Speaker 1: Extra extra read all about it. This is huge breaking news because when you see a former wrestler in the news for what we're about to talk about, it is head turning. But before we get into all that, welcome in the Queen of Extreme franc scene.
Speaker 2: How's it going tonight, Well, let me tell you, I just washed my face, not down. I'm gonna have a glass of wine tonight and watch something and just relax. And then I was scrolling on my phone and I was like, oh my gosh, we have to record like right now, so that all went out the window. So I'm fresh faced, maybe no makeup course rush.
Speaker 3: And this is not a laughing matter though.
Speaker 2: This literally turned my stomach when I read the headline. And I didn't read the article yet because I figured we'd go through it together.
Speaker 3: But it's Duke the Dumpster Drosy And.
Speaker 2: If anybody remembers him, he was a He was a I would say, a mid card level tanneling in WWF back.
Speaker 3: In the day. I remember him. He had like a like a trash man gimmick or you.
Speaker 1: Know, time to take out the trash sure.
Speaker 2: And I never, I mean I never really looked him up to see if there was any dirtle on him. But I never heard anything negative about him, you know, so this kind of comes as a shock to me.
Speaker 3: But apparently he has been.
Speaker 2: Indicted by a Tennessee Grand Jewelry after he allegedly attempted to purchase CP And if you don't know what that is, you could look it up. And this was last year, which the story I saw it just broke an hour ago. You said you saw it this morning. Real name Michael Drosi. I believe I'm pronouncing that correctly, known as Duke the Dumpster. Drosy worked from nineteen ninety four to nineteen ninety six, short run. I thought he was there longer than that.
Speaker 3: That's what this article says.
Speaker 2: Wwe to actually ww F days from ninety four to ninety six, facing one count of attempted I don't know if I could say the sexual sexual exploitation.
Speaker 3: Of a minor. We'll try it, okay, it's a Class D felony.
Speaker 2: After the FBI was tipped off to allegations.
Speaker 3: So apparently.
Speaker 2: He was on the dark web using something called coinbase.
Speaker 3: Is that crypto?
Speaker 1: It's a form of it. There's so many these days. I guess that's something you can purchase.
Speaker 2: And this was back in April of twenty twenty four. The company actually flagged him for doing that, and I guess reported him. The transaction was terminated and they Coinbase notified the FBI. FBI and then they passed along a tip to the Sheriff's department. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation was brought in and an investigation started on him.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If he's a parent. I don't know if he has any children, but I'm a parent. You're a parent. I know there's a parents watching right now. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of just I just can't just to think of an adult doing something like this makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Yeah, you know, and wrestling already has I said this so many times, It already has a dark cloud over it.
Speaker 3: Do we really need another bad story in the next.
Speaker 1: No, And there hasn't been one like this in quite a while. And actually, I'll give you a little background. He was a special education teacher in Mcmonville, Tennessee. A teacher but a let me hang on, let me finish. About twelve years ago, Okay, he had to resign from that position because he was arrested for being He was indicted on three counts of delivery of controlled substances, having sold oxycodone and you prenafene to an undercover police informant in July twenty thirteen, where he served thirty days in prison and fined two thousand dollars. So he had some legal issues prior. But from what I understood, you know, he had been very much an advocate I had thought in recent years for people who were suffering from substance abuse. So I guess he, you know, just had some things he was just looking for, I guess, and that was not a good thing to do. And yeah, this is not good.
Speaker 2: So being a teacher, let alone a special ed teacher, and then being charged with this, I mean, what does that tell you will be at our schools?
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you that you could.
Speaker 1: I could not. What do you think, Well, it's all about background checks, right.
Speaker 2: But like who I mean, can you dive deep enough to know what people are researching in the privacy of their own You can't.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you cannot, right, and not only if they slipped up and did it on a device that was linked to the school itself.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: But you know they have to also, you know, and this is something that public schools are definitely not going to do. But they're not going deep into like psychological exams and going that deep into analysis because they're just so desperate for bodies to have them come in. They'll take anybody who's certified enough to come in and be in a classroom, especially in a special education environment, because it's so desperate for people.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, a different day, right.
Speaker 2: And a big part of us pulling our kids because if you know me and you watch this channel, you know I'm open about it. We homeschool, and like, you read all these things about these teachers, and I'm not saying all of them are bad, because there are some good hearted teachers out there who care about the children. Please don't get it twisted. I'm not saying everybody's bad. But you see all this stuff about teachers who you entrust your children with and you drop off there and they're supposed to protect them and teach them for eight hours out of the day, and then you find out all this stuff. It's disgusting, you know, And that's another reason why I'm happy that my kids are with me. And my husband because I love my children and I would never ever want anything bad to happen to them. Not everybody's in my position that can home I get it. There are two parent families. There are some you know that that just don't like the idea homeschooling.
Speaker 3: It's not for everybody.
Speaker 2: But when you see stuff like this and you realize that there are teachers out there that are predators, it just makes you think like, oh my gosh, it's a scary, scary world.
Speaker 1: He also had his left foot amputated due to his staff infection.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I can't really say that that justifies the.
Speaker 3: I don't think that ends. But I don't think it does.
Speaker 2: It's just another another story that just makes me want to puke.
Speaker 3: And it's this this is bad.
Speaker 1: Like you said, going back to you know, a black eye on the wrestling world, you know, getting what. He didn't have the longest run in mainstream pro wrestling, but that does not matter at the current time. Those two years or year and a half or whatever he had will carry him throughout this entire legal process. It will always be former WWE superstar Duke the Dumpster Drosie, you know, blah blah blah, indicted blah blah blah, serving time, blah blah blah, purchasing blah blah blah. And that's that's the unfortunate part that I'm sure for you as a performer, is very frustrating that people who do put black eyes on the industry like this. You know, the cup of coffee that they might have had just you know, is going to carry now throughout and everybody's gonna say negative things and it's just gonna be because one bad apple spoils the bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's unfortunate, and man, we need to protect our children, that's at all costs, and people like that should be in jail for a very very long time. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So well, I guess we'll see what happens next because he was released on what did they say here, released ten thousand or the bail The bond was set at ten thousand dollars, so I don't know if he was actually released as of the time we're recording this. But again, we'll see what the next chapter is in this story, because I'm sure there will be a spotlight on something as graphic as this was.
Speaker 3: So yeah, sad, horrible, there you go. I'm glad. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, I hate to say we got to get out of here now, but I really don't think we need to talk about this any for now.
Speaker 3: I think we're done.
Speaker 2: I'm speechless as at this point I'm sick to my stomach and I just oh God, it's so sad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, for the Queen of Extreme Francy. Hopefully next time we join you here for an Eyes up Here extra, it'll be something a little more light and a little more not as extreme as this. So for the Queen of Extreme this is the chad Star. We'll catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, h Francine Francine, Queen Extreme Extreme. Odds up here head head, the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up Here, hen head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Bruey and the Legendship is the Woman Nifty Dreams Legend on the scene Francine Podcast.
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 4: Wha your tramplads to show you what you need? You find the stand the Queens from the beginning of Time. Odds here, our heart Radio, shine only a head and tell you a story from the wind The Legend Odds up Here The Queen. Nobody's like Francine Eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 1: Up here here here.
Speaker 4: The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here here here. The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here here. The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast