Speaker 1: Never goes on the line making its own calls every night. Everything goes to its teaching you in your life expert.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is Lyle and this is the Therapy Deical podcast. I hate doing intros, so I'm not gonna do one because you never have to do anything ever that you don't want to do, so and I don't want to do it. I don't like recording intros. Already I already made this. I already did the stream and cut it up into a podcast, And now I gotta say more. I already said the words. Why do I need to say more words in front of the words that have already said. I'm trying to repurpose the content. This guy completely defeats the purpose of repurposing the content is so I don't have to do as much work. But now I'm doing work. I'm saying I have to say more words. Now I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: All right. Sorry.
Speaker 2: You can call the Therapy Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle Forever. That's twitch dot tv slash l y L E f O R e v e R. All right, thanks for listening. Let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Baby, all from mister Big, said, mister Big.
Speaker 5: I ticked, Yeah, mister Big.
Speaker 2: What's up, mister what's the how you doing? Mister Big?
Speaker 5: I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Do you know it's going all right? Mister Big? How'd you get the name mister Big? Where's that name come from?
Speaker 5: It actually comes from an episode of King of the Who?
Speaker 2: Okay, Tala, do you have a what do you have a particular reverence for King of the Hill?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just one of those shoes I watched when I was younger.
Speaker 2: You know, does it have a lot of influence in your life right now? Do you so watch it?
Speaker 5: I used to not any not anymore. It's on Hulu though. Shout out to Hulu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll shout out Hulu when they pay me to. Have you ever been confused?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: My cat used to hunt my bed and that was pretty confusing.
Speaker 2: Did give her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See that's confusing because you can't really ask animals why they do things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he was like intent, I'm like staring at me, Well he did it.
Speaker 2: What do you think he wanted from you?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I like would scare him off, and then literally like five minutes later he was back at it.
Speaker 2: Would he only hump the bed when you were around? Did you ever catch him in the act.
Speaker 5: He would only do it while I was like sitting on my computer, and he would always try to make eye contact. It was really weird. M.
Speaker 2: Do you think your cat was sexually attracted to I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It could be like I mean, I don't know. Maybe maybe like the maybe they were turned on by like the power that you had in that relationship. Because the relationship between a pet and uh, you know, a pet owner, it's it's it's you know, you're sort of like that cat's you know, you're that cat's superior. Maybe they, you know, found the the power that you had over them as their owner to be sexually alluring.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 5: But he didn't really like like to hang out with me otherwise, so it was just like a sexual thing I feel.
Speaker 2: Did that make you feel used?
Speaker 5: It really did, actually, because I always had to go and clean the sheets after and it was like a weekly occurrence. M.
Speaker 2: And you didn't even get to come.
Speaker 5: I didn't. It was like like I was just like, get away from me.
Speaker 2: Man, it was a yeah, it's a problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was. I moved away though, so I don't have that cat problem anymore. But back and that was a that was another lifetime.
Speaker 2: Well, glad to hear you were able to solve the situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I just ended up having to move out. He's living his life. I'm moving mine.
Speaker 2: Separate apartment away from you. When's the last time you got in contact with the cat?
Speaker 5: Uh? Not since I moved, man, Like, it's just been we've just been, Uh, we've won our separate ways.
Speaker 2: Well, mister Big, I'm happy to hear that you were able to get yourself out of this relationship that was unfulfilling to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you. It was a pretty abusive one. I'm really glad I'm out of it.
Speaker 2: Have a good night, mister Big.
Speaker 5: You too, man, have a good one.
Speaker 8: All from Lito.
Speaker 2: Lito.
Speaker 9: Oh hey there, Ale, how's it going?
Speaker 2: This is fucking pizza shop. I don't know if this is dosing me, but who cares? Uh, this is pizza shop I used to go to called Lito's Pizza. It's delicious. Man, you just made me think of it. I don't say a war time.
Speaker 9: Meet without an m.
Speaker 2: Who you were you born Lito?
Speaker 9: Uh nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy nine, the seventies, what was the end of the seventies? Like, I know you were just a baby, but what do you remember from that time?
Speaker 9: I remember, actually my uncle yelling at me in the crib one time, like.
Speaker 2: Like you genuinely remember that.
Speaker 9: Maybe I made it up, who knows, but I do have a memory of that.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, even faintly, even if you think this is something you made up? Do you remember why he was yelling at.
Speaker 9: You to shut up because I was crying in the crib.
Speaker 2: That's straightforward. Did you end up shutting up?
Speaker 7: I think I did.
Speaker 9: I think I was like scared and I showed up. He was a really nice guy though, actually, but he just yeah, yelled at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby suck you. Definitely you were definitely in the wrong in that situation I saw with your huncle. Yeah, I am not confused.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my partner and I on like a fourth date or something. We did some mushrooms and uh went for a walk and stuff and then came back and there was some plenty frozen yogurt and we're like, yeah, that's that frozen yogurt and we couldn't get the lid open, and I was like, all right, like I know, like we're pretty high, you know, I should be confused if I can't open this right now because we're pretty high. But we tried forever and we ended up sawing and open with like a little saw. And I was like scared of being so high that I didn't want to hurt myself. So we got these thicky like you know, I've admit some stuff. And then we were like so confused like why we couldn't get it opened, And we searched online and there was this tlenty frozen yogurt thing where they messed up the lids on a whole batch, and uh, that's why we didn't get.
Speaker 2: That article that you're reading about it. Did they recommend that you use a saw to open them?
Speaker 9: And that we started busting up laughing because we used well, someone used like a In the article they were talking about how people were like using crazy means to get into their frozen or not gelatow and yeah, no, no, there's actually an article if you searched for tlenty lids shut or whatever, like we did the same thing. We totally hacked it open, and there's and then there was an article about it, and then with that ended our confusion.
Speaker 2: So you ended up getting okay, was it a was it a handsaw or did you fucking run this under like an electric saw?
Speaker 9: No, it was a handsaw, A handsaw.
Speaker 2: Okay, jeez, I was about to say that that would freak me the fuck out, because you eventually got it open.
Speaker 9: We got it open, sawt it open. But I was like, man, I should be manly than I should be able to open open the jars and the lids and ship.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: But it was a factory error.
Speaker 2: When you were in your garage shifting through your tool shed trying to find a saw to open your yogurt, did you at any point think maybe I will eat something else.
Speaker 9: I was on a one track line. I don't know. The only thing I was thinking of is that was gonna hurt myself, So I started looking for gloves and hits too.
Speaker 2: Did you take the lead on this project? Was your girlfriend of anyhow? What were the roles assigned you were in charge of actually sawing the thing? Did she provide an emotional support while you were doing this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think she took a video while I was doing it.
Speaker 2: This is a girl you've only been on four dates with.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it was a pretty fun day.
Speaker 2: Okay, how's it going now?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 9: It's like three and a half years later.
Speaker 2: Things are great three and a half years later. Yeah, beautiful. That's that yo, that yogurt you know. I feel like that's the butterfly effect right there. Right, some dude in a factory somewhere funks up. But now you're married.
Speaker 9: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for sharing that with us, man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you have a great name, you.
Speaker 2: Too, all right?
Speaker 4: How from Donny Webb?
Speaker 2: Donnie Webb? Ha, Yeah, why are you laughing?
Speaker 9: Because it's a good name.
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 2: You're laughing at your own name that you had me say, Yeah, yeah, what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What's funny about this name?
Speaker 12: Well, it's something that just can know no, because there's no origin story. It just came to my head.
Speaker 2: What are you ashamed of? Funny Web?
Speaker 12: There's a few things I've lingered from my childhood that I would be ashamed of.
Speaker 2: Tell me one of these things.
Speaker 12: Well, I can't do a cartwheel or a handstand.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 12: Twenty?
Speaker 2: Have you? Is that still important? To you, the ability to do a cartwheel or handstand.
Speaker 12: A cartwheel, yes, a handstand.
Speaker 2: Now why is it so important that you are able to do a cartwheel at twenty?
Speaker 5: Because?
Speaker 12: Well, I kind of just want the choreography aspect of it. I want that to be a skill under my belt.
Speaker 2: It's a pride thing for you.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would encourage you to think about this because you know the ability to do a cartwheel?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you person like when you look at it at other people, do you find their ability to do cartwheel is impressive? Because what I'm wondering about for you is this sense of pride that you receive from you know, the ability to do a cartwheel? The value that you place on your ability to do a cartwheel? Does it come from you? Are you the one that truly believes that the ability to do a cartwheel is impressive and valuable? Or is this a belief that you have gained from other people who have set their expectations of whether or not someone should be able to do a cartwheel upon you and you've absorbed them without stopping to think if you actually value the skill intrinsically as opposed to you value the skill because other people do.
Speaker 12: I think I am jealous that.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 12: As a kid when I was growing up, my friends can make up dances and include cartwheels in their dances for the talent show. But I couldn't be a part of that. There had to be some sort of modification for me.
Speaker 2: Donny Web, you got to let it go. Donny Web, look what you lack in cartwheels. I'm sure you make up for other things, and I would rather see you build the skills that are important to you as opposed to, you know, live in the past and try to make up for not having known how to do a cartwheel, because look, I think you and I both know that the ability to do tot cartwheel at twenty years old is not that important. In fact, actually I don't think it's that important at any age, unless if you're an acrobat, which you haven't mentioned to me that you are. No Donny Web, I would I'll leave you with this, Donny Web, I think that you should find a new skill, the one that you picked for yourself, not that you know a bunch of other sixth grade girls from your past picked for you to Okay, thank you for sharing, Donny Will.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Gak anytime. Good night. The name is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Actually call from Nick?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: Nick? Can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Is this the therapy?
Speaker 7: Get go?
Speaker 2: Nick? How much money do you make a year?
Speaker 7: Not a lot?
Speaker 2: Man like that actual dollar amount?
Speaker 13: Well, I live overseas, so it's notten dollars. Well that's it's in the end. It's probably about.
Speaker 2: Make a year in yen.
