Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis duran the Elvis Durand's phone.
Speaker 1: Tap Theniel, Yes, it's up to you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So I got was that on the phone? She wants the phone tap her husband, Kenny. Why do you want to get Kenny with that?
Speaker 3: I want to get Kenny because we've had a spider problem in our home where we've had an exterminator two times already and I still see spiders.
Speaker 2: So we want to call Kenny and say we're having a new exterminator come, and it's going to cost you even more money, right, and he doesn't like spending money exactly. All right, She's going to go crazy, yep, all right, let's call Kenny.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey Kenny. Last night while I was in bed, there was another spider crawling on me. Oh yeah, yeah, So I called another exterminator and they're going to do it again. The only thing is that you have to go to home depot and get plastic so you can cover all the stuff. They said, And how much is this going to cost? It's only five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging up on you right now.
Speaker 3: Don't wing up on me, Kenny, I'm serious, said, this is set Kenny I can't have the spiders crawl.
Speaker 1: We need to call the other people up. The other people who was almost three hundred dollars, And what are you gonna every time you see a spider's going to call an Exterminator's going to cost us eight hundred dollars every two months.
Speaker 3: No, you don't understand. I do see the guaranteed it.
Speaker 1: So did the other guy. He said, everybody's gonna guarantee it. Don't be gullibu.
Speaker 3: He said, please, no, Kenny, I can't. I can't be like going into bed and finding spiders all over me.
Speaker 1: One spider is all over you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one spider can bite me and like poison me or something. You gotta go to home depot and get the plastic and stuff like.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding any of it. You're getting it. I'm not doing I'm not being a part of this. Maybe it's only Harry. I'm not participating it. It's only five hundred dollars. Yeah, the only one was only two hundred and seventy dollars. What are you talking about? Only five hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Well, what do you expect me to tell?
Speaker 1: What I expect you to do? Get some spray and try your damn self. Why you keep calling exterminators? Talk to somebody that owns a house and said, and see who's being a little ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I've had to talk to other people that own houses, and when they have spiders, they get exterminators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get one exterminator. They don't get eight exterminators. Every time you see a spider, you're not calling an exterminator. How do you not think that is ridiculous? What do you think that we're just made of money? Come on, think about it, and you say, you're acting very irrational. It's not going down with me. I'm not helping you on this one. I'm sorry. This is something between you and the damn spider. I don't have nothing to do with it. And you have nerves. Oh, it's only five hundred dollars. It's only five hundred dollars only for what he said, one fighter that you found crawling on you. It's gonna happen, he said. I hate to tell.
Speaker 3: You all the fighters that I find them, I put them on your side of the bed test kill them. And that's it.
Speaker 1: You gotta do this.
Speaker 3: Just get your ass in the car and go get me the plastic.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting it.
Speaker 3: Why because I'm not getting it because you said you're not gonna you can't do it for me?
Speaker 1: Said, I gotta go. Huh, I have to go.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're just gonna ring over one hundred spiders and pour them in your bed. Would that be okay?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: I'm the exterminator.
Speaker 3: Ah, man up, Kenny, what you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 1: Huh Hey, Kenny, maybe let me using explicitor.
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Minaw there's no exterminator coming.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say to your wife?
Speaker 3: Kenny? That was good? The Elvis Durant phone tap