Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Is there any company that could overtake Apple in third place? O? Will Apple take back the number one spot a few years?
Speaker 1: Game? Stop? What's another me?
Speaker 4: Quoting Joe like uh Nicola, I mean.
Speaker 1: It depends on what timeframe we're talking.
Speaker 4: If we're talking if Apple does not invest into AI or has a significant partnership in four or five years, it's a great question. Shit, I can see a glimber like so Saudi Aramicco taking it, but I think someone in the AI space could definitely take it, and an imperfect world if they don't make an investment. By twenty thirty, I think Apple will be fifth in terms of market cap. That's why I keep beating this drum about them needing to make a course correction. But where's Meta.
Speaker 1: On the list?
Speaker 5: Meta is number sitting, Meta's number six.
Speaker 3: And the people we're talking about market caps for the market cap yep, total market aps. So right now you want to the top five market.
Speaker 5: So top five ten, Yeah, let's do ten.
Speaker 2: So at ten we got Berkshire Hathaway at a little over one trillion. Taiwan Semi is nine, broad Comments eight, sauya A, Ramico is seven, Meta is six, Google is five, Amazon is four, Apple is three, Microsoft is two, and Nvidio is one.
Speaker 1: Oh. If Apple don't get this together, Google can take that.
Speaker 2: I think number four is I mean, it's the obvious, right, Amazon is trailing it.
Speaker 1: We know what the concerns me.
Speaker 4: There's profit margins, so how much they can reinvest in they in practice the space. That's the only part I'm concerned about. Google's done a great job of well serge also being at HELM and being in the office, So.
Speaker 2: Like profit margin and I'm glad you said that, because how does profit margint change over the next two to three years when things become all to meate it. For a company that pretty much is making things automated already, if they increased automation, what does that do for profit margin?
Speaker 4: That's true, but I think they have hard fixed cost that may be hard to be restructured. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but for a company like Google that has more like, I think it's easier to engineer the profitability a lot faster than Amazon. Amazon is the turtle in the race that could win for sure, But in the short term, if Apple does not significantly invest in, Google continues to do so, Like I pay for that suite just to test it. The sweet is amazing, and you know how I felt about Google. And then you know, they sent you to call and I got a couple of texts and they're like, try the sweet out phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Theyo is better than anything. And I know everybody that watched the show, Hut Apple, Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: You're not lying.
Speaker 1: It is the sweetest phenomenal.
Speaker 4: So I can see now if they course correct in a year or two and have a partnership with Perplexity or a major AI infrastructure company that they will.
Speaker 1: Keep that spot or remain higher.
Speaker 4: But if they don't, I can see them going to fifth and Google taking that spot.
Speaker 1: Matters on a tear.
Speaker 4: And the thing I can say about Zuckerberg, you can say that he may copy or he may lag, but he doesn't lag for long.
Speaker 1: And he's putting capital.
Speaker 4: Behind the AI investment to get them from open ai to Meta. You have Apple sitting on enough money to buy Siria cash free and clear, and you won't buy an AI company. Why And for everyone who may say this, stop saying that. I'm talking to people that work in HQ. They have the same It's the leadership thing. It's not that there's not talented people at Apple. It's not that there's not talented product creators and product managers.
Speaker 1: Is leadership is afraid of what to do.
Speaker 4: And it's a great lesson of you can't miss time when to invest in the next thing.
Speaker 1: Can't do it.
Speaker 4: Every year invest fast gets better in terms of production, sound quality. I'm here, y'all said, I'm still AI gradings, artlings, all that cool. You have to invest into the project to make it better. And I hate it saying it, but Apple still has the worst AI product in cerrie, I can't even when I do market research, I have to exit out of ceiri to go to chat GPT if I'm going to use voice mode to get an actual recantation of what's happening in the market. But you have enough money to buy a country continent. It's misplaced capital management at best, So.
Speaker 2: So you got to maybe potentially be falling to five worst case scenario. Worst case. They're sitting right the three trillion. We got three companies at three trillion.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: That is pretty amazing, and in videos is not far from four.
Speaker 1: Do you think Apple couldn't have invested in core.
Speaker 2: Weave, Yes, but what would be the productor or a blockchain wallet?
Speaker 1: They could have just integrated something in the Apple wallet just for show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they said, we gotta watch, we gotta watch this.
Speaker 2: The corew situation is interesting because even like Sam, we don't have open ai and obviously and they said if they IPO, that could change things, and I think we all agree with that. But even him now, you know, recently he's talking about he's looking to go away from in Video's GPUs.
Speaker 4: Smart money, same as Apple went away from Intel. Yeah, yeah, same place. But I think the greatest business lesson in this as you can. We can talk about it on Blackout as well, but you can either focus on beating your competition or doing what it's best for your customer. Amazon traditionally has focused on what is best for the customers that are in the Amazon ecosystem, even if that means they are running negative in terms of profitability for ten to twenty years. To give you quicker delivery, and then the customers will love you so much they'll scale the business through.
Speaker 1: The amplification of their happiness.
Speaker 5: But the core, I mean at the core.
Speaker 2: Yes, we know the e commerce business, but the money maker is the cloud service.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: AWS is a large generator. As you get more AI, you're going to need more cloud.
Speaker 4: Absolutely a well timed, great investment into the future.
Speaker 5: Right That's why I said, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Like their CAPEC spend is always pretty high, which obviously brings down to profit margins. But at a certain point they're going to start seeking the benefits of all absolutely investment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I think we're getting to that point. We're getting to that point for everyone who asks what would make me change my stance on Apple. I still believe in it as a company to invest in. It is still there, holding into two index. What I would love to see is an investment to AI and an investment into blockchain and or crypto, and then and an investment into quantum computing. That would be an investment into the future. Not glass lens bullshit for it. And once again you having that kerfuffle with Zuckerberg and elon this y'all will fight, y'all having MATA has you be on the glasses with the Oakley partnership and the one that's coming that I can talk about. Wiping down the Google goggles please, and then you scrap the ev car.
Speaker 1: Once again. You can only reshout when you create? Do you create for.
Speaker 4: The benefit of your audience? You're thinking about somebody with a thousand followers, they don't like you. I think it matters. What's your source of creation? Is it out of love or out of trying to destroy someone else? But what do I know it? See you tourist, I love y'all. Just just some guys on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Okay, hit the like button, yes and share and do remember thank you to block They are sponsoring fifty off one hundred and best fest tickets and ten Venda bulls, first come, first serve, General mission, VIP, Platinum, whatever, Just the first one hundred tickets that go into cold block at checkout and the first ten vendor booths that go into cold block at checkout, first come first stir Okay, So we have a question from audience participation. They said, what do you do? What do you use to differentiate the difference between a dead chart versus an amazing opportunity. I wish I was scooping up Robin Hood during that base. I won't miss it next beer Market.
Speaker 4: It's a great question. I think the difference between the it's not so much as the chart is dead. It's if the company is dead or not. So if you take a company like Zoom, whom I love to use the product, but it's not a great investment.
Speaker 1: Or Zillo, if you compare that with robin Hood, which.
Speaker 4: Robin Hood I think was attacked because it decentralized investment opportunity into the market, and from the beginning they had a great fan base, great business, great CEO. Not just saying that because he's a friend of the show, but I think they had a great business and over time.
Speaker 1: It will only be so long.
Speaker 4: That you can hold with a great executive and a great company down. If you compare that with a Hurts, the profit margin is terrible. Executive management is not that great. They don't really have a lead, they don't have a product that people love, and there's no opportunity for gross margin or profit margin increases there. I think the difference is just knowing a great company from a bad one. My rule of thumb has always been, if you have to ask is a company good? It's not greatness. You can't avoid so. But when there are opportunities when a company is flat, like how robin Hood was at the eleven to fifteen dollars range, I've said it before, you want to stack as many shares as you can before they take off, saying with Nvidia, saying with AMD, we can go to Tesla before Kathy Wood made her proclamation on CNBC and they laughter off stage, and then Tesla's took off to the upside. If you believe in a great company, you should throw as many shares as you can into it. And I've always said you want to be in a position minimum to get to one thousand ships and then ultimately ten thousand, because at that number you can write your own ticket for life for how much money you're able to produce out of the market. So don't look at it so much of a dead chart, but as the company.
Speaker 1: Dead or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean from a technical standpoint, I would be looking at the value, right, If you want to see where a company's moving or how many people are interested in the company, look at the value on How I was training on a daily basis, I was trading on a weekly basis. How I was training on a monthly basis, I would look at the trends of the can. Like if you use candlesticks, look at the trends and where they're going. You can see momentum, right. I think that's one thing that people can see, like when they just use a singular line. Yeah, it looks pretty preschool. But if you just put candles on, you start seeing momentum. You see green, you see red. You look at which way that the momentum is going.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.