Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to join us. To say that the Supreme Court and justices that you thought believed in originalism and that believed in original intent would actually have fidelity to that which they said they themselves would abide by when most of them went before Congress. To not say that I'm disappointed today would be an understatement. Let me read you something because if you look back at the framers of the fourteenth Amendment, they were very clear on this issue of birthright citizenship. You know this will not, of course include persons born in the United States who are foreigners and aliens. This Supreme Court today just abandon original intent. And you know, so so often when we go through Supreme Court hearings, you know, all of these all of these these justices as they get grilled, and usually if you're a conservative, you get abused, like Clarence Thomas for example. I mean there was a great beatdown by Justice Alito. We're gonna have a lot on this today. We're gonna have Greg Jared's analysis. We'll have Eric Schmidt's analysis, former Attorney General of Missouri. But it's very very clear that you know that by virtue of natural law and international a citizen of the United States, this will not, of course include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens who belong to the families of ambassadors. And you know, James here to grab that if you again, thank you, and so on and so forth. It goes on to say, this will not include persons born in the US who are foreigners, aliens who belonged to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, and but will include every other class of persons. I mean, what the Supreme Court has done today is pretty much codify into law illegal immigration and rewarding of illegal immigration. Now, the President was somewhat subdued in what was somewhat surprising to me, and he didn't appear to be letting the Supreme Court ruling against him on birthright citizenship Runer's day. Instead, the President kind of jumped on truth social to give the Supreme Court kudos for its late of other rulings. He said the Republican party was treated fairly. I'm not sure where that came from. Not exactly trumpiant to me. I thought he would be most angry at this decision. I know I was only because it goes against the original intent of our framers and our founders. Now, The New York Times says the Supreme Court's decision on campaign finance, for example, gives the GOP a new edge in the midterms. I'm not buying any of that. Here's what this issue of birthright citizenship really comes down to. If you want a bottom line, concise analysis. The cliff noteion version before we get to Eric Schmidt and later Greg Jarard or Greg Jard and later Eric Schmidt is the Fourteenth Amendment. If you look at its text and you look at the history, the clause says all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction thereof Now that's the secure at the time, and you look at the writings at the time of the people that put this together that then primarily secured citizenship for freed slaves in a post Civil war era in America, it excluded those not owing full allegiance, children of diplomats and invading armies, illegal immigrants who are not fully subject because they violate US immigration law. And when I say they're codifying law breaking, think about it. The Supreme Court is basically saying, if you decide to enter this country illegally, and years ago they used the term anchor baby, I'm not to Linda they even used that term anymore. I'm not sure. Where people would be pregnant and they'd cross our border and they'd give birth to a child, then that child quote birthright citizenship would automatically be a citizen. Now, the Supreme Court precedent that they look to is eighteen ninety eight applied to lawful domicile resident aliens for example, in this case, Chinese parents legally present. It does not resolve modern illegal immigration cases, you know, in any way, shape or form. Now, you know, if you look at this anchor baby issue, where people would come across the border give birth to a child, naturalized citizen, then they could take that child home. That child can come back at eighteen and have full voting rights, full citizenship, full benefits, just like any other citizen in the United States. Now, as far as I'm concerned, you know this underminds that consent and the rule of law in citizenship should reflect a mutual consent between the individual and what the laws of this country are. I mean, it's not really that. The core argument in this is, you know, the Fourteenth amendmentist subject to the jurisdiction thereof clause, was never meant for the children of illegal immigrant. It's target targeted free the freedom of slaves and illegal immigrants owe allegiance to foreign nations and enter in violation of US law. So why would you codify why would the US Supreme Court codify into law or reward take it a step further, you know, institutionalized law breaking people that don't respect our laws, our sovereignty, and our borders. You know that is not what the Framers clearly intended. And you know, once again, for whatever reason, you