Speaker 1: Hello, gold, just welcome back and give them all a podcast. As you know, I never in all my lives have guests, but of course I had to have Heather McDonald's on one of my one of my nearest and dearest friends.
Speaker 2: And no one makes me laugh harder than you do.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm very thrilled to be here, so professional love you all excited.
Speaker 2: You came to Ocean's birthday party.
Speaker 3: Of course I did. It's my third time coming.
Speaker 4: I found all three birthday parties, so I'm like a og vip. We had the o G merch, I had the Ocean give them Ocean from the first party, which was an ocean theme mermaid yep theme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to be at all of them, and now you're gonna have to add another one.
Speaker 3: Which I'm totally excited.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: I love a kid party.
Speaker 4: It was so cute and it was so fun good and I love love the new house and everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's it was just good energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very happy. I'm excited to bring a new baby home to that space. I love watching all my reality TV shows in that space, feeling.
Speaker 3: Like a queen.
Speaker 4: Have you thought about, like how you're going to do like I. Okay, you know when you like like something that the algorithm knows what you love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So one of the things I love is like soldiers surprising their kids and wives coming home and their moms. The other one is toddler meets the new baby for the first time videos.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those?
Speaker 4: No, Oh my god, melt my heart where they're like the little kid comes in and baby like, oh yeah, wait, well you definitely have to do that. I do a lot of stuff, so I'll start sending even that.
Speaker 2: Okay, start sending me those.
Speaker 1: And because my I haven't been on Instagram, as I was just telling you, Like I this pregnancy is different in the sense like I have energy. I'm having to go out and still work and do all those things, which is very different from when I was pregnant with Ocean. But I'm I'm very sensitive, so I don't I don't get emotionally sensitive, and I don't want to see what people are saying about me, So I have steered clear of the Internet. I get on to Instagram to post what I need to post, and then I kind of like delete the app, and then if I need to post something again, I redownload the.
Speaker 2: App, post it, and then delete it again. So I don't go in.
Speaker 1: You know, because you become robotic just going in and you're scrolling and you don't even know how it happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you were at a.
Speaker 4: Level where if you were just on Instagram, you know, you could see an article or you follow a blog that might say something about you. There were times like there were these hate groups that I'd had to actually go to read the hate about me, and I feel like you sober, I'm March twenty third, No, December twenty third was the last time I looked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the hate groups, good about myself. But it was so addictive.
Speaker 1: And what do you mean hate groups like like dedicated hate groups.
Speaker 6: Oh on like Reddit, not Instagram. There's not like page to Facebook, geez Louise, Okay, keep going.
Speaker 3: There's some stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And I never experienced it until the last six months, and so I I was just like shocked to like read it, and like I kind of couldn't get enough. Like I'd be out and then I'd come home and it'd be like I was like, you know, getting up a pipe together something.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't stop reading it.
Speaker 4: And then when I finally I was like, I'm I don't ever want to see this again. I don't want anyone sending anything from it again. I'm never looking at it again. I literally treat it like like a you know, a step, or like I'm going to get a chip. And I almost feel like the feeling of it is and I've never experienced, so I don't know. But someone just said, is this this Maybe this is what it's like when some it's like a cutter or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, were.
Speaker 2: They like an emotional cut you want.
Speaker 4: To feel something, they want to see it, and it's like yeah, and so I think it's great. There's no reason why you need to see it. I did see one comment about you, and it was tell Lala, ask Lala why her skin looks so beautiful pregnant?
Speaker 3: Well, no, but in the show you're not pregnant yet.
Speaker 2: Oh in the show.
Speaker 4: In the show you look I mean, you look beautiful in person, but in the show you your makeup and skin and stuff does look particularly good. In these last few episodes.
Speaker 5: You guys really ash you did.
Speaker 6: I did notice versus the seasons before, you were way lighter on the makeup or no makeup at all.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe you're not way more simple.
Speaker 2: That was the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're not doing all like the beat faces and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not well this season. I'm not like this season. I went into it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't want to do my clippings for every scene. I don't want to bleach my hair. I'm done with the lashes. I'm done with it all. I want dewey skin, some mascara. It's in a highlighter.
Speaker 3: It's working. All your looks have been great.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Yeah, I think when you I think it's one thing to like. We were talking about this earlier, Like I have my my DM setup where only check marks can get in, but there's a few that sometimes slip in, and those I'm like, if I if I happen to click on those and they're not very nice.
Speaker 2: I can sit there and.
Speaker 1: Be like, I really don't give a fuck about what you say, right, But when you start seeing that a page has posted about you and opened the public forum for people to slide into the chat, it immediately makes me feel exposed and vulnerable and I have to run away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad. It's you know, yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 6: Wait, Heather, can I ask really quick with those pages, just because I'm curious when you would read you said it like almost like an addiction. When you would read the comments the mean shit, would you get like some sort of high after and then the next day get really sad thinking about it and miserable or what was it?
Speaker 4: Well, one of the things is that, you know, the things would be so ridiculous and wrong and wrong information and wrong things about me that I would inadvertently like correct it.
Speaker 3: Like on my show the next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they love that, you know, like why am I even addressing this stupid thing that's not true? And I'd be like, oh, some of you guys seem to think that, and that's not the case. The case is I happened to be there for another event and done it because they'd be like that thirsty bit showed up to whatever.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I.
Speaker 4: Was invited for weeks, but prior it was like why am I explaining my fucking life?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And then and then what was bad is when my teenage son found it and I was like literally like, don't read it. You're gonna get like indoctorated, like you're gonna start and then and then at one point we got to the place where we found it funny because we literally every Instagram post they'd pick apart my out they'd take the post and think about my auff or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I had this like really fun yellow.
Speaker 4: Trina Turk, like very nineteen sixties outfit, and I wore it, and we celebrated my niece's birthday at NOBU in Palm Desert, Okay, and we had this great time whatever. And then one of the posts was imagine if this thing was your aunt.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Yesterday for Easter, I wore it to brunch at our little club in our community there and my niece came sixteen.
