Speaker 1: This is media podcast. Welcome to Meet Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. I'm your host, Spencer Newhart and today we're joined by Seth, Corey, Hansi, Alyssa, Marge, Nate, Tresa and John. This is a ten round quiz show with questions from meat eaters four verticals which you're hunting, fishing, conservation, and cooking. And there is a prize. Meat Eater will donate five hundred dollars to the conservation organization of the winners choosing. And this is episode two of our two episode Meat Eater Trivia Jabebroni Championship. So if you haven't listened to the first episode yet, then pause this one and go get caught up, because for the first time in Meat Eater Trivia history, we are going to crown a king or Queen Jabbroni for twenty twenty five. Phil, let's get a scoreboard update for this episode before we get started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've got Maggie and Tressa with three points, Apiece John with four, Alyssa with five, and tied up in first place with six points are Seth, Corey and Nate.
Speaker 1: Wow. And Nate has now shed his outer layer and put his hat on backwards.
Speaker 3: I was giving the illusion that this wasn't recorded back to back.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, it was recorded back to back. Last episode ended about eight minutes ago. Now the shelby in next for this episode is a five. So what Dr Broni's should do well with that? We're onto the game of trivia? Play the drop, Phil, Look, I need to know what I stand to win everything? Absolutely, just tend to win everything.
Speaker 3: Gamon Suckers.
Speaker 1: Final and on the line, we have this wonderful trophy that a fan made us, a one thousand dollars conservation donation and the title of King or Queen JABBROWNI. Here's question One of the topic is conservation and this will be multiple choice. According to the American Museum of Natural History, we're currently going through the blank mass extinction? Is it? Third sixth eleventh or seventeenth?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 2: Was Mark Kenyan just talking about this?
Speaker 1: According to the American Museum of Natural History, was We're currently going through the blank mass extinction.
Speaker 5: Nobody told me this sounds kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Third, sixth eleventh or seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Are two very heavy words. Mass and extinction doesn't sound good together.
Speaker 1: Huh. This is question eleven of our twenty question Championship. Is anybody optimistic about their answer?
Speaker 5: Fifty to fifty?
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of guesses.
Speaker 2: I just watch a thing with Mark talking about this, and that wasn't It wasn't paying attention to Yes.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mark, thanks for admitting that on air.
Speaker 1: You watched it though you gave him that view. Yeah. According to the American Museum of Natural History, we're currently going through the blank mass extinction third, sixth, eleventh or seventeenth.
Speaker 4: I wish Shelby was here. She should have played with us to set the industry.
Speaker 1: Well, she ended the game with an eleven, so maybe it should be the Queen JABRONI is everybody ready? Yeah, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have seth saying third, Alyssa says sixth, Marge says third, John says third, Cory sixth, Tresa third, Hansie, third, Nate sixth. He crossed out third. The correct answer is sixth. Let's go about half the room, got that one right. We're currently in the Holocene extinction, which started about ten thousand years ago. This extinction has been defined by the presence of a single species humans The last extinction prior to this one was sixty six million years ago, which is what killed seventy five percent of life on Earth, including the dinosaurs. Question two the topic is fishing, and this next great question is via Matt Young. Name four of the seven states that contribute to the Columbia River Watershed. Name four of the seven states that contribute to the Columbia River Watershed. A lot of list making happening besides Alyssa. Name four of the seven states that contribute to the Columbia River Watershed.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Corey very quick to answer. Do you have this one right, Cordy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, grew up in one of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's a hint again, Corey. There's a championship.
Speaker 5: Obviously, if anybody.
Speaker 1: Knows where Corey grew up at give you some help.
Speaker 2: There's a Gordon Lightfoot song you can start.
Speaker 1: Singing in four of the seven states that contribute to the Columbia River Watershed.
Speaker 3: This feels like a real heavy West Coast and fishing centric tournament.
Speaker 1: And it was just complimenting before the show that it like all the East Coast stuff.
