Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Ketty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty, and He Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Malibu mansion, previously owned by talk show host Johnny Carson, was recently listed for sale for one hundred and ten million dollars, which features multiple swimming pools and a custom built tennis pavilion that had been a gift from NBC. Well, NBC gave me a free trial of Peacock Premium with ads.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I understand if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. When I was younger, I probably wouldn't have been able to do it either. But I cannot handle streaming services that have ads. I just can't do it. I just I gotta pay whatever to get rid of the ads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's in a different financial position, different priorities, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I hear you. Oh that's so annoying. And the way they position them, they do a good job of putting the ads in like the most annoying spot of whatever you're watching. It's just been announced that Donald Trump's presidential library will be in Miami. That's kind of interesting, different topic, so maybe anyway, go ahead. Yet another story that should be elevated above the brave return of Jimmy Kimmel to Lake Nice because who freaking cares? Is that phone server bank thingy they found in New York yesterday that could have disrupted all of the New York cell phone and we're trying to figure out who it is. This is the way ABC covered it last night.
Speaker 4: A system so powerful authorities say it could have been used to disrupt all cell phone service for the entire city of New York, including police, fire and ems. The so called sim farm capable of sending thirty million text messages a minute, source of selling ABC News the operation is connected to the Chinese government sought he found the sim farm while investigating anonymous threatening calls earlier this year, targeting three people, including one with direct access to President Trump.
Speaker 2: So that's highly troubling. Obviously, it seems like exactly the way you'd lay the groundwork for a giant attack, right, we'll discuss after. This is CNN's version of the story.
Speaker 1: Can I you okay real quick? Or ask a follow up question? Pierre Thomas there stated that police and fire would be unable to communicate with each other because of the cell phone system crashing.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Surely we have a redundancy or radios or something that doesn't depend on the civilian system.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, I don't know. That's horrifying. If anybody knows about that, we'd love to hear from him.
Speaker 5: That's what we do know is that foreign governments and criminals located in the United States are using this network to run their organizations. That includes cartels, that includes human traffickers, that includes terrorists are on this network.
Speaker 6: If there is some organization behind this, we have to assume that there's one in LA one in Washington, d C. Another in Chicago, because if it's a nation state that wants to attack infrastructure during crisis to break communications and we don't know exactly what the timing of that crisis would be for the type, that's the kind of thing that the Secret Service, the Director of National Intelligence, Home Land Security, and I'm sure eventually the FBI will have to really work to get to the bottom of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's John Miller on CNN who used to be in the FBI and has great sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a sleeper cell or a sleeper virus that just lurks on the hard drive until you need it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot of stuff they're not telling us, but they it announced that it is a nation state that was behind putting the stuff in, and then they're coordinating with people in the United States. But there's only a couple of nation states you can imagine that would be doing this, right, China, Russia, Iran, maybe North Korea. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: It rhymes with Pina, but we can't say anything else at this time.
Speaker 2: Uh, how many other.
Speaker 1: Sleeper systems, trip wires, booby traps are in our infrastructure?
Speaker 2: Well how about John Miller saying I hadn't even thought this that you have to assume that if they had one in New York, they got it in all the other major cities also, yeah, yeah, well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of it more in terms of a plot against something happening in New York, since New York is New York, home of the UN and financial capital of the world, and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Worth pointing out that while it was announced yesterday, the week of the UN meeting, which made it seem like was it something about the UN It was discovered quite a while back, so they just announced it yesterday for some reason.
Speaker 1: Right, But to finish my thought that what you just expressed makes more sense if it is a Chinese you know, uh, a weapon waiting to be deployed, a sleep or weapon, it makes much much more sense to have it deployed much more in a widespread fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if you've ever gotten halfway to work and realized you didn't bring your cell phone and it seems like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, how is my life possibly going to function if I don't have my phone with me? Oh am, I good to even though you know, if you're of a certain age, you used to go to work without a cell phone and everything that comes with it all the time, and you were perfectly fine. You drove across the country you want, on vacations, you did everything you did without a cell phone.