Speaker 13: I want to say a little over three million yen.
Speaker 2: So you might not think that's a lot, but I have no idea how to convert yen to US dollars, so I assume it's a lot.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 13: You just divide by one hundred, so it's like thirty thousand US dollars.
Speaker 2: What are you ashamed of?
Speaker 9: A lot?
Speaker 13: A lot of stuff that I've I've done.
Speaker 2: Let's focus on one thing.
Speaker 13: Focus on one thing. I'm gonna have to say, my not reaching my academic potential.
Speaker 2: MM, why is reaching your academic potential important to you in the first place?
Speaker 13: Because I know I could have I could have done better. So it's more of I didn't do the best that I could have with what I had.
Speaker 2: Right, I know that, But why does it even matter in the first place for you to do good?
Speaker 3: At this.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm because of all the time and resources that I've put into it. I put in so much time and energy, and I just I bombed, totally bombed.
Speaker 2: Right, But this ends up being kind of a cycle or something, right, because you're putting in a bunch of time and effort this thing that's important to you. But it's important to you because you're putting a much of time and effort into it, And no point in the cycle do you stop and truly think about why academic success is important to you. It goes in that cycle.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well, it's kind of a behind me now, I've already already graduated and everything.
Speaker 7: There's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of.
Speaker 13: A situation where I I'm ashamed and there's nothing that I can do about it. So I'm not sure how to move on from that.
Speaker 2: Graduated high school or college college? Oh well, why are you still ashamed of? If it's behind you, does it affect you in any way, shape or form in your day to day life?
Speaker 13: I think so maybe I could have had a better job if I did better. Like I see, see my girlfriend she's got like all these she had like a perfect grades, and she went's this prestigious car and all that stuff, and she has a way better job than I do, And I feel kind of envious a little bit. And I feel like maybe if I had done better, if I studied more, if i'd buckle down, I would be in kind of a similar position.
Speaker 2: But I'm not what criteria do you use sugjudge a job as good a lot?
Speaker 13: So, first off, she makes a lot more money than I do, which you know, good for a see, she deserves the job, but she's also way happier at the job, and it's something that I could do and it would be a perfect fit for me with my skills, but I didn't get to get it. We'd see, we actually applied for the same job, and she got it, but I didn't. And it's because she deserves it way more than I did.
Speaker 2: Are you primarily like like this? How about this like a good job? Is that primarily to you driven by how much money you would make?
Speaker 13: I wouldn't say so. I would say, I mean, it's it's certainly part of it, you know, being able.
Speaker 7: To pay the bills.
Speaker 13: But I would say, you know, having an impact on people is probably the most important thing. And I feel like in the job.
Speaker 2: I want to stop. I want to stop. I want to stop you. I'm sorry I interrupted, but I think and again, I'm insane man on the internet in a gegal costume. I have no idea what I'm doing, so don't take anything I say seriously ever, But right there, you saying I want to impact people, focus on that. I fuck your who gives a fuck what grades you got in college? I like, I so mean that so much like who, I don't give a fuck what grades you got in college. If what you want to do is have an impact on people, there are eight trillion ways for you to do that that have nothing to do with how what kind of grades you got in college. So I just focus on that, like as a general direction, I want to have an impact on people. And you know, maybe you're like narrow mindedly only focusing on the ways in which you could achieve that goal that involved you needing to have good grades and needing people to like look at you on a piece of paper and say yes or no. And I would widen that focus into other opportunities in which your grades do not matter. And I will tell you, even though I am an insane man and a get costume. There's no idea what they are doing. Those ways exist, so I would look for those as opposed to the ones that require you to have good grades in college, because I think that's bullshit. So just focus upon I want to have an impact on people. How can I do that?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 2: How can't I do that?
Speaker 13: Listen, Man, you're no more insane than the rest of us. But I appreciate that you. You took the time out to talk to me, and I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, man, Well I would you say anyamee was onere time?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Nick. I wish you good luck? Man, all right, take it easy, brother, of course.
Speaker 4: How from Jackie?
Speaker 2: Jackie? You there, Jackie?
Speaker 3: No, you're kidding. This is a joke.
Speaker 2: Is what a joke?
Speaker 3: You actually answered me, I'm watching stream? What's up?
Speaker 2: I did? Don't watch the stream? Turn the stream off. There's no stream. I'm streaming right now. You are on the with the gecko. You are alone in your room. I am in my room. We're both going insane right now, and we're going to be in this experience together. Because look, Jackie, can I be honest with you right now? People don't realize this, Jackie. But I need you right now just as much as you may think you need me. Okay, for me to be there for you. I need you to meet me with my needs. So so so be so be with me in this moment, and I'll be with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Okay, I'm here. I'm seeing my name of chat. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Don't reachat There is no okay, there's no chat. There's when you're with your mom. Okay, you read chat?
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't reach chat? What's chat? What is chat?
Speaker 2: What's cliche?
Speaker 3: What am I ashamed of? All right? All right, I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed of fucking up. You know what I mean? I'm ashamed of messing up.
Speaker 2: What's the last thing you fucked up?
Speaker 3: Something at work? So like I'm trying, I'm trying to move up in like a higher position at my job, and I kind of fucked up in an interview and I just you know, I don't want to like have that be my portrayal toward its like mm hm, the bigger bosses, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you care? Do you care to share what it is you fucked up?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I think it's just like my anxiety or like like so, so the whole thing is like I'm great at what I do, like I and I know I am, and I'm really calm. But when it's like a one on one like confrontational, like I feel like I'm being stared down, you know what I mean, It's like my anxiety cakes in and I feel like I'm being tested.
Speaker 2: And Jackie, if you could, I let's get logistical here, what specifically what event transpired? Because now, because to me, I'm like the fact that like you're you're no, I mean, I'm actually I'm kind of being serious right now. To me, the fact that you you didn't respond with like an actual event of a thing that you like logistically, I fucking jammed the copier, I fucked up my power point slide. The fact that you haven't given me an in real world thing that you fucked up is kind of making me believe that the fact that you fucked up might be in your head, because that's understandable. But I don't know, maybe I spoke too soon. Is there a real life event thing that you did?
Speaker 3: Probably not recently, no, no, so yeah, your head, yo, you know what you solve my problem. That's it. You solved it.
Speaker 2: I get it. I think I fucked up all the time. It goes to be in your head, and that's a good thing. That means you didn't fuck up. Yeah the way, even if you didn't suck up, who cares? Fuck All those people gonna die just like you are and me.
Speaker 3: It's it's hard. It's hard to like bring yourself to that understanding and be that like introspective about yourself. You know, like sometimes sometimes I look in the mirror and honestly, like I don't even recognize what I look like. Like does that make any sense to you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, Like like I know what I look like, but I don't perceive myself physically like I'm perceiving myself everything, like mentally, like what's going on, Like what I'm thinking, what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Can I bring to this something that I've been noticing recently and I think it might be related or I think this is related and tied into what you're trying to tell me lately, Like while I'm doing this stream, yeah, all in my head, I'll think that like a response I've given or like a way that I've conducted myself was one way or came off one way, and then I'll go back and I'll watch the VOD and I'll be like, oh, that actually, like when I actually I watched myself do it as opposed to experiencing it as myself, I'm like, yeah, that actually that actually wasn't that bad. That actually was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was gonna be or as I thought it was.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of keying me. That experience of of I'm doing this right now and then it looks different it's I go back and I watch it as a viewer as supposed to be doing it keys me into more of that idea that the way that we think we're coming off is different from how we actually are.
Speaker 3: That definitely makes sense. No, I totally understand that.
Speaker 2: And to that point, would you say your name was Jackie, It's Jackie Jackie. To that point, it's also keyed me into how easy it is to fool people. Okay, so Jackie, all you have to do to not come off, to not make people think that you fucked up is just fully in your head believe that you did not fuck up, and then you will act as if you did not fuck up, and then everyone will accept you as not having fucked up.
Speaker 3: You're so right, You're really right. It's it's a whole like validation thing, like you have to validate yourself absolutely. How is your bladder doing, by the way, like like you gotta pee really bad?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm I'm I think that. Uh, you know, I'm focused in on what I'm doing right now, so I haven't. My attention has been drawn away from my bladder. But I appreciate you checking in, Jackie. Yeah, yeah, for sharing, Jackie. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Of course. I'm glad to be on on on stream. Wait the stream? What's the stream? What's chot? Okay, I'm glad to be here. You know, I appreciate I have a good night, Caike.
Speaker 4: Paul From Emily.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 5: Oh hello Emily, Hi?
Speaker 14: Hellomia, Yes Hi, what's so?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, Emily? Did you we did we talk on Did we talk on Monday? O?
Speaker 8: Way, we talked?
Speaker 2: We talked on Wednesday? Emily.
Speaker 4: No, that that wasn't me, that was you.
Speaker 2: That's a different Emily.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I wasn't. I wasn't watching this Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: It was my first time calling.
Speaker 2: Actually tell me everything about you, Emily.
Speaker 4: Uh, okay, I'm twenty five, I work in New York City, and yeah, not really an exciting life right now during COVID time, but I appreciate you picking up my call.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course. What is life like in New York City right now?
Speaker 4: It's really weird, actually, you know, like it's just so quiet and dead. Honestly, not many people. A lot of people left the city, so it's not really bustling right now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 2: There's a bit of a controversy going on where New Yorkers, you know, the gatekeepy sort of real new Yorkers, are, you know, making fun with all the people that left the city. Is that a sentiment that you have experienced out in the wild?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not originally from New York City, so I don't know if I necessarily resonate.
Speaker 15: With that, but I do.
Speaker 14: I do see it a little bit, I guess.
Speaker 2: And they have a question for you, Yeah, have you ever been confused?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm actually going through something right now that's kind of a bit confusing, I guess you.
Speaker 2: Would say, a bit confusing.
Speaker 4: You say, yeah, I mean it's it's like, you know, like a personal situation, like roommate situations, So you're probably tired of hearing about these. But like, I don't know if I'm I don't know if I'm being like paranoid about something or something's actually happening in my apartment. But I'm trying to I'm trying to figure it out, but it's it's definitely very confusing for me.
