Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA come on to California day from Rowley to Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals?
Speaker 3: If I lie, my notes will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 3: Gangs the Chronic Goals.
Speaker 1: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big spells the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment. We like to welcome everyone to another episode of The Gangster the Chronicles podcasts. I am big Steal with my co host Yay y'all hearing right there with the legendary Jia. There's been a bit numerous times we talk about that, but that's a whole nother show with a whole another floor that Ja has went around the world. It's made its way kind of like it has made his travels with two short biax And don't nobody ever remembered who the originated that? Everybody else has claimed it as they own. But I guess that's one of your many contributions to hip hop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, you know shit, I ain't charged no niggas. You know, I should be like Bootsy start going around getting my money back for shit, but you know I ain't tripping.
Speaker 3: We ain't tripping, man.
Speaker 4: I look at it as nigga, you know, niggas paying imens and still even if they don't want to be uh, you know, even if they don't want to recognize where they got it from, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But everybody knows this, specially the way you hit it, because you hit it with a chill. Yeah, you know what it is. Jeez made a whole living. I ain't mad at them because guys and I like.
Speaker 5: Jesus shit, pay me my money.
Speaker 1: But it's all good. It's all good, yes, indeed.
Speaker 3: Because you know we're all about peace and love tonight, man, and I want to kind of get back to the basics, man, because we have been talking about music a lot as of late. But the show Wheel was called the gangst the Chronicle.
Speaker 4: They won't one of your you know, it wasn't not that you know, niggas ain't fucking intellectual enough to speak on current events and ship and being involved with hip hop. Uh, seeing that a lot of motherfuckers was coming out with lists about who was the you know, the greatest or who was this and who was that, and a lot of motherfuckers were excluding you know, a lot of comrades that we had grew up with, you know, so we just felt that we had to take the route, you know, of getting into that conversation, but we don't want to get a stray from really, you know, of seeing and letting y'all know what's going on in the in the streets, in the communities to let's not let's not say streets, but just what's going on in our communities.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Across the country because me and eight y'all go see us in y'all city in twenty twenty four April, we would be in the ATA in Atlantic Georgia. More than that to come we would be in Memphis, Tennessee, messing with Project Petra.
Speaker 4: It would just be it would just be a little silly of us not to focus on the communities and what's going going on. Because outside of hip hop and music and Hollywood and movies and all that shit. Like I always say when I make records, I like to represent for the for the struggle. Niggas still the nigga that's still caught up in the shit. So sometimes we gotta address that what's still going on in the communities, because it's a lot of niggas that are still out here banging and representing, and not just on our aspect of LA and Southern California and Northern California, West Coast, whatever. But like I used to tell niggas, niggas was banging everywhere I went.
Speaker 3: It's across the country, Ohio, they banging in Chicago, Illinoise, They're banging in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 4: That's one thing. That's one thing we're gonna try to do too. You know, when we go into these towns or these places, when we start hitting the road with the podcast.
Speaker 1: We want to you know, we want to know what's going on.
Speaker 4: In the communities outside of of the stage and the cameras and all that shit, just to you know, be able to reflect on them communities were hitting, not to just be focused on the niggas with the status or whatever.
Speaker 5: But you know it's niggas is still struggling going.
Speaker 3: On exactly, man, And we have somebody sitting with us tonight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I can't say enough about his value, the Los Angeles man, and the things that he's done over the past two maybe three.
Speaker 1: Decades now, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Decades, you know, mister Malik Spelman. I'll let him tell what he does. He's the peacemaker. And anyone that's been in LA or not just LA, but any place this an urban area, you know, an urban inc live man in our community. Man, it's hard to keep peace man, with all the politics and everything's going on. Man, how did you get into your line of work? Man?
Speaker 6: Well, thank you very much and much love and respect to you and brother A. You know, of course, one of the catalysts that carried I speak collectively at this very moment in regards to getting the efforts for a piece during the peace treaty was his song that opened up our radio show that stimulated the mindset of the people because the music that he was playing was quite influential, and it reached the consciousness of brothers in the streets in such a way that you guys combined have touched people in multiple ways that you will never know. So when you get something like that and you get brothers like yourself and him who were during that time that was very critical for the survival of our race. You guys weren't beating the war drum because there's different rhythms, and there's different music and different sounds and symbols and colors that activate black people. Although black it's not a people, it's a condition. So when you got a brother that was singing in them tones and then dealing with crisis in the streets, you know, and high places, you never know who you influence. So right now today, although we did the peace thing, you know, I've been to three hundred and fifty gang related funerals. I've buried little kids in boxes this big when me and my brother had to beat the Paul barri because no one showed up, I've done over two hundred gang I say peace treaties because at the time that was the operative word, like the word narrative, is the operative word now, But at that time peace was a word that was either escalation or de escalation word.
Speaker 1: And now ever since then, you.
Speaker 6: Know, peace really mean if you look at the acronymys powered education always correct errors, you know what I'm saying. So once we get the power to education, we can always correct the errors of our people. So what I decided to do, by God's grace and his grace alone and with the blessings of the people, God inspired me to come up with a thing called the understanding, getting in understanding Because youngsters today, they was born during wartime, so they're not familiar with peace, you know what I'm saying. They was born in the eighties or the late nineties. We've been at war in America for over fifty for thirty years now, you know. And I oftentimes tell people it's like, it's a damn shame that I've lost more friends on the Crenshaw Strip that they've lost in all the wars on the Gods.
Speaker 1: Strip, even up to this very day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I've been I've noticed that there's been fifteen thousand just gang related funerals in Los Angeles alone, and some of those people potential doctors, theologian, scientists, rappers, engineers, and philosophers. So when people ask me what is it that you do, I just want to set the reconstrate because there's a lot of malarkey coming across the internet in regards to the efforts and the image of black men and Los Angeles in particular, which reflects around the world, and as a result of that, they think that all of us as wild ass niggas and rob and kill. Absolutely not emphatically, No, that's not the case, because we got strong individuals like yourself and eight that are personifying their image on a balance level to be able to convey your message to the hood and keep your license to operate, as well as convey a.
