Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I am Carol Masser along with Tim Stanevik. Let's get a look at some stocks on the move today. We're joined by Bloomberg News Secreties reporter and Deputy team leader for US Equities. She is Carmen Reinicky, and she is there in our Bloomberg Interactive Broker studio. Let's talk about some stocks on the move. Carmen, let's talk about Take two. Yes, certainly active in the aftermarket.
Speaker 4: Very active in the aftermarket. So take to Interactive Software, which is ticker T two. It's not about seven percent right now, after it had an earnings report which also included saying that it's postponing Grand Theft Auto six again to November twenty twenty six. So this game is something that's been highly anticipated by players and Wall Street investors. They've already pushed back the release of it previously, which also had sort of negative implications for the stock. So not surprising to see this sell off here and really sort of overshadowed their earnings. They reported bookings that beat estimates and also adjusted earnings that beat estimates.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's then so take two. We're seeing a big move. Oh and we also have some news on Tesla, which I know Carmen is watching, but Tim, you want to break the headline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tesla shareholders have approved Elon Muck's Musk's one at trillion dollar pay package. This crossing just about five minutes to five o'clock Wall Street time. Carmen, any reaction, yeah, right now for Tesla sewers.
Speaker 4: Pretty big spike in chairs right now. Obviously, we'll keep watching it. I'm seeing it up about two percent, you know. Obviously this is a huge deal for Tesla and something I was looking at before. Just an intextuation of.
Speaker 3: A huge deal too for Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, definitely, it's a pretty big number. Options traders were pricing in a four to five percent move in either direction. So this is when I'm going to keep an eye on in after hours here to see it keeps moving, all.
Speaker 1: Right, looking at chairs of Tesla, as you mentioned, moving higher in the after arts, which is surprising to me, Carol, because this was kind of priced in I was checking the Yeah, I thought I thought it was priced in. I was checking the prediction markets ahead of time, and call she had it at over ninety percent that this was for Tesla.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, we've had a lot of conversations, I feel like over the last couple of weeks and the lead up to this, and I think the thing was that Tesla isn't Tesla without Elon Musk in a big way. And I think the expectation was that this was going to happen. There a lot of supporters of Elon Musk say yes, but yeah, but even I feel like members of our team. But the other thing is this parameters, like he's got to hit certain metrics in order for that pay package to play out over is it a decade or so. I forget what the timeline Carmen is on that, but there are some metrics he's got a hit in order to get all of that money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you're right. And I think it also sort of goes to show, you know, the positive stock reaction goes to show that investors really like when Elon is focused on Tesla when he's not doing other things, and it has their full attention. And so this is I think hopefully a nod that it will get that from him going forward. One more that I was looking at after hours this evening ahead go ahead Xpedia, So that's ticker EXPE and I want to point this one out. So shares her up about fourteen percent and after hours, really big move, and it's coming after the company raised its full year outlook for gross bookings and revenue and specifically signaling that strong travel trends are continuing into the holiday quarter. You know, obviously, travel, I think has been a really huge thing that everybody's watching this year and right now, you know, we're having issues with with airlines, but people are still spending money and they're they're trying to travel, so that's flowing through for XPA.
Speaker 2: The stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.