Speaker 2: What are the details, what what have you? What's what's the intel on the situation as it stands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like I've been feeling some tensions with my roommates I love with three other girls, and I've been feeling like they kind of want me out because we have to sign our lease for next year soon, and I kind of feel like they're ganging up against me and trying to make things really uncomfortable for me, so I want to leave. And the part where I'm I can't tell if I'm paranoid or not, is that the past few weeks flashed this past month where I've been really feeling this tension and like isolation. I've had like three allergic reactions where I've had to go to the hospital and my roommates know what I'm definitely allergic to. They know I cannot eat peanuts, and somehow I just keep getting anaphylaxis and ending of in the hospital. And I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but like, I think it's weird that they're trying to nudge me out of the apartment and make sure I'm not living with them next year. And there's all these coincidences of their being traces of peanuts in my food and the ending up in the hospital and ending up having to pay obscene hospital bills, you know, And I just there's been a few scenarios where I thought I caught them and I just I can't figure it out. And I don't know if I'm hallucinating or being paranoid, but it's just so confusing and I don't know what to do about it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that would be massively fucked up if they were.
Speaker 4: Doing that, right, which is why it's such a big accusation to point at them. And I just don't know what to do anymore.
Speaker 2: It is it's a heavy accusation to point at them. But hmm, what I'm curious. I know you say it's like paranoia, and do you do you have any like what could you go any further into what you believe your evidence would be or sort of the root of your what These are fancy ways for me to ask why do you think they're doing this? Or what makes you think they're doing this?
Speaker 4: I mean, there were like a few scenarios, but like at one where I really thought I got them was two weeks ago. I was making this smoothie in the kitchen because it was kind of neutrable and it's like my favorite thing ever. But like, I also had just ordered food for later in the day, so I was like mid smoothie making, but I ran downstairs to go pick up my my Super East order.
Speaker 2: U smoothie out in the open.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And then you know I came back continued, you know, cooking up my smoothie, and when I had it, I was like, fuck, like my mouth is tingling, like I think I'm going through anaphylaxis. And there was There's literally nothing I could have put in this movie to make it. Why would I poison myself?
Speaker 2: You know, you double checked everything, you didn't you didn't go to Trader Joe's and get a new fucking Xanthon gum thing or all the ingredients are tried test the trude nothing possibly could have gotten in there under your watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely know, And I know that one of my roommates was home during the time, so I feel like maybe she might have flipped something into my movie.
Speaker 15: I I really.
Speaker 4: Don't know, but it's it's just it's just too weird, the timing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow hmm. I mean, what is your person? What have your like relationships been like with these? Like how do they act to it's you? Is it? Is it conniving or strange.
Speaker 4: Or just very like cold intense lately, like they want to make it uncomfortable, so I don't want to live here anymore, but like it's such a good location and such a good rent.
Speaker 2: And like no, no, no, you know, no no, no. Look look even if even if and we don't know if they're poison if they're trying to poison you or not, but the fact that you're paranoid that they even would, the fact that your relationship with them is such that the idea that they would purposely try to poison you and send you into afterlax shut. The fact that your relationship with them is such that that idea even could enter your head means that you should not be living with these people. But even if it's such a great location, even if you feel like leaving would make it feel like they won or got rid of you, and you don't want that, you should leave.
Speaker 4: But that's like surrendering, you know, Like, yeah, surrender.
Speaker 2: Surrender a lot of There's no reason to keep yourself in a poor situation just because you want to. You want to win, because what you really win is absolutely the prize is that you get to live in fear. But it's not a great prize. I think surrendering is not a terrible option.
Speaker 4: Like hear me out, Like what if I got back at them somehow and then leave them all?
Speaker 3: Leave?
Speaker 2: That's too much work for you?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 14: Like what would you do if you're in a situation.
Speaker 2: But I would leave getting revenge? You have nothing to win by getting revenge or by staying. Whether or not these people did it poisoned you doesn't matter because, like I said, the fact that they would even enter your brain, that they would means that your relationship with them is is kind of fucked up and weird, which means you should just leave. Don't try to get back at them, don't try to let them win.
Speaker 3: Just leave.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's what I would do if I were in your situation.
Speaker 4: But like I even tried to like sit them down once and I was like, guys, like like I like brought them. I was like, Chloe, sir, I'mily, like come here, like we need to talk about this, and they completely just denied it all and told me I was crazy.
Speaker 2: Let them do what your name was?
Speaker 4: Whose name my roommates?
Speaker 2: No, your oh, your name is Emily, Emily. Let your roommates win this stupid battle and move on with your life. That that's my final words to you. Okay, but uh, you know, I appreciate you calling in and thank you for share. I hope that I hope you're all right. I hope that you didn't you're not. You know, they didn't. You don't have peanut lung or. I just made that up. But you know, please please please listen to me. Don't fucking go on a revenge crusade. It's not going to help you. Don't try to win, don't play this game. Just leave. That's why I think. I know I don't like to give people actual but that I do the leave. Don't play these games. They're stupid. Don't try to win because you don't win anything you win, you win further.
Speaker 4: Stress, I'm talking to my mom right now.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say your name, Chloe. I was just talking to my mom. It's good.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, okay, The people of the chest saying, first of all, all right, there's another thing. If you're new to this stream, my view on fake calls is that doesn't fucking matter. What if people someone could call in with something that's clearly fake? Who fucking cares? All?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 14: Uh to accept?
Speaker 2: What confused you about the call screening process? What you're still confused? Still confused? Yeah? What can I clear up for you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 16: What you said at first?
Speaker 2: Said at first, like when you first answered, or when Google Voice asked you to state your name and you said.
Speaker 16: Uh uh when I first answered?
Speaker 2: And do you want me to catch you up to where we are? We can go two ways with this. I could. I could this because I think what we're engaging in right now is kind of bullshit. But it is also you know, I take full responsibility for because this is the line that I decided to take us down. Well, we could either continue down this path of sort of going in circles, not really knowing what we're talking about, me railing on you for being confused, and then that confusing you even more because you don't know what's going on. Or we could just start completely fresh, as if we're two people having a conversation with each other like normal human beings. Which of those two options would you like to go down? Because I'm open to either.
Speaker 16: All right, door to you.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at.
Speaker 16: My roomba running around my house?
Speaker 2: When do you get a rouma? How long have you had it for?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 16: I I got it for graduating college, so I guess that's like three years now, a little bit longer than most people.
Speaker 2: But can I ask you something and it might be a little bit personal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: Do you feel as though you have developed any sort of I'm not gonna say strong, but perhaps above average emotional connection with your rumba after having had it for so long and identifying it, you know, possibly as a sentient object?
Speaker 16: You know, I would say definitely yes, but uh, at the same time, I also, I don't have a name for rumba yet. It's still just rumba. But I mean I look at I look at Rumba, and like I get like this like little little happy feeling when I see him running around and bumping into walls and going into crevices and getting confused, and it's a little happy noises he makes. So Yeah, definitely, I don't think I've ever been so attached to a vacuum before.
Speaker 2: And how do you think that room of views you?
Speaker 17: Hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 16: Is it fucked up that I've never thought about that? Am I allowed to curse? Is this like a family channel?
Speaker 2: You can say whatever you want to me, You can say contiff you will?
Speaker 16: I would never, But yeah, I guess I was like not taken into consideration so much. How rumba confuse me? I hope it's not like a like a master sort of position, Like I want to be like almost like a colleague of rumba, But at the same time I'm giving a command. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you would you rather be feared or loved by your rumba?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 16: What what.
Speaker 6: That is?
Speaker 16: Machiavelli?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that his name macavel?
Speaker 16: Yeah, in the case of rumba, I would I would say love, you know, just like I feel like fostering a relationship with Rumba is important because like, you know, I love Rumba. I want Rumba to love me and not feel like I'm subjugating Rumba and uh like otherwise, like what if Rumba decides to like turn on me or something, you know, like if Ruba doesn't love me, what is stopping Rumba for doing that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 16: Like what if Rumba decides not to vacuum?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, You've been very vulnerable with us over the course of this column, and I want to end this by saying, I think that you should tell everything that you've told us to Rumba and see how they respond to Maybe you can develop a greater relationship than the one you've had right now, because it doesn't sound like the relationship between you and Rumba has a lot of communication going on. So I would go ahead and start that dialogue as soon as you possibly can before Rumba fears you in an irreversible way.
Speaker 16: Damn all right, I'll do that, Thank you anytime.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you soon, all right, But.
Speaker 8: All from us.
Speaker 2: To expect yes, yes, hello, how are you doing?
Speaker 11: S doing pretty?
Speaker 5: Well, not the.
Speaker 11: Most productive day, but I found your stream pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: What did you want to get done? Uh?
Speaker 11: Well, I anticipated to have work today, but my boss never messaged me. So honestly, I just said that in all day just on the laptop.
Speaker 2: But what do you do on the laptop, I'll.
Speaker 11: Just playing games. I want to work out, but I just got too into.
Speaker 5: It, so I was just really criticis criticized you myself.
Speaker 11: And then the last forty minutes I've just been watching your stream.
Speaker 2: I've been streaming for forty minutes.
Speaker 11: Like thirty six. Yeah, why you don't like it?
Speaker 2: No, it's actually yeah, I feel like, uh no, I'm in a more I'm learning more how to how to get so much of how so much of my experience with the stream is about my energy levels, and I'm learning how to best prime my energy levels to you know, get into and I think when I have high energy it goes by quicker. Anyway, that's it's not it's not about me. Nothing is about me. No one ever owes me anything. Every no one ever owes you anything ever s What have you ever been confused?
Speaker 17: Mmm?
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, definitely, most good amount of times.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the last time you were confused.