know, we have just one disappointing ruling after another. It tends to be the same people every time. Amy Cony Barrett, I think has been the biggest disappointment on the Supreme Court. Not far behind her, I would say John Roberts is number two, just as Kavanaugh. I have no idea what Kavanaugh is coming down on any given decision. And if you care about the rule of law, and what this argument is in the end, this will reward illegal behavior at the expense of legal immigrants and citizens. And why we even bother to have, you know, laws as it relates to our borders and our sovereignty, et cetera. What is the point at this Because it undermines any sense of deterrence, All it does is the opposite. It encourages people to come here illegally. Now Congress has the power to clarify legislate which calls for enforcement. If you know, for those people that are out there today talking about constitutional amendments, good luck with that argument. I don't think that's going to hold up. To get a constitutional amendment. That is probably not going to happen in our lifetime. So I think that the consequences here are devastating and I think it's going to be long term and probably the really the only answer to this is to make sure we have the most secure borders of anybody. We did have the Supreme Court uphold state laws that banned biological males from women's sports, which would be a win. Now the majority ruled the state bands in Idaho, West Virginia don't violate the Constitution or Federal Title ten, which prohibits sex discrimination in education, etc. Etc. The ruling applied to two separate cases, one where a person was born a male but identifies as female. They filed the lawsuit against Idaho's first in the nation ban for the opportunity to try out for a woman's track team across country team at Boise State University. They didn't make the squad. In another case, a sixteen year old high school sophomore in West Virginia was born male but identifies as female and takes puberty blocking medications. In the state issued him a birth certificate recognizing his sex as female. Got a couple of things right here. The person that that really torched the rest of the court was was Sam Alito. And you know with this, with this, on all of these decisions, I mean, he has really emerged as a force of nature. So you know, we'll have to see what happens. We'll get reaction, We'll we'll check in with Greg Jarrett, We'll check in with Eric Schmidt, former former DA I'm sorry, former AG from Arizona now senator from i'm sorry from Missouri, and he'll join us as well. I'm fascinated today with something that maybe my staff pointed out to me that I should have picked up myself. And we have been talking a lot about how these are uncharted waters for a midterm election year. We've never had a party that not only it puts the most radical extreme candidates on the ballot. Graham Platner, We've gone over his record exhaustively. Sixth gender Tall Rico God is non binary. Tall Rico El sayed, We've got some new information on him we'll share with you today. Then, of course, these elections that took place in New York last week. I mean, of the three people that Mamdani endorsed, and again they unseated longtime serving members of Congress, and there's New York primary. One of them called for the government to seize all means of production, to seize private property, to seize people's homes. She has called for police to be abolished. She also wants to abolish America's prisons. She wants to abolish America's borders. She doesn't want anyone deported, not even criminal illegal aliens convicted of rape and a murder. This woman a day after October seventh and the massacre that took place in Israel, she attended a pro Hamas rally in Times Square, New York. You know, she bragged about using the American flag to wipe her hands and was a key member of a group dedicated to quote eradicating America. I mean, these are the people. Now, that's just part of the story. She previously referred to white women as ugly colonizers during an online online tirade about interracial dating. Can you imagine any of these things? Tall Rico or Graham Platner or el sayed, campaigning with a guy that says America deserved nine to eleven. I mean, it's race after race after race. But that's not even the biggest part of all this. The biggest part is that there's not a single Democrat that is willing to stand up and speak out against the rise of radicalism in the party. And so I was talking to Linda and Ethan earlier before the program today, and you know, they kind of put together a list and they said, well, you play this stuff all the time and maybe not putting it together, but there really has been an evolution culminating in what is now uncharted waters in the most unpredictable midterm in history. And like we have a montage. I'm going to play it for you. And it's Andrew Cuomo and it's Gavin Newsom, and it's tell A Rico, and it's Buddha Judge and Hassan Piker and congress Woman Omar and Black Lives Matter and Beto Bozo and Joy Reid and Lewis Farakhon, Jeremiah Wright. These are all people we've talked about for years, and we're going to play it all. Let's play it here.
