Speaker 1: He is Drink Chants, motherfucking podcast. Man, he's a legends every Queens rapper. He ain't agreed as your boy in O R E. He's a Miami Hill pop pioneer. Put up his dj e f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know in the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk Drink Chants, mother fucking postcavery Days.
Speaker 1: New Year, c that's it's time for Drink Champs. Drink up, mother? What good be you hoping to be your boy?
Speaker 3: In O R E?
Speaker 1: What up his dj e f N.
Speaker 4: We are celebrating a five hundred episode Drink Champs ten year anniversary.
Speaker 1: And this is motherfucker and oh R and motherfucking dj f N.
Speaker 4: And today I'm gonna be honest with you. I've been trying to get this man his flowers for almost ten years.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I one million percent love this man's comedic genius.
Speaker 1: One mean percent.
Speaker 2: Know what he means to comedy, what he means to the world, what he means to hip hop, what he means to uh everything in the world. This man, it's one of the funniest people on the planet.
Speaker 1: Spikey.
Speaker 4: He's the only reason why I've watched Saturday Night Sorry, because a lot of people are going to listen hear that and be like what But in case you don't know what the Toko ma talking about, the one and only I'm gonna be honest and I'm gonna get straight into this. Yes, when you stop doing Saturday Night Live, I stopped watching it?
Speaker 1: Yeah too, you yeah, me too. Not check it. I'm tapping it everywhere. Yes, in a while. But you know, I'm a fan of comedy man, so of course I'm still gonna watch it. But go ahead, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but but okay, let lets let's let's talk about that, right, because for a comic comedian.
Speaker 1: You get office Saturday Night Live, right, And.
Speaker 4: Part me for saying this this way, Diana, can I get a white one, part me for saying this this way?
Speaker 1: I'm away.
Speaker 4: It's being on Saturday Night Live more important. If you're black, off you're white. Now I'm asking you this is a black man, But I feel like you can answer it as both.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I feel like it is a It's definitely one of those moments as a black comic when you get that show, right, it means that for the rest of your career, you don't have to worry about being broke.
Speaker 1: I think because I think about being broke.
Speaker 2: You said, yeah, because I mean even today, like I have a I got a show now on Fox that I do and I get paid more money than I even got paid on White Famous for doing that show. So I remember Chris Rock has said, I met Lord.
Speaker 1: Michaels and I ain't been broke.
Speaker 2: S But it's real though, when you meet that man, it's it's too Yes, sir, that is the boss of SNL, that is the creator. You know, he made it back in nineteen seventy five. I believe it was him and Dick Ebersoll. They made it together. He had left for he had left for a few years. When Eddie Murphy came on the show, he wasn't there, but and Eddie Murphy did save that franchise because you know, the ratings were sinking and they needed somebody and Eddie was the star.
Speaker 1: But as a black man.
Speaker 2: You know when you get on that show that you're not going to have any problems making money for the rest of your life. So it is important as a black comic to get up there. But you always got to make sure you touch the niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Stay with the hook, stay with the hook. Yes, And you know I did that before I got on the show. I was I was hitting the Chitlin circuit. You know, I was in New York doing the seventy five dollars hundred dollars rooms. And you know, me and my sister, we were on our little mini tour after Charlie Murphy because you know Charlotte, Charlie was in my video. I paid him too.
Speaker 1: You paid him. I paid him, listen. That was the only way I was doing that.
Speaker 2: I had you. But you know, he took me to role when I was nineteen, and honestly, I felt because Eddie.
Speaker 1: Got SNL in nineteen that was my SNL at the time. Yeah, he was hot, like a Chappelle's show.
Speaker 2: He was just one of the funniest dudes. But then the Lord had different plans. So as a twenty two year old I got the shows. Then. You know, it's been popping ever since. And almost got fired a few times, you know about that.
Speaker 4: But you know I recently watched Eddie's documentary, right, yeah, yeah, and Eddie talked about when he went on sn L and then he left, and it was similar to your story because I believe you didn't know you were being let go until the public and then and then but Eddie returned.
Speaker 1: So my question for you is if they call you in two years, Oh yeah, Look, it's no beef Man between me. I loved and beef Man.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: He's just way better than looking. She's the shot and rap. I mean, he's just explained how much opportunity came out of that for him. So let me let you finish. Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Me and Lord Michael's were totally cool. I mean we text back and forth. We're still friendly, and he's always like, when you have a project, you know, let me know and you know, will help you promote it. And I take that are as you know, I'm gonna you know, you can get on the show, you know, and I would love to do it. I would love to host one day.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If this year, like how EDDI came back in absolutely absolutely a chance to see that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, you know, but it's no problem man.
Speaker 2: Like I was when I left that show, I was twenty eight years old and at the same time, I was talking to Jamie Fox and I was in talks to be White Famous, and you know I ended up getting the show and time time y'all up getting it up or fuck y'all for not picking it up.
Speaker 1: Oh man, keeping it going. Shut. Shout out to David Nevis Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He left, but that show was ahead of his time. That's what it was. That's what it was. You know what, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you, and I text you this, I said, this is my favorite, like I ain't gonna lie to you. I almost talked you because I was dis close to stalking him, like I should have gone because I was like that first season the only season Nigga was but that season I watched that shit so many times. I'm talking about competitively. I would come on and my wife would be like, what's wrong with you? Like because I just was watching it and that was like, I ain't gonna lot to you.
Speaker 1: I felt like you put yo. No, I don't want to say you're all into it, but you nailed it like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything wrong with that with White Famous at all, like at all.
Speaker 1: Like there was not a it wasn't a problem with the show.
Speaker 2: It was a problem with the producers, like meaning meaning, it was a lot of problems behind closed doors with the creativity part of it. You know Tom Kappano, who was who a great writer. You know, he wrote Californiaication, but he was in charge of writing that show. I ain't California. But look, but the same dude wrote White Famous, you know what I'm saying. But we were supposed to it was supposed to be more.
Speaker 1: Of a collaborative effort, and it wasn't, you know, because so you didn't write that. I thought that was all you I mean.
Speaker 2: I came, I was coming up with stuff on the set, But as far as the skeleton of the script, no, we didn't do that. We didn't do really. Yeah, but we put our so what's his name again, Tom Cappin. I'm sorry, Tom, I'm so sorry him. And he did a great job, did a great job. He did a great job. But like I said, we we were on set, we were able to freestyle, you know what I mean. And Tim, Tim's story was great at letting us do that. So the director yeah, yeah, yeah, hip hop, yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 1: It became what it was.
Speaker 2: But man, if they just could have gotten together, and if the black writing team would have been collaborate, if we all would have collabed, that show would have probably ran as long as Snowfall, because snow one came out the same year that that show came out.
Speaker 1: And you see damn and now this nigga, his nigga said yeah, I look good mate.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: He's never not English right like in public public He's like, hey, wow, you want to be wanted to act?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be Snowfall said the last episode with the with the busted. Let me just get a quick story.
Speaker 2: So you know, John Singleton lived down the block for me.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: After we interviewed him. I used to see him almost every day.
Speaker 4: We want to be at the same juice bar drinking and we grasped by the way, and I would I would ask him, can I get on the Snowfall?
Speaker 1: And he was like, you can never be on Snowfall. But he let de ray up there. He said, he said your new.
Speaker 4: York asked you said you can never be I get it anywhere else I got it. He said, you will never be a non New Yorker And I was like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Give me your best West Coast accent that you would come on because that hurt my feelings. I gotta practice, now, what like you, I gotta practice.
Speaker 2: Because that hurt my feeling. He thought, he was like, but they hurt my feeling. But yo, I'm gonna tell you so before you can go there. Every time I'm trying to do a West Coast nigga, I just think about ice Cube and I just get get to it. That show he's playing with shoes. You said you had to him when you've seen him, right, do.
Speaker 1: What sorr?
Speaker 2: Because you see ice Cube and uh, Chris Tucker's son, that I would have I would have bought my Friday tickets right then. Then the scene is so and I'm so tired of Well, first of all, you know ice Cube. Ice Cube is very good at playing those roles, of course he is. But the genius that he has definitely gets buried. That man is a genius to be able to take a production company and feed so many black people like a beautiful thing, and to be able to to translate on screen so real, you know what I'm saying. He was good in Triple X. Friday is my favorite. Him and Chris Tucker sitting down having that conversation. I think he's playing what you ain't playing about his money. Say they had a gun on when you've.
Speaker 1: Seen him right, Yeah, we're not even a nigga the hood and play like that. You know where you stay? You know where my mama stayed.
Speaker 6: Man, that's fire cuban, someone that's like constantly reinventing themselves without inventing themselves.
Speaker 1: You know, you'll see Chris Tucker at the airport.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know what you're getting that, bro, I know what he's getting that saying that he be acting the same and your young kids. Come on, we're going to MC dump.
Speaker 1: Yo, I get this character. What you mean?
Speaker 2: What you mean you gotta used to fetch We can't do what the nigga because you gotta used to finish it.
Speaker 1: That's why I got a whole bunch of mag was the pocon you know at the airport? Just now, what do you saying? Nothing? I walked by here. Here's so many securities with him.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, swear to God, going to Atlanta. He had so many security buying and I was just about to take me and Chris. I got school and I was just about to say high or something, and then the security just looked at me and I was just like, I hang't in the mood for it. God, So you know, I'll text him or something.
Speaker 1: But Chris is the cooler. He would have Who's something you doing? So? So shift it back to you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You do impressions deserve. Has there ever been anybody who got mad at you for doing that?
Speaker 1: Pressure? Of course? It's it's like it was. It was two people. One of those one of those people.
Speaker 2: Not tell me jay Z good Now jay Z loves it, Okay, every time he sees me whatever, fake jay Z?
Speaker 1: Fake, you're the team version. What's the cost service called? It's the cost service? Way more? He called you come Amazon? Who? So who's the two? Who's the too? It was it was Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 2: Didn't like it at first because you know, because it's muscle man, because I was I was just doing a nigga that was stuttering like I wasn't when I was doing it, and I wasn't like it was disrespectful. But you know, Nail Skip, Now, if I break it down, I think I will never ever go on on the fans again. Twenty three million dollars the month to be paying for a piece of cool chat, I ain't doing it no more.
Speaker 1: But he's cool with it now, he said. At first, you are locked in, he said.
Speaker 2: He said, I know how how you study people, and I feel like if you do an impression, you gotta really nail it.
Speaker 1: That's why he was pissed. And then Kanye just don't like it.
Speaker 2: So you know what I mean, you know, Bro, Like, you know, I'm happy that you know, you got a chance to, you know, show your chops in front of the world.
Speaker 1: But you know, let me tell you where I came from. Bro. So what we're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna do is we're not gonna have the comedians, you know what personating the people that can do change, bro. You know, and you know called j farawoll I said, if you had an energy last night, Nigga, his energy was it was different.
Speaker 1: But he don't like to be impersonated. Man, That's it. It's just Kanyekanye.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, and I understood what he was I understand now what he was saying because when I was on that so now and of course it's satire whatever, but they made him look crazy. And I do think Kanye is crazy. I think Kanye is is very he's very lucid. He's very he's very well articulated. And I mean he's a genius like you think. And he went to school, he studied, and he's a genius.
Speaker 1: Bro. And this new album is fire. I ain't even gonna lie, you know what I mean. I love it. You know, niggas got quiet a good question. You know, we just interviewed.
Speaker 7: Sea though yesterday. Okay, I forgot I did that, nigga. Yeah, we got some spoons and you know, I love I love just lovely because it's all about that Senator, your lord and you.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah yeah. So so so that's the only two people who got mad. Only two people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's talk about the people that praise you, right, So who's the people that be like, man, when you do me like pause, when you're like you know, when you impersonate me.
Speaker 1: I love that ship, bro, Chris Tucking, like you just talking. Chris Tucker loves it.
Speaker 2: He had me doing it, doing an impersonation of him at the icing party.
Speaker 1: He even had me doing to Sidney Poitier.
Speaker 2: That was, yeah, I was I don't know if I should do your voice to Sydney Poitier and.
Speaker 1: Nigga ninety you might might take him out of here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Your voice is a little more man.
Speaker 1: Listen to this man. Listen to this man.
Speaker 2: And I did the impression. Sidney Poitier was like, you have a talent that will inspire. But if you ever impersonated me, I shall.
Speaker 1: Find you, I said, shall find you.
Speaker 2: That's any time a nigga talk of old English, huge Shakespeare, holy me up man.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, as a comedian, as a comedian right Saturday Night Live, it's probably the end all be all. Like sometimes me and h E. F N we say we talked to each other and we say, damn, we want Drake, we want doctor Dre, we want jay Z. But that might be the end, because where did we go from there? Right, You're an up and coming comedian, still crazy and Saturday Night Lives calls. How does this call happen? They caught your manager? They call you direct, like.
Speaker 1: What happened or not? I had au so in two thousand and nine, I was in New York and I was.
Speaker 2: At Caroline's shout out to shout out to the folks in Caroline. Now, I've never been to Carolina I've been a comedy store. I've been to all the other laugh factory. I've never been to Carolina, but I always promoted comedians going to Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shut down now.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Okay, they didn't make it through the pandemic. Something something happened, and I don't think it was exactly the pandemic, but it was some other situation and now the club is closed. So when Matt Carolines I do a showcase for Bob Sumner, it was it was a laugh mob at the time because some.
