Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data on tim Steeveek.
Speaker 1: Along with Nora Melenda, let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We're joined by Bloomberg News Cross Asset reporter Deniza Soakova. Denitza, you have a lot to choose from. Did you even find any that are moving lower?
Speaker 3: It was very hard to find moving lower. So let's start with those movie higher. It's Intel. It's been the big news of the day, apart from obviously everything fed. President Trump said that Intel had agreed to give the US government a ten percent equity stake. We're yet to see the formal announcements that is expected later today. The ticker, of course, INTC we've seen quite a few jumps as those news have been developing today. We're seeing more than seven percent. Really one of the big ginners in the SMP. The deal be part of a bit to provide a boost Intel Intel, of course, has been through a turbulent stretch. Investors have been worried that it's falling behind it and it's losing its technology stick technology, and of course President Trump has been trying to get a stick there. This is something that's rarely, of course, has happened in history. It's an intervention in American company that really is kind of a precedent. But what we're seeing is that, of course, in August he announced that Nvidia and AMD agree to pay fifteen percent of revenue of certain cheap sales to the US. So clearly there is this campaign to generate revenue of those American companies. But so far the market is reacting very positively, and of course there are many worries behind. But so far we're focusing on the optimism for Intel.
Speaker 4: Shares of Inteller up twenty five percent year to date. But I mean, when you look at Wall Street recommendations, about seventy eight percent of analysts are saying to hold the stock for saying buy and seven saying sell. But you're looking at a name that you know, none of us know Apple. What's going on?
Speaker 3: There s another big one. Apple is in early discussion. This is like Bloomberg exclusive about using Google Gemini to power a revamped version of Siri. Obviously have been main chases with Syria. Many discussions in It seems like this is what has been underway for quite some time. This is marketing a key pottentional step toward outsour seeing more of its artificial intelligence. We're actually seeing post the reaction from both Google and Apple. Of course, the ticker is app L and the stock is about one point five percent. Google has started training on model that could run on Apple services, That's what people said. But this, of course takes the time Apple approached Google to explore building a custom a model that will serve as the foundation of the new sery most likely next year. Of course, that's been interesting development. Apple hasn't been necessarily keeping up with the rest of seven this year, but we're seeing a boost on this news. So we're yet to see how investors we will read that going forward or that old sourcing of AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bloomberg News exclusive from Mark German. Another one. Did you have a question, Noura, you're gonna no.
Speaker 4: I want to see what's going on with that exclusive with okay, cool, let's keep going on, right all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Imtu into it?
Speaker 1: Into it is the next one, and you did find an actual decliner.
Speaker 3: I actually found one. I was so excited about all the small caps writing that I forgot the into It fell five percent. The tax software company had a tepid forecast. It actually had a pretty strong earnings report, but all we care about is the forecast, and clearly the reaction is pretty bad. The ticker is i TU. The tax preparation software said it expects sales growth between fourteen and fifteen percent, and that's where the street is disappointed. They expected stronger growth rates. Revenue actually climbed twenty percent. We're talking about nearly four billion in revenue, and this is ahead of online estimate. But this wasn't enough to bring relief. The stock is up five percent year today, but if you look at the chart, the last few weeks have been quite painful. Last month, the company launched a set of AI agent and it's working to automate a lot of things, including customer relation, financial analysis. But so far, it seems like investors are not necessary necessarily rewarding the AI success.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.