Speaker 1: What's that at the bed?
Speaker 2: It's spooky, Hey jooky.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm goosted.
Speaker 1: I us mondays, Hey boo, it's me Roz. I am joined by two guests today. Oh. I love it so much when it works out to have two guests, two hilarious comedians Shelby and EJ, who are from a podcast called Keeping Records, which I listen to, and I just find them both otherworldly hilarious and you'll see what I'm talking about. So I'll do a just a quick little intro here. We'll get right into wet z Always, Patreon dot com, slash Ra's dress files link in the description where I do weekly episodes by myself and videos, and yeah, let's just do it here. I am talking to EJ Marcus and Shelby Wolsting and with the show. I'm joined by EJ and Shelby from Keeping Records, the podcast, which is kind of paranormal, like a little bit.
Speaker 3: A little bit I think so aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it involves well, explain the concept.
Speaker 3: Totally. Test. The concept is that we bring people on to choose what they would put on their golden record to show to the aliens about humankind.
Speaker 1: What is this Golden records business.
Speaker 2: So in nineteen seventy seven, NASA sent to Golden records into space and they were like solid gold records with like a diagram to be like this is how you play this. The diagram does not make sense to me. I've looked at it. I'm human, and I'm like, couldn't figure this out. I think to say, I'm really defending, I'm like, no, I am human.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ask like I want to be a human human.
Speaker 3: I'm like big human, like I'm a human.
Speaker 2: Lady Doth protests too much, but they like it does the diagram. I'm jury still out and if I think the aliens would ever be able to figure out how to play this, but I guess they might be smart.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: But they have like images and sounds that are supposed to give an idea of like who we are and what we're like. And it's pretty it's like a pretty good encapsulation, but it's just how dated, like it's nineteen seventy seven, so it's like you know, but there's no mention of like war on there, Like it's very like clean. It's like, we're nice down here.
Speaker 1: We want to show you. It's like social media, yeah, it's yeah, the highlight.
Speaker 2: Reel, yeah yeah, it's the Earth's Instagram.
Speaker 1: But do they give them a record player?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, that's what the diagree is. It's like, here's this, but it's not just like a record because it has images on it. Again, I couldn't figure out how to play it. If they were to give it to.
Speaker 3: Me right now, I wouldn't be able to figure it out.
Speaker 2: So I like that we're sort of giving them that test.
Speaker 1: So your podcast is people say what they would put on their records they were to send it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we were making new ones, like if we were like, okay, let's update this thing, which they was a project NASA was about to do and then they scrapped it. Big mistake. They said people wouldn't be interested.
Speaker 3: I'm like, people are definitely interested.
Speaker 1: Do you guys actually believe in aliens?
Speaker 3: I think somebody's out there where far?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the picture of the universe. It's so big if nothing else.
Speaker 1: Is there is one thing about it's so big.
Speaker 2: My thing is it can't be that big and have nothing else. We can't be the only planet.
Speaker 3: That was like, yeah, that'll be too random.
Speaker 2: This is where they are?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Okaycial, Yeah, it's just that that's a really good point.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think someone has to be somewhere. I don't know if they're smart, like everyone's like intelligent life.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Could be literally, like, why are we so sure that they're smart?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's my whole thing.
Speaker 2: They could be literal like just like bacteria. That would be life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah right, and could be a fish planet.
Speaker 1: I think that they are smarter than us because they can like do things that we can't do. They can look at us, but we can't look at them.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: You don't know if they see us yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, then what are UFOs?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Solid point balloon Boy was one of them.
Speaker 3: That was one, Yeah, the first balloon boy.
Speaker 1: Balloon Boy. It was technically an unidentified flying object in the sky that turned out to be a little boy inside of a balloon.
Speaker 3: What a day that was.
Speaker 1: I think that aliens live in the ocean. That's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 3: They're speaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is usually.
Speaker 3: Where I feel like a lot of our conversations end up too, is like Octopi Octopi deep sea stuff looks like it's not on the same planet because it's really not. Like the bottom of the ocean is nothing like where we're sitting right now.
Speaker 2: No, like we've never been there, and it's like, are we sure they've never.
Speaker 3: Been They've never been all the way down there.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever seen this movie with Mandy Moore where she goes like shark like when those people go in a cage to look at sharks.
Speaker 3: No, but it's.
Speaker 1: One of these scarier movies I've ever seen, really, So she goes on vacation with her sister and they go in when those cages and the fucking chord snaps and they end up down at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Religion, Actually, chords have to stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chords can't snap.
Speaker 1: I would never go in a cage with sharks, but they so they do that, and then the cord snaps and then they have like an hour on their oxygen tanks and they have to figure out how to get out of this page at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 3: And are the sharks likes.
Speaker 2: Warm, yes, because they usually have food in them because that's they try and get them to come.
Speaker 1: It's so scary. It's called I think it's called like forty seven meters down.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven hours, forty seven meters something like that. All of the really anxiety and doucing ones are like, this is how much time and space there is?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So how you guys know, Well, don't spoil it?
Speaker 1: So true.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: Can you guys tell me, like any paranormal stories you might have. Well, first of all, we're so we know what you think about aliens? What do you guys think about like ghosts and just general?
