Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub Dub dub and the tub tub tub.
Speaker 2: Do you sleep on the end of your brain or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hair, I slept with it wet. I have like completely let myself go, And.
Speaker 2: She said, I am alife. I can relax right now.
Speaker 1: The best part is is I'm getting this week. I'm getting less. I'm getting my hair extensions taken out and only doing like one row versus two. Whoa, And I'm not gonna do my nails anymore.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I did notice when you came in the day, it's like, oh, cash, very cash for the podcast. But we do lots of social media videos and she's.
Speaker 2: Just where this every day, she literally does. It's a uniform, just in different colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, I look more cash today than usual.
Speaker 3: You look very cash.
Speaker 1: Today's not a bad thing, but more than usual.
Speaker 3: Little more than.
Speaker 2: Usual, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I thought it looked like pretty much the same Thingay.
Speaker 2: It's just a navy instead of.
Speaker 3: Seas.
Speaker 2: That should be more in rotation.
Speaker 4: Tanya hasn't been in our videos though lately she's skipping out and with them.
Speaker 1: Every single week on this podcast.
Speaker 4: There's been two no no no, and our additional videos are TikTok oh.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I get filmed on this every single week and I'm wearing the exact same thing that Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Look worse today, worse he did.
Speaker 2: You can't say worse.
Speaker 4: I think you look beautiful and natural and cozy.
Speaker 1: As always, these are not nice adjectives.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Natural, absolutely, cozy, perfect? What's negative about this?
Speaker 1: Not looking good for me today?
Speaker 2: You don't think you're beautiful?
Speaker 1: It's okay, though, It's okay. I'm on the mend. I'm just on the mend right now.
Speaker 2: You don't feel beautiful?
Speaker 1: Not right now?
Speaker 2: Are you cozy?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Really? I have like a sports brawn or that's like so tight and I'm getting my period and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, why would you wear restricting?
Speaker 1: Because I want to do my steps after the podcast today, so I want to go straight into it. So it was like trying to be.
Speaker 2: You don't have a cozy sports stop?
Speaker 1: What sports bra is cozy?
Speaker 2: The beyond yoga ones? Oh? Really, yes, they're the best. Oh look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the more you know.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you look gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Thank you as always. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Nothing to scuttle about.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I just want to say, oh, wow, I have been on No, I'm not even gonna say it. It's gonna drink me. I'm gonna drink myself. I have been on eight airplanes. I've been in eight airports in the last three and a half weeks. Okay, I think it's sick ones.
Speaker 3: Do you mask up on airplanes?
Speaker 2: No? Wow, but taking your stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm taking all the lots of things I'm taking because no, nothing out my nose, nothing covering my face, a lot of purel, a lot of like quick defense things. But yeah, I was pretty stoked on that. Thank you, DM me for my tips and.
Speaker 2: Tricks for you all these moments.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking about that when I was playing home on Saturday. I was like, damn, this was my eighth plane and your girl's feeling good. Wow.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's impressive.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's been a very go go, go go season for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you able to be home for a minute, yes.
Speaker 5: My decompression era, wow, yeah, coming down from all the hype.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you planning to do on your weekend's home?
Speaker 1: Uh, what am I planning to do? This weekend's passover? So I plan on doing that?
Speaker 2: Are you all hosting?
Speaker 1: No, his my mother in law's house. My parents are coming up, so it's going to be like, you know, a family affair. Yeah. And then the night before we're doing a double date with Brad and Gary.
Speaker 2: The people have been wondering where Brad is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Brad was supposed to come to my wedding and they had to cancel last minute because like a work thing came up for him. And if anybody understands work stuff, it's me. But I was like, obviously, I was like heartbroken. It was so sad. He's one of my best friends and obviously I wanted him to be there, but I also understood. So they're taking us out on Friday.
Speaker 3: So that's so fun lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I ask how Houston went?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Yeah, it was so crazy and it was so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I really you know what I realized, I like, I get so in my head about these things. I was so stressed and nervous on Thursday and Friday and like the morning of Saturday.
Speaker 3: But honestly, it's an hour long talk. Yes, with some Q and A. But yeah, I understand the nervousness.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I was like, how am I going to fill this time? Yes?
Speaker 2: But I did. I like, I like you're dancing.
Speaker 1: It was I ran out to a song because I was like, I can't just like step out. I wanted to come out like a bumping songs. It was a fifth harmony. That's my girl. Oh that's my because I love that.
Speaker 2: What you want, what you waited for? You could have given me a list of twenty.
Speaker 1: Really, do you want to guess what my second option was? This one's more like.
Speaker 3: No, why not visual? That's your song?
Speaker 2: I wanted to say like girls or like girl blewis flame.
Speaker 3: No, girls run the world?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you run the world Beyonce girls. Yeah, that was my second option. If they didn't have any.