Speaker 3: And you're the pendulum has swung.
Speaker 6: It because everybody ready, Lake Superior is not in the West, Midwest, heavy, Midwest, Mideast.
Speaker 1: Do you have an answer? Marge? Do you have an Hilts? Yes? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have set saying Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington. Alyssa says Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Marge with the same answer, John with the same answer, Corey with the same answer. Tresa says Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah. Hansei says Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana. Nate says Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Montana. The seven states are Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah. So I think we had seven of our jabbronis get that one right. Flowing through two countries and four mountain ranges, the Columbia River carries more water to the Pacific Ocean than any other river in North or South America. The river has nineteen hydro electric dams, which has caused major declines in salmon, lamprey, and sturgeon population. Question three, the topic is hunting. This next great question is via Tim Allen phil I feel like I've asked you before to do the what's the noise he does at the end of the you know what I'm talking about. This four letter word is defined as quote, a selective slaughter of wild animals. Phil's just a jukebox over there.
Speaker 2: That made me lightheaded.
Speaker 1: This four letter word is defined as a selective slaughter of wild animals. This is question three in the topic is hunting? Natal Lyssa Seth all confident in their answer. Okay, confident you've got a four letter word. She was quick to write it down. Marge On, Corey, Tresa, and Hansei do not yet have anything though. This four letter word is defined as a selective slaughter of wild animals. Mm hmm, Seth, you have this one right, Yes, I do. Okay. Nate, you have this one right?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: And speaking of Babe Ruth, I'm calling my shot perfect game.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, you better hope. I've got some more East Coast questions in here. I'm banking on it for Georgia. Nate, how you doing down there? Corey?
Speaker 5: Not great? Okay, funny because I.
Speaker 1: Think Okay, this four letter word, it's defined as a selective slaughter of wild animals. Hansey, do you have this one right? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cory, you just kind of did this.
Speaker 1: I know there's a hint from set I think he might share the lead with right now to anyone's game still, anybody could be King or Queen JAMBRONI.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately Seth missed question one. He is one point behind Corey.
Speaker 6: Corey, God, go ahead, I got I'm the one that go ahead and reveal your answers.
Speaker 1: We have Seth and Alyssa saying call Marge without an answer. John says, call Corey without an answer. Tressa says slam, Hansei and Nate big call.
Speaker 7: I like slam.
Speaker 6: I think that's I think that should be accepted.
Speaker 1: The correct answer is call calling can be enacted as a management tool for reducing populations, controlling disease, and helping human safety. Hunters often justify kills by identifying dear as call bocks, but biologists say that's not a real way to improve antler size. For more on this sub go read Tony Peterson's article on the medeater dot com called wild Deer Genetics and the Lost Cause of culling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought of culling.
Speaker 1: Culling not for a letters m c ul and you were calling some odd ad sheep in Texas and talked about it on today's episode of Meat Eater Radio Lives. Question for the topic is cooking. Mashed says, the fruit of this cactus is a quote, culinary delight and tastes similar to melon kiwi or an under ripe strawberry. Mashed that is a cooking website says the fruit of this cactus is a culinary delight and tastes similar to melon kiwi or an under ripe strawberry. Seth and Corey and Alyssa and Marge quick to answer, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I have I have a problem with that. It tastes similar like I eat Kiwi's every day. No Kiwi tastes like a melon.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the best way they could describe the taste of this.
Speaker 4: Very different flavor profiles.
Speaker 5: And you're looking for the cactus name.
Speaker 1: We're looking for the name of the cactus. Smashed it says, the fruit of this cactus is a culinary delight and tastes similar to melon kiwi or an under ripe strawberry. How are we doing it? Perfect game on the babe?
Speaker 3: Oh God, a letter and that's it?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think so.
Speaker 4: I think they quote this in a Disney song.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, there's a hinted there's in the Disney adults listening.
Speaker 3: I could sing the move On song to you.
Speaker 1: That should help.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, mister, I'll make the man out of you.
