Speaker 1: You are now angel what I call ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's way up in Answela yee. And I'm here with the guys from Bathe.
Speaker 3: And so bound back in the.
Speaker 2: Buildings, hosting today. Back in the building. So I know we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Oh, we are gonna get ridiculous. Thank you for coming up here.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on, and I know you'll have some very strong opinions.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this guy here.
Speaker 2: I was over here trying to figure out for the holidays. You know, of course I waited till the last minute. Do I have New Year's plans yet?
Speaker 3: Now? I don't have no plans yet.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna go see my parents and all that, but I might, I might fly out.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, we see it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, let's start to show up with love and with some positivity. Let's shine a light eight hundred fifty one fifty. Let's shine a light on people who are doing positive things. Somebody who's affected your life. Maybe it's somebody you know, somebody you don't, but let's spread them love. Eight hundred fifty one fifty. It's way up.
Speaker 6: Turn your lights on, y'all spreading love to those who are doing greatness the light, shine the light on.
Speaker 1: It's time to shine a light on him.
Speaker 2: It's way put in ante lagie. I'm here and of course I got Heineken and essel from bag.
Speaker 4: You're here with me. I don't know what's one of yells shining a light.
Speaker 3: I'm a shine a light.
Speaker 4: We both cancer on the light right, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I want to shine a light on Brooklyn Hands right now. I've known him for a lot of years. He's currently battling stage four cancer. So he's he's he's a tough dude, and you know that's really a difficult thing to battle. So any money you can donate. His instagram is Brooklyn Hands with a Z. Any dollar can help Penny. It don't matter, you know, just help him fight through, you know what I mean. He's good dude too.
Speaker 4: They all love to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're shying to light out to Larry Cave on South Side and making queens whole year. You're running the basketball program for the young kids and keep them off the street. Shout out to my guy, Larry Cave, South Sidge and making queens.
Speaker 2: Oh that's dope. All right, well, thank you guys for those shining light. Now, who do you, guys want to spread some love to? Who do you want to shine a light on? Eight hundred and two ninety two fifty one fifty Mary, Who you want to shine a light on?
Speaker 7: I want to shine a light on our Wayne State graduates twenty twenty four class that graduated over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's my son?
Speaker 7: Dave Rone was one of them?
Speaker 4: What's the school? You said, Wayne State University?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, wasne State University where Mary Sheffield went.
Speaker 7: Yes, my son day Viron was one of the graduations.
Speaker 2: All right, Davion, congratulations. Ooh that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yes it was.
Speaker 7: It was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: What is he going to do now? Does he have a plan yet?
Speaker 8: Yes, he's actually on his way to law school now.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. All right, I love that. Shout out to Davon.
Speaker 4: Thank you for everything you do. Angela yee, thank you.
Speaker 2: You must be so proud. Congratulations to you too. Wow, thank you all right, thank you, congrats Davon. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas time. All right, Well that was shining a light eight hundred and two nine two fifty one fifty if you couldn't get through, you could still shine a light. And when we come back, let's do some Yet, Little Wayne he had a conversation with Kenjack Lamar, and we're going to tell you all about it.
Speaker 9: So is he.
Speaker 4: It's way up.
Speaker 1: Sure, she's about to blow the lid about this pot.
Speaker 3: Let's get it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, angelus feeling that. Yee te come and get the tea.
Speaker 2: It's a way yeah, pud angela, yee. I'm here with my guys from Bad Fuel.
Speaker 4: How you can. Let's get into this yut.
Speaker 2: All right, it's game time. So Lil Wayne says that he and Kenjack Lamar have spoken.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: He was talking to Skip Bayless, and Skip Bayless questioned him about this line on Whacked Out Murals.
Speaker 4: Listen to this used to.
Speaker 1: Bump the carter three.
Speaker 3: I helped my roly chain proud irony. I think my heart worked, Lil Wayne bounce.
Speaker 2: All right, So after Skip baylists without these lyrics, here's what Lil Wayne had to say that one's.
Speaker 1: First time hearing it, like he saw how much ad meant to me. Don't think that's all they mean. Obviously he can't control that. And also I've spoken to him and wished him all the best and told me.
Speaker 3: To kill it. Yeah, you gotta kill it. But you guys are cool. You have talked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, Well you think he's heard it already, Cap, How can he not hear it? You know what's interesting because on X he actually commented, Man, what the F I do? I just be chilling and they still come for my head. Let's not take kindness for weakness.
Speaker 3: I mean we got what. We all kind of knew that already. That's why I'm calling Cap blatant right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, it wasn't like a dis necessarily, you know, he just felt a little let down that that little wayn would act like that.
Speaker 4: And Lil Wayne was in his feelings because he really.
Speaker 2: Wanted something he wants the super Bowl, really wanted that in New Orleans, so he probably was upset.
Speaker 4: I don't know that he personally was mad at Kendrick.
Speaker 5: But why I just got a question. Why do they think that he's supposed to perform in New Orleans? Because that's a super Bowl. It's a lot of super Bowls that have places. I mean, they go places and the rapper doesn't perform there. So why has this been such a big deal to me, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I guess Wayne is so big in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: And I think it's also because he put it out there that he wanted it, you know, and so it's not very often you hear Lil Wayne and say he wants to do something.
Speaker 3: I mean, but we all want stuff though.
Speaker 2: I know I'm saying, but he got in his feelings about it. He got in his feelings about it, and so now it feels like he's walking it back. But he did get in his feelings and it turned into a whole thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, people tried to blame Hope for that. I mean, everybody's getting to blame for this super Bowl thing. I mean, kendricks Hot record up of the Year probably you know what I'm saying. He deserves to be on that stage. I'll get it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, J Cole, he actually did his concert yesterday. Our guy Dan of course, was there fresh office bachelor party, and one thing that he teased is potentially some new music before the next Dreamville festival.
Speaker 4: Here's what he said. And that's in April. So I guess at some point soon the fall off is going to come out.
Speaker 5: I think he should have a record with Drake on there for me to really care about this album, yeah.
Speaker 3: Just that's just me.
Speaker 5: J Cole let us down. He should have been involved in the drama in the battle. He was for a second, No, no, no, he was a pedestrian. He's a college graduate. He got smart and jumped out the battle and saved his career. He's a smart guy.
Speaker 2: Try to do it.
Speaker 4: Do a song with Kendrick and Drake together on it.
Speaker 5: Now that right there would be biblical. That's not happening. Well, I know, but but we can all fantasize about then you could do it in they bet Ken drink alone. They better leave ch Drick alone. That's why I keep telling anybody leave that man alone.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: All right, well that is your yet when we come back, we have about last night. That's where we discussed what we did last night. I know one person here was at a J. Cole concert, but we'll find out what you guys did is way up.
Speaker 1: So about last nights I went down.
Speaker 4: It's way up at Angela. Ye, I'm here, heinekin and right here from.
Speaker 3: Bad fuel so good on the airwaves.
Speaker 4: You have bad fuel.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: That's up all right, So talk to me about what y'all did last night.
Speaker 5: Oh, we did art show last night?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did art show last night. I dropped some bombs up there. It's gonna be a couple of people mad at.
Speaker 2: Me as usual, but I'm always mad at you. I see y'all get posted on the Jasmine brand a lot too.
Speaker 5: It's salute to a happy birthday, you know, the Jasmine brand. She got love for us because of you. It's all family. She's my fourth favorite, Sagittarius, fourth favorite Cyarius.
Speaker 4: And Maya recently did bag Fuel also see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're complaining already about what the criminals, the rappers that now made it, things of that nature. Then we were he dropped some bombs up there. That was out And that was Clue's second show with us, right, yeah, that was Clue.
Speaker 2: Scale Baby came on the show because Clue. You guys added Clue to Bagfield.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and then you you're gonna be the fourth member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: You're the only girl we'll ever work with in the industry. There's been a lot of that's true. No, no more women is ever getting on your home. Girls have acts don't do that. It's wrong with you, bro, No, I love them.
Speaker 4: I feel like you've had more problems with men and then, oh my god, all around.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well anyway, well last night, Dan, you went to the j Call concent Just give us a little something about it. It was amazing.
Speaker 4: Did you get a dollar ticket?
Speaker 10: No, there was no way I was able to catch that line. He he basically did twenty fourteen for Our Hills Drive front to back. Halfway through the album. He did some deep cuts off warm Up, Come Up. But like Tailor Two Cities, when Crazy Fire Squad went crazy, gu MD went crazy.
Speaker 4: Okay I have do you have video of you screaming like you were at the Drake concert?
Speaker 3: Does this? It's not just you guys. Guys, I don't know. I haven't seen my fiance. I know she was because he goes crazy, especially Fire Squad. You're a Drake fan like that.
Speaker 2: No, last yesterday, you know what I did when I left here, I was stuck in traffic for hours and we actually I'm helping out with the Toy Drive that's happening on Saturday in Brooklyn. So shout out to the Tide. Gibson Foundation Coffee uplifts people. We're going to be doing the hot chocolate for the kids. So I was picking up some of the donated items that they'll be given away. It's gonna be really nice.
Speaker 3: You don't ever call us to do nothing that those.
Speaker 4: Yes gave you info the whole world.
Speaker 3: We're all coming time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well no, that never mind, I'm not going to say it anyway. That is about last night.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing that happens today is we do have another episode of lip service dropping, and on this one we have Devin Simone. She's a relationship expert and it's around the holidays. So one thing we want to talk about is what do you do when you get a gift that you don't like? Do you just accept that present, say thank you, use it but secretly don't like it, or would you let the person know or would you just exchange it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty We're gonna hear you guys when we come back to heinekn and Esso. But we want to ask, yo, what do you do when you get a gift that you don't like? What is the proper etiquette? Because sometimes you get a gift you don't like and you're so mad. But if you don't ever say anything, you might keep on getting bad gifts. Or you should just be grateful that you got a gift. Right eight hundred two nine two fifty one fifty call us up.
Speaker 3: If you want to know my name?
Speaker 1: Way up with Angela Yee.
Speaker 3: Turn me on.
Speaker 2: It's way up at Angela Yee. I'm here Heineken and SR some bath feld Man gone home.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, special hoodie right there.
Speaker 2: But we are talking about what do you do when you get a gift that you don't like. This all comes from lip Service with Devin Simone and this episode's out right. Now here's what she said. Now, what if your person you're dating gets you a gift and you don't like it. Oh I got this necklace one time. When I saw it and he put it on my neck, I felt like it was burning. And then I went in my room and cried.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you just got to.
Speaker 4: Eat it sometimes just like okay, thank you, thank you for me, and just so I used to do that and she said, you have to let somebody know. What do you guys think me?
Speaker 3: I'm a little different man.
Speaker 5: I just think you just ride it out because out of all the gifts, I don't if it's only one bad gift but all the other gifts are good, it might've been somebody really trying. Yeah, especially if you're telling you so if you get out, if you get ten gifts and nine or grade and one is bad, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Riding it out.
Speaker 5: And you know me, I'm telling people in fans, I'm telling people in advance, don't surprise me.
Speaker 3: I don't like surprises. Ask me what I want so you can get it right.
Speaker 2: Well, I've definitely had this experience, but I got gifts I didn't like. I never said anything until we broke up, and then I was like, and then you got me that terrible gift.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: But what do you guys think? K What do you do when you get a gift you don't like?
Speaker 7: I just regifted and give it to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've definitely done the regifting thing, definitely.
Speaker 9: What if it's like you're man, I'll just give it to somebody else because I feel like if I didn't like it, you know, I may bless somebody else that like it instead of me telling somebody like, hey, I don't like the gift that you gave me, then they may feels drop away or like every time they give me something, I don't like it, so I just give it away.
Speaker 2: What if it's somebody at dating and they're like, hey, what happened to that says it's such a but I lost it?
Speaker 4: That's the cat I lost it.
Speaker 3: Put it up.
Speaker 7: You know something, something that you know you don't want to wear it out because you scared it my break or something, so I'll just keep it hitting.
Speaker 4: What if they see the person that you gave it to wearing.
Speaker 7: It, I'm like, dang, we got the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's how you keep a relationship going by lying.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Tell you I got with me.
Speaker 4: Kimberlieve, Yes, s'am. What do you do when you get a gift you don't like?
Speaker 7: What I do is I will accept the gift, and if I need to exchange the gift, I would exchange it. But it's a time for giving, not receiving. So I think people should be grateful for whatever they received.
Speaker 4: I like Kimberly, You like Kim Believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's marriage materials. Even if the gift is trash, Kim Believe.
Speaker 7: Yes, if it's track regardless, this is a time for receiving it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I kim believe the gift you give me is how you feel about me. Give me a better gift, work better.
Speaker 2: But Kimberly, would you be offended if someone told you I don't like this gift? Do you mind if I exchange it?
Speaker 3: I will? Okay, you're a one percenter? Yeah, she's marriage material.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kimberly.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Hey Ti, Hey, Hey, it's me Honeyken and sl We have a question. What do you do if you get a present that you don't like?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 7: I haven't habit of still up?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I did.
Speaker 7: Get to one a gift last year, and I just found out recently that he.
Speaker 1: Did not even use it.
Speaker 7: Still in the gift bag gift what he did this year?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 7: No, I'm giving that gift right back to yo.
Speaker 3: I like that the same gifts never used her Bloody's beautiful?
Speaker 2: What if it would have been like, I don't like this? Do you mind if I get something else that doesn't bother me?
Speaker 3: What the question is?
Speaker 7: How come you didn't use the last year?
Speaker 3: What was the gift?
Speaker 7: It was one hundred dollars gift cards.
Speaker 3: Oh, you probably don't know how to use it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you for saying that. Well, thank you guys for calling.
Speaker 2: Make sure you take out that full episode of lip Service out today right now, featuring Devin Simone. We talk a lot about holiday at kid, who to bring home to meet the family?
Speaker 4: When is the right time? All right?
Speaker 2: When we come back, we have your yet, we'll be talking about jay Z. His lawyer thinks that this whole entire rape allegation case is going to crumble. We'll tell you about all of the discrepancies that he discussed from the Rock Nation office.
Speaker 6: It's way up the rooms, from industry shade to all of gosp out Angelas feeling that et.
Speaker 4: It's way up with Angela. Yee, I'm here, Heineken's here.
Speaker 1: That's that's here.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought she was gonna be like the first trick that says his name, but don't never say my name.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the Backfield podcast. But anyway, let's get into some yut now. I Vetnicole Brown got married and had her dream wedding on Saturday.
Speaker 4: I love I was telling y'all this. I love Vetna Cole Brown.
Speaker 2: She is like the nicest, sweetest person, So I'm happy for her that she's found her person now. She married actor Anthony Davis and they started office friends. They met in their twenties and then they lost touch for some time and reconnected in twenty twenty one and fell in love.
Speaker 4: So congratulations to them.
Speaker 3: Ash a question, if she's so nice, why took her so long to get married.
Speaker 4: Guys don't always like nice women. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Listen, just because someone's not married doesn't mean they couldn't have been. Maybe it's not the right time, the right choice.
Speaker 4: But she's so nice, she is amazing.
Speaker 3: Applaud that guy for waiting thirty years to marry her.
Speaker 2: He didn't they reconnected, They didn't even know each other for a period of time.
Speaker 3: They touched Angela. He laid in the cut. He laid in the cut. I'm a sniper, I've laated years.
Speaker 4: Anyway, let me show you something that he did that was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Her father is in a wheelchair and she didn't think he would be able to make it to the wedding, and he's surprised, or listen to.
Speaker 4: This, surprised me with my dad he's a wheelchair.
Speaker 9: But oh, knowing when we were planning the wedding, I didn't think it was even possible for him to be.
Speaker 3: Here and loved because people don't love their dads no more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so to hear somebody really loved their dad out loud, that's great and yeah, applaud him there and.
Speaker 2: She said she had his picture at the you know, cause she didn't think he was gonna be able to make it, but she wanted to make.
Speaker 4: Sure her dad was there, like in spirit. And then there he was.
Speaker 5: I used to work with a lot of disabled people, So for the fact to make all of that happen, that's really like powerful.
Speaker 4: And he said he had planned that from the get go.
Speaker 2: All right, So congratulations Evt, Nicole Brown, and Anthony Davis. Jay Z's lawyer has presented evidence refuting claims that he raped a thirteen year old girl with Diddy following the two thousand MTV Music Video Awards. So his lawyer, Alex Barrow, was speaking in New York City at Rock Nations headquarters and showed jay Z at a different event to the one that the accuseder said he was at. Also says that none of the properties owned by Diddy at the time, matched that of the description in the lawsuit, and the attorney also highlighted several inconsistencies in the woman's timeline of events. He said it was impossible Boom for her to have been driven to the after party raped fled to a nearby gas station picked up by her father who was five hours away, shortly before dawn, as she claimed in her suit.
Speaker 4: He said, that is just not possible.
Speaker 2: He also said the woman's claim that she watched the VMA's on a jumbo tron outside Radio City Music Hall, where the award show was held, was not possible because there was not a jumbo tron that year, and she would also not have been able to reach Diddy's limousine because the streets were blocked off, because that's when Eminem did that now famous VMA's performance.
Speaker 3: But the father said, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Was definitely like I would remember that, and I don't recall if she was thirteen on stop. The other thing that Alex Berro said jay Z's attorney is that mister Carter has nothing to do with mister Colmes Case or mister Colmbs. They knew each other professionally for a number of years at Music Awards, they support each other. They go to the NBA All Star Game, they support each other. That's just how professionals work. There was no closer association between any of them. That's also a matter of fiction.
Speaker 3: So them Rock Nation lawyers. I need them in my corner. Yoh yeah, what are you about to do? Oh I got a lot of things to spin around.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is your yet when we come back, we have under the radar. These are the stories that are not necessarily in the headlines. They're flying under the radar, but you definitely need to know about them.
Speaker 4: It's way up the news news.
Speaker 6: This in the news that relates to you. These stories are flying under the radar.
Speaker 4: All right, it's way up with Angela. Yeah, I'm here. Bag fuel is here.
Speaker 3: That's kind Oh yeah, I like the way that sounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like that. Bag fuel is here.
Speaker 2: Let's get into these under the radar stories. This is definitely not under the radar. This is actually on the front page of CNN. But a teacher and a student are dead. There was a shooting at Abundant Life Christian School. This is in Madison, Wisconsin. Six people were injured. There's two have life threatening injuries. The shooter is also dead. They said it appears to be a self inflicted gunshot wound. They have identified Natalie Rupp now who's fifteen years old. She went by the name Samantha as the shooter and they're suggesting that again I said, she died by a self inflicted gunshot wound.
Speaker 4: They are asking the community.
Speaker 2: Not to hold a visual at the school because it is still in active crime scene. It's being monitored by police, but really sad situation. They're going to be having a news conference this afternoon at one.
Speaker 5: You know what I noticed with these school shootings, it's always in schools that have no metal detectors.
Speaker 4: Most schools don't have that today, those.
Speaker 3: Types of schools.
Speaker 5: Anytime the thought or the idea of metal detectors get brought up, the parents give a lot of pushback. They almost feel offended. But you know, in Brooklyn there's a lot of schools with metal detectors. I think it should be, you know, really installed in all these schools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen, something has to be done because this just keeps on happening. And they're saying in the United States, other countries don't have these types of issues. It's more of a US thing and so really sad, but our condolences go out to the families. The family is cooperating so as the police are still investigating. It's still active. They're trying to figure out what this fifteen year old was doing with this gun. But it is ongoing, so we'll keep you guys updated all right now. Earlier I was asking, when is the last time you guys took the train? You said today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, today, What about you? I haven't taken the train like five years for him? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: So I don't get on the train like that.
Speaker 5: I used to get on the train because it was the quickest way around when the old station was downtown or whatever. But I don't enjoy the train no more, like people done got stabbed and all of the wild stuff and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm off it.
Speaker 2: Well, more Americans rode Amtrak trains than ever in twenty twenty four. They set an all time ridership record for December there passing thirty two point eight million passengers, And they're saying part of that is a lot of strategies that they're doing. They're modernizing, expanding their networking ways that will improve service They also invested four point five billion into major infrastructure projects and secured more than ten billion in federal grants for current and future projects. And so people are definitely taking the train more often.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a lot of people are getting paid to do construction. You heard about that supertrain that's gonna go from London New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in one hour, but it's gonna take forever for them to build that, and it's a hour no for them to build it. It's gonna take a long time for them to build something.
Speaker 3: Like trains London to New York in one hour.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't even believe that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll take about ten years.
Speaker 5: What about the train is supposed to go from New York to in Miami and get you there two hours or.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 4: That's cap right to get on the bus? All right, Well that is you're under the radar.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: We have the way up mixed at the top of the hour, and Haneken and s O are here, the creators of bag fuel.
Speaker 4: So you know we're gonna talk to them when we come back. It's way up like.
Speaker 5: It's out like they ange like they angel man, She's spilling it all.
Speaker 1: This is yet way off.
Speaker 4: It's the way you put Angela. Ye, I'm here with bath Field.
Speaker 5: That name.
Speaker 3: Right, the Brooklyn people stick together.
Speaker 2: It doesn't flow right. But you guys are like the Glorilla and Sexy Red of this interview.
Speaker 3: Definitely get a sexy.
Speaker 4: Glorilla and sexy read. They are on the cover double XEL magazine and they they interviewed each other.
Speaker 3: That's that's dope.
Speaker 4: So you guys got to make sure you check out that interview. The two of them are actually friends, so we love to see.
Speaker 3: It, not for longer.
Speaker 5: Where would you say that they're going to make them be adversaries? No, trust me out, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't see that. I think they're both super cool. I can't imagine that happening.
Speaker 3: I was right about Ugly God and his girlfriend when we did the lip service.
Speaker 4: That was so long ago, but I was still right right all right.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about Travis Hunter and his fiance Leanna Linni, and she is speaking about this Heisman ceremony moment where people were upset that she didn't appear to be you know, first she didn't stand up. They were complaining about that, and then at the event. She seemed like she didn't want to be there. She wanted to go home. She was like, why don't I have to wait here? Well, here's what she had to say. Was really going on, Oh that's not what it is, okay, all right, well, oh not my type.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Here she is talking about how he thank you, how he's not her type, and why she said that on a podcast because people kept bringing that up about oh, he's not your type, but you like him because he has money.
Speaker 11: So when I said he wasn't my type, I meant because he was younger than me. I had never dated it a one younger than me, and he had shed on his girlfriend. I don't know if your type is cheaters, but mine isn't. So no, he wasn't my type by first off of those two things, but that didn't discredit the fact that I was attracted to him.
Speaker 4: That's obviously why I gave him a chance.
Speaker 11: And then I learned he truly is a phenomenal and wonderful human being, and that's why I worked together, and that's why we're still together to this day.
Speaker 4: A lot of people end up with the person they claim was not their type, too.
Speaker 5: Did she read that, Yeah, out of a notebook. It's not like the Rock Nation lawyers set out that whole talking point of fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, she had more to say here, all right, Well, anyway, let's move on. Let's talk about fifty cent. He recently went on the Flagrant podcast and he was talking about this Diddy documentary he's been working on that people keep saying is coming in.
Speaker 4: Here's what he had to say, what is going on? Well, that definitely was not fifty difficual.
Speaker 7: Project because every day it's no accusation is coming out, smooth things that happen, So it's become an octopus.
Speaker 3: So many problems and so many things going on.
Speaker 4: Did you think that this would be the case someday? No, not dispat all right.
Speaker 2: Well, in addition to that, he talked about this Nicki Minaj show that he's been doing, this animated show. Here's what he said, speaking of Nikki, don't you have a project coming up with Niki Ye?
Speaker 4: Is it animate animated show?
Speaker 3: In production?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: It's in production? Oh man, So she's doing the voice and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's done voiceovers for a few different projects. So that was why I was cool to get her to do something in.
Speaker 2: Animation, all right, And Dawn Richard is saying that didd he groped her while she was naked.
Speaker 4: I feel like she said this previously.
Speaker 2: But she also is saying that he verbally abused her, called her lazy, fat, and ugly and public a lot of different things. And she said that also when Cassie came forward with her allegation, she felt like she needed to speak out too to support Cassie and let people know what happened with her as well with the emotional distress. And she's also accusing him of witness tampering, including attempts to influence the testimony of herself and Colleina Harper.
Speaker 4: That's what people are already saying that.
Speaker 3: We heard about that. She's just going for the bag.
Speaker 4: What you don't believe this.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying people are adding extra sauce on it because they know, you know, we knew about the tampering.
Speaker 3: So now whatever she's saying, we gonna believe it.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of times people don't believe it. Like a lot of times people question things when people come forward.
Speaker 3: It's only the man question that all the women believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, speaking of women, w NBA MVP Asia Wilson has signed a six year extension with Nike. So congratulations to her from the Las Vegas Aces. And she's one of the highest page shoe endorsements in the sport, alongside those of Caitlin Clark, Juju Watkins, Sabrina Yonescu.
Speaker 4: So congratulations. We love to see it.
Speaker 3: She deserves it. She's the baller.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the women.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is your yet when we come back, we have asked ye any question you have. I'm here with the guys from bag Fuel. I can't speak on what type of advice they'll be given today.
Speaker 4: The amazing eight hundred two fifty one fifty call us up. It's ask ye. That's eight hundred two ninety two fifty one fifty its way up.
Speaker 6: I go everybody since with it's relationship for career advice.
Speaker 1: Angela's dropping facts. You should know. This is ask kee.
Speaker 4: What's up his way up at Angela?
Speaker 1: Yee.
Speaker 2: I'm here with a guy some Bagfield that's and heinekin like that. I like and it's time for asking you. And today we have Stephanie on the line. What's up, Stephanie, what's happening, what's happening? What's your question?
Speaker 12: Okay? So just uh got our relationship with situationship with a female, and I was her first. So I'm just wondering. Like she said, she was more food and one foot out. But it's like the perception of what she's looking for when it comes to like her daughter and her mom. So it's like, but you love me, but it's like you're living for everybody else.
Speaker 8: You're not living for yourself.
Speaker 4: So she's not fully out.
Speaker 12: She's not fully out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's the guy?
Speaker 12: You're around my people, but she's not out around her family.
Speaker 2: Right because maybe they're very judgmental or she's nervous about it.
Speaker 4: She's not all the way comfortable.
Speaker 12: It's been a sharing time going back and forth with it. So because like you love me one minute and you don't.
Speaker 5: Love so quick question, why doesn't matter if she comes out or not as long as y'all sharing love.
Speaker 7: So I'm I'm the same way too.
Speaker 3: You just got to get a different strap, yo, stop it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what type of advice is lem, but I don't know if you're gonna convince her, you know what to do. She's gonna have to do that on her own. That's her journey, right, You're gonna have to move on because you can't be with somebody that is not what you need. And it feels like that's not what you need and she's broken up with you anyway, right, you know, And it's unfortunate, but you know, for some people it is.
Speaker 4: It is more difficult.
Speaker 12: It is, it is, it is, but still at the same time, it's like you showed that you wanted it, and then all of a sudden one day you're just like, oh, I can't do what more.
Speaker 3: Welcome to what men go through there, that's what we're doing. We're all a lot of great women.
Speaker 5: I want all of them back, and they're not coming back, right, don't get you a tumple, Just expand your roster, felt rot.
Speaker 2: But you know, I wish you luck because you could never force somebody to be who you want them to be. If she's not comfortable, you can't make that happen for her, you know. So it's not a great thing. Or you could do what I Heineken.
Speaker 3: Said, I know you missed not fire too. Yeah, you can hear it.
Speaker 4: You feel like her. It's so hard to find people you really like like that.
Speaker 12: That's difficult, right, but you on a stronger level is like we got along. It's like we're a best friend. Like we could sit in the house and play games off night and man, just chill and have a good time.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you're gonna have to do that with somebody else on it, you know, or maybe or maybe she'll miss you and then maybe it she'll be like, you know, what I gotta do, what I gotta do? You never know, all right, but good luck, appreciate it, all right, Thank you, Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Y'all are crazy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well that was asked ye eight hundred two ninet two fifty one fifty. If you couldn't get through, you can still leave it message will answer your question that way. And when we come back and are here the guys from bag Fuel and we're going to be talking to them about their show and what else they have going on because they've just added a new member.
Speaker 4: It's way up you.
Speaker 1: Up with Angela ye more.
Speaker 4: Now, it's way up with Angela yee. And listen this guest. These guest hosts today Heinikin and so Aka bad Field.
Speaker 5: Baby, she almost forgot me. She said this guest because she favorites Heineken. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: It's because you was lean back so far away from the microphone. I didn't know if you were joining us.
Speaker 2: But I want to talk about bag Few and what you guys have been doing, because most recently you'll have added a new a new person to the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, somebody who's very close to you.
Speaker 5: So pause because because no, no, I gotta be careful what you want, because you're dangerous with that type of talk.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: DJ Clu has been one of my best friends for over two decades and yes, the flu third member of bag Field.
Speaker 2: That's a big DJ clue. He don't be trying to give up no information. So now I feel like we're going to get some DJ clue dirt.
Speaker 3: I told the jay Z story in the main See.
Speaker 4: He got so many stories because he's been around everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean, he started Desert Storm, you know, and he was definitely around with Rockefeller way back in the day.
Speaker 4: He was the reason why DJ have he started DJing and a whole slew of other DJs.
Speaker 3: He started the clue tape.
Speaker 5: Then you know what, we might do a special Capricorn episode you and Clue for bag food.
Speaker 3: That would be a dull situation. Yeah, you made a real stick. You can't come up there now.
Speaker 5: We actually want you there. But you be fronting a little bit. You know what I'm saying. What you be fronting on us a little bit. That's the fact you did you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were toasted.
Speaker 3: But you know what I was saying, exactly exactly we made.
Speaker 4: I made it out there.
Speaker 2: But I want to talk about these past couple of episodes. So you had Skiller Baby on from Detroit. So was he the first person once Clue was asking? Yes, okay, So how was the vibe with that? Because y'all have been doing this together for a minute, so it is always like a different rhythm.
Speaker 5: Me and you know me, I'm like a pluck and play individual, you know what I'm saying. So anybody that comes on the show with me, I can you know adjust. It ain't nothing too crazy for me and ESSO got the relationship with Clue. So we'rein the next couple of months. It's gonna be a different turn up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all have had some amazing guests on what I like though, is the balance of having artists on but then also having behind the scenes people and having those types of conversations you know that I think is really important for people to understand because right now, like we're watching this Drake lawsuit and people have a lot of questions about who he's suing, why he's suing.
Speaker 4: We're watching what's going on with Diddy. So you and Diddy were also very close.
Speaker 3: Oh, I said, you gotta be careful with this, but I'm saying we were cool. We were cool, we were we were very cool. I'm not going to get just like Jersey Jersey.
Speaker 2: Conversations like this does give people a lot of insight and the fact, you know what was going on. So it's nice to hear firsthand from people who were around.
Speaker 5: But they don't listen. That's the whole part. They don't listen. They don't pay attention too much. They just pick and choose the pieces that they want to personify and they go with that. But it's a lot of truth and the things that we speak on because we try to tell people what's really going on behind the scenes, because when they see what's.
Speaker 3: In front of the camera, you really can't make a judgment upon that. How about that?
Speaker 5: Vs gent posted up a clip of a gentleman you had talking about child support?
Speaker 4: Right, child support is fraud, Yeah, And.
Speaker 5: I said that people don't know that there's a fund that goes for the judges that they get PC off the child support, and people are losing their mind.
Speaker 3: You're a liar and it's not true. And I'm like, I don't worry. You're gonna keep giving.
Speaker 2: But yeah, even with that conversation, he was talking about his particular situation where he was not the father of this child, but he still had to pay child support.
Speaker 4: So that's a unique type of situation.
Speaker 3: People got to get paid, yeah, for him, and.
Speaker 2: So people do have to It's not he's not saying, but the system is messed up. It's messed up for mothers who can't get the right child support. It's messed up for the fathers who are you know, trapped in this system. So I get that all right, Well, listen, make sure y'all check out back forew what day do y'all come out?
Speaker 4: Every every week? Monday, Friday, Mondays.
Speaker 5: Go to bag fewd dot com and caught my cookbook, get our merch and all that type of a shout out to DJ Cosmic keV and shout out to Power Night and No.
Speaker 3: Philly for really supporting the bag Few movement as well.
Speaker 2: All right, well when we come back, you guys, we have the last word, because this is y'all show.
Speaker 4: You have the last word. It's way up.
Speaker 1: Come take up the phone taping to get your voice heard.
Speaker 6: What the word is?
Speaker 1: He is the last word on Way Up with Angela.
Speaker 4: Ye, all right, it's Way Up with Angela.
Speaker 5: Yee.
Speaker 4: I'm here and we made it through the show today. Hi to Canada. So from bag Field, we didn't have to dump any thing. Y'all didn't say the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: We found not a word that you could say that we didn't know you could say until Heineken used it on the air. But you guys, make sure you and I appreciate y'all for hosting today. It's always a good time.
Speaker 5: You should have us up here more on DM you to ask you in case y'all don't know, y'all take control of your career.
Speaker 4: I M about this, yes, and then heine Can texted me.
Speaker 3: I called him.
Speaker 5: I said, call your favorite person because she don't really rock with me like that. Make sure we get up there on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: All right, well we made it happen.
Speaker 2: And shout out to DJ Clue, to my Capricorn brother as well for joining the bad few podcasts.
Speaker 3: Shout the space.
Speaker 4: In the corner. He's tired of y'all. He is all right.
Speaker 2: Well again, I thank you to everybody for listening to the show. I'm getting ready to go to Atlanta in a couple of days. It's jingle ball out there. Louis v is hitting me up right now. The show is almost sold out, so it's your last chance to even potentially get some tickets if you try to make that happen. And of course this is yours, so you guys have the last word.
Speaker 8: Oh my signal light on my son Gabriel. He's only ten and he has a brain mouth formation. He has fought through a massive stroke when he was five. He has epilepsy. He's going through a lot right now, a lot of testing, a lot of procedures, and I just wanted to sign a light on him because he's my hero. So God bless you all and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 7: Angela ye Is Russell, I'm shining the light on my say he decreetor Richardson seven years, going strong, many more to come too. Beautiful kids, I love against before everything that you do to your family and yourself, to keep being your baby.
Speaker 1: Way up, Angela Yee is way up.