Speaker 1: Joe Go ahead, baby, I say, explain for me what what is the tax system? So the tax we gotta get Joe in there next one, Joe In.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 1: No, listen, listen, I don't know I could do it. Because look, when y'all saying these workouts, I prompt. My dad was a professional bodybuilder and he works out every morning four o'clock.
Speaker 3: I want to get you really get there. Listen, we're talking about reps. I'm not talking about hello reps. I know I underan debo.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you the one person that I want to go, I'm gonna come for sure. I want to come, and I want to bring my dad. Yes, I promise you, because my dad he trains like you guys.
Speaker 3: I need to get back right.
Speaker 1: I need to get back right with the training, the pushing, the failure, the one hundred and fifty reps off the victim.
Speaker 3: My dad he's about all of that.
Speaker 1: So when y'all are saying that, I know because the training that I started lifting when I was in the seventh grade, my dad was training me and my brother. So all of this stuff that you're saying makes complete sense. Where it's more the mental You know what I'm saying, Like, you got to push past failure. You know what I'm saying that you think that you're done, You're not done. You got another repping you you know what I'm saying, You got another four You could push it. So that mental state is everything. So I know, I stopped working out a little bit since I retired, So a.
Speaker 3: Little bit back in the debo, chill out, chill out.
Speaker 1: I definitely definitely, definitely need to get back in the gym.
Speaker 3: So we bought us up.
Speaker 1: With the tax system, I definitely want to come out there. Just let me know a little bit about it.
Speaker 4: So every after every tax after every set, thirty okay push ups, that's the baseline, okay, Okay. So let's say we're doing try set pushdowns and the count is two hundred.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: On your way to two hundred, you stopped to take a breath, like you put the weight down for a second.
Speaker 2: That's twenty. That's tax twenty.
Speaker 4: So on top of your push ups at the end of thirty five you initially had, now it's fifty five.
Speaker 3: Now it's fifty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you close your eyes, it's twenty. Jewelry Joe, Yeah, jewelry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, listen, there's no time to come in there.
Speaker 3: With no jewelry on.
Speaker 1: They ain't no reason, ain't no reason to have no jewelry on when I'm in the gym.
Speaker 2: And then whatever else we decide to tax, really some some bullshit. We don't like it. I'm taxing unnecessarily conversations, not paying attentions to the workout.
Speaker 4: Hey man, they taxing no, no, for sure, just whatever, because sometimes there's certain ship Like if I see somebody just acting like they tired, but I can tell they're really not moving a certain way for the camera.
Speaker 2: I'm just taxing all that shit, taxing everything.
Speaker 1: How fast can you tell that somebody is going to quit or not ready for the gym?
Speaker 2: Five minutes? First extensions, because when you tell somebody two hundred, then you'd be like what you say, hold on that. The first thing that we usually see is when the person says how many left? So say we do try such extensions and we'll get in you're forty three or let's say forty yo, got left one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 3: If you can see somebody melt, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be out there I'm a sticker for the kids and it's not about intimidation. Then you'll see like oh ship one six a year and don't stop. Now you gotta do your pushes. You go straight from that exercise push up board. Yeah, it's no walking around, don't try to take no bathroom break, stretch out of your ard.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But people aren't ready for that because you your lackic acid. What if your arms something, Joe, I'm gonna tell you right now, Like honestly, it's a point.
Speaker 3: It's a point where the point of can.
Speaker 1: You tell I had to jump back into who and what I was that built? Who I am that that person?
Speaker 3: I was like, I had to jump into that mil like matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Actually, we got a clip where I'm doing pull ups, where I'm doing I'm doing rose and I grabbed this thing brou and I couldn't. I couldn't get this some bitch move bro the first time y'all got that clip, y'all got that clip, Let me doing them.
Speaker 3: Rose, whatever the complim. I couldn't look for time, dude like hey, I can do it. And in my mind I'm like I know I can do it. I don't want to. Why don't I want to do it? And I'm like, you know what, the hell with it?
Speaker 1: I got to dig into it. So you go and you grind through it like literally, that's just what you do. Yeah, it's no other way to get it done other than to be like, you know what, I'm done. I I before I even got to that workout due I had said to myself. I had already said it to myself. I'm not digging into that. I don't want to go there. I don't want to go there. I don't play all this time. I don't want to go there. And they got me into that space where I'm like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 2: I'll watch. I watched your switch. I saw when hey, Joe, listen, no no bs.
Speaker 3: Right. I know me, I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 2: I know how to poke the bed so right. I know I studied him. I know he has that switch right, yes. And the thing about it is his switch is he's almost like Bruce Brandan and the Hawk. He got to learn the control it because he can go way off the deep end. I don't give a because I need it. I need you to be that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wont to be the hawk.