Speaker 11: I don't want to tell you, I mean the last time I was confused. It's pretty a boring story, but I'll give you an interesting story from so around when I was ten, I'll give you I'll keep it quick, around when I was ten. I'm Mongolian. Right, So around when I was ten, when I went to my cousin's place, all my family was there, and I started noticing, one by one they all started going upstairs, right, And I go upstairs just to see what's happening where my family is. And I noticed that they're all in the room on their knees and they're just they're circling my cousin, right. And my cousin comes out in this wardrobe and he's wearing this cultural cultural outfit and he's doing a little how do I say, like a little dance or some almost and my aunt, my cousin, gives him a tea, and my cousin sounds like me. Right, my voice may.
Speaker 3: Be a little deeper.
Speaker 11: But after he did all that, he his voice became grizzly, you know something, you know, almost scary ominous sort of right, I got, I got to greeked up, and I left. I left, and five years, four years later, I don't talk about this, and I tell my cousin, you know what happened?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 11: What happened to you know, let's get a cousin bill and told me he's a shawman, right, And she told me he's a shaman, and shamans are people who connect our ancestors, you know, with to the family almost. And so I asked, so our ancestor went into him, he got possessed, that's what That's what I said to her. And she said, it's not a possession, it's more of an invitation, right, And she said I started understanding, and I was almost. I was. I didn't believe it at first, you know, and I asked, like she got like come on there, like I think this is like, you know, it's bull crap, right, I don't think it's real. And then she's telling me, well, she told me a story where when she was pregnant, she got to the car crash and you know, she almost she could have died. But a week after the car crash, she was all right. They did another ritual with my cousin again, and an ancestor came into him, and she said like, she asked our ancestor, like, what happened? Why am I alive?
Speaker 2: And you know, so this was a ritual to possess your cousin with.
Speaker 11: A possession number, not a possession, an invitation, yes, invitation okay.
Speaker 2: So so they were per forming a ritual to invite your ancestor into the body of your cousin for the purpose of asking your grandmother answer the purpose of asking questions. But why, but even but even if, why would your ancestor know the answer to why ram I got into a car crash?
Speaker 11: See, I was going to get to that point. I was going to get to that point, right, Okay, So let's no no, no, no, no, thank no, thank thanks for bringing that up. So I asked my cousin, does door ancestors have the answer to everything? And she said yes, yes to do. And I was like, and you know as a mongoi and I asked, you know, related to gang is Cone Shing is gone? And she said no answered. I was like, okay, so they had to answer to everything. I was like, can you ask can you ask your ancestors what happened? What's you know, what's in our future? You know, what's what awaits us. You know, am I gonna Am I going to be a failure? Am I going to be successful? I want to know? And she said, well, what's the point of asking them? Because if you asked them that they give you the answer, then they you you wouldn't be living life, you'd just be expecting something and exactly right. And that's why that that's back to what she said. You know, what if they don't have answer, what if it just making it up almost as like a false hope. So that's why it's kind of confusing, and not just that I told you.
Speaker 2: Did you end up asking why why your grandma got into a car crush.
Speaker 11: And not my grandma my cousin? Oh yeah, so uh.
Speaker 2: I'm confused, just too many? Did you find out why your cousin got into a ark crush?
Speaker 11: Is supposedly she told me? Uh, she said, like, why am I alive? Will happen like and my ancestor this is a while ago, buddy, If what I remember was my she said, my ancestor said that she was pregnant and she she had to give birth to to the baby and her it's pretty crazy. Mm hmmm, yes, So that's why I thought. So that's why I'm a little confusing whether you know whether it's all true or not, especially because my best friend's dad I told him the story and he doesn't believe it.
Speaker 6: You know, but.
Speaker 2: What is your cousin? What is you when you talk to your cousin about this? How have you asked your cousin to describe the physical experience of inviting his ancestor into his body?
Speaker 11: To be honest, I've never. I've never I had the guts to ask him. I think it's too personal. I wouldn't want to ask him like how does it feel? Or like is it true? Are you lying to the family?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think you're you're you know, approaching it. I don't think you are intending to approach it as an interrogation, uh, to figure out the truth. But you know, more of.
Speaker 11: I kind of, I kind of, I kind of don't want to do it out of respect because he's so much older than me, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm getting the sense that that's uh, you know, sort of a you know, a thing respecting those who are who are older than you and their traditions.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for sharing that with us. That was pretty interesting.
Speaker 11: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 2: What's the do you know? Do you know at least the name or if it has one of this ceremony uh, the ceremony, yes, uh, what it is called.
Speaker 11: I'm not knowledgeable about it, but I know my cousin is a shaman. Shaman. Uh maybe there is more terms to it other than but that's all I know. He's a shaman though.
Speaker 2: Well s you say the name is s Yeah, yeah, Well, thank you for sharing that. That was very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I hope you hope you have I help you. I hope you get those answers or or maybe one day figured them out for yourself. You know, ghosts into your body and ship.
Speaker 3: Now ghosts.
Speaker 11: But uh, hold on, maybe I will find it.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll maybe.
Speaker 11: I'll i'll, you know, get the guts, you know to ask my cousin about all this.
Speaker 2: I wish you the boss of luck.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you of course, anytime I talk to you soon. Yeah too, you know, he's a he is brave. I'm not like ghosts anywhere into my body. I don't care. If it is my grandma, she can have the dog. We'll give her the dog. She can go into the dog and we'll ask her questions and that would be kind of cool because then the dog. Then we'll get a dog to talk, and that would be funny. We'll have a talking dog who's my grandma. That's comical. All from Rose, Rose, don't forget, don't forget. How are you Rose?
Speaker 15: I'm really well? How are you?
Speaker 2: You're really well?
Speaker 18: Yeah, like you're.
Speaker 15: Like last week and you didn't pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: Because you call it how many times?
Speaker 15: Three hundred times?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, and I tell this to everyone, you know, so you're mainly well because of the fact that you got onto the stream tonight.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Like, I have something really serious to talk about and I'm to.
Speaker 9: Talk to you about it.
Speaker 2: But but you should know you're vesting too much of your own happiness upon me. You're you're you're sort of giving up your ownership over the direction of your happiness to me, you know, because I don't I don't want to be I should there, I shouldn't be. You know, how do I put this? You know, your happiness shouldn't rest upon me answering your calls. You shouldn't care about me at all, And in regards to your own happy, that makes me happy. Well, thank you? That's very sweet of you to say, what did you want to talk about?
Speaker 15: So I'm in this discord with like a bunch.
Speaker 18: Of really like old friends and like you really like each other and.
Speaker 15: Like we're really close, but there's just like one person who just constantly brings the drama. His name is Cameron, by the way, Like I have to just vent.
Speaker 18: It out, and he's always like inciting drama and like bringing up people's insecurities, and like I don't know how to be mean because like I'm a cancer and I feel like I didn't just crying for them if they like end up disappearing. But it's just so irritating when I want to be in a safe space with like my friends, and I can't because Cameron comes in and like throws all his problems on us, and then he's just like.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Andrew, you're like so boring. So like I don't really know what to do, and I don't know why I feel like this.
Speaker 2: Are you saying, I'm I'm curious, I'm trying to understand Cameron's behavior. You're saying that they uh like throw their problems out to everyone and they're burdening you with their problems or they are shitting on everyone and calling them all, you know, bad names and telling them that they suck both.
Speaker 15: He's like the definition and you know what, I'm not going to curse a you know.
Speaker 2: Ah, you can say whatever. You can just say asshole, asshole, you can say you can't. You can't say cocksucker because TikTok. You can say it. I can't say but.
Speaker 15: Okay, wait wait wait wait can I say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can. I just can't say it because it's get banned. But you can say okay anyway, all right, how did you be?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 2: What is your what is your personal relationship with Cameron as opposed to the sort of group dynamic.
Speaker 18: Well, like we have a connection with like playing Overwatch because like as I mentioned, I'm a cancer, so that also means like I'm a really toxic person when it comes to like venting out like my anger.
Speaker 2: So we play Can I can I take? Can I take a detour here? Real quick?
Speaker 15: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: And maybe you'd be a good but you seem, you know, like like a person who I could have this conversation with. I've thought about this before and I'm not here. This is not like a dig at astrology, and this is not like to make fun of astrology. This is not to like shit on people who like it. But I have I have a bit of a problem with and I actually, we're curious about your perspective on this. I believe especially I think it's a little dangerous. And again I'm just curious about this. I'm not here to make like state there's not a statement. I'm just exploring this to me, to me, the idea of astrology, especially like for young people. I know that like you know, you know, younger, younger people and like TikTok are getting into it. My problem with it is that when you like define yourself and label yourself so early, especially so early in life, you know, when you're when you say, when you say things like I'm a cancer, so that means I'm toxic. I feel like it predisposes you to Okay, I believe I am a cancer. Therefore I think about being cancer, and then you know, I mean, therefore I think about being toxic, and then that in turn makes you act more toxic. Does that make like? I think I think that that's sort of labeling is dangerous, especially for younger people, because what if you don't want to be toxic. But like you have this thing in your head of like, I'm a cancer, so I must be toxic. Isn't that what do you think about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 18: But maybe I should like reword it and say, oh, I was born in you know, July, and like I.
Speaker 15: Am toxic, but it's not because I'm a cancer. That is that better? Because I feel like a lot of.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but that's not but that's but that's not you had to like sort of take a double step to get there. You started out with I am a cancer, THEREFOREM toxic. So that to me indicates you know, and again I'm sure therapy shit, but that to me makes me think that that's just sort of the the the inherent programming of of your brain right now.
Speaker 18: Yeah, well maybe like for example, like I was saying, I cry a lot, Like I'm that person you can't take this sad movie or like talk about like a really serious topic because I start crying and like I don't know why, And like every other cancer not you know, I haven't met every cancer in the whole entire world, but the cancers that I have met have the same issue, where like they just are like compulsive criers. They're like really into their feelings. And that's what like, you know, these TikTokers talk about is like cancers are always like with Hoodie.
Speaker 15: In their room crying. It's like, I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's like a whole astrology is like this whole other issue because as you said, it just predisposes like norms on people.
Speaker 18: But I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's weird that, like there are.
