Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, you're no no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, kid, I guess what's gonna be? We tell you what's Sai Rachel than like Simpi, Kid's dead life, Rick doin everything from checking Vanilla.
Speaker 1: Chrispy's good. I love him. This fall weather same so much.
Speaker 3: Yea makes me think that maybe we have a fall episode coming up.
Speaker 1: No, that was last week. Okay, remember well, I gotta tell you though, I'm sorry, I'm going downhill fast. I'm not feeling that great. Okay, yesterday, you know when you get that little like tinge in the back of your throat nazel drip, and you're like, oh, it's here, Yeah, here it comes. And then this morning I woke up my throat was hurting and my nasal on my headache. Right now, so happy you came to work.
Speaker 3: And now I'm sitting next to you in a tight air locked space and now we're gonna share cereal and your hands are gonna be all over everything.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. Well, we have a lot to do. I can't can't miss work, no for sure.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you also definitely can't work from home.
Speaker 1: You haven't done that before ever. I actually today was a very very busy Okay, it was that, you know. I know, I said to myself this morning, there's no way that I could have done from home what I had to do here today. Got it? So it's it's it's problems, yeah, for sure. Anyway, welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Let it be known, guys, if I'm not here next week, we all know the culprit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's my plan. Yeah, and then you'll sit there and be like, and he's gone again. Now, how did that happen? He's sick. I'm uh. I'm kind of excited about the cereal, but also cautiously optimistic. Okay, ooh sounds to me like we just got the title for the episode. Oh, we've had cereals from them before, and you apparently have this big deal with them. I don't know, but yet I haven't seen anything wish Yeah, with the Wishing Grads. The Wishing grad Yes, So I was at my barbers. Did I tell the story? Dad? You told him I actually went and bought this, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I was at the barber, uh huh, and the guy comes in with a whole box of three wishes and I'm like, oh, okay, cool, and my barber is like, oh my god, I want to try these. These are going to be so good. And then I was like, oh, we've had three Wishes before. And then my barber was like, oh my god, yeah that's right. He hosts a Cereal podcast. He's like, oh my god, you're Andrew, the one that's on Z one hundred, that podcast with Scottie. And I was like, yeah, what can I say, stars, they're just like us, we all get our haircuts. No.
Speaker 1: But then he was like, oh my god, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: My wife is like the marketing director, and yeah, well, three wishes. And then we were texting and I'm not sure if I sent my address. I'm so sorry if I didn't. Also, I'm just looking at your board. How is there this much dust?
Speaker 1: Because nobody cleans it ever. Yeah, they're all like that, Can I give you a feather duster? You can do it. I'll get you a feather dunt. No, you can do it if you want No, No, I will get you the feather duster. Then I'll do it. I don't have time for this. Let's eat cereal. I don't have time for this time to dust.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I will bring one in for you.
Speaker 1: Too. Dust, so you can do it. Okay, you get you want to. If the dust bod I love it, dust so nice. If the dust bothered, you know what dust is. It's just dead skin. Really well, then you've been shedding a lot. So I was very excited to see this flavor in cost Co. No less, so it was expensive this box, Andrew, but anything for the show, well the next one, I promised. Don't promise, don't promise, do'm promise. Plus I feel much worse when they send it to us and we say it's awful than when we buy it and say it's all you're easily sounding right, Yeah, we gotta we gotta run through this one. We need to hurry light everything. Yes, lighteol three wishes. This is marshmallowy. It's my favorite, but there's there's no marshmallows in it. It's just marshmallow flavored. Fun fact. Guys.
Speaker 3: Also on the topic of infectious diseases.
Speaker 1: Go listen to Hollywood Gold wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week we did an episode on contagion, and I have to tell you ten out of ten did you ever see contagion?
Speaker 1: First of all, we're not doing this. I'm just telling you your Hollywood Gold podcast, talk about this one. I don't think they do so.
Speaker 3: No, No, they did actually in one episode at the end.
