Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Like us on Facebook, Tell your friends and share us with everyone. This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with Me, Tidi Hollis on iHeartRadio A Cosy cosa Am there are normal podcast network. Welcome to my show. Remember each week this is a place you go to when you want to learn the latest when it comes to anything out the ordinary. I'm talking about shadow, people that have man, bigfoot, to any kind of weird creature. This is where you get these personal, up close stories because I always invite you, the listener, to send in your stories. Tell me what's going on, tell me what you've seen, tell me the rumors and the family of a wear a wolf. Have it stalked your grandpa? I want to hear it. We all want to hear it. And the more details the better. So go to my main website, tidihallis dot com or shadowfolks dot com and tell me what's going on. If you've got pictures, if you got drawings, just send it on over to Heidihallis at gmail dot com. And I promise I will get to it eventually. Until this show's run out, I'll keep it going. So you guys, guess what. Somebody listened. Somebody gave me all the details. I have one two. I have a three page email. I don't know how long it's going to take to get through it. I haven't read it, and uh, you know me, if you listen to the show long enough, I just like to dig in and just feel it out as I go along. I don't look at these ahead of time unless it says please help or something like that in the subject line. And I always tell you, guys, if you want to be anonymous, you can be anonymous, and don't forget check out my social media at one Heidi Hollis, that's h E I d I h O l L I S put a one in front of it, and that is TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and you can send your stories that way as well, so but I prefer through the website. Just makes it all easier because then it's all in one spot. All right, you guys. I don't know where this came from. I don't know what the show is that I'm doing here today. All I know is I got to dry an email and I'm going to just dive on in with you along for the ride. Okay. This one says, afternoon, Nidi, Well afternoon to you too. I was listening to you on Coast to Coasts. In regards to the hat Man and Shadow People, I actually have a YouTube channel, very small though. I grew up in a violent, very volatile household, which I think made the Shadow People and the hat Man visit me from nineteen seventy seven until I became not scared anymore in my late teens. Terrible experience. Okay, right, all right, that's a pretty bold teenager, I have to say, to be able to say you weren't afraid of these things, because they still give me the hebgbs. To be honest, I'm not gonna lie. They are nothing that I care to have in my life, and sometimes when I think about it, it's like, oh, ikey. But anyhow, all right, moving on, okay. I first noticed the house was very noisy, for example, footsteps, creaking floorboards. And it was a Victorian house in Nottingham, England. Oh that's why you said afternoon, gotcha. And the curtains would move, no draft at all, and very heavy curtains anyway, and the dog would bark at the corner of the living room looking up. And my bedroom was above it. Oh that's a terrible feeling. Anyway. I was first in the small bedroom with a loft, the first proper and counter, which then I had no idea what was happening. No computers or smartphones, et cetera. I learned of it all in my thirties through the Internet and realized what happened to me. It sent shivers all over me. Wow, that's interesting. I've been talking about these things for over twenty years, can you believe it? So it was probably me that you heard about it, and it continues. I had been strangled. Oh it's horrible, and could not move at all, and I could not shout out at all, just tried, but maybe so scared maybe I think you mean, maybe okay. I could not breathe.
Speaker 4: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: I could not see anything, but felt something was there. Cutting that short. It happened so often I refuse to go in my room, and my dad was horrible. I was not allowed to be a wimp or make anything up because he said I was just dreaming, and because he called me a wimp. Of course. You know, what is that machismo thing when it comes to the paranormal. I think, I think that's that's the way to play it off because my dad, my dad was not a machismo dude to try to pull that, but he would just try to say, oh, there's nothing going on, everything's all right. And he was scared. I'm talking about myself right now.
Speaker 2: He was scared.