Speaker 2: We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great.
Speaker 3: I've seen from myself how the original sin of slavery weaved white supremacy into our founding documents and principles.
Speaker 4: But the American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us, and in many ways, like Jesus, like the cross, it's been co opted and and and in some ways it's true meeting has been betrayed.
Speaker 5: Do you think America has ever been truly great? I don't believe America has been great for all folks ever, even today.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not Gods, America, God, America.
Speaker 4: I can't celebrate jail fourth.
Speaker 5: I was on Long Island this weekend visiting a really dear friend, and I was really disturbed. I saw a dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with American flags, which you know is also just disturbing because essentially the message was clear.
Speaker 4: It was this is my country, making America great again, when that past was never as great as advertised.
Speaker 3: Part of the foundation of American My white brother's sisters do level fourth of July, it is Independence Day. About is barbecue and it's a thing I can promise you black folks, we will take that day off. We will barbecue because we off with black people that nobody black I know is really excited about the Fourth of July.
Speaker 1: We live in a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, anti Semitic country and America.
Speaker 2: America deserved nine to eleven. Dude, I'm saying it totally brought it on ourselves. Dude, holy shit, we did.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: How is anything I'm saying controversial.
Speaker 5: We live in a country that is sexist and racist making America great. It was never great.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna say the campire.
Speaker 1: We need to put the American flag down. This country was founded on white supremacy, and every single institution and structure that we have in our country still reflects the legacy of slavery and.
Speaker 2: Just the stuff we have done overseas and now brought right back into our home front yards.
Speaker 1: America's chickens coming home keeping the truth. I mean, when you think about this, it's insane, but it's been building towards it. The difference has been that the average Democrat would not go along with it. Now they sit in utter silence and fear. All right, when we come back, we will get to your calls. Also, Greg Jarrett and Eric Schmidt will weigh in on this birthright citizenship disaster ruling today and much more. Alec Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now, right mister Baldwin's.
Speaker 2: Sean Hennity.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, Linda, just when we think we're done, we think we're done with Graham Platner. You know, we think we're done with you know El Sayed in Michigan. We think we're done with sixth gender tell Rico, we think we're done with Grandpa Bernie. By the way, Bernie Sanders, if you get an endorsement from Bernie Sanders, the odds of you winning go up exponentially. I mean, that's how insane this party has become. That's how much influence he has. And when he endorses, usually Elizabeth Warren endorses. So you have both of them, and they have been helping in all of these races. But again, this now makes this these are uncharted waters. Look, I've done this for a long time. I've done this for decades. There's never been a party that has adopted more extreme positions, more radicalized positions than what we're witnessing unfold every single day. Now there is a primary tonight, Lynda, are you aware of this? Is it melot Kiros? Is that her name? Out of Colorado? Here's a quote. We have socialism already, right. It's it's in the roads that we drive in, drive on, it's in the schools we send our kids to. Oh, if that's socialism, how are your kids public schools doing? Because we spend more per capita on every child per education than any country in the industrialized world, and we have the worst results. She says, it's in the fire stations we call upon. She says, capitalism is responsible for a lot of the degradation that we're seeing in our economy, in our democracy, in our climate as well. She also has made other comments the only way we get medicare for all past is getting rid of the Democrats that are actively standing in that way. Now, Hassan Piker, by the way, can you isolate that Piker quote of him saying, I'll say it, America deserve what happened on nine to eleven, because he's also he's out there campaigning with a lot of these people, and he's been the guy that's been campaigning with Elsayed in Michigan. But this is a guy that blamed America for what happened on nine to eleven. If you pull up that quote, let me know anyway. So this woman now will watch this closely tonight on Hannity. But she said in an interview that Kyle Clark that the October seventh massacre was the inevitable consequence of apartheid. Now, Israel has a population a little less than nine million people. Between all of the people murdered that day and raped that day, and kidnapped that day, and some people were beheaded that day, it would be based on our population, the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. And this is the reaction of Now the mamdanis the AOCS, the squad, the hate Israel crowd, the anti Semitism. Now that is in the halls of Congress. When do they ever stand up against the victims of crime. It's pretty remarkable. So just like El Sayed, who's running for Senate in the state of Michigan against Mike Rodgers, this is this lady who's on the ballot today. I think she's what twenty nine years old. Is that she ever had a real job. I'm not. He's never had a real job.
