Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week With Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Show this week.
Speaker 1: Happy weekend, everybody.
Speaker 4: I hope you're celebrating Valentine's Day with those you love.
Speaker 5: Or, if you like me, eating some really good chocolate and.
Speaker 1: Cookies, whatever it might be.
Speaker 4: But if you want to get caught up on The Bobby Bone Show for this love weekend holiday, you can.
Speaker 1: That's why you're here right now.
Speaker 4: In Part two, I'm going to share some big segments from our show this week, but if you also want to check out something more fun Part one, Part three. This weekend, Abby joins me. We talk about her boyfriend, We talk about some funny things that have happened since I got vertigo. We also talk about the crazy alien things she saw on her camera. All in part one and then part three we answer listener questions. But if you just want to listen to Part two, let's do it right here. People use chat GPT for all kinds of things. Well, a little boy's parents used it to diagnose him. After seventeen doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. So Bobby was inspired by this story to then insert all of his issues he's been having with the stomach and see if chat GPT can diagnose him. And let's just say he has some crazy responses and this might.
Speaker 1: Actually help him.
Speaker 6: Number seven, using AI for medical reasons is going to be a big deal. Now, this is from TikTok. Check this out.
Speaker 7: Some crazy things happening in the world right now. Chat GPT found the diagnosis for a young boy after seventeen doctors over three years could not figure out what was causing his chronic pain.
Speaker 6: So Adrian Deck had that on TikTok. Seventeen doctors couldn't figure it out, they typed in the exact symptoms, got as specific as they could. Chat GPT says, this is what we think it is. The kid is getting better. That's crazy amazing. So I got on chat GPT and I have wre stomach issues than I've ever had. But I've had all my whole life. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I've been embarrassed my whole life of two things with my stomach. Number One, I have scar tissue on the bottom part above my belt line because I had a surgery. Now the scar goes from my stern them all the way to my belt line because they had to remove my spleen and I think they didn't know where to cut it first because it was ruptured and they had to continue cutting to get all the ruptured pieces out. That's my vague memory of having that surgery, and so long scar runs all the way down through my belly button section scar tissue, and then also my stomach. If I eat a carrot, my stomach protrudes out basically the size of a carrot. If I eat, it's not like I feel full. It physically protrudes is out. It's like Thanksgiving every meal that I have. And I've always hated it, and I've always been embarrassed to that. And I can be in the absolute greatest shape where I have like a four and a half past or I say a five pack because I can't really get the six because of my little scar tissue on the bottom, but I can get the first half of that bottom alp. So forever I've had this and I've been to the doctor and have stomach issues, I went to chat GPT and I saw this story and I typed in every single symptom, the stomach issues, the scarring, the spleen. Are you ready for my life to be changed?
Speaker 8: Amy?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, I'm curious to know what you've got going on.
Speaker 6: Since I had a major midline abdominal surgery, internal scar tissue adhesions could be restricting digestion and motility. Now I've had all kinds of tubes up the butt, down the throat, all of that to make and it always they come back, You're good, Like you're as healthy as can be in your organs. Number two the procedure that you may need a lap laparoscopic license of adhesions, a minimally invasive surgery where a surgeon cuts and removes adhesions to free up organs and improve digestion. If bloating is due to post surgical, that's post surgery. Another one, I need an abdominal wall reconstruction because remember when I had my C section. I told you it was basically the same thing. They had to cut my abs that well, they had to cut my abs or my stomach muscles down the middle so they could get in there. And it must have been tough. I ripped up low, kid, you know, I was going to sit ups every day.
Speaker 8: That was tough for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they say it could have been I might need a more extensive surgery. Hospital stay one to three days, recovery time two weeks, limited activity, pain level moderate to high. What the crap? The next one? Here are the causes number one scar tissue and abdominal weakness. And then it goes through with even my stomach protruding after eating. Chat GPT might have just saved my life and now I can go and eat sandwiches in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Okay, So are you going to book the surgery?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. It just feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: Well why not? You should call somewhere today and be like, hey, look, so I asked Chad GPT what was wrong with me? And it says I need this surgery, So I'd like to.
Speaker 6: Book it much jump an eight to z real quick. Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just curious what they would say if they're like, oh, okay, cool, chat GPT so it will book surgery, no problem.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's different than Google, which Google just offers you a bunch of results. Chat GBT is very specific about what you're saying and what it knows already. But I do think doctors take chat GBT a lot more serious because it's exactly what they do. I think I could probably go to my doctor and say this happen, and he would probably send me to a different type of specialist than I've ever been because of what this says. But think about that. It could be scar tissue. Like this thing says, scar tissue is restricting my digestion because it's in there and it's just like in the way of my organs. What my whole life, that's all I've been needing. It's basically a tummy tuck. I need a tummy tuck.
Speaker 1: That's what it's saying. You need.
Speaker 6: No, I just like saying words like see section of tummy tuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's not what I gathered. I didn't gather.
Speaker 6: Tummy What exactly is the tummy tuck?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that a tummy tuck skin is actually removed from the stomach area and then sewn together as if it's been tucked away.
Speaker 6: I need a laparoscopic license of adhesions, where a surgeon cuts and removes adhesions to free up organs and improve digestion. But that's a lot of work to eat a sandwich, right, I mean, let's be honest. I know I'm forty four now, I'm not going to heal back in like two days, and I really want to play pikeleball coming up. Well, what would your advice?
Speaker 1: I mean, I would say this is, you know, short term pain, long term gain, Like.
Speaker 6: You're bother me my whole life, and I've been saying exactly, So.
Speaker 1: You're going to be because you want to play pickleball tomorrow. You're going to set aside.
Speaker 9: There's good in a long time though, something that could help you feel better and honestly play better, like if you're able to absorb more nutrients and digest things like imagine if you're not digesting properly, Bobby, you're not getting all the nutrients that you're eating anyways, which can help.
Speaker 6: Could have been in the NFL, I could have Oh my god, I could have been a pro athlete.
Speaker 1: Know, your goal now is to be really, really good at pickleball. So therefore, if you would just take the time to have the surgery, then you heal up and then you're better than ever before. And when you're sixty, you're gonna be so glad you took the time to do it. When you're forty, because sixty, you think you're gonna heal fast.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's take the microscope and turn it into a telescope and back way away. Now crazy that chat GBT can take that and do that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think you should see it as a sign that you ran across that story and then it made you google your symptoms in woila. Now you figured it out a cure. It's a sign.
Speaker 6: I've been so self conscious of it since I've been seven years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're proving my point that you should just have the surgery because you're able. Think of some people that would want to have it, but they can't.
Speaker 6: You have but it's elective.
Speaker 1: Though I know it's elective. Some people can't do elective surgeries. You might be able to do it, and honestly, you'll figure out a way to work from the hospital that it's fine.
Speaker 6: Broadcasting lah blah blah blah from room three twenty two. Will you lap? Will you see if people die from this?
Speaker 8: Mic?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Lap ro Scopic lap a r O lap ro o scopic lisis of adhesions where a surgeon cuts and removes adhesions to free up organs and improve digestion. Like I've never been able to have a single mule where my stomach.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, mortality rates a little what Hi? What exactly? Okay? Okay, okay, handle ate, Okay. The risk is actually very low. But I kind of thought that the deaths were going to be zero and it's not. It's eight deaths per one hundred thousand procedures.
Speaker 6: You're gonna say one hundred. Oh that thousand came too.
Speaker 3: Slow for me.
Speaker 1: They really died from other factors, not from the actual actual surgery. And like you're going, you had some test one the other day. You're basically twenty nine years old. You're fine?
Speaker 6: My yeah, what was that? What am I twenty one years old?
Speaker 1: As you're you're biological age?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like my eating your organs.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's your biolog like chronologically your mid forties, but internally you're twenty nine because of the way you've taken care of yourself. And I think that like a big part of that is that you've never had a sip of alcohol.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I don't see the sun much unless I've been playing pickaball recently, and I can't wait to play more. And that's a whole problem with this. How am I going to go prone pickleball if I have a liposophic NAP and nappic surgery. You know, man, I am going to although I'm gonna call I'm gonna I don't know how to call chat ATCHIEVT, but I want to call chat GPT. What'd you find out?
Speaker 10: Mike looks like a it's a pretty low rate, like Amy said, I don't went pretty low.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, generally like generally either.
Speaker 6: Okay. I do think it's amazing though for that kid, And I think though, I'm gonna call a doctor and say, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hold up, there's an option where you can have a robot assisted surgery on this type of thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, then I'm just gonna wait for the option to get a time machine and go back and do it twenty years ago. If we're if technology is developing so quickly, uh okay. So that's that's what I found. I thought it was interesting and super cool for the kid. Seventeen doctors could have figured it out, and so I went and did chat GPT myself. That could be the situation.
Speaker 1: Two things that I take away from this one This is important information for anybody if you're having symptoms, or you have kids and no one's been able to help you. Go ahead, maybe take it. See what chat GPT tells you. Also, it doesn't mean just because it was fact for that one kid, that it's going to be fact for you. But it is another tool for our toolbox, and that part is really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Ai for those chat GBT is AI, and AI is my new best friend, so I'm gonna trust it.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we all share the top three things that are on our bucket list.
Speaker 1: Everybody had some fun ones.
Speaker 4: A lot of them involved traveling or experiencing things from their childhood. In a way, it was really fun to hear what everybody might want to do before they die. So maybe it'll make you think about what your top three things are on your bucket list, or maybe you don't even have a bucket list, and now you're going to start one.
Speaker 6: Number six, he's thirteen. He made a bucket list and put it online. He's not dying. It's just like things I want to do before I die. Because bucket lists used to be you had to be dying for us to even consider it. Now, not just things you want to do at some point. So number one is get a full tax at Army Alligator fun. He's thirteen, by the way again thirteen. Number two go to New Zealand. Okay, be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Another one is get into a fight.
Speaker 8: Oh he wanted to do that.
Speaker 6: He has ever been in a fist fight.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 6: Get a cool jeep the fight. One's more bases beat up someone, get into a fight. But you can't really pick. Like, if you get into a fight, you may not beat up someone, like you might get beat up. Another one is eat an octopus, prove the existence of goblins that might be tough, meet JK. Rowling, go snorkeling with a shark, go on a fossil dig and get married. Just some of them. Like he really wants to do this. So I'm gonna ask you guys, And I've never really and I did this morning. I sat down and put down a bucket list of three things I want to do. Mostly I just avoid this because I'm like, it's stupid. I'm not dying, but you never know. Amy three things on your bucket, let's go.
Speaker 1: I have go on an Alaskan cruise, because that's something my mom always want to do. Before she passed away, and we tried to take her but she just was too sick, so we went to South Padre, Texas instead.
Speaker 6: Big difference, could not be more of a difference.
Speaker 1: So I would like to do that for her since she wasn't able to. I would also love to get a horse or just ride a horse.
Speaker 6: If you just want to ride a horse, I can sitch up.
Speaker 1: Today all the regular I feel like owning horse. I feel like that's a lot of responsibility. But if it's a bucket list, who cares. Maybe I get to where I know how to take care of it and it's fine.
Speaker 6: But I just want to horses.
Speaker 1: Sure, I want a relationship with a horse.
Speaker 6: That also sounds weird, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: And then my my one that is like this is I don't it's on my bucket list, but it's a maybe because I always wanted to have a baby, but I don't want to really have a baby. But if it happens, I have a baby.
Speaker 6: Okay, you've turned me into directions here, So you mean be.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, yes, because I never got to have a baby or be pregnant, and we adopted kids and that's great.
Speaker 6: You think about it and off.
Speaker 1: I just still never got to experience being pregnant, so I don't know. When I was married, we were never given a reason why we couldn't get pregnant. We did all the tests, we went to fertility doctors. They couldn't say, oh, it's because she has this or you have that. So it wasn't his fault or my fault. We just couldn't get pregnant.
Speaker 6: So I understand if it's have a baby and be pregnant, But then you follow that up with but you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Right because now I'm like, oh, guys, my kids are teenagers. Now they're muscirl, Like, do I really want a baby?
Speaker 6: Let's say, all of a sudden and from the heaven and the open up and God says, would you like to be pregnant? I can make you pregnant right now? Do you take yes or no?
Speaker 3: Well, not no, it's yes or no.
Speaker 1: Have a baby.
Speaker 6: The dad is launchboxy, she'll say no when she have to do anything it is. It doesn't matter who the dad is. Go ahead. Oh so that's like you really want to.
Speaker 1: See that's why it's a baby about like.
Speaker 8: A midwife, you don't want to be a midwife, carry the baby, and then give it.
Speaker 11: Even that, would you have about a Do you want me to carry a baby for nine months and be totally connected to it and then to give it away?
Speaker 1: I don't think, Hey, this is.
Speaker 8: Your bucket list.
Speaker 6: I don't know your bucket's kind of built weird. The opposite though, what if I surrogate held to your baby?
Speaker 1: Well, but then that takes away the whole, Like I have no idea what it's like to be pregnant.
Speaker 6: We don't understand your bucket list.
Speaker 1: You don't understand what it's like to be forty four. I'd be a geriatric pregnant person.
Speaker 12: All that we get.
Speaker 6: Do you want it?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: I want it? But then I don't know. This is why it's confusing. It's something that I've always wanted, but then I got the gift of being an adoptive mom, which has been beautiful.
Speaker 6: Do you want to have a baby? Yeah? Okay, it's on the list, it's right in pencil, yeah the other two.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to put it. It's in pencil, Okay, that's wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But as next week I might be like, oh god, again, you have a.
Speaker 6: Racer on the back of the exactly. Okay, mine are take batting practice at Wrigley Field in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You could do that.
Speaker 8: I feel like you can do that next week.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I can. I've never done it. That would be cool to be able to do. Number two, meet and talk to or like interview David Letterman, which I've never done, which he's still alive. Still like that's that. That was always my hero growing up.
Speaker 1: Wanted to not meet him, just in case.
Speaker 6: Way a long time ago, you've changed. Yeah, just because I think many years ago I will people be like, don't meet your heroes. I don't think now that people are douchebag just because they're famous. I think some people are just douchebagg and some aren't. That's it. But I think that would be cool because he had a massive influence on me. And the third one is and I've been the number two for like the last three years. But it's like host the ACMs like every year, like Riba and Garth, and then they throw I'm their sidekick. I've never got that main it's always Reben Garth and I'm way more famous than both of them. Oh yeah, I've had way more number one hits, so that would be it. And I can I can lick it, I can taste it. I'm right there next to it, but I just haven't I haven't got that yet, so that would be it. I was actually I got a call years ago. I was like, you're going to host the ACMs, and then something happened and I was not, one day I'll be able to tell the whole story, and they pulled me a couple of weeks before the announcement for somebody else. That one hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that hurts all those in sharpie blood.
Speaker 8: Oh blood, that's how serious you are.
Speaker 6: I wrote those in blood. Yet I want to hear you guys as well him Morgan. I want to go to you. What are your bucket lists? Give me three things.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to go on a safari in Africa.
Speaker 6: That sounds so much fun. The only thing that it scares me about that is I don't want to fly that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 6: So much fun. You're so right, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 1: The flying is the one gets me.
Speaker 4: It's actually that you have to have multiple shots to go down there in Africa because they still have so many diseases.
Speaker 1: That's what's the hard part about there.
Speaker 6: I just don't I don't fly that long. That's a lot of ocean to fly over.
Speaker 8: I don't want an elephant to attack me.
Speaker 6: I don't mind that.
Speaker 8: What a way to get cool.
Speaker 6: There's like a hotel I see on line where drafts come up into the window.
Speaker 8: Well, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, safari is that's amazing.
Speaker 6: That's a great one.
Speaker 1: The next one see the northern lights.
Speaker 6: I've seen them, you have, Well, what do they look like?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Just like the pictures. I'm the worst to ask, like, what's how cool is nature? Yeah, it's cool. I went to Iceland.
Speaker 8: It's like, okay, whatever, but it looks like fluorescents.
Speaker 6: You'd love it. But I just google lemone cup I'm satisfied. So I'm not the person to ask. But I did go to Iceland and it never got dark.
Speaker 1: But we still saw them.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was always dark. Maybe that's what it was, so we saw them.
Speaker 1: Then that would make more sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, next okay.
Speaker 1: And the last one is visit NASA.
Speaker 6: Okay, like next Houston. We'll get some tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I want to see NASA and see the rockets and you can go.
Speaker 1: Down to Huntsville at the the Rocket Center. What is that by the way in Huntsville's where they may rockets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's but it's not, it's not. Is it NASA affiliated?
Speaker 1: I thought, so I want like NASA headquarters like Houston.
Speaker 5: Yes, God, Houston, we have a problem.
Speaker 8: Got it?
Speaker 6: Got it? Eddie?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I want to go to the Motherland. What the motherland? The motherland? Ispanya?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 8: I want to go to Spain. Never been over there at all. I think that'd be so cool to see where my heritage came from. And then I'd like to swim with the sharks, kind of like that kid.
Speaker 6: Be in a cage.
Speaker 8: I mean, if it's a great white shark, yes, put me in a cage. Any other kind of sharks that they can, like tell me that it's not going to kill me. I'll swim with them.
Speaker 6: You have some with a dolphin. Never I did that once in a pool. Was that like it's just freaking crazy. Here's just like I shouldn't be doing this. I felt guilty after it, but it was awesome.
Speaker 8: Did you hold on to the fin and like it took you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 8: And then it was too strong I just like, yeah, next, and then the last one is sail somewhere. Maybe I sail to Spain. I want to be on a sail boat.
Speaker 6: Miserable.
Speaker 1: You mean I don't want to be on his sailbow, but I do want to go to Spain.
Speaker 6: Sailing to me?
Speaker 8: Did you just you don't want to be on my sailboat?
Speaker 13: I'm with you the whole time.
Speaker 6: Slow had like a motor on it too, It does, I think, because it's like I'm just begging the wind and take me begging that you know how to am I Americo Vespucci. No, I'm good, Like let's get on a boat and get an airplane. Even then I don't want to do that. Okay, that good for you.
Speaker 3: This is your list.
Speaker 6: My bucket was absolutely a sailboat. Sounds miserable, doesn't it. Yeah, it's like for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit like over and we were like in Maine or wherever they do that. That'd be nice.
Speaker 6: That's not to sell.
Speaker 8: That's just set on the water and you guys are crazy like at night, you know, you see all the stars and it's all quiet. All you hear is just the of the boat.
Speaker 6: Oh hea, be beautiful lunchoks yeah.
Speaker 12: I want to go snow skiing. I've never been skinned, but it looks cool to ski down the mountain. I see it on TV and I'm like, that looks so fun.
Speaker 6: I never been to no skin either. I'm scared, though, Guys, we can arrange this.
Speaker 8: I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go. He does want to go arrange his book his trouble.
Speaker 1: Go see it with my sister.
Speaker 6: I got you. That's weird. All of a sudden, the bed is we send lunch blocks. I'm just afraid I would tear every ac on mcl y.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Next, I hit a hole in one in golf.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 12: I mean that's something everyone wants to do. Every time you play, you're like, oh, this is the day and it never happens.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 12: And be on Survivor. I mean, I want Jeff Propes to sit there and welcome me on the beach, Welcome season, whatever, how's it feel to be here. Let's get to our munity challenge, And I mean, why don't you try then on that one? Because that you have to actually try. I know it's hard.
Speaker 6: That didn't answer the question, like why don't you try I will what does that mean? I don't know, No, no, I just I mean I asked twice. I don't really know where to go from here.
Speaker 12: I mean it's just like, I mean, with a job and everything, these people, I don't know how they get off their jobs. Like I see these people on there, and they're like, they probably go to their boss. I got offered to go to Survivor for three months? Is there a way we can take off? And then their bosses go, yes, yeah, that's probably right. Well they quit their job they could, And I'm just like, dang, that would be so awesome to be on the island. And why don't you try look for a hidd immunity idol and I mean a blind side. I mean I'd probably be the victim of a blind side, but I'm so smart i'd probably win the game. I mean it's just amazing, you know, cooking rice in that pot over the fire, taking the little spear gun and shooting a fish.
Speaker 6: I mean, all that stuff you can do not on the game show.
Speaker 12: Yes, little but you gotta be doing on the show. I mean the whole point is be on the show. You know, I always wondered, why don't you try that's a good questions. Yes, I mean, and Jeff does. He talks to me every episode like he comes in. He's like, if you think this looks fun or this looks easy and you want to be on survivor apply, Oh why don't you apply? I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, let us know. I will think you said us for ten years.
Speaker 3: At this point, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we were talking about sports moments and if it's weird when men cry at particular sports events things that they're watching them involve sports, because Bobby had a moment that he cried watching something that nobody probably would have anticipated, but he did, and he's not sure how to feel about it.
Speaker 6: Number five, researchers found a surprising number of people cry, almost all men, when they're watching sporting events like the super Bowl. So we'll start with that. Amy, if you're with a group of people and you see a guy is watching the super Bowl, let's say his team wins and he's crying, your thoughts, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's okay, It's very rare. It could have been something he used to watch with his dad, and his dad's no longer around.
Speaker 6: And Oh, well, you're really going deep. Okay, I think it's absolutely fine. Then yeah, I'm just saying you're just watching. Yes, okay, great. By the way, I think that it's I'm going to say this before an we'll talk about this very loosely and lightly. I think amy feel the same way I do. If you're a dude, you want to cry, cry, Yeah, there's nothing there is. There's no shame. I hope there's not a stigma that you hear see on social media think guys can't cry. So but we're gonna have a good laugh at it, because some guys cry more than others. And but I think if for some reason you have an emotion, you should let that emotion manifest itself, unless that emotion is like murder. Okay, cool, everybody, good?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 6: Okay, Now back to the part where we lightheartedly talk about stuff. Okay, so that happens. So what if your team loses the super Bowl? Different version, but they lose the Super Bowl and you're crying? How do you feel about that? Better or worse?
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm gonna need it to be a very emotionally touching experience, like this is.
Speaker 6: Your Oh you're dying. Wow, Okay, okay, that's your level of it being.
Speaker 1: Normal or yeah, or like your dad's last what used to do together? Like something like that. Yeah, you didn't become a fan, you know, last week, and then all of a sudden you're crying.
Speaker 6: But okay, let's take away because I do think that's a funny theme that you have created to allow the guy to cry dad dying. Let's just say you're just watching a team that you love, and there's no you know, we're not going to put any super sentimental other than the time you've invested over your life watching it. If your team wins and a guy's crying, you feel like, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that's okay, you're happy tears. This is really great.
Speaker 6: I got a couple tiers when the Cubs won the World Series. Yes, in sixteen. I think you're sixty. I'm bad of years twenty sixteen because my whole life I waited and there were people that lived to be eighty and never saw it. That was a big deal for me. Got a couple tiers. I got a worse one coming up though, that you will laugh at. But so okay, if they lose, do you feel like that's just sadness. You're like, you're taking it too seriously. It's just a sport, like it's just a game.
Speaker 1: I think, I actually, in this last second just changed my mind, and I think I'm okay with it because clearly I think there's other emotions that need to get out. There's something else going on, and it's built up, and this is your way to release it. So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 6: From this University of Michigan study, when we watch sports, we empathize with the players, coaches, and other fans while thinking back to the emotions that we experience playing a particular sport. Research shows that people absorb the emotions of sporting events that get drawn in much like a good movie with heart wrenching scenes. I have never thought of it like that. Where you are And again, I think now part of sports is the storylines of the players and coaches, Like that's we want to go so in depth, we want to know, we create heroes and villains, and so okay, I can feel that lunchbox. If you're with a bunch of dudes watching the Super Bowl and you see a dude crying because our team lost it, helt you think that's weak.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's weak. What are you crying for? Dude, you didn't new crap. Yeah, you cheered them on. You can be sad, but crying look like a dufist, like I love. What I do love, though, is when they pan the crowd they show people crying, like on TV. That's my favorite part because I'm like loser, loser, loser, Yeah, I thiny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think if my team lost, I don't think I would be a crier at all. I think I would just be like, this sucks. I mean, most of my teams suck anyway all the time, and it's stupid and I hate it. But I love them. But it's like I'm used to losing. I'm just I'm just a loser. I am a loser, and so it it hurts and I feel rage. I don't feel sad, and then I feel sad later I go through all the steps. But I cried watching the Royal rumble, the wrestling what and what's the what do the TikTok trend?
Speaker 1: Now we listen and we don't judge. Yeah, except for what made you cry during.
Speaker 6: That amy I'd like to explain to you what happened, and I would like for you to listen, and I feel free to judge. Okay, I would like for you to judge, but be honest and don't do it for comedic reasons. Do it for judgmental friend reasons. Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I'm watching the Royal Rumble, which is a big battle rule. I feel so lave even telling the story. It is a big thirty man One man goes in, another guy goes in, and every you know, a couple of minutes, a new person comes in and the last man standing wins the whole thing. Okay, familiar Are you familiar with it at all?
Speaker 1: I'm falling.
Speaker 6: Okay. So they go and it's like three hours long and it's down to two people. It's John Cena and he is making his very final Royal Rumble appearance ever, and if he wins, he goes to WrestleMania. And the other guy is jay Us And so I don't really know jay Us so that much and he's an attack team. But I've not been a A plus wrestling follower over the past five or six years. I've been like a B minus. I watched the Big Ones, I watched some of the paper Few stuff, but I haven't. But I was a massive wrestling fan younger, and so it's John Cena's last ever Royal Rumble because he's he's been a big actor and he only comes back occasionally, and he even says it it's the whole thing. Even walking down the ring, he's like, this my last one. So you're kind of emotional for him, for anybody finishing their last anything. And obviously John Cena is gonna win. It's his last one. He's going to go headline in WrestleMania. And at the end, John Cena loses. Now, John Cena wouldn't have lost unless he said it was okay for him to lose. And he goes in and he's so he's congratulating Jay us So because they're like lifting this guy to be the next champ. And the fact that John Cena was like, I'll lose to put this guy over, I just like had tears coming down my eyes. It wasn't even about him winning, if it was about him like doing the greater good for this other guy that's newer, and like putting him over when he easily could have been the Royal Rubble Champion, which everybody expected. And I'm sitting now, I just got tears flowing out of my face and I was like, you're such a goober. But it was more than wrestling. It was like this dude who could have won but wanted to help somebody else out instead. Your thoughts, Amy, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd be able to do that? I mean, because that's pretty No, I'm saying like what you you saw done, like feeling that. I don't know. I'm just picturing, like twenty years from now, if you're having to like hand.
Speaker 6: Over to some young Oh yeah, I could get no problem. Yeah, that's I'm gonna do it before it's even time to go. What do you mean why, I'll plan a hand on you this show real soon. So I'm out here. What No, that's actually that's what this bit's about. Amy, Okay, okay, it's yours. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not what I meant. You'd have to ha to some young guy that like you see yourself in like your time is up, like you know, and you've yeah, that's hard. Like I don't know. I'm just trying to picture John having to do that, and maybe some of that is you processing you may have to do something like that one day, not now.
Speaker 6: Oh, I still see me as somebody doing it for me because I feel like I'm nineteen of my heart.
Speaker 8: But I hear you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, I thought I thought it was I don't know. I got emotional. I thought it was super cool because John Cena could have said a, yeah, I'm coming back, because he only came back for this, and he's gonna he'll wrestle a little bit before he retires. But and he didn't win Andy, and he could have anybody passed it over to somebody else, somebody knew that they wanted to put over.
Speaker 1: I couldn't move make fun of you for that. I think it's really there's nothing wrong with that. It makes sense.
Speaker 6: Walks, the microphone is yours.
Speaker 12: You're such a googer, dude. You you cried over a scripted wrestling match, like he didn't have a choice in what was going on. They don't say, hey, John Zena, let me write it. They told him, Hey, this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna hand it over, and that you're gonna get paid millions of dollars to hand it over.
Speaker 6: That is so easy to do.
Speaker 12: You crying in a fake wrestling match, Dude, You are a forty year forty three year old man. It is so embarrassing and we should delete this clip from the internet. Like people hearing you crying over wrestling. Dude, you're not a five year old kid. You are an embarrassment to men.
Speaker 6: I hear you, and I am.
Speaker 12: That's why you carry a purse.
Speaker 6: I do carry a purse. That's correct too. I feel like John Cena could have had them rewrite it though I say I'm not coming back in because he definitely could have had all the power. He could have said I'm not coming back unless I win. So, but I just want to know how everybody felt. Amy says it's okay. Lunchbox obviously agrees with Amy. I can tell by his tone. He really he agrees with Amy. Oh boy, I didn't expect to cry either, but I did. Now I'm thinking about going to WrestleMania. I'm be honest with you. I never I know, I know, I'm thinking about it. I don't even know the date of it. It's it's in Vegas.
Speaker 3: But do you like movies, Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 6: It's not this is that, but this this is a movie.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, all right, man, enjoy that crying over a wrestling match.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, what day? It's not till next Wait? What month we in? February, April, nineteenth and twentieth. Two days, it's two nights, two nights of crying. I don't know if I can handle it. I never been to WrestleMania. Okay, what hey, Morgan, you're a girl.
Speaker 8: What we think? Am I weak?
Speaker 1: I don't think you're weak. Obviously. It's something that like evokes some emotion for you for a certain reason in your life.
Speaker 6: Oh why, I know, I know, I wonderfu why why? Amy said, don't. I don't know if that's it, but you're I think Amy's onto something. I think you're onto something too. It is, yes, it's it's rooted in something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, is it a little bit weird?
Speaker 4: Yes, But it's not like, oh my gosh, if if I was dating a guy and this happened, I'd be like, oh, I'm out to see you later, boffy.
Speaker 6: I think you would even think you have to consider if you were dating a guy and this happened. Makes me, though, feel like a goober. Amy, go ahead.
Speaker 1: This could be you know, Lunchbucks bought up your age, which I'm pretty sure. Yeah, you're forty four and you're turning forty five in April. This could be your birthday party, because yeah, it's in April, and you could play in a whole birthday party at WrestleMania.
Speaker 6: I sound seven now, Like I said, I literally sound seven years old.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's a specialty.
Speaker 8: And then you're gonna cry at your birthday party. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: Bobby and some of the guys went to the super Bowl in New Orleans, so they came back with all kinds of stories to share. Not only that, Amy also might be sidekick after the super Bowl happened, because she had made this prediction about who would win, what the score was going to be, and it's possible. We now have a psychic on our show, number four.
Speaker 6: Well, Amy psychic, which is pretty cool. Yeah, well psychic blood here. Amy picked the Eagles way before it was appropriate to pick the Eagles. I think, at least as far as many of these sports prognosticators go, she picked them before she even knew they were in the Super Bowl, and she was going to have a little psychic moment before. And the thing was, she wasn't told to go pick a super Bowl game. It was like, hey, go make a prediction. And all you saw was an eagle, an.
Speaker 1: Eagle soaring towards the sun. And I just took that as a sign that they must be going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: And you also picked a score, and we just kind of threw that at you. Yeah, and you were sitting on it for a second.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. When, oh my god, when the Chiefs were at thirty four points, I thought, oh my goodness, and sorry, yeah, yeah, the Eagles. Of course they were at thirty four and the Chiefs hadn't even been scoring. And then all of a sudden, when the Eagles are at thirty four points, the Chiefs start scoring, and I'm like, here we go, here we go. Oh right, can I start scoring?
Speaker 6: I was saiding with Eddie and I was like, this is the craziest thing I've ever seen, even worse than the blowout. I think Amy might be a little bit psychic. Yeah. The congratulations, congratulations to you and the Eagles. That's that's who deserves to be congratulated today. Thank you. And did you watch the game? I mean, did you watch it?
Speaker 8: For that reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was definitely way more into it since I was personally invested this year.
Speaker 6: Well, it was an interesting, i'll say interesting game. A couple of things that I think could have been missed on television because we were there. So there are things that we missed because we didn't see something super up close. And I think there were some things that were missed because people weren't in the stadium. For example, Taylor Swift got booed, but only by Eagles fans. People were trying to make that political. It was not political. The Eagles fans were dominating that room. It was seventy five percent Eagles fans, and they would boo other They were booing Kansas City, anybody. At the time they put up a Kansady person on the Jumbo John, it was just boo And so they put Taylor up and they bowed her basically the same way. And then I saw online it turned into this whole political thing and no, Eagles fans just dominated the night and anytime they put up anyone red, they got the boot treatment. So yeah, it just wasn't that. I don't know how it seemed or if you even saw it on television.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw it on social I did not see it when it happened on TV. But that's good intell because I thought, why are people so rude? But now it makes sense. It was completely a sports related thing, like it had nothing to do with people hating Taylor.
Speaker 6: Also, it's not even that Eagles fans are rude. They're passionately rude, which is an understandable for Philly fans. So it's just passionate and their Northeast Philadelphia passion comes out as you know, throwing batteries at Santa Claus booing Taylor Swift. They definitely dominated the night as far as who is the loudest. The game was never really a game, and we went we had you know, fine seats middle of the field. We didn't much enjoy the game. We enjoyed everything leading up to the game, but as over as soon as it started. Pretty much. I can't imagine you paid eight million dollars for a thirty second commercial in the fourth quarter of that game last night, because you know, there was thirty five percent of the audience that was not watching at all. But we you know, we were in New Orleans for five days of last week. You know, did the show from New Orleans. That's not my city. It's just not my city. I like the people that live there, and also I think a little bit of New Orleans for me is ruined by how spicy the food is because shout out to everybody, they can eat that. So love the people, like the locals of New Orleans. But I can't eat anything there. Even it's like, hey, would you like a piece of white bread from the grocery store?
Speaker 8: Sure would.
Speaker 6: It's Cajun whitebread from the grocery store, though, And I'm like, oh my god. We went and we went to this event and we finished the kind of theater part of it. It was on TV on Fox. It got to present on NFL Honors, And so we get in the car we drop off and starving because we've had no food because there was no dinner at this award show, not that there normally would be. It's just an oddly time thing. And we asked our driver, hey, we're starving. And the town was so full of tourists that there was no restaurant to get into or there was no place you could just walk in and get food, and he goes, man, I got this place, local place. I'm like great. So it takes Eddie and I to this. I'm telling you. It was a small, like corner store gas station. You could barely fit in with your body. It was so tight. It was kind of dirty. I mean it was. It was bad. And he's like, go order this mooffelossus sandwich.
Speaker 8: Or move whatever it is.
Speaker 6: We're so hungry that were like, whatever, I order it. I didn't eat again for two days, oh my gosh, because it made me so sick. I don't know if the sandwich was bad. There was some sort of olives spread on it. I don't mind olives, but I'm telling you I had a rough forty hours where I just had to Like the first day was me hurting. The second day was me fasting because I couldn't put any more stomach anymore, you know, food in my stomach. New Orleans different kind of place, though, Eddie had to deal with his Uber driver. What happened.
Speaker 8: I definitely a different kind of place. So I called an uber and I had like my I had a suitcase, and I had my suit because we're gonna go to that nice event. So I had my suit in a bag and I asked the Uber driver, hey, is it okay if I put that suit in the front seat, and she said, yeah, no problem. But she had these like to go food boxes in the front seat, and so I thought she was just going to move them, but she pushed them out of the car and I was like, oh, you dropped your boxes. She's like, no, I didn't drop him. I threw them away.
Speaker 6: She pushed them on the street and I was like, oh, oh, you threw them away into the street, Like, just just pushed him in the street.
Speaker 8: I was like, so I just leave him there. You're like, yeah, that's the trash. Leave him there.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, shout out New Orleans, you have a best We saw no commercials? Yeah, was there one? Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean there were a couple of good ones. One that stood out to me was the Helman's Mayonnaise one with Harry and Matt Sally.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: It was they were re enacting the scene from the movie and they're at the diner and there he's Billy Crystal's even wearing like the sweater he had on, and she's eating the sandwich and she's like, oh, something's not right. So she adds Helman's mayonnaise and then all of a sudden, she's like, you know, goes into her whole scene. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and then what's her name? Meg ran No, no, the younger, the Sydney Sweeney's like, I'll have what she's having.
Speaker 6: I saw a clip of that on I think Twitter last night after it was over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was funny. And then David Beckham and Damon being brothers the did you see any clips of that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's the beer commercial Stella whatever. Yeah, and it was really funny, like they were twins that were separated. Wirth and David Beckham was like, cannot believe that Matt Damon's brother. He's like, this cannot be, this cannot be. But then Matt Damon kicks a football and it goes really far and he's like, okay, find you're my brother.
Speaker 6: What was the Seal one the Seal the Singer. I didn't see that one, Like Seal the Singer was also a Seal I just it was like the weirdest I saw a commercial leading up to it and it was like, this is the weirdest commercial ever. I'm not even gonna go back and watch the commercials, meaning I don't care they'll show him again, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A powerful one that stood out to me was Snoop Dogg and Tom Brady doing the anti hate one, Like they're just it's close up in their faces and they're both yelling stupid things at each other, like I hate you just because and it's supposed to sound totally ridiculous, and it's like, why we hate each other makes no sense, so let's stop the hate. And I thought that was really good.
Speaker 6: What it was like sports teams you hate, though, and they're wearing the color of the sports team you hate that. I don't mind that. I don't mind that. That goes fine, Yeah, that goes away. So is the game's over for the most part.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: We saw post Malone perform right before. Did they show that on TV at all?
Speaker 1: Not that I saw, I mean, I just watched it on y'all's instagrams.
