Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us every day. It's something I mean this past weekend, the No Kings protests around the country. We're going to get back into that. I mean, people the horror of the left, the insanity of the left. And this is what I was telling Stephen A. Smith and I discussed it yesterday. I said, he goes with the crowds. Are big Republicans can lose the midterms. I'm like, of course, they can lose the midterms. Anybody can lose an election. Now, you never take any vote for granted. However, if you're looking for to if you're looking to persuade people to your point of view, what we saw on display this weekend is not going to convince people that you're the party that they want to gravitate towards. Just the opposite. And with the emergence of Comrade Kami Marxist mum donni as the likely next mayor of New York City, and I saw the New York Post and we'll get into this with Miranda Devine as a big editorial the Curtis should get out. Curtis is not getting out. I've known Curtis for four decades. He's not getting out, period, end of sentence. It's not happening. And and Andrew Cuomo has run a horrible campaign and even in poles head to head, he's not even close to Mom Donnie, He's down by four or five. It's to me this, unfortunately for New York City, this is a fate of complete I hope I'm wrong. I hope, I hope voters surprise everybody. You have to believe that it may be the last chance for New Jersey. I'm telling people in New Jersey this is it. And if you want to go the way of New York, if you want to go the way of Illinois and California, then you you go right ahead. Donaldle like Jack Chidarelli, because this is your chance to fix your state and get back on the right track, and maybe your last opportunity. I'd hate to see the Commonwealth of Virginia go backwards. And I think win some Series would be a great governor. I mean, you have two very flawed candidates, one running for governor. You know, Abigail Spaanberger down in the Commonwealth of Virginia and Mikey Cheryl in New Jersey. And there's just utter disasters on policy. But it's going to be you know, I love Mikey Cheryl. Oh why did you not walk with your class at the Naval Academy. Well, no, I was not part of the cheating scandal, except that I wouldn't tell them everything about what I knew, and then it evolved into I told them everything I know. I'm like, okay, can we get that straight? The people in New Jersey, I think, you know, inquiring minds of a right to know, you know. But before we get back to the no King's madness that took place over the weekend, it's like, now the latest outrage, you would think no president has ever remodeled the White House based on the reaction of the crazy radical left. And before I get into the history of it, because there is a rich history of tons of presidents doing major remodeling work at the White House, you know, just just listen. For example, the Colleen Jean Pierre the White House Ballroom project is corruption at its core. But keep in mind as you listen to this that there's not one taxpayer dollar being spent on this project. Donald Trump and his donors are paying for all of it. Not a penny of your money that's going to be spent on this project to beautify the White House.
Speaker 2: So the people's house is basically being sold to the higher spinner. It is corruption at its core. And I heard someone say this when I was backstage. It could not be. There's no greater metaphor right now. Then what's happening right now in this country? Then watching Donald Trump take a wrecking ball to the White House, it's kind of open. Yeah, it's too optative.
Speaker 1: Couldn't make that up. Yeah, and you got liberal Joe slamming Trump's disgusting demolition of the East wing of the White House.
Speaker 3: Listen, Donald Trump, who promised that he was not going to take a wrecking ball to the existing structure, has taking a taking a wrecking ball to existing structure.
Speaker 1: I guess I think it really is.
Speaker 3: It's it is.
Speaker 1: It is hate to watch that.
Speaker 3: And it's hard to believe that any president could destroy the White House, uh and take a wrecking ball to an existing structure so historic, that is what's happening. It would be one thing if if you were building on or you were doing things inside, but to take literally a wrecking ball to the White House, it's grotesque.
Speaker 1: I can't the Rose Garden the terrible.
Speaker 4: I guess the patio that they have put in which you could argue, did you see.
