Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone numbers if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us, Linda, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Michael Moore, the filmmaker, you know, he's a lunatic, right, he's out of his mind.
Speaker 1: And this is what he said. Now, I will, I will agree.
Speaker 2: If he was talking about the former Persian culture, the Persian people, they were amazing culture, you know, for many, many, many, many centuries actually, and anyway, he unleashed this deranged online tirade calling President Trump a terrorist for threatening a holocaust after the Commander in chief warned that Iran, its whole civilization could be wiped out, which was a message for one group of people, and we know that group of people is the radical Mullahs that run Aran, and to let them know that they were gonna absolutely positively be obliterated because if they don't eventually, if they don't agree to the two things the President wants, they're going to have to hand over the sixty percent of rich uranium, or as Trump affectionately refers to it, as the dust and the straight over Mouz International Waters are going to be open one way or the other.
Speaker 1: This is what Moore said. He said, we are the bad guys.
Speaker 2: If you didn't realize that under previous presidents, at least Donald Trump has ripped off the mask and shown you who we really are.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: Many blasted the US as the only nation sick and violent enough to use nuclear weapons, while bizarrely praising Tehran for becoming a diverse global power, advancing human rights and leading the world a multiple fronts. How could you be so asked backwards as this guy. I mean, he's the same guy that was telling us that the healthcare system in Cuba was far superior to ours. He says, Iran is the cradle of one of the greatest civilizations on the planet. I mean, is it just ignorance? Did they not know? I mean, I would imagine being the liberal that he is. He's a champion of gay and lesbian rights and trans rights and LGBTQ H plus.
Speaker 1: A and I and I R A I in A. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the A and I means. Do you know what the A and I means? I've yet to figure it.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need to ask Rock what the A and I means because I don't know. All right, then, so does he not realize that women are beaten if they don't dress a certain way and cover up? Does he realize that women are stoned to death? For example, if women in Iran were to dress like General Solomony, the now dead number one terrorist in the world thanks to Donald Trump in his first term, if his niece and grand niece dressed like the pictures that we had and that we were showing after Marco Rubio revoked their right to be in the country on Secretary of State, they would be stoned to death in Iran if they dressed that way in Iran if the former Supreme Leader was still in power. Now, I don't know a lot about the people that they are negotiating with now. I imagine it's complex and only time will tell whether or not this two week period is going to be productive. I know they want to reach a deal. The ten point deal that the media was peddling was complete Adam bowle and just not true. But it you know, it's it's all predictable. So anyway, we're going to see what happens. We have some developments that we're going to get to. One of the complications that came up with the beginning of this two week ceasefire was the Iranians. They started, they kept firing well beyond the deadline. But the excuse that they made was, oh, well, it didn't get to the field commanders that that a deal had been struck. Ah. I was very dubious when I reported on that on Monday. But okay, okay, so much for that. Now there's been a conflict with Lebanon and that is heated up. You know, you know, so much for the media conspiracy. The President Trump is not the one who's calling the shots in the uranium war. I mean, I listened to these stupid people that constantly pedal their anti Semitic tropes that this is Israel's war, that the President somehow is under a spell of the Jews and Israel and BB Netanyahu. No, it's not what happened. They obviously don't care. These are people that will never talk about the sixty percent enriched uranium.
Speaker 1: And during the.
Speaker 2: Negotiations with Steve Whitkoff and Jared Kushner, they said they had an inalienable right to keep enriching and to build out the nuclear program. That was the tipping point twelve days away from weapons grade uranium. Without repeating myself, but I got to set the foundation for what we're discussing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: That coupled with we've now discovered that their ballistic missile range was we underestimated it.
Speaker 1: It's much further than we thought.
Speaker 2: They have the ability to strike Paris and London and other parts of Europe. That means it was a real, clear existential threat and an immediate threat. And President Trump made his own mind up in spite of everybody on this isolationist I kind of view these isolationists, these loud voices on podcasts as the modern day Neville Chamberlain's. They are the modern day of peasers. They want to put their head in the sand. They think we have no obligation. They would be the people that, knowing that Adolph Hitler had these these ambitions for the perfect race and was willing to use a mighty military to conquer surrounding countries and nations, they would be saying, no, we can't get involved. Okay, put your head in the sand. Millions of people potentially die. I have no patience for stupid and no patience for people that don't learn any lessons from history.
Speaker 1: They're not worth They're not worth the time of day to me.
Speaker 2: In Trump now has urged the Israeli Prime Minister to scale back to strikes in Lebanon that have been threatening to undo this ceasefire with or ran this two week period of time, and Israel agreed to the president's request.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was the other way around.
Speaker 2: I thought BB NETNA, who controlled Donald Trump, That's what they would have You believe that was never the case. It's not the case. Have they been working in partnership, Yes they have. Is it the most powerful partnership in the history of warfare? It's got to be right up there if not it anyway, the President said, he spoke with BB He's going to low key. What's going on with Lebanon. There are discussions going on. I'll give you more details on that in a minute. It has to be more low key. The President had a phone call with the Prime Minister. The US and Israel have both insisted that Israel's fight against Tesbalah is not covered in the two week ceasefire, but following President Trump's request, the Prime Minister of Israel said that he would open the channels for ceasefire talks, and Netna who said, in light of Lebanon's repeater request to open direct negotiations with Israel yesterday, I instructed the Cabinet to begin direct negotiations with Lebanon as soon as possible, and it would center on disarming has Ballah and establishing a renewed piece between Israel and Lebanon. And you know, one of the problems Lebanon now has is that they have lost their the flow of arms to their their terrorists, you know network, because those arms came from Iran, and most of their their ballistic missile and weapons that they've been producing in Iran has been obliterated by the US and Israel. By the way, NATO's chief agrees that Trump with Trump that Allies were too slow to respond with help for the Iranium war. It's actually worse worse than that. And this guy Mark red as the name, admitted Thursday during a meeting with the President that the Alliance had been slow to answer America's calls for help.
Speaker 1: No, they haven't been slow.
Speaker 2: They were absolutely harmful in any effort to help and support US against the number one state sponsor of terror. Now, I think he's trying to do damage control. I'm not sure he's going to be able to pull that back. I think the President has pretty much now made up his mind as it relates to NATO. We have more on that coming now. The President has ordered America's Navy and Air Force to remain on alert, ready for action in case Iran violates the ceasefire. Look, there's some I've seen some doubt among people that really don't know understand President Trump. President Trump did not decide to do this lightly. Obviously, there is some hope that was communicated to him that this fourth and fifth tier Iranian leadership is serious about peace negotiations and a negotiated settlement. There's no way any negotiat sid settlement is not going to result in America either in toombing or owning and extracting the sixty percent enriched uranium. Now, I would think the more likely scenario would be the Libyan model, which is that they allow Americans to go in and extract, which is a very delicate thing to do, especially now that they're buried underneath a lot of rubble underneath these nuclear enrichment facilities. But they have these canisters of sixty percent of rich uranium. Twelve days later it can be weapons grade. That is a clear and present danger, not only not only for nuclear weapons but also for dirty bombs. They can't have that material, nor can they ever have the ability to enrich uranium again. But anyway, the President announced that the increased military assets that he's sending in the Middle East will remain in place and ready for action. All US shifts, aircraft, military personnel with additional ammunition and weaponry will remain in place and around Iran until such time as a real agreement is reached and is fully complied with. He put up on truth. If for any reason, the Iranians failed to agree to a deal, then the shooting starts begin. And better all stronger than anyone has ever seen before.
Speaker 1: Are great.
Speaker 2: Military is loading up, they're resting, they're looking forward actually to their next conquest. And anyway, so that is pretty straightforward as well. The Trump just Department Justice Department, by the way, launched an investigation into the Biden Justice departments weaponization prosecutions of pro life protesters. That's a separate note that I was going to bring up today, but Trump is considering, now back to the NATO question, withdrawing US troops from NATO countries that refuse to allow their basis to be used for the attack on Iran. Now, I'll tell you the next thing that's going to happen. And I don't know. I don't have any val confirmation of this, but I can tell you, knowing Donald Trump as well as I do, contribution to NATO will now by the end of this, when all is said and done, be greatly reduced. We pay two thirds of NATO's budget, and yet we get nothing from them. And in a moment where there should have been real clear, real moral clarity, no ambiguity. It's the number one state sponsor of terror. There's so much at stake. Then discovering during the conflict that they can actually reach Europe and our NATO allies and cities like Paris and London, the President is weighing a plan to punish NATO allies.
