Speaker 1: Give me something that you're gonna need you to back it up when I'm sitting on road Deoh, we're rolling, you know, you can watch me pack it up.
Speaker 2: I'll be gone in the A. Okay, on holy he gets me, he gets me product. Please stop, because everyone's already turned this off and it just started. They're journey off. Welcome to ball Chat. Today is Wednesday, December seventh.
Speaker 1: Mommy, don't know daddy's gidding Hot.
Speaker 2: Harbor Remembrance Day. Don't sing that on ho. Welcome to bull Chat. We apologized for last week's no ball Chat. Yeah, we were very busy. Time constraints just did not allow us to record many many apologies. So how you doing, Andrew. I just came back from the bathroom and it was I think I think it was the first time that oh that was you. Yeah, it was the first time in this building that it was a fresh like they had just cleaned it. The bowl water was still blue. It was really nice.
Speaker 1: So I gotta go listen the fourth floor. It's the ocean breeze. It's wonderful you show up. The water is blue.
Speaker 2: By the time this air is that, we have like a week or two of that left and that's it.
Speaker 1: No, the secret bathrooms, they clean that and they nobody goes to those.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I still, even though it was a freshly cleaned bathroom, I still put the toilet seed cover on, Like, are there is there any public place where you don't cover the seat? Okay? So can I tell a story? Yeah, that's what we're here for.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I got worms.
Speaker 2: I don't I think you might have told me this, but I don't want to hear really about it, in like a dog does. Well.
Speaker 1: When I was young, I sat on a toilet and I got worms.
Speaker 2: I don't think. Can you get worms from sitting on a toilet seat?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how you get worms. They go crawl up your butt, not worm worms, like it makes your butt all it once you put your headphones on.
Speaker 2: What am I hearing? Sound? What sound all right? It just fine? I like to hear how we sound.
Speaker 1: So okay, I sound wonderful, I sound mad.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you sound because you can't hear yourselves anyway, Go on with your worms.
Speaker 1: So I had worms as a kid, and it wasn't great. But all that to be said, I do like a hover technique. How I just squat you poop while hovering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hover, it's a I couldn't hover for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't take fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I do. No, I have to. No, it's my relaxation time.
Speaker 1: And I told him that's relaxation time. No, it doesn't matter where in office, it's not. I need at least two.
Speaker 2: To three minutes for sphincter retightening. That's cool. So that's why I have to sit there. Weird. What can't just drop and go? I does that one guy that that he does that I don't understand how. And we're like one wipe and he's out, dude, And.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I use half a relatoileury that he walks into that room sweating. It's like I I truly think he's possessed by some type of deal, like I worry about him.
Speaker 2: Well, you do have to understand. So when radio we have we have break times, and they're hard times that we call hard times. So he's probably got like three minutes. So he's like, all right, I'm about to go home and hit this butt. Okay, I hit the button. Now I'm gonna run And he runs down the hall like a marathon sweating and goes but literally drops it one and he's back in a minute and a half. I don't know, I've never ever I've been in the.
Speaker 1: Bathroom once and it literally was like a scene out of like a movie. It was like the door just like got knocked. It was like and then like you just see him like shuffle in and like just sits and all of a sudden, it was just like sounds that I did not know could come from a human body.
Speaker 2: I no offense, but he barely fits in that regular stall.
Speaker 1: And I just will I literally was almost like caught so off guard that I was like, uh yeah, what just happened, washed hands and walked down and he was like two seconds behind me.
Speaker 2: See, I almost never go at another person's house. It's either my house or in public. I try to avoid other people's homes at all costs. But every once in a while I'll be at my parents and I'll have no choice. I'll still put toilet paper down on the seat, explain, and I think it's weird. I think it's weird too. You know what, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: I think anyway, welcome to bathroom talk Scotty Bee here, Scotti Bae for what's what's the toilet paper brand?
Speaker 2: Scotty Sharman, Cottonell Angel Soft, White Cloud. I'm gonna tell you something. The Sharman frauds we talk about. I don't think you should say that. Oh maybe you should take that call. Alright, So Andrew's gonna leave now. While Andrew leaves, I'm gonna see if I can name some more toilet paper brand. You know, back in the day, I'll never forget when I was a kid, Uh it was I think it was Scott Tissue that makes Scott toilet paper. They used to sell individual rolls and they were wrapped individually with paper, and they had all different color rolls. They had beige and pink and yellow and blue, and back then those dyes were probably doing bad things to your butthole. I don't know that. They don't really make colored toilet paper anymore. And there was one of them that had flowers on it, and and and toilet paper has really come a long way over the years. But did I say Northern Northern Also, there's actually a lot of toilet paper brands. And then you have the you know, the Earth friendly ones, They really do not feel good on your butt at all. They're brown, usually because they made out of bamboo or something. I don't really understand that I need maximum comfort when I'm in the bathroom and I and you definitely cannot scrimp on toilet paper. Toilet Paper is one thing that really I'm not buying because it's on sale. Some brands I will, yes, but that the just the one ply generic store brand. Never. Never, And like I would never take a roll of toilet paper home from work to use at home because I've done that once. Push through, I've done that once. I did it once or twice because just because but.
Speaker 1: I okay, I'd like to revise my statement. Okay, it's not that I think Sharman's a scam. I just don't be by scam. I just don't find it's paper that you wipe your butt with.
