Speaker 1: Well we have come out.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 1: One day I get saying your conscience und will be.
Speaker 3: Telling. And if you want a little man.
Speaker 4: Yin, you ain't come along.
Speaker 5: Build the blaze. Who was actually able to make it tonight?
Speaker 4: To be honest, he.
Speaker 6: Was a terrible man.
Speaker 4: I don't give it.
Speaker 1: If this is comedy, had Pernie Sanders, Dick Cheney, Taylor Swift, no no, no, no, no no, no shot having the Cheney's on board.
Speaker 2: No, you can't Dick Cheney or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Every time you have somebody is a friend of yours. You know, somebody said, well you know I'm for Trump, just so you know what you're voting for.
Speaker 4: Do you really want me to go to jail because that's what you're voting for.
Speaker 6: Twelve more days until election day.
Speaker 3: Coming.
Speaker 1: To your cent, don't get thousand saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 6: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: I do is round up information overload our here's our toll free number. It is eight hundred and nine to four one sewn. If you want to be a part of the program. It is election day in America. If there's voting going on, that means it's election day. Not the system I Love've gone over as many times, but it's the one we have, the one we're stuck with. You want to change systems, you have to win elections first.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But anyway, if you're interested registering to vote, how to do so in your state commonwealth? If you want to know when early voting starts or stops. As a public service, we put all that information on Hannity dot com, Kamala's radicalism, extremism in our own words as a public service on hannaday dot com, Sam Winson walls and feel free to download it. It's all for free anyway. So Mark Alprin he has worked for ABC's worked for NBC, and he used to do a show on Showtimes. Actually was a fun show, except the one day that John Heilman tried to corner me and get me to talk to him, and I'm like, I'm not talking to you.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: If you wanted an interview called Fox we Are I might have talked to him for a minute. But it was a good show. It was kind of interesting, and we'll do the behind the scenes of political campaigns leading into presidential years, and a big part of the success of that show was Mark Halpern. He is one of the most connected in terms of knowing people on both sides of the aisle and has impeccable sources, and his commentary has been making a ton of news lately. In the last what thirty six forty eight hours, he made a lot of news when he said that there is information being peddled by people that if in fact it would turn out to be true, would probably destroy Donald Trump's campaign, and it ain't clarified it. He said, I don't believe any of it for a minute. This is the crazy season. And just for the record, I'm being pedaled stuff like on an hour by hour basis, if not every half hour. It's insane. People get crazy in the final days of these campaigns. They'll probably be fourteen October surprises between now and November fifth, and you got to be very careful with the information that people are pedaling to you. Anyway, we welcome Mark Halper to the program. Sir, how are you so, I'm delighted to be back.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You're the editor in chief of this new interactive video platform called two Way, and you do it with Sean Spicer and you're getting you're making a ton of news. Can we start with what you were referring to when you said you were being pedled information, which I think anybody that has any association in the news business, even a member of the press and a person in talk show hos like myself guess that kind of calls every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And my point of raising it was not to be provocative and sort of teasing. It was to say, because two Ways about transparency and about letting citizens understand how things work, that this stuff's being pedled, and it's being pedeld about Donald Trump, about Kamala Harris, and in the in the age the information digital age and the age of the deep fake, you never know what's real. And some organizations, I won't say news organizations, they just shovel stuff right into publication. And the danger is, we know it's asymmetrical. One side has the dominant media, and so they can orchestrate, Hey, get this piece in the Atlantic and then get it on NBC News and CBS News and and that's a way to try to dominate the news and create a what i'd call maybe a synthetic October surprise in the case.
Speaker 1: Well that that didn't really work out well for them, did it.
Speaker 7: Well, it's great question. They switched to this new message, which is really the old message that Joe Biden was running on. What's the metric of success? They got a story and then we're able to use that story to have public events and press conferences and public statements and then dominate certain parts of the news. Although when they check the battleground state media, the local TV stations that the newspapers know, they're not interested in that story. So I think history will probably record, if she sticks with this message, that they did it at a desperation because the other stuff wasn't working. But this probably won't either. But the point is they did dominate the news. They did take advantage of a pet old story.