Speaker 1: He should.
Speaker 2: They are what he said, they are a paper tiger. Anyway, some eighty four thousand troops are stationed across Europe and US bases. Yeah, they boost local economies, they serve as a hub for global US military operations.
Speaker 1: But if they won't let us use.
Speaker 2: Them like Spain and France and Italy and Great Britain, if they won't stand by us when we need them, what good are they. We should spend that money on our own national security and then make alliances with countries that we can fully completely rely on. NATO wasn't there when we needed them, and probably they won't be there if we need them again, not that we even needed them in this operation. They're not a reliable ally. They're just not now. If this ceasefire does not is not successful. The Secretary of warpete hex That said that despite the ceasefire, the US still reserves the right to conduct an Operation Midnight Hammer style operation inside of Iran to eliminate the ranium regimes stockpile of enriched uranium. Now, I've talked to a lot of experts. There's some conflicting data that I've been receiving. Some people think that you can just blow it up, but yes, there would be they'd be a radioact radioactive fallout from such an event. There are other people that believe we can so deeply entomb this thing that there's no way they'd be able to reach it. And we've had eyes on it ever since midnight. Hammer others feel that that would not be adequate enough, that really the only solution would be to either have them hand it over and have Americans extract it, or to just go in there and take it. Probably not the first preference. I hate to see American troops on the ground anywhere, but if it's if that's the only option, I don't think there's anywhere we're ever going to finish this and leave there without it, And we'll just have to wait and see, you know, how how this all plays out in the end. Now, we got a lot more to get to. We'll get your calls in today. I think one of the saddest stories I keep saying that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris may Orcus's open borders, you know, the most preventable national security disaster in history. Where do you hear from Joe Abraham an Angel dad, And we've had all these Angel moms testifying before the Senate and anyway, he lost his daughter in January of last year. She was only twenty years old, of course, killed by in illegal and you know, not a word, not a peep from any of these elected officials like JB. Pritzker or that idiot Dickie Durbin. Not a word anyway. So you're going to hear this sad story and the story of others. We've got it on tape. We'll play it for you. It seems like we're one of the only shows that actually talk about the victims of this open border's disaster. By the way, Democratic senators are now demanding that Donald Trump be impeached immediately. Ed Markey, Democrat Massachusetts, among the first to call for immediate action. Remember after President Trump won the election, Linda, what did I say, who's going to be the first person we ought to run a poll, Who's going to be the first Democrat that calls for Donald Trump's impeachment? Well, here they're coming in. They're beginning to roll in right now. That's what they want to do. I don't think I was far off to you.
Speaker 3: No, I mean we unfortunately, they're kind of doing it all at the same time, right because we've got Pritzker, we've got swallwell, we've got new some, we've got who else was out there today, they're all out there today. Twenty fifth Amendment is like the point.
Speaker 2: At the twenty fifth Amendment. This is another way. Well, first of all, impeachment happens in the House. The trial happens in the Senate.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they're never going to have enough people to impeach them, even if we were to lose the House and Senate, which we're not going to lose. But it just is, this is where their mind's at. They don't want to fund the Department of Homeland Security, they don't want to fund the police. They want open borders, they want amnesty. They got this so called Dignity Bill. We'll get into that more detail at the top of the hour. And that means, oh, if people have been in the country for five years and they have not been arrested, Oh, then we're just going to.
Speaker 1: Let them stay.
Speaker 2: Well, that's amnesty, and then eventually they'll get their path to citizenship. How about what has been working now? I'm not saying that there are shouldn't be exceptions. You've been here twenty years, twenty five years, okay, you have children that are American citizens, you're married to an American citizen, and you've never gotten in trouble with the law. You pay your taxes, excuse me, you obey the laws. You're a good person. That's a whole different battle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Sean, if I may for one moment, here's something that I don't understand. If you're here for twenty years, you have been able to maintain and hold down a job, build a family, get a house, get a mortgage, and do all the things. How are you unable to follow the process of either getting a visa than a green card studying for your citizenship. There's thousands of people that do it the hard way all the time. How important is our citizenship? What is its value if we're just giving it away for free?
