Speaker 1: What's that at the bed? It's spooky, Jukie. I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, how I.
Speaker 1: Sa Nandez P Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. This week, I am not just talking to someone that I like, I'm talking to someone that I love. Julie Klausner, in my opinion, is one of the greatest comedic voices of our lifetime. Of course, the TV show Difficult People, her and Billy Eichner. She created it, she starred in it, wrote it, just brilliant and that's on Hulu. Go watch it. And then she's got a podcast called Double Threat that absolutely kills me. It's her and Tom Sharply every Monday that comes out. It's so funny. Go check it out. You'll see what I mean. I'm gonna just keep this intro brief because I want to hear Julie. So here we go. Here's my conversation with the brilliant Julie Klausner on with the show.
Speaker 2: You know I'm dating George Santos, right.
Speaker 1: You're dating George Santo.
Speaker 2: I felt like I should get that out of the way.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like that's important. Actually, you know what's not. I was gonna do it. I was gonna do a little intro thing. But I like that. No, I like that better. Let's get into this. First of all, I've been wondering where George Santos was well.
Speaker 2: In the other room right now. You know, George Santos tried to like he was tweeting out critiques of the fashion at the nerd prom you know America, like the press dinner the other day. He wants to be on drag race so badly, so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, you got it.
Speaker 2: I'm not really, I'm not really.
Speaker 1: I mean, you wouldn't call it dating, you just you know, getting to know each other.
Speaker 2: My friend bought a cameo. My friend Jesse got a cameo from him for me. I think the day they went on sale, because that was remember that exploded. It was a It was like the like the montage in the middle of the Hudsucker Proxy. It shows like demand and supply with price. So I think his cameo started out at whatever it was, like sixty dollars and they immediately shot up to three hundred and like half an hour, so I hope that he got me one of the lower priced ones.
Speaker 1: He was completely shameless. He would say anything, would are you on cameo?
Speaker 2: No? Are you?
Speaker 1: I am on cameo?
Speaker 2: Will you say anything?
Speaker 1: I won't say anything, okay, but people will ask you to say things on there, really yes, and I won't do that. Mark McGrath is another one that's on there that will say a lot of different things. I bought one for my friend of Tawny Katine and then.
Speaker 2: She bless her heart Rest in Paradise.
Speaker 1: I loved her and she did. She did the best cameo ever for my friend right before she passed, and that inspired me to like step up my cameo game after.
Speaker 2: She made me step up my like how well I dance on the hood of a car totally, so it makes sense that it came full circle. But she was definitely an icon.
Speaker 1: Totally, and I'm sure George just loves the way you dance on his car.
Speaker 2: He makes me take my shoes off. I'm like, these are really heavy shoes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, Julie, I'm so obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with I mean difficult people of course, but your podcast Double Threat, you and Tom Sharping and you guys watch all kinds of things. You talk about all kinds of things. And I'm trying to think because I've definitely listened to every single episode at the very minimum twice, and so I'm I'm encyclopedia. I could tell you everythings I've ever covered, but I'm trying to think of the paranormal things just off the top of my head. Okay, you guys did well. First of all, you covered the woman from the eighties that had a satanic toaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the haunted toaster lady.
Speaker 1: I remember her, which is a genuine That was a news report. I think it was on Yes there did Today Show Its true?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a local it was true, but it was covered like sincerely. It was like it was a news story. It was newsworthy and it was a news story, so it was news.
Speaker 1: And she believed that her toaster was writing Satan lives on her toast. You guys also did a seance. You had an episode where you had a psychic on.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had Colby Rebel.
Speaker 1: It was orson Wells. I believe you guys were trying to condus.
Speaker 2: She did her best. She did her best. And then we also had John Daly on that episode and she told us some things that she felt about John's like departed aunt I think as well. So yeah, we had her on and orson. Wells did come up in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well that's something. Uh what do you think of psychics? Where are you out on that?
Speaker 2: I am a skeptic for sure, uh huh. But I'm not a cynic because I'm like really smart uh huh. So I'm smart enough to know that I don't know everything.
Speaker 1: Of course, right, they can't be right all the time. There's just no way.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know everything. So there's things that psychics might be able to intuit that I can't tap into or I can't understand or in other words, I'm always open to the possible because if I weren't, then that would make me I don't know, like I'd be very cut off to certain ideas, And I don't think that's a way for an intelligent person to be. You should be curious, and you should be constantly looking for opportunities to connect, right like totally, but being alive is all about. So I'm open to psychic stuff being I'm ready to be razzle dazzled, I guess, but I don't think it's happened yet.
Speaker 1: I get that. I like that you brought up the difference. You know, there is a difference between being skeptical and cynical, and I think that everyone should go into all this stuff skeptical. I don't think that you should be gullible. I don't think you should just believe everything that somebody says just because they say they're a psychic. But yeah, keep an open mind at the same time is a beautiful thing. You never know.
Speaker 2: By the way, I follow a couple like animal communicators, So that's I guess a form of it that is psychic.
Speaker 1: That's the animal psychic.
Speaker 2: So a person a person's psychic. I guess I'm still on the on the bubble with but animal psychic I'm completely all on board for So I'm really smart as something that cats tell animal communicators a lot, So I think I was just imitating a cat when I was like, I'm really smart, Like I think there was one one cat that told their communicator like, just so you know, my belly is soft and really strong so animals, I think braggle up, which I love. I love all this stuff that that I would like, I eat up with a spoon and then I use my finger to get like the sides of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can believe that. I've seen I've seen videos of that before where they're just like, yeah, so Fluffy is just really feels like you don't let her watch the TV show she wants to watch, And I'm like, yeah, I get that. I could see that totally happening.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that drive you insane if you were a dog and you didn't want to watch like Top Chef totally?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, what you're reminding me of right now is another thing that you guys have talked about on Double Threat, which is the one eight hundred or one nine hundred commercial from the eighties where they would tell you you would call and find out what historic figure was inside of your animal.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot about that one. Yeah, it's a good service.
Speaker 1: We should bring that back totally. I want that job more than anything, and I think I've talked about it on this show before too, But yeah, like that was that was a real one nine hundred. I mean it was this guy I can't remember his name, but he did like a bunch of different these commercials and these services and whatever. And I guess people would call and it would always.
Speaker 2: Be George Washington, Abraham Lincoln. It was there were more criminals. It was never you know, oh that was the town peeping tom exactly. Although I got a real peeping Tom cat. I do have a peeping Tom cat. Sometimes I'll be, you know, taking a shower, doing my business or whatever, and I'll see this like little white paw just sort of the door open. I'll think, oh, boy, here we go again.
Speaker 1: People do that with psychics for humans too, and they'll do these past lives. It's always like you were an Egyptian king. Oh you're like a pharaoh, or.
Speaker 2: Like Cleopatra, you were the goddess queen royal toad.
Speaker 1: And I yeah, I just what I think all the time is if that thing is true, if that whole idea is true, one day we are going to be somebody's past life and you want to impress.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. It's like dress for the job. You want like be the person that somebody would be psyched about being reincarnated as.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a way to live.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But okay, ghosts, what about just ghosts in general?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have not had experience with ghosts as far as like this is a being or a person in the room with me, or you know, some kind of spirit. But I have been in so many haunted hotel rooms. I've stopped a counting b booking hotels that were built anytime before, like two years ago. I do not stay in old hotels anymore. I don't like them. They give me the creeps. I'll walk into a room and think, oh, oh, there's something going on in here that I do not like. And I don't know what else to describe that, as it's so.
Speaker 1: Weird to think about how many things could have happened in their period. Oh yeah, I mean just a hotel in general, but like one that's like a hundred years old. It's like, how many people have had sex in here, fought in here, died in here? Like you just don't know, and if you believe and that kind of energy thing that could absolutely linger.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that one time I stayed in a hotel, an old hotel in Austin, Texas, and they gave me the presidential suite for whatever reason, and as soon as I walked in, I thought, uh oh, and I've found out later overhearing a tour like I was going to the elevator. I got out of my hotel room and went down to the lobby. But I passed a tour and the tour guide was like, and this is the haunted Like they made a point of saying that, like, the whole hotel is haunted, but this is where so and so used to smoke his cigars at night, and they say, you can still smell the cigar smoke. Now I did not smell the cigar smoke. But it was very both validating and terrible to pass a tour guide confirming that everything lousy and creepy and strange that I had felt was something that uh, you know, other people had fell too.
Speaker 1: We'll say, I love that you're leaving your room and they're like, now this is the portal. This is the at the center of the helm outh where this woman come a left is yeah, I hate that. And that's like, I mean, I do whatever I can too to not do haunted old hotels. And I have found myself many times late at night staying in these places. And then I and honestly, they don't even have to be old. But I'll just google, like the hotel with the word death after just to see if something pops up.
Speaker 2: I think, first of all, when you travel, you should always have something that will knock you out. You can't. You can't be up in the middle of the night at a hotel. Your mind is gonna go to bad places, whether it's vice or googling things you shouldn't or making yourself freaked out or any of that.
Speaker 1: Julie, Yes, I did this thing. This TV show that I'm on. They had me staying in the most haunted rooms overnight for three nights in a row, some of them.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: It was horrible because everyone would tell you the stories of all the things that have happened in these rooms, and then I would find myself trying to sleep there and then guess what film a TV show the next day all day long.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have ambient No? No? I ballium?
Speaker 1: No, just a little bit of melotonin.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna have to we'll discuss this off. I will say this that this is brings me to my second point, which is, and I want your insight as to the origin story of ghosts are ghosts created by murder? Is a haunted space inherently caused by something traumatic?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that why there is ghosts?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. First of all, nobody knows any of this stuff for sure, but it would seem that that is one of the ways. That's one of the recipes for making a ghost. There are a lot of different beliefs, and I think that a lot of it is unfinished business. And I think that if somebody dies and they're caught off guard and they weren't planning on it, and they yeah, I could see why they would stick around if you believe in all this stuff, that they would be like, wait, what, I wasn't even done. I don't know, But I.
Speaker 2: Think I think you should release an album them called unfinished Business totally b I Z and i zz zz swap three z's, which is gonna be what you're gonna have when I give you some ambion. Take your vitamins. That's all I gotta tell you. Take your vitamins, give yourself the night. It's all be better in the morning. That's my philosophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also like, I don't know what's better if I'm if there's going to be ghosts crawling in my bed at night? Do I want to not know it exists and then like yeah and find out that yes that anyway, Julie, I did some research. Can I share with you a famous story?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, I don't know if you can hear there's like some the Texas chainsaw massacre is happening outside right now. I don't know if they're whacking down trees or just or just wag it off to the sound of my voice. So, Julie, I did some research on a man named Ted Seios. You ever heard of him?
Speaker 2: No cereals? Seriously, seriously have you.
Speaker 1: Renewed your Ted Cirios XM subscription?
Speaker 2: I like to eat cereals right out of the box.
Speaker 1: So Ted Cereos. Most of the research I did was from the Society of Cyclical Researches, Science Cyclopedia, and also Weirdstorian dot com. So basically, this man Ted the nineteen fifties. He is in his mid thirties, and he is a bell hop in Chicago at a hotel. And this man is into two things, honey, He's into booze and hypnotism. Oh okay, So this guy, he's a real party anim all over here. Now, this is the part that I couldn't find in my research. I don't know how he discovers this, but somehow he discovers that he can think of something and project it into a camera and if they snap the picture right when he thinks that, the picture will have that thought in it.
Speaker 2: I know this trick, do you? I mean, I don't know. I feel like I may have heard of this as a circus thing, like one time, where they're like how they get the images on that film, like as like a negative or so, or like like it looks like a ghosting of an image on a on a Like I'm getting ahead of the story. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, right, tell me more, tell me more.
Speaker 1: So at this point he's just basically doing this again. How did he figure this out? I don't know, But he's doing it for people in Chicago. He starts out with an ordinary box camera and then later he moved to a polaroid. Basically, the way he would do it, or you know, the way the process worked. He'd get very very drunk on hard liquor and beer, and then he would roll up a little black piece of paper and he would hold it up to the lens, which is he would called this his gizmo, and he claimed that it would help him to concentrate harder on the images, and then he would scream ubscenities and really tell the person to you know, snap it, God damn it, and they would snap it and then the pictures would come out.
Speaker 2: So this guy took out his gizmo and started cursing.
Speaker 1: He whipped out his gizmo and started cussing. He started cussing. Apparently, as he would do these demonstrations, they would start out, you know, by a few hours. He'd be like, excuse, let me do it. Tell me into something and I'm gonna take a picture of it, and he would just get belligerent.
Speaker 2: Wow, sounds like he might have had something going on with him mentally.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. I don't know, because I think I do. You are very smart.
Speaker 2: I'm very smart, and my belly is soft and strong. There was another dog that said to this animal communicator one time, he was like, I've only tried swimming once, but I think I I'm going.
Speaker 1: To be really good at it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love that. Like He's like, I think I'm going to be the fastest ever, that is so sweet. You agree, you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically he's just doing this for anyone that wants to hear about it in Chicago and for some researchers in the Chicago area. And he calls this thought agraphy okay, and he gets the attention of a psychiatrist. So there we go. That helps a psych hiatrist in Denver named Juwel Eisenbud. Okay. So this is what he looks like when he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like someone who just came back from the war. He looks like someone who was like, has witnessed horrors beyond comprehension. He is drinking to forget what he saw in either Europe or the Pacific. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly what he should look like. No facial hair, just like kind of a cross between like a ripped torn like a young you know, yes, yeah, a lot of riped torn energys. I think, yeah, yeah, I think he would have been great. Also, I want to mention that a psychiatrist, a psychiatrist in the fifties might as well be like, you know, yeah, her dresser, because as far as what they knew about that was like the age of like, you know, well, the problem with your wife is she has an a fixation, so you should probably do shirt it den whatever they would tell people to do that. We're just fringing crazy and they thought that, like, you know, they had all kinds of crazy ideas about people of different.
Speaker 1: Like genders and oh so I mean, yeah, oh no, there.
Speaker 2: He is without his shirt on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So here's a picture. This is an outtake, you know, one of the times it didn't work, but he is shirtless.
Speaker 2: So he accudently turned the camera toward himself and he took a selfie.
Speaker 1: Well he would. They were all selfies. But that's why it's interesting because these things would so he would look right into it with his little roll of paper. Gizmo is gizmo. And here's an example of one of the ones that he did. I guess of what is that the Colosseum? Oh okay, so it's you know, blurry distorted, but hey it's something. Okay, here's another one.
Speaker 2: How did he get to the Colosseum practice, I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, it's these are his thought. He would think it and then it would show up. Now, this is an example of the psychiatrist Eisenbud. He took Ted to his family ranch, which you can see a photo of what it really looks like, and then Ted tried to recreate it in his brain. And when they study it, it's interesting because it's different, like there's things are moved differently, and they're not exact. It's not an exact replica of the barn, and so is.
Speaker 2: The concept that he's taking a picture of his own brain.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see he is able to think these things, which I wonder how many times they're like, okay, now do the Eiffel Tower and then it comes out and it's like a lady's lady's pantaloons or something, But you never know. He's like, what I swear I was thinking the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Did you ever hear that song? Everyone knows the first part where it's like there's a place in France where the naked ladies where oh wait, where the where the ladies have no dance or something? And then do you know the next part we're going, there's a there's a place on in the wall. He's like, there's a hole in the wall where the men can see it.
Speaker 1: All. I have some male friends that I think frequent the whole here. It was the Hollywood.
Speaker 2: And by the way, ro I just want to remind you, they can see it all, see.
Speaker 1: Everything we talk in details, Odie. Okay. So this psychiatrist in Denver, his name is Jewel Eisenbud, studying him for two years. At this point we're in the sixties. So from sixty four to sixty seven he released a book about it called The World of Ted Cirio's colon Thotographic and I love that he described. This is from his book. When Sirius was doing his thing, he said, quote, the practologist would perhaps liken what was occurring to the kind of tension and pressure built up during a difficult movement.
Speaker 2: I knew that the ass was gonna get involved. These shrinks from the fifties, the sixties, whatever you want to call it, they are more obsessed with ass than Sir. Mix a lot and he's a knight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's true. Yes, he is a sir. I didn't I never watched the ceremony, but I guess it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So sometimes he would choose the image himself, and other times they would sometimes put it in like an envelope and they'd seal it, and sometimes he got that. You're like they would they wouldn't let him know. They would think of something, and then he would do it. He usually didn't, but sometimes he got it. He would often produce images that were either all white or all black, which was very strange because that would mean that they were either completely underexposed or completely overexposed. So that was sort of like a weird thing that he was doing just by looking at the camera. And they had a scientific term that they coined for these. They call these images blackies and whities.
Speaker 2: Those are not scientific terms. Those are bad names for dogs.
Speaker 1: So one time, I mean, a person witnessed, well, whatever, that's stupid. Let's just get through this. So obviously that was just stupid. Let's get back to the serious.
Speaker 2: The cereals, the cereossness of the matter.
Speaker 1: So obviously many people are skeptical of them. The leading theory was that he had a little transparent image that he would hide in his gizmo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the gizmo was more than just a gizmo, but.
Speaker 1: You know, well, one witness said that after hours of watching him do these experiments without any results, he noticed a shiny little thing inside of Ted's gizmo, and as he got more drunk and careless, he kind of caught a glimpse inside the gizmo. But the gizmos were often inspected. Usually they would have other people like hold on to the gizmo until it was time as they were setting up the camera. So that's the thing. He would usually produce many images, as many as fifty in a series of sixty to eighty trials. So you have to imagine this. His drunk ass would need to be constantly replacing the gizmo with little transparent pictures that nobody nobody saw him do that.
Speaker 2: That's impressive, that's that's productive.
Speaker 1: So either he's a really good magician or this is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he had yes. In other words, sleight of hand is more challenging when you're just like rip shit drunk.
Speaker 1: Totally. Yeah, I don't think you could do that. He also would do it sometimes at like a distance, sometimes up to sixty six feet. He could do this, so he wasn't always holding up his gizmo right up to the camera. He said, he basically just wanted someone to explain it to him, like he just that's the whole reason he was doing this, He said, maybe he'd be able to be a spy in the military, or you know, he just he just wanted help developing it and understanding it. And his defense to the critics was that if he was faking it, he'd probably be right more often, and then he would start charging people and take it to a nightclub and do it as an act.
Speaker 2: And he didn't. He didn't do it as an act. No, but he charged people for photograph. It wasn't like he was doing this out of the goodness of his own heart.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe I don't. I don't that. I don't know. As far as I know, he's just this bell hop that discovered he can do this thing.
Speaker 2: And now how was he a being a how was he as a bell hop?
Speaker 1: Like, let me guess what floor you're uh not great? Yeah, this year in the president digital suite exactly, and then takes the pic.
Speaker 2: Madam President, what and honor please? Mad President? Honor is our first redheaded president?
Speaker 1: That is vot oh no, So he apparently lost his ability. In nineteen sixty seven, they were doing an experiment and he created an image of curtains and they both interpreted that as that is curtains on the whole thing. And he was able to do a couple of blackies and whities over the years, and a couple of little images. But he died in two thousand and six and his photos are now at the Special Collections section of the library at the University of Maryland in Baltimore County Walk.
Speaker 2: Chicago, Chicago was robbed. I want I want a heist film about this. University of Chicago photography professor loses his mind, breaks into the library in Maryland.
Speaker 1: To get the Ted Serios collection.
Speaker 2: Takes all the photos, but Baltimore librarian says.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, just some John Waters lady.
Speaker 2: He rolls him up, eats him like a hot dog. Everybody's mad. He can't help it. He's from Chicago. We love the dogs. I wonder what happened in nineteen sixty seven. I have a feeling it runs with LSD. You know what, very changes changes the brand. I don't don't it very good?
Speaker 1: But that's crazy way he done in two and six and he was born in nineteen eighteen. What does that mean? He was almost one.
Speaker 2: Hundred to long ass life is what it means.
Speaker 1: He was ninety eight for the amount he drank. God, God damn good for him.
Speaker 2: Some people have different response. Is the alcohol it'll just pickle them and they'll be preserved.
Speaker 1: And some people just I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous too.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just show you real quick a little clip of him doing this. So this is from a British TV series called Arthur C. Clark's World of Strange Powers, and it's a clip from an episode that's called Fairies, Phantoms and Fantastic Photographs and it originally aired May twenty second, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, here it is this church in Germany where Ted had never been. Or this blurred writing identified as a sign from a Mounties building, but in Ted's version, the word Canadian seems to be misspelt, so.
Speaker 1: It wasn't always completely accurate. It's the crazy thing.
Speaker 4: This is a start a wingerer aplane. This is what Ted got hold on.
Speaker 2: Who's talking to the psychiatrist?
Speaker 1: Yes, this is jule Eisen drunk, So everybody was drunk. This man is clearly wasted.
Speaker 4: Here you will notice that the strut here is an inverted V up here he has reinverted how this type of rearrangement is exactly what we do in dreams exactly, don't even trigger.
Speaker 1: It's got a cigarette in his hand.
Speaker 5: Dang like that, I got a good Could Ted have been cheating? Impossible, says Eisenbud.
Speaker 2: He's a better looking guy than that photo kind of showed him.
Speaker 5: Ted's last photograph was of curtains, but that was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: That's the curtains.
Speaker 5: Okay, can he produce anything now?
Speaker 1: This is from nineteen eighty five. They tried to do it again after one thing.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, and that's a person that's a hole in something.
Speaker 6: He's squeezing and come on, tax we are But all he got was his face, cover his face, undaunted, Ted and jewel work on into the night.
Speaker 2: What point do you think Juel Eisenberg's wife left him.
Speaker 4: We did this night after night for three years.
Speaker 1: Oh, Ted's drinking right from the bottle, so they get out. The bug is that like moonshine.
Speaker 4: The sessions would last six eight hours and at the beginning nothing would happen.
Speaker 5: But later in those original sessions, weird pictures would often emerge. How did it happen?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Basically that's the story of Ted Cirios.
Speaker 2: That's the story of two guys hanging out, getting drunk, pretending to do science.
Speaker 1: But what I love is that he was observed by all kinds of you know, scientists and doctors and whatever. And sometimes, you know, they would get enough to be like, oh that's interesting. But most of the time he was just like falling over. Some of these reports say that he was just like calling he was fighting with the answer. He's calling him names.
Speaker 2: Oh they got he got into it. It was like, oh good, a new sparring partner.
Speaker 1: Dum bitch, you don't know. I swear god, I could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I saw, what I saw in Berlin, it was not good.
Speaker 1: And I show you right now. Squeeze. Hey, Julie, can I show you a haunted doll?
Speaker 2: You sure can't. But before you do, I just wanted to say, with the ted serials of it, I think it's art. I think it's all art. I think he's an artist making art, and people are trying to impose scientific structures and magic onto what is art with it kind of idiosyncratic process behind it. That's my take, But.
Speaker 1: We don't know. So do you think that it's performance art? The part of it where he says it's real, and it really is coming out of his brain and it's not like.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you need to believe something is false for it to be false. So there's absolutely a world in which he's completely under his own spell. And I think that that makes it, you know, more interesting, But that doesn't necessarily make him not Like I don't want to say, Charlotte Han like, I you know, what would be not fun to me? And this is what I think makes me the difference between like a cynic and a skeptic, or I hope it does. It would not be fun for somebody to like debunk this and say, well, this is how he did it, Like I don't. I don't have the ability. I don't have the desire to like strip away what makes something fun and interesting for people by exposing it to sunlight sometimes, you know, there are people that are into that, And I do think the people who expose people that do magic can sometimes do it out of a place of love, Like I think Ricky Jay, you know, loved magic and card tricks and everything. But he would also sort of tell you how certain things were done. He'd say like, well this is you know how this like you know, mind reading thing is done, and this is a scam that people used to do and like rise and that was kind of like historically interesting. But he was sort of celebrating while he was debunking. But there's also a kind of a person that's like, well, that's you know, they're just kind of pooping on someone's party, And I don't want to be that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what the Amazing Randy do you know about?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love the Amazing Randy. Oh is he coming on the show. Let's get the Amazing Randy show.
Speaker 1: He has not that long ago. I loved I loved him, and he was like the debunker of all debunkers. He was the coolest, but he he actually I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
Speaker 2: But he you're gonna have to do a seance and he's gonna be like this is bullshit and be like then why do I hear you saying real? Uh?
Speaker 1: He was a debunker of of Ted Cirios.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and then Ted Sirios was in debunker when he overseas for our Freedoms, So let's thank him for that, not the Teddy Bear.
Speaker 1: Amazing Randy tried to debunk it and apparently failed on television and he tried to do the gizmo.
Speaker 2: We've all failed on television before.
Speaker 1: Just rehab. Amazing Randy did a lot of that with like have you seen the documentary about him?
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've seen the one was like the Uri Geller.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, Yes, there's that, But like my favorite part of that documentary was there was like the religious guy that was kind of doing this like, oh, over here, we got someone named Julie, and Julie lives on this street and whatever. And then he amazing Randy figured out that the guy had like a little ear piece and the guy's wife was being like, over to your left, her name is Julie or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy was like stalking me. He knew where he lived.
Speaker 1: But like this guy, that guy was making money. He was like selling out these big ass like a knows or whatever. And that's where it's like, yeah, you're kind of like scamming these people, and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you have an earpiece, it's officially a scam. It's no longer a trick. It's a scam. You can't use an ear piece and expect it to be like woo mad cadabulary. No, you are milking people out of right ear piece.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's why like magicians, I'm always fully convinced that that is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Every time I see a magician do something I don't understand. But that's the fun of it is that you know it's not real. And then thanks to that, do you remember that fucking the masked magician?
Speaker 2: Oh sure, that piece of shit, that piece strater?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that man?
Speaker 2: What did they find out who he was and like kill him in some sort of weird like Roseberry's baby kind of way.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, they probably chopped him in half, but for real, they put him in a box, chopped him down the middle.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of something more like Alistair Crowley cut but I like the idea that they just chopped him in a head. They put him in a box and cut him in out. That's a lot less elegant.
Speaker 1: Well, they're they're probably like, is this fake? How's this? How's this one done? Math magician?
Speaker 2: Try to walk away?
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, let's get to a haunted doll. Please, it's time for a segment I call the dolls are living? Okay, So, Julie, I go to eBay dot com. I type in the words haunted doll, and there are thousands of postings at all time. Oh my god, this time we got a two for one special geehaw, could you please show us this week's doll. We have two of them. We got Trixie and Madge.
Speaker 2: Oh, Madge is bored.
Speaker 1: They both look incredibly bored.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Trixie is sad. Madge is bored.
Speaker 1: This is the true reality of show business.
Speaker 2: Match is also like me. She don't know how a contour this is. She just like does her best walks away. Just look, what am I gonna do? You know? This is a it's a blushbrush. It's not a magic wand.
Speaker 1: But she's good at some of it. I think the eyes in the and the brows are good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, she's great at the eyes, brows, and lips. It's just the contour. She's just like, fuck it, I can't you know what about what am I gonna trick people? Who am I? Who am I fooling? With this face, with this shape, with this face shape, This haircut too, a great haircut for someone of the round face unless it is. And she looks amazing. Actually, she does look amazing. I love her. She's beautiful. They're both beautiful.
Speaker 1: So these two are harlequin clowns. Yes, they both have on very elegant very they're sort of Sasha a Loore like or just poofy.
Speaker 2: I don't think there is form fitting as Sasha.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: There definitely is a lot more fabric on these girls. They're they're modest. They're modest girls.
Speaker 1: But very like I don't know, non binary. I don't really know what's going on with these two. Like they're they're gender bending sort of, and they've got they're beautiful, sickening headpieces. But the best part of it is that they they look so incredibly uninterested.
Speaker 2: They're bored and said, and I thought you were going to say. The most interesting part is that their feet are all going the wrong way. Their feet are walking away as they look at you bored, which is something I relate to because when I'm bored, my feet want to walk away too.
Speaker 1: On a doiley. They're both resting on a doily.
Speaker 2: The other thing I relate to do I rest on doiley.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the best part. They come with backstories, these these dolls, and oh my goodness, it's my belief that this whole eBay haunted doll thing. You are given three options when you die Heaven, hell or eBay doll. And these are two real people that have died and they are now in these dolls. So let me read you their little bio. It says, the honor is mine to introduce Trixie and Madge. This hilarious duo will keep anyone entertained and on their toes hilarious. They both have powers to heal and dispel any sadness and anxiety. One may feel, my.
Speaker 2: God that I said they have both had podcasts. I thought you're saying both have podcast o. Wait, oh god, I have to listen to both of these.
Speaker 1: Well, it really sounds like it, because it says Tricksy is more she's more dainty, she's more a girlish nature. Yes, Madge is sarcastic and outspoken. Okay, as opposite and personalities they may be together, they are really does so like I'm reading a podcast description, I love it to gather. These two are perfect. They love to gossip and chatter into the late of night. At times you can hear Tricksy singing quietly and Madge, of course telling her to tone it down. They are ready to move to a home where they can fulfill their purpose in afterlife, which is to bring happiness to others afterlife.
Speaker 2: They even mentioned the afterlife. They admit it.
Speaker 1: This is their afterlife. So okay, so please like and subscribe and rate their show five stars on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and say, Tricksy singing softly is upsetting you know. They're like that. She's singing like moon River, something like creepy and sad, and the other one to say tone it down.
Speaker 1: Is tone it down, girl. You're already wearing everything.
Speaker 2: Not a proportionate response to her singing both parts of tonight you belong to me somehow.
Speaker 1: You're like, how does she do both? The voice?
Speaker 2: Shut up? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Tone it down, Tone it down, girl.
Speaker 2: I think they're great. I have no notes. I like both of these haunted dolls. I love what they're wearing. I love their attitudes, I love their makeup, I love their feet.
Speaker 1: If I was to buy these for you, would you accept the gift?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I'm not scared of these dolls. Oh my gosh, I'm not scared of these dang dolls. Maybe I need to I'll fill them with I'll fill them with catnep see what my cat has to say about it.
Speaker 1: Tone it down, yeah, I tone it down. They're thirty five dollars together or separately together, that's if I was to bid.
Speaker 2: How big are they? How large are they?
Speaker 1: They look teeny tiny?
Speaker 2: They look small.
Speaker 1: I mean I do know that Madge is more of the girlish petit one. Let's see here, Oh, or fifty dollars buy it now? I will live.
Speaker 2: No, don't buy fifty dollars worth of this. Don't don't please, don't do that. Wait, the one with the short hair is Madge.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it does not spass fie.
Speaker 2: But okay, right, can you write to the cellar and ask which one is Madge?
Speaker 1: Very important? We need to know who is who before we.
Speaker 2: Can considering bidding on these lovelies. But need to know.
Speaker 1: I just realized that the one has a tear drop tattoo.
Speaker 2: That's a cool tattoo.
Speaker 1: And then the other one has a heart tattoo on her cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which one means that you've been in prison?
Speaker 1: I forget? Yeah, which one of these has been in prison? But that's the thing, Julie. If fifty dollars you're not just you're not getting two dolls. Yeah, you're getting two dollars whatever. Fine, but you're getting two best friends. Oh yeah, so you can't really put a price on that.
Speaker 2: Are they friends or sisters?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I feel like they're coworkers. This reminds me so much of my days, like working in theme parks or like different jobs I've had, okay, or like you're you're in the ensemble of a musical. Yeah yeah, and you're just fully done up and you're like, all right, we're both a little hungover waiting for you. Yes, that's what we all.
Speaker 2: Is this a metaphor for life? All dressed up and no place to go?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Sad clowns?
Speaker 1: They're just like, is this what being a clown doll on eBay is? Because we thought that was gonna be fun?
Speaker 2: Is that all there is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, can I play you some ghost voices? Yes, it's time for EVP or ev please. Have you ever heard the term EVP? No, it stands for electronic voice phenomena. So basically, when a ghost is speaking and somebody believes they have captured the recording of it, that is what we call in the business Electronic Voice Phenomena EVP. Got it. So people not unlike haunt dolls, will they they'll post this stuff online. I got two of them for you. I'm going to play them for you, and then I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'll give you an ABC option of what they believe it said, one of them being the correct answer. Okay, So this is from s piops one on YouTube, and I believe they're a paranormal investigation group. It seems like they're based in New York somewhere I don't know. This was at the Redwood General Hospital and they captured the ghosts saying this. What is it saying?
Speaker 2: Julie one more time? Please? Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, Eddie guesses just by listening.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I've heard that on my voicemail many times from a fellow fellow or two. It's a.
Speaker 1: Well, what of these is the correct answer? Do they think it was a Oh you're gonna get it?
Speaker 2: Wait? Let me hear that one more time? Please? No, there's no, it's not good. There's no gut and get it. I didn't hear a gut? Okay?
Speaker 1: Did they think it was b don't forget I'm dead though?
Speaker 2: Can I hear that one again? I want to. I want to think of it while I'm listening, is okay? Okay, I don't hear though. I don't hear though.
Speaker 1: At the end, this makes the most sense actually to do it this way.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because I need to like have it fresh in my head totally. Oh, I don't hear okay.
Speaker 1: So not don't so you don't think it's a Oh you're gonna get it. B don't forget I'm dead though? Okay, now is it C boys, I've gotta confess ession?
Speaker 2: Mmmmmm Oh, that's definitely the closest one.
Speaker 1: We there's one. Mar Is a d oh, you're all offended. Maybe it's like one of these ghosts of a comedian. Oh, you can't say anything anymore.
Speaker 2: That's not that, Rose. If you had a goofball, you take it. Pop shots in that Netflix not a joke, Rose. I don't know who told you Netflix was a joke, but it's not. It's a very serious company and they're doing important work.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wow, that sounds like triggered match. Julie can't say anything anymore.
Speaker 2: You can't say anything. They should replace the thump thump at the beginning with oh you're offended? Wait what it was? Say?
Speaker 1: Now, I will say, tune into the Netflix documentary Outstanding, which is the history of LGBTQ comedy. It comes out in June and I am featured in it.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Okay, so which one of those do you believe the second to last one?
Speaker 1: Okay, boys, I've got a confession. Yeah, that is exactly what they thought. It said, Oh, boys, let's play it, and.
Speaker 2: Who are the and who are the boys? Boy, I've got a confession. I'm not worrying any underpads.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it now that we know it's boys have got it confession?
Speaker 2: Well, and I was like, boys, I got confession. Like, there's no Rhythmically, it's not perfect, but it's definitely the closest. I mean, yeah, I've heard listen, I've heard promise as, I've heard worse anything.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 2: They could have dropped out the a like, so boys have got confession. You know it's probably that.
Speaker 1: I think it's good. Okay, here's one more from the same group of people on safe YouTube channel. This is at a place and now you might need to help me if you know, I don't Is it Governer New York. It's a part of New York.
Speaker 2: Oh, governor Governor New York is I don't know. It's not about a thousand I know what you mean. I'm not a thousand percent sure about the spelling, but.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. Like, it looks like governor, but it's.
Speaker 2: Spelled the governeur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a yeah, Well it's a fancy governor. And this is at a location called Chili Dogs with the z Yu Yah, which is now out of business. But it was a family restaurant that serves chili dogs I would hope so, and it also served the other side. Uh so what is this? Chili Dog goes saying, okay, it's sure.
Speaker 2: What is this? He said? Sweet potato? He said sweet potato? No, no, is that not on the list?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Let me play it again. That has to be sweet potato, right?
Speaker 2: Is that one of the choices?
Speaker 1: That is not one of the choices?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: It's what you said.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds like sweet potato to me, but is it a super weird no? Do you want to hear it or should I just go through the yeah? Yeah, because you sound pretty convinced it sweet? No, but I want to I do want to go again, though, so is it super weird?
Speaker 2: Could be? It could be?
Speaker 1: Is it be zip it?
Speaker 2: Dear? Not a chance though?
Speaker 1: Is it c sit there?
Speaker 2: I've never heard sweet potato more clearly in my life. I mean what, I've ordered a sweet potato at a restaurant. I haven't heard it said more clearly.
Speaker 1: We have one more option, is it d this chili is fierce?
Speaker 2: It's sweet potato. I would bet my I bet my bippy.
Speaker 1: Wow, the bippy's coming out.
Speaker 2: I'm putting it all on the table for for e sweet potato.
Speaker 1: It definitely could be. Listen, we don't know. But of those options, which one do you think it is? Do you think it's super weird?
Speaker 2: The first one super weird, super weird?
Speaker 1: Okay, they believe it was c sit there. Okay, now that we know that, more time there. Now it's sweet potato.
Speaker 2: Put it. Put that in the comments of the YouTube, sweet potato, over and over and over in the comments till they block you seriously at the sweet potato, dumb dumbs. Because also they're calling a chili dog plays. Look up the menu of chili dogs with the z and tell me if they hadweet potatoes on the menu, because if they did, then this conversation is Olah. This lady was literally ordering something. Right, He's like the most like, you don't need to be detective Colombo to put or two together here. It's a food she's calling a restaurant. Is not inconceivable that a place with chili dogs would have sweet potatoes on the menu. It's not my kind of restaurant. Just kidding as it is.
Speaker 1: Julie kill me. Colombo is my number one in inspiration as a paranormal investigator because Colombo was the skeptic of all skeptics. You think so, yes, he was so sarcastic the way he was always just like, oh, really, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And then they never thought of it that way.
Speaker 1: I thought that he knows the second the episode starts what happened.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right. I guess I just never thought of his like acting dumb as being a phone thing. It just kind of seemed like his nature like to be curious and open and he's like the simple child. Not but but I but I hear what you're saying, Like in a way. He was like, kind of faking it.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's so sarcastic.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's kind of passive aggressive.
Speaker 1: Passive aggressive. Yeah, you're right, you're right, he's very just like, Wow, that happened. That's I can't even I can't believe something like that would have happened.
Speaker 2: But isn't that a tribute to like how desperately we need people to be nice? Is even when you know they're faked, still feels good. That have your you know, your butt kissed.
Speaker 1: Totally, which reminds me. I'm going to take a picture right now of Colombo dingus with my giz mo. Oh boy, well, let me just do one last thing here. I just want to hear some of your thoughts on various paranormal okay things as part of this. You know, in this world of the paranormal, we haven't even taught aliens UFOs. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think they're out there. I want I want to meet one. I want them to make contact with me, because everybody seemed to have contact, but old Julie. That's what I see out there is Oh I got invited to this party, and oh I see the photos on Instagram. That must have been a good time.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I have major alien fomo. Anytime I hear these people that think they're so like traumatized because they got taken up there, I'm like, you're this is your bread. It's called a humble brag. Actually is what you're doing.
Speaker 2: It's et fomo is what I said. That's what I have to.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, have you ever seen Et? Have I seen Et the movie? Yes? Of course I'm not the.
Speaker 2: Guy, although I'm sure he's around La you see him for ET? Oh?
Speaker 1: Actual Et? That that actual.
Speaker 2: He was in a huge movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to do drag with him, did you Yeah? After him with his wig and his little hat.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was so cute when he dressed up like what did Drew Barry Morris dolls? Yeah, no, there was. There was an episode did you ever see the Tonys that Ellen Coming hosted with Kristin chennowt oh, of course and she dressed up like Et.
Speaker 1: It was so funny, absolutely.
Speaker 2: To introduce fun home and she came up by oh and then last it was the best joke that's ever existed, Like amount of work. Oh, it was just like that's my robot Empire.
Speaker 1: I definitely have the photo of her with like the head off, like back stage, like I have on my phone and I'll.
Speaker 2: Always keep that on. I forget which contact I assigned it to, but it's somebody.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible. You could go up there and all of these creatures take off their heads and Kristin Channowett is in there and there's just a bunch of little Christian.
Speaker 2: But explain her talent. It would blame her talent.
Speaker 1: That's just out of this world. Okay, what do you think of big Butt. I think he's funny, my favorite comic.
Speaker 2: I think he makes me laugh. He's got a goofy way.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's all about leave him wanting more, you know.
Speaker 2: He he just sort of appears, yes, very little, definitely, Yeah, tall, dark and handsome and harry and he's he kind of sees you and he wants see you, and then you don't see him for a while and his fear big and yeah, sexy, sexy, sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is kind of the best because when he does appear, it's like this guy like you. Yes, no one ever says, oh God, Bigfoot's.
Speaker 2: Back, you know, No, No, they're always excited and You're absolutely right. He's always he always leaves him wanting more, and he's also kind of like that quiet, quiet, tall guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very into that. Yeah, what do you think of psychics? Going back to it, I'm just wondering, have you been to one?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: I've been to people that have read my tarot cards, and I've been to people that kind of use tarot cards while they're like talking to me.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in that?
Speaker 2: I think ultimately you're having a conversation with another human being who has a new insight into you, and that's always an exciting experience to have, right, I think there's benefits to it. But do I believe in it? I'm not. I wouldn't say I have faith, but I am certainly like, I don't know, probably not, probably not. But the door is never the door is never.
Speaker 1: Completely shut when it comes to like synchronosities. And are you someone that goes, oh, what a coincidence? Or do you like maybe entertain it a little bit?
Speaker 2: I think it depends on where I am in the moment, and if I need a sign, then I'll read a sign totally.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had any moments that come to mind where you're like, that's more than a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, uh, I wish I could think of a specific one. But but sometimes I'll be thinking of someone and they'll reach out or I'll be you know, my friend, my best my best friend. Nate and I have have a friend that's no longer with us. His name is was David, and so every once in a while, Nate, I'll be like, oh, like David, David reached out today, Like we you know, we got like a little message from David in the form of you know, like Eliza Minelli song popping up, or you know, we have like his bench downtown that will find that we were passing, or you know, like things like that are always comforting because you feel like you have a connection with people that are no longer here. Yes, but yeah, I think it's the same way. It's like, if you need it, that's how you'll see it, and if you don't, you'll say, oh, that's funny, totally.
Speaker 1: It's comforting and fun to like entertain that stuff.
Speaker 2: It should be and if it's not, then that's when you kind of pull back and say, like, wait, how much money did I give this person? Or you know what am I planning. Why can't I do this until August again? Or things that are affecting you in ways that might not be great, then that's a problem totally.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we should just end it on that, because you gave me a lot. You gave me so much.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy I could give you the gifts that I did.
Speaker 1: These are so many gifts you being on the show. And I want you to tell people where they can find you and what you want them to know.
Speaker 2: I want them to know that I co host Double Threat with Tom Sharpling, and I think I have more podcast stuff coming later this year. And I'm on social media for some god a reason. I having to do with my mascos or se prove self promotion. Right, that's why I'm on social media.
Speaker 1: I love your social media.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That makes one of us, because it don't make me happy, Riz. I find myself scrolling and I go, wow, I feel terrible. Imagine doing something every day for hours and being like that makes me feel bad. You just stop doing it, wouldn't you anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a normal person would a normal brain. But we're all picture, we all feel this way.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good to know. Oh, and Difficult People is available on Hulus. You should watch my show Difficult People. I created that show from my heart and soul.
Speaker 1: Yes, you star in it with Billy Eichner, and it's so funny and thank you. People absolutely need to check that out. But your podcast that I listen to NonStop, I feel like it's not just like you and Tom. Like you guys have like a full universe you've created with car and it's a where do you think people should start? Should they go all the way back to the beginning or just jump in?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of references. I'm just trying to think how people can jump on the wave and ride it because.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that's a good question because there's a lot of inside jokes and things like that.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know. I just think that people need to just pick one and get in, and you'll.
Speaker 2: Know pretty soon any episode you pick if it's for you or not. Because we've got big personalities and we have our rapport. We know each other well enough to kind of build something together. And if you you know, if you smell what the rock is cooking and it don't make you nauseous.
Speaker 1: And keep eating my favorite chef.
Speaker 2: That's what I've always said. Yes, I'm so glad you I'm so glad you're a fan of the podcast. It's it's really fun to do.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of everything you do, and now I am a huge fan of you talking about ghosts and thank you for doing this.
Speaker 2: It's my pleasure. I had a blast. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Julie Klausner. Hey, make sure you're rating us five stars and doing all that good stuff. I'm still trying so hard to become famous on Instagram, so please follow me at Roz Hernandez, and of course follow the show Ghosted by Roz and as always, that is the instagram where you can see o were haunted dolls every single week. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me, hey By, this has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghost It by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at Ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at it's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgaro, the Spookky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.