Speaker 1: As media. All right, I get it now, totally get it now. And now that I get it, you'll get it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's it's actually a very familiar story tale as all as time. We all know this person, and this person always gets you in trouble. We got to talk about Biden's impeachment hood politics, y'all. Yeah, that was a quick intro because I don't know because I get it now, all right. And I think the funniest part to me is the fact that what I'm about to say that I believe is the general principle as to what's going on with this impeachment, which I'm jumping the gun, but is essentially more about Hunter than it is about Joe. But what's funny to me is I feel like it was Joe kind of did the same thing as to how he ran for president. He ran for president, to my mind, off the strength of his homie and he was like, look, it's like you in New York. You are you on a date and you was on a date with Joe Biden. Joe would be like, hey, man, I get you in this great club. Man.
Speaker 2: Let me just text my boy Barock.
Speaker 1: Man. He could get us into this club right, everything is about his boy Barock. You know what I'm saying. Yo, Man, I was out with my boy Barrock. You know what I'm saying, Like, hey, look man, me and my boy Barock was doing this thing. You know what I'm saying. So like, I'm your guy. Why is everything just about what Joe Homie did?
Speaker 2: Like? What have you done? You just run down your own marriage, maam?
Speaker 1: Not just like, oh, you know, me and my boy Barock we did the thing anyway, Let me get to it. So I just watched the hearing, which is basically what the hearing is saying is there's reason to look into this. This isn't the impeachment itself. It's reason to look into the impeachment. Now again, I'm a lot of weeks ahead of y'all, so you may know all this already or maybe you ignored it. The point is, and speaking of weeks of being a head, this is a future me, I'm like three weeks ahead of when I recorded the first part of this show. Not only are we not necessarily talking about this right now, theam the world blew up? There's war crimes happening right now, So excuse us for not being so worried about what's going on with this little rich kids laptop.
Speaker 2: We got other stuff to talk about right now.
Speaker 1: That being said, let's go back in the past me which is still futured you because it'll come out there anyway, get it. Like we said before, this isn't a Biden stand podcast, nigga, it is what it is. And like I said in one of the first episodes that we had on the iHeart platform, was like, Yo, Joe Biden from Long Beach, And what I meant from that is not that here crip. It's just that all the like street dudes that I know and am friends with from Long Beach are like the nicest, just the dopest, coolest dudes to be around.
Speaker 2: But you can't ever forget.
Speaker 1: That even though they smiling to have a fun, they smoking weed, they enjoying themselves, that them niggas are murderers, that they are gangsters like you ot Genesis is a like he's a gangster, Like he's fun he's funny. These dudes be well educated, they be articulate, you know, creative, glasses low like one of the smartest people you'll ever hear. However, the man is dangerous, like they like really, you know, what I'm saying is, don't let their disposition fool you into thinking that these are not real g's. You know, we can all agree that Vin Staples is probably one of the funniest humans on earth, Like, but please don't don't think because they're pleasant, them niggas are like, you know, cool, that they still not gangsters. So I'm just like the Republicans is just loud about it, you know what I'm saying. But Joe just as like the nigga just is crooked, like it's all it's all a game. So that's what I meant by that right now. That being said, I understand this inquiry now because I used to think Publican was just reaching, Like y'all just was like, well, you impeached our guy, so we're gonna impeach your guy. And it's like, well again, this is what this is what y'all missing. He ain't really our guy, like y'all niggas love Trump like we settled for Biden. You understand what I'm saying. That being said that this stuff cracks me up. I now understand the case.
Speaker 2: The case is.
Speaker 1: Very simple in a way to understand it. It's obviously complicated. There's a lot of things that you got to look into and a lot of names you gotta understand. But the case is very simple. Let me give you this scenario. Pick a star, any star, let's you know, for the sake of this, let's use let me see who who who do the young lings? Like I was gonna say Drake, but that might be like a, I don't know, maybe that's not the dude. Now, let's see young Dolf. Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's let's let's do young Dolph. Or yeah, let's do young Dolph. Okay, you know all these rappers, everybody, all these stars come in and you know the group of people that hang with him, they call him, you know, the entourage. Some of them really be their aces, really be their dudes that have been that been with him forever. Other dudes just be hanging on, just trying to do their things, just trying to trying to be around. But ultimately they want to bag some models too, They trying to get them. Some they sliding in dims too. They try to they try to get to the bag, They try to get to the yams, just like everybody else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But they not the star. They just next to the star. And of course the little lame.
Speaker 1: Man niggas using their homeboy name so they could get to the yams. Hold on, let me text my own boy. You know you you you jibbing at this girl? You you, I mean you're working hard? This like I mean this like she she throwing it back on the ground. You sliding in and she like, man, who this bum ass?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, you ain't no bother. You ain't no like, you ain't no athlete, You ain't no nothing. He's like, oh but wait, throw like I know, young Dolph. Man, we'll get you in the club. You want to fight on the peach, I'll fly you on a private jet. She like, nigga, you ain't got no private jet. So what this nigga do is be like, hey homie, Hey Dolph, Hey Dolf, call me right quick. Hey, hey man, I'm trying to like and doff like shit, nigga. Okay, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Hey, I'm trying to get these broods into this thing. And Dolf always got to pull up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know again, pick any star you just using your homeboy's name so you could so you could.
Speaker 2: Bag this chick. And then check this out.
Speaker 1: What if he using your name to bag this chick and then this nigga get a rape charge. Now you're a homie, got a charge, and everybody dropping your name, the star name.
Speaker 2: And now they coming for you. Maybe not something that serious.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like this fool got into the club off your name, and then you know, you had to go to the security card and be like, yeah, he with.
Speaker 2: Me, you know what I'm saying. And then he get into the thing.
Speaker 1: And then this nigga started acting wild, started like you know he now you're fighting in the club because he got a little du say in his system. You feel me, This nigga ain't paid for the table. You know, he not paying his bill. Now you got to run over there and pay that bill because you the star and you the one that got him in here. They all looking at you like, man, come get your boy, and you like, I mean, I've known this niggas in sixth grade.
Speaker 2: He's absolutely my boy.
Speaker 1: Basically, your homie is selling access to you so they could get to the yams, they could get to the back. They getting free, getting free jewelry, getting free things, getting all kind of free stuff just because he your friend, and yeah, you vouching for him.
Speaker 2: Because it's like, I mean, god, dog, oh what do I to do? I just need to pull up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Eventually you gonna be like, Nigga, you have to pay me for all this, like you got look, you gotta pay me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not just gonna keep coming up here.
Speaker 1: You just this. Nigga just racked up three hundred racks, three hundred thousand dollars in jewelry just because you know me, because the jeweler said, well, if you could get you could get Drake to come in here and take a few pictures, then yeah, you know we'll give you fifty percent off.
Speaker 2: Hey, Drake man, slide through there.
Speaker 1: It's like, nigga, Okay, I need you gotta run me a check man, Like, tell them run me twenty racks?
Speaker 2: You selling? You selling? I mean, you selling access to me.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I need to get something from it, right, But what if you can't help it?
Speaker 2: What if y'all just have the same last name.
Speaker 1: I mean, when it's your child, I told you this before, like on the Preacher's Kid episode. Sometimes that's just your last name. Ain't nothing you can do. Why would you not leverage your last name?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, that's my daddy. Do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: I'm stunned like my daddy, nigga, I get into whatever I want because that's.
Speaker 2: My daddy standard.
Speaker 1: Whether it's entourage or standard rich kid stuff, You're gonna use what you have available to you. And just like standard rich kid stuff, your daddy gonna be like, I'm gonna stay out of it, but your daddy gonna also be like, if there's problems that need to be fixed, I mean, I'm gonna help you bury bodies like you my son, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, why would I not? I'm not gonna turn you in, nigga, Like I'm gonna help you bury bodies. I'm gonna help you get to the bag, like I mean, I guess. And if there's a way that I can make it work, I view the man as a way to make it work for yourself. I mean, why wouldn't you try to figure figure that out? So when you look at this impeachment case, the case is really about Hunter. It's about Hunter doing rich kid stuff, trying to smash a girl because he knows Drake.