Speaker 2: If they're in the process. And again, at that point, you know we'll figure it out. But five years, isn't it? Five years is not the answer. Five years you're too close to having come into the country. One of the most successful programs adopted by Department of Homeland Security has been letting people self deport I think they've had a couple of million people that have self deported. Now what does that mean? Instead of ice having to chase you down, You come out of the shadows, you identify yourself, You get an airline ticket home, we put cash in your pocket, and you say, well, why do we giving them taxpayer money because it's a lot cheaper than having to go chase them down. That is the short answer to your question. Anyway, Iran at one point threatened to end the ceasefire over the issue of Lebanon and has Bollah. As I said, bb Net and Yaho is agreeing to to talks with Lebanon and Hala. Hasbala has to have talks because their proxy, Iran doesn't have the weaponry to keep providing them the arms so that they can rain their terror down on Israel. So they're in a position where they're going to have to negotiate anyway. And in that sense, you know, this this two weeks ceasefire. I know in the minds of many, I kind of assumed this part would get worked out with teetering in the face of disagreements over Lebanon and the straight of Horn moves. But anyway, the Vice President issued a blunt warning to Iran as the US demands ceasefire compliance, there's going to be serious consequences.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I can tell you for a fact, Donald Trump has no problem at all returning to you know, going back to that this is this is going to be bridge day in infrastructure day. He is no problem at all doing it. He's only been reluctant because he's trying to leave infrastructure in place for the Iranian people. The one difference between this Iranian regime is they have been targeting civilian areas. They are the ones guilty of the war crimes Israel and the US. When you target bridges and infrastructure in oil facilities, et cetera, and an electric rid they are all legitimate military targets. All that talk about Donald Trump is a war criminal, No, he's not. Those are legitimate and always have been legitimate targets because they're used to transport weapons, they're used to transport troops. The fuel that they use is being used by the military, and they will prioritize the military over their civilians. Anyway, the US never agreed, by the way, to include Lebanon in the Iranian ceasefire, so that was an addition. But they're working through it, and I think the President wants to give this two week period. He wants to give this a chance in the hopes that the Iranians wake up. I have been told by my sources that the Iranians and Principle have pretty much agreed to everything that the President wants. Some of the details are are what has to be worked out. For example, the Iranians already have given up any hopes of achieving a nuclear weapon. That's part of this deal. The Iranians even are agreeing to give up their sixty percent enriched uranium that is already part of the deal. The Iranians are agreeing that the Strada Horn moves will be untouched, and they're not going to be able to charge a tariff or a fee, or if they do, the United States would benefit from that, and that would be separate in a part and anyway.
Speaker 1: So, but Lebanon was never part of the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: And Lebanon is a clear present danger to Israel's national security. And you know, you know, I look at the likes of this this idiot Macron, Lebanon must be included for a credible ceasefire. How about you shut up and we don't care what you think. And just like Neville chamber In, Keir Starmer, I don't care what you think either, And I don't care what Italy thinks, and I don't care I definitely don't care what Spain thinks. At this point, after their abhorrent behavior in all of this, and if these NATO non ally allies think that there's not going to be consequences for how they have behaved during this, they have no clue what's ahead of them now. There is a very strong and clear argument to be made if this in this period is two weeks ease fire period, if the President can't work out a comprehensive deal, I would argue that the top four items on the list. Number one, they can't have the enriched uranium or build out nuclear facilities. Number two, the straight oh Hormus will have to be left open. But also there's got to be limits on the range of their ballistic missiles that we now know can reach Europe and cities like Paris and London that there has to be a limit on. That is going to have to be some type of check and balance that would be anywhere, any place, anytime inspections. The next thing is they can no longer continue to fund their proxies as Ballah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza. That all has to come to an end as well. So once they open the Straight of hor moves and there's there's free shipping and there's the free flow of oil at market prices. That's going to be part of it. The next part is not if, but how they hand over the nuclear material. The next part of it will be negotiating on ballistic missiles, checks and balances as to what they are building out in the future. Any deal that's worked out over the next number of weeks is going to have to be air tight. That's where inspections it's it's a trust but verify thing. The Iranian negotiators can't be allowed to drag out these talks