front of me.
Speaker 3: So somebody laying your your stats hating the world.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 5: I am right in the world right now.
Speaker 1: Know you not?
Speaker 3: I am sure to pull it up.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I can't pull it up. My xbox is over there.
Speaker 3: That's okay, go show.
Speaker 5: Us take a picture. You tell tell man, tell I tell the chat. I'm ranking in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm number eight, Yeah ranked mean stink you staking you staking both for in the world.
Speaker 5: No, I'm ranked the chat. No, all my games.
Speaker 3: The rank me different things, Joe, No ranked.
Speaker 5: No, the people in the chat. No, especially my gamers.
Speaker 2: You know in bull and bull rider and bull facial bull riding the bulls, yeah, bulls the ring rank. Yeah, I know rank that means he's saying nasty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, one of one of my favorite bulls, like Bushwhacker.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, to Hannah Boudation yellow jacket. You listen, Whacker, you're talking. You're talking to a bull rider. What is you talking about? Man talking to.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking to a bull job.
Speaker 5: I'm a bull ride on that get tat tail asked him, pull him up.
Speaker 3: O Joe, O Joe, they opened the shoot. I give you credit.
Speaker 5: You got on that was a rank bull man. What you're talking about. It don't matter whether they opened the shoes.
Speaker 3: You got on it. Huh Oh, Joe, you got on it.
Speaker 6: Nobody nobody else would get on it. And some some professional riders when the shoot open, they fall off.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just can't you credit, Okay, I'm just making show now.
Speaker 3: No, I would not get on it. I would not get on no bull Ojo.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So I commend you, Ojo.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. I appreciate that. So it's the same way I did that Bill at that boy. That's I'm gonna do. James Harrison, mother for going.
Speaker 2: Ass Hey Finders twelve one said Ojo, looking like a character on the Samsin's Creed. Love you guys, keep up the great content. Thank you, bro, I appreciate that. We appreciate the support. Lady Ray said, Hey, guys, Vikings with Sammy Darks, Oh my god, that again. How y'all gonna give Sam Donald day? Talk about saying darts now for those school baby who y'all picking the London game bikes and jets?
Speaker 3: Who you got on?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, listen. I know people gonna call me crazy for this. The Vikings are on a tear right now. But there's a person who's always had success against the Vikings.
Speaker 5: It's Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 6: It's Aaron Rodgerson, and I wouldn't be surprised. As great as Sam Sammy darts it. God damned Justine Jefferson are playing. I won't be surprised if the goddamn Jets upsepting boys out there in London.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Yeah, they got Addison back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, may good. It's gonna be a good one. It's gonna be a real.
Speaker 3: Defense getting after people.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interested, it's gonna be you have to hold up because Brian Floor is.
Speaker 3: And I know you'll guess what. They're not leaving until Saturday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brian Floor's got them boys playing, bro that thing they leave.
Speaker 3: They might leave tomorrow. They're leaving tomorrow, probably late.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And see if you can find out when the Jets are leaving. Uh Jacob Ben said, what wasn't then don't Joe? Okay, we get a shout out to all of us line and restoring power and hurricane affected areas been rough, but we're getting it all back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you can, Bro. We appreciate that support.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The the the the storm on the East coast up and down the coast line Florida came up through Georgia to Carolina's North Carolina. So congratulations, uhl hold on he's the bathroom quick, the law said. Ray Lewis versus Shannon Shark one on one, off the line, Shannon, you burn him to the end zone?
Speaker 3: Or does Ray not let you get off the line?
Speaker 2: That's not what Ray was. Ray was a middle linebacker. I'm gonna get off the line. I'm gonna get off the line because that's what I do. That's not what he does. So more of like we do it like a nine on seven drill and I'm trying to run in the hole? Am I gonna make Ray miss? So I'm gonna run him over? But Ray was not raiding, not a cover linebacker. That's not what middle linebackers do. Yeah, they drop into his zone, but that's not what Ray did. Ray didn't go to the Hall of Fame. He's not the best greatest middle linebacker of all time because he was guarding tight ends off the.
Speaker 3: Line of scrimmage. Hey, what do y'all talking about? They talking about Ray Lewis versus me? One on one? Do I beat? Do I burn him to the end zone? Or does Ray not let me get off the line of scream?
Speaker 5: Burn him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not I say. Rail's middle linebacker. Ray didn't go to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Rady went to defensive players of the year by putting hands on people and not lett him off the lot of scrimming.
Speaker 3: That's not what he is. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy, what do you all expect to see from the Cowboys Steelers this weekend?
Speaker 6: Nogi hair is cut, going straight downhill with no defensive ends on the field. No Michael Parses, no DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I expect to see Ceedee Lamb and and Joey Porter Junior go at it. Yeah, I expect to see Diggs and god damn George Pickens go at it.