Speaker 2: I believe in them. I have a healthy respect for them, and for that reason, I do think that they mostly leave me alone because I'm like, listen, I'm hearing I come in piece, you are the superior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I definitely think that there they are here because things get weird. Things you hear too much for it to be fake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of it's kind of like with the alien thing. It's like I'm like, it does kind of just make sense, Like we don't know enough to be like, yeah, once you're dead, you're gone forever in this world that we are in Like, I just feel like it makes sense for someone to be lingering around. Let the record show that doesn't believe in death.
Speaker 2: Quote death like finger quote dead.
Speaker 3: If I've never wanted so, I don't really know, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, in a way, if you believe in that, then like you are still a lot, Like your physical body is not alive, but you're still alive.
Speaker 3: There's Yeah, they're like, I don't know, I feel like there's enough. Where does all the energy go? Where does it go? Because I feel like there's some of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah with the aliens, whoa fuck?
Speaker 1: Fun?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's just like I don't know. There's just a lot that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like weird things also had, like the story I have a friend that passed away and the night that she died. Her parents were divorced, live in separate homes, as most divorced couples do, and the night that she she died in her sleep, and the front window in both of their houses shattered the night she died, which.
Speaker 1: I'm like, perhaps and nobody threw something.
Speaker 2: Nobody threw something like and they're completely different, like neighborhoods, Like it wasn't like they were next door to each other, and just like a gust of little wind. It was just like two windows, two separate houses, both of her parents shattered same night.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that I've told the story before, but I'll tell it again. A family member at mine died in a car accident. And when it happened, my windshield shattered in my garage and there was nothing above it, not like a rock, not no wow. And I lived in an apartment building at the time, and I called the security and they were like, there's literally nothing in here. There's no reason it should like they were literally like, what did you do to someone? Because there's someone's like to get you because it's just like shat, Like it looked like something like a bowling ball got thrown at it or something that is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My also, like I that's the thing is like I have a lot of like weird signs, Like things like that are like my sister when my dad died, my sister like went onto some medium's instagram that was like a quick flip of like a bunch of images and it was like screenshot this and whatever image you land on is like the sign you're looking for from your loved one. And my sister got a platypus and was like, okay, yeah, right, like I'm I gonna see a platypus, Like it sucks. If I got like a B, I could maybe see a B. Right, she got a platypus, and then she was scrolling on LinkedIn and A companies used the exact image of the exact platypus as part of their advertisement for what for, like something I had nothing to do with platypuses, Plata pie plata pussies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a lot of pussies are like those are like aliens. It's like they're furry, weird.
Speaker 3: They're pokemon it very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there there's a pair of the platypuses and what phineas and ferb oh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it. I just know that I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: But the exact same image that, like the stock image of the plan was that they used, like someone else used to be like that is so strange, our like some weird update.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's strange.
Speaker 2: And then I got frogs and was feeling really like I wasn't going to see a frog unless they like went to Echo Park Lake, which would feel like sourcing.
Speaker 3: A frog, which you feel like that doesn't count.
Speaker 2: And then I saw a bunch of like spray paint somewhere and I said, frogs like all over on this one building, and I was like, okay, well, yeah, frogs.
Speaker 3: I think you have to be open to these experiences too, Like I feel like people who are like, no, no paranormal stuff. Ever, it's like, yeah, well they're not looking. They're not opening their minds up to the possibility.
Speaker 1: Of the I think about that a lot, Like people say you have to be open to it for it to happen, and I wonder if it's you have to be open to the idea of it to be able to acknowledge that it's something paranormal, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, otherwise you can explain it away by being like wind.
Speaker 1: Like, I think that stuff will happen no matter what, whether you believe in it or not. It's just a matter of if you think it if you like choose to acknowledge it as a ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think sometimes not thinking it's a ghost is the scarier option. Like people will be like like my girlfriend's best friend right now has like stuff going on in his partment, where like things are showing up in different places than he left them, and he's believing that someone's entering his home without his knowledge, and I'm like, it's a ghost, and that's so much less scary to me. Yeah, someone entering your home without you knowing way.
Speaker 1: Scarier than and they're not taking anything, They're.
Speaker 2: Just around and like, yeah, things are being found in weird Like he found his sunglasses in a bowl in his sink, and he was like, what would he be?
Speaker 1: I one time I saw in a documentary that the Manson family used to do that they would go into people's houses and rearrange other furniture and then leave.
Speaker 3: That is I just chill?
Speaker 2: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The first Manson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, that I would I don't know what I would do. Well, at first, I'd be impressed because I've been trying to figure out a way to move my furniture in a way that makes sense and I just can't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm like, someone just robbed me, so I can Marie Coondo already take it?
Speaker 1: Like why am I put this on Facebook? Marketplace?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm sometimes like this.
Speaker 2: The least scary option is to be like it's a spirit, because if it's someone worse to me.
Speaker 3: Because if it's a spirit, it's definitely scary because you're like, Okay, I'm not alone, per se.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: You are not alone.
Speaker 1: Wait what is that?
Speaker 3: Oh? That one too? Yeah, there are giants in the sky.
Speaker 1: So good do you believe that there are giants in the sky.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely where I draw the line. A lot of a story that is so not mine and I don't even remember the details.
Speaker 3: But it is the scar.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretended you will if you're listening, correct me, Will Smith? Yes, Will Smith, you're listening. No, My friend Will He used to be an m T. And he they got a call to go like from like an emergency call as AMTS received that was like I'm locked in a basement, like a call being like I just got a hold of like you have to come help me whatever her and like hung up, gave the address whatever, And they got to the basement and there was nobody there, and there hadn't been anyone there in like a long long time, and they like did a bunch of research because they were like this is so weird. Like it wasn't like there was no hidden passage, there was there was no budded in the house at all, and then there was like someone that was trapped there like ages ago, how many ages? A long time, and that they think either like it's a weird thing with the phone, that it like came through really late, or that it was like some weird like supernatural somehow she was calling out from like the spiritual realm.
Speaker 1: Was it like from a landline from that house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like where they tracked it to. Is so creepy. He told that story once at like a like a haunted show, and I was like, yeah, so I couldn't talk to him for a little while. Ye, scaris things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one. I have a story for you guys that this actually involves something similar to that and involves some phone calls. So I want to tell you about this story that I researched. It goes by I think it's most commonly known as the Rosenheim Poltergeist, and it took place in nineteen sixty seven in Rosenheim, which is in southern Bavaria. And this is a workplace haunting, which we don't get a lot of around here.
Speaker 2: So because people usually are like finally I can leave work yeah, yeah, well, yeah, people don't love their jobs like they used to.
Speaker 1: Just wait, just wait. So this was at a law office, the law offices of Sigmund Adam. Okay, so they're just doing their you know, law stuff. Everything's fine, and then one day phones start ringing like crazy. All the time they pick it up. There's no one there. Sometimes they'd just like ring a couple times and then it would just like stop, and then it was getting Uh it was getting in the way of people that were trying to call because they're like, I need a lawyer, and like the lines were always busy. So they call REPAIRMN for telephones and they're like, we don't know what's going on. And they were also over six hundred phone calls a day. We're going out of the office, like on their phone bill, Like their phone bill was going up. So apparently it was making six phone calls per minute, which wasn't even like possible. I guess with the technology. I don't know. So it's a different time, different time. So, uh, pictures and furniture would be moved around the office the developing fluid and the copy machine started leaking out. Lights would swing around.
Speaker 2: Leaking really gets me, Yeah, I was like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Using oozing leaking. Yeah. So they had like fluorescent light tubes that would explode or they would come unscrewed and the lights would turn off and on on their own. They called some physicists, they called electricians, they called policemen. All these stories are always like we called the police and the police couldn't figure it out. Of course not they do.
Speaker 2: The police are like, this light bulb is under arrest.
Speaker 1: That machines you can leak all over a jail cell. So the lawyer got his own generator for all because of all these electric electric problems, and he put he installed some regular light bulbs. It was still happening, so it wasn't because of the electricity. Also, allegedly this only happened during office hours, like on the weekends and stuff. It wasn't happening, so like, what's going on. Finally, this man named Hans Bender, who's a professor from the Freiburg Institute for the Study of Parapsychology. He comes over and he is going around the office. He's like, who, well, why is this happening. He thinks it's a Poulter guys. He thinks it's centered around one person. He thinks it's a young person because his belief is that young people have their energy, can cause stuff like this, and he pinned white technology better with technology, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So people wouldn't be able figure this out.
Speaker 1: He decides. It's this eighteen or nineteen. Some reports say year old employee named Anne Marie, and she would walk down the hallways and the lights would sway back and forth like as she was walking, and he thinks that it was because she hated working in this office. She like admittedly hated it. She's like, I don't want to be here at all, queen. And I know I kind of love I. Con so, he says, because a combination of her bad energy. She you know, had kind of a chaotic personal life, and she sounds awesome. I know, I kind of love her. Actually, I found this picture of her from one of.
Speaker 3: The in my head, she's hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah literally wow. Wait, never mind this picture of this.
Speaker 3: Picture she was nineteen.
Speaker 2: Never mind, in my head, she's sweet.
Speaker 1: This is kind of a blurry picture, but that's her, Like as the lights are going off during one of these investigations.
Speaker 3: WHOA, I love her.
Speaker 1: I think she does look nineteen, she says, nineteen sixty seven, nineteen, I think it was different thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's nineteen going on thirty. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I'm just like picturing her. She's like constantly on the phone, just like like I think that she was actually just making phone calls all day, Yeah, on her phone call, calling her. Yeah, totally, it's like calling her friends. I fucking hate this law office. What even is? I don't even know what is going on here. Literally, they're all like way older. They wouldn't it be funny if I just made the copy machine leak. So apparently what they decided was it only happened all this stuff when she was there, So they're like it's definitely because of her. Oh my god. So a heavy filing cabinet moved from the wall at one point on its own, and there were no scrapes on the linoleum, so I don't know if it like lifted up or some versions of the story say that she went on leave. I heard a couple of different stories. The details are a little hazy on this one, but she either went on leave because they like gave her paid leave, like let's just see what would happen and it all stopped and then she comes back and then the lights are just like it's a rave, you know, like as soon as she walks back in.
Speaker 2: I would feel so powerful, I know.
Speaker 1: Don't with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm talking in the office, bitch, turn it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah you missed me. Yeah, like you said, I can't have Friday off.
Speaker 2: All right, we're all getting out of here today.
Speaker 1: I'm going home early, shuts down the I have a party tonight. We're going out. So she again, I don't know the exact details, but whatever, whatever happened, she was either fired or she quit, which this is like an HR nightmare first of all.
Speaker 2: Either way, it's like I was victimized in this office. I was I picked my d villainized. I became the problem. So I want to leave, pay her out or she's fired, and it's like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do like you can't go to HR and be like, so we want to fire this girl?
Speaker 3: Why because spirits love like garrets are obsessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's part goes like, that's not you can't fire people for that.
Speaker 2: Her energy.
Speaker 1: It's just like literally, her energy is fucking up our office. So whatever happened, she stopped working there, and then it all stopped in the office so Sign's point to it was her. I believe that there's some skeptics that I have reason to believe that she was just somehow maneuvering the lights and like figuring out a way just to.
Speaker 3: Fuck with like maybe either way that makes her powerful.
Speaker 1: It just yeah, exactly all the time, and to be like it's ghosts ghost ghosts. Yeah, well, a lot of this kind of ship I think was easier to get away with before. I just think that people are like they know more now. I don't know, but if like if she was a magician, for example, like if she knew how to like do things like okay, if this was the year like sixteen hundred and you were doing this one where you're like, I'm pulling up my finger, people would be like, that's magic and then you put it back again.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, you would burned alive.
Speaker 3: Well, especially they were just like women, weird stuff going on there.
Speaker 1: She might have just figured it out, like this is the best way to get out of work. I'm actually so jealous.
Speaker 2: She was like, God, if you guys can't get your work done, I guess I can head home for a while. I have to pay my rent still, but I want you like, I love you guys, and I want you guys. I want to work, so like I can head on home. But oh am, I gonna pay for this.
Speaker 3: It is almost the first. But I mean, I gone, yeah, she's incredible.
Speaker 1: She's an icon. Apparently nineteen sixty nine she got married and she moved to the outskirts of town and she had some children, and once she had this stable life, it all kind of stopped.
Speaker 2: She just she was in the country. They didn't have lights anymore.
Speaker 1: That could be too So that's the story of the Rosenheim Poulter guys.
Speaker 3: So, and a poultergeist is just like a really feisty ghost.
Speaker 1: It's it's usually yeah, I mean, it's usually not just like seeing a ghost like, it's more so referring to a physical energy manifestation that's just like throwing shit around and opening cabinets like doing all that.
Speaker 3: Kind Maybe it's a more destructive, yeah kind of.
Speaker 2: I think, No matter what, my feeling on this specific poltergeist is that this is this woman deserves a holiday in the in the workplace, like a day off, like labor day kind of day where we're just like, this is the day that we don't work because she didn't.
Speaker 3: Want us to. Yeah, right, she should be a religious figure and maybe we can celebrate by like, yeah, making the lights go crazy. Sah A printer in totally.
Speaker 1: I feel like if there's any eighteen nineteen year olds listening, actually, anyone of any age listening to this, end articles about this, or send this episode to your boss and just be like, don't fuck with me, or I'll go Anne Marie on your.
Speaker 3: Ass, don't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make the zooms go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, a modern day Anne Marie. What would that look like? M why in the office, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys want to hear about haunted dolls?
Speaker 3: Yeah I do, She'll be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm afraid of it, but I am excited to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm obsessed with this. There's this whole thing people on eBay just like sell haunted dolls. There's like hundreds of them at a time.
Speaker 3: People are sick.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed because not only do they have like pictures of them, they have like actual profiles and like telling you have you seen this before?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just assuming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I know how.
Speaker 2: Ghost people are. Yehost people are letting you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're giving you all the details.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. So I'll give you guys a choice this time. There's I found two different ones. Just do one of them. Do you want an evil doll or a sexual doll?
Speaker 3: Up to you? Sexual?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Now one question? Maybe evil?
Speaker 1: Okay? What sure?
Speaker 3: What you want?
Speaker 1: It's up to you, guys. I don't want to like make you uncomfortable because this one has a sex demon attached to it, a.
Speaker 3: Sex demon, like I feel like that's interesting. I'm interested in the sex demon.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll read you this real this real ad I found last night. So this is.
Speaker 2: A doll being a sex doll, like like a blow up.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not that. This is like it's even she's haunted.
Speaker 2: She's just.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the the doll. I don't know what is it from a movie or something.
Speaker 2: It looks like it must be, but it honestly looks like more handsome Ghustan.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. I feel like you can get away with this at the Renaissance Fair.
Speaker 3: It's the puffy sleeves. What movie am I thinking of? The double bell thing?
Speaker 1: Oh it's a bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like a like where you put arrows, like a like a crossbody.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like an arrow backpack. Yeah, arrow purse.
Speaker 2: There's a purse for your arrows.
Speaker 3: Clutch.
Speaker 2: It seems like he's going to fight something.
Speaker 1: Well he's according to this ad, he's not about to fight them. He's about to do something else. This is Tilta.
Speaker 3: His name Tilta, Tilta, Tilta.
Speaker 1: Tilta's currently got one bid on them and it is one hundred and four dollars for Tilta. So if anyone listening is interested in Tilta, it says Tilta is the sexual demonic sp that is wanting to find someone who is highly charged like him. Tilta is happy to share you. He is looking for fun with you and others with you. Tilta shows himself to you in the dark of the night. No, he is a stocky man that will be naked. He has three pieces and he certainly knows how to use them, all three, all three of them same time. His tongue is long and it'll circle his body with you. He doesn't care if you're a man or a woman. Tilta is known down to knock on your bedroom door or the door of your room where you sleep and let you know he is coming in. He is quite polite. Really, Visions and dreams of him is common. When you wake up, you will feel that he has been with you. Light a candle to welcome him to your home. This is a bonding PROPLEM says he's plastic. He may come with some wear due to age and use. These spirits will need time to see you and know what you are about. Please be patient with him. This is what we have found out about these spirits. As your relationship grows, you will find out more information. You will learn each other's likes and dislikes. Like all relationships, tilta.
Speaker 2: If I spend one hundred and four dollars on a sex demon doll and he didn't want to fuck me, I would kill.
Speaker 1: Myself and one of them.
Speaker 2: He's gonna knock on your door. He does not care if you're a man or a woman. He literally just wants to be with you. If I never heard from this man, I kill myself.
Speaker 1: Sad thing is like the chances of that happening, that someone would buy this toy hoping for that and nothing happens.
Speaker 2: It's very high and it's not a cheap, like I would literally be like I would go to my therapist to be like, well the sex doll doesn't want me.
Speaker 3: Well, Tilta rejected me again.
Speaker 2: So it has three penis, says none of them are coming near me. Oh my god, I love the concept of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Til.
Speaker 3: I like that. Visit it. He's plastic, like.
Speaker 2: This is a bonding experience. He's blastic.
Speaker 1: Well, because I'm sure you gathered. But like the concept of these dolls that people sell is like that's the toy. There's something attached to it. So it's like they're two different things kind of.
Speaker 2: But this is a stocky man.
Speaker 1: A naked, stacking man with three penis, and his tongue is long enough that it will circle your body. Oh, I'm somehow did oh did I keep that one out?
Speaker 3: I think you said it, but I just couldn't process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a lot? I don't This is a lot to take long enough.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a riddle that I can.
Speaker 1: Circle your body. But he's very polite. He's very polite.
Speaker 2: It says, tongue nowhere he knocks, he knocks. You're like a candle to let him in. Yeah, do you have any fear, and you can say no that this person that's advertising this is just like all right, whoever wants this wants to get sucked by it's he is tilta and they're like, well, you wanted to edit fucked by the big document three penises. Yes, here I am shows up at that gets the shipping address.
Speaker 1: Gets the shipping address, and then I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: If you're selling these sectionals, don't do this.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if it's like, can only ship local like.
Speaker 2: Us only yeah, will deliver.
Speaker 1: We'll deliver by hand and then wait outside your home until you're.
Speaker 3: Sleep, until you light a candle.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't have to be true.
Speaker 3: It's just something that could.
Speaker 1: No, it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of a movie idea.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, now, I want to look at the other one I have here, because this is the evil one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the biography is on this one. Let me see you.
Speaker 3: Sell something on Do you see this shipping address?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's the evil one. She's got like a real classic evil doll. Look, lots of lace, kind of a wet is it a wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either that or what's a Catholic religion? When you're a baby, you wear the white dress.
Speaker 1: Baptism, Yeah, and on your communion wear a white dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It feels religious the white dress, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she's wearing sort of a big head dress. She's all dressed up, and she has two curls.
Speaker 1: To blonde ring lips which piece to be honest, she's got bangs. Okay, wait, so this is Lily. She's currently going for two hundred dollars and this person rises. I got her from another paranormal investigator. Oh, I guess this person is one. So I got to rum another paranormal investigator. And after just a few days here she has to go. There is an inhuman spirit in her, and yes it is a demon. We call this vessel Lily. Yes, she is eighteen inches tall. She's completely handmade. She's soft all over. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Why do you have to say that?
Speaker 1: I know the former owner could not stand the torment that was unleashed. I experienced strange sounds like gurgling, snarling. I have been scratched on my arms and face when trying to communicate. Things have flown off the shelves as well. Enough time for this one to go. You should have experience with demonic forces like this before adopting this is no playing around. This demon spirit will light up your motion balls as well as your EMF good luck. Those are like ghost hunting things. So two hundred dollars Lily.
Speaker 3: To be honest, this one, I was like, I want to try it.
Speaker 1: You want to try that one?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm a little bit like I this feels like I was like, maybe Lily, Like I want to see what Lily can do a little bit. I'm not going to spend two hundred dollars on her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a demon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's soft all over.
Speaker 1: This isn't inhuman spirit in her. And yes it's a demon.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that they put their little flare in there.
Speaker 1: She stopped all over this.
Speaker 2: She has got to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I could get access to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: If you whoa, you get access to it.
Speaker 1: I figure it out, My god, something to think about that she's going for. She's not it's like a buy it now situation. It's not a it's not a bidding thing.
Speaker 3: So do if you have the money in your account Lily could.
Speaker 1: Be yours if I had the two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, that one feels less like someone's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the thing, is the sex one. I'm like, there's that. I can't deal with all that. That's too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: But the evil, I mean, you know, the demon pieces of her. I am curious, like what I hear gurgling?
Speaker 2: What I get?
Speaker 3: Scratches on my arms?
Speaker 1: Okay, so but what if you did?