Speaker 4: I probably would have guessed yeah yeah, yeah, wow. Okay, so you run out your Oprah literally Oprah.
Speaker 2: Yes, I felt it. You run into the crowd.
Speaker 1: But I needed that. I needed that to get me going. And then I was like in, I was like, okay, let's go pens up, let's go, let's take a crowd for a while yes, how many people not really good gauge, you.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but it's sold out.
Speaker 1: Though it did set up, but all the seats were full, so I think people like signed up and didn't end up coming rude. I know, so rude, But it was a really really great like crowd and they like wrote me letters and like brought my books to sign after. It was like really cute.
Speaker 4: That's what I love about the Scrubbers. They always bring gifts. Yeah, they always like have meaningful conversations. It's not just like throw a camera in your face take a picture.
Speaker 1: They want to have A girl came up to me after and she said she was pregnant, and I don't know if this is inappropriate or not, but she was like wishing me good luck on my journey. And I literally like took my belly and like rubbed it against hers for like. She was so excited.
Speaker 2: She loved it.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like I didn't feel like I have no idea. I was like, oh, I like.
Speaker 2: Just you asked for consent. I was like, she was like, yeah, I wonder she knew what you were about to do.
Speaker 1: I don't think she knew what I was doing in the moment, because I don't know.
Speaker 2: What i'd expect a belly to belly from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not inhuman inhumane?
Speaker 1: In humane?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think either one works, but I don't know. Is there some tradition to that the ju juice?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, so a lot of people feel it felt like we were hinting that you were pregnant on our last podcast, talking.
Speaker 1: About how you were and hungry. I was like, I'm just taking it like that.
Speaker 4: We were like subtly alluding to the fact that unless you have something to tell me.
Speaker 1: You're not, We're not even trying yet. But I am starting the process of like getting myself.
Speaker 2: Ready, asking questions, prepping the prep. Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Was Marshall's happy with what you did? Will they be using you again, getting of a new part of your life?
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So I really liked.
Speaker 3: It, motivational speaker. I feel like it's kind of your weird Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like loved it. So I hope that they enjoyed me. It's hard. It's really hard when it's like you, you know, like I couldn't. I was like, was that good that people like it? You know, but I hope so. I think so.
Speaker 3: Also, it was your first time, it was my first time. It liked it or not, it's just going to get better and better.
Speaker 1: Exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine giving a speech that long, because I was thinking about how nervous I was at your wedding to give like a I don't even know how long.
Speaker 2: My seet was like two minutes.
Speaker 1: It was perfect length.
Speaker 2: Well, I was so memorized it. No, I did it?
Speaker 1: You read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She read it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, looking up at the crowd. Yeah, I like you were very connect with people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't read off of my cards at all. I had them there so that I like had like a flow in case I got lost, and I looked at them like maybe twice throughout just to kind of be like what am I doing next? But I never use them.
Speaker 2: Next I run through the crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, then hold on, let me get my cute cards.
Speaker 2: That's so fun. I'm so happy I went well, it was. It's fun when you're doing something for work like that with a brand and it also goes well and it's fun for you because like that's the best of both worlds for everybody.
Speaker 1: I felt this. I literally felt that. I was like what Marshall's is doing through this this uh it's called like the Good Stuff Social Club. It lines up with like literally my brand and everything that I believe in. So it was just like very synergistic.
Speaker 2: She's scissoring her fingers, so just a little.
Speaker 1: It's sexual, very synergistic, and.
Speaker 2: The LGBTQ that's that motion is.
Speaker 1: But I was like feeling good Saturday, and I was like, I'm gonna fly home and I'm gonna head straight to the park to Haley's birthday party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew that wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 4: You knew, yeah, because I know how I feel and I know how much you've been going. And I really appreciated the intention of trying to get to the park.
Speaker 2: But I was like, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not one to like pooh pooh. Any airline I've drive, driven, drive, rode a lot of airplanes. United seems to have very small seats. I felt very tightly squeezed into my chair on the way home, and like the one in the chair in front of me was like very close to my face. I felt so and I'm not like a claustrophobic person, but I felt very sardined in on that.
Speaker 2: Did the did the person? Were they leaning back or was that just Yes, that's a controversial. There's been some fights on airlines recently of like people leaning back their seats. Do you are you a seat leaner?
Speaker 1: I usually don't. I usually don't. I have a dabble, but like for three and a half hour flight and I'll keep myself right up. But I got so clusophobic and then I was like hot, and then I was just like sweaty, and then I was like getting nauseous, and so I was like I can't. I gotta go home. Yeah, I can't go to a birthday party right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have brought the mood down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We did a park birthday for Haley because she wanted to play like.
Speaker 1: Game field game so fun like adult field.
Speaker 2: You know. We didn't do that much running.
Speaker 4: There's a one relay race, but it was more like flip cup, tic tac toe stuff like that.
Speaker 1: How many games did you play?
Speaker 2: Quite a few? Actually, like I would say five or six. Dang, I know, and to get like keeping the thirty The Wiener Games. I saw this on TikTok and I just added it to the list and I was like, if we want to do it, we'll see.
Speaker 4: It was the funniest game. Everyone loved the Wiener game. That was like their favorite game.
Speaker 2: So you basically tie a string to your waist and then on the other end, you tie a hot dog.
Speaker 4: And it's in between your legs and you're supposed to swing it into your mouth without using your hands.
Speaker 1: This mean we should have played on my bachelorette party.
Speaker 2: I know that's what people said. I saw it after the fact.
Speaker 1: Dang, we can get the.
Speaker 2: Girls together and play again though in your backyard or mine? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Taco Tuesday, Yeah yeah, yes, great Taco Tuesday activity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People loved it. So that was like the hit Hailey goes.
Speaker 4: I thought this was gonna be so stupid, and it was everyone's favorite. I never got it the hot dog, Yeah, never got it in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Anybody get it in their mouth.
Speaker 2: Haley's brother got it like within two tries.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, should we know about.
Speaker 4: But everyone was trying different techniques. It was chaos, but it was so fun.
Speaker 2: And then I hired Emily, who's done a bunch of your events. Emily did our We.
Speaker 1: Love Emily, independent modern woman doing her own thing.
Speaker 2: She's amazing. She set up our table and so I did a long table, and then I hired like a taco guy to come and and he was able to make They were able to make everything without garlic or onion. So Hailey got to eat everything.
Speaker 1: That's so nice.
Speaker 4: And we all sat down and it was the most beautiful day. The weather was incredible, and.
Speaker 2: This weekend was it was insanely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was only here one day of the weekend, but it was beautiful yesterday but.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 4: So when we were planning her birthday, we were going to rent a house that had like a pool and do like a pool day. But she goes, it's never sunny on my birthday, so I don't want to like have the intention of a pool day and then it'd be cloudy. Yeah, So she was like, if we do the park and games, even if it's cloudy, it'll still be an activity that we can enjoy. And it turned out to be like the sunniest, most beautiful, gorgeous pool day. But the park was wonderful.
Speaker 2: And also that day is seven years since we met, so we always celebrate our anniversary kind of like based on the day we met because that was everything happened so fast. Yeah, you know, so it's been seven years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: People have been like married and divorced faster than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Itch for seven years?
Speaker 3: Seven year?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like, is this for me? Is it not for me?
Speaker 2: That's that's what it hits this year? Or will this be our eighth year?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like she would have already hit it by now.
Speaker 2: That would have been our last year.
Speaker 1: So no itch, no itch, just full speed ahead, no itch.
Speaker 2: Just love. Yeah. I was trying to think of something wormed itch, but there's nothing hitch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we won't know about that until it happened.
Speaker 4: Speaking of there was a lot of like, you know what I love about our listeners? Is there such a nice, healthy divide of people who agree with you and people who agree with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just lovely.
Speaker 1: Why where are you going with this?
Speaker 4: Our conversation about time and oh no that that but also like the time, the me being late and looking at my location again, she goes, I'm I'm at the party. I'm like hosting the party. I'm doing all the games everything. Tanya text me, are y'all still at the park? I'm like, my location, it's back on. It's back on. You didn't even check.
Speaker 1: I was off of her location. She took me off of her location.
Speaker 2: I turned no, I turned all my locations off because of Haley's Park. I was like trying to do things.
Speaker 1: But you would can imagine after last week's episode, while I'm sitting at the hair salon and our hairstylist was like, oh, I'm waiting for Becca, and I go, let me see how far far away she is. I have her location and I go to check her location and it says no location found. I was like, oh, she really did it. And I was like, she said she was going to remove me, and she freaking did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was funny timing. Interesting. So it was interesting timing. But when I see if you.
Speaker 1: Were sol at the park, I met like, are you still going to be there? I'm on the plane like gonna land. It might take me like an hour ticket to Studio City. Like I was looking for more of like how long are you going to be there?
Speaker 2: Interesting? That's not what you said though.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, who knew Becca was such like a Harry Yeah, Harriet the spy, analyzing every little word I say.
Speaker 2: No, I just looked at it like an hour later and was like, oh, hope she checked my location after I didn't answer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what makes me so happy? What I'll tell you when we come back. So this was just like, this is like a little aside. I just noticed it because you're still wearing them in your ears. But I for my wedding gift for my bridesmaids, I gave them all these like butterfly earrings. Selfishly, I wanted butterflies incorporated somewhere in my wedding, and I thought i'd be really cute since they were all wearing like the same color. I thought like gold butterfly earrings, and the ones that I found I just thought were like so cute, But like, none of my friends love butterflies as much as I do, so I was like, it feels like I want to get them something that they love, but also something that's like meaningful. So I went with it, not thinking that you guys, like Beca is still wearing hers to this day's earrings and it makes me so happy. Yeah, because I haven't said too. It's like you can take them out off of the ceremony if you don't wear them for the reception, Like, I just really want you guys to wear them for the ceremony.
Speaker 2: Do you think in the state I was in that I was going to think about changing my ear yes?
Speaker 1: Sober, not sober, sober, hungover?
Speaker 2: Unwell yeah, uh no, I love them.
Speaker 4: And also what's funny is that I wouldn't say I'm a big butterfly person, and Hayley's not a big butterfly person, and she's always like, I just love those earrings that Tonya got all it makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I wanted to get a pair for myself. If you're gonna keep wearing them all the time.
Speaker 4: What if I gave you one and we each it was like a best friend nearing.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't want you to lose out on being able to have two? Right, I'll just buy one for myself.
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, white Lotus. Let's get into it because spoiler alert, we are going to be talking about the finale, So if you haven't watched it, should we though?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying it's been less than twenty four hours. We're not giving people a lot of time to watch.
Speaker 2: Them if we don't talk about it now, what's the point you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: A week like it's all over Instagram. Yeah, if you have managed to we'll just give a fair warning. We're going to talk about the White Loadus and we're going to talk about it now.
Speaker 2: And there might be there's gonna be spoilers.
Speaker 1: Yes, lots of spoilers.
Speaker 2: So zoom zoom, skippity skip come back in about ten.
Speaker 3: Let's do that. Let's set a timer. Okay, the timer, So, how much time should we spend on.
Speaker 2: White Lotus, like ten minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you have not seen it yet, skip ahead ten minutes from this part of the podcast starting now.
Speaker 2: But also you'd have to stay off social media to really avoid Well, that's true, and some people could do that. Okay.
Speaker 4: So my prediction was that Muke, who was Lisa from Black Pink, killed Saxon Patrick Swortzinger, which couldn't have been more irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Mluke was like not even.
Speaker 3: A surprisingly so for such an enormous global star to have such a minor role. I kept waiting for her to be the key behind the robberies.
Speaker 1: That were me too. Yeah. I thought they set her up to be super sketch, Like I was like, she's like, she's like distracting him from doing his job. She's getting on it with like the robbers.
Speaker 3: Like, I wonder if she was in they edited that out or something.
Speaker 4: Something happened, because when she came up to him and said something like and she was kind of kind of like, oh yeah, it felt like, oh no, he's onto, he's on to us. Yeah yeah yeah, and then nothing happened.
Speaker 3: Nothing happened.
Speaker 2: That was weird anyway, So my prediction was wrong.
Speaker 3: Tanya's is on the page prior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, my page, my page, My thing was really wrong. So I thought the killer was going to be the third friend on the trip.
Speaker 3: And she to lose it for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought she was going to be the killer with the gun. She in fact was not, but gave an Emmy winning speech that's going to.
Speaker 3: Be for something should be given every award for what it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought the person I was going to be killed was going to be the kid's mom, Natasha Rothwell, Bye Laurie Bye.
Speaker 4: Carrie Kun's character he thought, yes, yes, did they even speak the whole No?
Speaker 1: And I honestly was so convinced that Natasha Rothwell was going to be killed Towards the end, I thought she was going to be killed by Gary, but I was like so convinced that she was going to be killed the whole time I was watching the episode last night, I literally had anxiety and I'm not like an anxiety person, and I was like, I'm having anxiety, like if Natasha Rothwell dies, I'm going to be so sad. And I kept looking at Robbie is like I just can't watch her die. Like I was still very convinced.
Speaker 3: Well, we knew someone was going to die. We didn't want anyone to die.
Speaker 1: And I also thought that the pill popping mom could be killed Parker Posey, she in fact almost.
Speaker 2: Was killed, almost almost. And then Easton thought killer Lachlan was going to kill Saxon who is Patrick Schorsninger, which did not happen.
Speaker 3: And then Mark, thank you very much. Yeah, by the way, when I made the prediction, I had seen not one second of this season. Wow, I knew nothing of the season. Now I'm completely washed, And so I was very surprised when when Sam said this, if was like, oh my gosh, I was right.
Speaker 2: Well, you haven't watched anything.
Speaker 1: No watch I mean we made our predictions.
Speaker 3: I hadn't seen a second Oh you were just throw it out there, just threw it out there.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So you predicted that the killer was Rick who was Walton Goggins killed Chelsea Amy lou Wood.
Speaker 3: I mean, he didn't directly kill her, but beyond that, I'm clear it was her.
Speaker 1: Love for him that killed her. So proxy.
Speaker 3: By the way, speaking of Emmy's what she did with her face when he when they're at the table and he and she says, you know, we're gonna spend our lives together whatever, and he goes, that's the plan. Her reaction to that was so warm and heart felt and beautiful, and it like started off a little confused and a little not sure, and then she just beamed like she is an amazing actress, amazing this show is going to explode her career.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, can you do me a little Google search or maybe like a chat GPT search. I had heard somewhere that all the actors on the White Lotus get paid the same amount.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, when it showed her, which.
Speaker 1: Is interesting because it's quite the ensemble.
Speaker 2: When she got shot and was laying there and it showed the side profile and there was a tear rolling down her cheek. Ye oh, my gosh. I hated that she died and me too, And I like, I just at the beginning of the show, like, I started to think, like it could be her, but I was like no, Like I was so like did not want it to be her.
Speaker 1: It's like, let's not kill the hopeful love romantic girlie, Like, why does it always have to be the hopeful love, love struck puppy dog, sweet girl. Yeah, let's kill the like losers.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's gotta be some drama. It can't always be the person you want to die is going to die.
Speaker 2: Well. I couldn't have been further off with my prediction. This was a non issue the whole show. But I loved is it? Guy Talk? Was that his name? Guie Talk? The security guard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love him. I think he's not.
Speaker 4: His character kind of bugged me, but he is so cute. Every time I see interviews of them, I'm just like, I love him.
Speaker 1: By the way, Also, everybody was like predicting that the owners of the White lotus. The husband was going to be Walter Goggins's dad. Yeah, and I'm like, how about the hell? I was like, that would never cross my mind.
Speaker 2: I guess that too.
Speaker 1: Never once did I have that thought. And so when he said I was like, whoa, Like, Luke, I am your father.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that, but only because people a TikTok put it in my head. The only reason I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: I just I just threw it out there. But my throes were sporadic.
Speaker 1: I'm also so happy that the young brother didn't die. That was gonna make me very dark. I thought, me too, me too, and that whole arc, like that whole like when he put this like the poison in the blunder, Yeah, I was like, oh, he's that smart. He's gonna kill himself with like a smoothie. And then when he like ordered the the pinacolatas to the room for all of them, I was like, he's gonna kill his family.
Speaker 3: But not Locky because Locky live without money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like wow, Like the emotions that that took me through was very up and down. And then then then the little boy ends up dying. I was like Oh, I can't.
Speaker 2: What did you think of the season overall compared to the others.
Speaker 3: I love that show man. I'll keep watching that show as long as they want to.
Speaker 1: You know, what's so weird? They'll like think about the season like what happened?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Literally nothing happened, Like there was like a weird moment between two brothers and says Schule, moments a weird brave that they went to they like swam on a boat and then like someone died and.
Speaker 2: Yet I was captivated me too, And like the storyline with the three friends who their journey they came as like frenemies and then left with this bond. And it's like, what is this?
Speaker 4: Is it an eight day journey that we're on because it's eight episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a stint.
Speaker 2: I know, it's nice.
Speaker 1: It's like a vacation stint. Do you know why is that so?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: We'll get to that in a second. So I'm the same. I actually haven't watched one or two.
Speaker 3: Oh I hear this.
Speaker 2: I hear the second ones, like the or is it the first ones? About one of.
Speaker 3: Well, Sidney Sweeney is a big deal In the first one that floaded her career.
Speaker 5: I love the first one personally, Okay, I like this anxiety because I had COVID and the music and how it was shot gave me anxiety when I was watching it, So I think I can return back.
Speaker 3: I love all of them, did. I think the real art of these shows is the character development, how well we get to know these characters.
Speaker 1: Like I don't like any of the characters, Like Chelsea is the only character I liked this season, Like I didn't like any and and any of the season's past, Like they're all kind of like well, annoying, annoying or like stuck up or something. There's like something I don't like about every single one, and yet I'm so fascinated by the whole.
Speaker 3: So all the regulars and the White Lotus are paid the same, regardless what their roles of their star status. That means veterans like Parker Posey, Jason Isaac's Walton Goggins got paid the same as newcomers like Sam Nivola, who played Lockey. Reportedly, the amount is forty grand an episode, so A three twenty for an eight episode season three hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I mean it's such a like it's such a honor, Like it's such an amazing, huge show. So it gives your career this no matter who you are.
Speaker 3: But also it's great because the gender gap in Hollywood is a very real thing. Yeah, White Lotus, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: It's the same like Walter Goggins and Amy whatever and Amy Lou are getting paid the same. Yeah, you know, I would like to have Mike White on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Mike White's great. He was on Survivor.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I would love to really just kind of dig into, like how did you go from Survivor to the White Look.
Speaker 3: A bunch of his tribe mates in his projects, like little Tiny Roles.
Speaker 2: I would love a little Yeah, speaking of shows that we wanted, Tiny Little Role.
Speaker 3: Ninety Seconds Left and White Leah.
Speaker 1: Wow, the fact that we were so spot on with that is amazing.
Speaker 3: Any other plot lines that we haven't discussed?
Speaker 1: Do we know when season four comes out?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they've announced that yet, but I'm sure they'll do one, and I'm sure it'll be a big deal.
Speaker 2: Where do you think it'll be? Where do you think it'll be?
Speaker 1: I hope it's like in the mountain somewhere like snowy Oh. I was reading another story that a lot of actors passed up the roles of the brothers because they didn't want to play the incest.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: I want to know who to pass it up. I'm like, really wanting to know who passed up the roles? How can we find that out through Mike White?
Speaker 2: Maybe Patrick Schortzinger, maybe he knows.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's gonna divulge, no or divulge.
Speaker 3: But Mike White didn't give any details. Nobody t season four might not be at one of the hotels that like we'd expect. Cast members have warned that Mike White hates the cold. Do not expect a ski season.
Speaker 2: What if he did the fall like uh on Chateau.
Speaker 1: Also, I was like, they did like this huge white lotus event in La somewhere at like the Georgian they like. I saw that go over, and I'm like, how do I get invited to stuff like that?
Speaker 2: We gotta get a little bit bigger. We're gonna get a little our names a little bit bigger. Really, yeah?
Speaker 1: Or should like? I was like, we were watching it all season published I should have been like more proactive about.
Speaker 2: Did anyone that you know go Victoria? Oh she did?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like that looked so fun and like the cast was there and they all watched it together. I was like, I would love to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that people other people other than the.
Speaker 1: Cast went oh yeah yah yah yea yeah.
Speaker 3: No has confirmed a four season, probably somewhere in Europe. Scouting will be this summer three to one and we're done with my life?
Speaker 1: Do you know what show I want to start watching? Grace and No, The Residency. It's kind of like a who Died on Netflix. Yeah, everybody's telling me it's like amazing. Oh really, it's just oh yeah, I said, The Residency. The Residence.
Speaker 2: It was a show called The Resident. I think a medical show.
Speaker 1: I watched it. Oh, it was fantastic, Okay, and then what happened? They jumped the ship a little bit, jump shark, shark, jump the shark a little bit. I think season Jenna Duan started like coming on after she came on, not because of her, like I loved her character, but it was like around that time when it started to just kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, Mark and I are still caught up, caught up, on great, but I took some time off, but I'm back for the sake of finishing something that I started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's coming back for a twenty second season.
Speaker 2: Somehow, we still are going for another season. All in?
Speaker 4: Okay, absolutely, I can't say I'm all in, but I'm in.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? Another oiler?
Speaker 3: We'll give you a much shorter one on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is there's not much to say three minutes. Sure, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Who dies?
Speaker 3: No one, nobody died. But so Owen and Teddy decided they're going to have an open relationship. Yes, And so Teddy goes to this conference and let Sophia Bush know green light.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They go back to the hotel room. They're getting it on, and Teddy's like, you know what I can't do.
Speaker 4: They're making out, they're like laying on the bed, they're about to have sex, and then Teddy's like, I can't do this, like I feel like I'm cheating on my hus And she asked Sophia, like her character, did you feel like you were cheating on your husband when you opened your relationship?
Speaker 2: And she was like, no, it made me.
Speaker 4: Feel free because I felt like I was suffocating, and Teddy's like, I feel like I'm cheating on Owen.
Speaker 2: I can't do this, Okay.
Speaker 3: So then Teddy texts Owen, Hey, hope you're doing well, I love you or whatever. Cut to Owen. You know, his phone's beaving. Meanwhile, he is just going to town.
Speaker 4: With his high school sister's friend friend's sister that he's had all this like chemistry with.
Speaker 2: Of course Owen just goes. I mean, listen, they.
Speaker 1: Wanted to open that relationship. Did not put the blame on Kevin mckitt. Okay, it was not his idea, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he's certainly waiting for it.
Speaker 4: He had feel like he was cheating on Teddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: This is a life lesson. Yes, sometimes you think the grass is greener, but the grass is actually green where you water.
Speaker 3: I have always said, if you ever bring a third person into your relationship in any way, it's over. Your relationship is over. Yeah that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: But some people, some people do it. I could not. I personally could not.
Speaker 4: I would be more on the Teddy Owen range of things in that or Teddy things of that. I would never go there personally, if if Haley was like I want to open our relationship, I be then goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, open the door, goodbye.
Speaker 2: And then we'd cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like devastated. But there's no way I do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 4: But neither So we'll see what happens, because the whole thing was like there. They weren't going to talk about it, and they weren't going to develop feelings.
Speaker 2: It was just physical.
Speaker 4: But Owen seems quite emotional over this woman that he is in the bed with, so.
Speaker 1: Like just like screaming her name.
Speaker 4: No, Grans hasn't become born.
Speaker 1: Sorry white lotus in my head.
Speaker 4: No, he just he just like anytime she's been around or on the show, that the girl that he sleeps, there's like he's always seeking her out and there's this emotional thing that goes beyond wanting to just have sex. So I think that's going to come to a head and they're going to have to He's gonna be like you open, you chose this, and I've fallen for someone else.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember anything else in that episode, to be honest, but.
Speaker 4: The same something about Meredith trying to get Alzheimer's.
Speaker 2: For me, I.
Speaker 1: Thought that would never gotten. I'm with you, Scrubber if you fast forwarded through that spoiler alert, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Dang. That's tough, tough, tough to hear.
Speaker 1: But you know, I am like, now that I'm in my decompression era, I do want to get back into like a good show. I want to get like I want to be in like I enjoyed last night that like everybody was felt at least it felt like to me everybody was watching the White Lotus in that moment.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I like that.
Speaker 2: This is why I love a week by week episode drop because when you binge it, everyone's on a different level of what episode they're on, and when it's once a week, everyone for the most part is watching at the same time. There's something really unified about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I love everybody else. I was like posting like Who's going to die tonight? I was like, and.
Speaker 3: I'm coming around because Severance. I felt the same way about this week. I felt each week it got more tense and exciting Severance and it got more of a must see moment every single Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: On that you didn't you didn't like Severance?
Speaker 1: No, there was a couple episodes in the middle of that. I was like, why am I watching this?
Speaker 3: What did you make it through the season?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the finale was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did y'all want to get into that? And I'll tell Okay, Well.
Speaker 4: I do want to talk about there's a new dating app and you match without showing the face. So it's basically like, uh, love is blind dating as the voice is there a voice?
Speaker 3: Like the voice? The singing that.
Speaker 2: Like the voice. But I want to talk about that, but first we're going to take a break, all right.
Speaker 4: So there's a new dating app. It's called Tribal. It's created by a psychologist, Rachel Harker, that's trying to get people to focus on things other than looks. But I'm curious how this is gonna work because it's I guess it's like love is blind. It would be like if you were scrolling Hinge and you just saw Robbie's profile no pictures. Do you remember things that were on the Darius for baby cows or.
Speaker 1: Something Darius for raby cows, And then do you remember the picture of him, like laying on a lounger with like his Yeah. I was like, that is the one photo that made me almost swipe away from you. I thought I was like borderline douchey. And he was like, if you thought that was bad, if you, he goes, if you would have seen me on the dating app two months before we matched, you would have scrolled right past me because he was like in a different phase of life. He wasn't looking for like love, he was looking for you know, fun, and so his page was like douchey.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, wow, I did not know this information.
Speaker 1: I know it's like so it's so fun for me to like think about him in that because he was like, literally, I met you at the exact time that I like finally opened up my heart to like find something real.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, so on tribal users are based on shared values, interests in communication styles, and you answer forty four questions for tribal dating and then thirty three questions for tribal friendship, so it's not just dating relationships, and it blurs the profile photos for seventy two hours. So I guess like once you talk for a couple of days, a few days, you get access to the photos.
Speaker 2: If you're interested.
Speaker 3: I think this would be humiliating. Yeah, you get a real good bond going okay, sevent two hours, here we go, and then they'd never respond to you.
Speaker 2: That there should never be a photo reveal.
Speaker 1: You just meet and then that's when you see them. I would never join the.
Speaker 2: Scary I guess, like, because how do you go into a bar and you're like, who am I meeting?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I'm the guy with the pink rose like on my table or like whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then you can hear their voice. Uh so you like can feel like.
Speaker 1: He has that Like I don't know if other dating apps have that, but they has the abilities where you can answer the questions with like your voice. I find it so awkward.
Speaker 4: I'm fascinated by this because if I would love if scrubbers, if we all coulda someone get on tribal, let me know what it's like, and if there's a lot of connection, please report back.
Speaker 1: I met a couple of girls in Houston this weekend that are like in the dating trenches, and I did my normal thing that I suggest, which is no calling in the one yes, And I thought to myself, should I write my own calling in the one oh my gosh, any reaction would you? I said, my god, oh my gosh, in silence.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. The scrubbers, but eat it up. They would be all in. But like what married? So I know, but calling in the One worked for you? So what would you do different that? Like? Would you just take some of the ideas from Calling in the One and then put it in your own little Tanya twists?
Speaker 3: And what if those changes you make were important? And then it doesn't work anymore? Like I feel like there's a psychological component to Calling in the One, Like this person who wrote it is probably a doctor of some sort and knew exact film. Man, I'm getting a skat.
Speaker 2: Honestly, though, I think, Yeah, what if you collabed with her or a love psychology, relationship psychologist, someone who could give you a little more like in depth information, and y'all did like a collab.
Speaker 1: I don't need anybody else.
Speaker 3: Catherin Woodward Thomas is a licensed marriage and family therapist, a transformative educator, and an internationally recognized relationship expert who has trained and certified hundreds of people as coaches of her transformative works.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I wouldn't say I'm an expert.
Speaker 4: Do you think Meredith Gray's going to cure Alzheimer's on her own?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't claim it to be like an experts guide to calling in the One. I would call it calling in the One for dummies or something. Do you know what I mean? So it's like, you know what you're getting this idea.
Speaker 2: Maybe just referring calling in the One is is great. And then I think, Wow, if you want to write your own book and collab with someone who has done the studying on relationships and how the brain works when you're in love and when you're connecting with someone, I think you could do something really amazing.
Speaker 1: But it's not even about this before the connection. It's opening yourself up to be.
Speaker 2: Able to have a psychologist.
Speaker 1: Your dad, Well, this conversation did not go the way that I hadn't.
Speaker 4: Tonia, you and your dad collab and write a dating book for Calling in One?
Speaker 2: Part two.
Speaker 1: My dad hasn't called in the One since like nineteen He.
Speaker 2: Called back the one.
Speaker 1: He called the one and I called her back.
Speaker 2: That's something. There's something there. Oh man, all right, it's so it's something to think, it's.
Speaker 1: Something to think about. Yeah, because I feel like, now that my wedding has passed, and now that all my traveling is done, I'm feeling a little stagnant.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that book was written and is done. Why don't you come up with a new idea?
Speaker 1: But you get what I'm saying. Like, I'm feeling like my wedding was like my focus for like a year, at least the last six months it was like my frontal lobe. Then I had all this like travel, so that kept me like busy. Now I feel like I need something to like put in the place of my wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh why can't Why can't you just rest and enjoy it just exists?
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't just exist.
Speaker 3: Writing another book's a great idea. Writing somebody else's book is not.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could start. Have you thought of baby names?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like that's something I should do with Robbie, though.
Speaker 2: Now you don't have any baby names.
Speaker 1: Well okay, no, but I thought about using a finding a name that starts with a y because his niece his name. His niece's name is yell yah Ya, and I love the name ya Ya Yadaghar. I think it's so cute. So I kind of think like I want to use a y name.
Speaker 2: That's limited.
Speaker 3: That's as far as I got Yasmin.
Speaker 1: No offense to any Yasmin's, but.
Speaker 3: Yaz Yolanda yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yo yo is kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Yo yo No. I mean for her name is Yolanda and you call it yoyo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: All right, sure yo yo YadA.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay. Speaking of baby names, so Caitlin Bristow.
Speaker 1: On her podcast excellent transition back that always impressed.
Speaker 4: On her podcast, she was talking about how she had a baby name that she was like, this is I'm going to name my baby this one day.
Speaker 2: It was at the top of her.
Speaker 4: List and that name was well, Jason adopts the dog and names it Teddy, which was the name at the top of her list. So dark, it's so petty, it is, well, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And and some people are like, maybe that was the dog's name before, Like that was just the dog's name. How he got him adopted? You know, Jason needs to step up.
Speaker 4: And share to clarify you that was the dog's name, because I have questions it.
Speaker 1: Was the dog's name when he got the dog, like it was the dog's name that he adopted and he just kept the name. Then he needs to come out and say that because he's looking pretty not great, it's like looking good for him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she the Scrubbers.
Speaker 1: Named their dog yo Yo Yadagar, right, and I'm going to be upset.
Speaker 2: Well, No, it wouldn't be that. It would be like if I named it would be.
Speaker 1: Like if you got another dog and named it yo Yo Yadagar Robbie's name to dogg Yo. Yeah, it would be Yeah, it would be dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it's like one thing if if it wasn't a discussion they had had. But I assume, and I don't know she talked about this in the podcast. I assume she shared with him those names. They were engaged, you know.
Speaker 3: Brutal, she gets, don't name a kid Teddy, catchy.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't know anymore.
Speaker 1: Tainted, you know, kind of tainted.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I think it's tainted.
Speaker 1: It's tainted.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of conversation about Teddy in this podcast.
Speaker 1: Different a lot of Teddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's our last name?
Speaker 1: Teddy swims.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't talked about him. No, like someone that I never want to.
Speaker 1: I was like thinking about it, I couldn't think of it to save my life.
Speaker 2: But anyways, we are gonna have Caitlyn's give Me on the podcast soon, so we'll do it deep.
Speaker 1: Good tea, Yeah, we'll do We'll just deep dive into that, like but before we have Caitlyn burs.
Speaker 2: So we do have a Dear Bonia this this week on Thursday, So that's not this is not the last you're hearing from us on this Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we will be.
Speaker 2: Back on Thursday. We love you so much.
Speaker 1: I love you to be continued