Speaker 2: There's no I know. But I think over to Ply, we're really like, oh, I don't even think they do that three ply anymore. It's insane. I don't think they have that anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like what am I doing? That's like, that's insane. Okay, you don't need something that's that soft. Also, it clogs your toilet.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like who's toilet? Is that good that they could use that? Well? See, my kids use a lot, and there's a lot of times they'll be like, Dad, it's clogged again, and I'll have to run down the hall and we have this plunger that I don't like right now that really like the stuff goes everywhere. I just want a regular plunger. This is like some fancy thing with a handle or whatever. I don't like it, but I think that it's to the point where we need a router because the actual pipes are so clogged with crud. You know.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I think you really need to clean it out. Oh yeah, and it's always fun when you do that. I did that with my drains. I bought these things off Amazon. They're green, and you stick them in your drain and you kind of just do like wanted, like almost plunge it. The things that I pulled out of that drain I will forever be horrified by.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Every once in a while, I will put on a glove, yeah, and I will jam my hand down the shower drain in the girl's bathroom and there I'm just I'm thinking, I'm picturing pulling it out. There's like there's all kinds of stuff like stuck to gobs of it are It's crazy. It makes me nauseous. But I'm like, oh, and I'm pulling it out of the drain and all I don't know even know what these things are. There's like hair ties and bobby pins. It's insane. Where does he get there? Soap scum? Yeah, crud?
Speaker 1: Well, think about in an apartment. I don't know who lived in there.
Speaker 2: That's gross.
Speaker 1: And so I'm just pulling out things and I'm like, this is gross.
Speaker 2: At least our house was new when we bought it, so any gross stuff that's there at least was ours. I mean maybe fifteen years ago hours, but it was ours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't. I I tried using draino and it wasn't working. So then I finally just like I remembered, I had these little things, and I just you scoop it, not scoop it, but you just throw it in and it's hooked, and then you just go like this a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: And then you know in the friend of mine owns a hardware store, and when the toilet was kind of and the drain was like not really flowing as fast as it should. He sold me the stuff and you ope, it's brown. I mean, I don't know what it is. All I know is I poured it in the drain and it started smoking. I'm like, dude, and it smelled like a tire fire. And he's like, Nope, that's it. And it completely just ate everything in there. Yeah, and the drain just flowed perfectly. That's acid for you. It's frightening, you know. And like you were saying, see, I've never the only.
Speaker 1: It melts it And now what else I do that I need to stop doing? Clipping my nails in the sink?
Speaker 2: Ew Why do you do that? Dude? What over the garbage can?
Speaker 1: Because I just figured you could just turn the water on it goes away.
Speaker 2: No, because they sit in the little thing whatever that thing is called, you know, the round the thing. I don't have mind's erecting. No, no, no, every sink has it underneath underneath. If you look underneath, the pipe is like this. It's a trap so the gases don't come back up. Oh okay, trust me, you have it. Every sink does. Otherwise that your house would explode or something. So things sit in the bottom of.
Speaker 1: That pipe and you nail dissolve. They probably do eventually, Yeah, but it probably takes a long I mean, technically, it's kind of like it's an external bone, isn't it kind of kind of Yeah, I would think it takes a long time, if at all. Like when they find dead people buried like from the seventies, the nail still, the other nails still that they don't grow, but are they still there? Yes, bones are, but if the flesh and everything else is gone to the just an easy solution to this, I'm just gonna google it. Hey, Siri, I don't have that on. I'm kidding because she would get mad or something. But I don't know that you are an idiot. Do nails dissolve.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I mean if you put them in a thing of acid like Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Dahmer, fingernails are biodegradable. Nails are made of keratin. My kids takes a while use that in their hair. Do you fingernails ever, expu Do they decompose basic most of it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no? They give me this whole answer. I just fingernails decomposed, Like when you get buried, do.
Speaker 1: Your nail fingernails can take years to decompose, or even centuries. They break down faster and hot moist environments, and slower where it's dry and cool, which explains why mummy sealed in Egyptian tombs can still have fingernails after thousands of years.
Speaker 2: But no fingers. That's so interesting. So the nails just kind of fall to the floor, just like the placenta from the Live song. What's the matter? I don't know, dude, what I mean. If a mummy is just standing there wrapped it, they wrap them in the tape right like ye fruity yummy mummy. Is that how it works? Just like fruity nails just like fall to the ground or whatever their stay. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I could get if I if.
Speaker 2: I were to go, you will at some point.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would want like one of those biodegradable coffins.
Speaker 2: So you just kind of go away and will because you become part of the earth.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would like that. I either want to get cremated or I don't like. I feel like burial sites freak me out. If you were cremated, where would you like me to spread your ashes?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would have like I would want everybody to have like a little bit and then just give them to everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't want them. You wouldn't want him. I don't want your ashes in my house. What if I had like a little thing that you got.
Speaker 1: Like a little okay, like a tiny size little thing, and I would like mint it into something.
Speaker 2: I would throw it in my closet or something. I think it'd be weird. I'm not going to memorialize you over the fireplace on the mantle here sits Andrew. It'd be like, oh, look there's I'd put a cereal ball upside down on top of He's like, look, oh look Andy has Oh that was that's him. So you're gonna die, have yourself cremated, and make sure that somebody distributes little pieces of you.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying the actual ashes. Oh, I'm saying because you can mint them. You can make diamonds out of them, you can make a little piece of.
Speaker 2: Jewelry out of there. You mix them into stuff. Yeah. Like imagine if you got like a little point or something, I would use it in a vending machine by mistake, wow, whoops. That would be real mean. I would throw it at the Coinstar at the King Colin and see what happens. Coin Star's a freaking spit it right. No, they're not all those damns.
Speaker 1: So sometimes you can get a dude if you do gift cards. I hate gift cards. I despise gift cards. I hate them with my life. If you see me and you're like, oh, I got to get it hid of you a gift and you get me a gift card, I sell it back to my mom.
Speaker 2: Really, I love them.
Speaker 1: I am terrible with them because.
Speaker 2: You lose them and then the company makes money on it. No, I don't lose them.
Speaker 1: It's just like if I'm going out for dinner or a lunch, or if I'm going to use it practically, I'm gonna be like, oh, here's my two hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: How much is my balance? So you just check that beforehand and write it on the back. Why you're a millennial, just go on the computer and type in the number. Isn't it just easier to use a credit card? No? Use, You give them the gift card and your credit card. You don't worry about what's on it. They figure it out for you. But see, I agree with you. I'm anti coin counting machines that charge you because they charge up to twelve percent and TD.
Speaker 1: Some of the banks around there have gotten rid of them, I know. And it was great because they wouldn't charge you anything. The machines were a little slower. And don't think I didn't notice that, because I did. But their machines were a little slower, and.
Speaker 2: They rip you off. Yes, I did a test one time, and they did before TD was TD and it was commerce. Remember when it was commerce bike. I used to go to the one in Hoboken, New Jersey all the time to cash my coins in, and I said, this isn't I have more than I know? I have more than this. So one time what I did is I tossed in five Soka Juia dollars and it only counted two of them. So I went to the counter. I'm like, I know I had five Sokajowia. That's when it was only Saka Juia, there wasn't all these president ones. And they're like, and they just gave me three dollars cash. They believed me because they know that their machine rips people off well. And I think that's why they got rid of them.
Speaker 1: One time I had a a check or was it I had something and it got stuck in the ATM. That happened and I got a complaint, yes, and it was like, hopefully you give me my money.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that you just said that. Yeah, there was a seven on your Side story on the news last night were some guy, some contractor deposited a thirty eight thousand dollars check in the ATM and it said sorry, transaction suspended and it ripped the check up and that was it and it took him until he called seven on his Side to get his check back.
Speaker 1: I'm just imagining with that, like quick, uh what is that called? Like the tease for it in the news? Oh yeah, they took a contractor'or mad they just ripped up my check.
Speaker 2: They teased it like fifteen before they totally did the story. You knew what was gonna happen. So it's like, what are they teasing a vending machine on the loose. I'll never get my money back. Seven on your Side. That'd be a great podcast, just like getting things done for people. Yeah, I mean that's what seven on your Side is.
Speaker 1: So that's right, Nina Pineda, I I love those. I also love when there's like potholes that need to be repaired and there's always like on that one street, there's always just that woman's so loud.
Speaker 2: The potholes terrible. My favorite was I lost things in there. I don't know if it gets worse and then there people like like plant flowers in them and stuff like that, or fill them by themselves and get in trouble because they're not using the proper fill and the city can get sued or whatever. The scene to me, my favorite one was shame on You. Do you remember that? It was Arnold Shame shame on You on Channel two and then he moved to some other channel in New York, but but yeah, he used to, you know, expose. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's like every if every local news place for the most part, because I can't imagine people in the Midwest doing that.
Speaker 2: Like I imagine a shame on you in the.
Speaker 1: Midwest is like you've written me off and the person being like, I am so sorry, dear, Yeah, let me get that done for you right away.
Speaker 2: They'll have catchy little names like there was also like help me Howard here on Channel eleven. Everybody has. How do you get that job?
Speaker 1: I like, where are you in your news career where they're like, you know what, that's an easy gig, right, you're helping people a lot. Let's give you the segment. Yeah, you're the help me guy. You just have to sit on the phone with people for a long time and make things happen. It's like investigative reporting, that's right. Yeah, I don't know if I see.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you get to do that when you first start or if you graduate to that, because it's kind of an easy gig. Oh we'll be back right after this, and we're bad now. Yeah, so news, Okay, I would I yeah, I should have gotten into TV news.
Speaker 1: You would be such a good news anchor.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I can sit and read a newscript. We've done it before today on Wall Street that Yeah, I was up six point whatever. But but and like I've said, if the prompter goes out or if I have to add lib, I'm out. I'm just gonna be like we got to take a break. Well that's what you should do. But but they're not always ready to break, you know, like the people in the in the in the booth have, yeah, understood.
Speaker 1: But it's also like if there's a massive outage on the prompter, Yeah, they don't want you to make that like your time to just add lib. Or if there's there's news that I don't know about because the prompt is out anyway, how's the weather today?
Speaker 2: Nobody knows. But when it's live news, you have to be able to, you know, come up with things to say that that is a.
Speaker 1: News coming up with aren't on the news. They don't want you to just start being like, I don't really know. I think somebody there's some bad things happening. I'm just gonna raff hope for the best. Well, I mean, it's not like time for you to make like a sketch about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, but it's a skill. It's a skill to kind of bees a little bit until the prompter comes back, or you can take a break. You know, I would just go straight to break. Are you kidding me? You can't always do that, Like we can take we'll be back right after this, and we just hit that, But on the news, you can't say we'll be back right after this, because they just sit there uncomfortably like rustling papers until the break comes on. Yeah, but that's not your fault. It's not. But you have to be good enough to make it work and not like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well you're gonna look like an idiot either way because the prompter went out, So.
Speaker 2: It's not if you are a seasoned professional, That's what I'm saying. I could sit and read news all day, but under pressure, I don't know about that. I don't know. I would say, hey, Andrew, back to you. Cut to Andrew over there, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Scott, you could stop flailing now who.
Speaker 2: Stressful? Prompter's back back to you, Scott. And today downtown there was an accident between a taxi and an MCA bus. Yeah whatever, I was gonna say New York City and then MTA, but it kind of got MTA. Oh sorry, interesting? What else is going on, buddy? Holidays are on the way? You got the big plans happening now? Playing Sanny. You don't need to talk to him right now. You can know I know him too, and you can call him back in.
Speaker 1: Just because you know the person doesn't mean you know what I'm talking to the person about.
Speaker 2: That's like there's two separate But last time he left me, the prompter went out and I had to talk about toilet paper, and I was running out of things to say. So thank you, buddy, I appreciate it. Did you click? Can't talk right now, We'll call you back. It's amazing to me how fast you can text with your right hand and just one hand. I have to do this, so I'm gonna have carpal tunnel in both thumbs. At least you'll only have it in your right hand. Oh okay, and then you'll have to switch over to being a lefty. Huh. I wish I could be ambidextrous. Yeah. I think that's a talent. Yeah, for sure, talent. Or are you born with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think maybe you're born with it. Well, yeah, maybe it's Mabelene. What I know that one. I say that to myself all the time. Maybe she's born with it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Mabelene. Okay, yeah, by the way, before I said, can you please hand me my iced tea? First of all, thank you very much. It's very refreshing. Dot dot dot but technically there it is, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I'm not complaining technically, dot dot dot. Technically this is your iced tea. Because I haven't paid you for it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you don't have to. Why because it's just me being nice? Oh, because I'm driving you home. Yeah, it's kind and thank you for remembering that I like plastic straws because I do not like the planet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because every time I go there, you have to ask special for this plastic.
Speaker 2: Street keep them behind the counter or idiots like me. Yeah, turtle killer pretty much. No. Just the thing is, I've had this for what maybe forty five minutes to an hour already here paper there was a paper straw on that it would be gone slowly getting smaller because it would be sinking into the thing. Yep. Are you gonna go to the company holiday party? No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm technically a company employee now, so I could.
Speaker 2: That's the day after the holiday lunch for us or before? What day is it?
Speaker 1: It's I think it's the thirteenth and the fourteenth. I don't know which is which, though I think it's the thirteenth. I'd say before ur I got COVID last year at the holiday party, and I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's hard to do two things.
Speaker 1: Back to back, trust me, I know. I hate it's a lot, yeah, because I got to take the train because it's later. Like if I go to the holiday the company party, I got to take the train home. There's no driving home at four o'clock in the afternoon. If you have any idea what it's like driving from New York City to Long Island, No.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Every time I've ever had to drive to Long Island, it's I've said it and I'll say it again. It feels like you enter time warp, time stands still on that drive. I've driven all like over the country and never is there like a worse drive than the drive to Long Island. It's there's just no words as to how bad it is.
Speaker 2: It's funny because in a lot of other parts of the country. First of all, they have no comprehension of what we're saying, because like if you turn on like a radio show or TV news there, they don't even have traffic reports in some cities because it's not like that there. You know, here, if you leave your house anytime after five o'clock in the morning, you're sitting in traffic. It doesn't matter. There's volume on the roads. It's insane. And do you know why because there's a lot of people here because.
Speaker 1: There's no public infrastructure that actually can take people in a convenient way. If we had faster trains, then people could just hop on trains. But where are the train stops by you? How long did it take you to walk to the train station. I can't walk to the transfer.
Speaker 2: And there it is. That's problem number one. That's the thing we have. Problem number two. How much parking is there at your train station? Oh, there's enough if I get there at four in the morning exactly, So that's problem number two. You get there at eight in the morning, seven in the morning, no spots. And how many trains are there?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's a decent amount of trains. How many times does it come a lot?
Speaker 2: Like the Long Island Railroad has a lot of trains that roll, especially during rush hours, but you'd have to transfer at no I would be able to come straight in, but they are packed. Yeah, So if you're taking a regular rush hour train to or from the city, you're standing if you're at a station that's you know, not way far out east. And it's just it's obnoxious because once you get into the city, to get to where you need to go. Like, Okay, for instance, our new building, I would love to take the train in. There's only one train I could possibly take, and it's at four h six in the morning. Okay, that train would get me into Penn Station at five. I need to be at work at five. The next train earlier is two thirty in the morning. So it's just it's an impossibility.
Speaker 1: And plus once I get to the city, I have to go what fifteen blocks or fourteen blocks and two avenues. Yeah, I can't take a cab or an uber every day.
Speaker 2: That's expensive. The subway is unreliable, especially that time in the morning. They come whenever the hell they want. There's always I don't really feel like getting pushed onto the tracks when you're not really expecting it, not really into that. So I don't want to do that either.
Speaker 1: About a bus, No, not at that time of the morning, there was no buses. The buses don't go like a.
Speaker 2: Bus can maybe get you somewhere close, not really, not really. And again at that time of the morning, no, And I'm not going to take a city bike because what happens when it's snowing or raining, you know. So it's just like it's drive or nothing. I know they don't want cars on the road. I know they want to charge you for driving, but it's like I have no choice. A lot of people have no choice. There is just no public transportation options.
Speaker 1: And they really should fix that. Yeah, if I become president, investing in public transportation.
Speaker 2: Baby, they should just have some kind of airborne vehicle that somehow picked you up at your house flies you over to a helicopter. Not necessarily, because you know what, those the things that like from the Jetsons would be great. Those shoots, you know that they go flying down, that'd be awesome. And if not a shoot, then just drop us down with a power chute and we'll just land. Yeah, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: The thing is, and it's proven because they're doing this with the New Jersey Turnpike. They're saying they're going to add a fourth lane or a fifth lane. Just doesn't the more lanes you add, it's proven at this point. Look at Los Angeles, Look at Houston as they think another one, Look at Atlanta. The more lanes you add, nothing gets fixed.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is, at some point they all have to merge back into whatever exactly. Look at the hov lane on the lie. Yeah, dude, it doesn't matter. No seriously, Okay, fine, it moves maybe two three miles an hour faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it just the grand scheme of things. It does nothing because then you're still going on that same part that goes like this, the exit, yeah, that has two lanes yep.
Speaker 2: And then the jerk offs that you know, they use the lane when it's not in effect and they go fifty five miles an hour. I just want to punch them.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I hate more than anything? What during the summer when you're coming back I Jersey Shore. My parents live kind of near beaches by the Jersey Shore, So when we drive, when I drive back to Jersey City after I visit them for a weekend, it's always traffic. And do you know why there's always traffic? People are idiots. It's the exit that you go off on. It merges into one. But the thing is it's two lanes because one goes to the airport, one goes on to the thing that gets you back to Jersey City. People use the one that goes to the airport and then try and merge in and I hate that. What gives you the right as a driver to think that you shouldn't have to wait like I waited.
Speaker 2: That kisses me off.
Speaker 1: I'm an asshole, and I'm just gonna be honest about it. I purposely move my car.
Speaker 2: Out a little bit and then you inch upright on the bumper. Yep, so you're gonna hit somebody, but you don't don't care. I don't want anybody to get I don't care. You wait like everyone.
Speaker 1: Else what you're not And it's always New Yorkers. It's always New York. It's always some stupid a hole in like a Yukon or an escalated lan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't have to wait, please. I I flip my ascot at you. I do not have to wait in line, please.
Speaker 1: Just because you can't make it to the Hampton so you had to come to the Jersey Short. Calm it down, idiots.
Speaker 2: I hate people that think that they're better than everybody else.
Speaker 1: Like, just wait in line, yes, I will admit.
Speaker 2: Unless you're in an amusement park and something, you can buy a fast pass do it. Then you can cut.
Speaker 1: Yes, I still feel bad, but I paid for it. But and even line cutting too. There are certain times where I will see going to certain events. I just know with a credential or something, I shouldn't be waiting in a long line, so I will purposely go ask the security person do I have to wait in this line? I've done that before, he too, but I still feel bad getting in front of people. Yes, however, driving it is a giant vehicle. Do not take your giant two ton vehicle and push it into my car because you couldn't wait like I had to for ten extra minutes.
Speaker 2: Idiots. See, now I'm trying to see how I would feel because I still have not used my California Pizza Kitchen Elite cut the line pass yet I'm not sure how I would feel doing it. I always say, if there's like we're gonna be buy.
Speaker 1: The CPK when we go to our new building all.
Speaker 2: The one that we went to with Cooper at that time and you dragged her, they're sleeping because you fell asleep. Yep, that one's still open. Yeah really yeah? All right, Well, I only have Elite status, I think through the end of the year because I haven't spent enough money there this year, which is crazy. I've been Elite for years, I know, and now I'm like four hundred dollars away, and I'm not spending four hundred bucks before the end of the day, you know. I do like the scene, don't get four hundred dollars of CPK. I like the salmon, and it is expensive, but I'm not buying that much salmon. Therewaii, the pizza with the pineapple. They've changed the menu up a little bit. If you haven't been there in a while, they've changed the menu.
Speaker 1: Did they get rid of my Hawaiian pizza? Because I was the only thing I like.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll ever get rid of that, even though people are angry at it that are listening right now. But they definitely change a few things up. They got rid of one of the chicken dishes. They have some seafood thing that they had for a minute and then they got rid of that. And CPK menu. Yeah, I don't know if it's the same nationwide.
Speaker 1: I will say I passed a Buffalo Wild Wings the other day.
Speaker 2: I've been there in a lot of time. Buffalo Wild. I haven't been there since they changed the macaroni and cheese, which is probably about six or seven years ago, because Cooper used to love the mac and cheese. Then they changed it and we weren't allowed to go there, and they shut the one down in New York. I told you because my buddy Drew that manages the one out by me. I thought he said that they closed that one.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I think they expanded franchises too quickly. Yeah, who's really going to the CPK. You're in New York of all places? Why am I going to a place called California Pizzakak. It's one thing if it's in a touristy area, but the one that was in Manhattan was.
Speaker 2: Not such a random area.
Speaker 1: It was Time Square maybe yeah? Yeah, like why Yeah? Times Square would be fine. They have a marguerite villain and a red Lobster. Yeah, and the prices are always higher there.
Speaker 2: And Hawaii. Don't know why. I've never been to Hawaii. But well, no, it says that in the commercials. Oh really, yes, it says price is higher in Time Square and Hawaii.
Speaker 1: I love reading the bottom of things like that. Hold on, I heard it on food News the other day. Yeah, you don't go to Red Lobster ever, do. I've never been to one in my life.
Speaker 2: Shot the front door? Are you serious? I haven't been there? In a long time, because it's really just not.
Speaker 1: That they got rid of them. They got rid of my sal they my pizza. Really it's not there anymore. Wow, my delicious pineapple pizza is gone.
Speaker 2: But anyway, listen to me. We'll make it up to you somehow. But you've you've heard of cheddar bay biscuits, right, Yes, love those Red Lobster's Cheddarbey biscuits. And you can buy them in the box in the store. But they're not the same anyway. So now they have cheddar Bay biscuit shrimp, so with shrimp that's breaded with cheddar baby biscuit biscuits like crumbs kind of. And I really want to try it, but I mean, you know me and my spelt knew me. I just I don't know if I can, but I definitely want. I want to try one. Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to think of how that would taste, because anytime I go there, I eat incredibly unhealthy.
Speaker 1: I just like the place that's by meat, just because we got to go one day just be claws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so effing good. Well is it crazy? It's like a boil. I love boil. You should come to Jersey City Oho, the one boil place I went to one time there was a hair in the soup, and I just can't go there anymore.
Speaker 1: This one they give you you pick. So they have crab, they have lobster, and they have shrimp. I do my shrimp with the heads off. And they also have what's the what's the other one? Prawns, the ones in the slush. Yeah, they have crawfish.
Speaker 2: I like mine. I don't shrimp.
Speaker 1: I don't have heads off. And they put them in a bag full of delicious seasonings.
Speaker 2: And corn and potatoes. Yes, well you pick.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can do corn. You can do potatoes. That's really good. One time I got that for free and I was like, huh, I should do that more.
Speaker 2: But the you could also get noodles. The noodles are delicious or rice. It's a clever name. So good. Is it a chain? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, but it is great. It's in Jersey City. I love that place.
Speaker 2: I'm a sucker for crab legs. I love them, so King is the best. They're really expensive and they cut your fingers apart.
Speaker 1: I'll go for weird cravings sometimes, for like crab or lobster. I'm not even a crab or lobster fan. It's just I think if you add enough butter to it, I'm gonna eat it.
Speaker 2: Do you eat mussels? Eh, I have to say, And there's no way that it's just me and I never I didn't have. You know, it's not from over or whatever, because it's been happening for years. But I find that every once in a while, and it happened to me last weekend. When I have muscles, from time to time, they will literally taste like poop. Like I'm not kidding, and I can't be the only person that's happened to, But like, I'll eat a muscle and I'll take it and go ooh, that's definitely what shit tastes like. And and and then I'll have another one. I'm like, it also tastes like that. So maybe it's a batch of them every once in a while. That's just maybe do they eat poop off the bottom of the ocean and in their bottom feeders? I don't know, I'm not I'm not kidding, and I know I'm not crazy, but and I'll be like, but I'll keep eating them just to make sure, well they got to get cleaned. That's for sure, yeah, but it's not the sho I'm not talking about the shell. I'm talking about the meat inside the tiny little thing, and you rip off.
Speaker 1: Let me think about this for a second. I can ask my mom because she knows everything about seafood.
Speaker 2: Also, it seems like kind of a waste, like the shells of those of hold on those mollusks, they're so big and the meat is so nothing like a muscles is this big? Oh? Oh? Did you need to put your headphones on now? Yeah? Why so we can talk to Donna. I'm gonna call my mom. I love Donna. Which one do I put up? This one? Donna? She I hope she answers. Come on, Donna.
Speaker 1: If my mom doesn't answer it, then that means that she doesn't love me.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, mom, you're on our podcast. Gotta do me like that. I love Donna. Hi, Donna him, I think we're calling. I think we're calling to talk to you about poop flavored food. No, it wasn't. I was.
Speaker 1: We were talking about muscles, and because you know, all things seafood are they like so muscles?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Are like? What do they eat? Do you know.
Speaker 4: What do muscles?
Speaker 3: They see? Garbage?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And do you have to clean a muscle before you eat it? No?
Speaker 3: You can't. Well, the outside you have to because it's salty. It's kind of like a clam. But once you open it, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't ce clean when you open it. It's like a membrane. Yeah, it's like gooey on the end, so you can't clean that. But like, but on the inside obviously, because they're bottom feeders. But when when you like eat some of them and it's like that gross stuff comes out right?
Speaker 2: What is that? I was just telling I go ahead, I'm sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, In a clam, it has it's it's the sack of garbage. I don't know in a muscle if it is or if it isn't, because they just open up on their own Like a clam. You can open a muscle, you really don't open only they do their own thing when they're cooking.
Speaker 2: Do you eat muscles?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I hate them? Yeah, yeah, because I was telling well, that's the thing I was telling. I like muscles, But I was telling Andrew that every once in a while I'll get a few of them and I'll eat the little thing inside there and it literally tastes like poop. Like it because it is, because it is great. It's good to know. So I'm not crazy, that's all, And I can't be the only one. I'm sure people will comment on this that they've also eat muscle flavored poop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I bet you they would, because yeah, that part isn't that Because honestly, like I said, if you open a clam, you usually get rid of that little sac to make like a baked clam or if you're making Gwenian clims. But in a muscle you those just open up on their own when they're cooking, so it's always.
Speaker 2: A surprise what you're going to get interesting.
Speaker 3: We enjoy your seafood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, thanks, thank you, Donna.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, have a merry Christmas. Oh, thank you, right back at you.
Speaker 2: Thanks to take care, love you, bye bye bye. Oh she's so sweet. Of course she is, okay, so that answers.
Speaker 1: Even though she didn't really like Sawyer at her house, she just had We didn't get Luna at that time yet. Right now, if Luna was there, my mom would be like, oh my god, she's a different person now with it. That's the prime example of someone that is like, don't get them a dog. Don't get them a dog. But the minute Luna came in, it was like the perfect time. And that dog is like her best friend.
Speaker 2: Now. Like with Sawyer doing bad things in the house.
Speaker 1: Sawyer was not My mom is just not used to dogs, or wasn't used to dogs. So anytime she would ever see a dog, it would be like, oh god, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now she'd be like, oh my god, I love him. Oh he's such a cool boy. She couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Well, she just wasn't used to dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now she is. We'll be back right after this real quick, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, you have to go soon. I think, right, what time is it?
Speaker 1: It's that time right, Yeah, I gotta go to do a shoot thing because someone else couldn't go, So I'm going there with Danielle.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm thinking when we vacate these studios, I really would like to put that clock. I want to build like a little studio in my house downstairs in the toy closet. I'm gonna know, it just comes right off the wall. No, I know that. But that's one of those clocks that is like synced up to something. It's not. Yes, it is. No, it's not. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I promise you, because Josh has one in his studio. It was always telling the wrong time, and all of a sudden it would just starts spinning.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's hooked up to the atomic whatever.
Speaker 1: It is hooked up to nothing. Andrew, do you want to watch this?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, please don't mess it up? Please, I'm begging you. I know this because I set Josh's clock. Right. That's fine, because I know in the in the twelve right there up the top, there's a red light in that thing and it sinks up. His was broken. They sink up to the atomic thing.
Speaker 1: I promise you. Okay, it doesn't all right? Can you call Jeff real quick?
Speaker 2: Okay, please call Jeff the engineer. I have to piece so bad. That's fine, We're almost done. I just need to speak to Jeff really quick.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did take a commercial. Yeah, we just came back. That was a fun ad. There's a commercial for things. Wow, that was eloquent. How hard is it to type in? Jeff? Okay, let's calm it down, hey, Andrew. Watch he's not gonna respond because he's gonna think there's something wrong and he doesn't want to fix anything. If I ask, hello, no, who else could be our bad? Josh called George. You have Josh's number in there, he's here, Yeah, he would know. Also, okay, all right, Jeff is not answering. He sees your name and he's not picking up. Yeah, it's his day off. Oh that's right. Yeah, called called Josh instead. I'm just kiding. Look, I don't need to be right. I'm just pretty sure that that clock is hooked done to something. No, no, no, I just for my own clarification, because I'm saying if I took the clock, you know, if I was gifted the clock, I wouldn't know if it would work in my house. That's all because you know, people are gonna gut these studios.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, they're not hooked up to anything. Okay, okay, I don't think I'll called George. He's like, oh, Josh, no, Hello, you want to call furious George?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not call furious? One more? Ring little ringy dingy? What's that from? Okay? All right, real quick George and then we get then we got to go. I know, this is this is riveting, riveting podcast radio or whatever you call it. George, Okay, we call him furious George. Could watch He's gonna get angry for nothing. Yeah, hey, George, can I get a pen? No? Hello, Hi George, It's Scott and Andrew on the podcast. I have a question. May ask you a question? So again, the the clock that is above my head hanging on the wall, and the studio clocks are they are they attached to some sort of atomic something that times them properly or that you just set them yourself.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the actual twelve album the round clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that the one you know, top of the out, bottom of the O one. The actually no, that's why take the satellite. Oh so it should. It should kind of correct itself every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should, unless the battery dies, got it.
Speaker 2: I just want them to make sure because you know, as usual, I need it to be right. Oh my god. That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, George, love you, Thanks georgey.
Speaker 2: I just know that every once in a while they get screwed up and they don't work, So that's why you probably had to manually set his. But I'm telling you. I'm not being at Dick Andrew only because I know I've been in radio for a long time and we've had these clocks for a long time. Every once in a while, what will happen is the red light will go on when it's resetting, and you'll see the second hand I go until it's right and that. Do you think that they reset all these clocks by hand when the times change. No, the thing, the thing they do it by themselves. It's hooked up to the atomic whatever the hell it's plugged in. That's what I'm saying. I don't see atomic. I don't think it'll work in my house.
Speaker 1: It's the atomic, Well, it's the atomic.
Speaker 2: When I first started like running the board back in nineteen ninety six, the show was called Love Phones. I told you. It was that call in sex show where people shove things up their butts and had to call and say how do I get this hot dog out? You know whatever? And doctor Judy would be like, well, first it has to defrost, and Jagger like put another one in. It was that kind of show, you know.
Speaker 1: And anyway, so it had to be back timed to start at exactly ten o'clock. So every night, I would have to hold my finger on the button on the clock and I would have to call one nine hundred whatever and would say the US Naval Observatory masterclock at the tone is nine minutes fifty nine seconds and forty whatever, beep and that and I and that's so I had to set the clock every single night.
Speaker 2: I had to call a nine hundred number. You know what that is?
Speaker 1: No, you don't what a nine hundred number? Yeh, I never, Oh my god, dude, that's not even that old. Don't you remember Cleo the astrologer.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was a one eight hundred number. Cleo, you remember Cleo, Clio, Miss Cleo. That was one nine hundred.
Speaker 1: And it was like it was like five dollars the first minute, two dollars each additional minute, and they would keep you on the phone forever, so you would call this master clock or whatever, and it was a nine hundred number, so it was like two dollars for every time you called it, another dollar per minute.
Speaker 2: Wow. And when I wonder why they came up with these clocks. And even when I was a kid kid, there was nine seven six numbers. Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, No, it was nine seven six one two one two, I know eight hundred and I know eight eight eight's okay. So every area code had a nine to seven six exchange, and you would call it for like, you know, sports scores and and and I.
Speaker 2: Remember movie times. Yeah, but that you didn't pay for that though. That was free. That was movie phone, and that was free. But it was nine seven six, which.
Speaker 1: Is weird when you think about it, because I feel like they're providing a service, So why would that be free.
Speaker 2: Because they have ads that paid for it. But so I remember I always used to call the WWF Wrestling hotline. It was like nine seven six whatever, and I'd be like, this is Sergeant's slaughter tonight, and I'd be like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He won. You know, they would give you like the wrestling scores and matches.
Speaker 1: I remember when you wanted to go see a movie having to check the movie times in the newspaper.
Speaker 2: They still print them, really some do, yeah, yeah. And then it's such a simpler time. You could call for weather, you could call for time, you can call for news. This was before the internet and before you know whatever. It was just you would call these phone numbers, and they would give you information, and then there was also information. I wonder if this is going.
Speaker 1: To like all go back to itself, you know, like obviously our phones have made life easier, but to some degree, it's kind of like, I don't know, doesn't everything come back around?
Speaker 2: I guess. And then you also have to think that people that still say what's the four one one? Yeah? Are old because I would say that, who's calling four one one anymore? What's four one one? I know what four one one is? I used for one one? Does it still work? What if you call four on one right now? Does it still work? Let's try because I know you're also also used to be able to call one eight hundred five I five one two one two and that was that was eight hundred directory assistants four one one. I don't know if it work would work on a cell phone wireless?
Speaker 4: Four one one search.
Speaker 2: This call may be monitored or recorded. Who city and state?
Speaker 1: Please New York, New York. Say the name of the business you want, or say residents.
Speaker 2: iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: That's Premiere Radio Networks.
Speaker 2: I hurt Radio, right, sure, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you.
Speaker 4: A text message has been sent and your call is now being connected.
Speaker 2: Oh well, look at that. Who are they calling? Which which office?
Speaker 1: Twelve seventy We don't even have that one in it.
Speaker 2: That's really old. Let's see who's gonna answer and then we'll hang up. SOO TV is that used to be? That used to be Q and O four is a dress? That's where? Oh no, or power whatever? That's I think that's the Hippodrome building. That's old. There's no way that that number still is operational. That's so weird. I used to do that as a kid, you know, before phone taps and all kinds of phone pranks and stuff like that went. That was very good shopping anyway, let's get rid of that. But so they used to sell They used to sell this thing that you'd put on your phone. You would plug it into your tape deck. It was a you know, like a headphone plug and you plug it in and it was a little suction cup and you'd put it on the receiver of your phone and it would record the call. So you we would used to call bowling alleys and stuff. You have twelve pound balls, yeah, ahaa, click, you know, thumb stuff like that. But we used to we have a whole tape of calls like us messing with businesses and stuff like that. We were the jerky boys before? Who were the jerky boys? Yeah? For real? I don't know. Really, I'm calling from a block number. Okay, were calling? Use a fake voice?
Speaker 1: We're doing We're gonna prank call Nicky?
Speaker 2: Why? Why fridge? What's the fridge line? The fridge? Is your fridge plugged in?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Is your refrigerator running? He's not going to answer, just like we don't answer. Please wait, please call this number from Star six seven and no, hang it out, no, no, hang up, hang up, hang up. Call this number from a block number. It doesn't have to be blocked. It's a recording. If it's still a thing. I don't know why I have this on my phone. This is interesting. Hello, and please listen carefully as our menu options may have changed.
Speaker 4: Calls are recorded for quality Saran.
Speaker 2: Who is it? No, this is not the same thing. We're very excited to tell you about a special promotion for select callers.
Speaker 4: This will only take a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm answering, just a this is not what it was for you. This is a stupid hang up. It used to it was a bad breath hotline. Like, so if somebody was trying to pick you up at a bar back in the day, when you would hand them a phone number, you would give them this phone number and it would say, ah, you have bad breath. It was some like hello seven three Wow. He sends the person straight to voicemail. Who did nick? This is dumb idiots? Anyway? Can we prank call somebody? Who do you want to call? Should we prank called Diamond? No, because that's not a prank call. She won't know. I'm calling from Star six seventy. She won't answer. She won't answer. I answer block calls because you never know. It could be a contest that I entered that I want to, you know, because I hadn't. Sorry, what a contest you entered? I enter contest. I enter contests all the time. I go on like what is it TLC's website or the Food Network? They always have contests to give away. I'll email you what. No, if you win the big prize, they call you. Definitely. What if we prank called Carla? Like when the Daily News called me that time, say I want a trip to Iceland. They called because it's a big prize. Killo, KILLO.
Speaker 1: Killo is your refragerator running, idiot, you'd better catch it?
Speaker 2: Hang up? So dumb? Wow, we really that was what do we two? I really, you know what, I really want to find the cassette tape of all that stuff that we just do because you would laugh your ass of First of all, I sounded like this, and it was just it was insane because we were, you know, pre pubescent little boy sitting in a bedroom recording phone calls. I just want to call carl it. No, it's gonna be a whole thing. No, please, she's gonna think you want to talk business? No she did, won't. What are you business? What do you please? What business? You said? You have to be in your car by noon? Yeah? How long does it take to drive me home? It takes like twenty minutes. No it doesn't, it does, yes, it does, trust me. We have to go. We have to go. No, no, no, no, no, okay, can you read? Can you remember? Just just say? What are you doing? I'm star six seventy. This is just so dumb. No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's fun. What are you doing getting her cell phone?
Speaker 2: I'm my kid? Put my face. I remember when when as she was little, she would put my finger on the thumb thing to try.
Speaker 1: Keana knows how to use an iPad and she knows how to cast it to the TV.
Speaker 2: Whatever she's doing. What are you calling, Carla? Why? Because I want to prank call her? Time? Is it? There? Are they awake? I don't know, but we'll see. This is so silly. What are you gonna say? Hello? Please leave your message for Do people just not answer their phones anymore? Well that's because they're doing their twitchy thing. Whatever. Anyway, Hey, you know, what are we supposed to like talk about them so they talk about us? It wasn't that supposed to be a thing. I mean, I guess we should talk to them about it. Do we not agree on that yet?
Speaker 1: When we don't know what to do yet? You might do a disgusting dinner party. But then wouldn't that be fun over twitch?
Speaker 2: We just don't have time. The year's over. Just disgusting dinner party was Thanksgiving? We missed it? What not a Thanksgiving thing could be in any time? Thing? Let's and thank you for listening to bowl Chat. Sorry that it was just to say, oh I wanted to try these things. Carol from Texas sent these and We're not gonna you know what, Jason's not coming back anytime soon before the end of the year. Can we just try the beaver nuggets? Cool? So? Carol from Texas sent us these along with some cereal a couple of weeks ago, and from you know, my favorite awesome truck stop store, BUCkies, And these are beaver nuggets. Can I have your hand? No, we don't handjam sir? Y what these are gigantic but they're really interesting.
Speaker 1: They're kind of like cheese puff doodle type things, but they're not there's like peanut is a peanut butter beaver nuggets they're like caramel.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: What was another one besides the refrigerator running?
Speaker 2: Um, I don't know. Twelve pound balls? Bowling alleys. We called a barber shop and can we come down? Can you shave a peanuts in the back of our head? And it was like, come on down, what are you doing? Who's this now? Hello? Who is this hello? What are you doing? Are you do you have twelve pound balls? Do you have twelve pound balls? It's not a bowling all. It's not funny because it's not a bowling alle He's a guy. Well you better go get it. You're such an idiot. All right, let's go. Thank you for listening to Bowl Chap all new serial Killers on Monday, where we eat some new cereal that you'll really enjoy. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. I'm really good at prank calling. Check out our website serial Killers PC aren't bad. Thank you for the beaver nuggets, Carol, Well very good. Only and Babpa are very big, full of sugar, but you're delicious like caramel, like kind of like cracker Jack popcorn, but in a puffed form. Right, All right, let's get out of here until we see you again. Have a great weekend. Yeah, have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 1: Ah say click Andrew click, What are you gonna call this one? Beaver nuggets, debauchero's phone calls that'll be funny, not really net bed come by