Speaker 3: I expect to see t J. Watt have three sacks.
Speaker 5: Oh uh.
Speaker 3: Lb Cool said, Oh Jo, we need to discuss that road you posted. What's up.
Speaker 2: I'm having my firstborn son in a couple of weeks. Tell me the feeling you had with your first born. My firstborn was obviously my oldest daughter. I mean you know, you know it was gonna be a girl because the doctor say, I don't see a stem on the apple, so no step on the apple. As my draft, as the old people used to call it, I gotta split test. Yeah, so I'm excited all out at that point in time, Like when you find out you just want you want a healthy child, didn't matter, you know, boy?
Speaker 3: Girl sure, I mean obviously you're a guy like man.
Speaker 2: Why I've been love to have a son. But a son is a son until he get a wife. Daughter is a daughter for life.
Speaker 3: Remember that sons have a responsibility. He got a wife to take care of that daughter.
Speaker 2: She's gonna make sure dad, especially the oldest. They're gonna make ay. Now, my youngest, but that oldest.
Speaker 3: She got the.
Speaker 2: The instincts. But it's, uh, broh, you're a bout this. It's an unbelievable feeling to be to be a dad. It's a it's a huge responsibility. And then you all of a sudden you realize as why you do certain things and it's not about you anymore.
Speaker 3: Go ahead on Joe.
Speaker 2: Lebron Hey, guys, I posted in the super check question about black issues, and I like to suggest a weekly segment to address these topics for the culture.
Speaker 3: It's called Blackish or check in bad. Look.
Speaker 2: We're definitely not a monolithic group, and when you deal that, I don't I don't know if people come to really want to talk about We'll talk about things that pertain to us now.
Speaker 5: But uh huh, that's that's keep the smile, keep the smiles in the laugh.
Speaker 2: Of going yeah, yeah, Saint don Kasey under is Mike Vic and Donough McNabb hall of Fame worthy.
Speaker 3: I don't think Vic played enough, didn't play a number of years.
Speaker 2: Donovan. I think it's gonna be close to Donovan. Donovan played what fourteen years, best years were in Philly, because I don't think he played after he uh he left, he left, he played in Washington.
Speaker 3: I think he played that one year in Washington.
Speaker 5: What you think, O Joe, I mean, yeah, I would, I would. I would think.
Speaker 2: I hate being putting that conversation. You know why, oh Joe, I don't really like to discuss the Hall of Fame because any time I say something, you know what they say hall of Fame. Shannon Sharp says such and such is not worse. So so I just I just like, I don't get the vote, so I just try to stay away from stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I just speak to my brother.
Speaker 2: I think my brother deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, but they never say Hall of Famer Shannon Shark's face.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: They always say Hall of Famer Shannon Shark said he doesn't think such.
Speaker 5: And such, right, I mean, I I mean, who the hell am I I think I think they both deserved to be in with Michael vic did in this short time. It's short tenure in Atlanta was something special. Obviously the game has changed and evolved now to where it is, but what he was able to do during that time, and it was special.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You had you had to be there people.
Speaker 3: I lived in the city, so you know I was there.
Speaker 5: Man, you had to be there. Man. It was electrifying.
Speaker 3: And this is and I was.
Speaker 5: I was playing and I couldn't wait to tune in.
Speaker 6: I wanted to see what was happening if we if you know, Mike Victim had been playing at night or they're being playing on a Monday night. I was excited and I'm I'm an actual player at the time, and a certain level of enjoyment and excitement just knowing, Okay, what's gonna happen when he gets the ball? And then the funny thing about it is he's the type of player where you hold your breath because he's always touching the Ball, every offensive series.
Speaker 5: Ain't no telling what the hell was gonna happen? Like that was exciting for me.
Speaker 2: Nikki Grant, very good question here, Oh Joe better salesman Jerry Jones or Vince McMahon.
Speaker 5: See, I don't know much. I don't much. I don't know much about wrestling and Vincent man.
Speaker 2: So I mean, but if people go into the rastling Evince and they know it's fake Vince McMahon, you know it's scripted, and people still the pay per view in Summer Slam.
Speaker 6: So what you think about, Well, what's the difference with Jerry tell he tell you, he tell you one thing, and they always home first.
Speaker 2: Wee get the playoffs, but football isn't scripted. They might win, they might lose. You already know there's a plot line. There's this movie. You already it's kind of like a hard movie. You know, the main character is not going to get killed, right for this man to be able to convince millions.
Speaker 5: But I think the millions know. It's that the millions know it's scripted. They just enjoy the entertainment that wrestling brings. The character. Yeah, that the energy, the charisma of specific people.
Speaker 3: You know, Wrestler was real. Though we grew up like the Wrestler was real, you thought it was real.
Speaker 5: When you're younger, you don't want to just like kids.
Speaker 6: When kids grow up, they think the Fairyes, I mean they think the Two Fairies real.
Speaker 5: They think Santa Claus is real. And at some point you're already invested in it.
Speaker 6: Even when you know it's not real, you still stay and what you grew up loving as a child, you still love it even though you know it's scripted. I think I think Ben, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I kind of agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: Then Tony b r n F Wild two over his breast cancer wearing. This month, We're pink to support Saturday ten five, twenty four, making strides walk in Detroit, come out and support Tony. Yes, pink his breast cancer wear this month. We're gonna owe you and Gouy go make sure I gotta find some pink.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I got anything pink, but I order a pink shirt. I wear it a couple of times to support. I'm all about supporting uh breast cancer. So yes, thanks for reminding us, Tony. I'm definitely gonna have man I should have an NFL send me one of those pink pins. I usually love that pink. Oh you remember I used to get the pink towels and you had to you had to pink down. I don't think they I don't think they do it now. I think they call it cancer wear it this month, because you know, then you had these other cancers saying, well what about us, what about prostate cancer, what about this type of liver cancer, what about blander cancer? So they said, you know what, We're gonna have cancer wear it this month. Yeah, you see that as a so you know what I'm saying. So cancer wearing this month. Anybody that's been any family, friends of love, one that's been afflicted by any form of cancer, stay courageous in your battle. Hopefully you beat this, it stays in remission and you going to live a healthy life. Uh it's Mario, not Luigi uncin O. Joe loved the content. I got a BS degree uh in media production at Morgan State ABCU. I want to work for your media company. Please let me know what I need to do. Uh that's an ask question. Uh consider that I'm looking at our fans like damn.
Speaker 3: I got this many employees. Damn as've been hiring people left you right uh right now.
Speaker 2: We're not hiring right now, but uh shoot, ask your information and uh we'll we'll we'll keep you.
Speaker 3: Uh we'll keep you, keep you in the loop. Bro oh Joe.
Speaker 2: That conclude this episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. After that very very exciting game on Thursday Night, Kurk first Cousins through for a Falcons franchise record five hundred and nine yards and a forty five yard walk off touchdown to end the ball game. As they take down the Vision rival, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers thirty six thirty, they have two receivers go over.
Speaker 3: One hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Drake London went over one hundred and fifty yards and Mooney went over one hundred yards.
Speaker 3: They played unbelievable.
Speaker 2: When you thought the game was over, Cousin throws an interception late in that ball game, they force a punt go down the field, get the game tying field goal from Young waycoch.
Speaker 3: Go cool. Young Way Cool.
Speaker 2: He's Korean and he kicks the kicks the game tying field goal after having his previous field goal block and he missed one earlier and then they win the talks and cousins did swag you know, he was swag surfing, and so they end up winning the game. Congratulations to the Atlanta Falcons and thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please, guys, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. And remember every subscriber matters when we thank you for mattering. Please make sure you check out Shaye by La Portier. We're gonna be in twelve, twelve, fourteen, fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're not currently in a state or sitting near you, you can order it off the site and we'll ship it directly to your door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four Uncle Oho T's are back and stop. If you ordered Merchant the last three weeks, it begins shipping and hopefully we'll have all orders shipped out by tomorrow Monday at the latest. But hopefully all orders will be shipped out by tomorrow tomorrow and guys, let us know when you start receiving your awards, your gifts, your merch Please go vote for us. You can see it up here on the caption the Signal Awards. Nightcap is nominated Best co Host Team Oh, Joe and I Best Live Podcast Recording.
Speaker 3: The voting is opened through October seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Similarly the Webbinges, you have to create an account and a verified your email again creating an account, just like you did last year at the Webbings. We greatly appreciate your support, as tested it earlier and a vote didn't count until you verified it. The count The Email Club Shaysha is also nominated for Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athlete Shaping Culture, and the Best Individual Episode, Best guestkat Williams. So, guys, thank you again for your support for the awards that we won. We try to produce the best content we possibly can. We try to keep you laughing, We try to entertain you, We try to inform you, we try to enlighten you, and we thank you for allowing us to come into your home, to be in your ear, to be in your seeing your eyes through the screen. We greatly appreciate everything that you've done for us thus far, and you guys will continue to do again. The Falcons beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in overtime, got a forty five yard touchdown by Cadaryl Hodge Cousins through for an NFL record, an NFL record, a Falcons in a record five hundred and nine yards. I am your favorite, un Channon Shark. He is your favorite, number eighty five. He's from Liberty City. He's a bingle ring of fame, Honoie. He's a pro bowler, He's an all Pro. Y'all know who he is. He's Chad Ocho. Senko Johnson just called him Oho and that concludes our episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: I'm He's Ojo. See you Saturday,