Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can. Because, let's be honest, brand Earth school is hard. In fact, you taught me.
Speaker 2: That let's crush Earth School together.
Speaker 1: Well, hello of my witchy oh pooh we I want to talk about alien probes with you?
Speaker 2: I'm nice. Well, isn't this my lucky day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is. I mean I would call it my lucky today. If somebody said, hey, elf, I want to talk about alien process with you, I'd be like, all in, happening, happening, all in.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So we have had, especially in the last several years, a ton a ton of conversations, articles, files from the government like aliens you know, they're they're the it kid.
Speaker 2: And even the documentaries on write Amazon and Netflix, all the you know platforms they're doing documentaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: It's hot.
Speaker 1: There's like a there's a little there's a little tiny part of me though that I'm gonna get to later. I don't want to do it right now, but we just say, hey, elf, what was that tiny part of you? Because it's interesting because here's what. Yeah, so we'll get to I'm sory. I'm jumping way too fast. So lots have been going on, and anytime, like, you sent me this article and it's the headline is this is actually Apple News, but it's Popular Mechanics. The author is Caroline Delbert d E L B E r T. And oh is she wrote it so recently August sixteenth, twenty twenty three. We're a little late get into our news. But but when I look at this article, it's yeah, I missed it, so it's hilarious. I just saw that. But the title of it is this Harvard scientist thinks mysterious sphere rules like a module. I think is what they're trying to say. He found could be alien probes. So we're going down the alien probert, y'all. But it's not really the total story. We're going to get into this because it's actually quite interesting. It's a headline, yeah, clickbait. So's what's so funny that when I actually pulled this article up, I get this weird ringing in my ear for real? Yeah weird, right. I don't know why. I mean, the only thing I can think of is that those little bastards followed me from LA to Santa Bay and they're still around. But I just think it's really kind of crazy that I like get a little ringing from it. So let's start with that.
Speaker 2: When you click on it, when you open the article.
Speaker 1: When I open it up, I look at I get like a ring Yeah it's not here at the second, but yeah, I got some ear ringing. I just think it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm going to do a little bit of reading. Okay, And if you've been, here's noise is sick. He's trying to get comfortable. So it's the subhead is au v Low recently recovered metallic sphere rules not a word from the ocean floor that he believes could be interstellar in nature. But then it says, but don't draw any conclusions yet, So IPS agree with that and really respect miss Delbert for writing that so Auvolobe of Harvard University, known as the bad Boy of astronomy, is added again. This theoretical physicist made headlines last month, which apparently must have been July. We'll a little late, y'all, but hey, we got to it for his controversial expedition off the coast of New Guinea, where his team combed the ocean floor for remnants of two meteors Lobe beliefs could actually contain alien technology. He'd recover metallic spirals, spiritual nodules from the site, but it's unclear what they are exactly. Are they remnants of an impact, are they something naturally occurring or not. So here's his love's point of view. And I'd also just want to say, because I'm not going to read this whole thing otherwise he goes to be like, I'm ever tuning in again? Is this guy? Uh? Doctor Lowe believes. So what he did was he went through this exercise that if I were an alien, what would I do to send probes down to Earth? So he has a hypothesis, a theory, whatever it may be. And for the record, a month after this this his report came out. There was some Netflix game or somebody made a game about this very thing. So that's the other thing that happen. And so you know with that movie The Last of Us, which is about viruses taking over okay, is fractionally based on science, like small fractionally based on science. But that's what happens with these theory with these you know, very thought leaders, you know, and then they make entertainment pieces and then people start believing this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, that's dangerous. But it's one thing to say, hey, we can capture this, this is a fun thing to portray, we can have fun with this, we can have success with it, whatever you want to think. But that's actually different when it's just a theory as opposed to this happened, and we're going to create a story around it, right, right, right, so right, and so again I listen, we but my favorite part is actually him saying, if I were an alien, this is what I would do.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know I've done, you know, when I'm a spirit what I'm going to do. So I'm all into that type of thinking.
Speaker 2: Is different because you've been spirit before.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's true. I don't maybe if I were an alien, Yeah, if I were an alien.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's part alien. We don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe, well, I actually I think that's without a doubt. So it says here from from where Lobe stands, there's at least a chance. These nodules I'm called I'm not calling them that stupid name they made it because I can't say it. These nodules are alien probes dropped from a mother ship. He believes, Oh my god, the cigar shaped it's a it's ohm. No moment, I don't know which is. In twenty seventeen, became the first known interstellar object to visit our solar system. It's a weird name. Could be could be such a parent craft? I mean seriously. But then it's like, how would aliens pull off this kind of operation? In the big question is why would they want to in the first place? Well, I mean, which I do want? I don't. I do appreciate the questions people ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because people, you know, have stories and legends and lore from hieroglyphs to you know, from literally from like Alaska to Egypt to all kinds of places in the world.
Speaker 1: New Mexico.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, even your home state, Darlin, where they have you know, glyphs of of crafts coming out of the water, right, So this is this is not a new sort.
Speaker 1: Of No, I believe, I believe, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: And no, I do think like having a parentship place things is probably a little bit new because they're talking about you know, crafts coming going into and landing and coming out of these spaces, these water places. So I don't know, well, I think this is Listen, this whole idea of alien life probes, all of these things is his life's work. So why don't we take a quick break, let me talk about a little bit more about him and and and what a uh a sphere rule is because I think that's interesting and we have history of these too, So why don't we come.
Speaker 1: Back in just a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to everyone, including aliens.
Speaker 2: So how are your here?
Speaker 1: There's my ears are fine right now. But there's a recent paper from this doctor Lowe and a guy named Sean kirkpatri and he's the director. Get load of this, y'all. He's the director of the Pentagons newly created. It's called all Domain, anomally resolution office.
Speaker 2: That does not fit on a business card.
Speaker 1: Right, All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, And so this could shed some light or it could lead the public to draw the wrong conclusions. Because what I like about this writer is she really looks at kind of all sides of this. She looks at like, you know, you look at a motive, and it's like, why is there a motive? And whyse are things being published? Right? Where does the money come from? All this kind of stuff? But people, they say people may find it threatening or even humorous that well, of course we're laughing at it. That researchers like Low put forward ideas that rely on longer odds or explanations from the edges. But many of his suggestions about alien technology are grounded in serious scientific methodology. So again, he is a very smart guy, right, and he's looking at the at the tech he's but he has his own kind of ideas, right, so he's trying to kind of smash him both together.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense, Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: This guy has written tons of books, papers on astrophysics and uh, cosmology. I totally want to call it cosmetology. Every time I see that word, I'm just like, but it's not. It's cosmology school. It's not beauty school.
Speaker 2: Harvard is not a big beauty school, sat.
Speaker 1: And I now just want to break out in song beauty school drop. But but what's interesting is there's this group now, right, So now we have Harvard educated, super smart son of a bitch, and now we have a government office that's dedicated to these anomaies. So just laying it out here, that's all. And there's almost been, there's always been a government office, but this is public now. I think that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you know, well it's public. You know, we knew about it after the fact before, but now we know real time.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, right, But let's talk about what he calls a sphirrule. Sphere rule bothers me naturally, but I know what it is because we're going to talk about this in a second, because we know what this is. So this, for rule is a deposit from a meteorite impact. These droplets are formed when an asteroid entering Earth's atmosphere vapor expand expanding in a large plume or fireball before cooling and condensing into molten droplets, eventually solidifying. These metallic orbs may be less than one hundred micrometers or up to a few millimeters in diameter. You can find them embedded in layers of rock, but they also appear in strewn fields, like where there was a single impact on Earth not water. In addition to craters, these fhirrules give scientists information about early impacts on Earth. Researchers have even used them to learn more about the asteroids that bombarded bombarded, you say bombarded for me. You just said it bombarded, but I want you to say it now. Thanks bombarded that bombarded Earth from between four point two to three point five billion years ago. Low believes it's possible alien intelligence could be lurking inside these rules he recovered. So this is true. I've seen these pieces. I have some of these pieces that have been from you know, asteroids and meteorites now hitting the Earth and they you know, moldivite that we've talked about before is a result of space matter and earth matter colliding and creating. To you, and it created this kind of like green glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say no, just so you know what, just say no to moldivite.
