Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran the Elvis Durant phone tapping right, Garrett, tell us all about your phone tap.
Speaker 2: So Shana wants to play a phone tap on her dad Al. Now Shane is getting married in a few weeks and Shana's dad Al has been a huge help in planning and paying for the wedding. So I'm going to call Dad Al from the church where the wedding's going down and saying there's a slight change in plan.
Speaker 3: These phone taps always work because you have a wedding, you have a nervous father who doesn't want to spend money. You know, there's always a problem. Great, great chemistry for a phone time. Let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Hello a Hi, Yes, I'm looking for one Al well you should do look. Yeah, this is l Oh Hi, this is Mon signor Farrell. I'm calling on behalf of Father Ryan over at the church.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Father Royn had to take a little leave.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he just had to tend to some business outside of the church. I see that you have a wedding for next Sunday, plan for it looks like maybe a daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you might want to share that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slight change your plans.
Speaker 2: We just got six more baptisms put on the book for Sunday and that is going to push everything back almost two hours.
Speaker 4: That's not going to work.
Speaker 2: We're trying to inflate our numbers into the church and by saying no, that's just not a good look for us.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I understand that you want to grow the church, but I mean I've been coming to this church my entire life, and you know, I feel like I should have think it a priority here. I mean, really, I think it's fair for putting us out like this.
Speaker 2: So you have to understand our situation too as a parish where we have to open our doors on the babies who want to come in and have water poured on their heads to welcome them into the church.
Speaker 4: I understand you're concerned for these babiescause you've got to understand my concerns to my baby. Okay, this is my only daughter, all right, and I've been putting money into that collection plate my entire life, so I think I am owed a little bit of something here. Okay, who exactly do you report to? Because I would like to talk to them.
Speaker 1: You would like to talk to my boss?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to for your boss.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you looking up right now?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Look up to this guy.
Speaker 4: What're you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right? Start talking to this guy?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's my boss.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to the person that walks here on earth that you were responding to.
Speaker 2: Okay, System Moreen and her crew are going to really get a good hoot out of this story. Wow, I hope you're not going to be drinking at the reception.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Well, I just I would hate for you to have a temper like that. I'm going to move my excuse me, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you gotta understand this has been a very very stressful two weeks. Okay, we were getting down to the zero hour here for a lot of time and a lot of money and a lot of work and making sure this is going to be the perfect wedding day for my daughter and I just, I just I feel I'm about to jump out of my skin through this phone and do something that I'm going to regret.
Speaker 2: Al Can I help you solve some of those problems? My name's actually not Monsignor Farrell. It's gar from Elvis Duran in the morning show. And you got phone tappu the beautiful bride your daughter.
Speaker 1: Hi, Dad, are you okay? It's all a joke, just a joke. Everything's fine.
Speaker 4: It's untroubled Pa. All this money for your wedding and you go on phone top me on the radio like this. There's too much. Who I have to make it this.
Speaker 1: Vir phone tip. Wow,