Speaker 3: And you see these like different like paranormal type reenactment stories, right and you hear like, oh, the wife is trying to prove to the husband that something's going on, but the guy will be like ah, they get angry right and try to play it off, but they're scared. They're scared, and it's like they're the last one to be convinced. Like, why do we have to convince the mail in the house something's happening. We could trust our own instincts right in our own eyeballs. Yes, ladies, Well, we don't have to prove to anybody anything. And that goes for anybody, actually, because I get a lot of emails from people saying, look, I feel so loone. I have nobody I can prove this too, that it's happening. I'm not believed. We don't have to do that, and you don't have to feel alone in it either, because there is a big, wide world out there, guys, and you can reach out to me always. Okay, all right, So continuing, I would be dripping with sweat, hiding under the covers, and I feel quite embarrassed telling you in detail because I never even said in full detail in my own videos. I'm sorry, that's you know, I'll be embarrassed. People freak a different levels, you know. Some people shiver, some people sweat, some people pass out. I've had those to me too, all right, they say, anyway, I would leave all the landing lights on and bedroom and my dad would turn everything off later. Oh that's horrible. I'm sorry. I could never sleep at all because I was so scared of this feeling of being strangled and a heavy weight pushing my chest and legs down only to be able to move my eyes and struggling to open my mouth. That's horrible, guys, that's just so horrible. I gotta tell you guys too, Just that right there, that right there typical shadow people. Typical shadow people. Hat Man could do that too, but this is very typical shadow people stuff. So I end up in the bigger bedroom and that's when I seen a shadow figure moving slightly in the corner of the room. And not long after my dad or mom turned all the lights out. Oh ooh, I got chills, and the chills hit me on my upper thighs just now, just like on the tops right above my knees. Ooh, that's icky. That is so icky. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I got told off and just to go to sleep. I could not sleep. They made me turn my bedlamp off, but left landlight on with doors slightly open. I wanted it fully open. But I wasn't allowed to. Hey guys, I'm reading this and I feel like a warden was perusing the hallways with all of the inmates or something like. What is this? Does it bother a parent so much to know that a kid wants to keep a light on? Why does that bother a parent so much? I get it, there's bills. It raises the electric bill. But you could see something is going on. Your kid's pretty normal until the lights go off. Come on, now, I gotta do better than that. But I get it. This is a long time ago, and they continue. Anyways. I physically watched the door close one night and it went very dark. I jumped out of bed, putting all the lights on, and I went in my mom and dad's bedroom. They were sleeping, and I was so afraid to wake up my mom and dad, and my dad was very nasty. He beat my mom up. Oh, I'm so sorry, and we got hit a lot. Oh there you go in security, And if we did the slightest thing wrong, even horrific. You know, this is telling me what probably attracted the darkness to the house right there, That that right there alone would attract the darkness and shadowbeings and hat man and any other low down, good for nothing scoundrel that you really want to describe. I stood on the landing and got back in the bedroom and put all the lights on and got under the covers. I was petrified. I felt the covers lifting. Oh oh oh, up ending off of the bed. Oh no oh no oh no oh. No, chills, chills, backs of the elbows here everybody, and I felt someone crawling up the bed. Mmmm, no way, no way, oh no. I pulled my legs right up, so I was in a tight ball and I could not shout. I was so scared. I then jumped out of bed, and just before I got out of the bed, I felt a scratch or something on top of my bum cheek, bum cheek. We made that funny over here. Sorry. I woke my mama and my dad went crazy after because he was a lorry driver long distance. I think it was the drunk. And I had school, which I never went to because of my dysfunctional family. Boy, oh boy, I'm gonna take a deep breath. I hate to hear of abuse, and I hate to hear of somebody suffering with demons literally around when a child could be helped. I really just breaks my heart. Ooh, we got to get to our first break. Guys, you are listening to Darknescomb's Life with Me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coat to coastam Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Stick around will be right back, Welcome back.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Darkenestum's Life with Me Heidi Hollis on iHeart Radio. Hey Coast these dam Paranormal podcast Network. So today it is all about the outlandish corner, your emails, your stories of supernatural events, paranormal, UFO, crystal zoological, anything and everything ordinary. I want you to go to my main website, which is Shadowfolks dot com or Heidipolis dot com. They both to the same place. But people don't not expel eight in the world not its name. And also I want to tell you guys to follow me on all the social media. Put a one in front of my name and I Messa r on And also don't forget The Outlanders comic is my paranormal comic strip that has bigfoot, shadow people, ghosts. Yeah, everything, aliens, we got it, we got it. So just go to the Outlanders comic on Instagram. All right, you guys, this is a giant email and very very difficult to read. I hate to hear of people struggling, especially children. Children children need us to guide them and to protect them. But when you get somebody that is app abusive in more ways than I can count, that just adds to the darkness in a home and might have attracted it to begin with. All right, So continuing here with this email, this person is saying how they don't go to school because of the dysfunctional family, surely don't sleep at night, and the father is abusive.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Next day I looked at my bum in the mirror there from across the pond, and I had a long red scratch right across my bum cheek. Blood was at the surface, but was not bleeding. It was around six inches long. Huh. I don't like to hear that, because when these dark things scratch, they mark you. Usually though it's three scratch marks, but just the one, even it's an attack, it's like scratching a way in, you know. I really could not cope anymore. And after that, so many horrible things happened. The landing floorboards only creaked when people walked on them. I had a feeling one night, but this is weird, and I cannot remember dreaming or if I was awake. I always slept with the curtains open, and one night the curtains drawn shut really aggressive, and I seen a metal, shiny table with wheels and lots of hospital type equipment. Oh ooh, ooh ooh, I've got really odd goosebumps right now, I'm thinking of a Morg. Are you guys thinking of a Morg? Which was then nineteen eighties? Never understood any of my problems. I was born in nineteen seventy. Anyway, someone was pushing this trolley towards my bed. Oh that's horrible, and I could never say this story even online. I then obviously woke up in the morning, but it felt real. Hm. So the strangling happened a lot, and this figure was in my room, but no hat at this time, so it wasn't a hat man. Sometimes one was near the bedroom door. Sure I'd seen three in the big bedroom. So has I has? I I think they mean. As I got older, I began to not be so scared, but I actually was deep down, but I tried not to show my fear. I realized whatever it was loved me being scared. Oh, you're very observant, because that is so very true. That it is so very true. You know, I tell people it's like, in the face of evil things, it is really hard to not be frightened. It is really hard. But busting out, running, screaming, fainting, swinging at this thing in anger, all those things feed it. And for those people who have experienced them a lot, they begin to realize that that well, I'm just you know, I'm scared, and they're enjoying it. They're laughing, they're feeling it, they're pulling it in or whatever it is. They get a good sense of what these things are after and how it expands. So you're very observant. And again, this is typical of somebody who's experienced these things night after night. You know, you guys, take take it, Take it in. Because this person is talking about having experienced something at such a crazy level and not sleeping and having so much terror, and they're waking lives and their sleeping lives and their schooling education lives. It's a miracle this person survived. It's a miracle that they have their sense. It's a miracle that they have any kind of normal life to be honest, it's mind blowing to me that they're having what sounds like a normal attempt of explaining the craziness the madness. You know what I'm saying, all right, continuing with the email. Even around the age of sixteen to around nineteen years old, I still felt the presence of something watching me. Horrible house. It was horrible. But once I passed my driving test at the age of seventeen, something else happened, which at the time I could not work out, but found out again in my thirties when I got my first lef top, I was a bit behind on technology. I had a life review driving my dad's big Ford Granada for the first time on my own and seeing old school friends, and took it for a drive to Nottingham City Center and back. So now it is nineteen eighty seven, so coming back on a two lane street both ways, I decided to overtake a bus which seemed to be traveling pretty fast and there was no safety barrier separating two lanes in both directions. Oh, this is a nightmare just waiting to happen. The bus drifted out of its lane, pushing me out of my lane onto oncoming cars. Oh. That's another level of nightmare. Cars were in the opposite direction, and I still remember the dark blue Ford Fiesta, which I thought was going to hit me head on at the time of a thought of impact. Uh okay, I'm trying to make up. There's got some words missing. At the time of what appeared to be an impact, we never collided, hm. But at the time of feeling we were going to collide, I got the brightest, big flash of light, like an old camera puff of light, like really strong ooh, goosebumps. This was all on a bend in the road, the reason the bus drifted out of its lane. Anyways, I see nothing else except my life going in reverse order, like an old camera film on a reel, even making that flicking as a film flips through what I've seen everything, family, friend, school, everything, until I ended up back in my mom's belly. Oh you guys, oh man, oh man. I am sitting here, okay, where are my goosebumps? Tops of my my my legs again and hitting my elbows. And I don't know why it skips everything else, but that's that's that's goosebumps for me right now. Wow, this is interesting, very interesting, because I just oh, I just came across something similar. Okay, all right, continuing, I felt the water surrounding me in my mom's belly. Then all of a sudden, I came around to cars beeping, and my friend was curled up against the passenger door with his feet upwards towards me and his back to the passenger door. He was scared and said, what the happened to you? I briefly said, with confusion, I don't know. He said, take me home. We never spoke, even when he got out of the car. He was in tears in my car when I came around, and he was white as a sheet. Wow, this is this is amazing. Now, this is the confusion. When I had the flash, I was around one hundred and fifty meters from the traffic lights. There was a bend in the road to the left, then back right and straight over the train bridge, and at the bottom of the bridge were the traffic lights. I came around, parked in the outside lane at the traffic lights, cars driving around me beeping. Nobody in my family believed anything I seen or what happened, and Dad blamed it one being a new driver, and scared myself. So you ultimately woke up just parked with everybody beeping at you. Huh, that's that's really fascinating, very fascinating, and just be this is but in your mind's eye you saw yourself just about to collide when you saw the flash, and in reality you were parked. Huh. I tried contacting my school friend and he ignored my messages because he was not friends on Facebook. Plus I got drilled in my head by my parents again that it was just me being scared. I never forgot about it, but lived with confusion like the shadow once. This is wild, this is this is amazing. I guess what guys don'd have like a full page on here? Oh, it's it's it's getting it's getting interesting, it's getting interesting. I have. Let's say I came across somebody having had where they went back into their mother mother's selling out type of life reviews as well, and apparently this is a thing. It doesn't happen that often. But I can't. All right, you guys, we got to get to the next break. You are listening to Dark Become Blight with me, Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am there in our mold podcast network.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: You are listening to directiccom's Life with Me Hidie Hollis. iHeartRadio. Hey Coach to coach am Paranormal Podcast Network. Don't forget to check out Heidihollis dot com and shaft folks dot com and theother F word dot com. M What is that one about? Well, you know, I get a lot of people to write me emails and they're talking about the worst case scenarios, and it always blew my mind how a lot of people would say, you know, I don't get into that religion thing. But anyways, I saw the devil, and I'm like, what you know, It's not about religion. It's about having faith and knowing there is a positive force out there. Some call it God, some call it other things. Just know it is positive of the light of the Creator, Okay, and to know that I have no doubts when you were able to say you're looking at something from the dark, sore, something evil, the devil. Hello, those are religious terms. Okay? Why give that all the credit? So I decided to do a couple of books, one for kids, one for adults. I'm a cartoonist and I wrote these rather decent sized books, I must say, and it kept it light, kept it funny. And you know, so I wrote a couple of books. One it's called The Other F Word, How to Find Faith and laugh at yourself while trying. And then a couple of kid like books, The Fickle Finders Investigates Faith, the Other F Word, you know, just to kind of bring it up close and personal to people, to realize, stop being so hard on yourselves. It's okay to be flawed, even in the eyes of faith. Okay, as long as you get the message. You need to go some Jesus on some things. There's some light on some things in the face of some of these evil things. So check out the Other F word dot com and uh also Heidi House dot com and the outlanderscomic dot com. Mm hmm and uh yeah, all right, you guys, let me let me, let me pick back up where we left off with this very extraordinary email. And it's really painting a clear picture on the struggles of this person's life and where they're going and and all the little things that happen along the way. It's an extraordinary, supernatural world we're live in, and so are many of the lives of people who are experiencing these things. And you know, some people are like, I've never experienced anything in my life. How come people have all this stuff? These people get targeted hat man shadow people. They see that they can see better or feel better evolving, and they try to stomp out that light. Do you hear me? Do you hear me? Okay? Because I've been saying this for a very long time and people are not picking it up. Instead, they're trying to glamorize this evil stuff. Realize things are changing, and I have a much much bigger message to give very soon on all of that. All right, continuing, But I had a girlfriend from the age of eighteen, and she would sometimes stay over at my parents and her rings would be found in different places in the house. Okay, even though we knew there was a window sill in the bedroom. I told her stuff. I told her stuff. Oh, I told her stuff about the house, and she did say it was a noisy house, floorboards, etc. What happened around age eighteen and nineteen, which I had no idea that either again later in life. So Friday night, Dad's at work, Saturday early hours, me sitting on one sofa couch TV to the left corner, Dad near TV at front window, and mom and girlfriend and my niece who sometimes stayed over and slept in the small bedroom I got strangled in poor girl. Anyways, I'm watching a film. It was nighttime and I had and as clear as anything, okay, as clear as anything I have ever seen. Oh man, okay, dark, dark chills. This man with a hat on his head. He was nearly up to the ceiling of the room, walked from the wall where my mom and girlfriend and niece were sitting, basically straight through them. Who okay, all right, I'm okay, guys, you okay? Do you hear that? How tall he was? Very common, very common? Hat man is nothing that's ever been human? Okay. Not the real dude, Not the real dude. Okay. I had to look at the TV shadowing and looked at everyone. Nobody else seen or bat in an eyelid. It walked straight across and into the neighbor's house through the wall. It was a semi detached house. Victorian, You see that? Do you see why he was targeted? Guys? Because he could see, he could see, he could feel and sense. He was a target because he is a bit more evolved than the rest of the people in that room. Okay, And people are like, well, genetics, you know, what do you mean? You know, if they had a brother or sister, why couldn't they see these things too? You know they have the same gan. Well, jeans get arranged differently and expressed in different ways too, right, Like you might get a cancer and your brother won't, or you might get some kind of other disorder and your sister won't. You know, jeans are funny the way they express themselves. Does it mean somebody is better than the next? But we are evolving, Okay, we are evolving. Okay, oh oh no, this is the first first few words. But this is where it gets worse. How much worse can it get?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 3: I mean what? I never send anything that night except to my girlfriend in the bedroom. My dad goes to work on Saturday, my mom goes to the local town shopping. Me and my girlfriend go out also. So my niece in her early teens is in the house alone watching TV on the chair. I was sitting in the night before we come home, and we said are you all right? And she said I thought her and dad came home early and sneaked behind the chair. It made me jump, so I turned around and suddenly a dark figure of something disappeared. Oh oh gosh. So I told her about the night before and she burst out crying and was scared to death. And it gets worse. Oh, come on, how can it get worse? I was even older now, in my twenties, in my own house at twenty three with the girlfriend. Me and her brother visited my mom dad regularly. Even though my childhood was horrible, you end up thinking it's the norm to live around violence. Isn't that horrible? That's horrible. Guys. People wonder how kids end up being violent themselves. It's like this is all they know, all right, continuing they say, anyway, we thought my dad came home around fifteen hundred hours in the afternoon and he would park on the street around the corner from the house. If it was in the driveway, yes, and get told off. But I loved my Oh they're saying, love their car. I don't know where they're going with that. But anyways, I did not hear the front door, but go ahead, and but heard heavy, normal feet walking up the stairs. Okay. My dad would go to the pub and go straight to the toilet when he came home, and he would sneak in the house quietly, so we assumed he's on the toilet. The hoover under the stairs, I don't know what that is under the stairs. In the cupboard would even fall to one side the hoover pipe due to the vibrations when you walked up the stairs. Sometimes that even made a noise. And we waited, me and my mom, my girlfriend brother for my dad. Fifteen minutes passed and I went to see if he was all right. Nobody was in the house. In fact, my dad never came home. He would be a lot o hold on, this is mixed up. He would be gone a lot with his job. So who was it? Yes, we discussed it a lot. I finally properly told my mom that the house is haunted and how my parents never believed me. I would go on about lots in that house. But one more thing to end this email. I worked with forklifts, driving the lorries doing deliveries forty four tons, and I started at six am every morning and away a majority of the time. Monday morning, I got there early old Army Barracks. It was pitch black, no lighting, even no lights on the country road. The car park was right at the back. I was first in the private industrial estate, opening the main gate at around five thirty am. So walking from the car park to the front of the building, I started to hear faint footsteps behind me, and it was getting closer. I stopped, suddenly looked towards the country road and behind me, and I could see nothing but darkness. Ooh, back of the neck chills, guys. Ooh, I was scared to death at forty four years old. You know, age has nothing to do with it. It doesn't children, elderly people get scared. This gives me the chills right now myself. So I don't like to be met with these yucky things either, all right, Like when I was a child, that fear came back like dreaddah. I started walking again, and the footsteps started, but was right behind me, proper clocking marching type shoes really loud. Oh it's horrible. My rubber soul working boots were silent in comparison. Oh, so something was absolutely messing with you. That's what that is. That's what that is. I quickly turned around and saw nothing and ran for my life, almost falling over myself and ran towards the gate where another driver was coming in. Thank God, Oh what was it? Who was it? I don't know, but all this is the gospel truth. Woo oh man, I'm chilled. I am absolutely chilled. This is almost done. I had to tell you because people look at you like you are not normal when these things happened to you. Anyway, did it from my mobile phone instead of my laptop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: He wrote this from folks. Well that explains some of the the smashed of the paragraphs here. But you guys, you know, we gotta get to our next break and I'll finish this right up. You guys, you're listening to Doctor Coombs Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio at Coast to cot Am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: You are listening to Doctorcoms Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to code Am Paranormal Podcast Network. Don't forget to go to Heidihollis dot com and shadow Folks dot com and tell me your stories, tell me the details. Give me some more positive stories, near death experiences, all of it, angel encounters, Jesus visions. I mean I cover it all here on this program, so you are more than welcome. And the more details the matter, like this email here was incredibly like insightful, really really helpful. All right, so I have to finish up this email here. They said, all of this is the gospel truth. I had to tell you because people look at you like you're not normal when these things happened to you. Anyways, did this for my mobile phone instead of my laptop? Take care, It's the truth everything, Thanks Attila. My dad was Hungarian died in the year two thousand and my mom is eighty now. Wow, bless her British with Irish family, Well, there are all nearly dead now. My dad came to England in nineteen fifty six uprising. He escaped at sixteen. This is why he hated whimps. Wow, everybody's not made same way, you know, like you, Attila, You're able to feel and observe other things. And now I saw this here. There was a second little email that this person sent, so I just copy pasted it here so I could read this also. Sorry. What I wanted to say was how did I get to the traffic lights in the car when I was having a life review. Someone said something about lost time, and I am also thinking these are shadow people, aliens and the metal table trolley with people, which I thought was a nightmare. I had lived with all of these issues with no answers. I am fifty two years old now and it is all clear as yesterday. Thanks again, Attila. Well this is it is rather unique. It's rather unique. Okay, I'm going to tell you something because my sense of what may have taken place with you in that particular scenario, I think it's amazing. First off, I think you probably were about to die in a car accident, but something on the more positive side intervened because you weren't done. You have something else that you need to be doing here. And you know, it's amazing to me because imagine that. Okay, you see you're about to have this car accident, boom, you get killed. Apparently started the whole like reincarnating life review thing. I mean, maybe not reincarnation when I'm thinking about it, maybe not reincarnation. I think I misspoke on that, not reincarnation, but the life review. Okay, I'm confusing you with something else that came across here recently, and I'm thinking on that story as I'm talking about yours, but your story you're going into the life review when you just absolutely got reversed and put in your spot as if nothing had ever happened. Isn't that interesting? Isn't that interesting? But how you got skipped to that life review without like seeing a bright light going down a tunnel, you know, experiencing something else? That's interesting to me. I have you know, I've been listening more and more to your death experience stories, and they don't always go cookie cutter like that, where you know, they see their past loved ones and whatnot. Sometimes it's just life review and everything up until the point. And that almost sounds like what happened to you. What's interesting to me is like you don't recall actually having the accident, but you were pretty sure you're about I have come across something like that, not exact, but something like that. This is interesting, really interesting to me. I had somebody more recently share on a near death experience where they were back in the womb as well, and just like how you know, they had a near death experience boom, but they felt like the fluid and everything around them like you're saying, So it's just it's amazing to me. But they felt they were about to be reincarnated backs as they are now. I mean, just just wild, just wild. So it's kind of wild to me that I'm being met with a very similar story within like a week of each other. I don't find those things to be coincidences at all. And it's like, when are these different levels of experience that people have? And you know, I got a chance to speak with a Oh what kind of monk were they? I think maybe a benedicting monk who told me how the church, way back when the Catholic Church used to speak on reincarnation, that it's absolutely in the Bible. And they referred to something that Jesus said about a prophecy. It's like, oh, Jesus, you said that Elijah would come back before you did, but he has not returned. And Jesus said, oh, yes he did. He did not recognize him. It was John the Baptist. So it was like a clear reference to reincarnation. And apparently this is something taught in the church before and stopped. I guess, I don't know. I think there's reasons that are behind when teaching teachings like that change It's like why, why, how would that change? I just don't understand enough of it to know all the rules of why something went better in one direction than it does now. I don't know. But other faiths do speak to it. There are proven reincarnation stories, like somebody says, look, I died on this certain street over here? Is that and this is where my kids were? And to be able to check those stories out, So something is going on When children are able to do that, that's that's really something. So I think there's there's something to that. And you were also saying about the metal table and trolley here Attila, and why you experience what you did, and you think these were shadow people aliens. I don't see those as being shadow people aliens. I don't. I don't quite understand the link to that. Right there. Shadow people are not from here. They are more closely related to alien beings, but they're also demonic. So yeah, can they re enact things to have happen? I don't know that to be something they do. It almost sounds like you were out of time or something. I don't know what the history is of the land that you're on, or if you just happen to be experiencing having a psychic event, because it's obvious to me that you have abilities. Okay, and I'm not talking about able to read certain things going on in people's lives that type of thing, but you're observant. You can see things more clearly than the next, and you could feel it more than the next. And sometimes being in that sleeping state, those things kind of heighten because you're in between realities, you know what I'm saying. It's something that I personally call waking dreams, and I write about it. I think in all my books, waking dreams are so real it's hard to believe it didn't happen. Like I will absolutely be looking around wondering, you know where am I? Now? You know, I'll wake up from the bed and it can be really altering. But the difference is what your experience in these waking dreams. For me, they get chalked up to being like a life experience because it says if it actually added to my life understandings, like a lesson was learned. They're that heavy and they're that insightful and things that I can crosscheck sometimes too, because wow, I have experienced things that who really just changed a lot for me, changed a lot for me. And there comes a point where it's like, was that I can't even call it a waking dream? Dare I say it was a vision? And I'm not a person who likes to claim to be a psychic or anything like that, because I just feel like people who are that, who can call upon that, that's a different thing for me, which I think a lot of us have. It is like deja VU's sometimes insights into what's about to take place, or a feeling that's something else. I don't know to call on things like that. But so I think you're kind of in that category here Atilla that you're able to get a sense and slip in and out to realize things going on. And these things notice that you notice and wanted to stomp out your light. And here comes a big, giant, weird compliment to you, hot diggity dog. These guys hated you that much that they put all that effort into you every time that you were going to bed at night. You are one powerhouse and not a whimp. How about them apples? And I'm sure your dad on the other side sees things a whole lot more different. And you know, he only knew where he came from, and he wanted to make it tough so that I could be assumed. You know, dads tend to express things differently. But who that was just that was harsh for any kid to go through, or any human. So I'm sorry you had to go through that. But yeah, this is this is really in depth, and I really want to thank you for peeling back the layers of your life and letting people see how the supernatural can leave a print and an imprint. Okay, changing so much, and it's like you're victimized for being unique, that's all. But you know what, You're not alone, you know, And I want to invite you and others like you to join my groups that I have on Facebook. One is called Paranormal Pledge An the other one is called Shadow People and hat Man Experiencer, and I also have Faith the other f Worts. So and you guys don't forget to go to Heidi holl dot com and the Outlanderscomic dot com and follow me on all the social media at one Heidi Hollis which is h E I D I H O L L I S and tell me your stories. Tell me your stories in the messages on social media on my website. The more information the better, and uh, you know, it's it's absolutely appreciated that you guys trust me with your stories and it's humbling and I hope that you get something out of this, Attila and anybody else that's listening, and uh, you know, breaking it down piece by piece, one person, one story at a time. All Right, we have come to the bottom of another fabulous program you have been listening to Darkly Comes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: Say stay for everybody.
Speaker 3: Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Well, if you like this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.