Speaker 1: Message of hope and prosperity to the future.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, man Wild And I couldn't have said that more eloquently. He broke it down. And I think that's important because one of the elements that you mentioned was the music. And you know, I get a lot of people asking me, why is the show called The Gangster Chronicles. You don't bang and and this and that. No, it's gangsters all across the world. You know, it's gangsters all across the world. And when you start thinking about the definition of a gangster, I think we've kind of minimalized that, you know, because there are several things in a gangster. It's gangster the brother that wake up every morning at four o'clock when it's rain and cold. He don't feel like it to go go to work because he gotta feed. It's three or four kids in the house and you know, put a roof over their head, and he gets up rain. He'll sleep the snow and no despite how he's feeling physically. That's gangster. The brother that comes out of prison and decides, I'm gonna change my life and I'm opening up a barbershop. That's gangster to me. Anyone that defives the eyes said it forth in front of him is gangster. And when you talk about the music like you just did, music is a very spiritual thing, Yes, sir, it reaches our soul. I don't know, and I'm not going off, but this is a parallelt what we talk about. You know, everybody's been talking about scarfaces, tiny desk. You know how he had the live instrumentation there and he was just spitting the ghetto poetry. I don't even want to call a rap. It was ghetto poetry, you know, and it just made you feel a certain way because music is spiritual the same way. Well, when you in church and service on Sunday, how they get up there, they singing, man, and the sisters get to slap, and they tambourines and they dance. Man, It's an energy, and that energy can either be positive or negative. If you're out there preaching destruction, it can be negative. You're talking about a crucial period elite in the late eighties early nineties, whenmusic was just going to a different place. And see one thing that deal with his music, as did a lot of other brothers, a couple other brothers, a few special brothers. They not only showed the pros and glorified it like okay, I'm getting away out sold fifty chickens and I got away clean. You know, killed a couple of police officer in the process. He talks about the bad stuff that happen. I got smoked, I got went to jail, this happened to home, he got killed. How influential do you think music was?
Speaker 6: Well to have someone and again not to just use the brother as an example, but having someone like him. You know, you have to speak to the people in the language in which they understand, you know what I mean. And at that time, the way that they were able to convey their message of experiences based on living in Compton, South Central and Watts, it had to come in such a way that they can captivate the imagination of the American people. So oftentimes his personal experience that he had was conveyed through his music because that's what he was told to do by his tribe from Tragnu, whatever tribe that he's from. So when you get that type of inspiration and then you going to those studios, you can only if it ain't in you, it's not gonna come out you you know what I mean. So at that time, there was really no voice in South Central Watson, Compton, you know, him and a couple other brothers that was putting it down and they spoke of what they knew at that time, and the beats represented that particular period of time. Now fast forward to this day, you get a lot of stuff that's on the radio, but it doesn't reflect growth and development or enlightenment, you see. And there's no offense to them brothers because I don't do music.
Speaker 1: I do people. I do human beings. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I could give a rabbit's ass about where you're from, where you come from, and I'm definitely look at me closely. I'm definitely not interested in your tough guy story. I done ran with the Tony Bogars, the baby gangsters, the whole gamut of real live brothers that accepted the challenge to change, and I came out of old folksome level four.
Speaker 1: I was in corkorand four house in Solano's Level four.
Speaker 6: Old folksome up there in them yards with them brothers, enlightening from them two twelves, that that blue note, that BGF.
Speaker 1: Car, stuff that you don't know nothing about.
Speaker 6: So to all you youngsters out there thinking that this is a tourist attraction and you're a tourists, then white folks got something for you mine. So if you're not familiar with the eat to E ratios, you know, your earnings versus your economic income or the ETE ratio when it comes to to like, for example, white people, for every fifty dollars that we spend, they spend two hundred on education. You know, see what I'm saying, so you got to know the ratios in your own biological existence and know to draw the line, because they say, what is knowledge. Knowledge is to know the ledge of something before you fall off. So today's youngsters, man, they just need to be put in the right direction, because it's really the crips and bloods and the lad a lot of fuck with them all f thirteen's eight teen streets. We done did pieces with them. I done did pieces with with with with the forty six folk six is hot Dog and them when the ventished shows name a Negro or successful world worship, did eat Deity in Los angles and not unfucked with them name of neighborhood because there's no fear. I walked through the valley to Shadow with death and fear no evil. I sold two thousand gallons of PCP. My body burnt up from selling water. I'm not no spring chicken. I just love black people and poor people. Don't get it twisted. I was a d number. I just happened to be the type of nigga that got good hair and don't care about nothing.
Speaker 1: But poor folks.
Speaker 6: Because madea's at the bus stop shitting on herself. So when they get to talking up. That's why I came onto this show, because this show will saving more lives and a cure for cancer.
Speaker 1: So when I come on that, I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Let the record reflect that his brothers out there like us. That's really pushing the line. In Los Angeles, everything is not foolishness and bullshit.
Speaker 3: And that's what we tend to stray away from.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: The youth, you know, as far as the communities, the neighborhoods, it's hard to try to reach, you know what I'm saying, when the when the mind is young, my fascinating and I don't even want to call it a fascination with you know, claiming the hood.
Speaker 1: I grew up a normal kid.
Speaker 4: In the beginning, I thought, I did you know, uh, like I said, single moms in the house. You know, I still had a connection with my pops. You know a lot of people say when the home is fatherless, that's when you.
Speaker 1: Can you know.
Speaker 4: But I think my mom did a good job up until those adolescent years when you know, sometimes teenagers get naive to shit, or even though you're in a situation where you middle class, you know, we I grew up in Compton in Spooktown.
Speaker 1: Uh, moms worked.
Speaker 4: Me and my older sister, But it just seems like the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Life is that was it.
Speaker 4: You know, you have a lot of access like still your son played football, my son played you football, got trainers and all of this and that. But back then, yeah, a lot of shit was n not affordable for a single parent. Walking through the neighborhoods going to sh school as a youth, you get me. You start seeing the signs, cars pull up on you going to the bus stop to school, dudes asking you where you're from. You know, I guess it was the thought of unity for me. It wasn't the all the red and blue rags and whatever.
Speaker 1: It was a shit.
Speaker 4: It's a gang of niggas over here like me. You feel me. I don't see no, you know, you know, not too many fathers around and carrying, you know, loving family situations, and some of them might have been good, But growing up in the hood is was our connection to claim the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I had no intention of trying to become something else at that time.
Speaker 1: All I saw was.
Speaker 4: Selling crack on coradon or and or hanging with the homies. That was my family connection at home, everybody was on their own shit, you get me. My sister did her own thing. I was over here in the hood, moms was working, You get me. So I think a lot of youth today are looking for that.
Speaker 1: You get me. That unity is what a lot.
Speaker 4: Of motherfuckers, uh uh start claiming or relatives or cousins who grow up in the neighborhood and that connection and shit. But I don't think you know, we realize what that in with that what you inherit when you start claiming the neighborhood because you gonna see some shit, You're gonna see some drugs, You're gonna see some niggas dying, You're gonna get caught up in some shootouts or whatever. So uh, not having opportunities to me is what you know, It is what get a lot of young niggas to start claiming the neighborhood or growing up into the culture of it.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: And when you living in Compton Long Beach La Watts at that time, when I started claiming the hood in the middle eighties and shit in the late eighties, that's it. That shit was it. It was fascinating, and you know what I'm saying it wasn't like, oh it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was nothing else. What else was we supposed to do? You know what's funny about you seeing that in malite? Maybe you could speak on this. You remember before Reagan got in the office, we had all these programs after school to where you can go to the gyms, the local gyms and play basketball. You had a lot more parks. You see brothers outside shooting hoop. You see had more kids playing baseball. And it is just something because I noticed that the other day. I was talking to one of my homies from Compton, and I said, man, you remember when we was kids. Man, that you can go outside and see people playing at parks. You can go up to the rec center. Everybody was headed to the rec center to play basketball. They had something going on. They had an activity. Some brothers was even able to get jobs once they turned sixteen. I remember I couldn't wait. I used to be on my mama's ass to fill out my little paperwork to get a summer job. Right because you had a little summer job. I think it might have paid you two fifty over the summer. But she was happy that you want to bost school clothes with that money, and it kind of gave you some purpose when you spent your own money on something, you know, because I always I discovered I liked things, so I always had me a little paper route. I cut grass, shovel snow, whatever I could do to make some money. But I had a mission. How big of an impact do you think that was on the hood by them cutting them programs up?
Speaker 6: Well, it was very impactful to this in the sense that I wrote for the Los Angeles I wrote several hundred articles for them, and I wrote one of many articles, one called.
Speaker 1: Mama, why did you move on this block?
Speaker 6: And basically it was giving you a scenario in which like a lady moved from Texas and she moved to say Santa Fe and Tucker, and she don't know that it's the trees is beautiful, The school system looks nice. But you put your son in that gang. You understand what I'm saying. You put your son in that gang, and then when they get to that neighborhood. I don't like to call the little brothers in gangs. I said, for the purpose of conversation, but those are escalation words for the police and the system to write checks and cost the right people. So when you see brothers and sisters, that's in these communities that they enjoy dwelling in, jumping off like we grew up in the area where you jump off the roof onto a pissy mattress and kissing, kissing, spinding the bottle and all that. But these kids are proud to be from the tribe that they're at. So if you're from Santana Block, or from Sixties, or from Faties or from Compton traged New to Spook Town, you're proud of that area because that's what you know. So consequently, your tribe has tribal issues with other tribes because we grew up under the hospeclities, these colonizers as hot Feels and McCoy's, you see what I'm saying. So when you get a situation like that and then you throw deprivation in there and lack of education, that's why it's important to know what curriculum is taught in your kid's school and who is the curriculum writer. He might have been a Confederate. So the education that we receive in the ghetto is different. In education, they get a West of supulvita. So when you see these little brothers and sisters proud of their neighborhood, like he said he was proud of his name.
Speaker 1: He enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: That was his peer group if he had to go to jury tribe, those are the people they said, we're gonna judge you by a committee of peers that you're familiar with. And that's what they're talking about. So they take the pride out of that, and then you throw a monkey wrench of confusion into this shit, and then you start taking see Ronald Reagan and Oliver northol on them bought crack cocaine to the neighborhood, oh for sure. Okay, with the with the contrast and that Salvadorian brothers and sisters and and and and and and built their space shuttle off of that. We know it's principalities and spiritual wickedness and high places. But as intellectual giants, we don't have time to take people through the step states and degrees of how we got to where we got to.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker, you know how we got it.
Speaker 6: You put us here through slavery, You rape, robbed and murdered us. You know what you did and were not pointing no finger. We still got compassion for you. So this ain't no save the people show. This is to let you know that there's some strong entities walking in these streets that protect and respect black women, that protect and respect the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Because you know, let me tell you something, big steal a gang member.
Speaker 6: Just don't kill another gang member because you killed his homie.
Speaker 1: It's deeper than that.
Speaker 6: And as intellectual spiritual giants, if we dwelt deeper into it, and see, wait a minute, because of blood, he killed that nigga, because do kill somebody black, but it's categorized as he was from the hood. No, but deep in your mind you saying to yourself, man, you killed my nego black. So that's why Couz killed blood because that's his relatives. But we're not here to have a verbal gymnastics about the conditions of our people.
Speaker 1: You know where the fuck you left us.
Speaker 6: We letting you know that pressure makes the best diamond, so it can shed light on directions. And you got gatekeepers like me that's at the door that's gonna make sure I support everything black because black is not a people, it's a condition.
Speaker 3: As deep you know, I want to ask you, man, because you are very well spoken and you do make you did mention that you've done time in the system. How were you when you got in the system.
Speaker 6: I was twenty one with no phonies that went in there for robbing the police station.
Speaker 3: Hold on robbing the police station.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had a famous crime that I went went to prison for and in the city of Los Angeles on every news channel and all that kind of cook PCP and shootouts. I ran with the name of Gower. I know little Chimi and fuck with him. I don't fuck with with Peter Cody and John Boy and white Boy Buddy and you name it.
Speaker 1: I done ran the gamut.
Speaker 3: You talk about that PCP, man, that's almost like the ghetto recipe in the family tradition. Man, that recipe has passed down like by generations. Man, And this is funny. It don't never escape the black community.
Speaker 1: Well you know the acronym PCP. Stance.
Speaker 6: Will please consider the plot. You know what I'm saying. I done been looped off that shit from just smelling it. But I don't really want to expound on that and my shortcomings because I owe the community and an enormous apology I'm the negro that's responsible for our people eating out the trash. I'm the person that's responsible for our kids not going to school because I participated in this system and these oppressors foolishness, and I take this responsibility for what I did, and on behalf of all my homies that's not here, all my homies that can't speak for themselves, and all their sons that's growing up with fathers, and to the sisters that's been disrespected. On behalf of all of us as players the pimpster, the ones that made the sexy reds to us through the experience of of of of having them involved in our lives.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna apologize to.
Speaker 6: The young homies for teaching this gang shit on behalf of the brothers that's no longer.
Speaker 4: A lot of a lot of people feel that our culture and our music is a part of the destruction of the youth. How you see niggas still gang banging and claiming the hoods and all that. So you feel responsible for starting that foundation of showing because do you feel like what you did talk the youth coming up that same path to do it? Because we still got niggas in the hood going to pin we still got niggas selling shirms still and dope and claiming the hood like it's the most important thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, what I take responsibility for.
Speaker 6: And my verbal public apology was not an individual apology based.
Speaker 1: On my own shortcomings.
Speaker 6: It was an apology based on a collective group of errors that we made as black men from South Central Wise, Comton, Pomona, and beyond Chicago, that we bid into for the purpose of survival. As an individual, I'm totally cognizant of the fact that we have perpetuated this, this foolishness in Sutuay that has come down to our children.
Speaker 1: I can't control that.
Speaker 6: That's America's job, okay, But I can identify with the fact that there are people like ourselves who know that one we take responsibility for the contributions that we made. If I broke Miss Johnson's window and ran when I was little Miss Johnson, I apologized to you. If I sold dope to the community, and I know that I sold dope and a bunch of other cats sold dope and they didn't get a chance to say they apologize that God first into the community. That's what I'm trying to implement because it's gonna always go see black, everybody that's black, its not your brother. It's a lot of niggas doing stuff under the stolen identity, and then they blaming it on black people. We're black, but it's a lot of nigga foolishness that's outside has nothing to do with us, oh love. So we have to start taking responsibility and separating the two entities when it comes to who's doing what, because us we're real men, We're really trying to help our community. So when we start making these apologies collectively as individuals and then taking responsibility for the most minuscule amount of dirt that you did to black people, it speaks collectively for us all. But as far as the perpetuation of what's going on today, that's America's problem is gentrification. See I wrote an article once before called chemicals and Biological Weapons of mass Destruction hit the Inner City to the President of the United States, I wasn't talking about no bombs. I'm talking about that crack cocaine, then big old pistols with them switches on there.
Speaker 1: That HIV and that AIDS and all that shit. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So there's a different approach when when the brother made his record, it may not have been a direct apology to the black community, but it was an enlightenment with an apology attached because it enlightened people like myself. So they'll never be a way for us to apologize for the oppressor's bullshit. Like I tell a lot of youngsters, they say, man, I live on Rosecran.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 6: Well, who is General Rosecran? So we gotta teach our children different. Oh God blood, I'm on I live on Rose Grand. General Rose Grand was an oppressor. That's deep, man, you see what I'm saying. Then they say, well, you know, I drank Kor's beer with Chors, wasn't oppressor. Every oppressor that was an oppressor got a beer named after them on street Picco Payo. He was the first black Mexican American a governor or something. So we have to give our people different scenarios to let them know. The housing projects was built by the best black architect that was ever lived.
Speaker 1: I forget his name, that built all the Hollywood shit.
Speaker 3: A brother, that's not the stuff that they teach us.
Speaker 6: They're not gonna teach you that They're not gonna tell you who the Crenshaw family is. They're not gonna tell you that the DWP is a private company not owned by the state. They're not gonna tell you that. They're not gonna tell you about how the black people and Watts and the lad that's in the pipes underneath the water, and how they got all the different gentrification going on there, running the brothers out of them community.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna tell you that.
Speaker 3: You know what's deeper box you're seeing that, man, I was coming from I was coming from Inglewood one day and I was driving down a period with my wife and I took a wrong turn. I was trying to go visit one of my partners over there, and you know how you turn up and the Watts, you can get lost a little bit. I wound up on this one street. Man. I kept driving because it wasn't no way to get out I was. We had to come to the end of the coda. Second turned around. I saw a bunch of construction taking place, like new stuff out there, man, Like they were building buildings over there. And when I did go to my partner's house, that house had been in their family for maybe two generations. When his grandma first came from Tennessee. That's where she bought at, right, And he was telling me, yeah, we about to sell this some people and came over. Man, they offered us seven hundred thousand at that time, which is way over the value and everything. And I noticed how they're shipping all the brothers and everybody out there to the desert now and telling them you could take your section. They didn go out to land cash.
Speaker 4: And them caster Yeah, they tried to. I think they tried to do something in Moreno Valley when they were trying to tear down the projects and send everybody out to there.
Speaker 3: Well, what they're doing is now they're taking their land back. That's prime real estate right there. You can see how they cleaned up downtown. Downtown is actually a place worth visiting. I remember when I first came to California in eighty eight, eighty seven, it was like homeless central down there, you know, downtown. But now you go down there, it's nice. You know, my son got an apartment down there. Man, it's plush.
Speaker 1: It's called gentrification.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But if you notice they shipping us out to the desert now, buying houses from taking them from them in some cases making them offers they can't refuse, right, so they setting off their land man not really negotiating, not knowledgeable about the whole process, But I said, what's going on? So pretty soon you think about it. You got the bounty hunters over there, You got grape streets over there, right, all these neighborhoods man based on one location, right, those locations may not be there in another ten years.
Speaker 1: I think another two years, two you give it that soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because what happens is all the people that they're running out of these areas.
Speaker 1: Did they tear Jordan down here? They got new housing over there. They toward criteria that you gotta get in one.
Speaker 6: If your son get caught smoking weed or writing on the wall being an adolescent, you're not there. And without without even having to mention it, we know we not there. It's a rap for that. Then brothers and sisters is holding on and still trying to do things, my boy Dow and his family, handing out food and whatnot. But what happens is they move us out to these other areas on the quake faults line with the earthquake line is Fontana, San Bernardino that's where the earthquake the fault line is, so they move us there. But by the time we get to hypothetically speak in Fontana, if we try to go to the next city over, Fontana then called them and told them to raise the rent, so they push us from here. Then we push out there at thirteen hundred dollars a month, three bedroom, three bath, and then the next city over, it's like, hey, the Negroes is coming.
Speaker 1: So then they raised the rent.
Speaker 6: So that's what keeps our people in a perpetual homeless situation. And if you're not, we'll see my crew and not Daou and a bunch of other brothers. Even with Big U, we went out there and bought land in Adelanto. A lot of my partners from Swans. We bought land. Man in the desert. Now you look up, they got the bullet train coming, then they got the other train coming. And I can show you on my phone right now where a piece of land that I spent ten acres. See, we have to be there's no simple solutions, big Brothers, only intelligent choices. And one of the intelligent choices that we have to make is to remember.
Speaker 1: That a man with no land has no voice.
Speaker 3: That's real talk. You dig.
Speaker 6: And when our parents came out here from the plantation and Jim Crow and all that, Grandpa got a nail and a piece of wood and a plot and he made something happen.
Speaker 1: So but but it and you can put it in the links.
Speaker 6: We're gonna show where you can get land for two hundred dollars down, no credit check, and buy it in the desert.
Speaker 1: We definitely need that link, brother, yes sir, because here's what happened.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna be very short withed not to be a compulsive talker thinking, but I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Got here. We need this information. It's important.
Speaker 6: But you can get land for two hundred down, no money, no credit check, no nothing. Right now, the land that I spent for ten thousand for ten acres, that's nine something thousand square feet. The average house is fifteen hundred square feet, three bedroom, three bath, right, I can put a water well on there. I can have eighteen horses in some motion. All of America's wars, Israel's wars, Palestine and Egypt, Africa, you name it. Everything is fought over what land. Hoods has fought over what land? Cowboys and Indians has fought over what land, and the only person.
Speaker 1: That can make land is God.
Speaker 6: So I'm telling young people today, don't go buy them twenty six inch rims, play Boy.
Speaker 1: You don't need no Rolex, you need a roller Dex.
Speaker 4: But that's and I don't want to say immaturity, but that's the mark of.
Speaker 5: The youth and the situation of feeling important.
Speaker 4: You get me if I got the rims, if I got the motherfucking New Kicks, if I got the mother for you know, what way do you reach the youth if they've always been unreachable?
Speaker 1: You lead by example, meaning that.
Speaker 6: When you see the youth today, you don't come in telling them what to do. You expound on the ideas that they have because it's their turn. I'm not expecting them to go back to the era when Foods is riding up on beach cruisers with shotguns, blowing your head off and riding off because they're in a different area. So you gotta understand what thing about the youth today. They got adult problems. They got light bills, phone bill four hundred a month, Netflix bill four hundred a month.
Speaker 1: Mama want them out the house.
Speaker 6: They got grown folks bills it ain't like with me and you was growing up a bowl of cereal in the flinchstones and get your ass up for coming home late. These kids got kiar bills, They got the rent eighteen hundred a month. They got a baby at one steak and the stow at vance is eighteen dollars. Let me give you another perfect example. You go into Ralph Savan's a superior. You see the people coming out. They add of shape, they breathing hard. They fucked up.
Speaker 5: On the walker.
Speaker 6: They eye again, pajama pants on with the slides and the shoes.
Speaker 1: Young girls ain't getting the motown kick no more.
Speaker 6: They learn how to have some dignity in practice class distinction before you get on the stage. But then you go to Whole Foods. Everybody got on due balance. Baby right here jumping into Vovo smiling. They get brown paper bags because then plastic bags is to hold all that sugar that poison. You see the difference. Their mindset is different. So we have to not give up hope and teach our people what to do. By example, when you find a dirty glass, you put a clean one beside it to give them a choice, because we're gonna need that army, your snotty.
Speaker 1: Nose, trevoring in with them knuckles we need them, we need them.
Speaker 6: But if you look at that research that that Jewish woman said it in front of their council the other day. She said, the biggest threat to Israel and I got a gang of Jewish brothers and sisters that disagree with this.
Speaker 1: She said, the biggest threat to America to.
Speaker 6: Israel is not a moss it is not Al Qaeda, it ain't it ain't COVID. It is the young black people in America. Look it up.
Speaker 1: And she was in Burbank. She was in Israel's at a council.
Speaker 6: Where they got intellectual giants, social scientists, and that woman stood up and you can google it right now and said, the biggest threat to the state of to the country of Israel, the state of Israel. People that we support is us. You know why, because you've you busting that window in Beverly Hills. They say you're doing home invasions, you're snatching chains, because you're messing with their well being.
Speaker 1: That's why we have to teach our children to eat to.
Speaker 6: Eat ratios, economics versus earnings, education versus entertainment, and if you don't give them a ratio. There's no common denominator from the georg extrapolator draw from.
Speaker 3: M You know what I see as the common denominator, Man, it's poverty when you don't give a person a choice or make them feel hopeless, and they have a feeling of hopelessness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because's got excess.
Speaker 4: Everybody don't have the mentality to.
Speaker 5: Blunt change exact.
Speaker 3: It's when you pour eight you can't see nothing. I remember, I grew up on the east side of Cleveland, and like you made a comment about La, La is very deceptive. You got the palm trees. It's actually nice when you come here. If you look at the average street in South Central, it's a nice community compared to somewhere in Cleveland, where you got a bunch of dirt plots, empty apartment buildings with the windows boarded up, and then you no bottles stuck in the ground. It's just different than my right beat. It's a little different because you can see the property right there, right. I had friends that would stay in the apartment buildings, them abandoned buildings, they whole families, extension cord out the window, going to the going to the pole, and they in there just like they're supposed to be there. All right, homie, I'll see you later, he jumping off, moving the board.
Speaker 5: And going on there is still crazy when.
Speaker 3: You have it's the truth. I'm just being real, dug.
Speaker 5: When you have no bullshit and you being.
Speaker 3: You hopeless bro, and you don't have no money. And this dude around the counter, man, your mama seeing you there because she got a line of credit at the liquor store a dog. And you'd see him open up that door and lift that little tray up and he got all the little bundles, and you get that thought in your head. Man, my stomach growling, Man, my mama, don't send me up here with this, you know, to get two dollars worth of blooney and the slice of you know, some loaf of bread.
Speaker 1: Hard times make bad choices, and.
Speaker 3: You going there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time my book Somebody Dog, it was because I was hungry and I got away with it. So it made me go book Somebody again. And if those didn't know, no booking is robbing. Somebody made me go back.
Speaker 1: Again and again and again to.
Speaker 3: The man at the Delhi around the corner. His employee called the police and they pulled up to my mama's house. I remember they pulled up there like yesterday and they said that, okay, which one of these kids is. I was out there with my friends. Guess what he was doing eating? We wouldn't. I wasn't stealing money. I was stealing food, right, We out there eating, all me and homies, just a big pile here. Y'all want something?
Speaker 1: You want something?
Speaker 3: We eating? Dude looked at me and said, no, what was none of them? And he knew you know why, because he knew my mama. And I thank God for that dude, because if I would have winter, I'd have become indoctrinated in the system at that time. If that dude shout out to the homie Nick next Daily in Cleveland, he gave me a break. A lot of people ain't giving people passes because he understood. And he told me that day, he said, listen, you know how they call you my friend, my friend while you steal from me. I tried to help you. I was poor too. You have to work, and he gave me a job. Man. That was my first job I had. I was in charge of the that's when they had the pack man machines that went crazy, you know packed man, you know the video games. I was in charge of that little area, making sure it didn't nobody else steal. I was sure like the pop bottles. You know, pop bottles used to be a lot of money. Had to spray the pop bottles down and sweep the store. I got fired. I was a week dog, but it gave me a sense of pride to where I learned. I said, you know what, man, it's way easier and you feel better about yourself when you go earn something for that. And I was stacked my money up and I've always been that way since then. Unfortunately, my hustle turned other things as I got you know when that crack came, because you know, you saw the homies that was fifteen buying cars and they was coming in them fresh new Jordan's and all that stuff. You know, So it changed a little bit later on. But we have to create opportunities for our youth today, man, because if we don't, all we could do all the talking in the world and showing. But as long as they got them Honger pains in their stomach and they feel hopeless, bro, we go keep countil we go see a pattern of the same shit going on and on again is repeating itself.
Speaker 4: Do you attribute all the snatching and grabbing from the stores and all the high extensive shit, do you attribute that to honger pains or do you attribute that to the fad of today?
Speaker 3: A lot of that is just greed, I believe man, And you know what, it's still hunger pains because and I'm gonna let you talk about it. I'm gonna let you say laying on this in a minute. But what I see today with the kids, right and I don't want to turn this into a thing where we talk about the youth of the day, because they're not too differ than what we was, right, But but what we didn't have eight We didn't have these illusions of grandeur on the television screen. Because these kids sit at home and they look at their phones. Right now, information is more accessible than this ever been in the history of the human race. Probably right now you can literally go in something, type in something in Google and it's gonna give you the information. But that's not They not going to go seek the knowledge that he's talking about. They going there and they look at you know, not just the music videos, but the movies, and they see these brothers just balling, and it's a similar situation to how it was when we grew up, except we saw the dude in the corner, on the corner exactly like on these but this time it's just ten times bigger, like it's magnified a million times bigger, because now it's a dude pulling up in the Rose Royce. He got a bunch of jewelry on he got this. They want that. They don't even want to skip to the point and just getting the meal that.
Speaker 4: I saw the hard work or too. My mom went to work every day. My father went worked at General Motors till he died.
Speaker 5: But was that a hard worker?
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 4: And you know we was middle class. Like I said, I grew up on Johnson Street. We wasn't rich, you get me. We didn't have a fancy car and none of that ship. But I saw the hard worker everybody, you get me. My family, my mom's in them.
Speaker 1: They came from.
Speaker 4: Guffport, Mississippi. They had the hard work mentality hard I saw the nigga down the street on Dayton's That's what I'm the fucking center lines, the Nissangan trucks, the bugs with the plush with a.
Speaker 3: Page ron with a beeper on, a nutfull of money in this thing and a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: That that is what attracted me to like.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, I saw the hard struggle of moms working nine to five every day and still at the end of the day, shit was hard to pay man all that thirding that she was doing. We living in motherfucking Cerritos or Baldwin fucking he.
Speaker 3: So you look at that as a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Almost We we living in the block in Compton with niggas coming through blasting every day because and she pulling us down on the floor from the bed because niggas is coming through blasting. So the the the honesty shit or the lifestyle of the nine to five, I was like, fuck that shit, it's a struggle. When I'm looking down the street. This nigga got a brand new motherfucking elk, fresh off the lot at.
Speaker 1: Felix on, brand new Dayton's.
Speaker 4: In the Alpine, and the EQ the six by nine, and the nigga in high school.
Speaker 3: Now, just imagine eight that looks bigger than life, right, imagine what these kids see now with these like, and I call them optical illusions. I ain't just gonna say the rappers because it's the movies now, right. You see the dude, man, that's the baller on TV. This nigga don't never have a job or nothing on there. You know what I'm saying. It's an illusion, right. These kids see these illusions, man, and they're impatient. They don't want a way. You could tell it, kid, well, if you work hard, maybe one day. No, they want it right now. Instant gratification they want. We are in the age of instant gratification. I believe it started with the microwave of in the moment, man, because I remember I put a burrita on the other and I had three hours. You're done. I've been on start to death. You know, the little cheap ass frozen burritos. You'll wait three hours for that motherfucker. Later on, it was a minute later. You got your thing, and then they put the drive throughs in the restaurant. Can I take your order? They want that motherfucking shit right now, dog, They want it right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, but right now.
Speaker 6: Well, you're absolutely right on two fronts. And you guys made some very valid points. Of course, we were raised by OG's and not ig That's the first thing, definitely, And the second thing is sometimes we have to really point the finger at the hidden hand, the person that hitting and hide the hand. And some of the problems of black people today coming from the greatness that we came because they only talk to us about our shortcoming, slavery, getting your ass. Well, we took your shit, but our history and our greatness supersedes civilization.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: After God, then he put us. Then he put the sun, moon, the stars and told him to bow down to the black man. So because our children know that something deep in their psyche tells them that they're royal, that they deserve better, that they've been robbed, that that's your shit that you know you can't get to it at the homie down the block balling. It's deep in your fucking psyche that's telling you. I'm not supposed to be poor, because poverty is They say in the Koran that poverty is worse than death. It's best to murder man than to leave them in poverty. You dig, you know what I'm saying. So when you get these type of situations where these kids is sitting back and they saying, my daddy died, defeated, my grandma died, defeated. But Bob and Bobby Hills High School. That punk motherfucker, he don't do shit, he got everything. Fuck it, I'm a rebel like the slaves. They would not turn it. So that's a rebellion. That's America's fault. That's Biden's fault. Biden, you should have never locked up. They daddy you and Bill Clinton with three strikes. Kamala Harris, you still got some of my homies doing seventy five years of life in the Feds right now, where you're up there smiling with that motherfucker oppressor and our people dying on their feet. Okay, So we can't just look at the kids, because the kids are the one they gonna throw out there to say that's the problem.
Speaker 1: See they did that.
Speaker 6: They bust the window. Motherfucker. Do you know that that sign that they got from Findy come from an African tribe?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 6: Did you know them signs that they got for the most, the biggest designer clothes they got, all them symbols come either from an Indian or African tribe. You got Africans with finny cutting, they face with razor.
Speaker 3: We don't know that information, man, we don't have It's like we don't have access to a lot of that information to tell these kids they lineage because like you say, all we hear about is the slavery, right, all we hear about is the slavery. And they don't project positive black images. Man, I'm gonna tell you aighten, you know this. That's why I always act like I'm somebody's father when I'm up here. You don't never see me doing a while now. And it's been to our detriment kind of that we choose not to do the bullshit, right.
Speaker 1: Definitely, you know it's been. You know, we can go.
Speaker 3: We could probably make ten times more money man, by doing the crazy, the silly shit. But I refuse to because at the end of the day, I have some individuals walking around the world my last name, he got individuals walking around wearing his last name. The last thing I would want somebody to do is man, that show daddy.
Speaker 4: I just you know, we are looked at already as in a negative light, especially when you come from the walks of life we come from. It's my reason for trying to be somewhat intelligent, articulate when you speak and you answer questions, and you don't get involved with what's popularized today as far as the internet and content and the crazy shit, because like I said, we already looked at as as on the on the wrong side of the fence. So you gotta be able to show motherfuckers that even though you come from that side of the tracks, your your, your, your, your maturity shows that you know you can be able to avoid certain conflicts and mess and show people that we're not just the ignorant negroes that the paint the picture is painted.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: You niggas came from poverty and gang banging and selling drugs and whatever. Y'all should be involved with what you know. A lot of motherfuckers like to see the downfall of the black man. And the problem is a lot of it is a is a same color.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: I had to tell my homeboy one time because he likes watching the shows where you know, the bitches be fighting and the conflict and it's always shit cracking, and and I'll be like, why are you interested in shit like that?
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's just so funny.
Speaker 4: And this Joe, you know, so and so got they ass whooped, and then these motherfuckers start fighting and won't you won't? I said, that's why motherfuckers put them shows on TV, because they sit up and go niggas of seeing niggas in bullshit.
Speaker 3: All the time, man and us painted in the most foolish light possible. This question for you, Malique, kind of maybe you can help me expound on this a little bit, right. I think I was talking to you eight and I noticed that with us as black men, right, I've noticed EAX generation seems like they're doing a little bit better than the previous, but not really because when you looked at a brother that was a certain age. If you looked at a brother in nineteen seventy five that was thirty years old, he carried itself a certain way. Right. It's like sometimes it's almost like our growth is stunning, because I see some of these brothers online and just some of these brothers in the streets. You know, they may be fifty years old, bro, but they got the mentality of like a sixteen year old. What do you attribute that to? It's like our growth has been stunned Somewhere. I see some of these brothers. And some of these brothers are guys that make pretty good livings, but they yet like fools.
Speaker 6: Well that's called buck breaking, and it's been around since the beginning of time. You see a decade car has got a king, a queen, the ace of spades, the joker. What position do you play amongst our people? You got a lot of jokers, You got a lot of queens, you got a lot of jacks.
Speaker 1: What position do you see? I play chess, but I.
Speaker 6: Play chess with all pawns on the table because I don't have time to play no games, and then I don't need no clock. So when you're dealing with a situation where you got brothers personifying that type of imagery and then coming back influencing our youth, that's by design. That's America. America never cleaned up the image of black people. They never gave them the two for example, and not to cut your wisdom, Wall Street, the most positive thing could have ever happened. But somehow or another, they infused some bullshit in there and fucked them off.
Speaker 1: The crips and bloods.
Speaker 6: They started out as something to protect Spook down from the white gangs. That was up in Huntington Beach called the Dirty Draws gang. See the first gang injunction was put on a Dirty Draws gang in Huntington Beach. A white child and no pun intended. But I speak from where I am. A white child walking down mail Rose, sagging with his pants hanging down, earrings.
Speaker 1: Over in tattoos. He's an aspiring rock star.
Speaker 6: But little Pooky local Pole ain't got no best but western surfplus clothes on shoes toward walking down Mailrose. He considered a gang bang of trying to steal something. When college's kids go in college at USC and USLA and they get drunk and drown their homeboy and all that, they have a safety net for them. But when Pooky get killed shot up at a party, he's going to the penitentiary. When the little Caucasian or oppressor shoot up a school, they always go and say, well, he was a good kid, and he always handcuffed in the front and they take him to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: But when little POOKI get in some trouble, his.
Speaker 6: Head slammed in the back of the car, his arms up like this, and they go take his brother and put him in the hole in the penitentiary and cut his mama ran off and cut him out the projects. You have to know systemically what's going on. There's no when you point one finger people, there's always four point at you. And our youth today have been misguided and it's just like a train at Christmas.
Speaker 1: You just learning how to work it.
Speaker 6: But then if you learn the centered on the track right and go a little bit slow and give just a little bit less juice, you can turn them corners.
Speaker 1: They just need a little bit more guidance.
Speaker 6: You got to teach him about people like George Soros, SoRs, who funds Black Lives matters, who funds the destruction of human beings, who's alive today. You have to teach him about cats like Epstein who forget him trying to have sex with young girls, You nasty bastard. But what about the Virgin Island suing you because of all the biological experiments that you were doing on black children and in Africa and the Virgin.
Speaker 1: And all them subsidiaries you set up.
Speaker 6: And what about your boy up there at the top, Mel Gibson, who's talking about whoop the whoopede woop is eating and having sex with babies and YadA YadA, YadA YadA. But then you turn around and they blame it on R Kelly and Pete Diddy.
Speaker 1: What is it? So you're saying shit rolls downhill, take the light off of them.
Speaker 3: But you go to camera too, say you know what that is to Malie. The chickens are coming home the roofs right now. A lot of these brothers like Diddy and not to get all into this stuff, but they thought they had a seat at the table at one time, and they are about to take the brunt of a lot of this stuff or either come up missing.
Speaker 1: Problem, beloved. I think it's more like we all been in the game. Yah, yeah, you have you have. The game will send you a bill.
Speaker 6: Like for me, only dated wealthy women for a long time because I sold black dick to Bary Black babies.
Speaker 1: That's the name of one of my books.
Speaker 6: Because every time I go turn the trick with old white bitch, I got to go get Shaquita some money because.
Speaker 1: Her son got killed. So I'm a whole you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So my point is is that the game sends you a bill if you a player in the streets and you don't play bitches. Now you stuck in the last part of your life with a square bitch you can't stand. The game sends you a bill, Puffy, the game to send you a bill, pay it.
Speaker 1: The game sends everybody a bill. And last, but not least.
Speaker 6: And I reflect back to eight because I played his show, his radio stuff on the radio, his music. He was the first East Coast West coast prelude, we should have stopped it. Then he was the first one to try to with the DJ Quick and all that. If you think about it, that man went through hell trying to show that he can coexist with other people, trying to represent his tribe. Because back then you weren't able to just be crippled blood and just get away with it. Wasn't no cakewalks. Your motherfucking ass better be bout it about it. They culture in that uniform, You about it about it. So my point is this, I salute you. That's why I drove over here for sure, And I salute you, and I salute the owner of this coin studio because he stayed down with black people and poor people. The owner of the studio, I assume is either Native American or Caucasian, and I ain't never seen him around nobody but black people.
Speaker 1: He's trying to help.
Speaker 3: Oh no, let me old, let me stop you right there, shout out to the homeboy.
Speaker 1: Macca.
Speaker 3: Macca is a brother from out the ben the Pennanty. We would have him on the show. Actually, I wish you could have met him. Man, Macca is one of the most incredible individuals I've ever met in my life. That changed his circumstances. Man, and to fight the lass. He's just an incredible businessman. This ain't the only thing he got. He got some incredible stuff cracking man and brother actually invented the app. Not to get too.
Speaker 1: Far the thing.
Speaker 3: Brother actually and took the same walks of life that we didea. It took the same walk of life that we did.
Speaker 6: He was you know why because the cream always rises to the topic. Still sure and pressure makes the best diamond. So it could shed light in all directions.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, you know, I want to ask you something, Man, when we talk about positive black images, Man, you had a show on A and E. Why didn't they continue doing that? Because this is the stuff that people need to hear.
Speaker 6: Because black unity and unity of poor people is a crime. You can find Kitty Porno. You can find black on black murders getting killed on selfie while you're on your phone on there, but you can't find and not one piece maker la gang war segment on there.
Speaker 1: Unity of black people is a crime.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't hear no public enemy no more in music of that nature, because anything that's gonna enlighten the masses goes against what they want.
Speaker 1: You done. Have been in the meetings, they tell you, look, we need some shoot them up bang bang music. But can I tell you this quick story, real fast.
Speaker 3: Oh you got man, you man, you do your thing.
