Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 2: Slice reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's lifetime for Brooklyn Boys, episode three thirteen and before.
Speaker 2: You would have had this twenty second sooner. But I was talking and Scarry was looking down and he hit the song, so I said sorry, I wasn't and he hit the song. So then I stopped and he didn't hit the song, so I went, are you gonna? And he hit the song. I hit the song, so we had to start four times. It's crazy because he doesn't look up to see me going what can we Yeah, he looks down at his crotch. I think he was thinking about asking his own D at that point. Yeah, and he's like, God, just hit the song. Huh okay, all right, you just keep thinking song next time I hear that song. That's what I were thinking. You're doing what sm I own d. Yeah, or at least attempting to. All Right, Well, I guess we are. We don't have a whole lot because, uh, I don't know. I guess these people are sleeping. Who's a sleeping? Maybe maybe because we didn't post the podcast until Friday or Thursday. When do we post a podcast Thursday? That's a right, all right, so you got a hustle, you got a hurry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not the podcast. This is the podcast.
Speaker 2: We didn't you were going to go out to dinner on Monday night, which we were all going out tonight, I know, and so we had to move it to Monday afternoon. Luckily I could fit it in these last minute Mondays. Just another last minute Monday. Oh that's a great story. Another scary bar top Funday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, great, thanks, appreciate you. All right, so you guys have been leaving okay, Yeah, these are the talkbacks. This is the h your feedback to our podcasts episode we've written something about comeday.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, these are your talkbacks for three thirteen and maybe three twelve.
Speaker 1: And maybe three eleven.
Speaker 4: We'll see Stephen from County scaring it at the snowflake jingle because my kid is having trouble sleeping. My kid is having trouble both sleeping, and I ain't got time for drinking, so my wife and I are going to go.
Speaker 5: Let us know, let us know, let us know.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought you would have said, my wife and I are going home. We're going home, going home, going home.
Speaker 1: You got to finish off the song. Man, you can't leave the original lyric at the end, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole point of the song was about the parents went home because the kid was sick.
Speaker 1: Oh man, so close.
Speaker 2: This is why is why you get to leave it to their professionals like myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it was very good up to that point. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The quote Luke, I am your father when he says it into a fan was Chris Farley and it was.
Speaker 1: On Tommy Home.
Speaker 7: But either Tommy Boy or Black Sheep, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen either one in a while.
Speaker 8: But by the ways, Dylan Mila Leve, you guys keep brooking boys going scary and Brody Brodian scary.
Speaker 1: So that's it. That's it exactly it it was. It was a pop culture reference in a movie. It was in a movie.
Speaker 2: It's from Tommy Boy. And I can't be sure that the misquote didn't happen before that, and that's why he said it wrong in the movie.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Like I think people just assume he said it. I think somebody said it and they were like, yeah, that's what he said. Yeah, but a lot of people could be mimicking him from that movie. Yeah, but I I but the writer wrote it right. The writer wrote that. So the writers the first person to get it wrong. I find that hard to believe. Maybe Farley himself, maybe he was ad libbing, maybe they.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, one of my the first parodies I ever sold was a Chris Farley parody in nineteen ninety seven. It was a Candle in the Wind, and it was something about, you know, you wish that you could be John Belushi. You got fat, got drunk, did drugs and died, and now you finally did what.
Speaker 1: You wrote about his death.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it. I got asked to do what I got paid for it, and that That was maybe the fifth or sixth parody song I ever got paid for.
Speaker 1: David Brody. It was listen, it's sad. It was very sad. Yeah, you're a polled love.
Speaker 2: I loved Chris Farley, but you know he he basically ended his own life trying to be Jim Belushi John Belushi.
Speaker 1: Rather say I did it again, John Belushi, that's crazy. I would never have done such a thing. That's because you don't write song parodies, dude.
Speaker 2: You have the most style sh online. You have no, you have no standards.
Speaker 8: Hey, Brooklyn, boys Is, Paul and Pombey Florida. I just wanted to give you all a shout out. Then all let's talk about whether you fight in front of your partner. Just reminding me of the early episode with the phone call where you were talking to the lady who said you fired on her husband Dick and said that's the only blowjob he's ever going to get.
Speaker 5: Just reminded me of that Slice for Life.
Speaker 2: What a great callback. I forgot about that Dick Farterer.
Speaker 1: The that is crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember that as well. Yeah, no, what a preposterous story. Remember that it's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: You know what should do?
Speaker 2: You should grab that clip off that episode and we should play it as like a flashback for people that don't go back to the beginning see what they're missing.
Speaker 1: I think we should do that next time we go on vacation.
Speaker 9: Scary and Brody and Brody and Scary Rody Knee. I recently came across the photo of Brody from two thousand and two throwing the first pitch at a Mets game. Even though it's a still image, I can clearly see that Brody is by far the calmest and most efficient person in terms of biomechanics of movement for throwing a pitch at say stadium, Your shoulders back and continue to smash the game of life, you crotchety specimen.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you throw right? I did?
Speaker 2: I have the video to prove it. It's just on a VHS. I have to convert it to digital one of these days and I'll post it.
Speaker 1: But yes, I threw a strike, and you threw it from the mound, not halfway.
Speaker 2: I threw it from right in front of the mound because John Thompson, who pitched for the Mets, was on the mound, and he gave me a look like you're no, you're not getting on my right right. I would like to have gone up on the on the rubber, so to speak, as they say. But no, I threw it from right in front of the mound. But I still threw a strike.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: If I got another chance to do it, I would go on the mound for sure.
Speaker 9: And to Reggie here, Reggie, you'll like a morale boosting compliment. The idea that you should need a morale boosting compliment is frankly unfair for someone exuding in abundance of uncanniness. That would be like steroids.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a fair point. By the way, that is a compliment. That's the ironic illness there. Yes, he's saying she doesn't need to compliment because she's so great, which is actually a compliment.
Speaker 1: So well done, honey. I heard this song ironic from a Lannismore said on the way home today, and I was just going through all of it. I'm like, these are all coincidences. This is nothing ironic in this song. That's what I said. Yep, my god, I remember that. Yeah, so yeah, I was just now when the song comes on, still a hit, still awesome, but great song. It's just not ironic rain on the wedding date.
Speaker 2: It's ironic that the ironic song is not about irony, which is ironic in itself.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 10: Hey, roodboy Shamy for Queen's here, or should I say for Scary Jamie the Yankees fan, you know what scary Just for your comment about La beating the Yankees in the World series, I'm going to rename the podcast the Brookele Boss podcast hosted by David Brody, featuring some bitter bougie fuck.
Speaker 1: No, not true. Dodgers had the best record in baseball and fat games have done as we as we write.
Speaker 2: So yeah, tonight's Game three, maybe Aaron Judge gets a hit, maybe or maybe struggling.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for him, he's on the struggle bus. Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, I don't like the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Aaron Judge is one of those guys you go, I like him like you can't not like Aaron.
Speaker 1: Judge the same way you can, and is going to be a Met. So it's good. It's all gonna come full circle. But yeah, the Yankees better get their shit together. I mean, and let's not forget the Mets did take two games from the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers Yankees at least have to take two games, right.
Speaker 1: But let's see if the Yankees could take two from Dodgers at least. All right, let's go Yankees tonight. Let's make this seven game series. Here we go.
Speaker 10: Hey, shame me for Queen's again. Brody, you were talking about that random guy thinking you were lying about meeting up with your friend. Well, that reminded me of a story with one of my friends. We had stopped by this bars. My friend had to go to the bathroom, and they were having some sort of event that had a cover charge, and so she convinced the guy to let her in to use the restroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there a part two coming to maybe?
Speaker 10: So I had to wait up the front because of this event going on that required a cover charge, and my friend normally would take a long time in the bathroom. I don't know what she was doing, but.
Speaker 11: After a while, the bar staff were looking at me suspiciously, thinking that this was a story so my friend could get into the event without paying the cover charge.
Speaker 12: And I'm texting her.
Speaker 10: Hurry the fuck up. They think you suck in. They're looking at me suspiciously.
Speaker 5: Hurry up, hurry up.
Speaker 12: But really, she did have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 10: It wasn't even a lie.
Speaker 1: All right? So huh was there a question in there? Or you just you're commenting because you felt like you were being judged, or.
Speaker 2: You know what, Jamie from Queen's as great as your calls are, I'm gonna take away two thirds of a point.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, because that call was not as great as the regular level of Jamie from Queen's calls.
Speaker 1: Right, good? Now, she can had is it three quarters to merit good. Next she'll rename the Brooklyn Boys Podcast again. I'll see what she'll call it this time. Maybe I'll get my name back on the show and you'll be the guy Brody with Scary Jones. Yeah, okay, my boys podcast. Yeah, not many talkbacks today. We're flying We're flying through these we're flying through.
Speaker 2: Well, anybody leaves a talk back after we record this, they'll just be on the next Slice Time episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Brody's scary, scary and Brody it's deays.
Speaker 6: I cannot believe scary that you went to a restaurant and then had to be subject to someone's random baby shower.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense to me.
Speaker 6: I've hosted baby showers, I've had my own baby shower. I've gone to numerous baby showers, and never once has it ever been in the middle of a restaurant, in a private room in the restaurant. Yeah, but they shouldn't be having their baby shower mingling in with the rest of the people that are enjoying their mails.
Speaker 13: That is random, and I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The fuck that about. That's how they play in West Palm Beach at Elizabetha's because that's where that was. And uh it was weird because there were other people eating in the vicinity and they just had this one giant table in the middle. So yeah, but you're right, Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they shouldn't be in the middle of the restaurant. By the way, Dez knows why. But I now know where Dez works and what she does for a living. Okay, that's great, And she knows how I know. All right, Well, she know it's her fault that I know. Wow, I'm just saying she knows how.
Speaker 1: I know what you did last summer? Does no? I know what she does for a living. I don't know what you did last I know where you were. I know I know where you I know you live.
Speaker 12: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: It's not a pizza place, so I'm not showing up. By the way, Oh my god, scared. Did you see my post about pizza this week?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Should I talk about it now? We'll talk about on the book.
Speaker 2: I would save it for the boys, all right. I put up some pictures of some unbelievable I went. Remember I went to the New York Pizza Festival that you got me. You and I got tickets, and then you couldn't go yet. Yeah thing, Yes, the best pizza, my favorite pizza finally opened up a store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it on the radio on the Big Show.
Speaker 2: Remember, well we had them before they came up to your Yeah, we had them first.
Speaker 1: Buck Yes, we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, BUCkies. The pizza festival was two weeks before they come up to your.
Speaker 1: Show, right and then, But yet they came up six months ago to when they were just a littttle truck. Yeah, we had fantastic. We had them first, fantastic. They're awesome. I love them. They're good. People love the people at BUCkies. Shout out Tom. If you're ever in Chester, New Jersey, go see Chatham. I'm in Chatham, New Jersey in Chattanooga, Tennessee. According to Scary no Chatham, go see BUCkies. And it's not BUCkies with the beaver and the national chain. We're not talking about that ky apostrophe s Chatham, New.
Speaker 3: Jersey three one three from Pacific Northwest, Scary Jones.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: To Costa Rica, like the will go to Upstate New York and you go to Spain and Portugal and all these nice places. Maybe that's why New Orleans is not that exciting and I kind of have to agree with David Brody. Age does has to be some kind of factor here too. Oh yeah, Kary John, how about this? We all know you, bougie bastard. How about this. Right after you hear this message, go on your cell phone and book your trip for next year to go to Italy for Italian Heritage Week, because, let me tell you, New Orleans and Italian Heritage Week doesn't sound well.
Speaker 5: Special.
Speaker 12: Shout out to David Brody.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is me from Pacific Northwest. Yea Brody, thank you for replying to my Instagram messages and give us an update about that freaking annoying picklebull Tracy. I want to know if you put that lady back in line.
Speaker 2: I have not not seen her since that time. But as I teased on the Brooklyn Boys episode last week, I've got two new pickleball people I need to tell you guys about.
Speaker 1: Oh great are these people? Yeah? The Pickleball Harry maybe or no.
Speaker 2: No, no no no, no, one's Freddy and one Sarah. And I will tell you about stories of episode I can't wait, of course, not stories of hope with Pickleball.
Speaker 1: All right, the competition is alive and well. But uh and to answer your question, I guess I get. I mean yeah, I mean Italian Heritage Week? Is that a week to go to New Orleans? Is that what he's saying?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because now Christopher Columbus apparently is Jewish and from Spain. So you lost your last hero.
Speaker 1: That's it. We don't have one. We need a chicken pok. Amerigo Vespucci, is he a hero? I guess it's pooci.
Speaker 2: He didn't discover America, but they named the They named the Americas after him, Amerigo Vespucci Verrenzano Zo rather Verrenzana's way. People saying we could sell Arazono, you could celebrate h. Well, sure he's Italian. They added his Z back to his name. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. I do, Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: The sign that said Verrizono Bridge for for sixty years was wrong, was spelled wrong, which is very It's it's fitting that the staten Alan bridge would be spelled wrong. Shout out to state is I love you? So they added a Z back into his name. It's vera zz two Z's glad. I'm glad they got that done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know the people that are there.
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: That is He'll always be one Z in my mind. I don't give a.
Speaker 5: Fuck episode this is nick Uh.
Speaker 3: It should be fucking illegal to put two men in front of or near twenty five women who have baby shower.
Speaker 5: That's like some poor restaurant managing skills for some shit I don't know. Yeah, and a baby showers.
Speaker 14: Fuck.
Speaker 5: I hate that ship. I hate that shit so much. My wife doesn't like it either. But okay, ladies. The second question is who came up with the name Reagan.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's correct.
Speaker 4: It was Lauren.
Speaker 12: Lauren picked that name.
Speaker 15: Yay.
Speaker 5: Fucking hey gosh, I would you know what?
Speaker 3: I would freaking go to the worst diner or fast food place instead of this ship.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Nick, You have spoken. I think he speaks for a lot of people. I don't think I offended anybody with my comments and my feelings on baby showers. I think people are in agreeance. Unless it's your kid, of course.
Speaker 11: Hey, Brocobo Jamie from Queens again, last one. I promised Brodie, you were talking about your friend being late.
Speaker 5: That's better than this.
Speaker 11: This guy who got kicked out of my friend group who used to set a time and a place to meet up with people in the friend group, but then this guy would show up three hours early, then call the people he was supposed to meet up with and yell at them.
Speaker 5: For not being ready even though he was three hours early.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City listening to episode three thirteen. Y'all were talking about the baby shower.
Speaker 5: Scary. I want it to be against you, but I'm kind of on your side with this.
Speaker 15: First off, this should have had a private room for that, and I'm not crazy about baby showers even my own.
Speaker 5: Those games are dumb. I agree. I didn't have games at mine. So yeah, all right bye. I love y'all later.
Speaker 1: Thanks for leaving that at ten to six in the morning. I love that people find all the different times to listen. Where's she from? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, Patton boys, this is Maria from Union City.
Speaker 1: Union City waking up. So this this times on you ten minutes before six of the more. I love the fact they're listening in all hours of the morning and night.
Speaker 6: Guys, it's DEAs again, it's scary. I would have had your back, man, I would have been ready to throw down at anytime. Let's go take this motherfucker down. Note listen, realistically speaking, guys, it's a different day and age now. You know, you never know if someone's really mentally ill, if they have a gun, a knife, whatever, you better be able to defend yourself if you're ready to like throw up your hands, you know, that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: I would definitely have your back. But you know what is even better, what you really should have done, just trip him, just throw your leg out, let him fall. And then when his face hits the ground, when everyone's staring at him on the ground, you just laugh at him and you're like, ah, you.
Speaker 2: Should have just said excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have went overwell if he was deranged, like you said previously. Yeahs don't take any shit now. Yeah, and were talking about the guy who wouldn't get out. You know, this guy trying to pass by on the sidewalk and uh, there was a woman there and she and he was like, get out of my way, get my way, cut of my way, kut of my way. Instead of saying excuse me. Yeah, I thought twice and thrice about intervening. Oh you thought thrice, I thought thought thrice about interviewing nice nice Thrice is nice, but I decided not to intervene and let it, let it happen. Listen, he got around us, he kept walking. The guy's a.
Speaker 2: Douche, right, and you already have a girlfriend, so you don't need to impress the woman.
Speaker 1: I get it exactly.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, is Peter from the three zero five listening to Slice time for episode three twelve. And I know it's always brody and scary for me, But brody, you're a busting my job, so I'm gonna bust yours back. Yeah, ok No, there's no such thing as that on one. And I know that ant Man two is actually ant Man in the Wasp, so I should have actually referred to them as that, or said the first and second ant Man movies, So bust in your castle right back at you always gave.
Speaker 2: You, all right, he correctly. Third ant Man was terrible. I've seen none of the none of them, no scary. So I saw Venom three this this week?
Speaker 1: Did you see? Yeah?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, would you say Venom three is better than Venom two? Ask if I'm gonna if I have any plans to see Venom three. To begin with, Hey Scared, do you have any plans to see the movie?
Speaker 16: Hey be boys, Kirsty from Saddlebrook, Brody, I agree with you one hundred percent as usual, thank you.
Speaker 12: Scary should have invited you to that.
Speaker 16: Steak cinner, regardless and whether you would have accepted it as the steak dinner. But on the other hand, Scary, I agree with you one hundred percent. Brody should have accepted that dinner as the steak dinner because it doesn't matter how much you pay. I don't think that was the first up front, so the debt would have and at that point.
Speaker 1: According to you, but not Brody because I know him too well.
Speaker 2: No, no, because old Homestead would have brought me the dinner, not Scary. See and by the way, Scary Scary said on the episode just Gonna Rehash, Scary said, well, there's no way you would have been able to make it in time. That's the perfect opportunity to invite someone when you know they can't make it. Then you get credit for the invite. Yeah, I fucked up, Like Brody, you want to come to this dinner, you got to be here in an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scary, I can't make it in an hour. Oh geez, damn it.
Speaker 2: I thought of you right away, right away. Yeah, and it's on me. It's my fault. You fucked that up as well.
Speaker 14: Me again, I've been listening since day three and I do not recall Brody you talking about the Monster's house.
Speaker 16: Please please fill us in. I'm sure we're all waiting with baited monster breast. All right out for now, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I didn't talk about it, all right, so sly Brooklyn boy, I'll put that on my phone.
Speaker 1: Monster's House.
Speaker 16: Hey, Scary, it's me again. I would have done exactly what you did and just let it go because people are nuts today. You just never know what could happen.
Speaker 12: And Brody, great story. I was l oling. Thanks so much for the last as usual?
Speaker 1: Which story, guys? Which story? I don't know? Oh, you gotta tell me which story? But I'm glad you liked it.
Speaker 7: Yes, Hey, rocome boy, it's MJ from m J. I am with we listening a little bit of the slice time. I forgot to thank Donnie for making that beautiful comment without me. Yes, I will never change. Maybe a little scattery, but you know what, I'm cute?
Speaker 5: What the hell I argue with that?
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good? All right, thank you. We'll wait a second. Guess what's next, Brody. Another NJ from MJ. MJ from NJ. CALLO, there it.
Speaker 7: Is, Hey, Brooklyn boys. MJ from NJ. Thank you again. Thani from Connecticut. I think for that beautiful comment about hey, don't change and everything else. Since I'm staying the way I am, I don't care, and I can't get rid of my book an accent.
Speaker 5: I can't help it.
Speaker 7: I was there for many years, mention her sheep said, bay Coney Island. Still little avenue doesn't go away, even after twenty four years.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, bye, Love you too.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey Brody, I didn't realize you. You dropped out for a second there, and I went to the next call and it was MJ from NJ.
Speaker 2: Uh ask me what you missed? Hey, scary when I miss absolutely nothing. Oh well, I'll listen to the episode when it gets posted.
Speaker 1: A whole lot. There's still more calls of there's still another two more calls coming from MJ. Oh fantastic.
Speaker 7: Bring it on, Hey, Brooken boys. MJ from MJ. This is commenting on three eleven, just double checking on how did the duty, I mean, the jury duty thing come out with scary? Oh my god, married to the toilet? I hate those things. And did you ever get the phone from Apple? And did you get a good refund from Horizon? Maybe she got a year off of paying them for the inconvenience?
Speaker 12: All right, love you guys, got to go and catch up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she asked questions if we've mentioned things in the episode she wasn't up to yet, Well, this's the episode exactly. Also, she said, I need an update on the jury duty god married to the toilet. I hate that she combined you call and oscopy with Jerry duty.
Speaker 12: Scary.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna be on the toilet during jury duty. Just to clarify, No, and we do need a Horizon update on the next episode, So write it down on your phone. Okay, whichever phone you have, don't don't tell us.
Speaker 7: Oh one more thing I forgot.
Speaker 5: How was that bitch pickleball test?
Speaker 7: Not Patty?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck.
Speaker 7: Tracy arranging these fucking paddles so she could be next fuck her?
Speaker 5: Bullshit. You know that is so unfair. I hope she got alsted. Do you have cameras, and you know she got caught.
Speaker 7: I know they probably don't have that in most places.
Speaker 1: A good idea, bitch, ja, they get had a nasty streak in you.
Speaker 2: But I should bring her with me to pickleball so you can just take care of these women. She should sit on the sidelines and start ranking people. How you doing over there, stupid? That was clearly out.
Speaker 1: It was out, and then.
Speaker 2: When the next ball is out, you go, excuse me, this is MJ for MENJ Again.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was it. Don't try to call it out. It was in all right, last two?
Speaker 8: All right, hey, broken boy, it's your favorite scrut master here, Danny.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: Episode three thirteen.
Speaker 5: Bitch, get out the way.
Speaker 6: If that was me, I would have popped the guy.
Speaker 5: In a fucking job, bro, Like, learn to fucking speak. You know that's not how you were raised.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know how to fuck he was raised.
Speaker 7: Maybe he was raising a fucking big style something, But no, you don't fucking speak to people like that.
Speaker 1: I well, with respect.
Speaker 5: My father taught me always respect woman. Yes, you don't fucking do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, granted, I don't know the lady.
Speaker 1: You know, that's.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If the lady was part of your group, then one hundred percent, you know, step in, say something, do something.
Speaker 2: You know, even if I'm a boy myself, if I gotta go with boys with me, if I'm by myself, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I'm a fucking do something.
Speaker 1: It's just you knows the right thing to do.
Speaker 5: Step up, stand your ground, bro.
Speaker 8: But if you don't know her, and you know if she works with the company, you gotta bouncer there.
Speaker 1: Let the bouncer do something that's true. Me being me and the guilty concience.
Speaker 7: I don't care who it is.
Speaker 8: I would have stepped in, I would have said something.
Speaker 3: I would have droped the motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: I like that. I liked his attitude there, like your moxie. That's cool, you know what. I would to bump into anybody in front of him. I wish I could be more like you, but I'm not. I'm sorry. I really wish I could be. But that's just not in my demeanor. I not my my personality. But uh yeah, it would be great if the bouncer would have said something. He was standing right there witnessed the whole thing. But then again, I don't know these people, so I who's to say if they would have protected me, if the guy took a shot at me, if I said something first. You just don't know. You don't know. I aired on the side of caution and the side of wanting to keep my face the way it is. Oh, that's unfortunate, exactly. I knew you were going to jump in. All right, that was a shorty. We'll see you later in the week. Reactions. This podcast all depends on you talk baby, You're going to be on decisive time.
Speaker 2: Free Dozer