Speaker 1: The state dinner when President Trump was in Great Britain and the King and Queen through a state dinner and the and the beauty. It Yeah, certainly opulence, but you know, there's a certain grandeur and history to state dinners like that, and having a nice place to have one, rather than throwing up a tent in the backyard of the White House and saying, oh, welcome to all you foreign leaders and dignitaries, and it goes on. I can play a lot more. I don't have time, you know. All right, let's go through a little history here. President Theodore Roosevelt nineteen o two built the West Wing, replacing expansive greenhouses constructed during the Jefferson administration and establishing the modern day executive office with a you know, classical leaning design. A nineteen oh nine, seven years later, President William Howard taff remodeled and expanded the garden to West Wing which included construction of the first Oval Office. Nineteen thirteen, Woodrow Wilson demolished colonial the Colonial garden, modernizing that with a rose garden. Nineteen twenty seven, Calvin Coolich oversaw renovation of the you know, upper floors, including the attict of the White House. Nineteen twenty nine, Herbert Hoover remodeled the West Wing and included construction on the second floor of the White House and work in the basement and remodeling the entire first floor after a fire in the Oval Office, et cetera. And you know, FDR overhauled the total west total overhaul of the West Wing, adding you know, a reconstruction second floor and a larger basement, and he put in a swimming pool and relocated the Oval Office to its current location. And President Roosevelt constructed the East Way Harry Truman nineteen forty eight total reconstruction of the garden of the White House's interior and expanding its foundation and its footprint, preserving only exterior walls. John Kennedy constructed the modern day rose Garden. For example, nineteen seventy President Nixon converted you know, the the installed swimming pool. I guess it was no that was geryld Ford put An installed an outdoor swimming pool. In nineteen ninety three, Bill Clinton undertook a restoration and you know, the refurbishment of you know, I guess tennis courts. At the time of the Executive Mansion, Barack Obama resurfaced the south ground tennis court into a basketball court, added the White House kitchen garden on the south lawn. There are pictures of all those I'll show you on TV. And the left goes crazy because they can't get the This is like they have to wake up every day and they need their fix. They're like drug addicts. Their drug of choice is hating Donald Trump and all things Donald Trump, and they can't stop themselves.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the government remains shut down. Meanwhile, you know, they're not doing their job. By the way, John Fetterman said as the Schumer shut down, he'd support the nuclear option to end this. I'll get into more detail in a minute, but if you know, they're having a hard time understanding that Donald Trump won every swing state. He won the popular vote, which is kind of hard for Republicans to do. He got if you look at you know, a majorities, you want a landslide in the general election, earning majorities in thirty one states. The vast majority of this country is read you know, multi million vote margin. And Trump is upholding the constitution. He's not asking for one taxpayer dollar for this this you know, reconstruction or adding a ballroom. He just thinks that it would be nice and grand for the country to put on its best face for other countries. Whether you agree or disagree doesn't matter, you're not paying for it. And the administration, you know, under Biden and Harri, well what did they do? You never saw these people. We just find out they targeted Donald Trump and political adversaries at a level we'd never seen before. Weaponization lawfair attempted to remove Trump from the ballot before a single vote was cast. You know, you want to talk about you know, a king's no king's protest, Well, Kamala Harris was anointed to be her party's nominee without a primary, not a single vote given to her, not one. So they hold these no king's protests. But it's what they've been saying. You know, every other sign. Trump is hitler, Republicans are fascists, you know, f Trump f ice upside down American flags, Mexican flags, plenty of violent rhetoric, a lot of people dressed up as animals furries as they are referred to affectionately. You have a teacher in Chicago shouting bang bang bang at a Charlie Kirk supporter while putting her hand to her neck. You know, another one comparing Charlie Kirk to Hitler, proudly proclaiming that he was glad he got killed. Let me play some of the highlights of these No King's protesters.
Speaker 5: Recently with Charlie Kirk being assassinated.
Speaker 1: They is a piece of garbage. Of course we were me. I am so tired of people saying.
Speaker 4: Oh, but you know, it's a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: No Hitler is dead. I'm glad Hitler's dead.