Speaker 6: Brother, I was in the pen. I was in the county jail, and a brother walked by. He was on his way to death row. He was a crip. I vaguely remember where he was from, but he was on swollen and I was a trustee in the hallway. And when the man walking, they yelled, the dead man walking, he's supposed to turn around. But because I worked up in high power, because I already had a high power K seventeen fifty for youngsters that don't know about that red wristband, you'll learn keep fucking around.
Speaker 1: The brother stopped and he said Malik, can I tell you a story?
Speaker 6: Now, mind, you're not supposed to talk to these people, but the deputies let them stop. He said, tell you a story to three minds. And I told the story that Jesse Jackson and my Nigga c Bone from five Dues Broadway bear witness that this is the truth.
Speaker 1: He said. I was in the store once before, and they sold mines.
Speaker 6: They had the White Mind, the Chinese Mind, and the Black Mind, and he.
Speaker 1: Said, Malik.
Speaker 6: I walked in the store and I asked the man how much you want for the White Mind. He said, oh, for that one, Malik, I'll take a million dollars. I said, well, that's relativity inexpensive. Being at the White Mind invented the Constitution, got a lot of history uneath they belt. So I shopped some more in this store, and I ran across the section that sold the Chinese Mind. So I asked the man in the store. I said, excuse me, sir, what do you want for the Chinese Mind? He said, oh, for Malik, for that one, I'll take two million dollars. I said, well, that's relatively inexpensive. Being at the Chinese event at the art of war, gunpowder stings of that nature. So I shopped some more in this store, and I ran across the section that sold the black and brown mind. So I asked the man in the stower preferable be speaking. I wanted to get a black one because it fit better for me. I said, I what you want for that black mind? He said, oh, my leak for that one.
Speaker 3: For that leak, I'll.
Speaker 1: Take twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 6: I said, you want a million for the white mine and their endeavor, two million for the Chinese mind and their endeavors and contributions. Why do you want so much for the black mind? He said, because the black mind hasn't been used as still in the box. Oh my god, mind is a terrible thing to waste. The game Gonna send you a bill.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's what we're seeing now? Man? Retribution? Right now you've seen? Is this a lot of people that got healed to pay?
Speaker 6: Man, We are in the waiting room of the hereafter as black people and oppressed people, and we are here to usher in the fall of oppressures.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: God, First, family, and whatever you do, do not surrender your firearms. You are an American citizen first, Amendment, Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment.
Speaker 1: Exercise it you are American.
Speaker 6: You built the fork, the game of Chess, the street light, real quick.
Speaker 1: There was three people.
Speaker 6: Ford, Motor Dude, mister Diesel, and there was mister Carver. Mister Carver made all the body parts for the car, the body, the stick shift. He got one hundred and fifty thousand. I think a little bit of studies that they use some of his shit in NASA right now, going plants. Then mister Ford he built the engine. See Ford and Diesel and Carver the peanut man was all friends. And then mister Diesel built the diesel part of the engine. But the stick shift, steering wheel, the cheap pad that you use for your computer was invented by a black man. The super soaker. Well, he invented the battery for the PRIs that you drive today. He lives in Atlanta. The Game of Chess, the street light. The brother who invented the heart transplant, of the blood transfusion that died because he couldn't go to a Caucasian hospital when he.
Speaker 1: Died of a heart issue.
Speaker 3: Ain't that deep man?
Speaker 6: The black man who invented the defibrillator. What contributions. Pressure makes the best diamondsaur can shed light in all direction.
Speaker 1: The game gonna shind you a bill. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, I thoroughly enjoyed having you won, hear man, that's indeed, And I'm a holler at you later on, man, because yes, that you deliver, man, is what is needed right now, because me being a person that's in media right now, man, I get kind of like, I get really disgusted with a lot of the stuff that's out there right now. Man. And it's like, the more ignorance you are, the more you seem to be rewarded.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 6: But that's good because the more ignorant you are, the more the game gonna send you a bigger bill. Let them do what they do. Every atom do what it's supposed to do at his.
Speaker 1: A point in time. Nothing happens. Coincidentally, you let them do what they do. You just do what you do.
Speaker 6: You do what you do because they can't stop this frequency. If they could, they would. So when you get these, I call it the circus. Just look at the circus. Don't let it affect you. Y'all keep pushing this. That's what's important. Everything else is a distruction. I say it every time. We don't need to get caught up and all that. That's all verbal gymnastics and and and and and lip and tongue wrestling and and and verbal and mental gymnastics. Suspend yourself in the space darted from to infinity and think bigger. Example, Opressa sitting look at this at the sun. Negro sitting look at the sun. I'm like, damn, it's hot. But got Opressa look at that sun and said, damn, I need to extrapolate some nuclear power from it. When the when NASA went to Africa, we of them countries and seeing our ancestors sitting on the mountain. They were sitting up on the mountain. They've been sitting there for about fifty thousand years. And NASA scientists walked up and said, hey, what are y'all looking at the star?
Speaker 1: Serious? You know, serious like.
Speaker 6: The The ancestor turned to him and said, no, we're looking at the shadow star behind.
Speaker 1: Serious with their naked eye.
Speaker 3: That's deep. Man.
Speaker 6: They got NASA high tech equipment and they barely see serious. Our ancestors sitting there smoking that weed. They told a white man, we ain't looking as serious. Were looking at the shadow behind.
Speaker 3: Him, drop the mic and walk on. That's it, and that's it right there. Man. We like to thank you man for tuning in and man, brother one of the most detailed brothers I've ever spoke to in my life.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he put your mind on some stings. Man, give you something to think about. And the like I said, shout out to just you know, shout out to everybody in the communities.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We just try to reach just try to stay in tune with what's going on out there, because last thing we need is to be blinded by shit, you know for sure, and all the homies that's you know, in the trenches, and you know, because that's the direction right now. You know, you know, hopefully you naked through and that buil don't come do hopefully you can. You know, like I said, we've all been through some rough shit. Like you said, still you know, you got caught robbing they I done, got caught serving dope whatever, it's you know, it's it's you just got to learn how to get out of the roughness. That's all, you know what I thought about the day man, then we go leave. I was listening to mcavelly right right, he's having to public on my thing man, and that album is probably twenty years old now. M and I listened to some stuff Park said way back then. He said, Puffy getting bribed like a trick to hire some shit he did somenight ride. In fact, I said, damn boy, a lot of a lot of shit, h A lot of shit we see, you know, we watch programs or hear music from back then, kind of describe what's going on today.
Speaker 3: We got out and I'm fuck already, I said, damn. Park was like he's told on everybody that. So he said Puffy getting dribed like some shit he should have did somenight ride. In fact, Oh man, that's it man, We out of here.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangster Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts Norman Stell, Aaron M. C a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Whyatt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts