Speaker 1: News Roundup, Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. The last mayoral debate in New York City took place yesterday. Unlike the first debate, was frankly unwatchable. I mean, NBC should be embarrassed how badly and poorly they handle that debate. You have thirty seconds, go go go, okay, okay, okay, Wait a minute. I didn't finish, but wait, no, no, no, he mentioned my name. It just it's out of control. And I guess New York One hosted it. I don't know what's the guy's name, Errol. He was spectacular from New York One. He was the best moderator i'd seen. They let the debate breathe, They let the whole They let the candidates answer questions, they let them question the candidates.
Speaker 2: They mixed it up.
Speaker 1: They had short answers, you know, lightning round questions, and then they mixed it up with you know, more substantive questions with enough time to answer, giving everybody equal time. There was enough fireworks back and forth that It was a very It was really a great debate. I just wish it had happened earlier because early voting now begins this weekend in New York City. And I think our friend Curtis Lee had a great night last night. Here's him calling out Marxist Kami Mumdani for anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot of explaining to do, a lot of apologizing to do. My sons are afraid, their family, their friends, many in the Jewish community are concerned if you could become mayor because they don't think when anti Semitism re is it's ugly head, which it's now doing more than ever before, that you will have the ability to come in and put out those flames of hate.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking.
Speaker 4: Sure on your resume could fit on a cocktail napkin, and Andrew your failures could fill a public school.
Speaker 5: Library in New York City.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was it was a real debate, and it it got really interesting. Is Curtis telling Andrew Cuomo you didn't leave New York And he said, what, Oh, I just left for the good of the state. Now, he said, you fled.
Speaker 5: The homeless issue.
Speaker 6: Number of homeless since I left has more than doubled during his administration and the state's administration since I left.
Speaker 5: Homeless rate is more than doubled.
Speaker 6: When I left, the vacancy rate on housing was four point five percent.
Speaker 5: It's now one percent.
Speaker 6: This man never even proposed a bill on housing or education, never even proposed a bill.
Speaker 7: Keep going back and forth between the two of you, mister Slee, where it's your term.
Speaker 5: Andrew, you didn't leave. You fled from being impeached.
Speaker 3: By the Democrats and the state legislature.
Speaker 8: You fled.
Speaker 5: But let's get back on topic.
Speaker 1: It just got interesting anyway. Joining us now is New York City Republican mayoral candidate Curtis leew Is with us rock ribbed all American from Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 9: Sir, how are you oh doing great?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 9: And thanks for contrasting. The first debate by NBC never broadcast Curtis because remember they wouldn't let me get in a word edge wise. I had to elbow my way into that discussion. But yesterday, the final debate, everybody had their fair opportunity to address the voters. New York One spectrum parceled out questions, allowed us to respond, and that's the way debates should be too bad. We didn't have more In nineteen seventy seven, the last time you had this kind of interest with four different candidates, it was Mario Cormo, the better Cromo, and there were twelve debates, twelve debates before people went to vote, and they voted in Edcouch.
Speaker 1: Well, I think too that having a crowd there, you know, brought a lot of energy to it and a lot of fun to it, and it was entertaining and it kept my attention the whole time. I couldn't stop watching it. What was your take on the stage. I did feel at numerous times that between you and Andrew Cuomo that that Mamnani was getting rattled. And what he does is he's got the smile and then he goes to a slogan which gives him time to think of an answer. But he couldn't even answer the question about how he's going to vote on referendum initiatives that are on the ballot, you know, and voting starts this weekend, which I thought was pathetic.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, And I took him the cast for that. If you notice, he's generally cool, calm and collected, but he started schmitzing. He started sweating very noticeably, and he was very uncomfortable because I wouldn't let him just keep saying affordability to everything, you know, because his shield is well affordability. He wants to return to that. And I I think we cornered him enough times that we were able to finally finally put a dent into this myth of Johan MANDAVII. And for me, I think I proved to the people that this guy is Pinocchio. He lies so much, but it's really it's not his nose that grows, it's his smile that gets larger every time he lies more.
Speaker 1: The problem that you're facing in this race has nothing to do with you, nothing to do with the campaign you've run, nothing about the history of you being on the streets, in the subways, on the buses, patrolling, you know, for decades and decades on end. The problem you have that I see as somebody's been friends with you for a long time, is a math problem. And the math problem is simple. Is Democrats outnumber registered Republicans in New York City?
Speaker 2: What is it? Nine to one?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is an astronomical, you know mountain that you have to climb over to convince people that almost instinctively will vote Democrat regardless of who has the D in.
Speaker 2: Front of them.
Speaker 9: Sean, I ran the last time against Serk Adams warned everybody he would be corrupt and we'd have chaos, and I had twenty eight percent of the vote. I'm only built on my credibility since then. Now let's look at Andrew Cuomo. He was ahead in the polls forty percent, Sean, three months out forty percent he had. Joran Mondami was last in the polls with one percent. This guy who was at one percent, beat Andrew Clomo by thirteen percent. Andrew Como said, well, I didn't campaign hard enough. Of course he didn't. He was out in Hampton with his billionaire friends. Now, in the last ten days, the New York Post Badatto report he hasn't been on the campaign trail. Sean, you know you've been in enough campaigns followed Trump. In those last days of Hillary's campaign, he was out. He was like NonStop, the energizer Bunny and Hillary not to the advice of Bill. Bill said you got to get out there. You can't mail it in. She mailed it in and she lost in twenty sixteen. In those last seven days.
Speaker 1: Your post reported since Labor Day. Now all of campaigns officially get serious and real after Labor Day. And he's missed ten days on the campaign trail. Many of those days, by the way, that he's been on the campaign trail. You are right, he's been out fundraising in the Hamptons, bob knobbing, you know, with the elite out there.
Speaker 9: And you have to go into the democratic areas that Johan won overwhelmingly. He won't do that. I have because I have not forsaken all the millennials in gen Z is you know, Sean, you saw that in the national election, the Trump campaign was able to win the millennial and gen Z vote amongst males, first time that ever happened to Republicans, overwhelmingly over Harris. And that's what our internal polls are saying. So I'm the Republican, I'm the law and order candidate. As you heard me say in the debate. The architect of no cash bail that has led to a crime crisis is Cuomo. His apprentice, Johan Mandami raised the age and I got very emotional last night because you know, my oldest son was almost killed in a gang attack right in the Upper East Side, and because the gang members now fit into that category that Cuomo created, they went to family court, got a pat on the risks and were back in the streets. If they were charged in criminal court, they would have probably gotten five years for that gang of soul. He's in favor of with Cuomo. He signed the legislation and his apprentice on that was Zoran And then it's Cuomo who wanted it first to close Rikers Island that would release seven thousand prisoners into the streets, and Zohan Mandami is his apprentice. Look, Rudy Giuliani is endorsement. George Bataki has endorsed me a least Staponic who I'm paving the way to become the next government next year to take out Kathy Hokal. So we have a Republican mayor this year, we have a Republican governor next year, at least Stefani, like Rudy became mayor in ninety three, followed by Patakia ninety four, and then we restore law and order, no corruption, no chaos. At the Democrats have brought us to all right quick.
Speaker 1: Break right back more with Republican gubernatorial candidate Curtis Right. The last debate last night in New York City, Merril candidates Zoron Marxist, Tommie Mamdani and Andrew Pomo and Curtis Sleewell had it out and then it was a brawl last night. Curtis Lee. Where we continue with him? You know, I've I've talked a lot about what I see down here in the Free State of Florida. Every single Wall Street company, everyone without an exception, every private equity company, every big bank, they all have major office is right here in the Free State of Florida. They have all picked up and they've left cities like New York, Ken Griffin, Citadel, He's left Chicago. They might leave small offices in New York City to deal with maybe some clients or businesses that are left behind, but the majority of their business now will be run out of states like Florida and Texas and other states. And by even Cuomo acknowledged that in the debate last night. And it gets to a point and you challenge, mom, Donnie, how are you going to pay for all your free stuff? And he has no answer except I gotta raise taxes on the rich. The rich are leaving. I have a cut of Andrew Cuomo from years ago. Tax the rich, to tax the rich, tax the rich. We did, and guess what the rich leaf. And because I don't know many people that got wealthy by being stupid. And if they're going to give fifteen percent extra of their money and their profits to New York State government financially, it's a no brainer for them to pack and leave. Let's put it this way. JP Morgan Chase has more employees in the state of Texas than they do in New York City. Curtis, if that's not a can area in the coal mine.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is right.
Speaker 9: And the only person on that debate stage who says we have to cut corporate taxes, we have to cut income taxes and property taxes. Property taxes is what a mayor can control. Remember, Sean, people would live in Nassau County where you grew up, and they pay the extra property tax because they funded your schools, because they wanted a better quality of life. People in New York City said, oh, it's great, we don't have to really pay much property tax. Now we pay as much property tax as Nasaus Suffolk West. Jest and New Jersey. And what do we get in return? Nothing? Those two Democrats on the stage want to continue to tax and spend. I said, cut the budget. Our budget in New York City one hundred and sixteen billion is one than the entire budget for the state you live in Florida, where the budget is put together in Tallahasseee. Tell me what are we getting in return for.
Speaker 1: All that you have a higher population and half the budget of New York State half and the infrastructure Curtis is infinitely better, law and order infinitely better. And by the way, the state that is either number one or number two in terms of the best performing school systems in the entire country is the free state of Florida. You're getting a much bigger bang for your buck, and you're getting more responsible government. And it's just such a dramatic difference.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and remember you have as you mentioned, Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina. The flight is already under way. I'm the only one who has the concept improved. Don't move and sean for all your listeners all over the world, because once you know, once you stream it, people are listening to you all over the world. Yahn. I got to keep New York to see it because if they come to your states that are red, your states will become purple. And if your states are purple, they'll become blue. So you gotta support me to keep all the New Yorkers see it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna have a We're gonna have a litmus test.
Speaker 1: You can't come to the free state of Florida and bring your idiotic values that you're escaping from whatever state you're coming from.
Speaker 9: Oh, but you know it happens. You know you've seen it when.
Speaker 1: I've seen it. I have seen some of it. But I'm going to tell you something. The people that are that tend to leave are people that have just had it. They just they don't listen. For the sake of you and Mark Simone and my friends that I have in New York, my Fox colleagues that are in New York. For those people that are there, and there are many that are also all around the country, I want. I want you to win and change New York City and bring it back to its former greatness. I used to refer to it, as you know, as the greatest city in the world. Curtis, It's not the greatest city in the world anymore.
Speaker 9: No, and Rudy Giuliani can't do it anymore. He's at the age he can't, and he's passed the torch on to me. He calls me, Rudy Giuliani two point zero. I learned from him. I was his apprentice. I get elected. We have Rudy Giuliani all over again, and at least Stephonic next year's governor, and we stem the flow, we stop the corruption crime. We will actually have a better quality of life. It's been done before, Sean, it can be done again, and I'm the man to do it.
Speaker 1: Urtisliwa. We're wishing you all the best. Early voting starts this weekend, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: Yes, it does. In fact, I will be there when the doors open up in the Museum of Natural History. That's my voting location. I will be casting my early vote. And I'm telling everybody get your early votes out there, because you never know what's going to happen on November fourth. You never know. Get your votes in early. It's ten days of early voting.
Speaker 1: Thank your vote, hurdisliwa. Great, John last, and I appreciate you being with us. All right, let's get to our busy telephones. Uh shall we?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is going to be interesting. Rob in the Free State of Florida, My Free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: What's up, Rob? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm great, Sean. How are you today, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Well, look, I understand and I appreciate everything you do for the conservative movement. I'm a bit, but.
Speaker 2: There's a butt coming.
Speaker 7: There is a butt coming, buddy, you said yesterday, and I have to hold you to it. You're like you New Yorkers. You need to stay, you need to fight. Dude. You just packed your crap and went to the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, if you're going to live in New York, I want to be very clear about this. If you if you choose to live in New York, you know, then you got to understand the ramifications that this election is going to have on New York City if Zoran Marxist Kami Mamdani wins. So I'm just telling if you, if you choose to stay there, that's your choice.
Speaker 9: It's going to be a.
Speaker 7: Rap show up there. I mean, you got out just in time, and I'm I'm not faulting you. I just thought it was kind of funny because you know.
Speaker 1: We're all no I'm saying, if you if you're look, there were years I wanted to leave. In twenty fourteen, I made a big deal about the fact I'm getting out of there. And now I've owned property in Florida, just to be clear, and have been coming down here for decades. This is Florida's not new to me. I've been coming to Florida for decades. I've owned property for decades. And uh so I knew I wanted to leave a long time ago. But I had work responsibilities, family responsibilities, and I wasn't in a position to leave. I didn't want to uproot my kids and take them out of school and then things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I stayed.
Speaker 1: But in twenty fourteen, when I said I'm getting out, I had made my decision. And at that time, you might recall I had governors from South Carolina and Tennessee and North Carolina and Florida and Texas, all these governors calling in saying, well, we hope you'll consider moving to our state. And then it became so loud that Andrew Cuomo, governor at the time asked to meet me. I'd never met him before, and we had a meeting. It was just before I think it was his first reelection, and he told me in that meeting that, you know, as soon as the election's over, he was going to open up drilling and upstate New York. And then right after the election he did just the opposite, he closed it. But you know, I have seen the handwriting on the wall for a long time. And you know, I've now lived in my life, I've lived in New York. I've lived in California, Alabama, Georgia back to New York and now you know, to full years and I am a full time resident. I am rarely ever in New York state. I stay out of New York state, you know, because they've got more tax agents in Florida stalking people that leave New York and New Jersey than they actually have in New York. I mean, they don't want you to leave. They do everything to force you to leave, and then they they want to follow you to your grave. So I had to hire an army of accountants and lawyers, you know, and and follow stringent rules about everything in my life.
Speaker 2: And I've I've dotted every.
Speaker 1: Eye and crossed every tee to do it the right way, in the legal way.
Speaker 7: Well, Sean, we welcome you here. I got to be honest. I was just calling to give you a little bit of guff. But yeah, it's terrible what they put put you through, and you want to leave and stuff. I think people that come down here into the Florida area that have have the right mindset about living free and doing the right things and being part of the commune. You were so welcome here. It's not even funny.
Speaker 2: People that want to I'm going to tell you it was.
Speaker 1: It was becoming untenable for me in New York, and to the point where if I walked in a restaurant I didn't know like restaurants I knew, you know, they'd kind of always put me in a place where I was kind of like, not I wasn't asking for special treatment, but I wouldn't be in the middle of the room. But I could walk into some restaurants and read the room and see nothing but disdain, disgust, a repulsive look coming my way. And at some point I felt it was I was putting people with me in harm's way because because these people are lunatics and these flash mobs were coming out of nowhere. Now we're living through assassination culture, and I don't live my life and fear at all. But I used the common sense God gave me, and I'm like, okay, if I'm not wanted, I got the message loud and clear. You hate me because I like Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I got it. I understand.
Speaker 7: Well, amen, brother, I'm go glad that you're here. I'm glad that you're safe. I do wish that our country was a bit more unified, at least not having crazy people do things like that. I really would like to have a conversation with somebody civilly and talk about differences and find a way to fix them. But we're Oh man, it's crazy. But I love Florida.
Speaker 10: I welcome you.
Speaker 1: I only had I appreciate it, and everybody's been warm and welcoming. Although I got to be clear, I'm not exactly new to Florida, as I said, I've owned property and this has been my vacation destination forever, and now I have the beauty of being able to live down here. I love the people, I love the climate, I love being around water, and it's you know, I work as hard as my life, but work life's not changed at all, not one bit. So I work just as hard, if not harder. And you know, I'm just I'm glad to be here. And then people are wonderful down here. And look, if you're going to come from another state, you know, don't bring your stupid values that you're leaving with you. You know, don't bring your leftist views that ruin the state you're leaving with you. And we're lucky. We have a great governor and Governor DeSantis. We have a great attorney general and James Upmeyer. We now have a great lieutenant governor. I'm very happy with Florida. We have two great senators. I'm very happy. I had no representation in New York, No, none, zero, The Chucky Schumer would never come on my show, never once. Anyway, appreciate it, Rob, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Seawn if you want to be a part of the program, the United Socialist Utopia of Gavin Newsom out in California. Rick is next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: Rick, Hey, what's going on? Sean Man? One time listener, Man, and you are fantastic bro.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, thanks, I'm glad you called. What are you doing out in California?
Speaker 8: Just right now? I'm taking my dogs to the So I'm all good with that. But hey, I put you right up there with Rush Man.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that Rush was in a league of his own.
Speaker 1: If if you ever go to Foxnation dot com, they have a great series on Rush, The Era of Rush. I'm actually in it, but commenting on on Rush, I hope people would watch that if you if you have Fox Nation, it's really really worth watching. And the rise of Rush and the rise of talk radio, and you know, all of us that work in talk radio were all beneficiaries from the path that he forged.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't easy for him. It was hard what he had to do, and he took a lot of heat.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He he literally took a change saw and built an entire industry. And h we're all grateful to him and we miss him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I totally agree with that. Hey, look, Sean, you know this no King saying Man, it's just got me you know up in arms man, and a lot of a lot of my friends out here the same thing. And as far as no kings go. Why can't that protest? Why can't we have a no communist protest?
Speaker 2: You know, and and you know you want to you want to know why.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you the straight up answer is because, like I do, I can take you back to remember the tea party time in twenty ten. I'll never forget it was. It was April fifteenth. I was in Atlanta. We had a crowd of twenty or thirty thousand people is insane. How many people showed up and we did a show from there that night live. And what did I see in that crowd? I saw families. I saw working men and women. I saw the people that made the state of Georgia great. And you know, compare it to the freak show and the mascots and the furries and the singing and the dancing and the weirdness and the f Trump and and shoot Trump and shoot Ice. I mean the anger and rage and hatred and lack of any any sense of decency, common sense or or or even you know, basic fundamental morality. With the stuff that I heard this weekend and that we've been playing for you, it's insane. But you know what, you're busy I bet you work. How many hours a day you work?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm retired, my friends, so but I do.
Speaker 10: I do work like a part time job at at at the hospital that I retired from.
Speaker 1: So okay, but how many when you did at the height of your work years, how many hours a day were you working?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: Good lord?
Speaker 1: Exactly, good lord? And how had you are raison? How many kids?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And and you were pretty busy and you could barely catch your breath a lot of those years, right, absolutely, all right, Well, you know, these people seem to have nothing but time on their hands. So you know, I find and you know, this is an ongoing debate I was having with Steven A. Smith about those rallies. I'm like, the left has them, that is not then they're not as America watched all of that craziness unfold. They're not appealing to hard working men and women in this country that they need if they ever want to win an election again. And you know, I had John Fetterman on last night, and this is exactly what he's saying and what he's understanding. And he comes from a state of wonderful, great Americans in the steel industry, in the energy sector in manufacturing, hardworking great Americans that get up every day, work hard, play by the rules, pay their taxes, and they're not going to buy into that left wing madness.
Speaker 2: They're just not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I see your point, you know.
Speaker 11: And most of those people, yeah, they have nothing to do, so so absolutely they're going to get out there and do their protest because they're not working. They don't care, you know, they're they're taking government money and stuff and they don't care.
Speaker 8: They're on welfare, they're on this, they're on that, and so yeah, hard working people, they don't have time for that, you know. So I totally agree with you on that point.
Speaker 10: But yeah, if we could get there, you know, these these communists got Gavin Newsom, care Bath Prinsker, get their addresses and go protest in front of their homes and see how they like that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't want you to do that. I don't I don't want us to be like them. I don't want to put Gavin Newsom's young children in jeopardy. I don't want to put him in jeopardy. I don't want to put his wife in jeopardy. I don't want to put his family in jeopardy. Let them if that's their tactic. You know, we got to rise above that. And the way that you rise above it is you vote these people out of office. You know, Gavin's picking out drapes. He thinks he's going to be the next president. You know, he's trolling Trump, he's he's you know, he's like a part time governor, full time tweety bird and podcaster. And it's unfortunate. I meanwhile, you know, you have predictable fires in the Pacific Palisades, predictable Santa Ana winds in the Pacific Palisades, and they don't have water and fire hydrants, and they don't have enough water. They don't have any water in a reservoir. And he says, well, blame the local government. I don't find that acceptable, or the idea that they pay the highest income taxes, i as sells taxes, ias gas taxes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 1: And you have homelessness out of control, quality of life issues out of control, and it's just sad because you know, geographically, California is one of the most beautiful states you'll ever go to. By the way, so is our free state of Florida. Anyway, Rick appreciate it, man, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, that's gonna wrap things up to today.
Speaker 1: Boy, these are very busy, uh news days. Apparently JB. Pritzker is going to be on Brett, so we'll have some of that tape tonight. I mean, he's calling Trump and a Nazi again today or yesterday. Guy never stops. Can't control himself. There has to be you know, when you call someone a Nazi the way Robert de Niro did Steven Miller, this's got to be libel laws and a course of legal action that people can take. He's Jewish, but he's a Nazi. No, I'm sorry, Times V. Sullivan does not protect you. You can't convince me that you had any idea that what you were saying was just false. Unbelievable what they get away with, and they got to be held accountable anyway, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Looks like the race again tightening in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Governor Glenn Younkin will join us. Katie Miller with her and her family with Steven and their kids have been through is unbelievable. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, all these ill Eagles, with all these commercial licenses and all these people dying, it's got to come to an end. Tommy Laryn, Alex Clark, set your DVR tonight. We got a great Hannity news you'll never get from the legacy media mob, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.