Speaker 1: When they made fun of us. No, they never made fun of us. Kidding me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, go listen to Hollywood Gold wherever you get your podcast. Listen to the Contagion episode because that's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Did you like that movie?
Speaker 1: Never saw it? You need to watch it?
Speaker 3: No, So, now if this doesn't have Eric Bartaga in it?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 1: Eric? Remember the time when we're gonna watch Chips episodes and talk about them. Yes, I don't know his name.
Speaker 3: Well Eric verbaga is that might be a real life.
Speaker 1: That might be a bad word in Spanish. Now, all of a sudden, you speak Spanish. I do?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: See? Okay, yeah, so there's two there's two bags in this box here. I can't get him back in. I hate the double box thing. I do too. There has to be a better way, Costco, Like I love you, Costco, but there's got to be a better way. How do you say it? Osco? Costco? Cost cost Co? I remember when it was price Club. I do too. We talked about that. Remember, Yeah, going back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge, Andrew Garrett didn't steal all our Farmland Fresh Dairies milk, because you know he does that sometimes. Oops, we're using Farmland Fresh Dairies organic whole milk.
Speaker 3: When you were in the milk case, were you looking for the cowfees?
Speaker 1: I did, And that's why I pick up Farmland Fresh Dairies. Yum. All right, A little overboard there, pal oh, okay, okay, glad. I can't do anything right this episode. So there they are fruit loop ish shapes, smells like mars. I hope we don't get that little after taste. Let's see. The crunches is on par with It's great when it goes in your mouth. If you let it stay in your mouth too long, you start to get that little bit of a whatever the monk fruit or I think it's yunk fruit or whatever it is. The marshmallow flavoring is great at the beginning again, but it's I can't I don't understand. I don't I don't get it, I.
Speaker 3: Will say, compared to the other ones that we've had, uh huh, this at least the sweetness goes with the flavor.
Speaker 1: You know, I do. They got the marshmallow flavor on target.
Speaker 3: But the weird monk fruit aftertaste goes along with the sweetness to a degree where it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it two balls in a spoon. I think that they do a really good job. They're the best of the ones that don't that have monk fruit or stevia.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to be nice, right, No I'm not. I'm telling you the truth. Now. This is let me tell you. If this was like a sugar cereal, like if Kellogg's made this, the flavor would be great if it was all sugar. Yeah, you know, because I really like the marshmallow flavor. It is good, but I'm gonna have to give it two balls because of that that aftertaste that kicks in. Yeah. I wonder if there's a way to get around that. Three wishes.
Speaker 3: If you want to invite us to your plant and we could watch what exactly is put in and then we could taste test. Well, we we want to taste tested. Invite us to your cereal factory.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that your first wish? Yes, that's my first wish. Thank you As your second wish for me to go away. No, I would never want that, Scott, you and your's shirt. You don't make fun of my long eyeans Hey, you leave it alone. So I just can't wait to go May. Since it is fall, Andrew, our good friends at General Mill sent us their fall box. You know that. Yeah, look o, I love that. We get pr packaging. Hello Ottoman autumnon. Yes, now there is a granola in here that I'm sorry that I took a cookie mix out of here already, Cooper. I know. I one was for Cooper and one was for a contest we did on the radio, so I did take one out. Oh you could smell the pumpkin spice. Yeah, we've already done pumpkin spice cheerios. Okay, so we're not going to do it again. I'm gonna donate that somewhere. Great, but we are going to do this because we haven't done this yet. What is Cascadian Farm? Thank you, just breath.
Speaker 3: Cascadian Farm Cinnamon, apple, whole grain, oats, date powder, apples and cinnamon.
Speaker 1: This is going to be delicious and it also sold us Annie's Organic bunnies and pumpkins. You can have that they're like Teddy Grams. We don't say that it's a different brand. Well they taste okay, you know you gotta get your brand stuff going, dude, Like Teddy Grams is Nabisco. These are our friends at General Teddy all right, so.