Speaker 18: A lot of things that certain signs do.
Speaker 15: That they like repeat in different people.
Speaker 12: It's strange.
Speaker 2: It's just right and you know, you know it look if it helps you and if you like it, then good. But it does something does sort of ring alarm bells to me of this sort of like trend of people really heavily wanting to label themselves because it just feels dangerous to gross anyway, that's a won't do that again. I've been I've been trying to keep the call short lately, but that's something I've just been thinking about a lot lately. Any all right, Cameron, Yeah, tell them just don't be friends with him anymore, don't play overwatch with other someone else.
Speaker 18: But like, what am I supposed to do with my like emotional attachment to him, and like, who am I supposed to scream at people on Overwatch with?
Speaker 15: Because nobody else wants to do with me?
Speaker 2: Uh, why do you want to scream at people on Overwatch?
Speaker 10: Because I like, I.
Speaker 18: Don't know if you played have you played Overwatch before? Well, Mike, I play a lot of competitive so you know, it's like a supposed team games, but like people just end up like doing whatever they want in there. And yes, it's like a video game, but it's like, I don't know, it's like watching football, Like football is a game. And so when somebody does something that they shouldn't have done, but they did it just to kind of fuck around, you get angry and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, so, well, maybe she'll work on your angry issues.
Speaker 15: Maybe maybe I'm maybe I'm the issue here.
Speaker 2: Well you're Look, you could both be the issue, but you're the issue that's easier to control because you're you and he's him.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're right, but uh.
Speaker 2: Look, also, don't take anything I say seriously.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what I'm doing up here, but I appreciate your risk. Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you for.
Speaker 15: Talking to me, think no, thank you for picking up.
Speaker 2: Thank you anytime.
Speaker 19: Have a good night you too, all from William Billy.
Speaker 7: What's up man?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 2: What's up with you? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 7: I'm playing some Minecraft right now.
Speaker 2: What's the why is there is we're having a where? It's gamer? Oh it's the gamer section of You know, I never.
Speaker 7: Thought I got it on your show. I really I really like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you dude. How'd you been talking about it?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 19: Oh, TikTok, TikTok. I watched one of your clips on TikTok. I was fuck, fuck, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 19: How how long you been doing this? Because I found out in September and I figured I was late to the game.
Speaker 7: But you know, I heard you.
Speaker 2: A lot of the times when people ask me how I have been doing this, I do a bit and I tell them I've been doing it for ten years. But and I was about to do that, but you sound but you sound so so sweet. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to troll you.
Speaker 3: Mix D.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. You know, you know x D God trolled you right right.
Speaker 7: I got a question, bro.
Speaker 2: I've been doing this since June what's up June?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Cool? Do you ever smoked weed?
Speaker 2: Why do you ask?
Speaker 7: Could you just.
Speaker 19: Seem like a really chill guy. You seem like you you do either with a glass of wine or you know something you hit, you hit something for this, No whe.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm gonna explain my stance on uh that. Here's my problem. Here's my problem. What you say your name was William? My problem, dude is that, like, yes, I smoke weed, but I'm not high right now. I couldn't do this stream if I were high right now, that would be a nightmare for me. I'm one hundred percent stone cold sober. I've been one hundred percent stone cold sober for every single stream I've done. I don't like telling like, but you know, after the stream, I'll, you know, I'll chill out, you know, if I want to just relax and get high, because dude, getting a high for me is like, you know, I'm just trying to relax and this is not relaxing at all. This I mean is it is relaxed.
Speaker 19: It makes sense, like chemical fumes in your in your nose and everything that that seems that doesn't seem comfortable, you know.
Speaker 2: But what I mean, look, this is like, you know, it's a lie. You know, I gotta I I how do I put this? Smoking pot puts me in a puts me in my head, makes me think, makes me analyze. You know, I'm inside of myself. And shit, when I'm doing this, I can't be inside of myself. I can't be thinking about what I'm going to say. I just have to talk right, And I also, I'm trying to pay attention to you. I'm trying to talk to people. I got to navigate all this machinery and you know, try not to cut my hand off and shit. Yeah, so it's the whole. If I were high, there'd be a nightmare. And another thing is even if I'm a guy who says like, who is I don't want I don't want Here's another I don't want any of my personality traits whatsoever to be construed with like like I'm like I would it would upset me for weed or any other drug to take credit for any of my personality traits. Does that make sense? Like if I'm a fucking hill guy, or I'm a fucking weird guy, or I say stupid shit or whatever, that's all me, you know, that's not the wee. I'm doing that when I'm sober. I'm a guy who does, you know whatever all this bullshit, who also happens to, at some points in time smoke weed. But I'm not letting the weed take credit for any of that other shit. If that makes sense.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't. You shouldn't. It's all you, it's all that's real. It's all therapy. G go man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. Have you ever been confused?
Speaker 7: Yeah? A lot of times.
Speaker 2: Tell me about one of those times.
Speaker 7: You know, Uh, I came out my best friend a couple of weeks ago. That was that was interesting and he was cool with it. Yeah, it was nice.
Speaker 2: Rock him roll.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, but you know, I think I've been confused my whole life. Oh have you?
Speaker 2: And you know, look, we don't have to get into this if it's too personal, but have you have you? Uh, come out everywhere else?
Speaker 19: Not very many people. This is the first person that's you know, lived near me. That's that you practiced on people that don't aren't in your social circle. And then you go out and then you go to so so through your social circle, and then you you know, you do all that good good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that I'm glad that that that that worked out for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Yeah, all this quarantine, man, it's just you get inside your mind or it's either you're distracted all the time or you just you think.
Speaker 2: You just sit there, Okay, when you sit there and you think, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: I think you know, I got schoolwork too. That's that's it.
Speaker 19: That's you know, that's one of those what do you call it, invasive thoughts?
Speaker 7: Intrusive thoughts?
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, it makes it shivers, you know, it makes you makes it really nervous that I mean that, that's the only thing that contributes to anxiety that I have.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: School?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the school?
Speaker 2: What do you study?
Speaker 19: I'm in high school but I'm eighteen. Don't hang up, all right, I believe you.
Speaker 2: But you know what do you well, what do you what do you want to go? What do you want to go to school?
Speaker 19: For cybersecurity? Or just like check in general? Good good money and I'm really good at it.
Speaker 7: I fuck with that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, uh No, school sucks. I gotta tell you. I I I'm really I'm not grateful enough that I I should really be more grateful about the fact that I never have to go to school ever again. Going to school is all if in high school, and you can hear this, school is truly awful. If you're like, school is as awful as you think it is, like if you're thinking about like, oh, life will be better when you'll be right, it's just correct. School is appropriately rated as terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't even get the good parts of it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that sucks. No, I feel for you because when I look back at high school. Yeah, I feel the because I look back at high school. You know, I do think fondly of like, you know, a lot of the you know, my friends and shit like that. But uh, yeah, it sucks it man, being I got it being in high school right now in the pandemic. I feel for you, dude, I get you that that sucks. I'm glad to hear that you're trying to make the most of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I mean I got my driver's life last year in February, which you know sucked as I went out to them all once and then everything terrible shut down.
Speaker 2: But you know, well, hey dude, now you can just you know, browse Amazon, get on, Get on, zoom with your friends and just you know, have go look at Amazon. That's the that's the best you can do with that, you know.
Speaker 7: And I find out who my true friends.
Speaker 2: Are during this interesting in what way?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, you have a quaintances, you see it. You see people every single day, you.
Speaker 19: Say hi to them, you talk to them, you know with them, but you they would never interact with you outside of the social setting that you were interacting with them. So you have work friends, you have school friends, you have all these people.
Speaker 7: But it's just like.
Speaker 19: I never I haven't seen these people. So I feel like I've already graduated, you know.
Speaker 2: More or less? Yeah or less.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: A whole wrap.
Speaker 2: Well man, you know, make the most of it. I don't have any advice to give you on my here to give ad by something insane man a geckal costume. But you know, I feel I feel your pain right now. I feel I feel I feel truly bad for you know, kids in high school right now. But you know it at least at least know that you're valid to think that high school sucks because it really truly does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah that and if.
Speaker 2: It's and if it does, doesn't suck. If it's incredible, that actually sucks even more, even more because I mean it means your life's gonna get worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Well, I get a question about the makeup. How do you do it so close to your eyes without like like.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at it. It's on your eyelids.
Speaker 2: What'd you say? Your name was Bill William. I'll talk to you, see William. Have a good night you too. Hey, this is Lyle here again. This is just a really really really quick aside to let you know that, you know, if you're enjoying the podcast that you are currently listening to, and you want to support and you want to make it easier for me to do this kind of thing in the future, you can head on over to www dot patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. It's patreon dot com slash l I L E f O R E V E R. I don't have any sponsors on this podcast currently, but if you would like to support, you can become a Patreon for only five bucks a month. You get access to exclusive streams, the exclusive gek Legends discord, and the beautiful fuzzy feelings associated with helping Me eat food and live in a place. And you can also get yourself some magical officially licensed or I guess it's not licensed because it's mine, but officially branded Therapy Gecko merchandise at www dot therapy gecko dot com. We got some good stuff cooking over there. We got some hoodies, we got the t shirts, we got the pinons, we got the stickers. It's a it's an absolute. It's going crazy over there. All right, sorry for asking for money. All right, let's get back into it, baby.
Speaker 14: Jen, Jen?
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: Jen? How are you? I'm all right, I'm doing I'm actually I'm feeling pretty good tonight.
Speaker 20: That's good here, I'm feeling good too.
Speaker 2: Why are you? Why are you doing good? You know, I can tell you're not just bullshitting me. I hear it in your voice. Jen, You sound like you're doing good.
Speaker 19: I am.
Speaker 20: I've had a really productive day today.
Speaker 2: Interesting, we had another guy, the guy right before called in and said the exact opposite. Yeah, I know, tell me why your day was productive, Jen.
Speaker 20: Well, I mean I work today, but it was a pretty good day at work. I work in sales, so I mean when it's a good sales day, it's a good day. In general, you get.
Speaker 2: A hot, spicy commission.
Speaker 20: I did today, too bad, it wasn't payday.
Speaker 2: What do you what is it that you sell?
Speaker 20: I sell phones. I work for one of the big big own companies.
Speaker 2: You know that's a tough sell selling phones to people on the phone, because if you called me to try to sell a phone, you know, I would probably just tell you I already have a phone, because that's what well.
Speaker 20: I work in person and then using people come to me and they tell me their phone is broken. But sometimes I do have to convince people.
Speaker 17: To buy phones.
Speaker 20: But I feel like, no, it's an easy market to like sell phones. No, I'm not a telemarketer. I sell like like like at a Verizon store.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you work at a Horizon star selling sell on phones?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you get.
Speaker 2: Screamed out a lot by people who come in and their phone is broken and they're so angry and they have no one to take it out on.
Speaker 20: But you, oh, all the time? I think I get a lot of angry people getting mad at me for not knowing why they don't have service because I don't know, man, I just sell the phone.
Speaker 2: Who is the most unreasonable person you have encountered during your time doing this.
Speaker 20: Oh man, there's so many people one time. So when people buy phones, they obviously have to pay the tax on the phone. And I got yelled at by somebody who's like, you know who. They're older, so they should know what they've been paying taxes all their life. And they got mad at me that I charged them tax on a phone that they didn't want to take the phone.
Speaker 8: And I was like, Okay, why is that?
Speaker 2: Why is them paying taxes on the phone. If you thought you have to pay sales tax on everything, I know, that's.
Speaker 20: Why I didn't understand. I told them that it was like, it's standard. You like you you live in a state that charges tell a tax man?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, that is very weird. Yeah, like if I buy like, if I buy a fucking sandwich and I have there's sales tax for that. You don't yet the sandwich person, Yeah.
Speaker 20: Like you know, I'm not charged you. No.
Speaker 2: But do you think that we should raise taxes or lower them?
Speaker 20: Well, I mean taxes where I live are taxas in California, first of all, are insane, So I don't think we should raise taxes. Taxes are already I feel up the butt.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been confused?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I actually am right now?
Speaker 2: Why are you confused? Right now?
Speaker 20: I've been having issues with my best friend lately. And we've been best friends for like seven years now, and uh we probably did it ever start, like ever fight before, like maybe like we met at pig school, but but recently, like the past couple of years, probably like two or three, I feel like she hasn't been the greatest friend to me, and she constantly I feel she talks about my boyfriend and then she'll just try to say sorry every single time, and she makes she pushes me away. But I always like she kind of talks down sometimes on like my situation or makes it seem like it's not as important as what she's going through. And I don't know, it just sometimes it makes me feel really alone because it's like that's one of my longest friends and now I just feel like I don't have you as a friend anymore.
Speaker 2: M What do you think? She said this has been happening in like the last two to three years. I'm sorry what you said. This has been happening. You said this has been happening over the course of like the last two to three years specifically, it's pretty not recent, but you know, you had a solid Yeah, we had a.
Speaker 20: Friendship for a long time that you know, she was my writer or die, you know. And then I think recently, I don't know, maybe, I mean we're older now, we have like like actual adult fucking problems, you know, so I think that takes into account, like by always so stressed and maybe she kind of takes it out on me maybe, or I don't know, or how.
Speaker 2: Old were you when you first became friends with this person?
Speaker 20: We were like thirteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and this is nothing new and I'm not a real therapist, and I've this is not a sentiment of originality and whatsoever way, shape or form. But look, you know you've heard that of like, you know, obviously, how old are you now, uh, twenty one, twenty one? You're obviously not the same person at twenty one that you were when you were you know, fucking thirteen. And look, you know, I have great friends, you know, that I've had since I was ten, and it's just worked out that way because we've sort of developed our personalities alongside each other. But there's nothing wrong with you know, we're kind of just not jiving anymore, you know, because you're a different person than you were when you first met. Nothing wrong with you, Yeah, you know, are you afraid because this is like one of your only friends?
Speaker 20: Well, she's not my only friend, but she is like probably like one of my longest friends. But she's also been my best friend, like through We've been through a lot of shit together. So it kind of just sucks to like that. I'm like been recently thinking about just like ending in the friendship.
Speaker 2: Look, you'd be justified to do that. It sounds like, you know, you're removing people from your life that don't have any value, uh to add to it. That's and by the way, do that with pride. Actually you feel good. I don't you feel bad about it. You should feel good about it. You should make you feel fucking like. I mean, this is just a you know, I don't know, I don't know shit about balls, but you know, just like I like the idea of you looking at this more of a how do I put this? Like a you're regaining power, You're defining your own path. You're you're you're like a god. If you're plucking people out of your life that don't fit in there. You know, it's it's to take take it like that if you can, you know, you.
Speaker 20: Try to feel empowered about it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to. You don't have to hurt her. You're not hurting her. You're not gonna go You're not gonna go to her and be like, hey, you know, uh, fuck you, and I don't want to be friends with you anymore. And you should, you know, go in live in a ditch or whatever. But uh yeah, you're just you're just ending the ending the relationship. It's pretty justified.
Speaker 14: It sounds like, yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 20: I just I think it's like one of those things, are you it's been around for so long you're kind of scared to get rid of it, you know, and it's I know it's a person, not like an object, but kind of feels the same way.
Speaker 2: Well what'd you say?
Speaker 10: Name was Jen?
Speaker 21: Well?
Speaker 2: Jen, you know, look, don't be afraid to get rid of people who don't align with your life or add value in any way, shape or form. And you know, I wish you the best of luck and navigating the situation.
Speaker 21: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming, and Jen, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 21: Bye.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I keep saying I'll talk to you soon. That's like become my new thing that I say when I'm hanging up the phone.
Speaker 8: All from Mitch, Mitch, gek, what are.
Speaker 2: You doing right now?
Speaker 10: I'm sitting on my couch. I got you on TV. It's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: What were you.
Speaker 2: Doing before you were doing what you are doing right now?
Speaker 10: Uh? I was making a drink, took the dog for a walk, and had a stressful day. So you tend to help me unwind.
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before?
Speaker 10: We have not. I discovered you on TikTok maybe like a month or two ago, and followed you and been watching you three times a week since.
Speaker 2: Rad Thank you, dude. Why did you have a stressful day?
Speaker 10: I have a stalker?
Speaker 2: You have a stalker.
Speaker 6: I do, so.
Speaker 10: I happened to run into them while I was out today and so it kind of shut off the anxiety that I have.
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable telling me about your stalker?
Speaker 10: I mean, I'll talk about it, but you know, I'll let you know if I'm not.
Speaker 2: Comfortable tell me about your stalker.
Speaker 10: There's someone who I went on a couple of dates with, and you know, I just wasn't feeling it after a couple after a couple of times seeing each other, and then let them know that I wasn't really interested and couldn't take the hint, I guess, And so didn't hear from them for about a month. And then all of a sudden, like I know, as they were showing up at my work, and then they were showing up.
Speaker 17: Near the places where I shop.
Speaker 10: And stuff like that, and so I don't know if it's coincidences or.
Speaker 3: You know, but.
Speaker 10: It's you know, it gives you a bit of paranoia. There's that always underlying paranoia of it.
Speaker 2: What do is if they want from you the problem?
Speaker 10: And I'm honestly afraid to talk to them because I have them blocked on everything, and if I see them in person or like if I'm out now, keep in mind like recently, you know, within the last year, because everyone's wearing masks and stuff, I don't even know if they're around. And I moved not that long ago, in September, and I've yet to tell anybody that I've moved because I'm so afraid of it to get back to them.
Speaker 2: Those are reasonable fears. Yeah, have you taken any sort of judicial action against them.
Speaker 10: I mean I've filed, like I've made it known to the authorities, but really like nothing nothing like violent or anything like that has really happened or any like threats. It's more just they show up out of nowhere and it freaks me out. And you know, what can I do. I can't really call the I and I feel guilty if I were to call the police and say, hey, like this person showed.
Speaker 2: Up at my work or I mean, I don't think it's all I think you should feel. I don't think it's you know, you should feel guilty. I mean, I mean, here's the thing, right if they here's the way I see it. If this person is bothering you to the point where you think where to the point where you feel the need to get the authorities involved, that right there validates that it is worth getting the authorities involved. Yeah, So it's not saying they feel guilty about.
Speaker 10: See like I'm and I think that's part of my issue. Like it's been going on for well over a year, like before the pandemic and everything like that, and I and i'd like to you know, I don't try to sound conceited or cocky or anything like that and saying that, I feel like I'm a really nice guy, and so with that, I feel like I'm taking advantage of in regards to that, and I feel like they know that it would take a lot of them to get me to actually do something. I mean, I've I've spoken about it to other people as well. Right, you know, it's not something that I keep to myself, and it's not anything that I was really planning on talking about tonight. I was just gonna call in and tell you what I was looking at, right, But it's, uh, it takes a lot for me to take action about something, I guess, and you know, I had, like I said, I have people I've spoken to about it, but it is there is the underlying It's caused me a lot of anxiety over the lines. And then you know today what's that?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh sorry, go ahead, I actually kind of want to hear about what happened today.
Speaker 10: I was just I literally went but I went into my bedroom yesterday and I smelled the burning smell and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, and it was coming from the fan in my bedroom, and so I decided to unplug it and I went out today to buy a new fan, and I was walking around Walmart and I saw them and I knew it was them right away from the jacket. They were running and I just kind of like scooed it down another aisle and I don't know if they saw me, but I saw them. And you know, when things like that happened, because I live in a pretty small town. M when things like that happen where you cross paths, I don't know if it's a coincidence or right.
Speaker 2: Right, right right, Yeah, that's that's definitely stressful. Yeah, what did you say? Your name was, Mitch? Well, Mitch, listen, don't feel guilty about, you know, taking action that you personally feel justified to take. You know, you're the only person that can be the judge of whether or not you are justified to take any sort of action, So don't feel guilty. All right, what are you looking at?
Speaker 10: I'm still sitting on my My cats are running all over the place, and I've got you on the TV, but i've got you muted, and it's very much alike in between. So you're not matching up with your words, And then I have I.
Speaker 2: Never do on the hypocrite. Yeah, I appreciate you calling in and sharing. I'll talk to you.
Speaker 10: Soon, all right, have a good night.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 8: But all from pee pee poop.
Speaker 2: People poopoo?
Speaker 3: Is that you?
Speaker 2: It is me, peepe poopoo. How are you?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 7: Pretty good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 2: You know I'm doing all right, peepe poopoo.
Speaker 6: That's good, it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious about you peep people. You seem like you have a lot of like you got a lot of mystery to you, and I and I want to sort of see what makes you tick?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean you are you aware of the fact that you have a lot of mystery surrounding you? And that's sort of the vibe that you're giving off.
Speaker 17: It's a combination of peeping poo poo.
Speaker 2: Mmm. How long do you have to experiment and tinker around to find this perfect combination that has made you who you are today?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 17: I do it into a condom and then then I put it back up.
Speaker 2: Mm. You pp and you poop poo into a condom and then you put it up into your anus?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: All right? So I know that now you know? Okay, of course that is the sort of code by which you become who you are. You pee and poop into a condom and you put it up into your anus. But you didn't always know the benefits of that. You had to experiment to discover these benefits. What was that first time conducting this experiment?
Speaker 17: Like I was watching Ghostbusters and uh, the Slimmer Slimmer came on the screen, and I just I have to go to the bathroom. But I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go to the bathroom because it's.
Speaker 21: Like, you know, I got to get up and walk, of course, and I had had a dome psynomic counter, and I was like, you know what, I'm just going to go and I went in it. And then I was like, I can't throw in the garbage can because it's gonna stink. So I just I watched slim Or eat a pizza and then I just.
Speaker 3: Put it up.
Speaker 2: And did it change your life?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 17: Yeah, well I'm still alive today.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at?
Speaker 17: I'm looking at the screens, looking at the gag.
Speaker 2: Can you do me a favor?
Speaker 3: That's up?
Speaker 2: Are you sitting or standing?
Speaker 3: Laye?
Speaker 2: Can you stand up?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, can you turn around?
Speaker 17: Turning around?
Speaker 2: Have you turned?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you looking at.
Speaker 6: On a wall?
Speaker 2: What's on the wall?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 17: This this painting is my wife bought it. It looks it's not even a painting. It's like fucking some cloth shit in a frame.
Speaker 2: Can you like describe it to me?
Speaker 17: It's like, uh, some weavy lines, like a black line, a blue line. It's like a seventies kind of I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 2: Does your wife know that you pee and poop into a condom and put it back up into your anus?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 17: Yeah, well yeah, that's part of the deal.
Speaker 2: How does she feel about it? I mean it's erotic, she's into it.
Speaker 17: It's an expression.
Speaker 2: Does she ever watch you do it?
Speaker 17: Yeah? She participates in the ppe poop poop?
Speaker 2: Does she peeps and peas and poops into a condom and then you put up your anis right? Does it ever go up her anus.
Speaker 17: From time to time?
Speaker 2: What do you call this act?
Speaker 17: Well, if if it's been in the freezer, it's an Alaskan pipeline. And if it's warm, called summer breeze.
Speaker 2: Do you love your wife?
Speaker 17: Oh? Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you love about her?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 17: You know like, I like that, and she cooks really good, and uh she looks she looks good, she smells nice. She doesn't ever smell like Pooh ever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't that be a bad thing because you seem to kind of like Pooh.
Speaker 17: Well, now it's it's encapsulated.
Speaker 2: Is your wife with you right now?
Speaker 17: No? No, she she fucking hates your show more than anything on her Actually she left the room earlier.
Speaker 3: Because I was watching your show.
Speaker 2: Why does she hit my show?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 17: Fucking I she just I don't know. She just looks at you and she's like that. I fucking I can't do this right now every time.
Speaker 2: I understand it's not for everyone.
Speaker 17: I mean, I like it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 17: Where did the fish go?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Okay, would you say your name was.
Speaker 3: Uh wo?
Speaker 6: My real name is John.
Speaker 2: Well pepehoo boo. I appreciate you sharing what we share with us this evening. And tell your wife I said hello.
Speaker 17: I'm going to tell her tomorrow when she wakes up for her Now.
Speaker 2: I love you, Peepooo. I'll talk to you soon. Love you, get.
Speaker 3: Sitter bro.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 14: All from God, Scott, Scott, Hello, Hello Scott no way is this the gig.
Speaker 2: This is the gek Oh Scott.
Speaker 22: I give you a text last night and I said that I have reason to believe that I'm the toxic person in all of my relationships.
Speaker 2: You sent me a text. You texted the gek line. I get, yeah, saying that you believe that you are the toxic personal of your relationships.
Speaker 9: This is correct.
Speaker 2: And what makes you believe that?
Speaker 7: Well, whenever I start.
Speaker 22: Talking with somebody, I blocked them from my Snapchat story so that I can post thing, or so i can post thing without them knowing that I'm ignoring them.
Speaker 2: Whenever you okay, whenever you start talking to someone on Snapchat, you block them from seeing your Snapchat stories that they don't know that you are posting on your story without respond to them first. Correct. Here's what you should do. I believe you need to first of all, anyone I think there's this this, how do I put this? I actually I'm kind of thinking about this lately because, like you know, I have a bunch of people not I'm not. There's no one who I've not. I don't get messages where I'm like fuck this guy or anything, but like I have messages where I'm like, fuck, I want to like respond to this, but I can't right now because I only have time to give a brief one and it deserves a longer one. So I leave a lot of shit on unread and then but I still am like posting things. And my mentality of it is like, I'm a grown ass man. This person I'm talking to, it's a grown ass person. You know, there's no there's no I have, Neither of us should have any room in our lives for the fucking guy. If you're fucking ignoring is you know, just just do live your life, do what you're gonna do. Don't don't get so wrapped up in the drama of thing I think to block this person. It's a little insecurity is not the word, But like, dude, you gotta be comfortable with like someone. If someone gets upset with you because you posted on your story without answering them first, that's kind of their problem, and you gotta look at it that way, you know to to so to be so heavily on the defensive that you're gonna block them is feeding too much into drama of the situation that is not even there. Does that make sense? Does that resonate with you in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I would stop doing that. I would stop blocking people, and I would just get comfortable with the idea that someone might be upset with you for not responding to them, and just be like, well, if that's the case, then that's your problem because I've delve in my life. I'll get back to you. When I get back to you, you don't have to be so defensive about it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Another toxic trait that one of my friends pointed out of mine is that when I start talking to somebody, I like am one with them. So for like the first week or whatever that we're talking, I'm just nothing but them is on my mind or whatever. And then after that I get bored of them, and then I'll just ignore them, and then I'll kind of like ease back in and out of the relationship.
Speaker 2: Are these are like romantic relationships you're referring to. Correct, Okay, So you'll be obsessed with someone and you'll get bored with them, Yeah, but then you'll ghost.
Speaker 22: Them, well, not not completely ghost like I make them.
Speaker 7: Mhmm. I still talk to them just like.
Speaker 14: M I say that I have.
Speaker 22: Schoolwork and stuff, and then I just go do other things instead of talking to them.
Speaker 2: This is a tough one. I've thought about this before because I'm I've I'm I haven't made like uh in I have, I don't, I don't have like a uh what is this like set in stone idea of what two people at the beginning of relationship owe each other, because on one because what what someone could say? You don't know, you don't know anyone anything. If you want to stop talking to them, just fucking stop talking to them. You don't you don't know them anything. You know, But I don't know if that's necessarily what I believe. I think you should do whichever option makes you feel the most to peace with it, right, and so if it would make you feel best too, if you're like ah, if you feel bad about it, if you feel bad about ghosting these people, then you know, just be honest, just be like, hey, I'm sorry, I don't think this is working. And and and you don't, by the way, you don't. If you are the start talking to someone, then you just get bored of them. That's fine. You don't owe and you don't owe anyone anything romantically. Ever, I believe that if you start talking as when you get bored of them and it makes you feel better to sort of give them some closure and in turn give yourself some closure, then you know, I think you should. But if not, again, I'm not setting stone in this. I could be convinced either way, but I I you know, I don't think that you necessarily owe them anything, especially if you know it's a new relationship. It's not like you know even day for years, or or even months or anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 22: The problem though, is that when I find somebody that I like, really like and that I want to spend time with all the time, I just.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 22: I don't know whether I can't convince myself like.
Speaker 7: That I want to keep spending time with them.
Speaker 22: I I guess maybe it's my attachment issues.
Speaker 19: Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Knows mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a conversation for you to have with a real therapist.
Speaker 9: This is true.
Speaker 2: What your name was, Scott? Thank you for coming in, Scott, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 22: Thank you of a going Jain.
Speaker 23: All from Theeter Teddy take Sat Kenny, forget BG.
Speaker 2: You're calling, I'm all right?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 9: What is?
Speaker 2: What is bubba.
Speaker 6: Bubba is what I call it. Well, I'm also from I heard just going there. Bubba is like a bubb or a budd or a bubba, term of endearment for a man to another man.
Speaker 2: Can Can it be used by men to women? Can it be used? Is it exclusively in use by and towards men?
Speaker 6: Well? I guess it depends on your where you're going with it. You know what I mean. I call a woman bubb or bubba, but that don't mean I'm gonna kisser. If you're kissing them, you can't say bubba.
Speaker 2: So if you're romantically involved with a woman, it's not appropriate to call her bubba.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't, I don't know. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it anything? Is it like dude at all? Like I call I call women dude? I know, even if I'm romantically involved with I would call you know, her dude. I don't think in the gates the romantics.
Speaker 6: No, you can be in the bed with a woman doing stuff and call her dude. It's okay. But if you call her bubba, that's not good.
Speaker 2: Did you say you're also in Texas?
Speaker 6: I'm out here in uh East Texas and holy man, they can't even get a dude, I had to drive in the town to get pizza today.
Speaker 2: Tell me how much how much battery is left on your phone right now that you're using.
Speaker 6: I got a generator. I got generators. We got firewood. Man, I didn't I have pitchy down with the gas. I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: You got, you got, we gotta get. You hooked up with Jessica. But she's fucking dying over there. Well, I wait for it that she doesn't like.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll do her right, man. I got a truck. I'll take her to town. I'll take her to get barbecue whatever she needs.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Anyway, man, I didn't call about the blizzard. Man, that's a whole bunch of height. I was calling about. Well, okay, here's the deal. And I don't know if this is my business, but it's my friend's business. And I like to get into my friend's business. So I have a friend, I've known him forever and he was living in another buddy's house but he was renting him up the house. Well, that friend trashed it, basically, nothing short of smear and poop on the wall. And he owes my other buddy money. Now I'm trying to figure out do I get in on this? Do I say something? I do I say something about this because it's gonna make people mad, But I feel that it's my place when someone owes money. I don't like to I don't know anyone money.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tell me all the parties involved so that I get this sor right. So you have your friend, let's say my friend. His name is if you if you could, could you explain the parties involved?
Speaker 6: Okay, There's a man named Justin. He likes to dress in a lot of leather. He wears a lot of leather, It's strange. Then we have another man, his name let's call him Brian. Now Brian. He was living in Justin's house, okay, and then Brian owed Justin some money. And I have nothing to do with any of it. But I know both of them, and I just can't help but not say something to him because I feel that Justin doesn't want to ask for the money because it might be bad for the friendship. But then I feel the other dude is taking advantage of the other guy's softness. If you will, maybe I do need to step put a boot in the door.
Speaker 2: You know, you mentioned something as well about one party smearing poop on the other party's house. When did this occur?
Speaker 6: Well, that's just way I see it. No one told me that's what happened. But in my head, I just know someone ate a lot of space of dust and started smearing poop on the walls.
Speaker 2: Man, I just didn't hear that literally happened.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know. I mean, what is literal these days? What is real?
Speaker 11: So you.
Speaker 2: Know what, so you imagined your friends smearing poop on your other friend's house, It didn't happen. You think it's gonna happen. Where where is this event on the spectrum of reality?
Speaker 6: Well, on my spectrum of reality did happened? I mean, in my head, I can see him taking the rag he used because probably the water was out because he hadn't been made the water bill. He had no he didn't have a shower to go. He he definitely didn't have no poil of paper, he didn't have no money. So he takes the rag or something and then he's like, fucking fuck, this guy's make me pay. He's not giving me a loan. And he just did a big smeared prior with a big f and that you on the wall or something. No, te Well, i'd say it didn't happen. I'd say it happened, but in their reality. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Ted, Can I ask you something again? I want you to be honest with me. Yes, sir, I feel like there's a possibility that it was you who smeared the poop on Justin's wall, and you already sort of went forward on the advice about whether or not you should get involved, and you're coming to me for confirmation that you indeed should have smeared poop on this man's wall.
Speaker 6: It's a big problem I have. It's called the Fregoli delusion, where you think everyone's the same person in a different costume, Like you are actually the same guy as the guy who did the poop, and and it might have been me, or it might be you or the same dude in a different chair. Right, So yeah, I guess. I mean, if someone did do you wrong, do you do that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 23: Ted?
Speaker 2: If you owe yourself money, I think you should pay yourself back.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I say something, Yeah, Okay, I'm following, man, I'm follow are you done with me?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 6: And I feel like they are loads in conversation, but I'm looking at my computer. I'm staring into your face. I see this smile that someone's popping out, and I'll see those eyes looking at me, and it's just like we're there together, same dude, same pace, same dream. I don't know how to end it. I don't know what we do. But we can move on or we can be done. I have more to do, I think that, man. I have some other stuff that I've really been wondering about. You know, I moved out to the country from the city about nine months ago, and I've been living out there, just trying to sort through some things, think my way through stuff. And you know, you hit on this reality topic and this is I know you're not a real therapist, but this reality thing, man, it's a weird one.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: What do you think is the weirdest thing about it?
Speaker 6: Well, let me put it like this, man. Well, I say, the Mandela effect is probably my weirdest thing about reality is Mandela effects kind of been messing with me. The Black Tom attack was a weird one. If you know about that nineteen fourteen German terrorist attack, in the Bay, New York destroying Statue of Liberty. That Stu's pretty weird.
Speaker 2: But I what is the Mandela effect?
Speaker 6: The Mandela effect is basically, fifty percent of the population remembers Nelson Mandel dying in prison, and the other fifty percent remembers Nelson Mandela dining in twenty twelve. Basically, dude, whenever they turned on that sirn reactor and plugged into God particle, that it put us in time loop. So if you'd mind, I can go, and I go a little like one step up on this ladder of reality weirdness. Sure, Okay, So it all starts back in the fuck and it all starts back with Donald Trump's uncle, John G. Trump, John G. Trump, and everyone. You can look me up on this. This is real. John G. Trump was the lead engineer at MIT. Whenever Nichola Tesla died, Nicholas Tesla claimed to have a time machine. So Nichola Tesla's time machine was gotten by Donald Trump's uncle. All of a sudden, Donald Trump's running the world. Go back to the year eighteen ninety eight. There's a book written called Baron von Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey where a boy is led through time portals by a man named Don, and he led back to Russia to fight indigenous people in the underground reptiles. The same author his name was Dame. And I ain't gon remember this guy's name. I can look it up, though. He wrote a book in nineteen hundred called The Last President about a man who was elected president. He was a very rich, wealthy land boy, and he had a house on Fifth Avenue. Blah blah blah. A whole bunch of stuff gets weird. So basically, flash forward of the year nineteen ninety nine when Conan O'Brien is writing an episode of The Simpsons where Homer's pardeeing the Matt Damon and Goodwill hunting, and he's up there like a janitor, solving equation in the hallway. Go look this up. The equation on that board in ninety nine is actually the god particle, which wasn't discovered until twenty ten. Twenty twelve is when they plucked that god particle into the Hadron collider over there in Switzerland in the sun. And that experiment ended on December twenty first, twenty twelve. Clearly, what I'm telling you, Donald Trump is a time traveler. Whenever surn reactor got flipped on, it started messing with reality. Like, let me ask you this man, did Curious George have a tail?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is a time traveler? Do you believe travel through time for good or for evil?
Speaker 6: Well? I don't know, man. If I had it figured out, I don't know if we'd even be having this conversation about Pope and space dust and sern reactors and particle gliders and ship man. But yeah, I mean, dude, I think if anyone's gonna travel through time, it's gonna be Donald Trump. I mean, he did come out all orange. They say you gotta smear yourself and that day I dine whenever you go through.
Speaker 3: The time of shame, right right?
Speaker 2: So he so you think that he's orange because of you know, a sort of level of eye dying that he wouldn't have spread on himself if he had not been tasked with traveling through time to ensure that Curious George did not have a tail.
Speaker 6: Well, of course. Yeah, that's just one example, man, that wasn't like my main one that I had, Like where do you remember you know where Peru is in South America on the western coast of South America longitudinally. What state does that line up with? Like Peru on the west coast of South America. What United States is that under?
Speaker 7: How do you don't know?
Speaker 6: It's actually under Florida. See I remember it being under Arizona, New Mexico when I was growing up, but it changed because basically that is reality thereof is very malleable. It's not what you think.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 6: There are other examples, like you know what what what is?
Speaker 14: What is?
Speaker 2: What is your main example?
Speaker 6: Well, the main example I think is Nelson Mandela because I remember Clinton, Bill Clinton, Big Daddy Bill giving a speech about Nelson Mandela's death in prison in the late nineties, but apparently he didn't die until twenty twelve. The secondary example is called the Black Tom Attack. No one remembers this. This is in nineteen fourteen, German terrorists come to New York City Harbor. They blow up a big bomb. It's actually the largest non nuclear explosion in history, and it damage of the Statue of Liberty. They never taught us this in history class.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, it's hirt you right now on the phone talking to me. Where do you believe you are.
Speaker 6: I think I've probably died. Back in two thousand and nineteen, I drank a whole bunch of space juice, will call it, and ended up getting in my car, got diabetes. I was going to the store to get some juices and stuff, and I drank this stuff. Space juice is basically a chemical that makes you not think and behave the way you might normally do it. But uh, anyway, I come to and I'm in Oklahoma. Dude, I think died of.
Speaker 2: A simultaneous succumbing to diabetes and drunken automobile accident.
Speaker 6: I know it's another sort of juice whe you just drink a little bit and it Yeah, but yeah, I think probably we all died and we're all getting cued of well, I think we're all dead in this in this realm and this level of reality, we're probably all dead. We've all passed, and we're waiting to get rebooted back in the sin.
Speaker 2: Before we go. Tell me, what would you like to be rebooted as that ideal life after being rebooted?
Speaker 6: Probably if you were rebooted as a female, get go, and I was booted as your baby boy, and you took care of me and milk me and give me right?
Speaker 2: What do you want from me as your mother? What are all those sort of expectations of me? Because that way you know, obviously I'm not going to remember this conversation after we've been reviewed, because it will wipe a lout of our memory. But I do feel like certain elements of me will be able to remember, you know, I will be able to take certain parts of me with me. And I just want to know what I can do to be the best mother.
Speaker 6: Do you well, You're going to have to be nurtured. And I know everyone says that, but they don't know what it means, because I mean, none of us are really mothers, are we? But I think I want a mom that gives me warmth, gives me love, gives me milk. I think milk's a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Well prepared.
Speaker 6: None of this is that short.
Speaker 2: No, I know, Thank you, Ted, I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Love you, Baba, love you too.
Speaker 3: Take care for that. Never be Get.
Speaker 1: Goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never be Get goes to on his d He's teaching you loud the lid of your life, but he's not really an expert