Speaker 3: I would be so scared it to someone else?
Speaker 1: Does it work that way?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Or does she live with you now?
Speaker 1: Now she's yours if you can't put.
Speaker 3: Her back in the like a ferbie? Yeah, right, like a ferbie.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time.
Speaker 2: For ev.
Speaker 1: Or ev Please have you ever heard the term EVP?
Speaker 3: I feel like I did on that one show called a Haunting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Do you know that show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's electronic voice phenomena. So it's when ghost hunters believe they've captured a ghost speaking obsessed. So what I do is I go to YouTube. I look for EVPs that people have captured. I'm gonna play it for you, and then I want you to tell me what you hear.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This first one was posted by rating Oaks on YouTube, and it is at the Wavery Hills Sanatorium, which is a very famous haunted place in the Louisville, Kentucky area. And it's a quick one. What is it saying? Okay, So there's like some background noise and there's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it sounds like hello to me or like ding dong ding dong. Oh yeah, ding dong.
Speaker 1: Okay, hear ding dong? Okay. They didn't think it was that. Oh did they think it was a hey buddy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 3: There's two syllables, sorry.
Speaker 1: B your trash see evil or d bitch?
Speaker 2: What bitch? What I mean if I want to hear any of them, I maybe can, But I actually think I hear hey bud more than hey buddy, right evil. I couldn't make myself here.
Speaker 1: If I really.
Speaker 2: I hear your trash.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be super cool if that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to think I it always. I always forget that ghosts could have died recently and say things like your trash.
Speaker 1: Total.
Speaker 2: I always think they have to speak or if they're.
Speaker 1: Like a place like this, there's people constantly coming and going in there, like ghost hunting. They could pick something up from like they could be the kind of ghost. It's like, what is gen Z saying? Like, yeah, I want to keep it.
Speaker 2: They're still learning, they're still growing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never forget that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we limit them ghosts.
Speaker 1: Well, they believe it was Hey buddy, Hey buddy, I can kind of hear it.
Speaker 3: I can kind of hear it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well here's another one. This one's a little different. This was posted by the same person. This time it's at the Randolph County Infirmary in Winchester, Indiana. What is it saying? Okay, it's like a whist.
Speaker 4: So scary turn around, turn around.
Speaker 2: Or like welcome to the something, Welcome to the.
Speaker 1: Fair, Welcome to the fair. Oh do you kind of hear fair? Okay? They don't think it's that.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do they think it's a what do you think of my hair? B you don't eat that? C? What are you doing in there? Or D I'm a demon and I have three penis.
Speaker 3: This I think it's the what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm still dug?
Speaker 3: Can I come in?
Speaker 2: Can I come in?
Speaker 1: That's till duck.
Speaker 3: What are you doing in there? Actually seems like maybe that seems the most likely to be as well, so they believe it is saying what are you doing in there?
Speaker 1: What are you doing in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which also is way scarier to any of the other options.
Speaker 1: What are you doing there? It's my private place, don't go in there.
Speaker 3: The wis.
Speaker 1: What are you doing in there? Okay, let's see one last thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start doing that to people.
Speaker 2: What are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Ti till tilta Swinton. There's gonna be something to do that could be a drag queen or something like tilta Yeah, I'll work on it. Okay, let's I'm just gonna name off some things that are like paranormal and I just want to hear if you have any thoughts or a story or anything. Sure, we already heard about big foot, we heard about UFOs, we heard about ghosts. What do you think? Okay, going back to tilta, what do you think about just like demons, do you think that that's.
Speaker 3: Like a real thing generally deemons? I guess I'm kind of like, what is the definition of a demon? Like I have an idea like what a demon might be. It's like a scary act of ghost my boss, just kidding it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I think I believe in everything that I'm like, wait, do I believe in demons? And I'm like, maybe no, is that wrong? They're gonna come to me now.
Speaker 1: I believe in you.
Speaker 2: I believe in you, babe. You can do whatever you want. Just leave me out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well really I doubt Yeah, I do in a podcast, but I don't believe in them.
Speaker 1: I do, well, I don't know. I think that there's like bad energy. I don't know that it's like the way it doesn't horror movies.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what I have in my head. And I'm like, I don't think that it's real.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's right. I feel like potentially there's like spirits or energy that are like frustrated or pent up, but like I don't feel like they would act like I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, I don't know, because uh, Lily is a demon demon.
Speaker 1: She's real.
Speaker 2: And if people are like actually, like if the things that are happening are happening, then I'm like, yeah, I guess I do believe it, you know, like I don't. I don't think that that didn't happen necessarily when people are like things were falling off the lawn like sure, that sounds awful. I believe you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, See, I think like a demon is typically not was never human, So it's not like a ghost in that way. But it's like intelligent, delicious, bad.
Speaker 2: Spirit from down down south, Yeah, down in the ground that's come back come up and needs not come back come up for the first time, right, yeah, from hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. I was thinking hell.
Speaker 2: But no, me too, Okay, yeah, no, we believe you. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about astral projection? Do you know about that concept?
Speaker 2: That's when that's when you can like move your spirit mind by staying physically present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like your spiritual body like leaves your physical body.