Speaker 4: Not that song, not that movie either.
Speaker 1: Do our other players give up? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have set saying prickly pear. Listen, says Goji. Marge says prickly pear. John says prickly Corey says prickly pear. Tresa prickly pear. HANSI prickly pear. Nate says Sonora. The correct answer is prickly pear cactus.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Correct answer is Nate's perfect. John's missing the important part, the name of the fruit.
Speaker 5: They're all prickly pear.
Speaker 1: Prickly pear cac die are found in almost every state. Both the pads and the fruit of them are edible. Prickly pear can be eaten raw or turned into jam, syrup, and wine. It's also become a hip soda flavor in recent years, with brands like Pike's Peak and Sioux City Soda selling prickly pear bottles.
Speaker 3: Hold up, those are east of the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: They're found everywhere. Well, there's a very rare ones found in like Florida. I think Biscay National Park has what they identify as the rarest cacti in North America.
Speaker 5: Lewis and Clark Brewing makes a beer, not a frick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were ahead of the trend on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Question five the topic is woodsmanship. This two word hiking term refers to the illusion of what you believe is the pinnacle of a mountain but later realize is not. This two word hiking term refers to the illusion of what you believe is the pinnacle of a mountain but later realize is not. Nate and Seth and Corey and John and Tresa all quick to answer. Two word hiking term refers to the illusion of what you believe is the pinnacle of a mountain but later realize is not. This is question fifteen, so we will get a scoreboard update from Fill the engineer after this. Lissa, Marge, are you ready go ahead and reveal your answers. We have set saying false summit to Lissa says optical illusion. Marge and John and Cordy and Tressa and HANSI say false summit, Nate says false peak. The correct answer is false summit or false peak, false sn this whole thing I know.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: False summits happened when a mountain is viewed from a distance and the peak is hidden in the background. Those who encounter false summits say it's discouraging, causing feelings of lost hope or failure. These illusions can get hikers in trouble who use their energy and resources to reach what they thought was the end of a trail, only to realize they need to go further to gain the actual summit. Does anyone have a story in here about reaching a false summ that are false.
Speaker 4: Peak, immigrant peak?
Speaker 1: You've done?
Speaker 4: It has multiple false okay, ile temper tantrum?
Speaker 1: Really at which false summit the third false summon?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I need and is it?
Speaker 1: Is it just like the view or was there like clouds in the sky that just.
Speaker 4: Just looked like the peak from where you were, and then you got up there and it dipped way?
Speaker 1: So did you get to the true summity eventually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a really good hike. I highly recommend Maldy. Yeah, every year I hike it every.
Speaker 6: Years mislabeled Phil.
Speaker 1: Let's get a scoreboard update. We have five questions left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have made a mistake on this last round, mostly Maggie. I'm not. I couldn't remember if I counted your point or not because I was, I got lost. But scores up there. Let me know if I'm wrong. You guys can just give yourself as many points as you want. I have six, Okay, then I'll make that change right now.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Maggie has six. All right, We've got Tresa in last place with five points. Maggie now has six, Hansi and John have seven points apiece, Alyssa has eight, and still three way tied with ten points apiece are Nate, Corey, Am Seve.
Speaker 4: I forgot I have ten.
Speaker 1: Still anybody's game going into question sixteen. Here's question six The topic is conservation. This next great question is via Jackson Lewis this river, which starts in Peru and ends at the Atlantic Ocean, has the most freshwater biodiversity on Earth. The topic is conservation. This river, which starts in Peru and ends at the Atlantic Ocean, has the most freshwater biodiversity on Earth. Nate, do you have this one? Right, Hey, yes, sir Corey, do you have this one right? Yes? Seth does not yet have an answer. He does, now, Seth, do you like your answer? Okay? All right, well I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I get it right, I'll like it.