Speaker 4: Time out you got the you got the gig from someone seeing you at Carolina's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I got an agent from somebody seeing me at Carolina Continue. So Josh Pearl shout out to Josh Pearl, he was my agent at the time, and he said, I'm going to get you an audition for SNL. And I said, okay, this was crazy. There was somebody from SNL there that night, that's what and she was, she said, but she told me no, she said, she said, your impersonations are too good.
Speaker 1: They're so good that they're not funny. You have to character on them up a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then when I got into the show, she wasn't working there no more. So you know, she she got fired, you know what I mean, she should giving me bad advice like that. So I got the agent and put together an audition tape the first time because they were trying to see if they were going to do a mid season replacement.
Speaker 1: They were going to replace the cast. Remember, they didn't end up doing that.
Speaker 2: They ended up waiting til the end of the year, and I sent another audition tape in and at the end of well, at the beginning of the summer of twenty ten, they called me in for an audition during the summer and I got it like.
Speaker 1: That, nailed it.
Speaker 2: The guy that was the camera guy, he was like, I've never haven't had an audition like that in a long time. And I'm twenty two. So I'm like, yeah, whatever, we'll see you know what I'm saying. Three weeks later, Lauren Michael's calls me up, Are you ready to come to New York City? This should be a very exciting call. Well, I think you're gonna work hard, and yeah, you're going to it. You should be very excited.
Speaker 1: The White Nose Lauren Michaels.
Speaker 2: So, if you've seen if you've seen Austin Powers nigga doctor Evil.
Speaker 1: That's that's who that is. You know what I'm saying. So he calls me and then it was on from there. Brother, it was on. Bro I'm about round a little bit. No, absolutely, I get a d D two. Yeah. Is it true that only one black person can be in control that one? I mean, we'll think about it. Man. Me and Keenan were on at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, Keenan is k the nigga Keenan, Yeah, slaves will mascurcated keen Yeah, he's not leaving. Keenan has been there a minute, and as he shouldn't. He is the goat of sech sketch comedy. It wouldn't when he was created. God rated him for sketch like that.
Speaker 4: I say, I tell you some funny ships and then we're gonna get right back to it. Keenan hit my man super all and he was like he wanted to do Drink Champs and I was like, all right, cool, but he was like, but Drink Champs got to come to New York.
Speaker 2: I was like, how much he's committed something? So I don't even he wants to leave.
Speaker 1: Nah nah yo, nigga ain't even trying to leave New York to do that. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he's getting paid, but it has to be something crazy. I've never had a guess say. And by the way, everyone wants to come to Miami. Everyone loves to smell a pussy and you know Club eleven Damn Street.
Speaker 6: His defense, then you could probably tell us better the SNL schedule that whole week you guys are working to do that's okay, okay, So that's.
Speaker 1: Probably why he can't really leave.
Speaker 2: And then he has to have family time, yeah, because he's got he's got two daughters as well, so you know, and he was married at the time. I don't I don't know what he's what he's doing right now, O Nigga said Olympics, that's crazy. Nigga's bones is britless head. So Monday, Monday is pitch. We do pitch in the evening. Tuesday is right at night. That could be anywhere from ten am in the morning whatever. You get there and so when you leave, I would usually get there about two pm and lead probably about nine ten o'clock in the morning the next day. Then on Wednesday is table read the table red starts at around three o'clock p thirty.
Speaker 1: From there it ends at eight o'clock the next day.
Speaker 2: You got rehearsal for whatever gets picked, and then Friday's rehearsal for whatever got picked.
Speaker 1: Saturday you run the show.
Speaker 2: You do dress rehearsal, you do run through dress rehearsal, and then you do the actual show.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Then on the Sunday, if.
Speaker 2: You can go to sleep after the after party, nigga, you.
Speaker 1: You die a little bit and you come back to life.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me you film Saturday Night Live on Sunday. No, no, yeah, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it starts on Saturday night, but it goes into Sunday morning after absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, get what he was saying.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, man, no, because I'm gonna be honest. That's the show that been on for thirty years, and this an institution. Yeah, that's something that I've never actually took into consideration.
Speaker 1: How they put it together. A lot of coke over there. This makes you know, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I promise you, me and you have each other's numbers, so trust me. I watched it when Eddie Murphy was on there. Yeah yeah, and then when Eddie Murphy left. I didn't watch it again until you came on that show. And when you came on that show, I swear to god, I didn't realize you were doing impersonations. I just looked at you like a straight up comment comedian, excuse me. And then afterwards I got to see you and I was like, oh, that's what he was doing. He was doing impersonations. But you are so funny to me to contradict this white.
Speaker 2: Lady that told you you're so funny to me this that I didn't even know you were doing impersonations.
Speaker 4: I just felt like you were like, Okay, so now this is straight up fan, this is fashion. Okay, so you get the gig, you start doing it. Now, how much is that it's improv How much is that.
Speaker 1: Drum?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, yo, do this to the teeth like do it like we want time? Like you know what I mean to the t okay.
Speaker 1: So I will tell you this. The code open. This is like wait, wait one second, we gotta look at this. Nigga. Okay, look at this right here, look at it. It's nigga that turned to the s.
Speaker 2: Curl nigga, curl niggas you didn't turned to just for me, nigga, That's what he didn't turn into.
Speaker 1: Before we go any further, right.
Speaker 4: Please go get yo version of We Want Times everywhere Me and Coldiy Kardashian is in the same we go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick commercial break. Let's go, okay, because I got so I got a question for you. Let's go, right, Nigga, you involved all my life? Okay, what did you do? Nigga? It won't like that.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: What do you heard he put scenes.
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: You was gonna jump into the joke? Bro? Nothing? Did you go to Epstein?
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 1: They said Turkey? They said you to Okay, So I gotta be.
Speaker 4: Careful because I joked about Joe and Jaga and they they got mad, right, I mean not they not, They got mad.
Speaker 1: They fans got mad.
Speaker 4: But they was talking about me going to Turkey, so I wanted to get them back, and I was playing around.
Speaker 2: Okay, but his his here's the death I've always had here. I am Puerto Rican. Yeah, I don't know if you know that if I let my shill grow out, I shall curl up. Should be curling them around all you motherfuckers here.
Speaker 1: But I liked it. I was as a board guy.
Speaker 4: Look, I was getting the Caesars and then I went to Paris and then body food. The barbera he had blood on his clippers and I look and I was like, I don't excuse me. He have blood on his with the shaver shid yeah, the razor rasing and I was like that I don't need I said, I just I just take the jaws. And then when I thought about it, I was like, you know what, I'm just chilling. So what happened is I went downstairs and everybody's like, yo, your here. It looks good. And I just kept it from there. Everyone thought I went to Turkey. This nigga got a Scouts transplant.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. Where the blood came from. The blood came from Scouts. I never you never jokes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, baby on his head right now. This niggas Hillary Clinton. Don't listen to what he's talking about. Bro Okay, all right, okay, I just want to know, nigga. I'll be struggling, nigga. I've been looking that God dang, if he could come back.
Speaker 1: I can come back to you know. Allright, Look, I'm receiving all the way between ship man. Okay, so back, okay, okay, what we we said.
Speaker 2: Saturday Night Loud, we were talking about you were saying watching you was saying, I didn't think you were doing impersonations, you know what I'm saying, just as I thought.
Speaker 1: You were being funny.
Speaker 2: And yeah, then we then we were going and that's that's what that's what we're getting Keenan.
Speaker 1: We we talked about Keenan before of course. Yeah, yeah, we talked about Keenan I got so you get s n L right, yeah, how was How quickly was that impact for you to your career, your social status? Like what was that transition time for you?
Speaker 2: It was crazy, man, And it was it was instantaneous because my videos had already started popping, you know what I mean, because that Denzel versus Will Smith video.
Speaker 1: They played it on E and then.
Speaker 2: It went viral. Everybody was seeing it. I got some jobs from that, right of course they saw it too, But my numbers were going crazy. Every time I did one skin on SNL, World Star.
Speaker 1: Would put it up so everybody.
Speaker 2: Figure out the world start and yeah, it was like every second people were putting it up, So it was it was quick, bro it was real quick. But then they were trying to pull me back because they saw they saw what happened and I was trying.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will say, you.
Speaker 2: Were trying to put the brakes on you where they were pumping the brakes on it, and I can honestly say that I would do a sketch, do a voice doing impression, I would get an applay us break on top of the laughs. They had to reset all the time, so they said, we don't want you to pop too quick because we didn't want you to fizzle out.
Speaker 1: So they were trying to pull me back.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that was kind of counterproductive because if I would have got the chance to run.
Speaker 4: Jesus, I know exactly what you're talking about because I love loving hip hop.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of you. Every episode we know you love it. I did love and you did.
Speaker 4: I did it, and I had a perfect experience. The problem was they wanted me and my wife to have drama. Me and my wife don't have drama, so it's it was very hard.
Speaker 2: So they uh, they actually put my wife into drama, right, they couldn't put me into drama.
Speaker 4: But here's my point. What I'm trying to say is when you do collab records, like if I do a record with uh EFN, or if I do a record with or do a record with Cameron. Let's let's say me and Cameron basically have the same fans, so it's not really like but me and And I'm gonna say this, it wasn't until I did this collaboration, until I actually I felt I was collaborating.
Speaker 1: And this was R Kelly. How did you know? I don't know. I remember that song because in my head every day this is crazy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, So when I did R Kelly record.
Speaker 4: Old Ladies, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, R Kelly, I don't know if you don't don't know your family.
Speaker 1: No, his fan base is his old ladies. For sure. They start coming to me to.
Speaker 2: The airport, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: I was Robert and I would.
Speaker 4: Be and I would be like, who the fuck is Robert? I don't know this niggass Roberts. This niggas are Kelly niggas. This is before you, before he's being you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what? You know he was getting followed by geriatric box. Yes, so.
Speaker 2: My only other time I got a collaboration was when I did Reggaeton. But Daddy Yankee, Sorry, Daddy Yankee, you all Kelly's in the same category over here. So sorry, I apologize because I don't mean like y'all like the same people. I mean you put them in the same same story. Now, let me make my point. When I did Love and Hip Hop, my wife liked it because she was on there with me. But again, these elderly black lady would not leave me in the funk alone. They would see me in Prime one twelve and be like, what's up, honey, And that's that's just how old the black ladies say to you.
Speaker 4: They call you honey, they call you baby. Yeah, that's up there. And my wife would be like, what the fuck. And they had no they had no concern like they just was like, no filter, no filter. That's what I meant to say. Now, I adapted that Love and Hip Hop audience.
Speaker 1: Did I like it? I'm gonna be honest, I did.
Speaker 4: Now my question to you, I know this was a long gated question, but my question to you is Saturday Night Live has so much of an inducted audience and they have so much of a mixed audience because with me with love and hip hop. That was a black audience with you. They had to be so mixed. They had to be Nashville people.
Speaker 1: They had to be fucking it was. It was mixed. It was it was. It was white mixed. It was all the whites everywhere. That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Too far, too fast, Okay, Because what I'm trying to say is, when you do I showed that so seasonal like that, you get the audience absolutely, And when you got.
Speaker 2: The audience, what was that audience looking like to you? I mean, because I have no idea, Well, my coachy rates got rocketed, all different, all different saying I was. I mean, I was in a relationship at first, and I was faithful to my girl.
Speaker 1: But when we broke up, Nigga Nigga like it was. I went there. I went from like six to sixty and like a god damn year, Nigga. I was out here. Nigga was. I was out here.
Speaker 2: I was a rock walling them all. But he wasn't a vegan at all. No him, Nigga was all for it. Yeah, I got dag.
Speaker 1: They love me. It was all types of different white European all types of.
Speaker 2: Them, you know, what I'm saying, And you got you before we get into white famous, you.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of white pussy. Let's get sort out.
Speaker 2: Well listen, okay, Blizzard Dory, I got, I got, I got Cootie Big with a sleep You understand, Bam, that's the word I need to explain.
Speaker 1: I definitely have no idea with this. Everywhere. That's what I means. It means everywhere. I got it. You know, I was just you know, I'm a I'm all right dude, I look, you know you let stand to your passport. I got a couple of stamps. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, But it was, you know, having that audience. I already had a bubbling. I had the black audience, you know what I'm saying. But they were tuning in to see me on the show, you know, like you.
Speaker 1: They were like you. They didn't watch they didn't watch it first. A lot of them. Some Keenan had a good he had a good.
Speaker 2: Fan base, but more black people because I was in the I was in the social media age, like when everything started popping and my stuff was getting shipped, So you were right there.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, I feel like social media it is now well start the beginning of it, at the beginning of.
Speaker 2: Twenty ten, like around there, that's when it really I feel like all of us.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I feel like all of us we adapted social media as opposed to these kids. Now they're just leading with social media. Yeah, yes, okay, continue.
Speaker 2: We had I would say my generation, we had the Netscape exploding, my Space, we had MySpace, we saw MySpace, we saw Facebook, and then we saw that turn into Instagram Instagram twenty twelve, and then New Friends with Tom Tom.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tom's friend with Tom. Tom. Tom's parties with Tom was a Tom just forced you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, don't know Tom Tom was like the first pedophile, No Tom one.