Speaker 1: And is there any one story that you specifically have in mind that you believe would just stay. I mean, I can't believe we're talking about this. Thirteen days Donald Trump spent on the on the public stage thirteen days before an election is an explosive news something. I mean, it sounds bizarre to me.
Speaker 7: The story that I had in mind, what I said was if it were true, it would destroy his campaign. But I don't I didn't. I think it was true and based on the nature being pedaled, But I also know it's pedal to one of the most important newspapers in America. And I don't know whether they took it seriously or not, but someone had the capacity to pelot them. I'd say this Sean in two thousand, George W. Bush, You've been son of a president run for governor of Texas twice. Fock story about d UoT. How could the text press corps have How could the DNC have never uncovered that? So I don't think it's impoppable, particularly regarding Kamla Harris. Less likely for Donald Trump because he was president and has run three times. But I'm sure. I'm just I know there's stuff about her that's never come actual. That's the nature of the Beast. But at the same time, what I was trying to say to people is you have to be on guard. Just because something shows up in the Guardian or the Daily Beast, or the Times of India or even the New York Times of the Atlantic magazine. You cannot just say, oh, that's definitely true. You can't assume that because something got published that it's definitely true because of the nature of not just partisan media, but people looking first scoop.
Speaker 1: One thing that we both are analyzing, because I could tell from your commentary are early vote numbers, and we're comparing them to twenty twenty and twenty sixteen, and there is no doubt the early voting in the swing states looks especially good for Donald Trump. If you look at the Real Clear Politics average of polling. You know, Donald Trump four years ago, I think on this date, I have the number somewhere here in front of me, was down either seven or eight points something like that, and was down I think four and a half points around that number in the battleground states. He's now up in the battleground states by a point, and even on a national level, it's a zero point two race. I mean, you know, four years ago, very different story. But we get early voting data and they know who's voting Republicans, Democrats and all these swing states. And you made the comment that the early vote looks very good for Republicans and that if this trend continues, this election may be over before election day actually gets here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, you got to punch the IF right, it may not continue, and Democrats argue that it won't. What I'm saying is, first of all, you need another caveat besides the IF, which is twenty twenty was a freaky year because of COVID and twenty sixteen is ancient history, and midterms are not presidentials. So we're dealing with a tangerine, an armadillo, and an apple to try to compare these things. But what you can say for sure is that Democrats have become highly reliant on going into election day with a big lead, knowing that while they're better at early vote, Republicans swamp them on election day. And what I said, and I stand by it despite some criticism, is that if the numbers we saw in the first few days, and it's continued so far and what I call the early early vote, but if the late early vote continues along these lines, I think people will rightly look at the data going into election day and say, look how many Republicans voted early, Look how many Democrats did. Look at Democrats' performance on election day, typically you'd say there's just no way they're going to make up for the gap. And whether that's because of natural organic enthusiasm to vote for Donald Trump and vote out Kamala Harris, or whether the Trump campaign actually has a better field operation then they let people let on people you know have come to think they do. Whatever the combination isn't You can't deny the current data. It's overwhelming, and it eats into the Republican deficit that they had if they're going to lose the early vote number, but if the delta of this cycle compared to twenty twenty, it continues along these lines. As I said, we'll wake up on election day, We'll look at the early vote numbers, whether it's absentee ballots or early voting in person or drop box, and we'll say, it's just impossible that Democrats are going to make up these these are hold to the lead that they have, given how Republicans tend to perform on election day.
Speaker 1: It's like a twenty two point swing in Pennsylvania, for example, as of the latest numbers that I saw. I don't know what you're saying. Let me play a clip of you saying that you're talking to Democrats and this is what they're telling you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you what I know. Lots going on and today to me was kind of the breakpoint day. Things are very tense. Now I'm for America, I don't I don't have a candidate in this race, and I'm doing my best to try to make sure the country comes out of this election as united as we can be, regardless of the outcome. As always every day ask you imagine how you'll handle it if your candidate loses. But things are quite tense.
Speaker 5: This morning.
Speaker 2: We talked on the program about the fact that the early vote looks very good for Republicans, not that they're going to win the early vote, but that the delta is going to be small enough if it stays on this trajectory that election day would be anti climactic. That Democrats are going to have to do better, and they say they will. Dan and I have asked democrats, say we're talking to Democrats. They're telling us things don't look good. If you want to dispute that point to some public data, we're not suppressing anything. We'd love to. We always want to present a full story.
Speaker 1: Is more anecdotal evidence just to add what you said there, because I'm seeing the same thing, and that is why is Bob Casey running away? From Kamala Harrison trying to sound like a Trump supporter. And you see the same thing with Shared Brown, and you see the same thing in the Senate race in Michigan, for example.
Speaker 7: What are your thoughts, Well, there's a lot of tell's going on right now, and they're all in one direction. First of all, Kamala Harris switched her message. You don't switch your message if you think you have a winning message. What you cited. You know, the conflict, just the logical conflict between the person at the top of the ticket saying the guy loves Hitler and then the Senate Democratic candidates wh are imperiled saying, hey, Hitler and I agree, we agree on fracking, we agree on trade. That's a hard that's a hard thing for the party to be unified about it. If she's going to be running down Donald Trump, it's the core message of hers and her senate partner in Pennsylvania and elsewhere are going to be saying, we're bragging about working with Trump. And then you know, I'm I'm no scientists or psychiatrists, but watched cable and watched Democratic pundits. Now they're making up different excuses. They're blaming you know, they're saying Biden stayed in too long.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're lashing out. I mean, it's like unbelievable. Yeah, so they're lecturing African American men, they're calling a misogynist and sexist. I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: And here's one of the biggest tells. Right today, after spending four days courting young black men to try to win back enough vote to win today, who do they have at on the trail? They have at all these prominent Black American figures, male figures with her in Atlanta, with her husband in I forget where he is, North Carolina. Maybe they clearly recognize that this is something they have to work on it, and the press barely covers it. Imagine if Donald Trump were out there doing day after day events trying to win back evangelical Christians or pro life activists. It's just it's an asymmetrical situation, and it's another tell. It doesn't mean Trump's definitely going to win, but it does parallel not just the public and private polling data, in the early vote data, but it matches the mood in these campaigns, which, again, you don't need to be a psychiatrist to read the body language and say they think they recognize they have a problem. And you go back to there's a reason why Joe Biden said he couldn't give up the slot because it would go to her and she couldn't win. There's a reason why Nancy Pelosi didn't want her to be the nominee. Doesn't mean she can't win. It doesn't mean that she hasn't improved somewhat in some areas. But if she does lose, people.
Speaker 1: Say, was that an improvement last night on CNN? Because I thought it was awful?
Speaker 7: It all it was horrible, and Democrats know it's horrible, and they also look at the clock and say, you know, when she was that horrible two weeks ago, we could say, well, should get better. But time's kind of up, not just because the elections in less than two weeks, but because that was our last tenth pole event.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, more with Mark Halper on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. As we continue, it's election day in America. Twelve days till the official election day, but when there's voting in America, it's election day. We'll continue. All right, We continue now with Mark calpern Is, with us analyzing the state of the race with just twelve days till election day, although every day is now election day. If there's early voting going on, you know what's saddenness. And it's interesting because I really don't know where you stand politically. I thought you did slant left. I did because I just thought the circus did, and I thought it was a great show. Though it was a really good show. No, I appreciate that, and you know, I believe when you believe that you in what you're saying. If that's your position, I respect it, and I know you have great sources in both Republican and Democratic circles. There's no disputing that. This is when I said in two thousand and seven and eight, journalism is dead. They're so repulsively, abusively biased. To me, I'm honest about being a conservative in the media, They're not honest.
Speaker 7: I don't need to be a conservative to say what you say, because it's patently true that I said it my whole career, even when I worked at places that were liberally biased. The level of liberal bias is massive, and it creates an unlevel playing field. It doesn't mean Republicans can't win. George W. Bush Donald Trump both won with unleveled playing fields. But it is part of why Donald Trump does well because the country can see it. And just look at the cover up of Biden's loss of mental acuity, and after it was exposed, not one news organization that participated in the conspiracy said, oops, we better explain to people how that happened.
Speaker 1: They pretend I felt like a voice in the wilderness playing a clip a night for crying out loud. Yeah, I mean, and in the beginning was excoriated from pointing it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I agree with you. The bias is pronounced. But I also and I said this to my friend's liberal. In the liberal media, you're helping Trump win. It's the ultimate irony. You want Trump to lose, and you're helping him win because your coverage is only appealing to the people already against him and the backlatch. I talk to people on two way all the time who say I'm voting for Trump because the lawfair in the media. I don't like Trump, you know, I'm worried about him being president, but we have to stand up for law fair liberal media woke. We just have to do it. And that's been the pattern for ten years now.
Speaker 1: It's scary times too. Two you know, two would be assassins, one assassination attempt one very close. You've become one of the more most interesting people to follow during this election and I do appreciate your commentary and we're going to continue to have you back on if you're available. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 7: Mark Helper Don, thank you lov being on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawns number. You want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, we like to take a second to hear the immortal Bob Grant's thoughts about the world today.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies and gentlemen, is sick. He is getting sicker.
Speaker 2: Now I'll back to the Sean Show.
Speaker 1: It's getting it's sick and it's getting sicker. No doubt about a twenty five Now to the top of the hour, toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is election day in many states and commonwealths around the country, although some are going to have early voting coming to an end in just a couple of days. We have all of this information as a public service on Hannity dot com about registration, about early voting, when it starts, when it stops, wherever you live, if you are interested, We have the Kamala files that the state run media mob will never play for you throughout the whole campaign. Disgusting, repulsive, and they're so abusively biased. It is. It is pretty unparalleled. It's never been this bad, and it's been bad for a long time. And but you can use it as a public service, share with your friends, your neighbors, your co workers, your family, social media, whatever you want to do. Your call's coming up here. Eight hundred nine, Shawn, our number. Look, the Harris Biden economy has been a massive burden for so many Americans. Wages or flat expenses are way up, and it's hard for so many to manage to pay all the bills without having to use their credit cards and pay high interest credit card debt. Now, if you find yourself in that situation and you are a homeowner and you're frustrated with the cycle of not being able to pay off that debt, I want you to make a free, no obligation call today. No pressure at all to our friends at Americanfinancing dot net. Interest rates now are coming down and in some cases now in the low fives. And you can get a much better rate than twenty one twenty three percent on a credit card. So if you're constantly carrying a credit card balance every month and paying these ridiculously high credit card interest rates, well, American Financing may be able to show you how to put your hard earned equity to work. It yeah, a debt. Most people's home equity went up about, you know, an average of ten percent last year. Now the mortgage consultants are giving their customers an average average of eight hundred bucks a month. I mean that could be the difference between being in the red or being in the black every month. I mean a big difference. It's like getting a ten thousand dollars a year raise. And if you get started today, you may even be able to miss a month's mortgage payment or two. Paul American Financing eight six six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred on the web, it is American Financing dot net Animals four Animalist consumer Access dot work all right, let's get to our busy phones, shall we.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jose's in Kansas. Jose, Hey, how are you glad you called? And we appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 3: Sean, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for taking my call first of all. But anyways, I was calling because God, I can't wait for the selection to be over. All the ads that are nothing but lies, and all the money that they spent going to Twitter, webinars, in the FBI, the CIA getting them to take Trump off for false information and whatever else they could dream up. But they're doing the same thing with all these answer they're doing. I mean, isn't that considered election interference?
Speaker 1: No, you're allowed to run an ad, you can, you can say. I mean, they lie, but Democrats always lie.
Speaker 6: They know.
Speaker 1: They've now settled on a closing argument that Donald Trump is a racist and a fascist and a Nazi and he's Stalin and Hitler and Mussolany all in one. I mean, not a great closing argument because they can't Kamala can't really be yourself. This is where a lot of this comes from last night's town hall for her. I watched the replay the it was a disaster. It was an unmitigated disaster and just shows how ill equipped she is to be the president of this country. And even every commentator on fake news CNN recognized how bad it was. And she can't answer questions because she can't tell the truth. And when she does answer it, it's her. She's so radical and extreme and out of touch with the American people.
Speaker 4: It's just it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know if say, I know they know the truth. I mean that's the part that gets me. I mean everything that they bring up, you know that Trump was you know, January sixth, you know John Tayler bringing up all the Nazi stuff, you know, I mean, all that stuff has been debunked, you know, but they still keep bringing it out.
Speaker 1: It's like it's one thing is there's never been a bigger partner or greater presidential partner in the modern era to Israel than Donald J. Trump. And this is they just they're so it is. It is Trump's arrangement syndrome. There's no other way to put it. And everything that's throwing at them up to now is falling apart and it's not real. And people, you know, they've heard this noise for ten years, and it's just it's diminishing returns at this point. And the only reason they have to go there is because that's all they got. They can't say the borders are more secure, your town and city is more safe and secure. They can't say that the economy is doing well because every time you go to any store, you're paying way more than you were paying four years ago. You can't. You know, every time you fill up your gas tank, you're paying a fortune more because of their radicalism. And the world is not a safer place. So I mean, that's Trump's closing argument. They broke it and and Trump's gonna fix it. That's a pretty good closing argument to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and I'm glad that most people know and you know, watching Charlie Kirk, you know, with.
Speaker 1: Gosh Day it from Hawaii, Halsey Gabbard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, I watched a podcast on them, you know, with the Arizona Collagen. I was so glad to see all them red hats out there, you know. So I know that the message is getting out, you know, and that's.
Speaker 1: I'm the messages getting out. But my admonition remains, and I'm going to let you go to get other calls in here. And I do appreciate you being with us, I really do, Jose, God bless you and God bless Kansas too. The message is getting out and we're beginning to see it. But you have to assume that your vote is the vote that's going to tip the election to Donald Trump. That's it. You just have to assume it. Don't let don't let anything is said, any lie that is told, any poll that is good or bad impact that your your commitment to voting. I urge everybody to vote early, and God forbid. Jobastart's warning me there's a potential for two more hurricanes this year. That means it could happen. And what happens then if a state gets h hard on ELECTA and you can't go out and vote on election day, bank your vote. I urge you to do it. Not the system I like, but the one we're stuck with. And I think it's very very important. Anyway, appreciate the call. Pennsylvania, the commonwealth, the very important Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Glad you called Wayne. Thanks for checking in. How are you, sir, Sean?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking my call. Hey, I'm a transplant from New Jersey. And I'm kind of disappointed with Springsteen. He was the workingman's musician. And for Kamala to bring on the Obamas any kind of musical event, she's going to the bench because she can't carry a rally on her own. I've been out to a Trump rally out here and for an hour and a half it's all Trump. Now, can I make a quick analogy.
Speaker 1: Using you y'all go right ahead?
Speaker 5: All right, you have a three hour show and for some reason, Sean Hannity loses his fastball and you have to call on Hulk Hogan, John Rich and Kid Rock to fill in two and a half hours of your show.
Speaker 1: Why would I need them when I got Linda that could fill seventeen hours a day. But anyway, just as I.
Speaker 5: Said, let's throw Linda into the mix too, so but she cannot do an hour and a half rally. The other point I want to make out in Central Pa here, we have not received our mail in ballots. My wife is judge of election. She cannot vote on election day because she's going to be running the polls. Do you know, and we're in Trump country. It's eighty percent Republican twenty percent Democrat. Do you know or you have any info on whether mailing ballots have been sent out in Pennsylvania or are they playing some games here?
Speaker 1: Hey? I did read something about some guy and I think Verne County are maybe mistaken from Slus County. It's Scott Pressler, who does early vote action. He's out there and he's pushing back. Okay, So the people that saying this, I'd say, go to your local election place and say, I excuse me, I asked some of my mail in ballot. I deserve to get it. Be polite, be respectful, and and if if you can't do that, I don't know if they allow early voting instead of mail in, if you have the opportunity to do that, and I just would say to you, just vote early. Anyway. Hanging there, my friend, I hope you work it out. Everybody. If you're having problems, go to your election people, go to your go to your local district, go to your voting place. Talk to your elected officials. Talk talk to your state representative, talk to your senator, talk to your congressman. Let's say hi to let's see Mark and Alabama. What's up, Mark? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon? Thank you. I appreciate your show, appreciate you the radio, the TV is I just thank the world out of you. And I've been wanting to ask somebody this question for years, and I wanted it to be somebody of your prominence and inside knowledge of politics. But can you please explain to me why the liberals want to implement all these different policies, whetherby executive order, legislatives that are so destructive to the country and we can see it. I mean, I'm talking about everything, decriminalizing drug use, defund the police. Why are they doing this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know why you'd you'd want taxpayer funded dollars to go to sex change surgeries for people that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty, or free housing, healthcare, education, absolutely, I don't I don't know why you'd want to destroy capitalism with the ninety three trillion dollargree new Deal. I don't know why you'd want to defund this mental ice and reimagine ice in the police departments. I don't know why you want no fracking or drilling, the one thing that would make this country rich, get us out of debt and peace to the world because our allied countries wouldn't be reliant on somebody like Vladimir Putin for the lifeblood of their economy. I don't know why they believe a lot of what they believe, but that's why I think that they're so extreme, so radical.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people would support gender affirming care for miners and feel like the law has the ability to bypass parents this is insanity. Or no restrictions on late term abortion. I don't understand that either. But regardless, that's what elections are about. You know, if you don't want to wake up and have somebody with these beliefs winning this election, you better take it seriously. You know, people say, well, Henny, you're making me scared it maybe it sounds like it's very close. Assume your vote is the deciding vote. I'm not playing around with this. I am telling everybody assume your vote will decide the election. I can't be any more clear. And if I have to come on and and we're gonna deal with I'm sort of like with Bill Maurras, Yeah, I'll deal with it. I've lost elections I wanted to win badly before. But I don't want to lose this time. I'd like to win, and I think we can win, and I think if we don't win, then I think there are consequences for the country in the sense that elections have consequences. That's it that Obama famously we won, we won, you lost, and that's her radicalism will come back out very quickly, probably within an hour. You know everything she's been hiding. Anyway, God bless you, my friend. I appreciate you being with us eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. The important state of Ohio, Valerie is next. I hope you're also If you're voting for Donald Trump in Ohio, I hope you'll also vote for Bernie Moreno. I hope you vote for Mike Rogers in Michigan. I hope you'll vote for Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania. And I hope you vote for Republican congressmen and senators so that Donald Trump have a fighting chance to get it is full of gender cross anyway, how are you, Valerie? Glad you called?
Speaker 8: I am great, Sean, thanks for taking my call. So I am calling because I'm confirming a caller yesterday who said that Social Security is not giving the higher if you if your spouse has passed, they're not giving you the higher social Security amount. And I'm confirming that because my spouse passed last year and he earned a lot more than I did, and they're only giving me about less than a thousand dollars of what he earned.
Speaker 1: So I got a lot of texts, and I honestly have been so buried in the day to day voluminous amounts of material. I having my team look into it. It turns out I've heard from a lot of people that are confirming exactly what you said. And I'll get the exact information and I'll have it on the air tomorrow. Okay, because that that's terrible. Yeah, that is terrible. You know, you spend your whole life. And let me tell you what else is going to happen. They're going to raise the retirement age, you know, to basically the day before people are scheduled to die. Even though you've paid into Social Security your whole life, They're going to means test it, meaning well, if you were successful in life because you worked your ass off, well, they're going to say, well, you have enough money. You don't need. You don't need the money that we promised you, that we told you would be yours, that we supposedly put in a lock box. You mark my words, all of this is coming.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll probably just barely skate through and get mine, and then we'll probably want to take it away just because my last name's Hannity. But it's awful. I mean, for a lot of people, that is their only income and they need that money, and they deserve cost of living increases. It's a promise we made. They promised to put it in a lock box, and they rated it and it's now headed towards insolvency. Now again, if we would tap into the energy resources in this country, we could eliminate our debt. We could lower taxes hopefully eliminate that. We could shore up social Security and Medicare for generations to come and get our act together. It won't happen under Kamala Harris. It's never gonna happen. Elections matter. It's election Day in America and twelve days till the official day, but you can vote early. Hannity dot Com Public service out of register when early voting starts and stops in your state. I hope you'll take advantage of the opportunity. Now is the time. Now is the time. Don't let some natural disaster or emergency prevent you from voting. Do it now. Not the system I love, but it's the one we're stuck with. You can't change it till you win elections. All right, that's going to wrap things.
Speaker 4: Up for it.
Speaker 1: Today. We are loaded up tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Please set your DVR so you'd never ever, ever miss an episode of Hannity. Tonight. We have Stephen A. Smith, we have Joe Concha, Ari Fleischer, David Asman, Steve Moore. Tonight, Senator Lindsey Graham. Hey you DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox. See you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.