indefinitely. It's got to come to an end at the end of this two week period. The President's got to be prepared to resume bombing, including the infrastructure, including the bridges, as he promised that he would, And as a matter of fact, he's already saying publicly that these this is a real clear He's giving them an opportunity. They got close enough in their negotiations to the point where he felt it would be worth the effort to try to preserve this for the Iranian people. That's basically as simple as it as I can spell it out here. It is you know, let's face it, this is the world's one chance to end the forty seven year nightmare of this terrorist regime, this evil regime that has caused nothing but death and destruction. You know, since it's onset in nineteen seventy nine. Now the president, you know, he has his chance to make good on his promise that a ram will never have a nuclear weapon, not in a year, not in ten years. But you know, the president, Look, there are certainly pressures on him, but Donald Trump is not subject to the same ordinary political pressures as other leaders that we've had in this country. It's kind of like when he released the tweet on Easter Sunday morning, and it was really directed at an audience of one group of people and not being the Iranians, and he wants them to know that he means it. He wants them to know that he's pissed. He wants them to know the consequences of their actions ahead of time and force them to make changes. And so far, I think that it has attended. It has achieved its intended purpose. For all intent and purposes. The President is very clear that US forces will stay near Iran till they have a lasting deal. I can't tell you exactly what comes next, but under the agreement i Ran is going to allow safe passage through the straight of hormones for this two week period with due consideration of technical limitations. The US and Israel have suspended the bombing and now figuring out the one issue that wasn't discussed, and that has to do with Lebanon. There are a lot of people that are wondering, well, what is Russia's role in this, What is China's role in this?
Speaker 1: The North Korean's role in this. I can tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Is They've been largely responsible for the technology for the Iranians to build out their ballistic missile systems, their air defense systems. Now, if which I understand that most of those were Russian ballistic missile technology mostly came from North Korea. A lot of their nuclear capability came from North Korea and China and Russia also. But if I'm Russia and you see how Israel and the US has obliterated their air defense system, you got to take noteh we had no idea how ineffective our air defense systems would be against the United States and the might of its military kind of already saw that Russia was a bit of a paper tiger because they've been four plus years in Ukraine and they've not been able to finish that off. But you know, there are those out there that are skeptical, those that would have preferred bridge day and infrastructure day. I am not at all uncomfortable with the President's strategy, and I have every belief he as usual means what he says. Price of oil went up just slightly today, not a lot. There was one report in the Financial Times that Iran is demanding crypto fees for ships passing through the straight or horn moves. That is not going to continue. That I have gotten directly from people involved in the discussions. So if it was they were doing it during the conflict, but before the ceasefire, I don't think that's going to continue. The President has repeated his claim that NATO does not support the US when we needed at least a little support, you know, the right to land and our freaking plain, a right to refuel, the right to fly over. You know, why do we have American troops on the ground in Europe? What's the point? Why are we paying two thirds of the NATO's freight.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: The President Trump and Secretary of State Rubio Face is NATO chief, and you know, the president rightly is re examining this alliance. Mark Rutt, the NATO General Secretary, who has been very supportive of the President, he said that the conversation was very frank. He admitted the President was beyond disappointed. And I'm sure that what has already been communicated to our allies, maybe even our former allies, I don't know. You know mccrone's saying the ceasefire is the best possible outcome. We don't need his input. We don't need Neville Chamberlain, Starmer's input either. We don't need Spain's input. We don't need it only's input. I could care less what any of them have to say. I don't care what the Greek Prime minister warning that the the strait of Hormu's toll plank is completely unacceptable. Okay, well, then you go deal with it, you go open it up. Don't expect the United States to do your work for you. You know, the money that we're spending on NATO, some eight hundred and some odd billion dollars a year, can be better spent our own national security, building out our own Golden Dome. And maybe after we do all the hard work. Maybe then we can share it. By the way, we found footage. Do were you able to get this footage of Schumer Linda slamming Obama's nuclear deal and he says, if RAN's gonna cheat, it won't be at a declared site with the world watching. This is Schumer. Remember he brought cargo planes and cash and other currency. Is it too long for this segment? We'll have to play. That's okay, no problem,