Speaker 2: No, And she's the east one who says nine to eleven is something that we deserve. She also said we deserve what happened on October seventh. She's another one.
Speaker 1: She's just like us on Okay, so let's play a guy that El Sayed and this this lady. By the way, if you're out there voting in Colorado today, this this might be the person you're voting for. Listen, this is who she's campaigning with.
Speaker 2: America deserved nine to eleven, Dude, I'm staying it. Totally brought it on ourselves. Dude, Holy shit, we did we did in a video game whatever hypothetically politically we did.
Speaker 1: Man, we did. Holy shit, Like, how is this?
Speaker 2: How is anything I'm staying controversial? Like we fund the people who did nine to eleven still to this.
Speaker 1: Day, Why is this guy not condemned by Chuck Schumer? I mean, think about that. There are two aspects of this. Number One, this is who Democrats are now picking to be their candidates. You know, I go, I went through earlier, I went through, you know, all the crazy stuff. You know, the three candidates endorsed by mam Donnie Ma'm donnie now is pretty much the leader of the Democratic Party. I don't think there's any other way to put it. And one of the people that he endorsed that one last Tuesday, you know, has called for the government to seize the means of production, to seize private property, to seize people's homes. She has called for the police to be completely abolished. She wants to abolish America's prisons completely. She wants no borders with America. Uh, she doesn't want anybody deported. And it gets worse, not even criminally illegal aliens convicted of rape and murder. I mean, should we move these people convicted of rape and murder that she doesn't want want deported? Into her neighborhood or next door to her, or maybe she wants to adopt them, and maybe she wants to put him up in rent free. The day after October seventh, she is in a rally in Times Square, New York. That is pro hamas again, the equivalent if you look at America's population of forty thousand dead people in a day. She bragged about using the American flag to just wipe her hands. I mean, and it just goes on and on and it doesn't stop, and then we've got more craziness. So Gavin Newsom, you know, understands. I mean, if you go back to Gavin's history here, Gavin in the beginning, remember he was trying to reach out and have conversations with conservatives on his podcast. The guy does no work at all whatsoever which may actually benefit the people of California. He is the laziest, do nothing governor I've ever seen in my life, with the worst track record of any governor in history. You have the highest poverty rate, you have the highest homelessness rate, you have the highest income tax, you have the highest sales tax, you have the highest gas tax, the worst quality of life. You don't have water and fire hydrants, knowing that there are predictable wildfires in the in places like the Pacific Palisades, you don't have a reservoir that you can tap into to put out predictable fires with predictable Santa Ana wins. It's a year and a half, it's actually beyond a year and a half. And people can't get their building permits. We've had people called from the areas saying they have to pay insurance on these homes. And you've got full time Trump stalker, kind of halftime hand and what do you say is a halftime handity stalker. He doesn't like me very much. He's a you know, full time podcaster, full time ex poster. He writes a book. God only knows who bought most of the copies of his book. Then he's traveling. He's a world traveler. He's in Davos, he's in Germany, where wherever he's he's traveling to. And I saw that he was at one of the soccer matches I guess on the West Coast, and I'm like, he must be working really hard at that soccer match to figure out how to get, you know, building permits for people in the Pacific Palace SATs. He just doesn't care. Never mind people that lectured us about the science of COVID. This is a guy caught in the French laundry. This is a guy whose own kids went to you know, in person learning during COVID, but the rest of the state didn't have that luxury because they're not in a private school. And now he's calling and seizing on this Democratic Party anti billionaire movement. Now he tried to say, okay, let's have conversations with conservatives. That didn't work out because his party turns more radical, more left every single day. So now he's got a turn left because he cares about one thing, and that one thing is power. Now Gavin is urging a nationwide tax on billionaires in addition to hire a state and corporate taxes. Quote, it's time for a national billionaires tax and a new social contract. Now he's been saying that he doesn't want the wealth tax that's going to be on the ballot that will be retroactive to January this November in California. But how could it be against that on the one hand, and then say it's now time for national billionaires tax and a new social contract. He said, ten percent of Americans own two thirds of the wealth, wages of stagnated, and the cost of living is skyrocketed. How about a rising tide lifts all boats, Gavin, how about maybe you stop taxing people to death out in your state. How about you lower the gas tax. How about you lower the sales tax. How about you lower the income tax out there? By the way, if you make eighty four thousand dollars, you're still paying six and a half percent in terms of state income tax, on top of the forty percent that you're paying for federal income tax. Now you take it to New York and the fearless leader of the radicalized Democratic Party you got, mom Nami. This was pretty stunning to me. Did you see the New York Post today by any chance, Linda.
Speaker 4: I saw some of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, did you see the article about Mamdani The Rule? The headline is the Rule, No Rule, the second Roost. And he's got all these directives to tax quote the rich. Now, if you own a condo or a co op in New York City with a market value of a million dollars or more, Now I know for everybody around the country, a million dollars. Sounds like a lot of money. A million dollar apartment or co op in New York is maybe, if you're lucky, a studio or one bedroom. Is that a fair assessment? Yeah, it's not a lot, not in the best neighborhood, fair assessment.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you have that home and it's worth a million, he said, one to three family homes with a market value of five million or more are now used as nine non primary residences. Now, let's say you just wanted to invest in a in a place in New York that you have your own place, and you go there and visit, you have friends there, you want to go there occasionally. Okay, who is going to keep their condo or their co op in New York and pay all that money in taxes? This is what he did to Ken Griffin, and he docksed him because he owns this penthouse apartment that overlooks Fifth Avenue and he's a multi multi billionaire. And then the multi billionaire said, screw you. I'm done with you. I'm done with New York and the six billion dollars I had allocated to spend in New York City for my business I'm not going to spend it here. I'm going to spend it in the free State of Florida anyway. So I mean, for you know, one to three family homes. You know, they're putting another percentage. Now, this is a guy that also proposed that. Remember, if you look at the death tax, the federal death tax is forty percent. The New York state death tax is ten percent. My accountants would tell me when I lived in New York years ago that whatever you do, don't die in New York. And every year I did the same thing. I'd look at him and I'd say, Okay, I'll talk to God and see if I can make a deal with God on that part. Thank God, God looked out for me. I'm not dead yet. And now Mumdani. So the state of New York gets ten percent death tax, the federal government gets what do they get forty percent? New York City under Mumdanni wants another fifty percent. Now they're going to lower the threshold where you begin to get taxed on your estate from seven and a half million dollars to seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars if you own anything in New York for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I promise you it's in the worst neighborhood and it's probably a closet. Fair description, Linda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's not a lot of money. It doesn't go far in New York.
Speaker 1: Doesn't go far in New York. I mean, it sounds crazy. It's kind of like, you know, Palm Beach. It's like when I tried to tell people Donald Trump's you know, mar A Lago estate was worth over a billion, They're like, huh, because those are not real numbers for most Americans. All Right, when we come back, we'll analyze in great detail the Supreme Court I think making a huge mistake on birthright citizenship. Greg Jaral will join us later on. Former Attorney General now Senator from Missouri, Eric Schmidt, and your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program,