Speaker 2: You were fine. But nobody can anymore, and we all feel like in a panic and naked. Imagine if your cell phone didn't work, but you're getting some sort of news about they're the attack of some sort a nine to eleven style attack anywhere, and all of a sudden, cell phones don't work imagine the panic that that would sew nationwide. It's just it's something from a horror movie. Yeah, you think, oh my god, I need to get a hold of my kids and you can't, or your wife or your husband or whatever. Well, I was just thinking there.
Speaker 1: You could probably name at least a half dozen different crisis scenarios where you know, I could ask you what would you do? And the answer would be, well, I'd grab my cell phone and I would dial, or I would click on, or I would tune in, or I would be no, you will do nothing, friends.
Speaker 2: I would get on Twitter for all the latest this and that, and I would head home and the first thing I would do is jump on my GPS thing on my phone to figure out the traffic, because traffic is in gridlock out there as everybody's in a panic, and nobody has access to any of that through their cell phone. Wi Fi would still work, wouldn't it, I assume.
Speaker 1: Unless they bring that down to the insidious Chinese communist hortus already thought of that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure what just on a broader worse which might make things worse. I mean, if if some people had some information and then as soon as you get away from your building with Wi Fi. You got no communication. I just can't imagine the panic that would. Oh yeah, it's horrendous, horrendus. Yeah, what was I about to say?
Speaker 8: Oh, from a thirty thousand foot mattage point, a technologically advanced totalitarian state competing against a technologically advanced open society.
Speaker 1: With freedom, a movement, a non surveillance state. Mostly can the open society possibly win? I think that is the big question. I think that is the big question. I have a I think.
Speaker 2: Interesting point to make, but we'll tell you about it after this from Trust and Will, which is a really really good idea.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've known that you should have an estate plan for the people you love, your kids, maybe your grandkids, your favorite charities, whatever. You've been putting it off, partly because of the expense or you think it'll be a painful process. You can create and manage your customer state plans starting at just one hundred and ninety nine dollars at Trust and Will.
Speaker 2: A trust is going to be a little more well, which one do I need?
Speaker 1: They will guide you through all of that stuff step by step.
Speaker 2: Each Will and Trust is state specific, customized to your needs and all your important documents will be in one place with bank level encryption, which will make your life much easier. All kinds of live customer support chat, phone, and email to help you put this together. Yeah, they really do make it easy and affordable.
Speaker 1: You can secure your assets, protect your loved ones, don't doom them to a long, expensive, bitter legal battle with the government involved.
Speaker 2: Good lord, secure.
Speaker 1: Your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will you get twenty percent off on your estate plan documents by visiting trust and will dot com slash Armstrong. That's trust and Willash Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Can a open, free society that is a democracy with all the red tape that entails defeat in autocracy? That is the question for planet Earth. It's probably number one question on planet Earth for the future. I think you were on vacation when China did that big show about that bridge they built. You weren't here for that, were you? Oh? Correct? Ye. They parked all these trucks across the world's biggest suspension bridge, which they built in like nine months, across some giant gorge and it's just stunning structure. Just to show that they could build that sort of thing that fast. That he parked all these giant trucks on it to show how strong it is, so you couldn't make the comment, well, probably fall apart. And I was just thinking, you know those stories that you hear all the time about how we built the Empire State Building in six months during depression. Now it takes the thirty years to lay one mile of track for a supposed bullet train. Because of all kinds of environmental concerns and this and that, we can't do anything anymore. So you've got that aspect of it. Then you got the whole security state versus non security state thing. But I think it's worth pointing out that China is not Johnny Knoxville. I mean, they're not running a jackass operation. Where wouldn't it be funny if we shut off their cell phones and watch how they panic. They have a goal. Their goal is to supplant us as the world's hyperpower. So yeah, I got to think in terms of what they're not like the Muslim fanatics where they just want to knock down a building. I mean, they have a goal. So what sort of thing would they do where they then shut down our cell phones in all our major cities. I can't imagine what that would be. Oh, my goodness. You know, our goal would have to be to defeat our military, do enough damage to our military or our economy like Japan hoped to do on Pearl Harbor, that we can't fight back, that they could win a war, that they could do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Well, the economy and our liberties are the engine that drives everything, including our military. No economy, no military, And so as China seek global supremacy and tries to line up as many countries as possible on their team as opposed to our team in the case of the Bridge, they're sending the message, Hey, we're effective, period, we get stuff done. These people are so wrapped up in their own you know, legal system and stated principles they can't get anything done. Oh and by the way, they're going to lecture you on your human rights. We don't give a crap. And in an effort to surpass us economically or just weaken us economically, that might be reason enough to take down the cell system in New York for you know, three or four days, none all of a sudden, like the denial of service attacks and the ransomware attacks, all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at that no.