Speaker 2: That's his argument.
Speaker 1: It's like a yeah, let me have this because I'm friends with Drake. Hunter was like, like, Yo, give me money because my daddy is is Joe and Dude, I could. I could totally get him to call you. I could totally like, He'll totally call you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like no, seriously, it's like, dude's my dad, Like it's totally cool.
Speaker 2: You ever went over some kids house just because they sister?
Speaker 1: Fine? Oh they are they brother? I'm going over there. It's like, Dude, my sister's gonna be home. You want to come over? Yes, nigga, I want to come over just because your sister there. This nigga out here is selling access to the sister. Eventually his sister gonna be like, uh, you need to buy me dinner. Like y'all just can't be doing this ship all the time, just bringing people over here.
Speaker 2: What's in it for me? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying. I mean, that's I mean, Look, this is what happened. Now let's get to the specifics after this, all right, So look a few refreshers about what an impeachment is, how it works.
Speaker 2: And does it really matter?
Speaker 1: Okay, refresher, course, it's you can be impeached but not removed from office. Impeachment isn't necessarily a criminal act, right, It's like it's not a trial because.
Speaker 2: This isn't the judicial branch. This is Congress.
Speaker 1: This is Congress essentially saying we do not fuck with you. When they bring about articles of impeachment and then you're officially impeached, it doesn't mean you're gonna get removed because guess who was impeached and not removed, Bill Clinton. Guess who was impeached twice but not removed.
Speaker 2: Your boy. So there's that.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you can be impeached for things that didn't necessarily happen when you were in office, because again, remember the things that this case is talking about all happened while Joe was out of office. He wasn't even Some of it was when he was the vice president, but either way, like he wasn't even the president then, So like, I mean, what is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But that's just how impeachments work. It goes on basically your permanent record. You remember that when you was kids. This is going to go on your permanent record, which really was nothing. But the point is it really is something in this nigga, we don't fuck with you. You have dishonored the office and we can prove it. And then after that you have to vote to remove guy. And again, like I said, that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen. Right now, things that you can get impeached for, they may not necessarily be criminal acts because like high crimes and misdemeanors is so vague, right, treason is I mean, it depends, you know what I'm saying, because again, impeachment isn't.
Speaker 2: A legal act. It's a political process.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't necessarily mean this dude's can be Now you could have your crime could be impeachable offense, right, but your impeachable offense may or.
Speaker 2: May not be a crime. You follow that.
Speaker 1: But there's one thing we could say about this case is it's not a crime having a prick son.
Speaker 2: That ain't your fault.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, you can't listen, man used the name because it's day name. What do you want me to do? So there's that, right, But the question that the Republican Party is bringing is saying, well, we need to see if it's really just that was there money exchanged, which they're like, oh, we know it was, because I mean that's how Hunter made his living. Did he get that money by convincing these foreign actors like Barisma, the oil company in the Ukraine that essentially he got that money because he know, Drake, you know what I'm saying. They paid him this gig. He the only reason he not qualified for this shit. The only reason he got this gig is because his daddy is vice president or was vice president.
Speaker 2: And it's not so much that it's access to that dude.
Speaker 1: And let's just say, hey, that the foreign company did this because Hunter convinced them, like, yeah, you could totally talk to my dad. Let's just say that that happened. Okay, Biden got on the phone. The question now has to be was Biden? It was Joe Biden in on it? If he wasn't in on it, that's just your son being your son. If he was in on it, then.
Speaker 2: You know you know better. Now.
Speaker 1: Granted again, you don't be naive in saying that, like, there are just things that just come with the position I have. It just it is what it is that you honestly have no control over. But at the same time, that doesn't mean you're innocent of Like if you're Joe, you have to know that. Like when you're getting these calls during business meetings from your son, even if you're gonna say yes, it's just like, well, I'm not gonna embarrass my son on this call. And I know he's using my name, but like that's what every parent wants, you know what I mean. That's why I never blame Trump about it, Like, of course he's gonna put his kids on like that's his kids, but.
Speaker 2: Again, rich kids.
Speaker 1: Shit. Now, the next step is when money was exchanged. We know for a fact or at least these this is the case the Republicans make. They know that the money went to Biden's kids. What they what they got to prove is that somehow that money got kicked up to Joe. What they also got to prove is did access to Biden actually work?
Speaker 2: Right? Did it work?
Speaker 1: So what they're hanging a lot of their case on is the Barisma Energy Company. Essentially, what they're trying to say is Barisma approached Hunter to be like, YO will work with you, We'll tap in with you as long as we could get help from the US about this case. We're facing like we're facing, like you know, in the Ukraine National Prosecution over these like energy laws and energy bills. So according to their case, Hunter was like, word, y'all talk to Pops. And then five days later, according to them, Pops was on a plane to Ukraine and according to them, got the prosecutor, the lead prosecutor against Barisma fire right. And now this was a long time ago, okay, but this is this is the case. So what they got is so what they're saying is it's enough funny money shit, it's enough math and mathing for us to look into this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Now here comes the hard parts after you understand the situation. The situation, like I said, is basically a Hunter trying to get laid because he knows Drake. And and the question is was Draken on it? How guilty is drakeing this? And did Drake benefit from Hunter getting laid? You feel me?
Speaker 2: Did did did he did?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Did he go back in?
Speaker 1: And what old girl was saying was like, I'll let you do this if you know Drake, as long as he can get me into the club. Did Drake actually get her into the club? Because if he ain't actually get her into the club, then the impeachable offenses stop at Hunter. But a Hunter ain't an elected official, so there's no case. You feel me, Your case is I raised the prick and it's like, well, nigga, that's not impeachable. So you got to approve did Biden actually act? And maybe he did, maybe he didn't. They saying, well, at least let's look into it. And one thing I'll add here, I keep dragging huntering this, but also it's not that Hunter, no boy scout. I'm not even saying Hunter did any of this stuff. It's as a matter of fact, what I'm saying is it don't really matter with like what Hunter was doing. If Joe Ain't had nothing to do with it, it just don't what difference doesn't make what Hunter did. Like that's what makes it seem like such a reach. You follow me because all this may be untrue about Hunter, like you, and if it's true or not, again, Hunter ain't running for president.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The evidence that they're presenting are is coming from journalism that is questionable.
Speaker 2: To say the least.
Speaker 1: They've quoted multiple times New York Post articles. Now New York Post is not the most credible source.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 1: There's the backdrop of this happening while the Republican Party is in a civil war because they essentially cashing in on their chips from getting McCarthy his position as speaker. Because as we said before, you remember we was talking about this, like you only there because we just need you there to do what we need you to do. I'm gonna let you had his job. But when we call you there, sometimes some favors ain't you know, some favors ain't worth it. Rememybody say like, you gotta be careful when you send that text. You know what I mean, Because if I send that text and you do and you do the thing for me, I'm gonna have to pay you back. Right now, McCarthy's in a position where he got to pay them back or the government shuts down. Now, I don't know. I'm not in the future. I don't know if the government actually shut down. But Scourge, I'm in the future now.
Speaker 2: And guess what I'm over here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sit in at the desk next to the other because y'all, you know, shout out Red Couch podcast for the Revier prefix.
Speaker 2: Y'all go get her book.
Speaker 1: She gonna anyway. I know McCarthy lost his job. Now we know that that man, oh lord, he knew what it was. Man ain't no way in the world he ain't know what it was anyway. Back to past me, which is going to be future. This is happening while that is happening, while the Republicans can't figure out, like they can't reel in the crew because the dudes that was just like, fuck y'all, we put him in power because we were the ones I was holding out. So basically they was like, we put you on, we could take you out. Nigga, this is what we need from you. Shut them, sit down, and do what we asked you. It's not Jason talking. Jason, don't talk like that, Okay, forgive me Mama. If you're listening to this, your baby, don't really talk like that. This is or any other pastor, but pastor you be talking like that too. Just you just talk to me that way anyway.
Speaker 2: They're basically saying saying, you know, run my back.
Speaker 1: Essentially, the extreme ring of the Republican Party is big Worm. Big Worm just pulled up and he said, hey, listen, if you ain't got mama weed or my money. I'm coming and I'm killing everybody here. It's Friday, you know what I'm saying. That's essentially as you got to bring it a money or as week they like, look, you need to do what we're telling you to do, or or just removing you from your position because you remember again we put you in. So that's happening. Wow, this has happened future me again, it actually.
Speaker 2: Happened at y'all.
Speaker 1: Know. I don't know why I get such a kick out of it because it's like, you had to have seen this coming. I know, I've said this three times. He had to have seen this coming, all right back to pass me kurch. And then there's the fact that all y'all chasing Trump's booty because the only ist reason that the extreme side of the party was able to get McCarthy in was because Trump made the call to be like, yeah, do it.
Speaker 2: And you can never know.
Speaker 1: Really their intentions when it comes to Biden because of Trump.
Speaker 2: So I mean, is it I mean, is this really what's going on?
Speaker 1: Or is it because Trump's like, you need to pay this back for me, get him back for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The point is I understand the inquiry now the inquiry now is essentially listen man, my son used my name to get laid, And then I started realizing maybe I can make money off this too.
Speaker 2: You can't just be using my name to get laid.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see though.
Speaker 1: Look politics, okay, one more cut in for future me. I think that there's an interesting thing happening with our media and in our states, in the United States, that we need to, like, if you don't already, you probably already know this stuff, but like to just turn around and look at the mirror at ourselves. And it's not like this inquiry, the selection of Jim Jordan as like the new possible speaker, or any of the stuff that's happening domestically. How none of that stopped while Gaza, you know, is going up in flames, Like none of that stopped. It's just we're not talking about it anymore. And I'm not one to give these big conspiracy theory thoughts, although they are kind of fun when I'm with the homies, because conspiracies for something that large requires too many people to be paid off and too many people to get keep their mouth shut. And as you know, if you've ever told a secret. You maybe know two people in your life that can keep a secret, you feel me, And sometimes they the people that can keep a secret, they really not keeping it. They just forgot yo say so, y'all remember Cracktoberfests actually year anniversary, You know what I'm saying. When we were talking about the a Ran Conscious scandal and you know, trading arms for hostages. You remember we went through it was a five part series. How many people actually knew what was going that was an actual conspiracy? How many people knew what was going on that knew the whole picture? One only one person knew the whole thing. Everyone else knew pieces. You feel me like nobody actually knew. You can't because conspiracies can't work if too many people, if there's too many moving parts. That's why a lot of these big old conspiracy theories are laughable because it's like, what's not possible? So now for a conspiracy to work across all media, multi national corporations to all decide this, what we want the people to think is level far fetch. It's too much money involved for that to happen. However, do you think it's interesting to consider just as your own sort of self reflection, what it actually takes to get Trump and our circus, that is, our government off the headlines, what it takes for that. And then I think it's interesting to think about. I mean, the rust of Ukraine war is still happening like right now. Not only that, let me really push y'all further, it's a war in niche Are, It's a war Ethiopia. Yemen's still on fire. It's a trip, man, Like, consider really how much we actually know or understand about the rest of the world because we're so involved normally in our own circus. I don't know, man, I mean, because one would think like, oh, yeah, we're not talking about it no more. Therefore Biden's off the hook. It's like, well nah maamn, like it's just not in the news anymore. Yeah, I mean, there is a phrase for this.
Speaker 2: It's called.
Speaker 1: Stayin woke the politics. You know. I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know, you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terraform coolbrew dot com. Like I forgot I own that company and this is my pod. Y'all go ahead and punch it. Promo cold hood if you in the cold brew and get you some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I can't believe. I ain't think of this still right now.
Speaker 1: Yo, y'all. This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Lows, Boil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean, it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm and listen. I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, We'll see you next week.