Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: When did you buy your first home twenty fifteen? How much? How much was it three hundred and sixty thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: How much is it now?
Speaker 3: Five hundred and ninety thousand dollars he said it would a smile and I didn't pay anything.
Speaker 5: And mind you, three hundred and sixty thousand. The mortgage has been paid down for eight years by the tenants. I've been living for free. So that's all. Like, once I sell this thing, it's going to be all profit on top of twenty or thirty years of cash flow?
Speaker 4: Are you getting positive cash flow now seventeen hundred a month from.
Speaker 3: A place I live? They know you're h I'm cool. I'm like the coolest landlord, Like yeah, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so like if I go do something big or something like that, I wouldn't I wouldn't tell nobody, but for this kind of stuff, and a lot of people like, yeah, don't tell, Like nah, man, get familiar with your tennis, Get build a relationship with your tennis, like you know what I mean. Like that's that's a good thing. Like don't In that way, it's easy for you to have certain conversations without people getting offended. Like hey, miss Jones, don't forget it's the fifth make sure you pay your rent tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna charge.
Speaker 5: You a late fee, but make sure you like you know what I mean, Just like you have these relationships and you can like, you know, you watch people, kids grow up, and just like all of these different things that I've gotten to learn and see as a landlord. Man, it's actually pretty cool to have relationships with my tenants. And the main thing for me is, man, you treat people with respect, You provide quality living spaces for people. You don't do slum lord shit. I promise you your tenants are going to take care of you like they're gonna take care of you, because at the end of the day, this is their home.
Speaker 3: Mine and with them living here.
Speaker 5: How many people do you know like to tear up their own shit. It's rare, of course, you see it. Sometimes people live in some pretty fucked up places. But a lot of times in those situations, people don't care because the landlord ain't taking care of the property the way that they're supposed to. When you taking care of your stuff, people who have nice stuff, they like to keep it nice. I've never before I was a landlorder. I've never lived somewhere and I just tore the place up or nothing like. I like nice shit, so I like to, you know what I mean, take care of it, keep it nice.
Speaker 3: If I had a company. I wanma comes to all this is nice, Like that's just common sense.
Speaker 4: Right, So can you rEFInd out of the knocker?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, boy, for su I'm sitting on so much equity right now, right so in order for me to go get a home equity line of credit and pull money out of a property that I own, I got it. Your income and please go show income before you start talking about doing br r rs and all this kind of stuff. These terms, it's all over the internet because at the end of the day, you have to know the terms of doing these things before you go out and do it. Because yeah, that's your money, but it ain't your money, Like it's your money in your pocket. You got to go get permission from the bank to access this money. And if you don't have a relationship with the bank and you can't show the bank that you're making money, the bank ain't gonn.
Speaker 3: Want to hear that shit at all. Think like, boy, this's our money, we own this.
Speaker 6: So talk about the pair space play because you're not you living the one but the one with your girlfriend. You are using peer space. How you came to contact with it, and what's to play on that?
Speaker 5: So pier Space is something that I found out about when I was rapping. I used to, you know, have videographers or whatever, and we just always these dope places. But it would just be in the budget and what they charged me for and I'm like, bro, where you find this set or whatever the case may be. And I would hear them talk about peer space, but I just never looked into it. So one day I was shooting some content at the new house. Like I said, it's five so I like, man, I sound for shoot all kind of content in this house. My guy was like, bro, you should consider putting his house on peer space. You would check a bag And I'm just like, that's the shit you've been telling me about all these years. He like, fam, I'm going to rent your house. Like I'm finna be calling you and renting your house. So the next day I went on peer space, you know, I went and took me some pictures of the property or whatever.
Speaker 3: Man two days later, bookings, bookings, bookings, bookings, bookings.
Speaker 5: Video shoots, photo shoots. People want to come and host dinner parties.
Speaker 4: It's just like peers Space is a vibe and a lot a lot of people still don't know about pasty, and.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because the thing earners What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's where dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be. But understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc.
Speaker 6: P and C Bank National Association.
Speaker 1: Member FDIC, an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. Thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels. Ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Case you can still live there. It's not like Airbnb.
Speaker 4: You have to be gone and is like Airbnb. A lot of these buildings they don't even allow it allow and stuff like that, and they're cracking down. But like we found out about Pair of Space, when we went to we got to show Revolt of Aliability shots to Revolt. So when we we do like off set locations where we film with different stuff. So we were in LA and we were filming in LA at this house on the hills, and actually was at Atlanta. We were in Atlanta, La too, but Atlanta we was filming an episode and the lady who actually owned the house, she found out that we were filming in so she stayed because she was big fans of el so she wanted to introduce herself. So then she started giving us the play like yeah, you know, I rent this out the peer space. So then we went to LA and then we the Revolt rented a spot there. So we were talking to like the production team and all that, and they like, yeah, it's And the good thing about peer space is that, especially like for that type of thing, it's only for a couple hours as opposed to the whole night, and it's a lot more money because it's like this is Revolt, NBC like that.
Speaker 5: You can have them come for two hours, NBC come for two hours, CBS come for two hours. It's not like all right, cool, we're getting five hundred for the night, Like nah, you can run this ship up.
Speaker 3: And then two of the crazy thing is so.
Speaker 5: I run out my main floor, I run out my office space, I rent out my.
Speaker 3: Bathroom, all separate.
Speaker 5: I can have three different things going on at the same time, getting three different bags all from the same spaces.
Speaker 4: More So, Airbnb is for people that want to come and stay the night and live there for a day. Peer spaces for people that want to do production. You created or place music video, what we're doing here?
Speaker 6: Is that we just when we did that photoshoot, same thing with somebody's residential home. You got like five hours to do it, take the pictures, put everything back the same way. By the time they come home from work, you just made five hundred to one thousand dollars just coming home on the train.
Speaker 4: If you live in a city that has like a media presence, like New York, Chicago, Atlanta, LA, there's always stuff hacked, stuff, always something's happening, whether it's a production, a music video, dinner man I've.
Speaker 5: Had I've had so many YouTube like sensations come and do stuff in my crib, like people with two million followers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are you dude off of Yeah? What I man like?
Speaker 5: Its just be like, you know what, I may just be cool, like the kind of people you interact with and come across.
Speaker 3: And then to another thing about Piers Space.
Speaker 5: I feel like God put it in my life for me to be, you know, a testimony to a lot of the young guys. I get a lot of Chicago rappers that come there. So when they see me, they see me look like this, you know what I mean. Sometimes I might spark up a smoke or something or whatever.
Speaker 3: They be like you own this. I'm like, yeah, this is me.
Speaker 5: I'm like I own the building in the front too, Like bruh how I'm like, man, just to play go through the NACA program. All this money you flashing in this video with that shit.
Speaker 3: In an account like you know what. I'm like, build a relationship with a bank, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They'll come in the house, they'll see you know what I mean, the CNBC, the stock market on They're like, Bro, you into this Like I know I look like y'all, yes, but this is my lifestyle like I buy, I buy property, I invest in the stock market, I start businesses.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is my clothing brands. You have a clothing brand?
Speaker 5: Yes, bro, Like I'm really out here like going crazy all because and NAKA like like you feel me like like like respectfully humbly, like you know what the whole time like yeah, y'all, and you can do the same thing. And when I talk to these guys like this, when I'm speaking their language and I'm speaking their lingo, they like, yo, I want to be like you, I'm doing this ship. They're like, I'm doing this whole time thinking this is the only way for me to get rich. Here you are, you have thousands of people who follow you on Instagram. I'm trying to do everything that you're doing in a.
Speaker 3: Saturated lane, But here you are just flourishing in your own lane, doing your thing. Like yeah, bro, you're not commis of who you are as a person. None of all.
Speaker 2: Your safety, none of it.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,