Speaker 1: Oh for you right?
Speaker 2: It just like it makes my head pop off.
Speaker 1: If you're Brenda, never take anything space rock like around her or she'll turn and round, her turn and fly exactly. So, so yeah, I mean the truth is that, that's the truth. People in in in the rock business for sure know about it because I mean, two songs going on right now or was last week or whatever. It's a gym show and there's a lot of people selling different pieces and parts of asteroids, and they all have a different vibration to them. You they feel.
Speaker 2: Alien, yeah, you know, very freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very freaky. Where's some people they call them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big market for them. There's a big market for him.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is, Yes, there is. I have a friend that her husband bought like a huge, like I think a whole piece, like a big round hole piece from some natural museum or something like that. It's been a fortune on it and he loves it. It's like his baby, you know, to each their own, no judgment. Here a lid for every jar, there is. There is definitely a lid for every jar. Oh that one's so nice. That's a nice way to say, bless your heart, darling. Is there's a lid for every jar. But these little like nodules, I mean they are found and yes, they're also embedded into other rocks. That is absolutely the truth. Now do we know that these are you know, probes? I don't know if I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is the thing in the article, it says that he has some correct, I mean, it alludes to he has this theory based on you know that he has some so.
Speaker 1: Well he has these nodules from that expedition in New Guinea. Yeah, so I think what they call it is probing the possibilities because he hasn't pinned down extraterrestrial intelligence yet. That's what it says. Okay, away, super cool, he's looking at it. So but I think I think the next part that I think is really important is we all know how I love a good origin story and origin stories. Right, Oh, we'll be right back on Cress. We'll come back out with the origin story. So hold on, Oh my god, you all have to understand what Brenda just did. I don't know where she figured out how to do this, but you know, when we come back from break, she does like that whole like abercadabra kind of move and then her poof move and now she did it when she had balloons go up the screen. That was amazing. You totally up your game I do what I can. That was some really good stuff.
Speaker 2: So welcome back to my else sweet spot, her happy place. We're going to an origin story seriously.
Speaker 1: So one part that we're story we kind of discussed, which is the scientific part of you know, space objects hit the Earth. That is a fact. Yes, they have been hitting the Earth for billions and billions of years, probably longer than we can even measure. They've been hitting the Earth. They leave remnants. They also combined combine themselves with the matter in which they hit the Earth matter. There's a crater in Arizona that I've seen the rocks and you see these little like nodules that are in like the like granite or whatever the rock was that it hit. Right. Here's another thing about origin story, because understanding really the motive for why people do things. So I just think it's really important for people to understand and why I wanted to bring up that group again, the Anomaly Group that is now this kind of known government agency. Is that group is actually funded by the Department of Defense.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, That's not where I thought it would live.
Speaker 1: It lives at the Department of Defense.
Speaker 2: Is it just because they have a giant budget? And so they can bury it in there.
Speaker 1: It is the largest budget, yeah, is for defense in the United States. There was a year, I think not too long ago that I was December twenty two Biden signed in eight hundred and sixteen billion dollar budget for defense.
Speaker 2: But they got a very small part of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure this guy, doctor Lobe didn't get eight hundred and sixteen billion dollars to look for anal probes. But because I just had this flash of this episode, the South Park episode, STEPHYI they have a whole anal probe episode. So the thing is here, you are, and you're smart, you have some size, there's some evidence here. You have a desire for something to be more known, or your theory to come to fruition and become go from theory to fact, and you're being funded by the US government. I say this because anytime we see headlines in the digital world that we live in is try to discern yourself or discern the article, discern the headline. And remember we started out as a little click baity. Again, not that what he's doing is possible. It could be true, but we have so much stuff that can read true, but it's not yet you know, and I think that's the important part, is to be able for us to discern these.
Speaker 2: But they did, you know, with Harvard professor alien probes.