Speaker 1: Hospital on the West coast can conduct its business because we've met with their systems or something like that. Just one after the other every couple of months, that might be enough.
Speaker 2: Combine that with a drone attack on all our big military bases.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so you're going for the big, big attack. I'm trying to point out it doesn't need to be that.
Speaker 2: All that land that they've purchased near military bases across the country, that's no good much as shipping containers open up and drones fly out like Ukraine did to Russia.
Speaker 1: Are those robot wolves galloping across the landscape? Okay, so now we're gonna get silly? Is that what we've decided? What what you're taking robot wolves lightly?
Speaker 2: I'm not a robot wolves start galloping across meadows. You're running as fast as you can, but it's like your legs are in quicksand you just can't run any faster, and the robots gaining on you.
Speaker 1: They'll put speakers on them so they can howl atl Why are they howling?
Speaker 2: They're robots? Oh my god? It first that I thought these are some awful scenarios we've laid out. Are we are we can tough it up America. Okay, more on the waist to hear a school local to where we broadcast from in Sacramento just voted yesterday to keep having boys in girls' sports and we can't believe it. We'll talk more about that coming up. Just absolutely amazing. An update on my Ukrainian girlfriend. If you've been following this, well, if you haven't been following this saga, a quick background, so you know, my email has been hacked, like yours has a million times. All kinds of people have your email address, and some bad actor is trying to get me involved in a scam, like happens all the time, but in this case it love as a scam. In this case it somebody portrayed themselves as a young Ukrainian woman who like immediately was in love with me just because of my email address or something like that. Jack Armstrong, precious fight and she she writes in funny ways. I guess you would if you don't you're not a native English speaker. She's Ukrainian. She says things like Jack, my precious diamond love you know that sort of thing, and how much she loves me, and she sends pictures The weird thing is all the pictures are like different girls. She looks different than the different pictures. But anyway, she's like lady guy guys. She's constantly reinventing herself. So what I was wondering is what was the scam? What's the scam? Is it gonna be the as she asks for money? Does she get to try to get me to click on a link? She did send me like voice memos if you would like to hear my voice? How beautiful it is? You know here it is, So there was something to click on. I did not click on it. And I've been like sending one word replies or a one sentence replies every now and then. You know, been thinking of you all night. You know, how are you? That sort of thing? Wow, good man, waiting for waiting for the scam? I just wondered, what which kind of scam this is? Well, Hanson came up with the idea of scam her first tell her you have had a medical emergency and need five thousand dollars, or you're in jail or whatever it's going to be, ask her for money. But we decided to lead up to that, and so I had sent this email two days ago. You were on my mind the entire weekend. I really want to see you, my Buttercup, and I really want to see you. Who is gonna be followed by I have almost all the money I need for a plane ticket. I just need five hundred dollars more or something like that. But her response shocked me. All my kisses for you, Jack, exclamation point, exclamation point. If you really want to have a relationship with me, please answer all the letters I wrote to you and all my questions another way. Please do not disturb me anymore. Wow. She actually like, if you're not gonna actually email me back and participate in this relationship, I want out, is the way she responded, which is surprising to me. Wow.
Speaker 1: She replied, if I might, don't build me up, Buttercup, just to let me down, to quote the old Motowness song.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to think now. But that's a weird scam.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's good. It's smart. She's trying to convince you of her sincerity.
Speaker 2: So that's supposed to make me as a really pathetic, sad, lonely, perhaps mentally ill person. Oh no, I'm in jeopardy of losing this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, I've got to be serious about this. I've got to treat this girl like she deserves to be treated. Yes, God, I got to answer all our questions. I don't want to answer all our questions. He had a lot of questions about, like, you know, what's your favorite movie or flower or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You know the way, you know, the way women are with their questions while you're trying to watch TV. Did you have a comment, Katie.
