Speaker 1: Good Morning Football is the production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Football.
Speaker 3: That's right, this is Good Morning Football.
Speaker 4: Welcome inside, everybody live in La. It's Monday, March there, Jamie ard Ol, Kyle Brand, Cody Kessler to Marco far seven year NFL veteran, a Super Bowl champion, a Pro bowler to Marco and dad and dad of course.
Speaker 2: I mean, could you got to Marco on two twenty four nine?
Speaker 4: Kyle, we missed you last week. We got to know Cody a little bit better. I'm gonna go ahead and say, and I think you might agree with me. Leader in the Clubhouse for Eager Beavers on GMFB, is this one to.
Speaker 2: My ready shows? They send people showing her what time is it? What planning on? Miam Casser's I got to go make TV on top fall and we love that about you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. I'm not proud of how early I get here. I'm not going to say it on camera, but I did get pretty early. I get about two forty five, Laura.
Speaker 3: He does the flip sleep but reversed.
Speaker 5: I got a newborn, got a newborn, so I go when we get done here, I'm going to go home and go to sleep, wake up at seven pm, do all my prep, and then I will be here at two forty five sharp. Sony needs man, I got no judge.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Good for you, DeMarco. How was your first hour with us? You watch it?
Speaker 4: You're a sideline analyst for the Rams, so people would have seen you on the game broadcast from but you watch a show.
Speaker 3: How's your first hour?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 6: A lot of fun to watch you guys do your thing. You're exactly as advertised. Thanks, But yes, I hope that's good.
Speaker 2: No, it's very good, very good, very good, very knowledgeable. Love the set.
Speaker 6: I wonder you guys are super warriors forgetting off this early and having this much energy.
Speaker 2: But I love this. This has been fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll talking balld de Marco for the lead block. Last month, the Jets announced that they were moving on from their quarterback Aaron Rodgers, now one Offull Network insider Ian Rappaport says multiple teams would be interested in Rogers and get this, he could.
Speaker 3: Even stay in that beautiful piece of real estate.
Speaker 4: I think that he owns a new jersey and play for the Giants in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Aaron Rodgers soon to be agent from the New York Jets, al though because they announce it, he is allowed to talk to teams his agent is my understanding, the Los Angeles Rims would have been a prime location for Aaron Rodgers because of Sean mcvaigh, because of their readiness to win. Obviously, he has a home in Los Angeles that is now off the table. Still some pretty good options for Rogers. The Las Vegas Raiders would certainly be potentially an option for him. The New York Giants also looking into him as well. A couple other options maybe Tennessee Titans. But really, the question, guys, is is there respont for Rogers that wants him enough to pay him the kind of money he'll want and is good enough a playoff contending team that he'll want to go play for them over the age of forty.
Speaker 8: Stay tuned on that.
Speaker 4: Next couple of weeks when you really listen to those demands.
Speaker 3: That's such a specific list of needs. A team that is contending.
Speaker 4: That will pay an older quarterback what he wants to be paid. There's only a handful of teams that probably qualify at this point. Kyle, what do you make of the current state of affairs with Rogers? We are back in the Aaron Rodgers free agency conversation, and how do you see this.
Speaker 3: One playing out?
Speaker 9: I think I started thinking about this weekend when I saw the news about Davante and that the Jets are It's just like watching the Jets just continue to burn down this old regime from last year. It's kind of set. It's like happening in slow motion. I feel like I'm reminded of Good Fellows when they just start finding all the bodies in the garbage truck on the gas and it's like.
Speaker 2: Jimmy was cutting ties from the robber.
Speaker 9: It's like they should be playing Laylas.
Speaker 2: It's really sad.
Speaker 9: But the Rogers thing is still sitting there and he's wherever he is, in Malibu or something, and just thinking about these things.
Speaker 2: I don't love the Giants for.
Speaker 9: Him, and I think right now, the way I would describe it in my mind for Rogers is like I don't think he's actively looking to join another team. I think he's a single guy in his forties and he doesn't even have a dating app. He's not going out to the bars. He's kind of just sitting around and if someone calls and loves him and says, yeah, we love you, and we have money, and we have this and we have that, whether it's the Raiders of the Giants, then maybe or maybe he just hangs it up. I just I need something better than he already has a house in New Jersey. I get that, and it's cute. It's the way we track these things. But okay, so he has a house in New Jersey that he could sell in five seconds, or that he's maybe rented.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Just did you want to join the Giants? They've been bad for ten years.
Speaker 9: He doesn't really know their people, he doesn't have a deep history with their coach. They're probably not going to be great this year, so you want They're probably gonna be on hard knocks again, like he wants to.
Speaker 2: Sign up for all that stuff. Like we just did this movie. It didn't end well.
Speaker 9: I would be very, very very surprised to be joined the Giants.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: I think La was fascinating, and I think that was tasty and appealing and everything. But to that point, I also don't know if Aaron Rodgers is in the business of following around Matthew Stafford and picking up his scraps like, well, I'll wait, so'll see what happens with Stafford, and then I'll be saying, this is Aaron bleeping' Rodgers like this, This is not someone who waits to make other people dictate his moves. I think he's sitting around and he's healthy, and he's in shape and looking to play football. But unless something absolutely perfect opens up, I don't think he will again. And I can't describe the twenty twenty five New York Giants as absolutely perfect.
Speaker 4: You're also on record saying that you thought you had seen Aaron Rodgers plays last night of football. Do you still stand by that? And you're just flirting with this if you.
Speaker 9: Got to take a shot where it's like you throw it in one of the baskets. Done playing, Giants, Raiders, I put Steelers, whoever you want, I'm still putting it and done playing. I think he's played twenty seasons. I think he went out with his boots on. He started every single game he played. Okay, threw a couple pets this past as the Davante, and I think he went out with respect. I think he's done personally and As I said before, I hope he's done.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see.
Speaker 9: Aaron Rodgers on the Giants next year, guys' forty one years old season twenty one on a team that probably won't be I just I'm good with it, but I.
Speaker 2: Won't to know how you guys feel. What do you think?
Speaker 6: That's Marco Hall of Fame resume is set in stone, right, Yeah, years, five years after he's done, he's in.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 6: And when you read the quotes from Aaron Rodgers, he says the Giants Las Vegas has been bandied about, and then he throws in there, I'm not even sure if I want to play now. That's the type of stuff that gets me out on Aaron Rodgers. Either you're all in or you're not so. But as far as seeing him up close, I saw him in late December when he almost beat the Rams.
Speaker 2: I mean really, they had them for a half.
Speaker 6: And he is still that guy and he is still petty competitive.
Speaker 2: When I mean petty, he will come after you.
Speaker 6: He's not a freight the chirp, so he still has that in him.
Speaker 2: But it's got to be the.
Speaker 6: Right spot for him, because you know, what you're getting. It's a circus. There's going to be distractions with Aaron Rodgers, but what you're gonna get is quality quarterback play if you've got enough help. I like the Giants, I like neighbors. I'm not sure if he's ready to go there and take a beating like Matthew.
Speaker 2: Stafford was talking about.
Speaker 6: But there's still some left, some game left in Aaron Rodgers if he wants to play, if he wants to be all in and left and leave the other stuff behind, and then so be it.
Speaker 2: But if you want to be that guy.
Speaker 6: That circus that absolutely destroyed the Jets, then I'm.
Speaker 2: Absolutely out on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think the key thing you said there is his competitiveness. That's why I think it's going to be hard for Rogers to walk away the way he left with the Jets. You know, it's tough for him to hang it up when it feels like he still has some more left.
Speaker 8: The Giants are interesting. I mean, they have the third.
Speaker 5: Overall draft pick right now, and if they love a quarterback and they go and get one, then Rogers puts himself kind of in a weird position.
Speaker 8: Maybe Kirk Cousins and Michael Pennix.
Speaker 5: From a year ago, or if he doesn't play great dough, the chatters and the church start happening to w o, okay, you know put in the rookie.
Speaker 2: It feels beneath him. Cody.
Speaker 8: Well if it's.
Speaker 5: Interesting because he would most likely sign before the draft. So then would they tell him that that, hey, we're still taking a quarterback third or does that happen later on?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Does that part of Hey, I need to know for sure that I'm your guy, so you know, if they do, I mean, he comes in and mentors like he did with Jordan Love and Green Bay. But the other thing that's mean for me, and I think that's most intriguing.
Speaker 8: Is the Raiders.
Speaker 5: I mean it looks a little bit more tasty than maybe the Giants.
Speaker 8: Tew Right now, Right, you go to Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: You have Pete Carroll, who's play against Aaron Rodgers a lot. He knows how good he is. He knows he can win with them. So bring in Chip Kelly. They are second in salary cap behind the Patriots. They have a lot of money to spend. They can pay him what he likes. They have a six overall draft pick. Even if they do, maybe take a quarterback, they don't need to. If they bring Rodgers in, they could maybe get one in later rounds.
Speaker 9: Can you see them right in DeVante back?
Speaker 5: Another thing that I say, No, I don't think they do, but why not entertain it. If you're Aaron Rodgers and you're John Spytech, their gm right that they want to make an impact. Pete Carroll is, you know, seventy four, he's going to be seventy four. He's a young seventy four, as everyone says, but how long is he going to coach? I feel like he wants to come out and make a right away right and say, hey, we're gonna bring Aaron Rodgers or Michael get vont Adams. We're gonna make you know, a great draft pick. We might trade up and get a guy that we love. Vegas just makes a little more sense, And I do understand the rumors. Russell Wilson is going to be out there right justin field, Sam Darnold, Kirk Cousins. There's other names that they may like before Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 8: But I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 5: If Vegas ends up making it, you know, and you know he had thirty nine hundred yards today eleven pick has a lot of football up to play.
Speaker 9: I don't know what relationship is between Rogers and Brady. I think that's important. I don't think they're best friends. I just I don't think it's one.
Speaker 2: Of those relationships.
Speaker 4: So in that vein, In that vein, you called him petty competitive, super petty, super petty.
Speaker 3: It's super competitive. I want to keep going down that vein.
Speaker 4: I actually don't think, to DeMarco's point and Kyle yours, I don't think that they have to be best friends. I do think that there is like an evil laugh capability here in the AFC West that the Las Vegas Raiders could pull off between Brady pulling in Aaron Rodgers the way Elway did years ago with Peyton Manning coming into the AFC West, and with that would Pete Carroll. I really think these three could just sit there and cackle at the fact that, like, so what if we mess around and mess with the chief season next twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: So what if we take down Champayton.
Speaker 4: He thought he had some big, hot second year quarterback coming in a boat next?
Speaker 3: Oh, Harbaugh and Herbert think they're all that.
Speaker 4: I think there is something happening with the Raiders where it could kind of come back with what we know.
Speaker 3: Of that logo and that brand and Autumn Wind and.
Speaker 4: Just like this, this is like, oh, we're just gonna take every way down. I don't know what they would do with it after one year, but I really think there is something in the spirit of being petty and competitive. I think there's something really entertaining that that happened fits.
Speaker 6: It just fits Aaron Rodgers and Black, it just fits.
Speaker 9: I think what Jamie just laid out has like roadkill potential, audio potential, Like when we talk about what would jump into the AFC West and the Chiefs be very careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very good. Love Varsity over there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: And like you have this old quarterback with a new team, and like I like the Peyton mann in comparison too, but like you know, Peyton Manny had that a crazy defense and the no fly zone, like that Raider is not really showing.
Speaker 2: Up with that.
Speaker 9: So I think we're all trying to make it work, myself included, be very careful trying to fit the perfect ending for this quarterback who's going to be forty two or something this year, Like I think.
Speaker 6: I want him to be good. Yeah, I think I'm wanted to be better than what he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's interesting because a lot of people are root against Rogers.
Speaker 6: I feel like our table roots for him. Kind of, yeah, kind of. He's brought a lot on himself though, I mean.
Speaker 8: Former quarterback.
Speaker 5: He's in the Stafford category, one of the best to ever do when it just comes up here Artown. I had so much fun watching him and brading all those guys. It just it doesn't feel fitting for him to end his career like it was last.
Speaker 4: And for forgive me for not understanding why the immediate like absolutely not. Why wouldn't the readers want to bring to Devontan Adam's back. It's a whole new regime now, is it just like the Davis shoes?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean like when you come in and we paid all this money and then you're like, I want out of here, and then to bring him back.
Speaker 2: It's just usually not the way it works. I mean, I.
Speaker 9: Understand it's different GM and all that, but it's usually not the way.
Speaker 6: There are some bars will never go to again. You're not loud exactly. Yeah, Yeah, it didn't go, well, all right.
Speaker 4: Let's say with quarterback top. But we're going to go to the opposite end of the age spectrum here. There are reports that teams are looking to trade up for a quarterback, and we figure it's to go for either Shadur Sanders or cam Ward. Our own Stacy Daless, who's on the field in Indianapolis, caught up with both of those guys at the combine.
Speaker 8: Should or what is.
Speaker 3: It that you are hearing from these teams? What are they loving about you in your game?
Speaker 4: I would say definitely they understand that the mentals on a different level, and uh, it's definitely an event.
Speaker 2: Is that I have over a lot of quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: What's the feedback you've got about your football acumen?
Speaker 8: I think just aq the demeanor I play with every game, you know, not to get too high, too low. Just every time I step on a field, I just got to, you know, do what I know is right for my teammates and myself.
Speaker 4: Stacey had an awesome weekend. We appreciate everything he did down on the field. Cody, we are going to wait on Beta breath to next segment. You have the entire segment to break down some guys that did work out. However, let's just quickly focus on those two that did not participate in the work out. Some thoughts on Shoudre and Cam from the weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to stick with what I said last week about Cam work.
Speaker 8: He is just he is.
Speaker 5: He has that superhero ability, but he also has that big playability. But then you get worried about is he doing too much? Sometimes he needs to know when to be Superman. He needs to know when it's okay to be Clark Camp. But he's so intriguing because he just is another natural thrower, right. He can throw from any platform, side arm, over the top. He has one where he's falling on his back and flips it under arm right, reminds you not putting him in that category. But some Patrick Mahomes Josh Allen where he makes some throws to where it's like throw it away, throw away, throwed away, and then he makes a superhero plan and you're like, okay, never mind. You know that was great to see Shador Sanders. For me, I would have loved to see him throw this week. I mean, I just are on Saturday. I think he could have helped himself a lot, especially with cam Ward out like Jackson Dart did, right, he kind of skyrocket a little bit, and.
Speaker 8: I'm solid with cam Ward being number one.
Speaker 5: Chador for me is still too, but I think that gap between two and Jackson Dart at three got.
Speaker 8: A little bit closer this week.
Speaker 6: What do you think fantastic athletes, both of them. Can't wait to see what they do at the next level. What did you guys think of Caleb Williams coming out of school?
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me too. I watched caleble Lot I thought he's great, and then.
Speaker 6: You go to Chicago and it just doesn't look the same. It's different in the NFL, so same guys. I mean, no matter who gets drafted first, they're all going to struggle. They're young guys, but I think they're as good as anybody. Any first round quarterback we've seen in the last ten years, there's as good as anybody. It depends on your surrounding cast, in your culture, your team culture. So it's just taking a chance. And I think what you said was exactly right. You don't see quarterbacks like this. This is the new age of college football quarterbacks. They're different. They're coming out of school with money, they're a little bit different. That wouldn't scare me away. I've been a big fan of Shador forever. I think he is a fine talent. I love cam Moore for everything you said, especially the Superman stuff. Now, can you dial it back in the NFL when you're in the middle of the field with the hashmarks and everybody on the field can run? And what do you do when what you did in college is not working? How do you get better? Do you have that wherewithal to be that same guy? So I wouldn't be afraid to draft either one of them. Can I pick them apart? I'm not sure. I wouldn't mind picking second, whoever goes first. That's why I fill up both these quarterbacks.
Speaker 9: I just think we're in the Superman era now. This isn't the new normal. It's obviously you mentioned Mahomes and Josh Allen, but I remember sitting here last year and I think it was Daniel Jeremiah was talking about Drake May and he was calling him he's a big game hunter, you know, like he chucks it deep to try to make the big play. There's not a lot of conservative quarterback play, and that's being reward right now. It's not the stage of like, well we missed it, let's punt, let's get at the next time.
Speaker 2: Throw it away.
Speaker 9: It's it's really I look at the quarterbacks and the playoffs and even young Jane Daniels and lamar these guys are making spectacular plays all the time. So there's a little bit of a keeping up with that that I want a superman factor. I want a guy who says, you know what, I've grew up here and I'm not supposed to throw late across the middle, but I got my guy there and I think I can make the throw. I don't think we're kind of arriving in a new era. I feel like the plays are much more spectacular, more.
Speaker 2: Often than they were even ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And just my point to that is that it's as a quarterback, you have to learn at a young age that the.
Speaker 8: Defense is going to win.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that's okay, we just don't compound the problem. And DeMarco will tell you you don't like having a quarterback who's going to put you in consistently bad situations.
Speaker 8: Right if we're on our minus twenty, we're.
Speaker 5: Going out and I'm throwing a pick after pick and now you have to come up and you're backed up every single time, or.
Speaker 8: Your back is to the goal line. It's just difficult to have momentum.
Speaker 5: But I'm with Kyle also, I don't want a quarterback who's going to go out there and be extra conservative and not have that big playability because when you put longer drives together, you have more opportunities for mistakes and turnover.
Speaker 8: So it's somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 5: Kim Ward is the perfect example of, hey, be Superman sometimes b Clark kent't sometimes just figure out the difference. But if he goes to a team that needs a quarterback right away, he's gonna have to figure it out quickly.
Speaker 4: Now we really haven't gotten It's March third, we're entering free agency soon, we're fifty two.
Speaker 3: Days away from the draft. We haven't had your refresh.
Speaker 4: Take on just Shudeur Sanders as it is deon Sanders kid, and the fact that you hear him using.
Speaker 3: Phrases like my mental game is next level. And in last Friday we were.
Speaker 4: Listening to him say if you don't want a culture changer, you know, don't draft me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to come in there and do that. What do you just make of Shador.
Speaker 4: Sanders as a personality and knowing what he is going to have to do in.
Speaker 2: The NFL unprecedented to be Dion's Sun. We've seen a.
Speaker 9: Lot of legendaries player's sons come through Dion.
Speaker 2: So it's like being Blue Ivy or something like.
Speaker 9: That's like, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm Sanders kid of the football. I think that is really the comp like my mom's Beyonce, my dad's Dion.
Speaker 2: And yet what I like about it is that you think.
Speaker 9: Well, he's he grew up rich and famous and Shaduur in primetime.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 9: Like he got the crap kicked out of him in college, crap kicked out of him physically mentally. They lost a lot of games of Colorado that he started, and he got up every single time. This is not someone who is a prima donna, who is none of that stuff. That's difficult to raise someone with that type of fame and wealth and make them physically tough.
Speaker 2: That's parenting.
Speaker 9: Like that's that's really really impressive. So I'd like to say I was gonna say, you know, be interesting to see Shadur Sanders the son of a god come into the NFL and struggle. He's already struggled, and he's already shown that he could bounce back from it. I'm really impressed with him, really impressed big time.
Speaker 6: Being a cornerback is different when you say this is my house. Being a quarterback, right is different. So what happens postgame? But I would say with these young quarterbacks, this is your punter. Punting is okay. You don't have to make the big play every single play. We can go play defense. Learn that, yeah, Yeah, and it'll take away some of those hits too. Holding the football too long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're sitting back there and trying to find the big home run play every time, you're taking some of those unecessary hits. And the other thing too with that is he knows what it takes a turn around a program. I know it's at a smaller level in college, but Colorado was one and eleven before Deon Sanders got there and Shador and Travis Hunt.
Speaker 8: I know it was by committee, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Just Shador, but last year he could have easily set out forty three sacks one hundred and twenty six in the country out of one hundred and thirty three teams. He was taking a meeting, he played the bowl game, he stayed there, he followed his brothers.
Speaker 8: Guys see that, and they respect that.
Speaker 9: We got all caught up to we were imissioned this reality where all right? So Deane's gonna coach the Cowboys. They're gonna dre no, what's happening?
Speaker 2: His dad's not gonna be a coach. I mean, it would have been fun, would have been great love right here.
Speaker 9: But it's just going to be a more conventional, toward type of deal. We're gonna try to get a normal team and a normal coach and then hopefully a super normal career.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping I just speak this into existence. I think free agency is going to get a little crazy. And if free agency gets crazy, that means teams might trade their draft picks and then we're in the wild ball the West. Where are we going to see guys though for free agency, like a T Higgins.
Speaker 3: Sam Darnold. Where are they going to land?
Speaker 4: Do they stay with their current teams or find new homes next season? We're gonna be all over it on free Agency Frenzy. Eight hours of live coverage starts months day, but we start to see to trickle outcome this week.
Speaker 2: You imagine I'm much We're go to promote this this week, Jick, all right, we're gonna break the record.
Speaker 4: Oh my godday Next Monday, ten am, he started NFL Network NFL Plus Coming up in house, QB Cody kessluh. Since Peter's not here, he didn't have to bring him his lime green cleats this time, but he's going to bring it back next time. Top quarterback performance performances from over the weekend out of Cody Kessler.
Speaker 9: Kyle Next, you got a list, Cody, you ready, I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 5: I got all the lift Harrisons too, so I'm eager to hear what you guys think.
Speaker 2: We'll be ready all right.
Speaker 9: Plus our very favorite moments from Indianapolis.
Speaker 8: Look at that beautiful man.
Speaker 2: That's Georgia's Tate Ratley.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's my guy.
Speaker 9: Where do you even begin, hair, chain, tattoos, girth at all.
Speaker 2: I love him, I love him. We're James Is gonna talk about him after this.
Speaker 9: Our favorite moments and favorite people from the comb I don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Good morning football.
Speaker 4: Some people have the audacity to say that this year's quarterback class, I don't know, isn't as good as other years.
Speaker 3: To hell with you. We are here to tell you that this group of quarterback prospects are awesome.
Speaker 4: We watched him over the weekend and now Cody Kessler is here to look at the top Combine performances from the position of the guy that runs the offense QB one, Cody, take it away.
Speaker 3: Did I sell it enough for you there?
Speaker 8: That was perfect? Venmo, come in here with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we thought last week about a handful of quarterbacks. I want to break down what that performance looked like for them on.
Speaker 8: Saturday when they did throw.
Speaker 5: And also, I do have some comparisons, and I'm eager to hear what you guys love bringing. To start with Jackson Dart I think and Jamie that was her winner of the combine.
Speaker 8: Great name, absolutely that he stole the show.
Speaker 5: He did a great job of coming out there, throwing under center, throwing from shotgun, doing all those different things.
Speaker 8: Did a great job too with his accuracy.
Speaker 5: I love the way that he worked his drop under cerer and look at that getting.
Speaker 8: Your hip open.
Speaker 5: This was the most impressive throw of me for the day. That's called a bench route per receiver, they break in, they push up vertical, and then they break out to about sixteen to eighteen yards. That is a tough throw for a right handed quarterback. And there's another one right there. Did a great job there. Now on the deep ball, he was one of the better deep ball throwers in college last year. But where he struggled sometimes as he would leave some as some underthrows right and the receiver would have to break stride. That was not the case on Saturday. Great job showing some three balls. There's a two ball there, a little bit more on a line than some more air. He just showed everything you wanted to see. Now you might have just saw a little giveaway there on my comparison at the bottom. Okay, we're going to go with my comparison. So I've heard I was up here Jalen hurts. Yeah, right, I've heard some of those comparisons.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 8: I'm not against that.
Speaker 5: I've heard some Jimmy Garoppolo a little bit here and there about Nix. Maybe jumping up quarterbacks aren't quite dual threat, but have the ability to take off and run in college. A guy that I liked that, I think he reminds me of a Dak Prescott with the Cowboys, more so when he was coming out of Mississippi State.
Speaker 8: Both from the SEC, they both.
Speaker 5: Played a lot out of shotgum, but then they learned how to planner center. Dak or if Jackson doesn't go in that first round, if he falls a little bit, maybe goes Day two and he goes to a team that has good weapons around him. I could see him coming in like Dak did with Tony Romeo in that whole situation and being petitive right away. And like I said, they're both not dual threat quarterbacks, but they'll take off and run it. They need to similar athleticism, similar build So I'm eager Kyle if you think that comparison somewhere in the ballpark. But that was something when I went back and watched the film and I was the same class as Dak.
Speaker 8: So I've got to spend a lot of time with them, good friends with them. Just remind me of their play style a little bit. In the SEC, Daxon Dart, they're calling r Goes Jackson Dart.
Speaker 9: You know, we it's fun at this time of year to refresh our memories and we look at Dak as the superstar fourth round pick. Yeah, you know, like this is not a guy who has celebrated. This was not a guy who was jumping off the Marquee fourth round day three pick. I wonder, like, we're not sitting here fifty two days out and pricking what around they're going to be in. But it sounds to me like you're saying, probably come in the league as a backup with an established veteran behind them, Like that's not a day one starter or yeah, or to.
Speaker 5: A team that doesn't have a solidified starter. Now I know Tony Rumo was the guy at the time. Yeah, but then he gets hurt.
Speaker 8: But then he gets hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe going to a team that has a lot of great pieces around him, but the quarterback's still Okay, we're not sold on this guy. Jackson goes to a team like that and then has an opportunity to compete in Dak too. Was like you said, he was MVP of the Senior Bowl. I played and also did really good job. Teams started getting interested. Dallas Cowboys coached us in that game as well. Really, and then he ends up a Dallas he was on the opposite team, but Jason Garrett was our coach for our team. But then you know, he made himself a little bit of a name there. I know he was great at Mississippi State, goes there and it ends up becoming this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, we'll show it up.
Speaker 5: One for one, all right, number two Now we're going to Jalen Milroe. Right, and this is for me, the guy that had the most to earn this week and the most approved.
Speaker 8: Because we know the athlete he is, we know how explosive it.
Speaker 5: I'm a little disappointed, and I'm curious you guys opinion they didn't test. I would have loved to have seen him run the forty through the broad jung who the vertical. I think that's where he could have maybe separated himself a little bit. Now for me, and you see right there, the problem that he had in college was that arm strength.
Speaker 8: Arm talent is all there.
Speaker 5: When he's in rhythm, when he's on time like that right there, when he's putting the ball out there, he can throw a very pretty thrill. The problem is he'll throw one great one that's an NFL level throw, and then he'll throw two or three after that to our zacurcies off a little bit, and that happened when he got under center. I do say I will say his drop did improve a little bit through a good job right there.
Speaker 8: On the deep ball.
Speaker 5: But the problem that I had was that it was too inconsistent when he was throwing on time into his left And what I mean by that is when you can catch up and get into your throat, give a little bit more time when you're phoning in rhythm, when it's a four or five, plant no hitch and let it rip to the left. That is a hard throw as a quarterback. He was missing high, he was missing behind. It was too sporadic with his throws. A coach sees that and says, okay, well that's what we saw on film. And he doesn't have the luxury of like, Okay, he had an off day, right, That's just something that shows up a lot on film, and then they translate that over to that's who he's going to be in the NFL. So that's a problem with them. But the arm talent is there.
Speaker 8: The ceiling.
Speaker 5: I think he has a high ceiling. He could absolutely develop with the team. Now, when we go to comparisons, give you a comp I went back and looked at some of these.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with DeMarco first on this one. What you think.
Speaker 5: I went back and watched some of the guys that I played against a little bit beyond my time.
Speaker 8: Okay, but we were in the NFL the same time.
Speaker 2: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 8: I like Tyrod Taylor as his comparison.
Speaker 5: And the reason I say that is because when you go look at it, and you can go back and look at Tyrod Taylor if you look at their report when they were coming out of college going to the NFL, Rod said rocket Arm can make all the throws, has potential to be a big time starter, just too many throws to where he's not consistent, and that starts with his feet.
Speaker 8: That's where I'm at with Jalen Milroe.
Speaker 5: Look better in the combine with Milroe, but when you watch his tape, he's too quick to go from his first read and then he gets a little bit of happy feet and starts looking around and then he's off balance and off.
Speaker 8: Target with his throws. So de Mark Arn know what you think on this, but I see a great comparison.
Speaker 5: And when it comes to rushing stats in college too, Tyron Ran for two thousand yards. Jal and Merrol fifteen hundred both had more than twenty.
Speaker 8: Two touchdowns rushing in their career, so very similar, and.
Speaker 2: Mike a lot of respect for Tyrod Taylor.
Speaker 6: I agree with everything you said about Milroe, though the last thing I wanted to see him do, or need to see him do, was the athletic part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we know he's an athlete.
Speaker 6: I wanted to see him throw, and I like what you said about flushing him left. That's kind of like what they did with the Vince Young back in the day. Once you figured him out. If he goes left, his completion percentage goes way down. So Milroll's got some room to grow. He's a great athlete at quarterback. But I think, like you said, this is where the NFL is headed anyway. But guys that can create off schedule, so he's got that. But when you're standing in the p and you've got to read the defense, stand and deliver, that's the stuff that we're going to need to see going forward. But I like your comparison with Tyrod Taylor. I hope he can get there at some point. He's a good player, and that's my point. If he can get there.
Speaker 5: Tyrod came into the league, is okay, who's this guy going to be a little bit bigger though?
Speaker 8: Yeah, career for.
Speaker 5: Himself though, right, still going, still playing start for the Justice and became a starter, got paid too. So I just I truly believe Jalen morrou can get to that and maybe excel that.
Speaker 8: Who knows. So we're going number three. Now we're going to Quinie Ers.
Speaker 5: This was another guy that had a lot to prove solid outing. I thought he had a great did a great job early on, struggle with some throws later on, but when you watch him throw, in my opinion, he is just a natural thrower. He is just the definition of its effortless.
Speaker 8: It's easy.
Speaker 5: I thought we were going to see a little bit more zip on some of his intermediate throws.
Speaker 8: But the reason I think he got off balance with that or was off a little bit.
Speaker 5: As you're throwing the guys for the first time, it looks like you're trying to aim some of them instead of letting it rip.
Speaker 8: You don't want to miss now.
Speaker 5: One thing I will say with his footwork though from under center, and I promise you a coach is already going to talk to him about this is when you're dropping from under center as a right handed quarterback.
Speaker 8: And I'll show you real quick.
Speaker 5: As I said that, what you want to do is when you're under center, what you want to do is right, I want.
Speaker 8: To slightly off balance with your left foot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your left foot is staggered behind your right and you always want to pivot and push right. So we're going straight down the clock. I want to pivot and push or pivot and pushing so I can get away from the center. If you watch Quinnie or Is from under center, he play a lot and shotgun and Steve Sarkegan's office similar to Lane Kiffin. And this seems like a small thing, but I promise you get to the NFL, it's big.
Speaker 8: Yeah. If you watch my left foot, he was doing a thing and you can go back to some.
Speaker 5: Of the videos where he would hop hop and then go that is half a second in the NFL. Half a second, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Righta fireball, Kyle, what you want to see?
Speaker 5: And then you got DeMarco far coming and then boom you let it rip right there, and hey, keep your shoulders level, fire your hip, let it rip.
Speaker 8: That's a comparison for Quinny and that's that's an easy fix.
Speaker 5: But that's something that I think made him late on some of those pros. Why didn't have as much velocity as he was a little late getting back through the drop.
Speaker 8: For me, I got Andy Dalton, now let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's because I can see twenty rs and Andy Dalton coming out of TCU was the definition of a gun slinger.
Speaker 8: Effortless, right.
Speaker 5: He had that where he hold it right at shoulder level and this is a little bit later, but it was just so easy for to throw the release, the quick release, great accuracy. But if you put Queen Ears on a team like when Andy was with the Bengals, with great weapons around him, with AJ Greens and all those different guys, he can excel. I don't think he's going to be a first round pick. Potentially could work up their sales today goes. But if he gets to the second round and you put him with a good roster, in my opinion, similar to Jackson Dart a little bit, I think he could excel like Andy Dalton did in Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Could we give Andy Dalton his dignity and throw some old Bengals highlights? I'm looking at but I was winning on the wearing Advisor.
Speaker 8: Is that the Sean Foster?
Speaker 2: Who am I looking at?
Speaker 8: Up there?
Speaker 2: He looks great.
Speaker 9: I don't even remember that Andy Thlton in the playoffs this year, all.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's how I he was the second round pick. It was a gun slinger, throws it very eff great arm. Just to me, I see some similarities, and I think Quiney Hearers could have that type of career if he goes to the right wing.
Speaker 2: Right, you got on num before I got two more.
Speaker 8: Gosh, I got two more to wrap up on.
Speaker 5: From there, I got Tole McCord was a guy that I was very high on with Syracuse, A little bit of a forgotten name when he left the House State played well in the ACC this.
Speaker 8: Year, Harry solid performance.
Speaker 5: The thing that set out to most of me is he throws a very catchable ball. Okay, right, he's not going to come out there and rip it as hard as he can.
Speaker 8: But when he does miss, and he's.
Speaker 5: Off on some of his throws, they're not too far in few in between, right, He's not missing twenty yards over the guy's hed, or he's dirt in at five yards short it's still in the catch trace right there. The guy that slowed down a little bit, okay, but he can still catch the ball.
Speaker 8: So he throws a very catchable ball. That's going to help him at the next level. I do think he needs to work on his.
Speaker 5: Phe work a little bit and some of the deep ball accuracy. But the COMPIE had for him, and this is strictly coming out someone that I went back and I watched a lot of combine tape, I watched a lot of reports. I believe that the comparison I have for him when he went to Washington was Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 8: I like, and the main.
Speaker 5: Reason was because Kirk wasn't a guy would come out out of college and wow you all the time at Michigan State and make these.
Speaker 8: Big time hero throws. But he throws a very catchable ball.
Speaker 5: Right when you go back to Washington with Jordan Reid and those guys that he was surrounded with. When he goes to Minnesota with Justin Jefferson, I have athletes around me. I'm just gonna put it in their vicinity and they're going to go get the football for me. So that's why I have that comparison. I know it's a little off the chart one there, it might be a little random.
Speaker 8: I just kept going through it, and.
Speaker 5: Coucord for me, reminded me of Kirk Cousins, a little bit of a mid to later round guy could potentially become a starter.
Speaker 6: I just when you say catchable ball, I think pickable ball too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: On the other yeah, that's what you don't, that's that's the opposite.
Speaker 2: But I like the Cousins come. I think it's one of the most flattering ones.
Speaker 9: You know, the stories weird, same draft classes, RG three and the same team since there ended up becoming what it became.
Speaker 2: But he did get to sit, didn't have to.
Speaker 9: Start right away, even as short as it was, and then now he's still playing this year somewhere. But I think that's one of the most flattering comps you've had. Cousins had a great career.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely agree.
Speaker 5: So the last one here is I'm going with Dylan Gabriel out of Morgan, a guy that I talked about a lot last week that had a big opportunity to help himself and up and down day for Gabriel, right, he showed some good throws. Had somewhere you could see his accuracy be off a little bit, had a little bit more arm strength and I anticipated, which was good to see. And I talked about him needing to push the football down the field on some of those deep outs on the end cuts. I didn't just need to see the go ball. I wanted to see some of those twenty yard window throws right there where you put it on the line. He did that very well. Now when we do get to the go balls, I think you could have helped himself out a little bit more of those deep corner routes where they'd go play action under center.
Speaker 8: Left some of those short, or he was late and leaving him out of bound. But overall, I think it was a solid performance.
Speaker 5: This one right here just gets over the top and a little bit inside. I like to see that little bit more outside and over the shoulder to get away from the DV.
Speaker 8: But overall a solid day.
Speaker 5: I don't think he hurt himself, but I don't necessarily think he's going to jump up the draft board from that combine. So my comparison for him, who is a guy that has been a very solid backup for many years older than the NFL.
Speaker 8: I went with Chase Daniel. Oh wow. Comparison, both had.
Speaker 5: Very successful college careers right and now Gabriel is at multiple places, but very successful college careers. Chase Daniels or Chase Daniel made a living being a backup quarterback in the NFL. He came in and played when needed. He can go out there and win some games, right, but he was a very good guy in the locker room, a very good quarterback to be the backup and help your starter out in for a year, Yillan, Yeah, he was in Saint Yeah. Right forever he's in the Saints, living behind Drew Brees, learning from them and helping him out. But sometimes that's what you need to do as a backup. You just need to be a guy that's great in support and you can go out there and compete and help the defense get better when you're on scout team. I think Dylan Grabriel can be that guy. He could have a very long career, potentially become a starter. But if his numbers called upon, can go out there and develop the right way and then you know, give the team a chance.
Speaker 2: I know how these segments go.
Speaker 9: You put a lot of thought on them and you try to pick the perfect comp there's so many names of the comps that you just laid out for us.
Speaker 2: Which one of yours is the perfect? Like your favorite comp?
Speaker 5: I feel like the Queyers Andy Dalton for me is one that I kept looking.
Speaker 8: I looked at a bunch of names for quiney Eers. I just feel like it.
Speaker 5: Queers does go on that day to second round pick both gun slingers, very effortless, the way they throw the football.
Speaker 8: He surround them with the right guys. He could develop into a very good.
Speaker 4: Foot Mom, when you were coming out, did you get calm to anybody?
Speaker 8: I don't remember, Actually I'm sure I did. I could go back and let's look it up. I don't remember. Yeah, find it, look it up.
Speaker 2: It was I think it was Michael Vick, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: I will yeah, yeah, I will say. I won't say though. When I came out, some of those combine throws, my mechanics were a little off. I developed those a better.
Speaker 3: One I got out to develop.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 5: So there's my comps. I kind of go away. I saw some of the people use I tried to make my own, and so it wasn't dis repetited. So, but those guys for me, I mean some great days, some average days, but overall their.
Speaker 6: Quarterbacks, I can't stand that. Right, everything's backwards, everything is backwards. You hate twa Boomer has the defense. Everything is going the other way. Now, it's just weird. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Boots go the other way. Yeah, I used to play them one way.
Speaker 3: Bots the other.
Speaker 4: Quarterbacks that worked out at the combine over the weekend.
Speaker 3: And we are so sorry, mister Dalton. We got it right now, We fixed it, fixed.
Speaker 9: It for Oh that's now that look Tyler Eifford in the foreground. Yeah, that's that's the Andy Dalton we know and love.
Speaker 2: Who's that Rudy Johnson? I love it, not Jie.
Speaker 4: Bernard sign for next gen Steths Power by A A.
Speaker 3: WS Kyle.
Speaker 4: You're already talking about one of those guys on this screen. It's this Texas football phenomenon that is happening over the last couple of years. Four different receivers have run a sub four to four when they've worn the hook them in the last couple of years, and they reach a top speed of at least twenty three and a half miles, which is about the speed you should drive through most country clubs.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how fast these guys can run in the forty yard dash. No other school has ever had more guys in this position run that speed in that's.
Speaker 9: Fan talk us more about driving those country clubs, Jamie, look at you must be nice.
Speaker 4: That's essentially speed that you don't have to hit the gas. Metal is just cruises, and those guys are cruising. You can find more real time Combine results and in depth analysis featuring next gen stats in the new Combine IQ dashboard, exclusively on NFL dot com.
Speaker 9: It's because the Tesla wants to drive faster through the country club, right, Jamie, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Just can't let it.
Speaker 3: You know what I should have done.
Speaker 4: I should have done elementary school driving zone.
Speaker 3: That's what I should have there.
Speaker 9: You go when you drive on Rodale Drive, you have to keep it nice and slow when you're going home at Beverly Hills.
Speaker 8: It's incredible.
Speaker 4: I'm so fancy the twenty twenty five NFL Scout and Combine is in the books.
Speaker 3: Are going to check in with Chris Rose.
Speaker 4: And Charles Davis with their big time takeaways from over the weekend.
Speaker 10: It's just Combine, combined forties. Our average forty four six seven.
Speaker 11: Come on, yeah, it's getting crazy. These kids are training at a younger age and it's more consistent in what they're doing and it's better training.
Speaker 10: Wow, let's focus on the quarterbacks. Sugar didn't throw, cam Ward didn't throw. Which guy that did throw may have become that third quarterback this year.
Speaker 11: He came in being talked about being the third quarterback for me. It's Jackson Dart out of Old Miss.
Speaker 2: I thought he had a nice.
Speaker 11: Week throwing the football and meaning session here when it was time to get on the field and throw it, just as you see on tape, very smooth and everything he's doing. The footwork keeps him balanced and on point. Excellent delivery, good anticipation, and he's got plenty of arms.
Speaker 2: You have to worry about that. Look 've dropping it the bucket right there. But look how controlled he is.
Speaker 11: Back here setting up boom. See his target points and hits it. I thought Tyler Shuck through the ball really really well coming out of Louisville, and last but not least, Quinn Eewers don't overlook him fully help you again, had a really nice throwing.
Speaker 10: We like Tyler Shuck because he's closer to our age than some.
Speaker 2: Guys throwing man. He's got four college degrees.
Speaker 10: Yeah, seven years in school. Just wear college across the sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Now is good.
Speaker 10: Fastest running backs class ever four four to eight on average, Ashton genty was not down there on the field doing his thing.
Speaker 8: Norton caught your eye needed to be, He didn't need to be.
Speaker 10: But who caught your eye that was busy about?
Speaker 11: How about someone we have talked about, Nessell mari and Hampton out of the University of North Carolina because he went to work all right, big strong, physical back, ran the four four seven to get going and then comes back and lowers it the four four six right there. But watch the cutting Watch the vision carrying the football right here.
Speaker 8: Look at the feat going through the bags.
Speaker 2: That's the deduced dally drill. See's where the bags on.
Speaker 11: That means the holes opening the opposite side.
Speaker 2: But this guy caught everybody's eye.
Speaker 11: He was off right facial Tuton because he's a North Carolina A and T transfer to Virginia Tech and he ends up running the fastest forty out of all the running backs. So you knew about him coming in you've watched tape, but after watching this, you know what you're going to do. Go back and watch more tape and see what you may have missed along the way. He's got people's attention right now.
Speaker 10: What about defensively outstanding defensive tackle class and edge class led by one of the guys that you watch down there in Knoxville.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he really good, created some great glory for us on Rocky Top. Best James Pierce because when he decides to rush the pass or you better bring a couple of people out there to keep him away from your quarterback. And he came out here and we knew he was athletic, but he runs four four seven into forty and look at all the movement skills that he's exhibiting here. I said it during the week. Yes, people can say there's bias, you name it, but I dare you to turn this on and not say this is a training tape.
Speaker 8: Every drill he went.
Speaker 11: Through was fantastic. And then we stay in the sea and we moved to the cornerback position. Maxwell Harriston got lost along the way because he had a bad shoulder and miss games this year for the Big Blue. Well, guess what he has announced his presence again with authority because he ends up running four two eight and shows exactly what we've been missing during the season. A guy who could run, cover, jump, you name it, he can do it. Maxwell Harris did Mad Max is back.
Speaker 10: As we say goodbye, one of our MVPs gets a special shout out this week. Only caught sixteen passes in his careers, a tight end at Tuscaloosa, Robbie Youtz. We always talk about guys that can play in any era. That Mustache can play in any era.
Speaker 11: He should have been playing baseball with Avner Double. I mean, look at that mustache and he'll block the heck out of you.
Speaker 2: Back to you, there might.
Speaker 4: Be a top guy from your favorite position group that you have wanted to talk about. You watched him work out over the weekend in the twenty twenty five NFL Scouting Combine. But then there's just these little pocket of moments from the combine, and we might just want to unearth one last time before we move full head of steam into free agency. Cody, is there a moment you want to look back on from the weekend from the combine?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought, and maybe I'm buying some of a quarterback. But Tyler shuck when he ran the forty yard dash and after he hit a four to six three, look at him, goes absolutely insane and the crowd is that.
Speaker 8: You can't hear the sound on.
Speaker 5: Here right now, but the crowd is hyping him up. You would have thought he just broke Xavier Worthies.
Speaker 8: For a four to sixty three.
Speaker 5: But I love that, And you know what, coaches love that, and GM's love that because they see a guy who puts in the hard work and dedication. Then he can take pride of that when he goes out there and then accomplishes accomplishments. But it was it was so cool to see that moment for him in front of the crowd, in front of everybody, because he's a lower list guy right now, he's at a top five quarterback, but he had his moment. And by the way, he was the only quarterback that ran the forty in the second group.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was his all the time and he went out there and everyone hyped him up. So I was great to see this.
Speaker 2: Is your up.
Speaker 6: My favorite guy is Arma Membo from the Mizzu from Miszoo Big off of mon Tackle yeah. Now, when you're running a forty for your life, sometimes you got to let it out. Now, listen to this guy run when he's going down the forty one. What he's going down there?
Speaker 2: Check this out? You got to get that out you yella left that out when you're running.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 2: You can hold that in that said, gee, get that out of you?
Speaker 8: Yes, you got it.
Speaker 2: You gotta scream absolutely right. Well, that's that's a once in a lifetime thing.
Speaker 9: You would never see that or would you also see it from Miami Wide receiver Sam Brown?
Speaker 8: Roll it?
Speaker 2: What are these kids doing? They're yelling?
Speaker 9: Well, they're running. We've watched a lot of forties. I've watched the Olympics many times. I've never seen one hundred meter final like you just run, you don't do it. It's unheard of.
Speaker 2: You're not running into people in the Olympics. Right, yeah, there you go. But maybe it's the vocal running is the new thing? Is that what the trainers are saying these days. You got to vocalize.
Speaker 9: It's like these these people playing tennis is now they got to run. And if you're not vocalizing, you're not running fast enough. In fact, Rich and DJ on the car. Can we rerac that you guys have I want to, I want you to.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen to it again. All right, so ready here it is.
Speaker 9: Listen especially at the beginning, and try, as Rich and DJ did in real time, to figure out what he is saying. Here we go, Sam Brown Miami Wide receiver rewrack it and then he stopped for the last thirty yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DMX, all right, So Rich.
Speaker 6: And DJ, it does kind of sound like they thought he.
Speaker 9: Was saying the word bite, like b I t e bite bite, bite.
Speaker 2: And then people online.
Speaker 9: Are saying, no, he's saying fight, fight, fight, and people are trying to figure out they're trying to find him. And I've done the research, and our research has done the research, and we can't find the answer of Sam, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: Why are you saying all of that?
Speaker 9: But there's a couple of guys yelling now and of all our years covering the combine, I've never even seen one. Oh really, so this can't be a coincidence. The trainers must be teaching this up at some point. I would think opening your mouth while your running would make kind of an air pocket and a liability like even this parachute.
Speaker 6: I was supposed to hold your bath when you're run, Oky're supposed to let it out sometimes sometimes I never seen Jamie.
Speaker 2: What do you guys?
Speaker 9: I'm with you, trying to make the shell go faster.
Speaker 8: Bye bye, bite.
Speaker 2: It works, It's incredible.
Speaker 8: That's why I didn't un four seven.
Speaker 2: There you go. You needed to do it. It's brought it backwards.
Speaker 9: If you ran a fIF you su yelled bite, you would have run four three.
Speaker 2: I believe you wouldn't be sitting here right now, buddy. I'll do things for you.
Speaker 8: If yelled anything, I do what you do.
Speaker 4: I look at guys, I'm like, but that's not very aerodynamic.
Speaker 3: I constantly an.
Speaker 2: Air pocket in there will caroshuote.
Speaker 3: That's how I think about my guy, Tate Ratlidge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 4: I mean that's either not that's either shaving off half a second if he had a shaved head, or does that make him more sleek.
Speaker 3: He's got his mouth is closed, he knows what's up. He's not yelling.
Speaker 2: It's filled with Copenhagen. Yes, don't mean. He doesn't look like Jim tom Suler.
Speaker 11: You know me.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look like Jim Afford.
Speaker 8: It right, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I love Tate Ratlige just real quick, you know, all the same to get like eating raccoon was the thing last season when he said, like.
Speaker 3: I like to eat Yes, sure, Tate Ratledice.
Speaker 4: He likes to hunt turkeys because it teats him patience.
Speaker 3: Really offensive line.
Speaker 9: When he gets that turkey, Jamie, what does he do to it when it's on his fort He bites it.
Speaker 2: Bite. I'm going to do that in life.
Speaker 9: Now watch, I'm just going to start interjecting bites, great sound bites.
Speaker 2: We'll call it a new segment.
Speaker 3: Kyle just spy.
Speaker 2: I like that guy. All right, welcome back.
Speaker 9: We are going to take you magically to the twenty sixteen combine where a young prospect out of USC by way of Centennial High School in Bakersfield with those bright ass green shoes just gotting it all around. Now Cody Kessler with us at the table. You asked about the comps or someone asked about what were your comps coming out? PFF had you as a case Keenum, an NFL network had you?
Speaker 2: Is Kirk Cousins like, I'm not kidding, those are the real comps. What do you what do you like looking back at this tape or what do you hate about it?
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 5: I was not too proud of my mechanics right there. Also didn't like the big baggy shorts and the baggy shirt. That was the time I looked a little buffer if I got some of those tight fits. But yeah, the mechanics got a little better when I got to these.
Speaker 8: Your cousin, Yeah, there is too soon.
Speaker 2: Now you shoot Kessler? You like that? Kessler h