Speaker 3: It is adorable.
Speaker 4: And I walked up and I go, imagine if this thing was taking you to Eastern Breadth, and like we laugh about it now.
Speaker 3: So there's like nothing like you get to a place where you're like, these people are losers, right, But it was the pain and everything real, which are now.
Speaker 2: Of course because you overexposed yourself to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you're being like waterboarded with really mean it's like one thing to see like one comment about like imagine if this thing where you're am like, yeah, I can laugh about that too. I can laugh about one comment about my eyebrows and my hairline if I see it five hundred times, though, I'm gonna be like, how do I get them? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean you know you're saying things physically that these trolls go after. And I thought it with your cast members too, and I'm like, there's nothing someone can do about that.
Speaker 3: No, it's not even like okay, it's not even.
Speaker 4: Something like oh I could get a nose job or oh I could fix my teeth. There's sometimes there's physical stuff that's like that is just how god like there's no fixing that.
Speaker 3: Like it's like saying that someone's short, Okay, what do you want me to do? Cut my legs and have them put a pin in there?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean there's a certain things or you're old. Yeah, well the age thing to me like worn on the euro is born, like take it up with my dead hairs.
Speaker 2: Like what do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: But as if we were all born just a certain age forever, we're.
Speaker 2: All going to get there.
Speaker 1: The age thing I will never ever understand. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Well, then the other thing I saw that someone said was like, why are you getting into a conversation with someone like they're at your level when they really are literally a troll in a basement. I mean, there's trolls that you can go back and forth with those are not bots. And then there's just the mean comments that are the bots or whatever. There's a combo, but like why are you even trying to talk to this person?
Speaker 3: And then there's sometimes.
Speaker 4: Fans that were a fan and for whatever reason, they turned on you, and there's that too, and then you're like, goodbye, find another person to enjoy. Like it's not obviously you're not into me anymore. I'm not going to try to convince you. I don't know what happened or where you stopped liking me, but like it's not my problem anymore.
Speaker 1: No, And I find that those people turn into the people who I worry about them coming in my house, skinning me and then wearing my.
Speaker 4: They're obviously like they're obviously obsessed, you know, if they're taking this time and so, yeah, you know, it is kind of weird, but yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's such a fun job that we've all placed ourselves in.
Speaker 2: Have you been watching vander Pumper. Wells, of course I have.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. Yeah, we had an episode. What was it last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd you feel about it? How are you feeling about the season? Mention it all?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm really liking it, you do, like in many reasons?
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: First of all, every single person on the cast is witty and naturally funny, and I love their personalities.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love that Tom Sandoval and the editors and the way he said it's like I'm Scott Peterson and sports being like didn't he kill his wife?
Speaker 3: And he's like illegibly serious, Like it's so authentic. It's so authentic. Nobody is acting on that show.
Speaker 4: There was a time when you guys, when they were you know, casting certain people hoping that, you know, and it just didn't work. So the fact that like every every single person has a history and has their sense of humor, it's it's great. I mean, Katie and Schwartz with Katie dating.
Speaker 3: Having sex with the Max.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me remind me Max is the one that is still wearing the Apple watch from Shina.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, was it an Apple watch that he got?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The one before him got a penguin from Shina. Max got an apple, I.
Speaker 3: Was a gay penguin.
Speaker 2: I don't think he had decided yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know there's a lot of gay pegs.
Speaker 2: I love that. It's so many gay pains.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then they get they find a great girlfriend who got knocked up and doesn't want to raise the kid.
Speaker 3: And then the two gay penguins literally take the egg.
Speaker 1: We should find out about this. I wonder if he is gay the penguin. I'll find out, okay, and then we'll report back to you. Yeah. And then Max was the one who dated Dana and she put his necklace in her cat's litter box. And Dana is best friends with Katie and Max Boyan's's best friends.
Speaker 3: Wish Wait when did when did Sheena date Max?
Speaker 1: Sena dated Max before season eight and they gave him the and they had sex and she gave him the watch.
Speaker 2: They slept together, they were he was.
Speaker 4: Between hanging the hang the thing in seven minutes and brock yes, okay, got it. Okay, so that is all amazing. And the location thing, which I don't even know. Do you have to give someone permission for that?
Speaker 2: Yes? And that's why because I was literally.
Speaker 4: At one point like I was going to text her and I'm like, we're texting friends.
Speaker 3: Do you happen to have my location?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there's no you.
Speaker 2: That's why when when.
Speaker 1: Katie said something about her following locations was an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 2: Number one, she's not following Katie.
Speaker 1: Number two, Max gave her permission to follow him and any three years time, at any points ago to.
Speaker 3: You to go in to remember.
Speaker 4: To change it.
Speaker 1: I shared my location, like I remember I was linking up with Arianna to go get a coffee. In that scene where I'm like, you should defend Sena, she shared her location with me, so and I shared mine with her so that we could let production.
Speaker 2: Know where Okay, the two of us were at what point in time?
Speaker 4: Well, and all is also like single girlfriends, you should do that or with your parent.
Speaker 1: At the moment that scene was over, I clicked unshare. Oh okay, you will not be knowing where I am. And I think she did the same. Okay, so it's not an invasion of privacy. You are being asked, can so and so fallow your location?
Speaker 2: And you agree?
Speaker 4: So probably fifty out of the fifty six people at one time gave it to her and then completely forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think during that episode people went into their phones. If they were alive, I would like to know what the number is now, Yeah, just what She's sitting.
Speaker 4: At that seat and she's like, I wanted to know where my friends were, like location.
Speaker 2: And then I looked again, and then again and then again. The next morning, I'm like, okay, she should stop talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that was to me so fun. And I love Katie and Schwartz post divorce. You do, Yes, I think they have a nice little funny vibe going, like would she when they're sitting at your water tasting thing? Yeah, and he's like, I mean he did like a friend. She's like, whatever, he's done a lot worse to me over the airs and she's like, why do you just start with like better clothes?
Speaker 3: He goes, better clothes? What the fuck are you wearing? He goes back and he goes, you're right, it's cool.
Speaker 5: I know she.
Speaker 1: Has best his zingers, but then he feels bad about them. It's like when he told her season nine, you got kind of a Karen.
Speaker 2: And then he and then he goes and it's really sexy. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he That's what I'm saying, Like, it's just very He's so like earnest and so I think that's really funny. Okay, I gotta talk about the side players.
Speaker 1: Okay, side players, name them, name them, name.
Speaker 3: Name the assistant.
Speaker 4: And got ultimately back again and then we what was that tragic pool party? Though?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? Was that were those extras? What the fuck was that?
Speaker 5: This was not on last night's episode. Yeah, before the week before the pool.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how does Tom know these people? Like I'm literally like, it's okay, because I get it you lost a lot of friends and you're trying to have a pool party, but like.
Speaker 3: Who are these people?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you there it was.
Speaker 3: Like a fifty year old mom and I'm one of those longs.
Speaker 4: I think she wasn't hollering me, like in the corner, and I literally thought they.
Speaker 3: Just got the street. They literally were like at Ralph's and like, what do you was doing?
Speaker 1: By the way, Tom Standerval could have no, No, we don't hire extras, we not at all.
Speaker 3: He met.
Speaker 1: No, the three girls that were in the pool with him came later. Yeah, the girls that came later, he met those at the Sir Brunch, met those he did.
Speaker 4: It's like anybody that comes by like is a super fan and knows the whole school.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows the whole.
Speaker 2: No one's wand let's try this restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it'd be like wandering past Disneyland and be.
Speaker 2: Like, I've never heard exactly, wonder if they do serve good pretzels?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Crazy?
Speaker 4: So that pool party, but like, okay, so first only, and then of course I got to talk about Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe, Joe. Okay, let's just talk about Shoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 4: You look at the reel that I sent you of the two people imitating Schwartz and Joe.
Speaker 2: You sent it via Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh so you can't go there, Okay, have to re download the app and get on Okay, they never buy. Okay. So there's these two they lay do in, these two.
Speaker 4: Buddy people that I follow. They would imitate succession and everything. They're like good communic actors.
Speaker 7: So they do a se of Schwartz and Joe, and Joe was just like like doing all these things and then and then he's like ok and then she like I'm like, what are you what is going odd?
Speaker 3: And then she's like, oh hi, all righty.
Speaker 4: Oh my, and then he and then she's like, oh yeah, I mean are we dating or we're not?
Speaker 3: And it just is very odd.
Speaker 4: So I get why everyone's like yeah, and it is weird, and it would be annoying if you were Christen's really good friend. Yes, and then you acted sympathetic to the breakup of Katie and Schwartz and then you waizled your fucking vagina in there, and now you're on the show with a mic pack.
Speaker 3: But I don't blame the producers for putting a.
Speaker 4: Mic pack on her, but you have to because she actually is in the group, and like that's all fine, but like, how annoying.
Speaker 3: That Like you're like, really, bitch, you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's the word annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find her and I could be up in the night, but I just look at her and their interactions and I go, this is a human that is harmless. She's too quirky. I mean I think she yeah, and I think I think. I say in one of the episodes, I always talk about how how vaginas don't just fall on Dix, and I say, in this case, I think of Vagina made.
Speaker 5: Just to fall on.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't seem like there's much thought.
Speaker 1: It's like we just do, which can be dangerous people who don't think things through.
Speaker 2: That's it gets a little scary.
Speaker 1: But like I look at her, and I've spoken to her briefly and watched their interaction, I'm like, this is not someone.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not malicious intent.
Speaker 4: I don't see that now listen, obviously things are edited, but when I was watching, I think the previous episode where they.
Speaker 3: Go on the swans in the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just felt like, you think she's okay, maybe she's not out to ruin someone's life, but she's a thirst bucket. I'm sorry, she's dying to be on the show. Just okay, who doesn't want to be on the Hanah Show on TV?
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 4: But the fact that she comes and there she's like, didn't even tell you my turtle story. So I'm like, okay, so now you're coming with like bits like you like writing out, Like so I had a turtle and I walked it on a lee.
Speaker 3: And then and then it fell down a trade?
Speaker 2: Did that really happen?
Speaker 3: A story that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Granted could have been editing. Maybe he mentioned something about it, but they're on Swans. It's not like they were writing turtles.
Speaker 2: She was like a turtle.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was like, I think I saw it for the second time and that sort of clicked into me. I'm like, oh, she's just trying to come with bits so that she's like, let me secure my spot.
Speaker 6: You know, I Savandr Pump is not, in my opinion, this show to do that.
Speaker 5: It's just too real. There's way too there's some celebrity.
Speaker 2: That's who she is.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: She's quirky and a little strange.
Speaker 5: She's quirky.
Speaker 6: Remember at your Oh you were there at the live show?
Speaker 5: Remember that?
Speaker 2: Why was she at the live show?
Speaker 5: Don't know?
Speaker 3: Was Lala's live show? You mean Sheena's life show?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: This was a ran improv.
Speaker 1: I do not remember when.
Speaker 3: Lala was a guest of mine.
Speaker 5: No, this was I thought you were there together.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 5: It was the first give them Lala live show? You ever?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 2: Ever? Did ever?
Speaker 5: Chris and Doty was there, Joe was there.
Speaker 2: Oh, well that's why she was there. She was with Dody.
Speaker 6: Okay, but she was like running back and forth helping the waiters.
Speaker 1: She's just a strange person and and there's nothing wrong with that, maybe.
Speaker 4: Like a little too earnest, like just how they were saying, like, you know, Tom Senemo is doing is doing too much to be nice, doing the most like let me run, let me chase the pizza guy down and see if he has a packet of ranch in there, you know, like and they're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: He's doing too much. He's trying too hard.
Speaker 2: But you guys, he did that ship even before.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I remember like saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's so interesting to me because the only the only people that are trying to rewrite history are the fans.
Speaker 2: Literally, the only people that are rewriting history right now are fanned.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by.
Speaker 3: But the cast said he's doing too much?
Speaker 1: Now? Well, by the way, I have a feeling about my cast too. I feel like I'm after the reunion. I look at them very differently. I very much do.
Speaker 2: But why can't talk about that?
Speaker 3: Right? You can't talk about that?
Speaker 2: But this is who he's always been.
Speaker 1: He's always been the guy paying for true for people's engagement parties. He's been the guy to chase down the man for the ranch. He's doing the same shit he's always done. It's just now he's fucked you over.
Speaker 2: So it's annoying to you.
Speaker 6: Right on this podcast, Heather, what is your viewpoint on Sandoval and how people are how he's been this season, Arianna?
Speaker 5: Is she too hard on him? What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: As someone watching it, I find it very intriguing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 4: I kind of see it all, and of course you relate things, like the reason reality TV is so good, especially Branda Pump is there.
Speaker 3: Usually somebody can relate something to their own.
Speaker 4: Life, right, So I get you know that she's like, now she bought a house, but at this time she didn't want to leave, or maybe she didn't want to make him suffer a little. So so what how many divorces have been like dragged out because one person is like, I'm gonna you're gonna fucking pay for what you did in this marriage, whether it was cheat or leave or whatever, and I'm not gonna be amicable.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna make it easy for you and that's my choice.
Speaker 4: So like, if that's it, or also that she's just a disorganized person in the thought of moving is a lot which I get, Like, I get all that I love. I personally love seeing her telling them off. I feel like we never see a woman assert herself like in a fight like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's really real.
Speaker 4: And he also then can use that and be like, see you, guys, this is why I fucked another person.
Speaker 3: She's a Meani.
Speaker 4: She's a Meani cat like so, And then everyone has to sit around and watch them, and you're doing that because you guys really are friends and you're really watching a show, and he definitely has to be part of it. And I give her props for not being like I'm not going to show up.
Speaker 3: She's showing up to the stuff.
Speaker 4: But then the real part of her is like, like I hate you and I want you guys all to know. Like he wasn't good with the dog. I'm fucking pissed.
Speaker 3: It costs me six thousand dollars, right.
Speaker 1: But the dog was also eating shit when they were still together. And That's where I'm having a hard time, as I'm like, this is not new stuff, right, So the dog ate five hundred laxative pills hair dye.
Speaker 5: Like then he then I hear you.
Speaker 6: The one thing that bugs me about that, don't lock your dog in a room for four Don't lock a dog in a room for four hours.
Speaker 4: To me, that's what I think what happened is when she was trying to get a crosses. I don't think that Tom purposely was like, I'm knock the dog in it so that the dog who's a little off runs havoc in the room. I think it was sort of like, oh shit, I didn't realize I shut the door in the dog, right.
Speaker 3: But then in her defense.
Speaker 1: Again, and he could have left the door sure, I mean we all could have left the door open, and Anne could have walked by and realized, oh, this is open, and the dog could have been with the takeout container on the ground and no one even knows, right, why.
Speaker 2: Is the takeout container sitting garbage?
Speaker 4: Well, she she doesn't want to go downstairs when he's down there.
Speaker 3: Like, I get it all, and I get why.
Speaker 4: The cast is like the friends and everybody are like, but you're doing fine, Like you've made all this money, You've got the lemonade is like flowing. But at the same time, yeah, she got all these opportunities and she took them and that's great, but that doesn't mean that she should get over this any quicker, and that if I'm just paying Devil's advocate because I see what you're saying on the show, and I get it. But at the same time, it's like when I've had stuff like that happen with me, people are like, why are you still harping on this thing that this person did to you that was so awful? You are doing great. You know your show didn't suffer. You are gone every weekend killing it, Like why do you why can't you just let it go?
Speaker 1: And I don't think anyone's wanting her to let it go. You're allowed, I get it. You're allowed to not let it go and go insane on him.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: The problem I'm having here is you're using all of these words that I very much feel. I can literally sit here and have empathy because I've felt those same things. The difference here is you choose to stay in the house, and everyone can say he should have left. I agree, But we now know who Tom Sandival is. Tom Sandevil's a guy that has sex with your best friend in your home while you're, you know, mourning the death of your grandmother. He's shown, so let's not say here and be like, I can't believe you wouldn't move out. He's shown who he is, so now we have to take control of the things we can control, which are ourselves. If he's making you feel this way and you're staying in the house, I got questions. If he makes you lose your mind like this and you are traumatized by what he has done, I want to know how you can move on to a new boyfriend in ten days. I'm genuinely wondering this because when someone's using the same words that I'm using, and I feel for you, I want you to shed knowledge on how you can stay in the same house and get a boyfriend in ten days. How do you compartmentalize? I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: Okay, well those are all good points, but I think the same argument goes when people are like, why didn't you tell about your abuser?
Speaker 3: Like why didn't you go? Why did you stay married?
Speaker 4: Why did you It's like, I don't really think we can ever figure out why someone does or doesn't do what they did. She found the other boyfriend in ten days because it felt great and she liked having that. She didn't want to move on in the house because she's like, fuck it, why should I be inconvenience? Let him fucking suffer. Maybe she's not even bothered by him. Maybe she's like, I'm glad that he's bothered by me. You know, we don't really like it was a pretty big deal. And the other thing is being that it's public. Even if she's having a great day and she just got a deal with the battery company and you know, she's happy, it's like she could still open something on her phone and be reminded of the humiliation. Of course, how did you not know? And you're dumb, and how did you not see it? And you deserve it because you didn't have sex.
Speaker 3: With him and all of that.
Speaker 4: So then then that can set her back, Like maybe she's doing great, and then that sets her back, and then the cameras are up the next day, and that's when she snaps at the beach, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Right, and I understand, I fully understand, But we're talking about a man Tom Sandaval who season nine was screaming or season whatever season we brought on these random people season eight losing his goddamn mind on everybody.
Speaker 2: And Arian is sitting across from me saying the thing.
Speaker 1: I love about that's what I love about Tom Sandaval And I said that he yells at.
Speaker 3: Women, and when was he what women was yelling at me?
Speaker 1: Has consistently been unkind to me, He's consistently been unkind. Yeah to Katie and who has never come to anyone's defense, Ariano Maddox, not once she falls back, lets it happen. And now suddenly, because you're on the receiving end of his misogynistic ways, you're looking for backup. I again, there's only one way to look at it.
Speaker 4: No, but I can totally relate to that too, because you know, you know a personal thing I went through with a friend and I saw him do this to other women, and I was like, well, there's two sides of the story.
Speaker 3: He's not doing to me.
Speaker 4: He's a delight to me. He can't And once it happened to me and other people in my life were like, la la, la, la la. I don't think it happened. I don't know the story. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just go on because he's pleasant to me.
Speaker 4: And then now now like exponentialize that by like sex and merit or you know relationship, so all your points are right. But at the same time, like she was the girlfriend she she looks she did the bad stuff too. She cheated on with him when he was with Kristin Doty. She liked it very much being in that passenger.
Speaker 1: Sit So what can't happen here is when my life went to shit. I was grilled by Lisa vander pomp I was grilled by my cast members. Now, one person said, you know what, let's ease up on law. She probably should have known, but she didn't, and there's a baby involved. I'm asking the qu questions that I think a lot of the audience would want to know.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Bottom line, we're filming a television show. It's an ensemble cast, and I understand that it can be uncomfortable. But if my ex were a part of vander Pump rules, I would have to have uncomfortable conversations with him.
Speaker 2: It's just the name of the game.
Speaker 1: I actually had prepared myself season ten for them to bring my ex into the mix while you're still together, while we when we had broken up. I was fully prepared.
Speaker 3: You're just thinking worst case scenario, they're going.
Speaker 2: To bring him on.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with production, I said, two things are going to happen. You bring him back I walk, or you bring him back and you cut. Not a word that I say because I'm mentioning it all. Well, they can't do that. Yeah, So there was a lot of stuff happening, and I'm so happy for the opportunities that Arianna has gotten.
Speaker 2: She deserves them all.
Speaker 1: I always say, when someone opens the door, they can't take credit for you taking down the whole house. Right, Arianna took over the whole house, and she deserves that. She has proven to be a talented actress, a talented dancer. One has nothing to do with the other. I went onto this season and when things didn't make sense, I asked questions and was essentially looked at like someone who doesn't support women anymore, someone who's jealous.
Speaker 4: I now, you've seen the whole season, but for me, who's watched this many, I don't think you're appearing that way. As someone who's watching it, I don't think it's appearing that way.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you're I don't think you're coming off bad. And I'm not just saying that because you're my friend and you're sitting across from me. I don't think what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Comes off that at all.
Speaker 4: I think when you had the conversation with her on the street corner, I thought that was a really good conversation and she was receptive. And I also saw her side of like, am I supposed to do some big posts like stand down Ariana? Fans don't write Sena And she was like, I'm just not saying anything, hope, because there's such it's such a at that time, everybody would write an article about everything with a headline on page six. You know, Arianna says, you know, she didn't mean it, so I get why she didn't do it, But then she did like reach out, so your words were taken in right.
Speaker 3: She did see it, But I also saw her her being.
Speaker 4: Like, you guys are you know, because you guys are going to start to accept Tom and he's going to be a good friend to you, and he's going to be sweet and charming, and he's gonna run after the car for the ranch and eventually you're gonna have stuff, and then it's going to be like, well, I think we just you know, let's not even put Ariana through this, we won't invite her, and then before she knows that she is the one on the outs and when she said that on the street corner, I'm like, that is very possible, and it's not yours and Sheena's fault for allowing him back in or James for allowing him back in. It's not your fault, but it might be she might be the casualty in the end.
Speaker 6: I have to say with last night's episode, that's the first time I saw you and thought, oh, this is going in direction and not because of Look, I'm an outsider, so I can say this. I'm not blaming editing, but there are certain things that you know, Ariana would say something and then the editors would flash back to certain to.
Speaker 5: Like uh uh, look like her what she was saying.
Speaker 6: She'd say like, oh, well I did this, and then they'd flash back to all the times that she did that to support what she was saying, and then like, you know, they've got moments of you, like saying the trash bag thing, or like keeping certain cuts in the beach. And again it's not the editors, I get it, but I am wondering. Now this feels like a turning point for me, I want to know, Okay, next week, what is.
Speaker 5: The episode going to look like?
Speaker 6: Like, what what direction is it going?
Speaker 5: It's it's just it.
Speaker 4: And I also like that you were like, look, I'm coming from this place because I and this is wow I interpreted as someone watching it, I think you're like, I wasted too much time being so bitter and angry, and I'm never going.
Speaker 3: To get that time back.
Speaker 4: So I think in you counseling her, you were like, no one's saying that you shouldn't be hurt, but if there's a way to redirect your energy, you know, so that you don't lose days and you don't lose hours, and you don't you know, Like, I think that was a I think that was like a girlfriend kind of thing to say.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was making about you.
Speaker 4: I think that was like, look, I'll never get that year back that I was just like wanting to fucking kill somebody.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember being really appreciative of when my dad died and I was acting out and she had sat me down and said, like, when my dad died, this is what happened and how the group treated me, and it was almost like she's she's showing me a window into what this looks like with this group. And so when I when I bring things up that I've experienced, I'm hoping that I can show her a window.
Speaker 2: And there are nuances right.
Speaker 1: Like she she may have not as been as with her dad is I was with my dad. There's so many nuances. No one situation is the same. But like with the dog thing, and she doesn't want to talk to him and have a productive conversation, the only thing I can relate to that is her dog is her baby.
Speaker 2: Ocean is my baby. There are times where in.
Speaker 1: My situation, I said I'm never talking to this human again, and then something happens where we have to have a productive conversation where I have to let every.
Speaker 2: Single thing go for the well being.
Speaker 1: Of my daughter. In this situation, the dog almost died. You have to now, while you're in the house, put everything he's done to you aside and have a productive conversation, as hard as that fucking is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I thought you came off great in that. I don't think that was wow.
Speaker 4: She was just really still like heated, and I think she wants It's like when you are fighting with someone and sadly people do this with their children, Yeah, where they're like, see see what.
Speaker 3: Your dad did? Fucking unbelievable and the kid's like a nine.
Speaker 4: What Like, I feel like she she at that moment at the water thing at the house when she was like, don't talk to me and she's yelling at him and everything. She just wanted she wanted to be performative. She wanted you guys to see that, and it of course made everybody uncomfortable, but it was a real, real moment.
Speaker 3: And it's like why in when you're not on.
Speaker 4: A reality show, most people lose friends or pick sides or whatever because it really doesn't work. I mean, it really doesn't work except that you guys are on a show.
Speaker 3: I mean it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what was very hard about filming this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love that.
Speaker 1: You're here because you're a reality head just like I am, and you know what goes into it, right, And there's the thing I love about vander Pomper Rules is it's so authentic and all of us have a connection from years ago, and it's this this web that like you cannot make up, right, and then something happens where not only does it affect the friend group. But we've been filming a television show with each other, most of them for eleven years. Okay, so how are we going to keep our sanity in our inner piece while also doing what we love to do, which is film a show it's also responsible for paying our bills? How are we supposed to do that? And so when I came into this season, I think it was hard for everybody. I think a lot of people were living in the comments section. They knew that Arianna had a lot of fans, and they were not about to go against her and get the smoke.
Speaker 2: I think that's where I get glad.
Speaker 1: That I don't look at comments because I'm so terrified of them that I kind of just get to say whatever I want, And had maybe I looked in the comment section, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Doing the same thing that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then knowing like I support my friend so much, like I've been here, rip his fucking head off, then all the nuances of living with him still and having questions about how you can get a new boyfriend. But then how the fuck do we make a show that I love so much and it's single handedly responsible for the opportunities that have come my way for the last ten years of my life. Yeah, you know where I'm looking around at everybody and I'm like, we're an ensemble cast. Y'all better not but you guys better not fuck this up because there's more at stake than just yourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that you guys are doing a really good job.
Speaker 3: I think it's so good.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's so real and like funny and good and interesting. Like I think it's better than last season.
Speaker 2: Really watch you Yeah Okay, I wait.
Speaker 4: Last season was just the See we didn't know they were fucking right, and we have we have have three extra episodes, right and one the demise. Yeah, but like that was only fun once we knew and then you could go.
Speaker 2: Back back and watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when it was happening and they were just going glamping and the fake Schwartz try to kiss Raquel, that like wasn't interesting to me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you know what, maybe it would have been a completely different thing. I mean, I thought before we found this out, we had a pretty interesting season ten happening, just like as I lived it, I'm like, okay, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: This season.
Speaker 1: Season eleven, the finale is where Fourth Wall is broken.
Speaker 2: And I lose my goddamn mind. And I think there's going to be a shift with my cast.
Speaker 1: I actually know there is because I've already lived it, and there's gonna be a huge shift I think with the audience, and I will be staying off of socials and telling my team I don't want to know shit because I lose my goddamn mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, well look.
Speaker 4: I think you know, yeah, I think of as I think it's very intriguing, like very real, and that's why I was like, Okay, I know where Lawa is coming from, but I also know where Ariana is coming from, and which is why after I was watching last night and knowing I was going to see you today, I was like, you know, okay, I'm gonna tell her what I really think.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I'm glad that you're like.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that we're like having a real conversation. I'm not just like come on your show and be like, yeah, the best. And I think everything you're saying is right. I'm just kind of.
Speaker 3: Seeing to where she's coming from.
Speaker 4: And I bet like she's watching last night and probably like it's like that scene where she goes and I've been this girl too, or she's had a couple drinks and she's still angry about what's happening. It doesn't matter if she's made a million dollars what's fun.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Money doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: Like I've had things happen to me, and I'm like, did it turn out in the end be okay? Because of like maybe there was some you know, good thing financially out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if I could go back.
Speaker 4: Six months to take away the trauma, I would have taken away the trauma, like you.
Speaker 3: Re light for her.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was life changing money, but like still like she's still living in the same house, still in the same show.
Speaker 3: Wasn't one all of a sudden. She had three private jets, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and it's not like the new house is someone straw.
Speaker 3: I guess to like right, get on her feet.
Speaker 4: So I think when she sees that he brings a girl, a twenty five real girl, and she's just like I thought that was so real and being like, oh, hi, yeah, you're twenty five.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Being a friend.
Speaker 4: Maybe don't get with a forty one year old narcissist. I mean, now she's gonna watch.
Speaker 3: That and she's gonna be a little bit mortified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not she's not watching this season.
Speaker 3: Okay, well if she did, if it was me, I would be like Heather, But I can see I could.
Speaker 4: I could in the moment and a couple of drinks and the cameras and he's there and he's bringing this girl, and you're like, oh, you think you're gonna have a mic pack on next month, you fucking loser. Let me tell you something, girl, you're twenty five. You're being you know, da da da, Like whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't even think. I don't even know if you dated.
Speaker 4: That girl at all, but like whatever, I kind of loved it just because I was like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: You know, you want to act like you're cool and you don't care, but.
Speaker 1: To release release one sentence it is like a purge and an intoxicating high to jenn I personally.
Speaker 4: Listen, I've watched the show forever, Ariana. I can't even tell you if she's ever had a storyline until now.
Speaker 1: But that's the other thing people are forgetting.
Speaker 4: But that's why I feel like, that's why it's kind of popping for her this season, because she I haven't really seen her fight or personality or anything like. There was a I believe strongly in sketch comedy, and then there was the I bisexual at the parade. I don't remember anything else like other than her just looking really cute and being a delight the show. Like I don't remember her driving anything, which is not her fault, like whatever if her deal was to sit in the back seat to Tom Santoval and have her life and now you know, so that's why I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's good. And then what do you think? Okay, so then Anne, let's talk about Anne.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love Anne by the way I love Ann. She dms relief, she DMed what she say. First off, we lived across the street from each other when I lived in Las Felis. She was like, she gave me her address, and I was like, girl, I lived right across the street from you.
Speaker 5: But she gave me some tea. I'm going to coffee with her. I'm not going to share any of it.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. You're getting coffee with Anne.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: But she was like, I love by the way she DMed and was like, I love the show.
Speaker 5: I thank you guys for mentioning.
Speaker 6: Yes, she said, but she gave me tea on some stuff we talked about. I'm gonna go to coffee and then I'll spill what I can.
Speaker 5: But she is, she's.
Speaker 2: Even if you just spill it, not on air, tell I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you. She knows, she knows. But what do you think of Anne? Heather?
Speaker 4: And is why it's very hard to hire an assistant in this town?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: She's doing podcasts, She's talking shit about her boss on camera to someone else that'd say I want to work for.
Speaker 3: You, she's doing professionals. She's like, I mean, Mike, are you kidding me? Like no, oh my god?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 3: I exist? Because like, I'm fucking.
Speaker 1: Terrified people that not just Tom but also Arion is surround themselves with I mean Arion is uh Arion His friends do podcasts like Brad by Brad or Logan like posts things about not going to Heaven. I'm like, if if Logan and Leo ever fucking showed up on a podcast or posted about vander Pump.
Speaker 2: Rules, I would have their heads on a platter.
Speaker 1: If Jessica wait and starting to talk like what well.
Speaker 5: The people the.
Speaker 4: Slogan and Leo, who I love, like, you know whatever. Let's say they're gonna come do Juicy scoop. First of all, I would let you know it. They should let you know it. We would only talk about probably not vander pump Roles.
Speaker 3: And you know, like I think if someone's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Do that and they're so close to someone, like they got to give them a heads up, like, hey, I got to ask you this podcast it's about fitness. I'm going in right away and saying, even though law is my best friend, don't fucking ask me about her. And so if you don't want me to only talk about fitness, then don't book me. And sometimes they'll be like oh yeah, okay, and then they might not book them. But anybody going after the thirty two lead in, you know, and the assistant, it's not to find out where Anne went to college and hear about her favorite you know, pasta dish. You know, it's to like talk about which is like, hey girl, I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: You got a job. They put you on camera, make it pop.
Speaker 2: But she was like this close in the FaceTime. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: When I saw Anne in a confessional. By the way, I have two viewpoints. Number one like, legally it's funny. She's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's almost like when the.
Speaker 6: Person character, Like when they hired her, she knew she was in sketch comedy. It's a different thing when you hire an assistant. In my opinion, who moves to Hollywood to be an actor. There's only one way it can go. I mean, so yes, does she have the pod cast called We Signed an Nda? Like she's gonna make it a thing when she can make it a thing. That being said, when I saw her in the confession, I was like, fuck yeah and laughing.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: She was like, I'm in this pink Catholic because I'm going to Barbie She's.
Speaker 5: She's like, I'm sweating, and I was like, and you were.
Speaker 3: She walked up three steps She's like, oh hi, I don't look.
Speaker 5: I just think she's fucking fantastic.
Speaker 4: They're all like, oh my god, you have to pick up from the pool party. I'm like, listen, some people need to do housework, whether you're a professional housekeeper or you're a jack of all trade.
Speaker 5: He's not how long has Anne van Rum?
Speaker 2: That's why it's like, and I don't think Anne knew about.
Speaker 4: Raquel the other people. A lot of things are saying, did Sheina know that? If she had, she must have not had Santaval's or Roquel's. Someone wrote, no, Raquel.
Speaker 2: No, that's what it's done.
Speaker 1: Of the one, the big tell was that Raquel stopped sharing her location with Sheena, and that's when she went to Big Bear.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's when she.
Speaker 4: And that's why Joe, that's when Joe can't really be trusted because she was part of that.
Speaker 3: And I get it, so was Schwartz. He knew too. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 4: But like I think people can be skeptical of her, they don't. I mean, come on, like you're you're gonna turn Katie into liking Joe. It's never gonna have happened. I mean, Katie barely likes anybody. She's certainly not gonna.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna start looking Joe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love Katie.
Speaker 4: I think she likes me, but like she's certainly like that is what is great about Katie is like she just fucking tells it like it is and then or it doesn't work out.
Speaker 6: Scene when she was like this and Jenna was like do you do you love it or something?
Speaker 5: And Katie was like no. I was like, I feel no.
Speaker 2: I would follow he dead.
Speaker 1: If there was something that Katy was like I really enjoy this, I'd be like enjoy Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Okay, so would you?
Speaker 3: Okay, who would you rather be stuck on an island with?
Speaker 6: And this has to be your last answer before before aig and relief?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: Who are my names?
Speaker 3: We and there's just we don't know what be rescued?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Billy Lee okay, Joe okay or Andy.
Speaker 1: Am Honestly I think Billy Lee that was second. Yeah, because we could have productive conversations. She's a back bitch. She could like really do damage with, Like we got.
Speaker 3: A hunt, yea coconut, she.
Speaker 1: Can crack a coconut, Like, I just feel like she would be someone who's like a well rounded person, right.
Speaker 3: Like, we're gonna get the ship done, and what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck we are?
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 5: I never want this to head.
Speaker 3: There's a ship goes by, they don't see us.
Speaker 5: That is so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Billy Lee really good?
Speaker 1: Okay an relief, Heather. We do this every episode Easton. You start us off you'll go last, so they can kind of know.
Speaker 8: All right, I can go. Mine's gonna be really stupid in a sense. But my n C double a bracket. My ache is that it's trash. So that's done, and that was a real ache.
Speaker 2: And my relief is that I don't have to care about it anymore. And we got March Madness still coming.
Speaker 5: Final four.
Speaker 2: That's I love it, Okay. What is yours?
Speaker 5: Mine?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 6: I am thirty two and I have hormonal acne all of a sudden. I think it's because I got off the birth control pill like six months ago.
Speaker 5: Get pregnant. Absolutely not. I'm trying to not take artificial hormones. Good for you, very happy, but now I'm getting hormonal acne.
Speaker 6: You can't see it right now, but that's my ache, and my relief is I don't have one, so let me know, like, do I start getting crazy facials, derma planing?
Speaker 1: You know what, We're really really lucky that I'm about to give birth soon because if it keeps up, I'm going to give you a little bit of breast milk in like a little peatree and I.
Speaker 2: Put it on and then you just put it on your.
Speaker 6: Face, Okay, so breast milk and then if that works, I'm buying it off the black market.
Speaker 2: From vitamin A. You should be taking a vitamin A something really Yes.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm adding this. Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're also I want to say, have you tried those little acne stickers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Those are the best, Like literally it brings the pus up for the next morning.
Speaker 2: I swear by them as well. They're the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 1: My ache of the week, to be honest, I don't really have one. I'm thriving this week. My daughter is healthy, her bounce back has happened like that, I will say. My relief of the week was that I got a facial and I was under the impression that the only facials to get involved lasers and injecting things into your face. And come to find out, you can get a facial that is pregnancy friendly, and there's a lot of them out there. Yeah, I'm like, wait a minute, and where.
Speaker 2: You don't inject anything into my face. What kind of facial is.
Speaker 3: I can't know if you don't get normal facials the best.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna start. I did like a derma planing one that was fabulous.
Speaker 4: Shave in the face can you believe that, Like, we only started shaving our faces after Kelly Dodd screamed at Shannon Badoor and.
Speaker 3: Said, shave your faces. And now everyone.
Speaker 4: Shaves face like we were always told, like you just had to live with your fucking peaches.
Speaker 3: Since I saw that episode.
Speaker 4: I started doing it and I love it, And I can't believe it's like a huge industry now that really didn't exist like seven years ago.
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: Usually, like I'm pretty consistent with taking a Gillette men's razor to the face, but dermal planing is like so close to the skin.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend it.
Speaker 4: I also think a new thing that no one's going to care about is nipple covers anymore.
Speaker 3: It's all about having heard.
Speaker 4: At a boutique and I saw the silicon nipple covers. I go, have those dropped a lot in sales?
Speaker 3: And she said yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And I said, I can imagine why. I mean, people are buying bras with nips out. Yeah, but in my day you had to cover them well or you don't want one heart and want to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. The puffy nip, you'ld puff nip.
Speaker 1: But the only time I wear a nipple cover is if like you can see that, it's like there's a nipple there, like the coller the color of it. Right, what's your age and relief?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, my ache. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I had such a great week like Kinita and Easter and oh I got okay. So maybe the ache is kids getting older. But the relief was we had the best Easter egg hunt we've ever had with twenty one.
Speaker 3: Nineteen, eighteen, and sixteen year olds.
Speaker 2: And I put money in the eggs.
Speaker 4: We put money in the eggs, candy and the eggs, and then I made challenges that they had to do. So once they got all their eggs, they opened them and so and they were things to like entertain us and make us feel good.
Speaker 3: So it was my sister's family.
Speaker 4: So it would be like what makes your mom better than all the other moms? So then we got like a nice compliment. And then it would be like imitate your dad in the morning, so that would be funny. I made like Brandon do a rap.
Speaker 3: That's so like, and they had to do it. They had to do it, like one nephew had to turn into why are we drinking dance?
Speaker 4: So it was really fun and I don't think any of that stuff you have to stop doing.
Speaker 3: And then we did. Peter got this little like gingerbread house.
Speaker 4: But it was for Easter at Costco, okay, and so then the kids like put it together and then Brandon was like, oh, let's film it like selling Sunset. So I got into a slutty outfit with a blazer and I and I sold the house for eighteen million and we had a little video and he did the whole thing and we found the music like I'm a bad that you gotta do to you know those songs something do like selling Sunset, like zoom man and like do like he did like a zoom overhaul of the candy and I, yeah, so I did posted yeah, but I guess you can't go to it.
Speaker 2: I can read down yeah, And then wow, this was a fact.
Speaker 3: Can I tell me where I'm going to be for my stand up on.
Speaker 2: Your plug plung? I was just gonna ask you to plug.
Speaker 3: This is this are is Wednesday? Right, yep? Okay?
Speaker 4: So this Friday and Saturday, I will be Palm Beach at the Cravit Center, two shows a night. Everything at heathermcdonald dot net. Lots of other cities. But Changum doing Pachangam'm doing Denver, I'm doing Scottsdale.
Speaker 3: All so many good things coming out.
Speaker 1: And where can people follow you to like see schedules and watch you be fucking hilarious all the time.
Speaker 4: Heatherydill dot net is where you go to get the schedule, and that's the only place you should buy the tickets. Do not google Heather and Scottsdale because you'll end up paying more. Okay, go to Heather McDonald dot net, and then of course at Heather McDonald on Instagram, TikTok all the things.
Speaker 1: And then obviously Juicy and Juicy Scooped podcast every Tuesday Thursday.
Speaker 3: Love it. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's the only podcast I listened to besides Dateline and then you too.
Speaker 4: Thank you Heather, and I love I love, I get the I listen to yours, and I also do the Dateline and I really love it. Driving out to the desert, yes.
Speaker 1: What I do.
Speaker 4: Otherwise you get kind of tired and you're like, wait, what's going on? Like it keeps you thinking and then and then like you're imagining it as like you're as you're driving, You're like.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's what the house looks like.
Speaker 1: I do the exact same thing, and now every time I drive, I'm like, I wonder if there's a body. It's like a car is pulled over and I'm like, they murdered something and they're dumping the body.
Speaker 3: You almost feel like you're in it. Yeah right, I love it.
Speaker 1: You guys, thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Give Them Lalla podcast.
Speaker 2: I love y'all, and I'll catch you nixt week