Speaker 9: No, It just sounds like she's totally trying to guilt you into keeping this going. Oh okay, gotcha, And I heavily think you should answer all of the questions and continue this because this is fantastic entertainment.
Speaker 2: God, we've only been together for two weeks and already it's nan And why didn't she answer my question? I was working? Do you know what you did? Yeah? Exactly? Okay, Well I guess i'll respond. I really want to know what the ask is going to be. When she's going.
Speaker 1: To be small small ish, I can't remember what the term for it is, but she will need a pitdlling amount of money.
Speaker 2: She well keep her pretty five dollars. It's either a bot or some you know, criminal gang. It's not some bearded guy in his mom's basement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's more likely some poor bastard and slaved in Southeast Asia being.
Speaker 2: Forced to do this. Well, because that's what a lot of it is. That's not romantic, that's not my buttercup.
Speaker 9: Yes, Skatie, Yeah, I think it'll be a small amount, but for something that's very serious, she'll create some major crisis and just be like, this is all I need though, in order to fix it.
Speaker 2: And then it's going to grow from there.
Speaker 1: Look at it like a series of interviews. The you responded was the first interview. We've looked at your resume and it's pretty attractive. We'd like you to come back for a second interview. The second interview is the can we lure this guy in to sending forty dollars on some pretext? And if that happens, then you get the full court press. They bring in their real pros. I am her precious Rose, at least that's what she says, and here is something diamond as well.
Speaker 2: Armstrong Andngetti.
Speaker 10: Ukrainian leader Vladimir'slinsky will be addressing the UN General Assembly after President Donald Trump threatened even more sanctions and tariffs against Russia during his own speech, and now President Trump saying that Ukraine, with NATO's help, might be able to win back land taken by Russia. Those comments from the President came after this post to truth social where he described Russia as looking like a paper tiger and how a quote real military power would have had a quick victory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a heck of a development that has happened in the last twenty four hours. That caught everybody by surprise, including the president of Ukraine. Let's listen to a little of what Trump said. This is after his un speech, when he was sitting around with reporters.
Speaker 11: Now you got to head it to the Quatian soldiers and everybody involved. It's still going on, and that's that's not a good thing for Russia.
Speaker 2: This was supposed to be quick.
Speaker 11: And so you know, Russian doesn't look very distinguished having taken three and a half years now, right about three and a half years of very hard fighting, and it looks like it's snuck it in for a long time.
Speaker 2: He's sitting with Zelensky, he goes on.
Speaker 11: So we'll see what happens. But the other side can fight too, and they've proven that. Maybe it's a pay It could be that Russia is a paper tiger. I don't know what they are. But three and a half years of fighting and killing everybody and killing seven thousand people.
Speaker 10: A week.
Speaker 11: For nothing, for nothing. So it's a very sad situation. But most of you have seen the recent statement I put out a little while ago, and I'm glad you got it, but I feel that way. I really don't feel that we let them get their land back.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 11: So we'll see how it all works out.
Speaker 2: So the statement Trump referring to, after getting to know and fully understand the Ukraine Russia military and economic situation, and after seeing the economic trouble it's causing Russia, I think Ukraine, with the support of the European Union, is in a position to fight and win all of Ukraine back in its original form with time patients, in the financial support of Europe and in particular NATO, the original borders from where this war started is very much an option.
Speaker 1: Wow, the heck of a thing to say, see in that? Or is that a bargaining position?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, well, yeah, could could be. I mean, he wants the war to end. I mean, if this, if this would scare Russia into an agreement of some sort.
Speaker 1: I think it's notable that Moscow responded with mockery and humor. Kremlin spokesman said Russia is in no way at tie. Russia is more compared.
Speaker 2: With a bear. There are no paper bears.
Speaker 1: And then the Medvedyev mocked Trump's new position, saying you'd been given a dose of alternative reality and mocked Trump Trump's changing views.
Speaker 2: I have no doubt he will come back. He always comes back.
Speaker 1: The main thing is to radically change your point of view on various issues more often, and everything will be fine. That's the essence of successful government through social media.
Speaker 2: Trump's post was very, very long. Most people are only reading part of it, but a little more of it. When the people living in Moscow and all the great cities, towns and districts all throughout Russia find out what is really going on with this war, I thought that might be a tell. Are we about to somehow figure out a way to distribute that information to the people of Russia. Anyway, The fact that it's almost impossible for them to get gasoline through the long lines that are being formed and all other things that are taking place in their war economy, where most of their money is being spent on fighting Ukraine, which has great spirit and is only getting better. Ukraine would be able to take back their country in its original form, and who knows, maybe even go further than that. What is that maybe Ukraine off a little Russia. Maybe Ukraine takes some of your land. What do you think of that? Putting in Russia are in big economic trouble and this is the time for Ukraine to act in any event, I wish both countries well, what good luck to all? He says, thank you for your attention to this matter, and he said, we will continue to supply weapons to NATO for NATO to do to do what they want with them. This is a long way from where we were Trump. It's a long way from where we were with Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just I'm so perplexed by this and have no idea what to expect. We got this note, we asked to it, what do you think the Kremlin's strategy is in mocking Trump?
Speaker 2: Impossible to imagine what the upside is. But Putin's a smart guy. Well, you've got to at least consider this from Terry. I think China and Russia have a plan together. If they draw Trump into some stupid, smaller problem, China now has their chance to assert themselves. I think she means they know that the Western world is very reluctant to ever use nuclear weapons. I don't think Putin and she are as reluctant. I could one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent picture Shijin Ping having the following conversation, mister chairman, an exchange of nuclear weapons will cost one and a half million lives on each side, But we believe that would then neutralize the United States blah blah blah, because they would fear every using them again. Are you willing to trade those million and a half lives? And she would say absolutely, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we would fire back with nuclear weapons. I think we'd absorb it. I've read enough about this. I think that is our current stance. We would just absorb it, try to negotiate something which is be fine with China and Russia. Probably. Yeah. So, I know a lot of people listening think this is some sort of crazy talk. This is absolutely one hundred percent the history of the world. This is what has happened every single time with every more powerful tribe, without every more powerful country. I mean, you name the circumstance. This is what always happens. The up and comer at some point strikes against the aging lion, you know, the lion that is no longer the king of this particular jungle. And and just to think that it's not going to happen again, you're foolish.
Speaker 1: I need to point out that we have literally invoked lions and tigers and bears in this discussion. Oh my, but you're you're absolutely right. But here, here's here's a real twist for you. The only way that's quicker to bring on horrific quality conflict than resisting them is to give in to them. Then you're really going to get a horrific conflict. Going Yeah, I don't know, Martin.
Speaker 2: I mean, finding those phone servers around New York and now finding out that they're probably all over the country, in every major city with the ability to shut down our cell phone service. There are barbarians at the gate. Yeah, I mean they're staring at the gate, peering in between the bars. You can see Oh no, no, no, they're inside. They're in Rome ooching around openly in our open society. You know, I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: This speaking of thirty thousand foot of views, and this is just me thinking I'm not in favor of this per se. But how many times have you heard me going on about how the post WW two global economy was a unique woment in hit that would never be repeated, where the US stood astride the world like a colossus. Europe was decimated, Japan was decimated, the rest of Asia was still living in huts, and we did the vast majority of the manufacturing of advanced products throughout the world. And you could stumble out of high school a half wit in Detroit, Michigan, get a job at the Ford Motor Plant, and be profitably employed, get yourself a nice house in a car in the suburbs, and raise your kids and have a lovely life in America and everything subsequent to that, people have.
Speaker 2: Said, well, what happened to that? That's the American tream. Now there was a snapshot in time. Okay, So here's my question, and that was only for some people. Everybody focuses on the people who lived in Detroit and got to work for GM. But wasn't that way for a lot of the country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. Yeah, So here's the question for you. And we were talking about this, when was the last hour and earlier this hour. It doesn't matter ken a technically advanced open society compete successfully against a technically advanced totalitarian society that is a police state and does not have nearly the vulnerabilities we do internally as we do. Okay, So, having set that or long preamble, here's my question. And if you've studied the constitution and individual rights in America, you know they have varied a lot through our history. They've gone up, they've gone down, free speech, censorship. Hell, we had slaves at one point. Perhaps you heard that in your local school. Anyway, it's all kind of gone up and down through the years. Could it be that the post say civil rights movement late twentieth century early twenty first century America of civil liberties and lack of government intrusion was also a moment in time that will not be repeated because it makes us too vulnerable to a technically advanced, gigantic, economically powerful totalitarian state.
Speaker 2: Well, that discussion will be had after the result of whatever is going to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing, so you don't have the courage to answer me having asked you a question that really requires a five hundred page book.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, all right, so what one more sentence from what Trump truthed out yesterday. I mean, this is some this should be taken very seriously, such a big deal. But anyway, I'll have another sentence for you after this. Yeah, word from our friends at web root. You've heard about the TransUnion breach hit over four million people. That's not just a glitch, it's a disaster. And that sort of thing happens way too often, and that's why we think you should trust web Brute. Total protection is not just anti virus, its identity protection from up to ten people, dark monitoring, up to a million bucks in fraud expensary enforcement, and that's not all. Yeah, if you get your identity stolen, it's going to be a nightmare trying to fix it. I've known people who have gone through this with Webroot. You also get a VPN cloud backup, twenty four to seven US based support, love US based support. They even have an elder fraud hotline, which is huge for families. It protects everyone. Toddler's students seniors. Webroot Total Protection is built for real households and you can get fifty percent off webroot Total Protection or webroot Essentials at webroot dot com slash armstrong. That's webroot dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: Again, maybe you go for the webroot Total Protection that's a great idea, or webroot Essentials go to webroot dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: First of all, where's JD vance? And those of you who agree with his stance on Ukraine? Ain our circus, not our monkeys. We shouldn't even be involved in this. Were that part of maga? How did they feel about Trump coming out?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think Ukraine could give back all their land and maybe even more. And what's JD saying right now? I want and we're here to help you. But part of Trump's very long post yesterday was Russia has been fighting aimlessly for three and a half years, a war that it should have, that should have taken a real military power less than a week to win. That's one odd and troubling thing to say, but that's what God under Putin's skin, I think would have taken a real military power less than a week to win. This is not distinguishing Russia. In fact, it's very much making look like a paper tiger. That's quitny thing about unprovoked aggression and wars of conquest or how it was morally wrong and any no no, which would have been nice. Probably Yeah, how this plays out, I have no idea. The Washington Post columnist says it's Trump sensing weakness, maybe with some data to back that up, that their military and economy economy are about to fall. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my question is, will you and your Ukrainian girlfriend live here in the States or will you probably settle in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I'd be a heck of a thing. Huh. I've decided to move to Ukraine. Which reminds me.
Speaker 1: We got a handful of emails from folks who said all of those questions about your favorite, this, that, and the other is they're trying to plumb data to get your passwords. Oh interesting, because they have algorithms and computers and that really helps them. My passwords have nothing to do with any of that stuff, but I'll bet it does.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. It often does. Yeah. Yeah, so I'm really dumb bad I have really dumb bad passwords.
Speaker 1: It's a multi pronged attack where they'll try to get a little cash from you and then a little more cash, and during that process they're also trying to figure out how to steal your identity, speaking of web route.
Speaker 2: Protection, and then yeah, then that would be a nightmare. Webroot dot com slash arms from there, I am living in a war torn country or here. Either way you'll be penniless and a fool with someone who appears to be about a third by age. So I don't know what are we gonna have in common? Kidneys Hanson says, I'm my kidneys. We don't speak the same language. I don't know. I don't like our chances. We have so many more things we've got to get to.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom was making a fool of himself on national television again.
Speaker 2: He was on he's almost as funny as Kamala. Oh yeah, we got some Kamal eclipse she's making. She she's having one of the worst launches of a book tour in the history of book tours. So we got a lot of good stuff on the way. Stay here, Jack Armstrong, my precious. We're gonna talk AI and our three. I've been using three different AI platforms and comparing them. I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: So the lefties who are refusing to say pass a resolution honoring Charlie Kirk and the Congress are constantly saying, well, he would question the intelligence of black women, or he would say racially divisive things, because if you don't go with the progressive left's view of race and racism and the rest of it, they accuse you of being a racist, even though they are wrong and absolutely flamingly counterproductive. Instead of talking about the idiot Jimmy Kimmel, let's talk about Charlie Kirk in his message. Here is a great conversation he had on a college campus.
Speaker 13: It is a fact, obviously that black people disproportionately commit crime in this country. You know what's arguing that. But you either believe that that is due to a complex intersection of social, economic and like leftover effects from previous inequalities, or you believe that that is an inherent trait to the race.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, because they weren't that way.
Speaker 12: In the nineteen forties and fifties, Black America was one of the most peaceful, flourishing, fastest growing economically communities in the country. It's not genetic. You're trying to point something on me that I don't believe. Instead that I believe.
Speaker 13: That it's non genetics. So you do think CRT is correct.
Speaker 12: In the nineteen forties and nineteen fifties, Black America was prosperous and was on pace to be richer and wealthier than white America. More dads were staying with the women that they were with, There was monogamy.
Speaker 13: What change you're supporting my argument?
Speaker 2: Hold on, but what answered the question? What change?
Speaker 12: Did America get more racists since nineteen fifty to nineteen?
Speaker 13: I would argue there were more racist policies passed. There were more policies dedicated in the nineteen fifties pushing them into poor housing and poor schools.
Speaker 12: Wait a second. In the nineteen fifties, Jackie Robinson had not even broken the color barrier. We had Jim Crow laws, we hadn't passed the Civil Rights Act, and we hadn't passed the Voting Rights Act. Yet blacks were better in the nineteen fifties per capita than they are today. So we have become less racist, We've passed more anti racist laws and given more stuff, and blacks are worse than they were seventy years ago.
Speaker 13: Why so you're equating here institutional and social racism. Social racism was certainly worse in the nineteen fifties, I'm sure everyone would agree. But institutional racism occurs when policies are passed against people come on, which can increase over time.
Speaker 12: You're not being intellectually honest. You know that there was black only drinking fountains in the nineteen fifties. We don't have those any anymore. Well, we're bringing it back with you know, black only dormitories.
Speaker 2: But we had we had.
Speaker 12: We had for example, in the in the Antebellum South in the nineteen fifties, we had white only communities, white by law. We got rid of that with the Civil Rights Act, but it didn't Unfortunately, we look around. The numbers speak for themselves. Black youth are less likely that fathers. They're not doing as well as far as economically, they commit more crime. So something changed, And our argument is what changed is three things. Number one, the imposition of the Great Society Project by Lyndon Baines Johnson of spending thirty trillion dollars since nineteen sixties on Section eight housing, on welfare on you know, all sorts of where as I said that young black women married the government and the divorced young black men. And then we also have had the as Thomas Soul and as Clarence Thomas would say, the soft bigotry of law expectations, and we have been afraid to get to the root of the issue or even speak about it because we don't be called the racist.
Speaker 13: So who what is imposing those low expectations.
Speaker 12: It's part of it is like white academic culture. I'll give you an example. I'm not saying you believe this, but Merrick Garland, the Attorney General of the United States, has come out and said having an ID to vote is racist. Now is code for saying black people are too dumb to get a voter ID.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised Charlie didn't answer directly her question by saying progressive policies. I mean, I agree with her in a weird way that the institutional legal framework.
Speaker 2: In America damaged Black America.
Speaker 1: I believe that one hundred percent, and it was practically one hundred percent from progressives who did that damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not intentionally racist policies, though the idea being forced into bad housing, bad schools. Right.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's building a culture of dependence see and non self sufficiency. That's one of the most horrifying, cruel things you could do to a person.
Speaker 2: Big picture, big picture takeaway from that, though, aside from the specifics that guy got shot, I got murdered for that, having those kind of conversations. We need so many more of those kind of conversations on every topic. Yep. It's very unfortunt run with it friends, very unfortunate. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty