Speaker 1: Well we have coming.
Speaker 2: To your city, saying you a conscious cell. Willow be desired, Alan, and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 3: I come alonge.
Speaker 1: These guys are crushing us. The Democratic brand is toxic right now. It's one thing to make noise, but you also have to make sense. It sounds all very good. But but Governor, you were the poster boy for a lot of this stuff. Do you agree that the Democratic brand is toxic? I do agree that the democratic the Democratic Party brand is really problematic.
Speaker 4: Well, this is a revolution and I think it might be the might be the biggest revolution government since the original revolution.
Speaker 1: Freedom is that your style?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Coming to your city, gets alas and saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 5: The New Sean Hannity Show more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news, and more boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Thanks Scott Chad An hour two Sean Hannity Show Told Free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to FOURT one Seawn if you want to be a part of the program. So we watch every day President Trump moving at the speed of light. We've seen executive orders signed and executive actions taken, and we are still at a point where we live under the Biden Harris economy, which was inherited. But when the president came into office. If you don't know, the fiscal year in Washington begins October one. That means, as of right now, unless Republicans make changes, we will live under that budget till September the thirtieth. We don't want that to happen. Now when when Congress, if Congress is to do their job, and let's assume that they hope, I hope this is not the case, because if Democrats ever get control of the House, I can almost guarantee you that Donald Trump will be impeached fifteen, twenty, maybe thirty times. If they can do it. You can see what Trump derangement syndrome is, or Elon Musk derangement syndrome is every single day. But the most important part of this is to get the Trump agenda. That part of that needs to be done legislatively. That means the House and the Senate, we need to get it passed as quickly as possible. Now, when you use a process called reconciliation, I won't go into the technical details of it, but there are very strident archaic rules, especially in the US Senate that don't necessarily apply to the House, and don't in many cases that basic fundamental rules have to be followed for it to It's one of the few areas where the Senate one of the few procedures available to them where they can pass a bill with a simple majority. But it has to do with the budget, has to do with financing, and often you get the guidance of somebody called the Senate Parliamentarian in terms of what you can and what you cannot do. Now, the budget chairman for the US Senate right now, the committee chairman is Senator Lindsay Graham, and Senator Lindsay Graham believes his Budget chair and there's precedence for this, does not need the permission of the Senate Parliamentarian to advance the Trump economic agenda. And he'll explain why is. He joins a senator, welcome back to the program. How are you.
Speaker 6: That's pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good for a non Washingtonian, non swampy person.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah.
Speaker 7: So let's build on what you just said.
Speaker 1: Well, first, let me say one thing before you get going. When you're right like you were with Justice Kavanaugh, what you you and you sold this to all of your report public and colleagues, and you figured this out and you got the wink and the nod from Senator Thoon, Majority Leader Thoon. Uh. I don't think people around the country know how profound this is, because it would be difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish what you're about to accomplish if you didn't figure this out.
Speaker 7: So props to you, well, thank you, and Senator Thoon has been a great leader and we work together.
Speaker 6: And so here's what's at stake.
Speaker 7: Normally speaking, nothing passes the Senate without sixty votes. Sometimes we like that because we stop, you know hr one that would you know, do a with a you know, idea at voting and it would be ballot harvesting.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we're like it, sometimes we don't.
Speaker 7: But there is a rare occasion, and you explained it well where the Senate can imbent into sixty vote rule. And here's what's required.
Speaker 6: You have to have the House.
Speaker 7: You have to have the Senate and the White House. That's happened four times for Republicans in the last one hundred years, so this doesn't happen much. If you have all three, you can do a budget process called reconciliation, where you can change the numbers on taxes and spending based on a majority vote. The question is before the Senate, can we make the tax cuts permanent by the Budget Chairman declaring current policy, which means we extend the tax cuts in perpetuity. They don't expire after ten years. I have determined that I have the authority to use the baseline of current policy regarding the twenty seventeen tax cuts that expire in December.
Speaker 6: What does it mean.
Speaker 7: It means that from here on out, the Senate Budget Chairman Republican, I'm sure can make every tax cut permanent and we don't have to let them expire after ten years. PLAYS will back me up. That's the best and the only way to make the Trump tax cuts permanent. I am going to make that decision this afternoon. I think I'm on sound bround. Democrats are going crazy. The budget nineteen centing four Budget Act allows you to spend using current policy, but it's always been unsure about cutting taxes. They want you to pay for tax cuts, but they don't care if you offset spending. I believe tax cuts ad revenue. They don't cost anything. I made the decision, and if I can get fifty plus one votes, it will be the new policy of the Senate. And I'm damn proud of it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a brilliant maneuver. Let's go through some of the historical precedent that led up to this, because you pointed out rightly so that Democrats have used this four times against Republicans, so they can scream bloody murder all they want. I think the most recent example, if I'm not mistaken, refresh my memory, was one Obama was president. Wasn't it for Obamacare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they basically used reconciliation for Obamacare, the Inflation Reduction Act, and they basically changed the rules to meet the desire the budget chairman to spend money.
Speaker 6: What I am doing.
Speaker 7: Is trying to use the same budget concept to extend tax cuts. Democrats want you to have to pay for tax cuts when they expire. They say they run up the death.
Speaker 1: Set by using By the way, that's a croc because when Reagan cut taxes, and at the time it was the largest tax cut in history from seventy to twenty eight percent, and revenues over eight years doubled from five hundred billion over a trillion, except Congress spent a dollar twenty five for every new dollar brought in, so they're lying.
Speaker 6: I hope people listen to your shows. That's right.
Speaker 7: CBO says they add to the deaths that I disagree. I'm the Budget Chairman, not CBO. The statue was written referring to the Budget Committee, and I'm the chairman. This is not an unelected bureaucrat decision to make. I appreciate people at CBO. This is my decision to make his budget chairman, and I'm going to determine today if people will back me up, that current policy will apply to tax cuts, not just spending, and that means they will become permanent, which will help the economy. This budget resolution also will allow one hundred and seventy five billion dollars to be spent to get more detention beds, finish the wall, and hire more ice agents. It will it will allow one hundred and fifty billion dollars of additional spending to help the military to time a great threat without one democratic vote being required.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's go over everything that you think you're going to accomplish. Can you add to this no tax on tips, no tax on social security okay, no tax on overtime, as well as making the tax cuts permanent.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go down a checklists. What does this do?
Speaker 7: The House bill does not make the tax cuts permanent. They expire from six to eight years, depending who you talk to. I understand Mike Johnson did a great job trying to get to bill through. President Trump wants them to be permanent. If I win the day on current policy, they become permanent. They're no longer scored as if they expire. So that's one. I increase the amount you can cut taxes by by tree and a half dollars, so that means we can not only make the twenty seventeen tax cuts permanent, we can also cut taxes tree and a half dollars more tax on tips over time. Social Security fits in that. The Senate resolution allows more tax cutting, It makes the tax cuts permanent, It gives money one hundred and seventy five billion to finish the border, that's all they need for four years, more money for defense, and it sets in motion cutting up to two tree dollars even more. Now, some House members great people, but in the budget resolution, because of the rules that you described, if I pick a number as to spending cuts and we're one dollars short, it loses the privilege and it's subject to sixty votes. So what we did in twenty seventeen is to say, we told all committees find at least one billion dollars and cuts.
Speaker 6: We're going to cut.
Speaker 7: Tree in It's not for being, but if we don't get the numbers right, we lose the privilege.
Speaker 6: This is exactly what we did in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 7: President Trump would not sign a bill that did not cut tree ins of dollars. I won't vote for a bill that doesn't cut tree ins of dollars. But you can't get started unless you pass what I'm doing today. So I expect tonight that we'll pass the budget Resolution where I determined that the tax cuts will not expire, they'll be permanent, and once that's passed, we get on to actually cutting spending and cutting taxes in the reconciliation bill.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it is complicated. It's the way Washington is designed. You're not even using a loophole, you're using a strategy that has been used by Democrats for a long time. And do you anticipate any problems either with House Republicans or with any Senate Republicans in terms of going along with what the American people clearly voted for in November.
Speaker 7: So we met with President Trump yesterday, the entire Budget Committee, and Leader Thoon.
Speaker 6: He likes what we're doing.
Speaker 7: What we're doing is we're setting in motion a process that will allow the task cuss I said to become permanent, not expire after six, eight or ten years.
Speaker 6: That's a big deal for the economy.
Speaker 7: We're setting motion cutting spending. Will cut as much spending as we can until we run out of votes. We need fifty votes in the Senate, two hunder eighteen votes. There'll be a process to cut as much as you can. Ron Johnson will be in charge of that. If the Senate doesn't pass this resolution, then President Trump's economic agenda funding the border, helping the military, cutting sad.
Speaker 1: It dies on the vine.
Speaker 7: It's over, it dies, and we will lose. We've had the House to send it in the White House four times in one hundred years. This does not happen much. This is why I've been so aggressive using this moment.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're doing it. I mean, this is key. Now, let me move on to some other topics, because energy dominance is very important. The President also signed I can't even keep up or count how many executive actions and orders that he signed. Would it not be wise for the House and Senate to come up with a schedule to codify all of these executive actions and orders into law? And at any point are you dealing with energy in this process?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Reconciliation actually deals with energy. Rains Act basically deregulates.
Speaker 6: The energy economy.
Speaker 7: Under reconciliation, you can't make policy. They tried to do dhaka. They tried to increase the minimum wage in the parliamentarian said no, but we do have a provision that will help deregulate the country, but it is not full blown. So take the executive orders, codify them in the House and see if we can get them through the Senate with sixty votes. Some we may get through because they're so popular. But I've looked at all the executive orders shown and I've tried to find as much as I could in that group to put in reconciliation just needing a majority vote. So I want everybody out there to know I've been looking at every way I can to codify our President Trump's agenda.
Speaker 1: You know, I know that there are people that sometimes have been critical over maybe some of your foreign policy positions, although you are fully supporting the President's plan for a negotiated settlement in Ukraine and in the Middle East in the war. But I will tell you, when you dig your teeth into something and you're dead on right, this will literally be the escape patch to save the Trump economic agenda, which we need to save the country. So I don't do anything, is it.
Speaker 7: I think I helped a lot with kevinough Uh to any coming bear, but I think personally it is probably the most important thing I've done yet as budget chairman. You know, God, I don't know how this works mysterious ways, but I'm in the right spot at the right time. Talk to President Trump last night. He's fully on board.
Speaker 1: I am going to let me ask this question. Do you expect any pushback either in the House or Senate. They've got to recognize that this is an opportunity that does not come along but four times in one hundred years.
Speaker 7: As you pointed out, Well, I'm hoping that people like you can help us skin the votes we need.
Speaker 6: I think we're in.
Speaker 7: Pretty good shape. Leader Thoon has been working hard. The President's been on the phone. But tonight we vote tonight. If we passed, we pass.
Speaker 1: If you did a quick whipping of the votes right now, do you think you have the votes to pass this?
Speaker 7: I think I've got the votes to start the process with the motion to proceed. Final passage would be over the weekend. I'm going to call you. I'll be on your show tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, if we need to start giving out phone numbers for the House and Senate and people to call their congressmen in this case the Senate to get it passed in the Senate first, just let us know and people will call because this is too important.
Speaker 7: This is you know, we're not going to get one Democratic vote to cut spending. We're noteing Democratic votes to make President.
Speaker 1: Trump's well maybe Fetterman, have you contacted him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well you won't get sixty So we're not going to get sixty votes to secure the border, and you're not going to get sixty v's to get more money to the military without increasing social spending. This is a once in a generation opportunity and one move to fully fund a border for four years, never having to ask for another dollar to increase military spending, make the task cuts permanent, and cut three ins of dollars of wasteful spending without one democratic vote. It all begins at night.
Speaker 1: All right, well have you on tonight? We got to stay on top of this. This is the moment. Only four times in one hundred you know, one hundred years have we had an opportunity like this. Senator Graham, thank you very important. We'll probably be giving on phone numbers tomorrow on the program. Eight hundred and ninety four one show is a number when I'm beginning to feel that the number in Washington is going to be given out tomorrow. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Two two two two four three one two one.
Speaker 1: How do you have that memorized? I barely remember one. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sewan.
Speaker 8: When people spend your number, your money recklessly, you memorize a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, well we come back. We're goen to hit the phones. By the way, the full set podcast that was on Kyle, It's now available on all Hannity platforms, including the Tesla Contest Word of the Day Reciprocal I twenty five till the top of the hour eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Maybe thinking this spring or summer about building a pool. You may want to hold off because well you'll get more fun, more fitness, more relaxation west than welaxation for much less with a Michael Phelps swim spa from our friends at master Spas. In fact, right now you can save up to two thousand dollars during their global sales event. This month, only Linda has won in her backyard the beauty of her master Spa. She uses it even in the middle of winter. He refuses to post a video of her racing out there with her towel and the freezing cold, but jumping in the warmth of her swimspa. But you love it all year round.
Speaker 8: I do love it, and I can assure you there's not a lot of jumping. I am a lady. I get into that swimspo. I treat it with care because it's incredible. But I have to tell you I fell down the slip and I got really hurt. And I've been using the exercise and walking against.
Speaker 1: Fell down the steps in your house.
Speaker 8: I fell down this ironically, I was carrying towels out to the swimspa and I missed the step in my house because I'm clumsy and silly, but I really hurt myself, and so I've been going and seeking treatment. And the one thing that the doctor said to me was it'd be so great if you could get in a pool and like walk against the current. And I'm like, oh my god, I can totally do that. I can do that today.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: So I've been doing it every day, and I tell you what, it makes a difference.
Speaker 1: Master spas can to accommodate almost any size backyard. Plus there are a hundred percent built right here in the US. Go to masterspas dot com and or the promo code Hannity in the upperright hand corner. You get up to two thousand dollars off your master Spa. That's promo code Hannity two thousand bucks off. Just go to masterspas dot com. Exercise, Relax, Recover. It's the only hot tub in swimspa brand. We recommend and trust masterspas dot com. All right, let's get to our busyphones.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let us say hi to James in North Carolina. James, how are you glad you called. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 9: Thank you. I have a very simple question, what is gonna What is going to prevent the next president, if it's a Democrat from coming in as you just using executive orders again to reverse everything that Trump has done. You know that was overturned by you know, the executive order seems to be the way to govern now and that's not the way it was intended to work.
Speaker 1: Well, everything's got to be codified into law. I've had the conversation with Mike Johnson, I had the conversation with John Thune. I will be interviewing a bunch of senators next week because we're going to be right in the midst of what I think is the most important part of the Trump agenda, and that is getting our economic house in order. We still live under the Biden Harris economy. And step one was yesterday getting rid of you know this, this the unfair trade practices of friends and foes, and demanding free and fair trade or there'll be recip reciprocal tariffs. I think that was a good head start. Lindsey Graham, who told you you know, he's we just had on the program. Lindsay Graham has found a way where we don't have to go through the parliamentarian in the US Senate, and the odds of most of the Trump agenda economically that will include borders and energy is going to be passed. And now it takes a certain amount of time for the policies to catch up with the reality and hit the markets. Like you know, just the threat of tariffs has resulted in over four trillion dollars in commitments for monies to be spent on factories and manufacturing here in the US. Are we going to feel it tomorrow, No, We're going to feel it next week.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Are we going to feel it six months in, a year from now, yeah? Are we really going to feel it two years from now? Yeah, four years from now? Big time. So, you know, these things take time. And you know what President Trump did yesterday is undo what has been decades of America being abused and taken advantage of and being basically a sucker nation by allowing them, you know, all these countries to put tariffs on us. So all of this is going to take time. It's all going to take time. And you know, I've been urging people to be a little more patient than maybe they normally want to be. I know we're impatient by nature.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: I agree with what Trump is doing. I'm just concerned that our government is broken and you know, whatever he does just gets overturned by an executive order at the next time, and it's just a waste of time and money and we're not going anywhere. That was my concern.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of it becomes policy immediately, and if you don't want this scenario you're laying out to happen, you got to codify it into law. Appreciate the call, James. Thank you. Debbie Louisiana next on the Sean Hannity Show, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi Son. I've been a fan for years, and thank you so much for all the good that you do, especially for the preborn and the veterans of our country.
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, thank you, You're very nice.
Speaker 3: It's the reason I'm calling is just to share something that's heartbreaking for me. My husband's family. There are five siblings all together. We were going to take a flight to Switzerland and then take a cruise through France, Germany and in the Netherlands. And I don't understand this, Sean, but all except for my husband and myself and one sister are they are rabbit excuse me, Trump haters, And these are smart educated people. In fact, one of them finished at the top of a Harvard law class and clerked for Alan Dershowitz. So these are not stupid people, but they say so many hateful things about Trump. It was on a text chain. I got very upset, and I'm not proud of myself with gettings upset because I love to meet you and everyone dearly, but my husband and I decided not to go on the trip. We've had enough, and I told them in the text chain, I said, I am very proud to have voted for the forty fifth and forty seventh of the United States, along with eighty million other American voters, and I am done with having him trashed. I'm proud of every single thing he has done, and that's what I wanted to share it.
Speaker 1: If people are going to attack your core values. Now, I have lost friendships. I've lost the friendships of a number of people as a result of my politics over the years, and I just view it as part of the business that I'm in and they're not really your friends anyway. Now I have friends that differ with me, on issues. Although I will say most of my friends supports President Trump, I'm not gonna lie. It's kind of a stack deck. I have, you know, extended family members. I emphasize the word extended that I know voted for Kamala Harris, and you know, I can rib them about it, but I'm not going to not love them or like them or harass them because of their political views. If it comes up they're debating the wrong person because I immerse myself in this every day and they're going to lose. So but I don't make my decisions about people based on that. Most people, yeah, you know, they're not very well informed, you know what a rush. Always call them low information voters out there. But if they're if they're being personal about it, then from my perspective, I think you're right to not go on vacation with them. If they're going to be attacking you and your personal views, I think you have every right to say, you know what, I'd rather associate with people that will respect my views. You don't have to You don't have to take abuse from anybody. Always stand up for yourself, don't take crap from anybody. That's my advice in life all right, but you're too sweet. I'm more of a street fighter, so I am. I can take it. You sound too nice, And whatever you said on the text chain, they deserved it, and I'm sure it was much nicer than your characterizing it now.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you're so kind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call, though, but let not your heart be trouble. Take a good vacation with your husband. Make it a romantic week getaway or something. I wouldn't change plans totally for those people. You don't have to hang out. Look, just because people are your family doesn't mean you have to hang out with them. Just because people are in your life does not mean you have to give your time and energy to them you choose to associate with in life and life frankly is too short to hang out with people that are bitter, angry, hostile, that take cheap shots, that are insulting. Who needs it anyway? Appreciated, Debbie, Thank you. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is her number, Frank Commonwealth, Pennsylvania. Next Sean Hennity Show, Hi, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sean, how are you? I just wanted to call and reinforce the idea of terroris because I'm going to tell you a little story. You probably don't know too much about Pittsburgh, but I.
Speaker 1: Know a lot about Pittsburgh. Why would you say.
Speaker 4: That, I don't know, you just don't. I never heard you mentioned Pittsburgh at all.
Speaker 1: Oh I mentioned Pittsburgh a whole bunch over the years. My friend Selina Zito is probably the best reporter in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Issues just at a steel plant there. She's had a place that does fracking. Today, she's been going all around the state and seeing how industry is so excited about Trump's policies because they know a lot of investment is coming into the state that's going to create high paying career jobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true, Pittsburgh, we produced more steel than the rest of the country combined at World War Two, and there were steel mills all up and down the rivers down to Youngstown, Ohio. And then China started to subsidize their steel and they dumped steel in the United States, and pretty soon we couldn't afford it anymore, you know, we couldn't compete with them.
Speaker 1: This is what's happened all these industries I.
Speaker 4: Know, and you know, and I can remember all the steel meals closing one by one, and then it went Japan started dumping Toyotas and Nissans, and Detroit couldn't compete, and then Philadelphia the shipyards couldn't compete, and everybody was taking advantage of us. It was ridiculous. My family was steel workers. Everybody was steel workers in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Just watch what happens these countries. One by one, they're going to make the decision that they're going to drop their tariffs, and they're going to want to do business in the US. And slowly but surely, this will all settle itself out. And when it does, all the naysayers out there are going to have a lot of egg on their face. My level of confidence is pretty near one hundred percent that this is all going to work out fine because these countries have no other option. They have no other choice. If Germany is putting a ten percent tariff on cars, American cars being sold in their country in a twenty percent battax, and this selling eight cars in America if every one car we sell there because it's caused prohibitive, let me tell you something that's gonna change. It's got to change, and it will change, So stay tuned anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. David Arizona, Dave High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Hey there, Sean Hollo from sunny Arizona.
Speaker 1: What's going on in beautiful Arizona? How are you?
Speaker 10: Oh? It's beautiful out here right now. It's supposed to start getting warm next week, but I'm sucking it up.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: Anyways, second time caller, longtime listener, longtime watcher, and I just.
Speaker 1: Can't thank you much.
Speaker 10: I appreciate what you have done, you know, before and after Trump came down that elevator. You've just been such a great voice for the conservative moment, the movement, and I just can't thank you enough.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a pleasure to be here. I'm grateful to all of you for giving me this microphone on that camera. Every night, I get to do what I love. So I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Thank you well. We love listening to you, Sean. So I have a quick kind of a two part question. Is the first part is I'm gonna use some rush Limba vocabulary. Is this judge that's you know, prolonging deportation. How come Trump just can't basically or why won't he just tell this judge to go pound sand and I'm gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 1: And well, the president still is doing deportations. There was something that happened earlier this week. If you look at Supreme Court precedents and then of the Attorney General Pam Bondi, and if you look at the Alien Enemies Act, this judge had no authority to do what he did then. As then if you look very specifically at you know, Rule sixty five of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, there's no bond associated with any of these injunctions, which renders them meaningless because the bond is mandatory. So it wasn't done legally in the first place. So the president is well within his rights to continue deportations, although I think the Republican idea of putting in place measures that these low level judges can't put an injunction on a duly elected president. His stymy his agenda has got to come to an end, so right now they are doing it anyway, My friend, appreciate the call. Listen while we have a minute. The last caller from Pittsburgh for many, many years, our friend Rose ten and she's filled in on this program many times. She hosted a morning show with Jim Quinn and Jim Quinn and Rose. They have one of the highest rated shows ever in Pittsburgh morning radio at the time and just our phenomenal broadcasters. And I just found out earlier today that Jim Quinn had passed away. And I mean he was on the air man he started in the sixties for Crying out Loud. He was eighty two years old. And anyway, if it wasn't for Jim Quinn, so you know, so many different people wouldn't even be in radio today. Helped a lot of people out all throughout his career and the years that he spent with the morning show with our good friend Rose ten and I think was some of the best work he ever did. They were always number one in mornings in Pittsburgh. I was honored to be friends with both of them, and Rose obviously, I know he's pretty devastated by this, but a very gift talented, incredible broadcaster, and he will be missed. I know the people of Pittsburgh knew him well, and we send our love and prayers to him and his family in this time of need. We pray for him, we pray for his family. I do believe that all of us end up in Paradise in the end, and I'm sure he was there. He was a talented, gifted broadcaster and he will be missed. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn us On number if you want to be a part of the program,