Speaker 1: Five questions to go crown our trivia Jabbroni Champion. Is everybody ready? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth saying the Nile. Ohlsa says Paniconia. Yeah, keep piling on, just said John without an answer. Corey says Amazon Tresa without an answer. Hansi and Nate say Amazon, They got it. The correct answer is the Amazon River. At four thousand miles long, the Amazon River is the longest free flowing river in the world. There are more than two thousand, four hundred fish species that live in the river, including the Dorado catfish, which has the longest freshwater migration on the planet. Similar to the Amazon rainforest. The Amazon River's greatest threats include deforestation, mining, pollution, and climate change. Question seven, the topic is hunting. The AKC describes this dog breed as quote an exuberant Scottish gun dog of great beauty, standing among America's most popular dog breeds. Oh boy, it is question seventeen. The topic is hunting. The AKC describes this dog breed as an exuberant Scottish gun dog of great beauty, standing among America's most popular dog breeds. The room is stumped despite having many dog owners in the room. Marche, do you own a dog?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, John, do you own a dog? I think you're the only two non dog owners here.
Speaker 4: Then just Gary, he's still kicking Goldfish owner.
Speaker 1: The AKC describes this dog breed as an exuberant Scottish gun dog of great beauty, standing among America's most popular dog breeds. Hansei the only player with an answer. How do you feel about your answer? Hansei?
Speaker 7: I feel as though the Scottish part might need help. Okay, jog my memory, but not sure.
Speaker 1: The AKAC describes this dog breed as an exuberant Scottish gun dog of great beauty, standing among America's most popular dog breeds. Nate, do you like your answer?
Speaker 3: I've reverted to the old marker sniff.
Speaker 1: Okay, see if that can kill the weak brain cells and let the strong ones come to the front of It's exactly what he sa Seth do you like your answer? No, okay, how about you, Corey.
Speaker 5: No, it's not looking man.
Speaker 1: Do you have an answer? Cory Okay, he's giggling at his own answer.
Speaker 5: It's the Mark, an exuberant.
Speaker 1: Scottish gun dog of great beauty, standing among America's most popular dog breeds. A lot of details from the A K C. There. You need the full name of this.
Speaker 2: Can't just put dogs.
Speaker 1: We've got a nice little trophy that gets to sit in someone's office for the next year and a thousand dollars donation on the line. It's everybody ready, Yeah, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have seth saying English pointer, Alyssa says Llewellyn setter. Marge says Griffin. John says gsp Cordy says Scottish short haired terrier. Tressa says wire haired pointer.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Hansi says Golden Retriever. Nate says Cocker spaniel Cocker. We have a correct answer in the room. It's Golden Retriever. Hansie, got that one, right, I do. In twenty twenty four, the Golden Retriever was America's third most popular dog breed, behind French bulldogs and Labrador retrievers. In fourth and fifth place were German shepherds and poodles. The lab was AKC's most popular breed for thirty one straight years, but has finished second to the French bulldog since twenty twenty two. Golden retriever, which I.
Speaker 7: Believe only ten percent of in this country are actually from hunting stock.
Speaker 1: The golden retrievers are which are called field bread. How about your field bread?
Speaker 6: Golden?
Speaker 4: Absolutely Trapper's the best questions, The best question.
Speaker 1: Eight. The topic is wildlife. What continent is the platypus native to? Corey very quick to answer. Is your son Marshall does he? Is he familiar with this animal? Is that why you're so confident?
Speaker 6: You know, we did have a chat about a platypus not too long?
Speaker 1: Okay, what continent is the platypus native? Two? Corey the only person to answer so far. Oh and March, she's probably drawing us a platypus. Is that what you're doing. That'll be a real delight. Okay, we'll find out if Marg's does or not. That'll be the official authority. Uh. If she's wrong, that just means the platypus are wrong her drawing was correct. Man, what continent is the platypus native too? We'll get a scoreboard update from Phil after this. This is question eighteen.
Speaker 4: I believe they're poisonous.
Speaker 5: M Nate.
Speaker 1: Do you like your answer? No? Okay, how about you seth uh? No, Corey's got a pretty big grin down there. Okay, he's now leaking confidence. Is everybody ready, Hansie? Pick a continent?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you listing them all out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have one? Yes? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have set saying South America. Alyssa says North America. Marge says Australia. She drew a wonderful platypus there. John says Asia, Corey says Australia. Tresa says Australia. Hansie says North America. Nate crossed out Asia and wrote down Australia. The correct answer is aus Australia. Room did pretty well. Noah has described the platypus as being quote a duck billed, beaver tailed, otter footed, egg laying aquatic creature. They are most common in waterways of eastern Australia, where they feed on insects, shrimp, worms, crayfish, frogs, and fish. Their closest living relative is the echidna, which is a fellow egg laying mammal that lives in Australia. All right, Phil, let's get a scoreboard update with two questions to go.
Speaker 2: It's an exciting game of trivia.
Speaker 4: We got.
Speaker 2: Alyssa, Maggie, John, Tresa, and Hansi are eliminated from the tournament, but Seth Morris has ten points and ahead of him with twelve points apiece. All tied up are new Money, Nate and Corey.
Speaker 1: Two questions to God, he just a longer intern Nate. Question nine. The topic is cooking. This three letter word refers to a salmon fill ay that's been salt cured, which is commonly served on begels. Oh, we have a confident room this time around. This one may not be a difference maker. This three letter word refers to a salmon fil a that's been salt cured, which is commonly served on begels. Very quick to answer, John, Do you have an answer? Nothing? Does anyone have a hint for John? You can't wait?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You New York, upstate New York, not in New York City, not gonna help you there. This three letter word refers to a salmon fil a that's been salt cured, which is commonly served on begels. Go ahead and reveal your answers. Set saying lock, Alyssa says locks, Marge locks John without an answer, Corey locks, Tressa, Los hans the locks, Nate locks. The correct answer is locks l ox. Sorry, well, locks, which is spelled l ox comes from the Yiddish word for salmon, which is la ks spelled locks. A los bagel is typically topped with cream, cheese, salmon, red onions, capers, and fresh dill. It's a staple at bagel shops on the East Coast. Seth is no longer in the game anyway, since Corey and Nate got that one.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks for that one. I appreciate that East Coast question, your East Coast bone.
Speaker 1: Here's a correct answer review so far. One was sixth mass extinction. Two is Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah. Three was call four prickly pear cactus five false Summit or false Peak, six Amazon River, seven Olden retriever eight Australia. Nine locks let's get one last scoreboard update from Fill the.
Speaker 2: Engineer thirteen points apiece, Corey and Nate are tied up in first place.
Speaker 5: It is probably going to be a fishing question.
Speaker 1: King Jabroni is on the line. Question twenty. The topic is fishing and this is our listener question of the week, which was won by Chad cast In for sending this great question, Chad, Chad is going to get a board game signed by the crew. If you want a chance to win our listener question of the week, then send your question to trivia at the meteater dot com.
Speaker 4: It would be does he win a trivia game signed by or.
Speaker 1: We've got a little stock them out there? Question ten the topic is fishing. What does c FS stand for when referring to a river?
Speaker 6: Got? How you doing?
Speaker 1: What does c f S stand for when referring to a river?
Speaker 4: Man? I think Costco got my head on the first game. I just wasn't quite here.
Speaker 1: Okay, March could bend contending for Queen Jabroni so much.
Speaker 3: The answer.
Speaker 1: H and actually, in our pre show discussion, Marge said CFS, but she never expanded on what that meant.
Speaker 5: What do you got down there?
Speaker 1: What does CFS stand for Nate, do you have this one right? Oper? I don't know, not feel.
Speaker 5: C fs.
Speaker 1: Is everybody ready? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth saying cubic feet per second, Alyssa says current flow per second. Marge says cubic feet per second. John says current flow state. Corey says cubic feet per second. Tressa says channel fishing service. Hansi says cubic feet per second. Nate says cubic feet per second. The correct answer is cubic feet per second. Cordy and Nate both got that one right. CFS measures how much water is flowing through a stream and is calculated by looking at a river's with depth and speed. One cubic foot of water is about the size of a basketball, So if a river is at one hundred cfs, then you can visualize one hundred basketballs floating by per second. All right, we're going to overtime play the drop, Phil, I think just cut it at showed up episode.
Speaker 5: Man, we have.
Speaker 1: One tie breaking question to declare our winner of the jabronis this is a numerical quest. Whoever is closest to the correct answer will be declared the winner. The topic is biology. How many teeth does a black bear have? Okay, how many teeth does a black bear have? It's just down to Corey and Nate who have fourteen points, But the entire room is going to play along because if somebody gets it right on the nose, Meat Eater is going to add an extra one hundred dollars donation to the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Corey was just on Radio Live this morning talking about a BlackBerry harvested.
Speaker 1: How many teeth does a black bear have? Native you ever killed a black bear?
Speaker 3: Not even close?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a black bear? Yeah? Okay, you've seen him. Corey's fixing one, fixing to kill one this month. I know he's adding an advantage.
Speaker 3: He's got a leg up.
Speaker 2: On the is currently drying a diagram of a bear's mouth on his white book.
Speaker 1: Let's see if that helps. How many teeth does a black bear have? We've got a one thousand dollars donation on the line, maybe eleven hundred dollars if somebody can get it right on the nose in this beautiful trophy that you can see on Meat Eater podcast YouTube channel, and.
Speaker 7: If they don't get it. One thousand dollars will be billed from there.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, yeah, actually that's the rules for the Jabroni term. Yes, Nate, where are you gonna put this cute little trophy if you win?
Speaker 3: Oh? So many, so many places? Probably bring it in my bed tonight to sleep with.
Speaker 1: Ye centerpiece of your dining room table?
Speaker 3: Yeah potentially, okay, maybe mounted on like like a hood ornament.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, you use it to eat? Yeah, there's a thought. Yeah, uh about you, Cory, where is this gonna go if you win? The King?
Speaker 5: Probably Nate's office, so you can think about it every day?
Speaker 1: How many knocks is a black better have? Is everybody ready? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Sat saying twenty four, Elyssas is forty two, March says twenty two, John says twenty four, Trestais twenty six, Hansi says thirty six, and our two players left. We have Corey saying thirty two and Nate saying twenty eight. Someone in the room has it right on the nose. The correct answer it's forty two, making Corey our winners had it right on the more.
Speaker 4: Than I thought.
Speaker 1: That is twenty more than a squirrel, ten more than a human, eight more than an elk, four more than a wolverine, two more than a raccoon, and the same amount as a coyote. Corey, same amount as a Corey was ten off? Yeah, that was way off? All right, Corey? What are you gonna do with the eleven hundred dollars donation for meat eater? As the King JABBRONI.
Speaker 5: Man never had to think about this before.
Speaker 1: Have you've never won? Is that the case?
Speaker 6: There was a group effort who beat up on Randall a couple of weeks ago, taught them a less. I felt really good, first first real win.
Speaker 1: All right, eleven hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Let's go to someplace real close to my heart and do the Bob Marshall Wilderness Foundation.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you like so much about them?
Speaker 6: They do volunteer trail work, weed spraying, you name it, a lot of wilderness activities in the Bob Marshall I know they were they had a big cutback with some federal layoffs and a lot of uncertainties, but it sounds like they have their summer programs lined up again.
Speaker 5: Check them out at well Google. Bob Marshall Wilderness Foundation dot org.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eleven undred dollars going their way via Corey and meat Eater Congratulations are until next year at least. Join us next week for more Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. Yes, Spencer from South Dakota. He's the host, using those smooth mellow tones. He lays them questions down. He likes taking those two and three year old bucks. It is an avid amateur