Speaker 2: I'm Frank Castle. We're gonna tear some ship up. We were doing the push ups, yo, he was cursing funk that he looking at me and how that's how he right, really fed up in the head. But I said, Deebo, take it there, I said, to that dark place and I looked at hot in his eyes. I said, what the He had a transformation, that's what Joe. And I'm like, yeah, but what what I'm trying to say is Joe he started off very positive like, and it was an intimidating, good positive. If you know Debo or you study them, you'll see, Okay, yes, his facial expressions are intimidating, but that's just him, right, because he's a man of substance. He's not no pushel, so he can't prepare. He was warmed up, you know, he's already warmed up that he had to tap into that bad man. He had to tap into what we call we call it a kill jar. Right, take all the stuff that's happened to you put in that jar, and sometimes you got to take the top off and let it go. And when he did that, the whole workout change. I said, that's who I wanted. I a nice guy. I respect the nice guy. I need the bad man to day. Go find that man and bring him to me. Count that man doing a push ups. He found that man doing a t bob. He stout doing the lap rolls that man once for a while. Play play some more of them clips.
Speaker 3: Man. I know we got some more lined up.
Speaker 1: But Joe, they say brou it and I'm looking for him to give me something back, and he wasn't giving me nothing.
Speaker 3: Back, and that was just missing me off. More like, I want to fight, bro, I want to fight this nigga. I'm like, I want to fight this niggle. Give me something like I love you, Bro, I'm like you, motherfucker. I'm like, I'm like you mother. Y'all was working in the volume. Play man, let it play through. Let's do it is right.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: He ain't allowed to have his start, but you gotta start.
Speaker 1: Change you changed and change locations changed what you can do? Baby, This right here is funny.
Speaker 3: Joe, listen that you call it stretching. Them called it stretching him last.
Speaker 2: I don't look like last, man. I see why they find you. Yes, sir, Yes, sir we get on that plane, come up seek when we get on.
Speaker 3: That plane for what, I don't know. Man, they got a banter back and forth. That's beautiful, bro, it's love. Yes, yes, he negatives.
Speaker 2: He got the work there how native because he switched the crap. He's switched location.
Speaker 4: He's speaking.
Speaker 2: Cramp right.
Speaker 3: My body started cramping. I'm trying to do a pull up.
Speaker 1: I can't my leg up because it cramping, like I can't even look cramping, and my hands fring.
Speaker 2: Back of my hey day. When I say corner to he he over here.
Speaker 1: It was long, long time ago. I started feeling good. You start telling all them.
Speaker 3: To lies and cry.
Speaker 2: I try to back peddle now everything going, say it, I'll lock you down. I'm not ashamed, over rated.
Speaker 3: As wear the shirt that I pulled the shirt off, full of weeks out, a hund of weeks out.
Speaker 2: Jump in the morning. Don't say tended five. Oh that's early.
Speaker 5: This is his full said ten five. He said tended fire. They had what he did and what he said they was sitting down doing. I say not as I do because of that attitude.
Speaker 2: What's spot you on?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Round so on that one.
Speaker 1: I guess I was supposed to do five. I heard ten and five, so I did ten and then the other one. I guess it was it was supposed to be switched around. But you know, hey man, listen, I was. I had jumped into the bag that they wanted me to get into.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and it was it was, it was. It was over for then. I was.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do whatever the hell we was doing. And if I sat down, then funk the hell with it. You know, hey guy, I will ask you all this. So the Ashton Hall. Do you all remember the Ashton Hale workout? He gets clowned on the internet. What do you think he learned from the workout? Did he do good out there?
Speaker 2: He did? Yeah, he did great. I was act.
Speaker 4: Came in to work like people come in to find content. I've noticed that some people that come We trained like there was no cameras on. We was just getting to the money. He ain't complaining his security guard jumping the workout. He was training on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't bring no camera man with you because they gonna throw that boy in that work out.
Speaker 3: Now, whoul y'all say, surprise, y'all. The most.
Speaker 2: I think ash is surprised is because he didn't have to live up to his persona. Nobody don't give a fuck about We don't give a fuck about no goal yard bag, like when he first came. Because I hate to say, his reputation precedes him. You think he's arrogant, you think he's solved all this, and it's because he's a well mannered kid with money that's successful. So if you don't know him he's soft, that don't get him soft. But when you come in that gym, hey, bro be you fuck these cameras. He got a chance to really be around two people that didn't give a fuck about his money. We didn't ask him for his information. We don't want no sponsorship, nothing. We can't work like we're gonna bring the dog out of you. What happened was he got a chance to leave his persona at the door. Fuck that goal yard bag. We're about to get to it. And he got a chance to really earn his keep. And I said, bro, this is a difference. When you're working out by yourself, you're working out with your personal trainer. They're gonna spoon feed you. You don't give a fuck. It's men amongst men. He had. He wasn't dead lifting. He came rust and started delephant and started going crazy because he got an adrenaline rush because in their energy is transferable. When proby do some shit, I'm up next, and it just keeps going. So for the first time in a long time, he was able to beat himself without being judged. Nobody had their hands out, nobody disrespected him. He got treated like everybody else and there. Once you walk in, it's not about how much money you got, it's not about stature. You can be the fucking I don't given fuck who you are. You come in here. You're a regular fucking person, just like us, and it just brought symmetry. So he shocked us. I'll say, Matt Rife did.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you about Matt Rice, so.
Speaker 2: Loutes Matt Riff. I did not.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect him, bro, he came the same thing came in there. I didn't know what to expect.
Speaker 3: But he's a dog.
Speaker 2: Bro. You work hard, you work hard. Some of these people might not be.
Speaker 4: You come in and they be the strongest, but for what they can do, they max it y like you get the maximum output, and that's really what mattered.
Speaker 2: He wasn't trolling. He wasn't training. It's certain people that come because he had a publicity of the gym and they want to be a part of the gym because they want to go viral. And for me, I could be home with my family, I could be training for myself. Kissed me off. When I got people in it that really want to get to it and for the cameras, but for them, for their soul, for their body, it's a different type of it's a different type of bonding. Yeah, okay, a couple of times, like when we trained with Depot, one of the best parts of the training was the conversation after that.
Speaker 3: That's the real growth.
Speaker 2: That's the we're gonna put in this pain together and we're going to sit down and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So when we have these kids come in, some of them don't know what to expect, and so we sit there. We had a couple of kids cry while working out.
Speaker 3: I think that's that's that's a big part of of of y'all's.
Speaker 1: Yeh uh involvement or transformation from the actual workout to what what comes from it, and that that he like I said that that physiological and psychological aspect of it and basically what I think you're starting to get into is more of the mental aspect and the mentorship of it. And how many guys that you see, you know, you coming there and you look at him and you say, oh, he's not gonna be able to do it. But how many of those guys you look and you say, oh, shit, he about to be a dog. It's gonna be a dog right here.
Speaker 3: And how many of those guys are coming in there and you're just like, you know what, he's trying to work through something. I can see it, I can feel it, you.
Speaker 2: Can see it in the face.
Speaker 4: It's also a lot of times when you meet people like even as men, we all got a little wall up. Yeah, you're not seeing past the wall. When you suffer together, you go through pain, and now we're all dying here together. Everybody lets that wall down, so we sit down after this when we That's why people start crying. That's why sometimes their emotionals come out because it's been suppressed for so long and they never to let it out.
Speaker 2: So if they let their.
Speaker 4: Well down, they around people who care about them, who could give a shit less if the cameras were.
Speaker 2: On or off. Yep, and and and I think it brings them.
Speaker 4: I think it brings the best out of people, and then they're able to say, no, bro, this has really been bothering me.
Speaker 2: And this helped me a lot with that. I'm sorry. They started to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Like Shizzy.
Speaker 2: Shizzy was a he's a young LA influencer. I don't know if I'm allowed to say that brand. But he came and the pressure on him to be perfect, the pressure on him to just do all these things. And he came in and while we're filming, he like, I know, y'all want to break me, y'all want to see me fall like everything. Yo, We're not here, bron to make you better. So she stop. I didn't care about the filming, and we hugged him and he started crying. I said, bro, let that shit out.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: We men, we all nobody here to break you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: We all go through shiit. But no matter what, quit. I think that was one of the most emotional things. And when destroying came, he had a baby. I said, bro, if you quit during this fucking workout, you expect your wife quit to quit during labor, You're gonna quit do a fucking workout. But you want to ask her to push a fucking baby out. What if she say I don't want to do and she did. How to fuck is not gonna make you bro do say things like that, it's a reality switch, like, oh shit, for us, it's not about breaking nobody. We just don't want to see you quit. It's that I've been wanting, like this ship, we gotta go because my mentality is a little bit different. I'm a firefighter. I can't afford to quit. His mentality is way different. This is how he feeds his father, his mother, how he feeds himself. If he quit, he goes broke. If I quit, die, Yes, sir, So we can't afford to quit on no aspect, whether it's being a flow into a fighting fires, you gotta fight through that shit. Ain't no fucking say, hey, chief, give me a water bottle, give me a gatorade in the middle of a fire and a lady's on the third floor. Fuck that, I'm going to get her. And if I lose my life in the process, so fucking be. This's what I sign up for. That's the same thing he does this ship, defeat his family. So if he pushes to the extreme, the sudden happens, this is what he signed up for. Everybody's not willing to risk their life for their lifestyle. They just want the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yes, yet, yes, I think I think I think that that that that's a big one right there. Man. Everybody's not risk willing to risk their life for the lifestyle. Like it's it's certain aspects that come along with everything that you do. Assumptioning the risk is what it's called, and that a lot is sacrifice rather it's you know, time, money, emotion, blood, sweat, tears, whatever it is. And I don't think a lot of people understand that concept. I know you guys got the clothing Bran, I see it back there till till the death?
Speaker 3: Man, how long y'all been doing that? What? What? What? How y'all come up with that?
Speaker 4: It's the tddy since that's been since twenty twenty one two, I like to say, around the same time where I started filming.
Speaker 2: It was just, uh, it was something I.
Speaker 4: Always like my father always used to say to me, like anytime I was going through anything, it's like, well, it's gonna be like that to you die. He always say that, Like I'll complain about something going on in schools.
Speaker 2: It's bad. Now it's gonna be like that to you die.
Speaker 4: So from like to the death, I'm just gonna go do this to to you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna deal with whatever happens.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna deal with it anyways till I die. That was the whole thing. And then that shit quickly came up in the gym because every set was like yo, so you die to the death, bro.
Speaker 4: And then transferred over and we made it a brand, a community, a bunch of like minded people.
Speaker 2: I like to look at it less like a clothing brand and more like a community.
Speaker 4: It's everybody that everybody that I've never seen some like I don't even want people wearing it if they're not gonna live to live that type of life. Of course, of course they invest well, at least they invested in themselves to the point where they're getting in the gym every day.
Speaker 2: And like, whether you're trying to be a body.
Speaker 1: You gotta start somewhere. You know, Hey, hot, do you hear you? You did a little d one soccer on and you got a degree in what is that civil engineer?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh, your soccer game? Where where is it at what you mean?
Speaker 1: Where is that where your soccer game in comparison to to uh to like a professional amateur Like.
Speaker 2: I'm right up there with him, right up there with I believe so he could. I'm a little heavy now, but I like, no, I know, I.
Speaker 3: Seen, I seen you had victim weigh one hundred and seventy one pounds. Oh wish.
Speaker 1: It was he was.
Speaker 3: He was one hundred and seventy one pounds.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: I've seen it on this I've.
Speaker 2: Seen it on his story again back then, back then that the.
Speaker 1: Victim why he was running around there kicking the ball and everything. Okay, see up there in flexing all this other stuff with the little sweet hair and everything, laid back, grease down and everything, you know, saying crazy debo different now different, got a hold of him, man, Joe.
Speaker 4: Look, look when you come, it's going to be me and you versus the two old heads.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yes, yeah, what's over with? Yeah, ain't got it? Let me tell you. Let me tell you what I got, Bro. We ain't talking about the ways. The drive and the push.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see me go to another level, That's what I'm saying. Yes, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go till I can't. I'm gonna go a Joe, let me ask you a question. What's stopping you from training?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Thank you answer answer to the question, I.
Speaker 1: Got myself, myself, myself myself.
Speaker 3: You can start back. I just start back to training.
Speaker 2: This is this is real talk, right, speak about sacrifice. God has blessed you to play in the National Football League, something that I dreamed I could have went to, right and I was just getting high school and college, but I was kind of went on vacations to other colleges that kind of derailed that story. Trying to say is God has also blessed you with a podcast, right yes, that being said, are you comfortable enough not to hit the gym?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So what the fuck are you waiting for? Joe?
Speaker 1: And No, No, I'm bullshit. I'm gonna do it right after this. I'm starting back today. I promise you today, Joe, don't talk you heard me, because I'm not what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 2: Promise what I'm not gonna do. I'm not gonna do it, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to because we got grown man, grown man conversations.
Speaker 3: And I know I got a gym downstairs that I know I got one. In this I'm making an excuse.
Speaker 1: It's excuse me. It's nothing but excuses. It's nothing but excuses. I'll being lazy. So I'm literally starting back out today.
Speaker 2: So cool. When you do it recorded, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Record it for sure, every day, every morning back in the Joe today.
Speaker 2: You're a check.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get your know, de boat, give me the on the cell phone. On the cell phone. Oh yeah, now, Debo, you're done messed up? Now what.
Speaker 3: Messed up with? Because now I'm give stop now I gotta catch up. Stop stop playing with me. You know what make it so bad?
Speaker 2: Joe? You know it's so bad?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, he acting like working out about five days a week.
Speaker 1: I ain't even at seven, all right, but for real, I'm bringing my pops. I'm bringing Pops to the gym. I'm bringing Pops to the gym. He Pops to the gym because that's the person that I can actually work out that ain't victim weight.
Speaker 2: I believe in you, Joe.
Speaker 3: I think thank you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Hear they be saying the same ship to me. I don't like yo, there's a clip. Maybe you could pull the clip up. But Joe, I was at the Fanatics Fist in New York, minded my motherfucking business, okay, yes, and moving peace for I turned my around the corner. I see people looking at me with this face, the face you know the face. Yes, yes, myself.
Speaker 2: I was nervous. I was like, I was about to turn back out my hollow at you, but he caught me. He locked my eye how to go up to him, and he started pressing me.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I did not press him.
Speaker 2: My I didn't even get the people you live, Debo.
Speaker 3: You was sizing them up. You might have took a couple of steps. I'm just saying I didn't press him.
Speaker 2: Asking questions if you ain't getting done, trust much. I don't asked the question.
Speaker 3: Did I ask a question? I didn't. I didn't. I asked the question right, come on.
Speaker 2: It was you know what I cannot tell it was a It was a I'm starting to sweat because I'm nervous to question. The question was asked certain debo, but it was a little of aggressive life.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to find out.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to find out another way, I said, I said, I said, Hey, hottie, you ain't get my text message.
Speaker 2: You did not say it like that. You're lying.
Speaker 3: Wow, I have the video.
Speaker 1: Do you can y'all pull the clip he's talking about. But I'm just telling y'all, I said. What I said was, hey, you ain't get my text message. I don't know exactly the tone in which I said it, because my memory is bad. I had concussion for Hey, you asking that the tone was the tone was up, Debo, the tone was aggressive, had to be bully, Debo.
Speaker 3: It could have been probably bruh already, I see it now a thousand percent. Listen.
Speaker 1: It might have been aggressive because I've been told that sometimes when I say things, it sounds aggressive.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I might've been trying to make that one aggressive. I'm not gonna lie you thousand.
Speaker 1: When I get back into it and I think about it, because I was feeling some type of way and I just seen him and he laughing and joking, he slapping hands and all that ship with everybody and all that, and you just gonna.
Speaker 3: Make like I ain't texting nigga, you ain't seeing my text. You just think that's how he said it was.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: I know that, Joe.
Speaker 2: It didn't stop. It didn't stop there. So now we're in the bar. We feel like little mini celebrities because we ain't got no money, Joe. Everybody that got on jewelry, they got alcohol. I'm asking for compro many glasses of water and people like this, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, he follow us in the bar, lying, bro, yes, Joe, we were you was there, Joe. We was walking through, man, and I just happened to stop by.
Speaker 3: That happen and seeing him again to tell you you okay, I'm like, no, I can't you really? You really looked like you was okay. Wasn't that? Ain't that right? Hotey?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh wow, Yeah, how's it going on? It was a very positive event and a great event we talked about.
Speaker 2: Brouh.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, man, when that boy Winby came through there, man, he made me feel disrespectful.
Speaker 2: That's tall like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like looking up at nobody like that.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm like, damn, I might want to just shout or something.
Speaker 2: Didya? Because that was our first time there? Did y'all enjoy it?
Speaker 3: That was our first time. I'm gonna tell you this it was my first time there, and I don't I don't really drink like that no more. And you know, I'm older. I don't know, maybe because I wasn't drinking, or maybe because I'm just not into that no more. You just standing around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it was.
Speaker 3: That's what it was a lot of move apart.
Speaker 2: In fact, the fact that was.
Speaker 3: Set up.
Speaker 2: We set up. I dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sneaking past.
Speaker 2: I had to get you. He said.
Speaker 3: What he did, what he said? I say, not that too. Y'all want to bring up all the aggressive clips. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: All you put chalk on, You put chalk on, he put chalk on? Hell, yes, this is thirty five, yes, sir, No.
Speaker 2: Chalk is allowed. The strips.
Speaker 3: Usually a chalk is allowed. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: It was four places and some chains on the bar. They want bab bo rolls. I just woke up eight minutes ago. Bro, I mean you put the straps on. You make an excuse me, you know.
Speaker 3: Look, that's why me and you we're gonna work out perfectly. We're gonna get right. Listen, Joe, ain't no straps you wake up early in the morning. Listen, man, We're gonna let you do all that. Okay, the push ups. The push ups is gonna get you. I'm telling you that right now. I'm locked in and I'm focused on.
Speaker 2: Top of that, Joe. So if you're doing your push ups, listen, let's say, oh yeah, listen to this ship time one stop.
Speaker 4: If you stop in the middle of your push ups or put your knee on the floor or something, it's another twenty. It's another twenty on top of the thirty five or the fifty five that you owe. So that number autam fast for you know, you might be a two fifty to sixty and shit looking bad?
Speaker 2: All push ups and we don't close.
Speaker 3: The gym till you finish, all right, all right, Joe? And you can't touch the ground.
Speaker 1: How long does the workout? How long does the workout normally take till somebody job?
Speaker 3: See, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the ones that's sound like might to failure.
Speaker 3: I give me a number. There's no numbers. It's number numbers. So you get a number. I take it back. You get a number at but that number can go up.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. That's that's the workouts. I'm here for I'm here for it. But there's no there's no ceiling. They just can keep moving the ceiling. You just gonna have to keep going.
Speaker 3: Set as soon as they tell you we got two hundred, we got, we got, we got, we got thirty five, we got, we got even it breaks down the tens and five.
Speaker 1: It's like we were doing. But if you trick it off, it's a tax. Okay, No, that's what gets you. That's what gets you, the taxes, Joe.
Speaker 4: The tax beginning is two hundred thirty five, So it's two thirty five. That's two thirty five, three fifty with a couple of little long breasts and a little break in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shove response. That's on you.
Speaker 4: That's on you.
Speaker 3: You determined. I gotta be on pace. I gotta be Joe.
Speaker 1: Controllables, control, You're not going to control. Listen to me, Listen to me. Come in there with your mind ready that I am going to go through Hell. Yes, I'm going to have to push through it. Don't come in there like I did where I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna come in here. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. I'm not digging into my bag. No, that ship worked for like the first three sets.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: I already know what time it is, Debo, I already know what respect. So I'm already come and taxing. Listen, they taxing the hell out of me without telling me about the tax. Me hit the ground. That's a tax. What you mean attax twenty five twenty more? Huh yeah, me touched the ground. Bro, they't attaxed me. So tough, I said, ship, you can tax me all you want to. You can't get. You can't get, you can't get nothing out of you can't get blood our turn up, bab. I'm like, shit, y'all, don't see a tax all you want. I ain't got no money.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, that's where drink. Yeah, you had the color he had the colored water, the color water hydration.
Speaker 3: Drink water hydration, Joe hydration, the supreme. Joe got to.
Speaker 4: Y'all sweating while we training, while we trading. Ain't no time for us to go chick, get a little water break, and we do that after we just go go.
Speaker 3: Listen, you go kill yourself. I already did a whole hour of cardio. You want to tell me I can't drink man, kiss my black as, I'm gonna get me something to drink, nod.
Speaker 2: But you know what it is.
Speaker 4: You know what it is, especially even with the influencers like you come in there. What really happens is you find out about yourself. Bro, No, you're learning about yourself because everybody's everybody coming like, oh yeah, it's just the workout, I could do this or no, it's everybody's on something.
Speaker 1: Everybody I knew looking at it, it wasn't just the workout. My kids, I said, Bro, I'm not dude, No, I'm not bruh. I ain't got that in me.
Speaker 3: No more. I don't even I don't even desire it like that. Son, I donet lost. I'm telling them I don't lost every competitive bone in my body. I ain't got nothing everything. I'm telling them everything. Dad ain't going there, bro, I'm telling you, just debo everything. Man pulled that ship out and I'm like, God damn it, now I gotta go there. What y'all doing the workouts with the people.
Speaker 1: That makes every difference because you can't tell somebody what to do, you know what I'm saying, But you showing me like, man, I'm hitting these two. I got I got a hundred, so you gotta go hit the hundred.
Speaker 2: So having y'all do the workout, seventeen year old everything, they're doing it too.
Speaker 4: That'll well, people come in and the seventeen our seventeen year old kids will drop them off, drop them smooth bags right off the jump, right off the jump, well will they'll jump it and they can't understand it, and I'm like, yo, he's seventeen, he's eighteen.
Speaker 3: But they been, they're they're doing that condition. They've been doing this, and our condition for them.
Speaker 2: Was, Okay, I want you to do something besides this. So now they go to football camp for Montclair State August left. We got two of them go on side of my nephew Agent and that type of stuff we do. We we it's about you grown with us, so we can help you to grow. Go whatever you like, we support it. If it's positive, we're going to support it because it's it's this is how I of got life, And how do you tell you when you leave you can't take none of this shit with you. So certain things you gotta give away, and that's knowledge, motivation and sometimes Tom because you can't. You want to be remembered by good deeds, and you want to be represented by the good deeds that you did. People keep it going. Hm, that's what we try to give back to the community all the time. And if we try to get these learning lessons, these life lessons, like once you leave here with us, take that with you for the rest of your life. So that's that's just sorry, that's.
Speaker 3: What we try to do. He who and what inspired you me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. I grew up like in the eighties, so I'm older. So all we have is Rambo movies. What the fuck is so funny? That was one of he's going to give before. No, but it was a little bit different, Like all we had was rocket Go ahead, bro tell the story away. Somebody in shape. It was everything was about being in shape, and of course I played sports, and for me, it was just it was something that was different. I never did drugs. I never, I never, I never, I hardly ever drank never. I just want to always be in shape. So you gotta figure like Rambo and all that, everybody was in had a nice physique and then up I started going to Diamond Gym when I was sixteen, and I'm like real life superheroes, like, oh shit, yeah. Because even when I was in the you know, doing good and doing bad, I always stayed in the gym. And then I found out as I got older it was therapy for me. Mentally. It's certain things. If you tell your girl, she'll use it against you. You tell your homeboy, he'll think you weak. You can't tell mommy because she gonna tell Daddy. Like so certain things as a man you gotta deal with internally. And I went to the gym, and I used to always say, Okay, I'm gonna turn my pain into power. Whatever I go through mentally and physically, I'm gonna take that out on myself in the gym, and I'm gonna make me a better person. So that's that's just it's just my inspiration was like looking at Ronnie Coleman, uh, Dorian Yates of course, CT Fletcher and honestly speaking, and this is not no bullshit because de Bo de Bo is on the on the on the on the on on a live but watching him try trans transition from football to getting in shape at his ACU, we kind of the same age. He's still playing with five hundred. He's still doing them de bot things. Listening to Macavelly throwing the weights. I find inspiration in that, and I'm like, yo, if he could do what I could do, because you never know who's paying attention to you for the good, not just for the bad. Oh, he got a bad attitude. He was getting fine. Fuck all, he's an athlete. You understand, y'all, Macs, y'all can't control him. Man's in shape, so you want to piss test him every week. I pay attention to everything because you control fear, and this man is invested in his body. But he made his body a weapon. Just because he made his body a weapon does not mean he's a threat. My biggest thing. And I watched him put the work in and then to go to the gym when him he's training four o'clock in the morn, I said, honey, four o'clock in the morning, thirty is something like that. So for me, I'll just say, like, my biggest inspiration was to be healthy because in my hood, everybody's high. It's a lot of junk. He's just a lot of you know, it's a lot of bad stuff going on. So that was my positive away from the hood I got. You always wanted to be different from everybody.
Speaker 3: Stuff. What about you, Haddie?
Speaker 2: Uh my inspiration?
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, Bro, it was always just like my whole thing was creating a better situation for my family.
Speaker 2: It was just bad. So my thing was I was trying to play. I was playing soccer. That was my whole thing. I was gonna go pro since a young kid.
Speaker 3: I'm training like I was.
Speaker 4: I would go to training in the morning, and then midday I had practice with the team, and then at night, I was going to the gym by myself.
Speaker 2: I did that my whole life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told my m CL and then, Bro, all I knew the reason why I got so heavy in the gym was because all I knew was like my physical output, Like I related physical output, how hard I work can get me here.
Speaker 2: So when I lost that and I wasn't playing anymore, I was like all I knew how to do was physical.
Speaker 4: I didn't know how to like, I'm trying to get to it and make this better for my fans, but all I know is physical.
Speaker 2: All I know is that type of work. So I just put all that into the gym, Bro, and like that's.
Speaker 4: Why when he told you all the story like he like, he called me pretty boy, and then I asked him to work I know he called me pretty to the point where I'm really I'm really going through it because of my knee.
Speaker 2: I was depressed. I wanted to fuck him up.
Speaker 4: That's why I said, Yo, ahead up, my man, I said, Yo, tell the old man, keep calling me pretty boy.
Speaker 2: I want to work out. We're gonna see how pretty I am. That's that's a fact.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 4: Because he was doing it every day on my bad days. You know you're having a bad day, Yeah, you pretty boy. I'm like, oh no, no, no, no, not just pretty boy. Ribshot, oh pretty boy. And he walked away, and you're getting like like now manhood being tested, you know, uncaus it's true.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you coming back from that injury?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: How you told me he did that to you?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's all right, I'm gonna answer boy part. Yes it's true. I did it.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I hit him a lot and a lot to do and now yeah, I actually I add The funny thing is I told my uh my pet muscle in two thousand and three, on my first date benching and then I kind of reaggravated the tendon. Then the tendon popped off. So I met a good doctor at Summer Hell. Doctor Vasque was and he said I could repair it. I'm like, bro, it's been tour since two thousand and three, so it's twenty years of scar tissue and he had shriveled up. So they repaired it. They brought it over. So I'm on my ninth week post stop. I've been out the slang for two weeks. I'm slowly getting back in the gym. I can't go full throttle because they said six months. But oh yeah, I explained to the doctor.
Speaker 3: I need it.
Speaker 2: I cannot even if I go to the gym to walk on a treadmill or go to the gym and watch them train.
Speaker 3: I need it.
Speaker 2: It's a part of It's a part of who I am, and I don't think people understand it. I know, as athletes, when you get hurt, watching people want to field play and you guys. The thing about you guys getting hurt, money's involved, your careers involved, your status involved, But it's also a mental toll on getting hurt, and people don't see that aspect of me. I can't be in the gym. I'm losing weight, I'm losing strength. It just played with me mentally until I got my wrap around it. And honestly speaking, I had to you said something to us when we was in we was in Pittsburgh and also when I spoke to you when we was texting DM and be patient. So I had to look myself in the face and be like, damn, if I'm telling all these kids to be patient, I gotta be patient. So I was patient for six weeks got low only I was able to get out the sling. So now I'm trying to rehab back and get back to it. But just doing something little means a lot to me because I'm staying that. So now it's going to be the challenge of being better than where I was at.
Speaker 3: That's a build up, that's a process. You didn't take time.
Speaker 1: Anything worth having takes time and it takes a little bit of pain and the person thence to get to it.
Speaker 4: It's not a minute, Bro, It's different for us. You know, most people, Bro, Most people, honestly, they get like full mo. They feel like they're missing that one. People are going out to the club here, going there, they feel they want to be there like he really like And I'm the same way. You get full when I see people at the gym and I'm not there, I'm like, fuck yo, they're in there working and I'm over here like I'm on my county, you know, and I'm going. Uncle used to go live every day at Diamond. Sometimes you wouldn't even call me. I see him go live and be there, all fuck it. I get up, put my shoes on, and.
Speaker 3: I go m Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: It's a different circle that you surround yourself with and people that you're around. It could be it could be that, it could be left field.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the club. I want to go here, I want to go do everybody out, Or it could be this. You know what I'm saying. You choose what you kind of fall in love with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, it's it's it's it's the company you keep. Well, we'll speak to the person that you are and and the things that you do and and uh what what what it is that you you want to do aspire to be and everything else?
Speaker 3: So you know what we want to do?
Speaker 1: Really though, is we done came to that mark and we want to thank you guys man for coming on. We appreciate you. Sure, we're going to set up this workout for Joe, myself and my father and Hotty with your father there. That way it's three old heads.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Hey. If y'all ain't know, Joe young age you work out?
Speaker 2: He young?
Speaker 3: How you here? I think hody like what you twenty seven, twenty eight something like that? Young young man? How you son? I got kids? Your age.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty seven, I got I got key, I got kids, Hotty age. Okay, so I might bring my son with me too, just in case. You know what I'm saying. And matter of fact, we're gonna set it up. We're go set it up so we could do it here again. Because I like getting up early.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know about I don't know about all that. You know that that other stuff y'all do. I got I like getting up early, and I like having certain things. You know, I gotta have.
Speaker 2: I gotta get my tread me, I gotta be able to walk.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta you know, I gotta be So what we go do is let you Joe, yeah, see you what it's like to go through this I'm already remember what it's like, and I don't be ready.
Speaker 2: For it this time.
Speaker 3: I know we're doing it for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm going to the number after this before I even get there, Like I'm going, I'm going, I'm gonna go ahead, I'm gonna switch it over. I'm gonna try I switch it over. I'm saying that right now. But you know I'm saying that right now. But the switch over, actually it takes a little bit of pushing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know, I know what.
Speaker 2: Pisses you off. Now I've already learned you. We're gonna get right to that in the first three minutes.
Speaker 1: Cut the bullshit here right here, hey man, look here, man. We want to thank you all for coming on. Man, Ladies and gentlemen, please thank our guests. Make sure you like, subscribe, download like this episode so they know and know that you appreciate their time and being here.
Speaker 3: Dottie, thank you again for coming, Joe for having us. Man, I appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We will see you guys on Friday. Let's get it be out