Speaker 5: You gotta grab a cub We gotta turn around the cons on this fascist system. These ice agents gotta get shot and wiped out. This stay, the stay machinery, that's a fall display right there, has to get wiped out.
Speaker 4: Let younger, OK, that shirt look that shir eighty six, forty seven.
Speaker 1: Explain it to me, I like.
Speaker 3: The colors killed the son of a kill Who this forty seven president?
Speaker 4: Really? What's your name, Dick.
Speaker 1: Shafer wants to kill the president? You know, one guy calling for ice agents to get shot, uh call, you know, celebrating Charlie Kirk's assassination. You know, never mind the dancing and performing of stunts that they put in place. Listen, there's a part of you that I know would get angry at all of this, rightly and justifiably. That is a normal reaction to that type of incendiary, crazy language. This is why we keep focusing on what the Democrats are now doing and how dangerous their rhetoric has now become. You know, the question is to what degree is their Hitler Stalin, Mussolini, racist, fascist, Nazi language now having such an impact on the culture that it seems justifiable for their supporters to believe that they're doing good by standing up to a duly elected president, celebrating assassination culture the way they have, and and taking this to a different, you know level every every day. I mean, this, this is nothing, but you know, the they're performative stunts, but words have consequences. Where are they hearing this from? And this, to me is the big issue is that so called leadership and there's really only leadership and name only the real leadership. We know who they are. The real leadership is the squad. The real leadership is Grandpa Bernie. The real leadership is Pocahontas. The real leadership AOC Kasmin Crockett, and they're the ones in. Schumer and Rakeem Jeffries are scared to death of them. And you know, look at the the if you will hutzba of a guy like you know zoron COMI Marxist mum Nani, you know out there with this this radical a mom with all of these you know, insane statements that he's made over the year, and the support of the Black Line Shake, who was convicted of the ninety three World Trade Center bombing and embraced by and then posted by Mamdani himself. And this is now a radicalized party that has lost touch with the American people. In the end, I think that this is ultimately informative for the American people to see it, and they and their complicit allies and the media mobs celebrate it, and they too, in their own way, encourage it. And there's nothing that Donald Trump could do. If he announced right now we have a cure for cancer, they wouldn't they wouldn't celebrate it. Maybe maybe a new listener to the show today, Oh my gosh, you're talking about sharp shooting Sean Hannity out of town. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: If we have people listening to the show and they're that sensitive.
Speaker 2: Turn the dial.
Speaker 1: There's a liberal station waiting for you. Okay. We don't tell people that listen to the show to tuning the dial. You know, I only tell liberals no, only times. No, I want liberals to listen. I want them to listen. Will we put liberals at the top of the colist all the time? If you find the liberal, Katie, I'll put them on right now. You know, liberals call in. We don't mind liberals anyway. Senator Fetterman says he will back the Republicans if they use the nuclear option to end this government shut down. He said he would support Republicans using the so called nuclear option. I mean, he's the only one that has an understanding of the Middle East, understands what has happened to Israel. You know, hundreds of thousands of rockets fired into their country. It's the size of New Jersey, you know, you know, culminating in what happened on October the seventh, and you know, the threat from Iran and ballistic missiles, surrounded by enemies Hamas in the south and his Ballah in the north. I mean, they've had it really, really tough in Israel, very very tough. And by the way, this peace process not going particularly well. And you know, the ceasefire only days old, and Hamas is now making it clear they have no intention of disarming, giving up their power, and they're assassinating the Palestinian people. By the way, where are all those liberals saying pre Palestine? What about the people that are being executed on the streets and in Gaza as we currently speak now, the President sent out a warning again yesterday he said Hamas must be good or they're going to be eradicated. And I know there are ongoing negotiations with j D and Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but at the end of the day, phase two of this peace process has been violated again and again by Hamas. Now the President is giving them time as he always does, but to say obliterated, which remember they first rejected the deal. Trump's that obliterated. They came to the table. All right, then we had the release of the hostages. Now they are going rogue and trying to re establish their power, and you know, Israel is rejecting all of Hamas's excuses, saying, all right, there's only so long we're going to be able to put up with this, and it will it will end one way or the other. If the ceasefire holds, the anti Israel haters will have a little rant about but you know where all the you know, pro Palestinian people, because now the killing is happening and it's at the hands of Hamas. The problem is, you know, and Victor Davis Hansen has a good column about this. Who or what will finally end Hamas? Hamas was born, He writes and exists, who killed Jews and seek the destruction of Israel. It's in their charter and to some extent overthrow or subvert pro Western Arab government's period. Now again, if Trump doesn't take out the any nuclear sites, none of this is possible because all of these countries in the region, Arab countries in the region, were scared the death of Iranian hegemony and a nuclear armed Iran. But you know, if you the only reason they have expressed a willingness to finally, after decades, get involved in a peace is because the threat of Iran has been eliminated by Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: But Hamas has two faces. They pledge peace, you know, to mediators. You know, we'll sign onto the peace agreement all right, where they had to release the hostages or it was over. They knew it. Israel had to be convinced not to finish the job. And I know there was a growing backlash against Israel and the Prime Minister. I thought it was unfair because they lost forty the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day, their population sized versus ours. And if we were hit what hundreds of thousands of rockets, if we were surrounded by enemies firing at us all the time, if we had all these Americans murdered and taken hostage, what do you want? What would you want your your your country to do? And two years you know into it, you you tell your country, oh for never mind, that's not gonna fly, and they're gonna do what they have to do on the on the European front, President Trump said today that there are no plans for the President and Vladimir to meet in the immediate future, which means that Trump said no to the meeting with Putin because he which was supposed to happen, he announced it might happen in Hungary. And this came after Russia's top diplomats signaled, you know, a wide chasm between Moscow and Washington on ending the war in Ukraine, and Trump is saying no either. You're greeted this ceasefire because what Putin does is as soon as they start talking peace, he just ratchets up his attacks and you know, you know, even in civilian areas in Ukraine and he doesn't stop. So the you know, I think what got his attention and his willingness to have that long discussion last week was when the President mentioned Tomahawk missiles. Maybe he's going to take a delivery of Tomahawk missiles to NATO and then NATO gets the distributors they see appropriate before and they're paying for them. We're not paying for them. Well, you know, this is the Trump doctrine at work, and he's expending a lot of political capital to get all of this done to make the world a safer place. The killing is madness, This is insane. Putin has lost his mind. And you know, I'm not saying Zelenski's perfect by any stretch of the imagination. However, he wants he wants a ceasefire. He said he's ready to join Putin and Trump in Hungary and have a negotiated settlement out of this thing, so the killing stops. So anyway, I know there has been some acrimony, in reports of acrimony. That's just basically par for the course in any negotiations like this. So the Democrats, you know, they're good, They've they've had their No King's rally, and Schumer shows up, and Corey Booker shows up, and the congenital liar shows up, and the government shutdown continues and people begin to suffer. You know, even Fake New CNN pointed out their data analysts that you know, unlike twenty eighteen and nineteen, Trump's approval rating took a major hit because of the shutdown. Everybody seems to know that the Democrats wanting one point five trillion dollars in moneies, you know, in part to pay for healthcare for Biden, Harris mayork Is illegals not gonna fly, and to pay for MPR and PBS and refund them and pay for DEI projects around the globe. Okay, that's a lot of money. You know, we already are still running deficits. We have to get to a point where, you know, there's two ways for the government to balance budgets. One is you're bringing more revenue. I think the President has set this country up for that golden age. He keeps talking about, which seventeen trillion in investments by energy dominance. He made a great deal by the way, today with Australia for rarer minerals which and they are apparently ready to go immediately. And the largest tax cuts in history. Remember Reagan doubled revenues by dropping the top marginal rates from seventy to twenty eight percent. It's a myth that cutting taxes somehow adds to the deficit. It does not. Even Charlemagne the God said, Democrats are losing the messaging battle on the shut down. Of course, they're losing it now that we are hitting a point where snap programs, which are you know, food stamp programs one hundred billion dollars we spend with the largest single food welfare project in the world that may be at risk if this Schumer shutdown continues. So we're going to have to watch that and watch that carefully. In other news involving the President today, which I think is important, he had an appeals court rule. I mean, this is all the lawfair what Democrats can't get done at the ballot box, but they can't get done legislatively, they just run to the courts, and the president can now officially thanks to the Ninth Circuit I believe it was the Ninth Circuit. Yeah, they ruled the Trump's National Guard deployment in Portland is legal. He can send National Guard troops to Portland to protect the ice facility there after you know, one hundred plus days of you know, violent protesters, and the appeals court ruled giving the president's administration a key legal victory to crack down on these threats on ice. Meanwhile, that idiot in Illinois JB. Pritzker is taking down barriers and fences that will put up for the safety of ice facilities, which, by the way, I don't think that's going to hold either. Steeves Goalisee, by the way, answered about the illegal alien hamas terrorists. He said, I told you this guy that they found now I've saying forever, Biden, Harris may Orcus allowed known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and drug dealers in our country. Well Scalise led the Republicans in the state delegation Louisiana and Mike Johnson. I asked them about it last night. You know, how did this Hamas terrorist that they believe is associated with October seventh reside in Lafayette, Louisiana, you know, entered the country in the US during the Biden administration in twenty twenty four. This is why I've been telling you it's a matter of when not if there are other terrorists in the country. We know they're here, we don't know where they are. That is a big problem. That is the legacy of Biden, Harris may Orcus. They already have enough blood on their hands. If there's an attack on our homeland and it's one of these known terrorists that they let in, it will be their responsibility. And all the fight against Donald Trump trying to deport these people. They have a Chicago area judge ruling. ICE agents can be arrested at courthouses. They can be arrested if they violate his orders and arrest a illegal without a warrant. Okay, Well, the jurisdiction lines with the federal government. This judge is an idiot. It's called the supremacy clause. We've gone over that again and again. The Trump administration is on pace to shatter deportation records by the end of the first year, with over five hundred thousand illegal aliens deported since Trump took office. They have over a million I think about a million five that have voluntarily self deported, which gives them the hope. They get a little They get a free they get free airfare, a little money in their pocket, and the opportunity to apply to come into the country legally. I can't emphasize how important this deal is because this is where the rub comes China, because China and President She was threatening to withhold rare earth minerals and up the ante in a trade conflict. But the Australian Prime Minister and President Trump signed an eight point five critical minerals deal to counter China's dominance and rare earths. By the way, most people don't know what that is. These are the minerals that are critical, especially for national security and National Defense and the Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese you know, said they've been negotiating four or five months and they have eight point five billion dollar deal a quote that we have ready to go. In other words, they have the minerals that we need and to stop, you know, any Chinese threats. I think that's a good thing to be able to announce, you know, Democrats claiming they're no King's rally, this is what democracy looks like. I heard that a lot oh speakers call for ICE agents to be shot, marchers mocking Charlie Kirk's murder, and a protest of wishing that Donald Trump is murdered. Oh okay, maybe I just don't understand what it means to see democracy in action. One video shows a Trump hating accountant shooting up a MAGA supporter's house. I mean this assassination. Colt continues, thirty eight year old account and arrested for allegedly opening fire on a MAGA supporter who had a Trump flag in his yard. I mean, these blue cities have lost it. Charlotte teen arrested one hundred and eleven times in two years, still walking free. I mean, this is insane. You know, now the guy that attacked that Doge worker, the Feds now had to come in and announce new charges against the team, that the guy was brutally beaten. What is wrong with these people? Why would you support that