Speaker 1: He saw the company and bounced, Yeah we you call him a pedophiles. I don't know. He's sorry talk. I mean the picture looks suspect as the motherfucker. The nigga never turned around. I don't want to. I was opening up other account. This nigga was my first follow every every I had, I remember a monster. I had my Space music that was popping. It was popping. It was shout out to Tito. Shut up.
Speaker 4: Let me just let me just say this real great, Tito, this is my friend. Uh he ran my space and the duel from my hood made a dis record about me, and Tito called me.
Speaker 1: Then he take down his page or some ship let me sell. So Tito hit me.
Speaker 2: It was like, Yo, what do you want me to do? Like this guy made a disrecord about you?
Speaker 1: And I go.
Speaker 4: He goes, you want me to take his page down or you want me to take this disrecord and make it your record?
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is so dope. When I tell you he took his record off of there, off the player, off the player, and then put my record on there, then put his record on there with a fucking dress and a mixtape. I've never heard a gangster call and be like I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He called me. It was like please, bro, whatever you did, can you please undo.
Speaker 2: That ship because like he couldn't take it down.
Speaker 1: So everybody who went on his pade, he was getting cooked. He was getting cooked.
Speaker 2: So Tito, in case I've ever not tell you, because you know, Tito does a six months fast and.
Speaker 4: I don't like him when he's not when he's not drinking. Yeah, he does six months every year of drinking. I'm not drinking. Yeah, he does, he does, and but he still.
Speaker 1: Hangs out with me. We still we're still getting together, Tito.
Speaker 2: In case I never said thank you, I would like to say thank you on a JF album.
Speaker 1: Except broke our first Drink Champs awards.
Speaker 4: Now, this is the reason why I understand that he goes six months stop drinking.
Speaker 1: So we won our first award, right, We got invited to some awards ceremony in l A.
Speaker 6: Early Drink Champs were nominated some like semi Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Thing like you know, off the off the strip was, yeah, y'all, Papa, he's in l A. So we sent him on behalf of us. We didn't think we're going to weld just go and.
Speaker 4: Representas against degenerous Jim Carry like we were against like we and white people.
Speaker 1: We're like, we're not winning. It was like it was like Drake against Kendrick all over again. I'm definitely not going to go on that skin color about man versus. We're still skipping over that. U.
Speaker 6: We won the award est us the pig. You were all like, oh ship, we won. And then he liked that and then he broke. He dropped the listening day.
Speaker 2: He liked this.
Speaker 1: He got drunk, he celebrated to win, and then he dropped it, and he dropped the fucking award, bro And we told, we told him send it over. For a whole season. We had it like the Broken War. We had the broken.
Speaker 2: Award like the whole And guess what this is what makes us fucking foul people. It's like eighteen dollars a gato.
Speaker 1: We never.
Speaker 9: We not only we never brought the award, we never bought like like yours and mine. It was just twenty eight dollars between us both. Listen, man, It was a sentimental.
Speaker 1: Award, is so yeah, it was like the dream Chancel sentimental. We even lost the broken one like this in the change. No, you don't know you, you're Boris You and Boris lost. Yeah, me and Boris you.
Speaker 4: You're in charge of this ship. Yeah, all right, so let's let's get back. Mm hmmm, white famous man. Oh, I sincerely not saying this because you're here. I sincerely say say this when you're not here.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was the best comedic.
Speaker 4: Genius related to reality because it was still like a reality show, but not a reality show.
Speaker 1: It was like a scripted reality show.
Speaker 2: And when I tell you, and I said it earlier and I'm sorry to reiterate it, but I'm not sorry to to I used to hit you all the time, Like every time the episodes came out.
Speaker 1: I was like, sure, what the fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do like I kid you know, that was my favorite ship on television.
Speaker 4: I could like I was so none of them. Because that's my next question. I need to understand. Was it the production company to hit you? Was it Showtime? How did this come into a forition?
Speaker 2: Well, Jamie Fox, Jamie, yeah, that was Jameis So that was Jamie Fox's idea.
Speaker 1: Him and Chris Spencer, you know, Chris Spencer, right, that's my man, Yo.
Speaker 2: Can I say this, Chris Spencer is one of the best comedians ever, not only that, just as far as like just a good person and just somebody that just helps folks.
Speaker 1: Chris Spencer is that guy.
Speaker 2: Like I can't tell you how many times I've done Award shows where I've been I've reached out to him and had him on my team, and Chris always delivered. So Chris, Chris originally wrote it. He originally wrote it with Jamie right, Jamie like originally wrote it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then please, can you remember what you're about to say.
Speaker 1: Because you know what Chris recently scheduled. That's he wants to be Chris. It's uh, I love your shown. It's just that, it's just I couldn't this game a long time, Like, oh my god, I'm here. So it's just that.
Speaker 2: That's now it's just crazy, and it's nobody's saying anything because people, you know, if they knew who this nigga really was, everybody would be cracking a.
Speaker 1: Hill up right now. But nigga, I would love to be a show nigga because I just need some coked. That's just a little coke, that's anyway. He said.
Speaker 4: He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't he doesn't, he doesn't do none of that. But this is what's crazy. And I did I did not know, Uh, Christ was involved with your show. Absolutely, But I have a show called that that that Brandy aka our manager, and it's called hook famous.
Speaker 2: Like that, like because like I'm kind of just famous in the hood anywhere in the hood.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of good. Like I'm kind of good.
Speaker 4: And I was like, if I I was to get this, oh one, Jay you Chris Benson and Jamie Foster. But I had no idea that y'all already was a team.
Speaker 1: Serious swear guards. That's alignment, bro.
Speaker 4: I had no idea until you said that just now, that y'all was already a team in alignment. Like I automatically, I automatically love y'all, comedic genius. Well, me and Chris, let me let me just say something NAS had had h And by the way, Nas, I apologize. NA says I come underdressed every time I go to any one of his parties, meaning I don't wear a suit. I called the tailor immediately. I am coming suited and booted every single time. I never felt like a little nigga in my forties until NA seen me, and he said, I'm not inviting you to another black tie party and you come in here, hey, glory, every.
Speaker 1: Time I invite you, just under dress. I can't have you with hair. And he literally looked, but let me get back to my point.
Speaker 4: So Nas has a birthday dinner or something, he has something, and Chris Spencer is there, and Chris Spencer it's just he's just he's just, you know, he's nonsensetly saying all the things that he wrote, and all of the funniest people in the world are funny because of him.
Speaker 1: Is that is that like underwhelming?
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean the facts though, like I said, man, he's you can find his d NA and a lot paused which you can find his you can find his writing and a lot of people Kevin uses him all the time. Yeah, even when it was I love that Real Husbands of Hollywood. Yeah, like, yeah, that's that's Chris right there. Chris is a genius. Man. I didn't know when I saw him on Jamie Fox's show that he was a writer on the staff as well. Like he's just and to be in the game for what almost forty years, yes, and humble, and to still be doing it at the level he's doing it, He's a goal. And recently I had be for somebody because I didn't do that show. Right, I went to La I'm not gonna say his name because I'm gonna work it out with him.
Speaker 1: But I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't connect with him, right, I just couldn't. It just was so much things going on. And he knows who I'm talking about, and I actually got love with this guy. And what I want to say to him is Chris Spencer has been our guy this whole time, and we've never been able to yo you. We've been trying to give you your flowers for ten years, like we've been trying to like to.
Speaker 1: Get you, to get you, and.
Speaker 4: It's never happened. But you guess what, I've never said fuck you. I never said yo yo, Jay Farrell, I never said none of that. Like we always stuck together, absolutely, But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to do it. That's my problem. Every time you were hitting me on the road, like.
Speaker 4: Now you're busy like a motherfucker, you work like a wrestler. Absolutely, God God, I would be miss to not give your flowers right now, because you know why our show was about.
Speaker 1: Our show was about.
Speaker 2: Giving people they flowers where they could smell them. They thought somebody can hell them. They think so where they can drink them, and they drinks while they can drink them. And we want to give you your flowers. Oh Snoop Dog said.
Speaker 4: It's better than a Grammy because it comes from your people, and we want to give your flowers. Jay, you are absolutely one of the funniest people on the planet.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bro.
Speaker 4: God b that's me for saying this this like this, but when you pass away, you'll be next to motherfucking red Fox.
Speaker 1: Oh man, thank you. Don't take them that far. Bro fuck up man to kill them already. I'm just saying, like, listen, do you know how funny red Fox? I love Fox Man. You just don't et the red Fox. Red Fox don't care.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting to the point where I'm not caring nothing. That's why now the comedy is so authentic. I think that's why now it's got a new.
Speaker 1: Feeling to it because I am not afraid to just be naked on stage. You forget the voices.
Speaker 2: Those are the voices now, were just like little sprinkles, you know what I mean. I come there, I do, I do a couple of hours and then be like, all right, which.
Speaker 1: I want to hear. I didn't give you all any pressures which I want to hear a thing.
Speaker 2: But man, I think with that growth and this is so monumental that I'm getting this now because I've been.
Speaker 1: In the industry for sixteen years, man, and I don't have any I ain't got no award, So nigga, this is my first. No, I like your wine. Very school.
Speaker 4: I like, like, I like the way you tough your wine coming. Yeah yeah, coach, yeah yeah, Look, I know how to you know what I'm sing?
Speaker 1: I know how to. I know that irrigates. Do you know those those lags right there? Yeah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: This actually tells you the It tells you how many I think it's how many grapes that they use.
Speaker 1: You know, you know you don't wanna win the story. You know, I'm not just a hood nigga. I'm sorry, white historian. He's a he's a kind of suit white story spell win a story.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, have you ever gotten lost in an impression where you did it so much that you kind of got that became you for a minute.
Speaker 1: I mean, damn, I don't know. Maybe didnzel maybe for a minute. Old nigga.
Speaker 2: I used to have a I didn't know how to walk correctly because I was I was big and I lost weight and I had to like figure out how to like readjust my body. So I just watched this nigga he would walk, and I kind of like I kind of imitated it and got into.
Speaker 1: My own thing, and then you know, imitated his walk. I would imitate his walk and then you know, for no reason, the voice would just pop out.
Speaker 2: And that's what it did, right, You just popped out the voice. I did the Zel and even my mother liked it. You that's right, she said, that didn't Zel. I said, hey, I'm stating something you created me.
Speaker 1: That's what I did this day. That that's one of the guys.
Speaker 2: And you were talking earlier make the jump back, and you said, somebody that really likes it. Denzel loves the impression. He loves it, and he sees me. He said, oh okay. When I met him, it was up there afi Lifetime Achievement Award, and the whole night I was trying to.
Speaker 1: Get to him.
Speaker 2: It's like he felt my energy and he would just leave right and I was like, man, I ain't gonna get to meet in the Zel. I go to the after party. The guys like Denzel's about to walk in. He said, stand right here. Denzel sees me. He goes, oh okay, you owe me a lot of money, nigga, you know that.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm keeping you hot. And you're a lot taller, and I thought you were. I thought you were a short guy. And you got an arm too, said my nigga. So we took the picture, man, and it was a moment.
Speaker 2: Man, it was such a moment when we took the picture because we're having a conversation and then the person comes with the camera and we both turned at the same time on some cool shit like that, and then we went back into talking to each other. He was like, okay, and then we just both went back. It was just he's such a cool dude. Man, And anybody, you've never heard anything bad about this man.
Speaker 1: He's been in the industry for fun, Yes, for forty years, you've never heard.
Speaker 2: He's the perfect example of how to navigate Hollywood.
Speaker 1: As an actor. You understand that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I never met Demzel, right, but I'm in Atlanta. I'm in Atlanta. I don't want to say the hotel is I still stay there.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting there and this woman is just staring at us, and I mean, obviously we have to stare back because we're like why, and.
Speaker 10: Then she walks up to us. You remember this, right, you remember this right? And she walks up to shut.
Speaker 1: The fuck up. I just said, I don't want to say that. The name of the hotel Champagneyeah. We drinking champagne.
Speaker 4: She's drinking champagne, and she walks up to us and she says, I just want you all to know y'all remind me of my family.
Speaker 1: We're arguing. You know, we're black folks, so we're like arguing.
Speaker 10: And then she's like, you don't mind me and my black folks, my folks, and my wife is like that it didn't.
Speaker 1: Sound oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yes, So we're sitting there and then my wife keeps going like this to me because you don't want to She don't want to be like a gooby neither.
Speaker 1: But she's just like like, like show her love. And I was showing her.
Speaker 2: Love anyway, just from being a woman and the gentleman and being a gentleman.
Speaker 4: And come to find out that was Denzel's Wow, and he was upstairs, and had I had a little more balls, I could have said, can you tell homie did come downstairs?
Speaker 1: But I did. You would have said, you old the nigga from Drink Champions. Okay, I'll think about it. And what's what's my man name? On the sun? The son? He texts, you know, he text me and me I have his number right?
Speaker 2: He text me immediately he was like, yo, my mom's had a ball because so once we identified, we was just like, yo, man.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I did say man, And I was like, uh, would you like.
Speaker 4: To like like continue and she was like whatever, And we drank what a and I believe we drank a long time with her like.
Speaker 1: And she just chilled. She's like there was nothing.
Speaker 4: And then he had hit me because we're supposed to get him on drink champs. At one time, my friend Tiffany, the stylist who I grew up with my whole life, gave.
Speaker 10: Me his number put us on groups chat. This is like the first group chat I've ever been.
Speaker 1: A part of.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say, Denzel, the Letta, the Son, everybody, I'm sorry. You know, they know I'm dyslexic. You know that ship and you know I got a d D. But the whole Washington family, I would like to say, thank you. Okay, So so now you get I'm sorry to the bounce around. So now you get white famous Chris Is writing Chris was They had see That's what happened.
Speaker 2: They took the concept, they took the idea, Jamie Fox's name was still attached to it, and it got sold to Showtime, and then Tom Kapperanoles came in and did the writing for it, for all of the you know, for the for the arc of the story, because you know, you can it's easy to it's easy to make a pilot, but you gotta make a you got to create a full story behind it. So Tom Kaepanoles had a story mons, so they used him for that, and then they you know, they ousted everybody else. And luckily Jamie Fox said he had went out to Damon Wayne's junior. At first, I think he was supposed to do it, but then something happened. I don't know what happened with that. And Jamie Jamie was on sn L he hosted in twenty twelve, and he was asking me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know why you ain't in ever sketch nigga. Every sketch nigga like nigga nigga shit funny. Why you ain't a very sketch And he.
Speaker 2: Said, talking Muti The Night Live, he said, if I ever have something nigga, I'm gonna help you out right, I'm gonna work with you because I want to word.
Speaker 1: I think you're talented.
Speaker 2: So this came up and then April twenty sixteen, we met, he talked to me about it. I went, I auditioned for Tim's story and I got it that summer.
Speaker 1: So this was tim stories project. First was well, this was Tim.
Speaker 2: Tim Storis was directing it, so I had to audition, okay with him, you know, because he's a director, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I went in handling the summer.
Speaker 4: So for everybody that's listening out there, we all thought this was your project.
Speaker 2: I mean it, listen, listen with Jamie Fox's story, it kind of is parallel. It is a bit of a parallel thing and like it just fits perfectly. But it wasn't originally my story. It was originally Jamie's story. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I stepped into it.
Speaker 2: James Entourage, like when Entourage is like.
Speaker 1: Marburg story.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah yeah, Damn, yo, you're fucking me up. I wish I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Damn you don't like me no more. That's how good it was. You know, I want to invest I like you. When I thought it was all do it now, I got another fan went the rock the only thing of a donkey right now, Nigga, that's whatever. That's my default. Defaulted. I don't even give a damn nigga. You know what I'm saying. I thought your answers white famous. Come to find out that you just you just to imitate, So go ahead. They turned into him right now. Yeah, they do a biopic, nigga, you know what. Let's okay? Can I can I give y'all something that you didn't know because this is the show that this is the show that you give stories. Yeah. Yeah, I had a little more pause.
Speaker 2: But I love the way you coff your your drinker. I know you're a real wine drinker.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, he's about to give us something insight.
Speaker 4: If you hold your class like this, I don't really respect you. But when you cuff your ship like this, that means that you are respecting the cooler system.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't respect that either.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: Get that is You're not a drinker. You're not a wine all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not the oxygen and the wine. So this story I'm about to tell y'all, okay. Shout out to Antoine Fuqua, the director, the director of the Michael Movement and training.
Speaker 1: Wait Mike, the Michael movie that just came out. I ain't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, answer it's great. Don't blow it up for me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna. I'm not giving you any tis.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this as somebody who does characters, somebody you can emulate. Folks that Ja'afar Jackson became Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: It's heard the he became him. There were points where I stopped. You can see it.
Speaker 2: It was like thirty times I was like, right there, right there, right there. It might more than a swin Fuqua directed that. And back in twenty and eleven, an swin Fuquah was going to direct a Pac movie. This was two thousand les that should have happened. And guess who he called to play Pac? No other than your boy you. He wanted me to play Tupac. He said, I don't want anybody. He said, I have the same feeling about this movie that I did when Denzel did Training Day with you playing Tupac.
Speaker 1: Because I know you can do it. Nigga, always you have to live in Oakland for like six months. Nigga, I had the motherfucking pot. Nigga. I was ready, nigga, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I was ready with that shit. I was ready, nigga, like I was really, I was so stressing out me. This is twenty eleven, I'm twenty three years old.
Speaker 1: He tells me this.
Speaker 2: He said, we're gonna work with you. He said, you just got to get cut up. We were, we were gonna do all the tapes.
Speaker 1: The studio. The studio didn't believe in it.
Speaker 2: So Antoine Fuqua, because he was so loyal to me playing it, he left the project.
Speaker 1: That didn't become the one that came out, though eventually Nigga.
Speaker 2: It was here was not attacked to remember, it wasn't attached.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know, but I'm saying that was that still the same from the same lineage. I don't know the original project know if it was the same script, it can't be. It might have been pieces of it that were the same. But the project, manhead, I like that to this stuff, but that that one didn't do it for me. It's it's just wait, what do you okay? What did you say? What did you say? That one didn't do it for me. I don't like to this project, I don't like to this people, but that movie did not do it for me.
Speaker 2: Listen, all eyes on me, and it's no problem, that's listen. But an opinion at all, because I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: You liked it. I loved it. Your wild, Actually you're wild. Actually it was at the pre man, you know I was with you. Okay, name's in a temple. You didn't even known. After the man, I felt like I was the only person from New York there. Yeah, I didn't do. Let me like it. Can I say this? Can I say this? Please? He looked he looked just like No. No, the actor, the spitting image, spinning image, even.
Speaker 2: The actor the actress that looked like Jada Pickett.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought that was Jack Graham. Shout out to kag. You can't just look like someone. You have to you have to become the person.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, as far as I go and I watch it, you had it's not like, give an example, Ray Charles Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm making do with the do baby. Yeah, Ray Charles Jamie Fox became him.
Speaker 2: He didn't look like him, he but he became him to the point where you got lost on screen watching you like, oh that's Ray Charles.
Speaker 1: Right, God, you're right, God, you're right.
Speaker 2: Swear another one, another one, Denzel Washington, Malcolm X. That was guard You're right, the same thing. You look like the Whitney Houston by your pick. She didn't, she became.
Speaker 1: She became. I felt Whitney Houston.
Speaker 2: But when I watched all eyes on me, no disrespect to the Marius ship, I think.
Speaker 1: Great, good actor. But and it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's not fair to be in that position when it's your first role and you have to take on such big boots. You are correct, you know what I mean? Was a PC was like six probably like six different people. You had to master all of those personalities. He's a truth Gemini, truth Gemini.
Speaker 1: You know Whatmini? Yeah, my wife is a Gemini man surrounded by Gemini. I know Gemini.
Speaker 2: One Gemini is a sixth different blood Pressini. You say you blood pressure makes a noise for you know, crew is surrounded by Gemini.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 4: This is like I'm the only corner Rica that's arounded by nothing but Dominicans.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you this. I dated Nord dj F and I dated a freaking Gemini. I'm telling you this chick was crazy. Nigga. She may or June. That's a big difference. She was way the punkas June and Biggie as May. I'm May, I'm May twenty eighty, okay, and that makes a difference. Well, it does make it. Well, Gemini as we know that difference. Well, let's talk about the.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight before, because she was the twenty ninth and she was crazy Nigga.
Speaker 1: She was crazy, Nigga. She made me.
Speaker 2: She made me chicken. Now, I said, this is when I was on she made me. I was on the set a white famous all day. Understand, Nigga, I had we doing double hours. I was there from like seven to I didn't think I got home until like eleven pm at night. Right, she has in't a waiting my Nigga. I didn't cook it, Nigga obos.
Speaker 1: She cooks. She cooked the food forgot. She cooked it, tasted it, and blamed me for how bad it tastes. She said, why do you cook the chicken so spicy? I said, you cooked it. She's like, oh, well, if you cooked the chicken, just tell me you cooked it. I said, oh, I'm never dipping in the gemini ever again. I'm crazy. But niggas and Gemini is very difficult. And back to the movie.
Speaker 2: Back to that an swan fou Qua. Hopefully they're doing the part two of the Michael film.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, brother, now, can I tell can I just tell you about the store.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you what it is like the different scene, but the timeline, I'm going to tell you about that, so you know it is from when Michael Jackson is a kid to when he leaves the Jackson five and he go he does the Bad Tour.
Speaker 1: This is Michael Jackson Story Part two.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it works, so it only leads up to that at least, yes, so it stops right there on the Bad Tour, but is directed. He's just one yes, and I believe he's going to direct the second one because I just heard it. It did like crazy, like two hundred and six billion.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it should have. It's one of the best.
Speaker 2: And all I'm seeing online is because you know, I follow negative Twitter.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't know Twitter is negative anyway. Maigg, you say good morning, I just said good morning. Sorry for curse that ain't curse. Well.
Speaker 10: I follow black Twitter, Okay, I followed negative Twitter, and I followed black Twitter.
Speaker 1: I follow super negative ship Yo, the funny Yo.
Speaker 2: Before you even say that the funny one of the funniest things you told me when they tell me you.
Speaker 1: Said it on this show.
Speaker 2: You said you were with Benzeno and you said, the nigga just looks up his name and people people be saying stuff, and he responds to the niggas who don't even add him.
Speaker 1: That's what. That was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: But goes in.
Speaker 1: He gotta understand something. These little these little.
Speaker 2: Nigga lits today you they don't got no there's nothing here, okay, they all they all messed up. I got in a fight with somebody online. I ain't even gonna lie about this.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: I said, I said something on the post and one of the little lions commented under and I said, so what, nigga your mama?
Speaker 1: He got mad. He was like, nigga, you're talking about my mama. I'm gonna come whoop your ass?
Speaker 2: I said. I said, I said, come on, I'm in California. You said, yeah, send me a plain Tennis.
Speaker 1: I said, nigga, you.
Speaker 2: Want to get fluid after the let me just tell you something, j this is this is the truth. And to this day, me and Minzino.
Speaker 1: Tight Vinzino is a good dude. You know what anybody thinks, He's a good dude.
Speaker 4: What anybody thinks. Benzino is a great dude. But Vinzino, we used to live in the same like build it and I would wake up and you know, he would wake up and he would literally look at his Twitter.
Speaker 1: Now I do it. I do it too, but I don't respond.
Speaker 2: I go to the negative sex times you do Relax sometimes you do. I respond when I want to, like when I like corresponding. But let me talk about talking about him, not me. You're in therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in Jeffy, thank you for noticing, Thank you for noticing.
Speaker 2: But he would literally go and he would look at his ship and no one say nothing about him. And then he would google his own self like you know, you know the Twitter said you search, so they would add him and he would go and see these people. And I was like, I don't think this is healthy. I was like, I just looked at him, like, my boy, like this is you're searching for negativity.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell an old story I've held here before. Benzino.
Speaker 6: I used to manage the artist a local Miami artist freestyle battle.
Speaker 1: He won the MTV Freestyle Battle.
Speaker 2: Record recognized and he they recognized recognize, so you know he's a battle rapper.
Speaker 6: So he did a freestyle mixtape and he ended up. It was when Benzino was be from eminem and it was a natural thing for a battle rapper to throw a jab at Benzino at that time, So he threw a jab at Benzee. Know, but this is a relatively local MC. I mean, he did win the MTV battle, but that mixtape was a local thing. Ben Zeno somehow found his phone number, somehow in this world left him a voice said.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find you. I know where you are. Cut my number a voice.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, the pettiness, I love it, but but you somewhat said that like when you when you when you went to Twitter. Has it ever been a time where Twitter broke you down? Because I'm not gonna what's it called now? X?
Speaker 1: Yes? X? Twitter screwed it up? Elon? Fuck you? Yeah, Elon, I have been I have been destroyed by Twitter. Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's not it's so called Twitter. It's not X asshole. Okay, I'm sorry, Elon. I want to be down with you.
Speaker 1: I got destroyed.
Speaker 2: I got destroyed so bad in twenty and fourteen.
Speaker 1: What did you do? What happened?
Speaker 2: I mean, I was I did the MTV Awards and not homophobic shit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it was no good stuff. I mean it was I happened. Okay, this is okay. First of all, if you're doing the MTV Awards, you have to go in on people. You can't be light, you can't get You got to roast people, right, that's all these award shows. You gotta do that.
Speaker 2: But my script got ran through SNL and all of this stuff that I was saying, like Nigga, I said all types of stuff about celebrities, but they said.
Speaker 1: Well, this person's going to be on the show. This person might be on the show too, so you got to lighten it up.
Speaker 2: So I said, all right, mopen monologue. I got the warded, damn version of everything I was going to say. I went up there and it was cool, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I got on Twitter, niggas was destroyed. Like they were talking about my pants, Nigga. It was at the time.
Speaker 2: At the time, Nigga, my hips was huge. They were talking about them mother hips. They were saying all tight and ship niggas was saying, you know, I'm following this nigga.
Speaker 1: Now, nigga, you have this nigga. My sister's like God. Even my sister, my manager, she said, God, dang, you leave the nigga along. I got on sweating my nigga. She was defending. She was defending me. She was the one type in the bat. It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: It was so It was so horrible in my heart, man, because I'm you listen, at the time, I got tough skinned. Now I care now whatever, But at the time, I'm just I'm four years in. You know what I'm saying, and I'm used to everybody saying positive things like I got killed, so God that bad.
Speaker 1: I said, Man, I don't never want a dude. I never want to do empt. I don't even want to watch MTV no more, nigga. I just ruined TV. Niggas just BT all day. Ain't doing this no more.
Speaker 2: But I got I got roasted, I got destroyed, but I resurrected myself and I search my name too.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: I just don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't like you.
Speaker 1: I don't say shits fourteen. Man, I got killed, bro, like, but people always it comes with the territory. It does, but it doesn't. No, it does does, it does. Whatever you put out there, people have a right to critique it.
Speaker 2: You know, they got a right to say whatever however they think because it's freedom of speech. That's the greatness of America. But just don't get mad at me. If I come back and clap.
Speaker 1: Back at you and say something, you gotta be willing to take it like I took it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if you respond and let them people break you down, you just it knocks you off of your path.
Speaker 1: And why allow it to knock you off your path? Now?
Speaker 2: I will say on Facebook, I am kind of petty on Facebook, and let.
Speaker 1: Me explain how let's go. If I put a.
Speaker 2: Post up and a nigga say something negative, I don't block the nigga, no, because he told me how he feels. I block the people that like the comment. That's so ship hey, nigga, because I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm even bold enough. You won't even bold enough to staying on your own. You got to stand behind this smart You block all the people who liked it, and then now you're having a one on one argument with him. Yeah, they can't. They can't. They can't. G't know for me, I'm stealing that. You still do it. I'll get your postion though. Hey, every time I do it, I'm gonna text you and say, listen, I did it.
Speaker 6: But keep in mind, every time you humor the trolls and the people that talk about that craziness, it only makes it worse because that's what they're looking for. And we're dealing with a lot of people with mental health issues nowadays, and you don't ever know when that's gonna They're gonna know you before.
Speaker 1: You know them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, but say and sometimes all right, can I say this sometimes nigga, you have to respall of course, sometimes we're human.
Speaker 1: We're human. Put okay, I put a video up there and this this racist white chick. She just goes a nigga, that's she said. She said. I said, yeah, I bet you hear that every time you go to the gun of colleges. But everybody's in a comment and she so hard. That was all great response. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start hitting you from my responses.
Speaker 1: I'm like, house goes right to this. I need I need to go right to dis people back, and there's a lot of bots out there. You might be arguing with a boy. I'm not gonna lie. I'm gonna be honest. I wasn't what you know. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: Sure, I love negative Twitter, I sincerely wake up. I've seen my my friend Benzino, and I seen him search for.
Speaker 1: The negative ship. But I go and I will post a baby and then they're like that baby's baby's start with in that world. It's not my ba and it's not my grandson. I post it. I'm just giving you an example.
Speaker 10: Noative black Twitter is I caught it black Twitter? Oh, oh my god, the FN You've never been on black Twitter?
Speaker 2: Right, don't go to black Twitter. Stay in Cuban Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's what. There's a Cuban Twitter. I can't know me neither. I just made that up. Latino Twitter.
Speaker 6: No, No, that Latino lit Cuban Twitter right now is all talking about Trump maybe going into Cuba.
Speaker 1: So yeah, maybe I am on Cuban Twitter.
Speaker 2: Listen, I jog it almost every day. And the Cubans that was wearing the Mega ship, Yeah, they're not, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not around them.
Speaker 11: Like they don't fizzled out for strong word his supporters. This is because the idiots had charges to the idiots.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, I love the Latino people, absolutely, the Latino people. I fooled them all. I got them the funk out of here. Everybody I wanted to do it too. I did it. They fell into my plan, but they couldn't help it. I'm so gorgeous. I'm the fitish looking thing ever created, aren't I You know this nigga man, Jesus Jesus. He did depict himself to Jesus Jesus.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're gonna we're gonna diep into politics a little bit.
Speaker 1: Obama's here. Listen, man, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta I gotta get back in there because I gotta show America what it's supposed to be because we.
Speaker 1: Got a crazy uh Telly tell me something.
Speaker 2: And he's just doing what the hell he wants. I told you to get your black asses out there voting. Now we are dealing this loaded take another four years. It's it's ridiculous. You asked me why run? I mean, hey, but somebody gotta.
Speaker 1: Suck me off.
Speaker 6: I not.
Speaker 2: This is like a little crazy, but yeah, you went you met Obama absolutely like you did that all of them. Trump too, your phenomenal great talent, A great talent, just a phenomenal grape talent.
Speaker 1: Great guy. Look at him, skinned coco butter, and he's absolutely amazing. He's one of the he's one of the moisturized. Sorry, I'm sorry, Yeah, anyway, can we get him another drink? I don't know. Wine, that's wine, that's wine. Wine time baby.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I so hold on, hold on, because I've never met.
Speaker 1: Obama or Trump. Oh man, I would love to have Obama on the show on drink Chans. I think he would do it. I really think he would come up here. He's why not.
Speaker 2: Yeah he went on Zach Galfernakaz his tailor to firms. Yeah, it wouldn't's still a little bit more produced.
Speaker 1: I think here they might. I mean, well, maybe he'd come on. There'd be some rules to the interaction, for sure.
Speaker 12: He did.
Speaker 1: He did. That's this and Merrow he did, he did? He did?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: Marrow. Yeah, yeah, he come up here. He's smoking Jay. He do all types of stuff. Man O MoMA. You could do no no, no. Coca is extreme. Well, if you don't, if you don't do a line. You can't enjoy your time kidding no clue.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now let's ask you this. Will you ever run for politics? Me? Run for Paul? No? No, I would, I don't. I stay away from that. Man, Virginia. I'm from v a man, I'm from the seven five seven.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh, shout out to the clips, shout out to.
Speaker 4: The Forrell Pharrell, uh, giving out gifts, giving out Louis Vauton things.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 10: He didn't give you an if you didn't get any, I would like to be a part of the gift.
Speaker 1: This is my Please look at your camera, man, camera Carell.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hate you and and I've been talking to him and I just didn't have the balls to be like, can I.
Speaker 1: Get a Richard memberan as well? Niggas? He'll give you a brick if he if he don't, if he don't say something, just say what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You remember what we did? No? But in all honesty, uh uh Timberlin, messy day.
Speaker 4: Masks, masculs who just want to fucking brand Nick Clip.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm so proud of Virginia.
Speaker 10: That's my second barrough Okay, damn, I thought you hat, but that's my second borrow.
Speaker 1: That like you know, you know, v a slot nigga. You know, I'm just saying, you know, yeah, yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 4: No, I'm playing around, but I'm not playing around. I'm very proud of the progress because a lot of a lot of times people looked at Virginia One. They didn't look at it like a beast town. They looked at it like a town that you can come out there and sell drugs.
Speaker 1: I didn't get away with it. You still do. Definitely definitely out there. Not co sign nothing I'm talking about, but it still happens.
Speaker 2: Big up to Virginia, man, and I want to co sign something. There is something in the water.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, yeah, my bad, and you guys, I respect this.
Speaker 1: And I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: So somebody said to me recently, He's like, yo, Norri, your whole career was made in the South.
Speaker 1: And I was like, fuck you, right, And he's like, I say, your whole career, but a big part of your career, some of your career. You just said.
Speaker 2: What I meant was some of your career, right? And I was like, I was like, what do you mean? And then he was like, your first national hit was made from a Virginia guy. In Virginia is considered the South.
Speaker 1: It was the capital of the Confederacy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that first hit was for real. Excuse me, the Neptunes, the Neptunes. I don't ever want to forget you, Chad, wherever you at. Chad and I just recently found.
Speaker 4: Out that Chad and Pharrell has like a lawsuit against each other. I absolutely, one million percent hate this.
Speaker 1: It's none of our business.
Speaker 2: Though it's none of our business, but the fact that it is public business. I want to say that I love y'all both man absolutely and Onerell is going to make this correct, and I believe Chad is going to be corrected.
Speaker 1: Whatever he feels like, he's going to that he was old or he deserved.
Speaker 2: And I one million percent want to say that I love the Neptunes, ep T you and Ees the way the Lakes to be the change the Let's change the game. I love Neptunes, I love Pharrell, Yes I do. I love Chad, yes I do, But I love Neptunes.
Speaker 4: What for the family Louisvatar ship, Yes, I would like to be Oh, I definitely want to be in a Louis I lost man weight Like I was like, come on, Nigga, ship ship because I'm trying to be in a large even.
Speaker 1: Smaller.
Speaker 4: So Jay coming from Virginia, is that is that less of all a perk or is that more of a perk? Because you could say, yo, you know what I'm coming from? Where Timlin is from, I come from MISSI is from or is it like, oh, nah, you're coming from Virginia country bunker?
Speaker 1: Nah? Nah.
Speaker 2: I think I think it means more to come from the seven five to seven because a lot of us, you don't, a lot of us don't make it out of there, Like it's so it's a millid terry town and it's so easy to just get married and have kids and live your life down there. So if you have aspirations to be in the industry, be an artist, you know, be an athlete. There's so many athletes from our town too. You got your you got your plexical bears, Michael Michael Vick, all of them.
Speaker 1: Nigga try to sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't gonna bring that up. Nigga vacation with him negative Twitter? What damn Nigga ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, alan.
Speaker 2: A obviously my favorite nigga, Mike Blessing, Mike Vic. Also, uh, what's his name, Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 1: He's genuine genuine as well.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of I say something, genuine send me a record to get on the record.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was on vacation. Genuine genuine hit.
Speaker 2: Me and it was like, Wow, I'm gonna be honest, you didn't want to do it. Genuine is making me out of retirement. Oh work, oh man, I love that shut out VI genuine man like feature version the R and B record.
Speaker 1: Let me find out. So what am I like?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, But to what you're saying, Like I'm saying, it's so easy to get locked in there? And you got comedians from there. Bob Saggitt, you got Wanda Sykes, you got also Bob Saggitt, the white guy. Yeah, yeah, Wanda Sykes. I mean, look who else up? Patton Oswald? I think he's from there too.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a lot, there's a lot of people from our area.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: So me being the first one from that area to get on.
Speaker 2: Sn L Man and to be able to take my high school principal, turn him into a character and make him pay us like, you know, like I just had my I just had my twenty year high school reunion. I graduated when I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, twenty year high school reunion. But look, look look back, Black America. Please look where you get said. These motherfuckers think that we don't graduate.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, but going going back to that and not being popular when I graduated, I wasn't popular.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I started getting popular towards the end of my tenure as a high schooler because people, again they found out I was funny.
Speaker 1: I did voices.
Speaker 2: But when I got back there, everybody's story was how I took mister Fry, my principal, and I turned.
Speaker 1: I got him on SNL and and that's everybody's school on. I put my school on.
Speaker 2: So everybody there is like they got a j fail store. We was cool, nigga know we won't, but you know what I mean. We But I'm a piece. I'm a piece of everybody's story that I went to school with, even the folks that kind of bypassed me, Even the chick that called me ugly called me ugly, she would.
Speaker 1: Ta let's take a pit. I say, yeah, you're different now.
Speaker 2: But to be that man, to be to be one of the mouthpieces for the seven five to seven, and to be the first of that breed of I went on that. So now, nigga, I wrap, I do all this stuff deal and I made it out of there, and I'm showing people that you can.
Speaker 1: Do it too.
Speaker 2: That's what's beautiful about it. So man, being in a park at seven five seventh day, nigga, So I care about seven fat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I want to tell you something. My friend, my friend, his name is Sonny d BT. Can you come over here, Sonny d BT.
Speaker 1: You're like a concerned personating Sonny. Listen, listen, let's come over here. I'm gonna be honest. Yeah, listen. I've been trying to get him to do we one time. Oh but he didn't do me one time. I mean, nigga, I know what he did. I don't know if you you know what he did? What do you do? He did fast forward time and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And and look, look look at his ship. His ship is gray and red. And would like for you to assess what the fun went wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Pull up a chair while you're at your quick time. I just see a tied I bed nigga. I don't know Ti I go tea this nigga got nigga, he don't. I'm letting him and sess the whole room. Everybody going, let's let's nigga.
Speaker 2: You you're from the canvas, my nigga. Look, my nigga, that's Haitian right there. Nigga, I don't know if I want to continue to come. You know, the nigga up in the new Bougatti.
Speaker 1: Bigga, you get up, Get up, because I'm wanting to set where's your next?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: God damn. Now, I just want you to know he's a vegetarian, okay, who's a teritarian?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: He's a pesctarian.
Speaker 2: That's niggah. Okay, okay, all right, nigga. My nigga looked like Puerto Rican bodda. This I say, come on, stars me and me. He's got a friend, a friend the Espanol.
Speaker 1: The mythic people know Methila is full on the see. You know, I know nigga. I know nigga, but I can't Nigga.
Speaker 2: It's good, nigga, You're good, Okay, you deal a little mister lyn Come on, mister Okaine dealer. I'm from the birds waits it oh.
Speaker 1: Man, oh Man, snick Poppy you you you are?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Then them in a cone.
Speaker 2: See I can tell I don't know why y'all niggas gotta look like you're about to sniff a button.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: Man, I did not text him. This is all off the top niggas. Man was here.
Speaker 2: Oh he got the well nigga, you could be anywhere from twenty to sixty five.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, he looked like you look like the nigga Fresh that was smashing, the nigga from Fresh.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about, the nigga that was baking the nigga sister.
Speaker 1: He was like, that's cool, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Look like there was a Dominican nigga named Raphael and right New York.
Speaker 1: I was in New York and then she stayed on fifty seven fifty seven to the Knife, you know what I'm saying. And fifty seven and.
Speaker 4: Seven, Yeah, yeah, nigga was nigga?
Speaker 1: Was you? Was you was watching that? Definitely? Was I was talking you. I told you that it wasn't from your TV. This nigga was This nigga was like he had this, he had this voice. He thought like this he said. You know, he said something. He said, your mother getting bigger. He said, lookten to the thrumb post. So this is what fun.
Speaker 2: He thought I was taking stair rules. I said, no, nigga, this say this is natural. Raphael nigga trying to smash my sister.
Speaker 1: I didn't like didn't like it at all. Didn't like it. You Yeah, yeah, them nigga, y'all niggas is slick and I ain't evenna lie. Hey, the women too got that. I don't know what it is, but the Dominican women love your boy, nigga, and I love them. Damn. I ain't lying. Happened? Big on me, gonna put my boy. I see my rocking next. Get here too, nigga, nigga, you look like Xino.
Speaker 2: That nigga look like ben Zeno across a very white nigga. Xino white nigga.
Speaker 1: That's what you look like. Nigga. Yeah that's I mean, that's cool, nigga. Yeah you yeah, that's cool. Wait wait, wait, hold on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, okay, now what part where are you from? Bro plumba oh man, hey, shout out to your niggas. I ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I love Columbia on all right. I gotta ask you this because you said that.
Speaker 2: I have never been to this new version of Columbia where everybody loves it.
Speaker 1: Right by the way.
Speaker 4: I don't think my wife would ever let me go to Colombia, by the way, rightfully, rightfully, so.
Speaker 1: She came with it. Cardi Hana. You you called the Gina Carda Hana, car Hana. You can't go, I can't go. Sure, I'm sure you said you can't go. Nigga said why medagine, meda ginge? That's what it is? Is it meta gene? Was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One of those names. Yeah, yeah, man, I'm in love. I just you know, I'm a sucker. I'm in love. I love my wife, she loves me back. We we everything.
Speaker 2: But that's not being a sucker, that's being as, that's being a grown being a grown. Next, man, I can't go to Columbus. I can't do the Colombia that they do.
Speaker 1: Don't just go to Columbia.
Speaker 2: Not to do that?
Speaker 1: Like when when? Let me when?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 10: What's my fucking cousin name litoleto my cousin goes to Columbia.
Speaker 1: He's single, bro, he looks for that. But my wife is like, you will never go to Colm.
Speaker 2: That's nigga. I don't heard the same thing. Where's your wife from? Where's she from? Cuba and Puerto Rican? She from Q and Puerto Rico. Yeah, nigga, Yeah she she knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I was you though, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I know they're like, get the man right, you can stay right. Yeah, that nigga look top. That niggas lass is great. That nigga look like a sap.
Speaker 1: The characters focus on God today. Look man, look freestyle ability, Yo, that's something I think I got from rapping. I don't know if you noticed, brother, but I did not know today I am. I am a rapper.
Speaker 2: Who's cosplaying the comedia niggie. I was rapping before I was doing comedy, Okay, real talk. I used to talk about this nigga pass because this niggas has been distracting.
Speaker 1: Me this whole episode. I mean, I mean the way that I mean, the way that is coming off.
Speaker 2: If this nigga walked out with them, he'll really have no chance walking out here with some check of pants. I mean, I mean, what you get them from Scottsmith's Nigga, what you get them? What's the bootleg Canal Street knockoffs?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: You could never get Koochie if you pop off, nigga, you need to take them switching to some drained jeans and drop off nigga. As matter of fact, get some for caros. I know that word you the way that you dressing that nigga look like a nerd. I mean, I ain't talking. I'm not talking about any yr d nigga would for railing them boys. I'm talking about them niggas that like them dragon Ball toys.
Speaker 1: You man, hold on, hold on, okay, I'm a nerd. Nerd nerd listen, man, Kareem. You know what I'm saying. The seat you can see. I'm man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's not a.
Speaker 1: Jamaica to Jamaica's back to back. Nigga. You look like if you stand up too long, you just half all over like your top. Your top look heavy as hell. What do you do do you do? Leg day? Niggas? You just betch me work your legs. Nigga, We're gonna you need to work on your legs, nigga.
Speaker 2: This nigga stuff, This nigga look like a This nigga look like a piece of pizza.
Speaker 1: Nigga just upside down like this nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, hold on, hold on, get your boy right here, because I know not already did Sonny No, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, be talking about it.
Speaker 13: Oh Dream Dream, come on, let's go, let's go. We just we just just your old the child, see you, I see it. And then you with the glasses you know, oh man, we need come on.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This nigga spilling in his shirt. That's that's crazy, my nigga.
Speaker 1: You look like late Shade for real, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Yo, my nigga, what's on the bottom. You got the lebron? You got the lebron James's or nigga with the black shirt. Nigga and this nigga, what the fuck? You went to the negro running? You went to the negro burning man.
Speaker 1: Hand on this. Hey, I'm just you said what kids?
Speaker 2: And and you got the same mouth as the nigga that played the devil and tails from the hood.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Nigga, nigga, I can pick a field goal in the middle of that ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga got dang, you got to get hey, hold on, hold on, Reggie, Yes, yes, he is not shopping about this mother fact.
Speaker 1: Now let me say something, nigga. Why the fuck you don't get racist or some ship. Nigga?
Speaker 14: You know what I say.
Speaker 2: Your ass, your ass need to get you can get him vision line all the time.
Speaker 1: Your ass enough money to get Hi visit lined with you. You go work with your button niggas. I'm joking, bro, I'm joking. Oh Lord, Lord, have mercy. What's up? What's up? Genius? What can I say about this? He's a wrestler from somewhere. Wrest Yeah, you be in to lot your Dora, you from you, you wrestler. He's come in.
Speaker 2: You're from Jersey, but come be a love Okay, my nigga, I mean I'll hey, niggas, right, all right.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Diana.
Speaker 3: Oh no, listen, man, you gotta be mad, Holy man, he's here, Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Only beautiful woman that's here. You don't have a lot of.
Speaker 2: Women, Oh Lord, so but this is our beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: You see, this is the Colombian starter kit. She got the You ain't got the B B L yet. You ain't got that guy. You just might be one hundred percent last. It might be Colombian, but half of them is made. Hold the money. Listen, baby, that's that's what's up. You got biggie, you got bigger on your third. I'm not going to stace ship.
Speaker 2: First things, First, playing woman, this is the one because nothing.
Speaker 1: Prating and I can't penetrate that. Yeah, thank you, thinking.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, you have me la make He's been the last, okay, but this is a leven Amaica. Why not last making last? Ya y'all. Let me looking at the mirror. Come on, he's from London.
Speaker 3: He's from London.
Speaker 1: Last, Ama My nigga, here I get looking at your top. You ain't drink the roots.
Speaker 15: Honeap chomped your head, Chad, come on, look at that John second.
Speaker 1: Dang nigga, you look like every creative player on NB A two. Pig. I said, no, man, come on, man, I take.
Speaker 3: You you.
Speaker 1: I put my head on on laying wicking head, ask.
Speaker 12: You mister Wilson chomping teas.
Speaker 2: Nigga nigga, I swear nigga nor I swear it. I swear every time I see you, nigga, Nigga, I get I lose energy. Niggas you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know this, Nick Nick Look look, look, look, because you know the nigga you are like Nigga. You like d MX, you like DMX with what the a d D man? You really look? Oh man, okay, hey recipes, Hey man, come on back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Where you better said.
Speaker 12: It's matter when you said you're gonna said, nigga, listens, let's go on.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my, fuck, my my, oh my fuck, oh my, nigga, you look like your blood type is my take you, Nigga.
Speaker 1: That's nigga.
Speaker 2: I bet you if I punch you in your stomach, soy sauce will pop up your mouth.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Nigga, high head, you're gonna eat everybody's lunch from the orders. Nigga. What the fuck? Nigga?
Speaker 2: I sweat for a little nigga. Look look, nigga, wait, wait, how the hell you Cuban and you got Armenian arms?
Speaker 1: Look at that. Don't make no sense. Nigga.
Speaker 2: I guarantee, nigga, you can take all the head from your god dag back and if this.
Speaker 1: Nigga lose that again, he can transplant that from this on here. Nigga, I swept. Look at that's what?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, Okay, what else can I say? All right, nigga, Nigga look man, look yeah, say no more drop.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You look look, look we had a good time. We had a good time.
Speaker 2: I talked about your blood tight, but I talked I didn't talk about your pants size what you could because nigga, Nigga, your shit. Nigga, you got mom jeans sized fifty tubes. Nigga, Nigga, how the hell you how you sweating from thinking?
Speaker 1: Nigga? You how you got stretch marks on your eyeballs? Nigga, that's crazy, Nigga. I sweat for a little Nigga. You walked into Chinese buffet. You said, the motherfucker Chinese?
Speaker 6: What you won?
Speaker 2: You said everything nigga Nigga had Nigga said back then.
Speaker 1: Niggain't talking about this little more.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I ain't gonna old boy because your headline is crazy.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Broah, I ain't gonna got your boss.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You up for you? You nigga looked like a Jew and Swiss beast. Get out of here a Jew beasts. Oh yeah, that's fucking ridiculous. Considine your time. I can't do it, Nigga. I got a question like, where's where's Waldo? Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where's your hairlines? Nigga? That shiit crazy? Nigga? You got a V on that motherfucker? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Your hairline is V for thendetta nigga, Nigga, your nose is Jewish, your mouth is Puerto Rican, and the top of your head is a nigga named Abraham.
Speaker 1: That ship, I don't know. That's it, nigga? What anybody else? Listen? Man, listen, But I got success running. I think we're good. I think we're good. You want to, you want to? I don't want to take a peep's name, Okay, cool, fist break any time you want? Okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh that that that? Yeah, yeah that didn't But you didn't know what But you didn't know.
Speaker 2: You didn't know I freeze well a freestyle, of course, but you didn't know I.
Speaker 4: Wrapped though, Like like so today I actually listened to your to your thing, and I didn't realize, like you're like the.
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox like like meaning when I say you're serious, Like I thought your wraps is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be funny, comedic, but your raps worth it. It was serious.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean, and a lot of people can't balance both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people said, to tell you the truth, they're the same person when they switched aside. I believe Jamie Fox is the only person that was able to be out since their actor and then when he went to rapping. Excuse me, he actually was a different character or a different person. Most people try to be the same people. So well, let's go further into that, because there are some people who have transitioned and been able to do it. I'll give a big example, Donald Glover. Donald Glover.
Speaker 2: Not only can he act, which I think he was phenomenal in Atlanta and other projects he has done. Shout out to shout out to Donald Glover, but his music, his music is dope. This is America, is America. Yeah, I give it like that Red Boxes America. To be able to do somebody else that we always look over that we never give the flowers to. Will smith Man. Will smith was is a rapper that transitioned to after a great episode with Will Smith He came, he came up here, we went to Philly. We had he almost made me cry because that was a really good episode.
Speaker 1: Can I can I?
Speaker 2: So they literally told me, Norway, do not ask about the slat oh man. So I said, I'm not going to ask about I said, I'm good.
Speaker 1: We went to Philadelphia. He wrung us tea steaks. Yeah, it was it was great. We can't family to his family?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: I asked? Well?
Speaker 4: And I said, well, I'm an r e and I've had my ups and downs and when my downs happened, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Didn't answer my calls. So I said, will when your down has ever happened. So that's that's without asking him about the slack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you knew what she was doing. What I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You're shirtless, I said to him. I said, I said yo.
Speaker 4: And then will looked at me, and I'm gonna be honest, the first time in dream Champ's history, I wanted to cry because he looked at me and he was like, I'm big Willie.
Speaker 1: And every time he says that, I'm sorry, I don't mean to break up. Ahead ahead, but he.
Speaker 4: Says that and he goes and then he starts like but he starts breaking it down and I can't tell if he's being an actor or if he's just being him hm, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm pause, I'm big, really, no one now called me back?
Speaker 4: And then he starts talking and he starts performing, and then his eyes start watering up, and I'm sitting there, I'm in fucking what's that movie?
Speaker 1: And what's that movie that they just no, no, no, no, no, the other shrinking. He's by himself. I mean I am legend, yeah, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he like this and then he starts talking and then he's just talking to me and e fn, he blocks out the whole room and he just.
Speaker 1: Thought we all did. We felt like it was just us and it just like it was just us.
Speaker 4: Street and will is looking at us and he's like, because this is how I feel. And I'm looking and I'm like, yes, well I commended, like I folded. I was like this, yes, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm big, Willie, you know. And the moment that it happened, you know, it was like I didn't know where I was.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like she's there, you know, he's on stage. I'm trying to I'm trying to figure out what to do. And as soon as I like, get up there, you know, I just lost it. And at the biggest moment of my life because that same night, Questlove was getting an oscar and the same night I did too, and I had never got one before. And for that to turn it, that moment, it was, it was. It was such a transitional moment for me because I had never not been liked, you know, like everybody loved me, And at that moment, I felt like Tupac did when they left him in the cell and the only one who got him out with Shug.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't nothing Tupac about me? Yeah, you know, like we get that right bye? Right, you get that right bye.
Speaker 2: To be on top of the world and to have one moment define you for the rest of your career because no matter what I do, everybody's gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: I can't get away from it. But I still want to be loved and.
Speaker 2: I want everybody out there to know I just want to be loved.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I was invested in this right now. So jay Z, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Are winning the Massie Projects Lifetime Achievement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waves about time. You know, A person who brought you to Massie Projects.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, and now Massie Projects is like something that you have to visit in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, coming from a place comparatively, you know, where you know, most niggas don't even make it out with their lives. You know, I got to say that, you know, I was really fortunate. And you know the reason I was fortunate was because you know, I knew how to move correctly, you know, and not only just in the streets, but you know in that transition over to the business ventures as well, you know, because you know we can you know, Dame dash is a nice guy, but you know he's uh, he's struggling, you know. And uh, you know, I never, I never ever had a problem you know with the business because you know, I always uh, it was always my goal to try to survive. And you got so many people that you saw before like that never made it out, you know, so to finally, you know, be one of the people and to be a leader and an example, you know for the young hustlers out there that you know, all on on they last on their last dollar, you know, maybe they got not maybe somebody came and robbed them. They didn't have anything, you know, to show people that you can actually take you know, this business model and you know, transcended into White America like I have. You know, that's a little bit different than you know, people that get stuck there. And it was always my idea to never get stuck in any bs.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I never wanted to get stuck there. And if something felt like it felt really regular, I wanted to like shake it, shake it up, you know, And I had to shake it up, you know, you know what I mean. People never thought that I was going to have a you know, wife like I do. You know, yeah, like you know, I'm yeah, I'm I got swag, you know, yeah, yeah, straight up swag. So to show people that they could get you know, the Rihanna's and the you know, the Sabrina Carpenters and you know, the the Kelly Rowlands and well you know the Gabrielle Unions. You know, uh, you know, I feel good about that, you know, And every chick that didn't want to give me Kucie when I was in school, I bet you wish you did. Damn Niggazel, you are getting.
Speaker 1: The award for wearing the most New York hat.
Speaker 2: Like like like like like Denzel has Ward in New York had more than anybody in the world, and we're gonna give you tonight the New York Denzel hat.
Speaker 1: Your eyes is already flip. Listen. Yeah, of course, of course, you know because I'm listening. I'm listening to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You know, because I am the only person who's warning as many as many New York hats.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Nigga, My blood type is a new era.
Speaker 2: You understand. You understand because that's what it is. But a lot of people don't understand that. When I wear New York, I'm representing for every single borough. You understand. I came from Mount Vernon. I'm representing for the Bronx. You understand. I'm representing for Harlem. I'm is inting for Brooklyn. I'm representing for Long Island. I'm represented for Staten Island. I'm representing for everybody who wants to do this. You understand, because I know if they watch me, they know that they can do it too. You understand that's right, and be the man, the world's sexiest man ever. You understand that's what I am that's right.
Speaker 6: Hold on, we gotta asks what's that one hip hop artist that you listen to?
Speaker 1: It? Nobody would expect that you listen to Nobody knows I listened to it. And you know what I'm saying. You're asking a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: You know that. Right now, I'm going to tell you an artist that I really like, an artist that really touches me every time I hear him, you know, And hey, hey, hold on, now, hey.
Speaker 1: I'm too old to pause and he's beyond the puzzle. Yeah, that's right. The VH just tape is done, nigga.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you I really do like and I think a lot of people don't even know that he does music. Man, it's Jay Farrow. I'll punk with j Fowl. You fuck with Jay Farrell, nigga, But you didn't know he did music and did not know?
Speaker 1: That's right? You know now? Now? You know?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Right, Frank, you got to understand that. I got understand that because it pumps and it beats inside, it's about it beating inside. It's got to get inside of your veins. You gotta pump that out, and you understands that's right. Pump a pump a pump, pump, pump. That's what you gotta do, right, Okay, all right, that's what I like now. But really, I know, I remember, I knew what you were talking about. Nigga. Actually, I like listening to you. Okay, you nigga, Right, that's.
Speaker 12: What I like.
Speaker 4: All right, But Shack, we are giving you the award for being the non confrontational What the fuck the most non confrontational person.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 8: Shot, well, you can be a competation nigga when when you got so many businesses. I've got twenty four different businesses, so I want to be confrontational. I gotta be nice to all the white people. So if I wasn't nice to the white people, I wouldn't have as many businesses. So you just got to be a nice nigga, that's right, because you're already a big nigga. You can't be a big nigga, the mean nigga, because if you're a big, mean nigga, you big foot and me. I'm not bigfoot. I'm the nicest nigga you ever know. Your children can hang out with me even though I'm seven foot. It's all good.
Speaker 1: And I never was on. I was never on Epstein Island, so they're safe. Kevin Hart, Kevin Hard. Damn. They say you are the cleanest comedian in the world. They say that, They say that you don't you don't cross the lines.
Speaker 2: Listen, Lessen, Listen, listen, listen, listen. When it comes to being clean, I'm not exactly a clean comic. I'm just a comic who's like McDonald's. Everybody likes McDonalds. You understand, Nory like French fries. Listen, you like French fries, you like that post, you like the you like the you like the big map, like all of that. Right, that's what I am making, and and and and fries, I said, said again, and then say one more time to fish for yes, happy man.
Speaker 1: Either neither happen. Man, would you a kid or you a kid?
Speaker 2: That's what you're like, want to toy with? That's what you want to man, Listen, we're grown men. I'm not built like a grown man.
Speaker 1: But look the bolt fell off when I did that. Listen, Listen back to what I was saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not a clean comic, but I'm the most approachable comic.
Speaker 1: That's why I shot to the top. Uh. Your kids, Your kids can watch what I'm doing. They can they can do that, bow, they can do this.
Speaker 2: Listen, your grandmother, Your grandmother, she's not threatened by me.
Speaker 1: Listen your girlfriend. You don't feel like I'm gonna take your girl because I'm too short to do. So you understand. Like the thing is, everybody likes me because I'm acceptable. You understand. So I'm gonna say acceptable today.
Speaker 2: I die.
Speaker 1: You know why? No, why I tell you? Why tell you why?
Speaker 2: Because if I'm not acceptable, then my brand doesn't go further. If my brand doesn't go further, that means I'll stopped. So basically, what I'm saying, people, quarest way to get to the top, go to.
Speaker 1: The dinny parties. People, that's all you gotta do. Didty parties. Everybody shut the funk up When I said that, Wow, everybody went. I didn't go. I mean I did, but I ain't go. It's like docum, yeah, okay, yes, right, you said to the.
Speaker 2: Guy what you're doing, nigga, know what you're doing. Not because we can talk about it, nigga if you want to, Yeah, if you want to talk about who we can talk about Listen. You never had me on drink SAMs nigga. Why you know what I forgot.
Speaker 1: I forgot, nigga. Like the early episode, I'm gonna be honest with you, Fifty was.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I do want to say it was one of my favorites because Fifty looked at he just jumped out of the car and he.
Speaker 1: Looked at me. It was a great episode. And and you know what he did.
Speaker 2: He told his security to stay in the car and he was like this nigga is still the nigga.
Speaker 6: That I know.
Speaker 1: When we used to film a Little Haiti and yeah, and.
Speaker 2: We filmed the Little Haiti and Fifty came and he did our show because I trust you, nigga, no security, because I trust you, nigga. Yeah, because you know, usually if I see like some sketchy ship, I'm gonna, you know, call it out. But you niggas, your niggas, the same niggas are safe and solid.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I like committed. So where we was going.
Speaker 4: We're doing quick time now, Okay, quick time drink Okay, this is drinking Jesus.
Speaker 2: And I heard you drinking vodka boy today because I've stopped. The only thing I drink now is wine because I went.
Speaker 1: To I heard you had some spots in your ship. I had some spots on my liver, but not anymore.
Speaker 2: I got I got X rayed, and everything is back to normal.
Speaker 4: I did with Younk I did when you said that, this is not myself, fan. I don't want to be like a stalker. But when you said that, I went to my doctor and I did exactly what you what you did did? Yes, did you say that you have spots and your ship? So I went to my doctor ultra sound, I went to Liquid VITAI up to my people at Liquid Vita and I them and I was like, look what he said.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be yourself, but as a friend, like I'm concerned, like did you have any or you No?
Speaker 1: I just I just I based it upon you. Can I can I tell you something? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is this is why. And I'm being really I'm being really naked right now. SNL happened you know that goes whatever. I'm a person who kind of barrels through, don't need to show emotion whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That happens, white famous, I get that it's the highlight of my life at the time I lose that I do another show Champagne Ill that gets canceled. So at that time, the reason my liver was like it was dude, because I was pounding down like probably like thirteen thirteen drinks fourteen fifteen a day, a day.
Speaker 1: A day.
Speaker 2: I was drinking so much because I was just going I got a very hot tolerance for alcohol.
Speaker 1: You know, and one another drink you'd be serious, no, but I mean you can. I mean, I'm good now, and this is not a day. This is two day only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is today only. But I found myself. I found myself drowning myself in alcohol because I was just trying to push through. It wasn't even until the pandemic where I got a chance to kind of absorb and realize everything that had happened. And when I realized everything that happened and I talked to my mom and I hugged it and I started crying, I was like, I haven't dealt with all of the problems and all of the misses over the last four to five years to be able to recognize what it is and to be able to stop it. I've got alcohol in my house. I got a big I got alcohol everywhere. I don't even touch it, bro, But it was such a it was a crutch for me at first. It was such a crutch for me at first, and me, uh, even dealing with the women that I was dealing with. Man, I had I ain't eve gonna lie during the pandemic, Bro, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you with a lot of white girls. No, well well no, no, not exactly, brother. I was. I was on something different.
Speaker 2: I was. I was messing with porn stars at all types of Yeah, brother, I'm not. Yeah, nigga, my house was porn hood nigga.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine you have access to the women that you were addicted to growing up because I was watching porn like crazy, bro, Like I loved it, you know yesterday.
Speaker 14: Which in itself is an addiction, absolutely when you're if you're an addict to it, because me, dog, I was, you was an as I was an addict, Bro, I was always.
Speaker 1: I was watching it eight times a day. Did you see the new version of Beef? No on Netflix? New Beef. It's a new like the one that we knew from the beaf. Oh yeah, there's a new version and it's a Latino guy. But he don't want like, you're not Latino too, bro, this is you're looking at me like you.
Speaker 2: This is you know what I'm saying. So it's a Latino guy. He don't want to fuck his wife. The niggas on only fans all day.
Speaker 1: Like his wife is like, and this is the Beat. The new Beef is the new what is that?
Speaker 16: It's fantastic. No, it's the weird he said, it's fantastic. I don't know what part of beef that is the new version of Beat.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there because I thought it was supposed to be about Asians and like this agent people just other people.
Speaker 1: I was the same Beef documentary.
Speaker 6: Yes, but rappers gets each other. You'll talk about some mother peeps. Yeah, yo, beefsticks you you you yeah, welcome to our show ahead. But there's a version of the first season had the.
Speaker 2: Asian people Asian people doing they're happy, they would be it is beep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a serious so that on the old hip hop. Hell, okay, I should have said.
Speaker 4: Clarity, guys, because because how you just addressed that. It's like I'm the idiot and you're correct. You are correct, but there's a new version where oh my god, and this guy.
Speaker 2: Is sitting there. He don't want to his wife. The nigga just wanted the only fans.
Speaker 1: You just want to his hand? You mean he wanted to only hands, He's only hands. I know people who do that. I know people, Jay Jay, Hey man, listen you. I'm about to lay something crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I know a friend I swear to God, yeah, and then I really want you to say say this, but I know a friend.
Speaker 4: H that hates his wife. Hey, he hates his wife because he wants his wife to be the only fans. Girl, the fucking dementiush is that? Listen to me, Listen to me.
Speaker 1: Cors play. I promise you you know this guy.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to say his name, but he sits around. He's like, yo, I want like why she can't be like that? And I'm sitting around. I'm telling him, you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Not more than you're an idiot. You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Because no woman can be that every single task that you think it is, well, you could try to tell her that. And this motherfucker they've been together. They still together he's an asshole, all right, So what's your profound thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's my bad. Okay.
Speaker 2: When you watch, when you watch all of that content and it's not your reality, it warps your reality, meaning meaning anybody regular that you try to mess with, Like you're saying, you're never going to be satisfied.
Speaker 1: But if you have the access to the women in that reality, in that reality.
Speaker 2: Every day, yeah, so imagine every day it's like one of them, as is cocaine. That's the same things, the same Looking at my wife like you calm now, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you before, before I even got in the industry, that was a minor it was a minor problem. What do you mean porn was the addiction was a minor place I didn't have. I didn't have access to the point. So then you coupled it with that and it was it was a rap. You said you was fucking porn stars after he got access to them, access when he when.
Speaker 4: He got Because I'm gonna be honest, I'm a hood nigga. Yeah for sure, I'm not that confident a bitch that I seen fuck another person, not me. Uh yeah, I would like to say, I'm a bit different, So tell me.
Speaker 1: So, here's the thing. Your first porn experience. Oh man, my first Jesus, I don't know if I remember that.
Speaker 2: Was it a white one?
Speaker 1: I think she might have been you attending the convention suit?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, it wasn't like that, but I would you know, I had in my mind, I had these girls that I liked and when I got on I could I could hit them up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: So it was the it was Indians. I was in the DMS. But this wasn't.
Speaker 2: This was after of course, this wasn't while I was in my relationship.
Speaker 1: At first I broke up and then I went wild.
Speaker 2: But the pandemic, it was the worst because I actually was, uh fingerpole, but I was Nigga.
Speaker 1: I was dealing. I was dealing with one because I had a party at my house.
Speaker 2: At a party in my house, it was it was a couple of the girls and uh, it was me and my homeboy and it was it was two girls, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know it was he had one. I had one. But you knew that there was a punch star. Absolutely, That's why I wanted to come over. Nigga.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't have been at the house. She was at the poem star. She's at the house, and uh, we're doing what we do. And she was like, can I see you outside of this? And I was like, yeah, sure, whatever, not knowing that that was detrimental to whatever I had going on, because now, I mean.
Speaker 1: Honest, I don't I don't think you knew.
Speaker 2: Like, if I see you outside and she's a porn star, there's nothing else to talk about. Well yeah, well you know we you know she was. She wasn't that active. And during the porn and during the pandemic, she wasn't active at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So we.
Speaker 1: Being honest with you. I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 2: She was active at one post. Yes, a minute, you get on, I had a I had something. Something was going on with me at that time. Man, where you just it was vulnerable. I wasn't vulnerable, nigga. I was ready to smash niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was ready with something. This was something that I wanted. However, God ain't hard for that. You ain't lying, but God will give you exactly what you want sometimes, but you will never like it.
Speaker 1: And let me explain it. Please explain that for you.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with this girl. I'm going I'm going crazy, going crazy, and like in the relationships at the time, what a point at the time, my nigga, I respect Hey, she wasn't shooting, so I was good. She was she wasn't filming at the time, Okay.
Speaker 1: And that was a profession. You can't look at her in a certain way. She's a she's a profession.
Speaker 2: And I always was like, I always had this thing where I'm like, I'm not judging you.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 2: You could be an Applebee's worker, a lawyer, whatever, it's the same to me. But nigga, no, okay, this is a bit different. I'm talking to this I'm dealing with this girl. And man, I used to get a high. I would get a high off of coc No, I never, I've never touched cocaine.
Speaker 1: Never. I'd get a high off of smashing you know, in the day's your day.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Me, baby, first trick.
Speaker 2: I think I think the problem was when I was when I was nineteen years old, or I was when I was nineteen, I dealt with this girl and uh, I think, no, no, no, this is way before wait, before I.
Speaker 1: Dealt with this girl. And you know I was down there.
Speaker 2: I was trying to smash, but I was injured at the time, Shet know I was injured, but I was still going, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I think I had jerk too hard. Whatever. Oh you were injured. I was injured on your joint. Yeah, oh my joy. My joint was Jesus Christmas. But I was still going, Yeah, this is how resilient a nigga is. I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: This is gonna all make sense when I when I bring it, something said all right, okay. So she told me I'm smashing whatever, and I was I couldn't do what I wanted to do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as good.
Speaker 2: So, but my head was always on point. So she was like, no, nigga, I just want that. And I took a fence. So this all this time, I was training. I was training this whole god dam time. So I would get a high from.
Speaker 1: A woman or gas back to back to back.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, when I was dealing with this person, I was a different I would turn into a different being.
Speaker 1: Bro. My body would get.
Speaker 2: Bigger, my voice would get deeper and I would laugh as I'm smashing, and they would be they would be climaxing, back to back to back. Every one of the women I messed with, they asked me why I wasn't in the business, every single one or them, because that's the way that it looked to you in those movies. Yes, because I was addicted. And you know, I'm a good imitator.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You know what I'm saying. You were doing impressions of pawn It there you go. Oh you out of control?
Speaker 2: So I was out.
Speaker 1: If you add that. So finally, what happened?
Speaker 2: Man? Finally I'm trying to figure out because this girl, she was a she was a cool joint like mind mind wise, but she just had this profession. I'm thinking, how am I going to tell I don't know how I come from an Apostolic family.
Speaker 1: How am I going to take this situation and elevate it? I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking more all of this, but I'm still smashing. Finally I left and shot Resort to Love the movie I did with Christina Million right and try. I'm faith I never cheated on this ship. Never, But while I was gone she does two movies.
Speaker 1: Right now. I don't want two porn shoots. I find movie is a movie. I mean, it's not Steven Spielberg. This ain't Martin Scorse. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But this is a So I'm on the internet and I see I see her and I'm like, this looks new. And I'm looking at the dude that she's sleeping with, and I'm like, wait a minute. This nigga got this nigga got corona hair. It's long like the year before.
Speaker 1: It won't like that, right, So I said, oh, she'd have made it.
Speaker 15: Oh, she had made some brand.
Speaker 2: New stuff, right, I said, Okay, okay, And I know listen, I Dodnet dealt with this girl for like a year. I know her movements. I know when she likes something. I know everything, right, So I'm looking at how she is in the first video.
Speaker 1: She ain't really like that.
Speaker 2: Nigga, this nigga that she was then the way she liked that nigga, I said, oh, okay. So I'm gonna tell you what I did because I'm petty. I invited it to the house. After I saw the pornos. Invited to the house, I watched the whole porn.
Speaker 1: I watched it. I watched it. I wanted to say, I said this nigga. I said this nigga. No me, nigga. You want to mess with this nigga anyway, Nigga I won. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Back to when we were talking about so, I vite her over. I cooked dinner Nigga. I had a red jacket on nigga. You know what I'm saying, got the boots sewing, the nigga looking all flying and everything like that. I got the red jacket on Nigga, laid out of lingerie set for her to wear and all that.
Speaker 1: She went and got dressed. She said, oh my god, baby, you cooking a night. I said, yeah, let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 1: Were sitting there.
Speaker 2: I said, uh, you know what's funny about Corona? I said, people's hair grow. So let me ask you a question. I said, when I asked you if you had shot something and you told me that maybe it was a long time ago. I said, how the hell is this nigga's hair long like this? When it was short like that last year? I said, you got something you want to tell me? She was like, did a video on get a couple of video. I said, you did a video. I said, okay, cool, I said, I hope it was worth it. I really hope it was worth it. She nigga, I'm diabolical, nigga. All right, I said, I hope it was worth it.
Speaker 1: She said, no, let's just go upstairs. Let's do what we do. Let's go into the master bedroom. And she said I said no. I said no, we ain't going in the master bedroom. I said, ship.
Speaker 2: I said, we're going in the guest room. But I saw you want to get tonight, we go in the guest room. Smash it out again. Let me.
Speaker 1: She went for that. You said, let's go to the game. She because she went at that at that night she was She was like, not in me, none of me. I was like, hell, no, I ain't nothing. You want me to get you pregnant? No, I ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So we get up the next day and she goes, she says, okay, she said can I Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: How she said, nigga. She says, she says, please.
Speaker 2: She said, can I can I take a shower? I said no, you can't take a shower in my household. I said, what I said, God, Daggie, I said, matter of fact, I said, go to your shoot. Don't you got to shoot to go to to take some pictures. I just want to take a shower. I said, You're not taking a shower in my house, right.
Speaker 1: She freaking leaves. Now.
Speaker 2: I say all that to say this, after I had all of that stuff on me, all of them women that I was messing with, everything that happened at that time.
Speaker 1: I felt disgusting. I felt disgusting. It took me a couple of years.
Speaker 2: I'm in the room and I'm still I was still messing with other shorties or whatever, you know, because it was the life twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: I'm in my room where.
Speaker 2: I've done all of this salacious, disgusting stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they want to be there. Yeah, I calls being the nigga nor you wanted to be there. I'm sitting, I'm in all the hair, I'm in my damn room, and.
Speaker 2: Some it just feels I feel like a shell and it feels like everything is just I feel disgusting, and I break down and I start crying, and I kid you not, I hear a voice, and the voice told me to get up and get out of the room, and it said, going to going to another room, right.
Speaker 1: I go into the room. Now, mind you, I put you in your own house. I'm in my house. I got six rooms in my team, so I'm not I'm not flexing.
Speaker 2: I just have I have a nice house. So I go into this room. And I had insomnia norie. I couldn't in the dj F and I had insomnie. I couldn't go to sleep unless I e f n okay, e f n I'm sorry, I said, e f n okay. I had insomnia. I couldn't sleep unless I was high or drunk. When I tell you, I was in that bed and this voice, this voice is talking to me, saying, and it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: I feel a warm arm come.
Speaker 2: Over me, start rocking me, like the warmest feeling I've ever felt my life.
Speaker 1: I slept so peacefully that night. I wake up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The voice says, if you meet me halfway, I'll carry you the rest of it. I said, I'll give it up. And I never hit any of them women up again. And my SCD checks are one hundred percent negative. That's the big thing, niggive.
Speaker 1: So, so when was your takeaway from that. What do you think what was that arm? What was that that hold on you?
Speaker 2: I think it was Christ. I think it would look like this is not just a This is not just a piece of jewelry for me. This is something I live. That's why I apologize when I I got cursed, not even cursed, bro, like I curse on stage. But I'm trying to take that out. Yeah, Women of God, listen, listen. Christ is real. He rescued me. If he can take somebody like me, and it always happens in the Bible when you see, when you see he'll take the filthiest of people and he'll turn them around to be mouthpieces for his word. Why man sent, That's what he did for me at that point, because I was at the I was at the bottom, and I was even at that I was doubting the Lord at that point, Like I said, coming from an Apostolic household, Bro, I had Christ in my life, my whole life. My mom said, baby, you got to get your life together. I'm thinking in my head, I don't even know if God is real. And at that moment, that's when all that happened, and he brought me right back to where I needed to be.
Speaker 1: So and it's dirtiest. Fits it's dirty, But at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, I'm glad he can clean the filthiest of rags and he can make them clean with his blood.
Speaker 1: Bro. Well that's what he did. Amen. Amen. Anyway, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think we were good unless.
Speaker 1: You you have you have something to say to your fanst uh, you know what I didn't get through? Oh, seven or seven hunds. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Seven five to seven. Listen, man, I got a project. I came up here. You rich and're coming out, Yes, And it's called the Odyssey. Why is it called the odyssey? Because this guy went through a journey. It's like me in another dimension. When I say that this guy was he figured it out early. He got a lot of power, he got the money, and he realized that wasn't what made him happy, and that's not what life is about.
Speaker 1: You can have all the money in the world and you will never be filled. That is so real.
Speaker 2: The greatest thing in his life to find is love. That's the greatest thing that you can find. And to take everything that you earn and give it back because you cannot take it with you. I can't take any of this stuff with me. So the character is the same way. He has to discover that through this journey. And this whole journey is called the odyssey, and it's a parallel mirror version of my life life because I had the odyssey, that story. I told you what I thought I wanted, and I didn't want that because that's not what's important. What's important is love and giving everything back. And I have been rapping since I have been thirteen years old. I started doing comedy when I was sixteen. So yes, I am a rapper cars playing a comedian and oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I got bars. Okay, we heard him. I mean, come on, man, we heard it. I didn't know that. I'm sorry, nigga. It's cool.
Speaker 2: Noor is cool, nigga, because what's up? You're six sixteen, sixteen, Okay. I said, that's how that's how niggas thought when they about the rap. I said, so, I said, I said, even with a news report, a nigga couldn't see ann Why dog, because my pincol VPN and your man can die in a similar fashion, means he can get the coffin like an allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: He said, Yeah, nigga. You know what I mean. I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: You gave me too much wine, nigga, I said, I said, even when the news reported a nigga couldn't see And then why dog because my pincole VPN and your man's can get it in a similar fashion.
Speaker 1: Means he can get the coffin like an allergic reaction. The clip bloaded like a warship.
Speaker 2: You wanna talk to your man's, well, you're gonna have to ask God.
Speaker 1: Us some thorst shit. He said.
Speaker 2: It's war bitch, and I'm killing babies like abortion. I ain't streaked at all, but I know it's about I mean, my niggas had white and tan like the Kardashian house. And I mean, as far as the talent goes, none of these niggas can clip me. I'm still in my thirties. All these niggas is cripp about the role in their sixties. They smile on your face and talk behind your backs. And I won't hang with these niggas. And all the money in the world can't take a lane for this nigga. Six your five dollars, ask down for I make change from a nigga. I'm in a lane by myself God show, which means you can't take a lane from a nigga. Now, let me air a few things out to make it clear. Nigga, when I black out, it ain't every spears, Nah dog, it ain't a dish. I'm just using the name. But I'll be damn if I drop down and blow a nigga for fame. See you niggas will sell y'all soul. That's how I know he ain't saying because my God said, what's the value of a.
Speaker 1: Soul if you swap it for fame?
Speaker 2: They claim Mona Lisa get caught on cam and say they was framed. And as far as it goes, nigga, when it comes to me, don't mention my name.
Speaker 1: Bars.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a better way to end this episode.
Speaker 1: Well he killed.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj E f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple, Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real noriagon I g at Noriaga on Twitter, Mine is.
Speaker 1: At Who's Crazy on ig at dj.
Speaker 6: E f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 1: To drink champs dot com