Speaker 3: This has whole things at Apple. I could see you shake it around.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, your mouth is gonna seize up. I know right, you're not even doing you know, because I'm literally just shaking the bag, jam packed full of stuff. And you didn't even tear the tear off strip, right I did, I did? You didn't. Look. Oh, you're right, look at those giant Apple Here comes the throat closure.
Speaker 3: Great, you have pan. Do you know I found out I'm allergic to black sesame? Okay, I did. Okay, the past two times i've had black sesame, I've been oddly allergic.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it never was a thing like a little black testames on. Yes, it smells good.
Speaker 3: It does smell really good. I just know I'm gonna hate that apple.
Speaker 1: This smells like Fall, like if Fall had a scent. It's this it well, it actually does juicely pumpkin spice apples, those are all labeled as Fall candles.
Speaker 3: I get it, Andrew, I don't think you do, because you said if fall had a smell, it would be this, which is apples.
Speaker 1: There's giant like apples in here. I like this. Learn about the smells. Yeah, I we're never going to make it in the candle industry. Oh that was a weird chunk, right, You think it's going to be apple in cinnamon and sweeter. Not really? Maybe I just got a bad bite. Try again, that's blah hmm. No, a bowl and a spoon. Wow, that could have been so much better. Yeah, actual lot down. That's a huge lot down for me. It just it's it's bland. It doesn't Does this doesn't taste like fall? Smells like fall without the milk, But it does not taste like.
Speaker 3: I got sizzling carbonated apple.
Speaker 1: That's what it tastes like. Does it taste like cheese doodle?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. They never tasted like cheese toodles. It's not a thing that I say when it is just sizzling fruits. Sizzling fruits have never tasted like cheese soodles.
Speaker 1: Oh you you think it tastes like seltzer, Yes, because it.
Speaker 3: Does, because it's sizzles when it's reactivated or hydrated whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do right here. It's not good. I'm just gonna tell you that straight up. It's not good.
Speaker 3: Like maybe when you buy this thinking to yourself, Oh, I'm gonna have fallen a cup. There are so many better alternatives.
Speaker 1: This just that, ain't it. You might want to throw this on like some plain yogurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on yogurt. Yes, you have a full apple chunk and you go for it.
Speaker 1: Look how many files are in this particular or folder demonic? That's weird. Six sixty six? And look what's on that box right there? Are you gonna hit me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Look six six six? Something's going on Delos Myerto. You know what, I'm gonna give it. The Day of the Dead, that's different. Yeah, that's coming up. Yeah, November first, I know all about it. No Mexican heritage. Okay, uh, did you know that Sinco Tomyo is not Independence Day in Mexico? Just letting you know, cool people misunderstand, all right? Anyway, So I'm gonna give that a ball in a spoon also because it wasn't really you know what, I'm gonnake it two balls, two balls, two balls? How about that? Were you looking at your phone? No, it just was wow, millennial, two balls. We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do, and we're back millennials. Isn't their phones? But no, no, I know exactly what that is. My daughter was late for school today, and that is the attendance office calling me. Oh yeah, I'm not going to answer. Oh boy, we're playing hooky on. We're busy. Okay, you know, you call back and say, oops, sorry, no, I don't know. I'll say, you know, we were at the doctor's office or something. Okay, fun because this is the doctor's office. Yeah, for sure. Anyway, we're gonna go into the box that Matt sent us quite a while back. Fine, we've got our backlog of store brand cereals. Love it, so we're gonna do a sweet one to counteract those two. Great. Yeah, let's go. All right, So this is best Yet. If you recall, there used to be some best Yet markets around here.
Speaker 3: This is legit, like senior Citizen home writing, is it?
Speaker 1: It just looks like it. Yeah, But looked at the cute little fox on there. It was stuck in the eighties. But there's the nineties fox on the skateboard. Yeah, that's true. His name is like Dylan is Yo. I'm Dylan the skating Squirrel. No, that's a fox. Yo. I'm Frank the skating Fox. Now does he only have two fingers? Or is he being saying peace bro? He's saying peace bro, okay, because he's part of nineties skater culture. That was you? That was me. What a great title name for the cereal? Too Happy Shape? Yep, they're just Happy Shape.
Speaker 3: I didn't like a commercial for that Best Yet Happy Shape.
Speaker 1: Well, they generally don't have commercials for a store brand items. Well, maybe they should start, you know. So this is a sweetened oat cereal with marshmallow. Is going to be your fake lucky charms. It's a good source of eleven essential viterins and minerals. I can't even speak my nose. I got problems, but so let's get through this. Okay. So anyway, Best Yet was a chain of supermarkets. I don't know if there's still any around. This may just be like a store type brand. You know, God, what a terrible bag. I know that bag tour weird. Let's see stars, Oh they're stars. Okay, so the cereal pieces are stars. So you have basically all. You have a crown, you have a moon, a half moon that's green, some sort of stars. You have a half moon that's purple. Yeah, you have a wand what is this thing? This could be so many things. This could be a I think as a cloud with a thunderbolt. I think it's wand no cloud thunderbolt. If they have magic wizard hats, then they thunder and lightning. Oh wizard, it's a lightning bolt that goes with wizards. Yeah yeah, yeah, they cast spells and it goes boom and lightning comes out.
Speaker 3: Is a male wizard, a warlock or a wizard?
Speaker 1: No, a wizard, he's the guy with the white beard. Yeah, but like a warlock is something different? It is. Yeah, I don't go look at your Game of Thrones thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I watched four seasons of it, got to the red winning episode and it was like, I think that's it for me.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about. Game of Thrones, the show you just brought up, but I never watched it. I don't think about it. I just figured that there's wizards and warlocks and goose and Gobblins in it. I don't know. Mhm. It Hatesdale. I mean it is, oh yeah, John, Yeah, but it's fine cool, still good.
Speaker 3: Not really, I'm gonna give this three bowls. It's Lucky Charms, which I like, but it's stale and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And think it would been better if it wasn't stale. Yeah really, m m. I'm gonna judge it on its current state, which I think is fresh. So I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. I think it's pretty good. What did you say? I forgot I wasn't listening. Three okay, so there is Oh look at all the fun animals on the back, Andrew, I don't know where you can find the cereal sometimes Yet at Best Yet markets. I'm going let's look it up and see if they still exist.
Speaker 3: I mean, if the font of the store is any indication.
Speaker 1: Is there a website on there? Best Yet? Is there a website on there? Andrews yet? Dot com? Is there? Yeah? Real, yep, I see Best Yet dot Com. You're wincing, like, ah, bring home the bacon? Where to buy? I see? I don't think there's any Best Yet stores anymore. But there's several look at all of that. Yeah, but I don't know if those are actually best yet markets. See these are the name Family Grocery. Is this that the other? Yeah? Oh wow, there's one hundred and forty stores in our area where you can pick this up eight eleven on Long Island. Wow. One an old bed page. No, not so much anyway. Thanks for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Oh god, well, what my nose is running?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Bless you?
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like I won't see you next week, folks.
Speaker 1: It's been really great. We'll be doing the Bowl Chat from home. Yep, looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Honestly a nice little week off right, although I am going away next week, so.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice. Thank you to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. We love you Farmland Fresh Dairies. Please follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 3: Yes, follow me. And Andrew Pug follow him at Zie Scotti b Join our Cruncher's chat on Instagram.
Speaker 1: We love you guys. Hopefully we'll have a Bowl Chat later this week. Thank you so much for listening. Yeah. Otherwise, we'll see you next week with an all new Serial Killers on Monday until we see you then say Crunch Andrew, Lunch to go. Dis Some Fects also out of tissues.