Speaker 2: Who actually, I here's the thing. I think you can like imagine going somewhere, right, but I don't think you see the things that are happening in real time, which I know is like a literal project they worked on in the military. Ones was like to say, like we're going to train them to astral projects that they can go spy. I don't think you would be able to know what's happening.
Speaker 3: There if you were physically present.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wish that would.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you live in LA long enough, you're going to meet some people that are like, I can do it. Yeah, and I'm I do it every night.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not even here right now. There's nothing. There's nothing in me. I'm off somewhere else. I'm at an audition. I'm gonna callback right now. What you see is not really me.
Speaker 2: About the callback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like my spiritual mind is there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well what do you think about past lives? Another thing? You live in l A Long and you're gonna hear about your past lives.
Speaker 3: Like reincarnation or this is something different? Yeah, I think it's very like Yeah, I think it's like another word line of thinking.
Speaker 1: It's just like you do a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I think past lives are more human to human, and reincarnation is sometimes human to something else, could.
Speaker 1: Be a dog.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not the authority. I think we live again. We ride, I did, I just don't I I it's the same thing you were saying earlier about like well, where does the energy go? And I'm like, I guess it all recycles in some weird way, right. But also if you stop believing in that, if I didn't believe in that, then like anything any psychics ever told me is a lie which could be true.
Speaker 3: Sure. I also feel like I have enough people in my life right now that I feel like from the moment we met that we already had some level of intimacy like that, there's too many of them to be like, oh, yeah, it just connect with people easily. I'm like, no, I feel like we did know each other at a different point in a different way, right, So I like to believe in it on that level.
Speaker 1: Have you guys been to psychics? You been to psychics?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, psychics always tell me that I I don't go anymore because every time I've gone, I've been told I'm I have the gift and then and then they want me to like apprentice, and I'm like, I'm not gonna do that. The gift the gift.
Speaker 1: You get that you have the gifts, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: No, Like no, I think I'm like intuitive, but I don't think I'm like psychic, Like I'm not like going in being like, yeah, I know, but I think I'm intuitive.
Speaker 3: What about you, Rosy?
Speaker 2: Do you think they're right? Do you think you have the gift?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do. I just don't think that. I'm like, I'm not good enough to charge people. I'm not like I would have to take a class, and.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that, mister apprentice.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know too much about people. It like it truly leaves me out when I know too much. Yeah, and I believe in them totally. Ignorance is bliss. Like how do you go about your life when you're like like all knowing, you know everything a person has ever done, and like what they're going to do next week? Like I don't want to know that.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, It's like when people are becoming therapists.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wow, too much. I can't deal with my own.
Speaker 3: I know, I can't even I've got too many things insidey.
Speaker 2: I when when my dad died, my sister and my mom both went to the same medium separately, didn't say they knew each other or anything, but both got like pretty specific and detailed like things that were independent to both of them about my dad that they were like, Okay, this is legit and for real, like I know. My my sister was like she was naming things that like like places I was sitting when like Dad was dying. She was like naming things that were around me like oh wow, which she was like, I don't know how she would have It's not like you could have like read that something because it was online. So she was like, in theory she could have like looked up my name. She was like the things she was naming were so not anything that would have been found if she googled like obituary you know what I mean, Like she if she googled a bitchual would be like he died cancer and it would be like, yeah, I guess. But it was like I hear a lot of wind chimes, and my sister was like sitting outside his room where there's like a wind time right there. Not on the call, but when he was like on hospice.
Speaker 1: Wow damn.
Speaker 2: So like my mom and my sister hardcore believe in mediums. Yeah, I am tepid, mostly because I bought from that medium and I couldn't get it. I bought like a session from that medium and then couldn't get into the session. So I'm like, well, if she's right, then I feel like I've been locked out.
Speaker 1: Like a really weird Why couldn't you get in? And what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It was like a group thing, so like you had to go, like I couldn't message the person and it said you needed a password, but there was no password given and it said you wouldn't need a password. I'm calling my sister like trying to figure out. I was like, did you have to do this? She was like literally no, And it was like, for whatever reason, the zoom link for me just like no way.
Speaker 1: No huh. So did you take that as some kind of sign I.
Speaker 3: Didn't offense to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to. I was like, Okay, my dad literally doesn't want to talk to me. That's fucked up in me. And then I kind of decided to laugh about it because my dad was like big on Instagram. He like, he liked Instagram a lot, and he posted for my birthday, which is in June, and then he posted for my sister's birthday in July. And when I went to his account, I saw that he had deleted my birthday post and I had asked him about it, and he was like, you didn't post for my birthday, and I was like.
Speaker 1: So he took it down.
Speaker 2: He took it down his birthday between hours. Mine is the tenth of June, his was the twenty fourth of June. My sisters is July twenty second, And so he deleted it after his birthday before my sisters, and I was like, honestly, it does feel like the kind of petty my dad would do just to like lock me out of the zoom and then be like by it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm posted by my birthday.
Speaker 2: Ye, Like, you know, if he does it again, I'm gonna be really mad. But this time I thought it was kind of the first time. I decided to take it as a joke from him, like as like, yeah, you can't get in here.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think of like synchronicities, Like when things happen in life, are you do you go, oh, that's a sign, or like hmm, I was meant to be here at this time because this happened, or like do you have stories like that where something lined up perfectly?
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely believe, like broadly in I do think I believe broadly, and I don't think it's fate, but I feel like they're like there's like a path that I'm meant to follow kind.
Speaker 1: Of mm hmmm, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is weirdly embarrassed. I don't know, I get.
Speaker 3: I feel like I get it's like I don't think of myself as like a religious person. But then I like start to talk about it, and I'm like, I definitely do believe in God, though you know what I mean. I don't know so, but I feel like the Yeah, I feel like there's like some things that are like I think about it a lot, specifically with like relationships and like my relationships with people and my friends and stuff, like I feel like I have people that I was very much meant to meet and be in their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I'm maybe more cynical. I think like we will always find the things that were meant to find, no matter what path you take, Like if you didn't meet those people, you would have met other people that you woud feel the exact same way.
Speaker 1: About, right that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you find your people and your family in any situation. So I'm like, I guess I don't think I don't believe in it in the way that. I'm just like the human nature is to like make a life wherever you find yourself kind of thing. So you're like, Okay, well if I found myself if like I went to the University of Ermont, but I originally wanted to go to Bolder. When I think of like college, I'm like, thank god, I'm at these people.
Speaker 3: They are my family.
Speaker 2: But then I'm like, if I went too Bolder probably.
Speaker 3: Would have met people.
Speaker 2: I was like, thank God, at these people, these are my family, you know, Like I think you like get put in situations where you're always gonna find someone that has that impact on you. And maybe I'm like wrong, but that's how I feel about it. And then I don't. I really don't believe in the like everything happens for a reason, because I think you can use that to justify like bad bad things, like as much as you can like celebrate good things that happened through it, it also like allows you to justify negative behaviors and things and be like, well, everything happens for a reason, like this has to pay off. And I'm like, well, maybe something sort of bad and it was bad to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to amend my statement and make it more like Shelby's.
Speaker 2: Because I'd beel like, should have been a lawyer, should have been a lawyer, should have been a lawyer?
Speaker 3: Convinced, Well, I just feel like I think I was like the thing that my dad always says, He's like, if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. Oh, he's gonna love that. I said that on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is that like the first joke you ever told was your plans to God?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 3: Well, because I was I was raised in a very like I think there was a strong belief in, like the trust of some kind of whatever happens will be okay kind of mindset. Because my parents met because they both my dad was cooking fish and he burnt his arm really badly, and then at the exact same time, my mom was trying to open a window and it got stuck and she like shoved her hand through the window and got cuts all up her hand, and they both went to the emergency room at the exact same time. Stop and my dad was like.
Speaker 2: Now I'm amending my statement. That's something, yeah, And so.
Speaker 3: I think it very much. And of course, like my dad was sitting in the emergency room, my mom walked in. He was like, whoa cute girl, and then they started talking and then like he gave her his number and that was literally how they met. They had no other connections so very much, and they're still together and they're super in love and blah blah blah. But I know boring, but they've been together like forty years and they So the mindset in my house was always like, you have no idea what's going to happen. We had no idea that was going to happen that day, and it changed everything.
Speaker 1: Obviously. That's where I am pretty everything happens for a reason. But I get what you mean about like the bad stuff, Like, and I do think that there's something. I don't think everything has a message. Everything that happens, like you have to look into and figure out why. I don't necessarily think that, but like I always feel like with like dating, for example, like I could be on an app looking for someone, but like if if I am supposed to meet a specific person, something like that would happen, like they we would find something like it would happen no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would be find each other in some way somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off not on a phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a crazy story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good way. You should have started with that one. That's like paranormal, I think in some way. Yeah, it's like something.
Speaker 3: It's true, it's true. I think I'm just like, I mean, I've obviously heard it so many times. I'm so used to it. It feels like a fact of my life because I do. I do earnestly feel like the fact that my parents met that way has deeply affected like who I am and what I think life is. Like were you raised religiously, Like no, I mean I'm Jewish, and like definitely there's like like I think definitely there's a belief in like a higher power and a god in my house. But it's also I think the judy is in pieces more like you know, leave the world better than you found it, kind of like generally good vibes, generally good vibes, and.
Speaker 2: As it says in the Torah, generally good vibes for the most part, trying out good vibes.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and relaxed when you can. But but yeah, I think that that was just that was just the energy, like it was always like if I had like a problem in school or something, it was always like look, I mean, my dad would be like, look, I didn't know. How is gonna burn my hand that day. I'm like, okay, I'm failing. Mas Like, it doesn't really, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that I was going to.
Speaker 2: Get a D on the math desk. So where are we doing it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, look, well, you guys, that's it. We're done. But this was so fun. You guys, thanks for having me tell people where to listen to your pod and everything else.
Speaker 2: Listen to keeping records wherever you have podcasts you wherever you listen to this, we're probably on there. Yeah, follow EJ on EJ having fun. Yeah, we'll see correct my god given handle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to e J and Shelby. Are you subscribed to the show. Please be rated five stars on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Please tell your friends for the spooky season. Send me a ghost story in a five star review, or write you ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with your listeners stories. It could just be a story that I'll read. If you want, or if you want to be in a listener episode, just write a listener episode and the title or the tagline what are you? Subject line That's what I was looking for. Oh what a week it's been. I'm on Instagram at roz Hernandez TikTok and Twitter at It's raz Hernandez. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Hey bye, Star
Speaker 3: A podcast network