Speaker 1: They did, they did it because so you read it six months late, but you read it and it's so funny that it was fed to you at this I just think that's hilarious. But the thing is, like these things are also buried, you know, and in our our government budgets. Because you know, I'm going to make up a number, let's say they mean a bit. Because they actually had this scenario here. If you had a billion dollars to spend on either cancer research or tracking down alien probes, it's not hard to guess which the public would generally prefer. Now, don't get me wrong, there'll be people raising their hand for the alien probes. But so it's a little you know, because I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all. Actually, my conspiracy comes more from why people do certain things and why they want news out, you know. And and I have to tell I do Okay, I like, I have one conspiracy and it's not really conspiracy. It's what governments and what very wealthy people have done over the years which is to kind of there's the bear. You know, the reason clowns exist. They brought clowns out at a circus to distract you when something bad was happening in the arena, right, So is a lot of this stuff being set up as a clown you know. Again, we both agree there's some real stuff here, but you start looking at the funding all this kind of stuff, and it just makes you go, hmmm, why don't you reach out when you've actually found something, versus telling me that you have some you know, kind of far fetched ish idea about what it's for, not proven, not proven, fringy idea. But there's all these articles that have Harvard on it and alien probes. So I just I think my biggest thing for this was it was fun to read, fun to talk about, But when I really spent time with it, where I really got to was I just want to really just make y'all aware that there is always a story behind the story and just to remember that when you read these things. Because I'm not quite sure i'd go like, go ahead, weving down with a friend tonight. I'm not sure I would go tell Sharon, Hey, guess what this dude found alien probes in the bottom of the c outside of New Guinea, because it's not proven. You know, there's you know, there have been as you said before, Brenda, they have photographic evidence of what people's like skin looks like with a probe in it and out of it. There are absolute believable cases that this exists. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm just saying that there is a tremendous amount of effort about the aliens lately, and then when you read something like this that it's all kind of sketchy to me personally because I'm a nerd, and I just so it's more of like a you know, public service announce announcements a PSA that when you're reading these things, know that such a thing does you know it is believed to have exists, does exist, which is you know, alien probes. It certainly exists, that these nodules are formed from the you know, space rock hitting our big earth rock that exists, but there's still no proof in it. And I just think it's worth everybody, you know, if you're interested in something, dig because I started digging in this.
Speaker 2: I started.
Speaker 1: I've looked at that anomaly site and I'm like, oh, this is so fascinating. So that's all. It's a it's a it's a fun p s A. So thank you for playing along and and but still knowing what is actually fact and what isn't because we have a lot of non facts these days in our world. And that was kind of my exercise through this. How about you, witchy poo.
Speaker 2: That's a very nice service you did myself, nobody else.
Speaker 1: It was my pleasure. It's also fascinating. I I mean, if if, if that's truly what they are, great, tell us what they are. But it's interesting when you look at the thunders the fund I.
Speaker 2: Actually wonder a little differently because I what I wonder about is where in this with this guy, the Harvard professor, Where in his world, in his life did he knows someone who said that they had been abducted? That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's even a better origin story.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's better or worse, but I do know that it just made me feel like, to, you know, have this big reputation. I'm sure he does something that's very scientific based, or he wouldn't have his professorship, But how to you know, what what else might be possible. That's that's providing his motivation. So that's that's what I was thinking about. I didn't go all government conspiracy, which I did, which I You do appreciate your discernment because you are the master's storyteller, and for me, it's it's a more personal motivation. That just made me think what made him curious? Because it's a very unusual thing for you know, someone with that pedigree to dive deeply in. So that's how But is it you don't see a lot of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it's interesting, Yeah, because I think sometimes people's that emotional body can really outweigh the intellectual body sometimes, you know. But anyway, I think it's fascinating and I am super excited to hear what he does next. And I encourage everybody to read that article because it's it again. It is fascinating. You'll probably say, oh, yes, she pronounced this word wrong and she skipped this word, but in general it's there and it was done properly. Ish so you know, live on with some discernment as you read these, but also there could be things to be excited about.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. Thanks everybody, Thanks for listening and remember well. I also want to thank my nerdy else for showing.
Speaker 1: Up, for being weird, for throwing it down. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So thanks for listening and remember our.
Speaker 1: School is hard without the other Side and alien probs.
Speaker 2: Thanks y'all, Thank you for joining us, everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us while we guide.
Speaker 1: You hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, We want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories.
Speaker 1: And remember, our school is hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.