Speaker 6: Hey tis live.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 1: One of the best videos from y'all's entire trip was Mike d watching post Malone but videoing Emmitt Smith jamming out knowing every single word to post alone song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mike saw post Malone twice, saw him at a party at night, and then we went to the pregame tailgate, and I thought, I told Mike this, I thought he was with Emmitt Smith because he was zoomed in. Emitt Smith is so close. I thought Mike was dancing with em at Smith. And then Mike zooms back out and it was a pre super Bowl party. We will get into more of the super Bowl, and obviously we're on time constraints here, but I just go to the Bobby Bone Show podcast after the show. We had an interesting time. I saw Bill Belichick and his girlfriend a couple of times. I met Bill Belichick, you know, the coach of the Patriots, former coach, but I saw him and his twenty four year old girlfriend on two different nights. It's it's weird looking.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I would think it's different, but in person it's different, like different, weirder, different, like okay.
Speaker 6: Different different. It's more real. It's not like such something you see on Instagram and you're like, wow, old man, young girl, crazy Hollywood. It's in real life. It's kind of it's way more bizarre with I don't think I was even weirded out. It just looks like Grandpa and grant and grandkid.
Speaker 1: Well that's weird.
Speaker 4: It was just.
Speaker 6: It was so close. It wasn't even weird. It was like you're at an exhibit at an art show and you're like, wow, I don't know how they did this, Like you can't even comprehend like the talent, the talent that some artists has, and with that you came and comprehend how.
Speaker 13: It.
Speaker 6: The whole process exists, and hey, God love them and I hope they have love for a long time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's definitely it's not gonna be that long because we'll.
Speaker 6: See what He's gonna die or are you gonna say, yeah, it's the.
Speaker 3: Best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 1: You may have seen on our social media channels.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing some super fun redish looking glasses and it's all because my Verdigo came back and I shared with the show what happened. We get into it what it's been like for me and the experiences I've had, but this all started.
Speaker 1: The whole reason this Vertigo episode came back on is because I.
Speaker 3: Rolled over in bed number three.
Speaker 6: Morgan's wearing sunglasses and studio, but I don't feel like they're sunglasses.
Speaker 1: No, they're like light blocker glasses.
Speaker 6: There was an Instagram story because we were gone all last week, but you were like in a neck brace, crawling on the ground. What happened to you?
Speaker 1: I got vertigo again?
Speaker 6: Okay, you have to explain vertigo.
Speaker 4: I've never had it, so essentially vertigo, you could kind of take it two different ways. When you're standing, it's like you're on a tilta whirl. Everything around you is constantly moving, like your entire equilibrium is gone.
Speaker 6: Is that what it felt like to be drunk?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 8: Kind of yeah, you think you're walking straight, but you're really not.
Speaker 6: Does it feel does it feel like you're drunk?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So when you're laying down, so that's when you're standing, you're like on a tilta roll. When you're laying down in bed and your eyes are closed, it feels like you're so intoxicated you can't get the room to stop spinning.
Speaker 6: Well with vertigo, with vertigo and drunk, is that? Yeah? What if you got drunk while having vertigo?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I could not imagine.
Speaker 6: What if a balance it out there? What if I had the doctor even tried that. Wow? Okay, So why did you get it? And is that the version you had that when you talked about Yes?
Speaker 1: So I had. I had it last year. I had an episode of this last year for the first time ever. We don't know what causes it. We have no idea what brings on vertigo.
Speaker 4: There's a possibility that it could be a virus that comes in and sweeps through. Basically, these like very equilibrium crystals that are in the back of your head are what keep you in gravity essentially, and a virus can come through and knock those out. And when that happens, you lose all of your balance, your stability, everything that you have. And that's the only thing that we truly know actually causes vertigo. Unless you have severe migraines, you're like hearing loss. There's a few different things, but we don't know really truly.
Speaker 1: What brings it on.
Speaker 14: And if we you in the mouse in your pocket, medical community, in lunch box, okay, go ahead, you have me in lunchbox too, so and.
Speaker 4: We also don't know like when it will happen again, how often it'll happen again. I could get it multiple times over, I could get it never again.
Speaker 6: You feel sick when you get it, Oh miserable.
Speaker 4: I can't leave my bed without either falling out of my bed, or wanting to go vomit.
Speaker 6: So we were I think, working in Mobile, Alabama, and they were like, hey, Morgan's sick. She's got vertigo. And again I don't really know what that was. And if anybody's sick, I'm just like good, I hope she gets better. But then I look at transcram story and it was like you were dying.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't move from my bed for about forty eight hours.
Speaker 6: How does it get better? Do you do you? Is it just time?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: So I last time I figured out. It took me a long time. But I see a specialist.
Speaker 4: She's a physical therapist who specializes in vestibular and she comes and does these what they call maneuvers. And there's like the lead maneuver, the Epley maneuver, there's the so May maneuver. They have all different kinds and essentially she's flipping my body around to get these crystals to be back in place where they're supposed to.
Speaker 6: Okay, is it Crystal's like I can see your future crystal? Are they real crystals or is it science?
Speaker 1: Real crystals?
Speaker 6: You don't have about astrology.
Speaker 1: I know how you feel about that. Everybody has them.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they're so so small you can't even see them on a microscope, which is why it's so hard to study vertigo and understand what's happening. But they're like made a calcium little crystals. There's essentially in the back of your brain, the back of your head. Over here is a brick wall, that's what she calls the rocky wall, and these crystals sit in it and it kind of acts as a lever for your body. And whenever something happens to you and these crystals get knocked out, they go into your ear canals, and your ear canals and this level are all connected. So she has to do these maneuvers to get them those crystals out of my ear canals and back into the rocky wall where they're supposed to be.
Speaker 6: Now from a less out we learned on the show recently, could they use a version of osmosis to balance all that out? Fill your ear with water, it goes into your head, crystals go balance it out.
Speaker 4: So I do have to go get water in my ears to do a test to see if I have any weaknesses that are potentially causing this vertigo spell to keep happening.
Speaker 1: So you're not entirely wrong.
Speaker 6: What do you think is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's possible I have hearing loss from having headphones on my ears for so many years. It's possible that I have a vitamin D deficiency or that's those are the only two possible things.
Speaker 5: And if provis things are normal the virus, what about I wasn't sick.
Speaker 6: Can you taste?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: I can taste. They can't smell.
Speaker 6: Can you smell? No? Did the very to go happen before you had COVID? So bad? You had COVID? How many years ago?
Speaker 1: It's been almost four years now?
Speaker 6: You still can't smell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Did it happen after you had COVID?
Speaker 4: Yes? And I have you know, if you want to walk me down the conspiracy theory that I have, I do think the COVID that I.
Speaker 6: Had brought this on, Well you did.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 6: I have read specific things that because COVID reacted differently in everybody, some people did nothing, some people there were a lot of dormant viruses or things in our body that that never come in that are there just chilling because I know people who got COVID and all of a sudden they had what's kissing disease Mono. They got Mono really bad because Mono was in their body. It never it lied dormant forever. But COVID was like wake up Mono, and all of a sudden they got Mono like crazy. Unless that was a great line. They were like making out with somebody in the closet. But a lot of academic papers on COVID have shown that in some ways it affected people, in no ways and in other ways. We have so many viruses in us that never are never come up to say hello, that that's what it did. It basically rang the doorbell, and our body at times reacts to that. I don't think that's conspiracy. I mean I think there's literal papers.
Speaker 4: Written on well that is, as far as COVID invertigo, there hasn't been yet. That's why I say, like in twenty years, I think we'll have an idea that this had some impact on it. But I mean, I've already dealing with a long COVID symptom and it's all happening neurologically for me, which is the lack of smell. I've lost a lot of my memory, So I think there is something going on that's all connected up here that I will figure out one day.
Speaker 1: I just am not lucky to.
Speaker 6: It's been crazy. It's been four years and you still can't smell. Like we got to call mister Guinnis because the record, I know people that lost or smell lost her taste, but they've all gotten it back. Unless because we can't prove you can't smell. Unless this is the greatest bit Morgan, and you are just keep it because we can't prove if you can smell on it, we can't sell you.
Speaker 1: We know she put that sour candy, which would normally like derail people, and she's like, I don't really, I don't really, it's not impacting my sinuses at all on.
Speaker 6: The sniping unless she's committed and I lunchbox.
Speaker 12: There are viral infections that can cause vertigo. Tell me if you have any of.
Speaker 6: These flu No, no, she goes, yes, I actually have it now. Yeah.
Speaker 12: The herpes virus.
Speaker 1: No, okay, But sometimes these viruses like dormant. They they're asymptomatic, like you may have it, but you don't.
Speaker 6: You're also can have herpes, a different kind of herpes that he's like looking at her like that there's like and.
Speaker 12: COVID nineteen COVID. It says COVID it brings on Long COVID patients are seeing, uh, vertigo or dizziness very common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I said, it's steady. They just don't have the full man. You donate yourself.
Speaker 3: If you have cooties. It says you could get vertigo.
Speaker 1: So a trial can cheat. Go volunteer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are talking about me becoming a long COVID volunteer to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 12: The good news is you drove to work right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm good now.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, she didn't come that day.
Speaker 8: She stayed home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm operating like eight percent now.
Speaker 8: But she has roaming the halls though, like grabbing the walls.
Speaker 6: Yes, hey, greatest bit ever. She may have us, but I'm in. You're committed to it Andy Kapfin style, Like you're there, you're not coming out of it.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish this was a bit. I'm worried about their driving because she can't like turn like if she needs to make a quick decision and look left, look right, like what she can't She has.
Speaker 6: An easy answer. She got all those ducks in the way, so she's never really been able to see because all the ducks. So it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Okay, I wasn't driving when it was really horrible.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm super cautious because I'm in what they call the vertigo hangover. After getting the maneuvers them, you're in a vertigo hangover, and so I'm just more super cautious. But technically, if I had to move my head, I could. I just don't want to because I I'm scared. My body's relearning how to body again.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because if you like tear an acl and then it heals back, it takes a long time for you to actually put pressure on it to cut because you're nervous that it will. You have your brains like, be super careful and do not put pressure, Do not use that muscle because it could tear again, even like subconsciously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what my brain.
Speaker 4: My head doesn't want to move because it thinks it's gonna end up on a tilt roll again. So I'm I'm eighty percent better and enough to drive and function, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I'm very scared too. I don't want this topic again.
Speaker 6: Retro reference. No one will get me the Brady Bunch episode where they drop the briefcase in the courtroom to make the guy turn his head when he did in a neck brace.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I kind of remember that.
Speaker 6: Kind of that's how they in the case because they drop and he goes huh, and then it's like the judge's like case dismissed.
Speaker 3: That's a story.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 1: So can I tell you something I've been thinking about?
Speaker 6: All right, we're out of here, of course you can, of course.
Speaker 1: Well you brought up neck brace? And does anybody ever sleep in a neck brace?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we.
Speaker 6: All the time because I gotta feel just just three two one, all the.
Speaker 2: Talk, amy all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I have really nothing more to this than that I've not used a pillow the last couple of nights because I saw a video talking about how I should be laying flat on my back with my neck flat, because I've been having like different issues with my neck getting stuck. But the problem is I'm laying flat with no pillow. But I'll wake up like this, still flat in my bed. So if I sleep with a neck brace, that may hold me in place. Do people do they don't sleep with the neck brace. It is so painful. I've had to do it the past few days. I just I haven't even thought about this enough to even google it. One.
Speaker 6: Alright, I go, I gotta call it. I gotta call it what.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: These top two made a lot of us laugh out loud. This one right here in the number two spot, Lunchbox thinks that Scuba Steve wrote something and is out of office email and he's like, why would somebody do this? Well, we had a learning lesson with Lunchbox in what some acronyms mean that maybe.
Speaker 3: He did not know before number two.
Speaker 6: We have to make Lunchbox leave the room just for a few minutes, and he's gonna come right back in during this same segment. This is a bit of a science experiment. Make sure he can't hear out there.
Speaker 12: Bye, guys, yes you miss me.
Speaker 6: Just set him in my office. It'll be two three minutes max. Lunchboxes walking out of the studio. I need a thumbs up whenever he cannot hear. Okay, they're walking out to make sure that he can't hear. Looking at the guys, they are putting lunchbox in a controlled environment. Is he being stubborn or and now I have a thumbs out, fine out, okay, Like I'm gonna bring him in. And then there's this bit that he sent and I don't know if he's bitfishing where he believes it or if he's just like playing a character to get a bit on the air. Okay, okay, because he is outrageous and he does say stuff and he means it most of the time. But sometimes I think he can't be this dumb. I think he's playing. I think he so we're gonna bring him in. He's just gonna do this segment. I don't think he's this dumb, But I just want you guys.
Speaker 1: So when he what do we do when he starts doing it?
Speaker 6: Just let him do the segment. What I just want you guys to think about is do you think he's don't make the no way don't Is he being for real or is he just creating this bit because he wants to get something on the air.
Speaker 8: Is he this okay? All right?
Speaker 6: Bring him in. He doesn't know what's going on. Obviously, he thinks we're playing a game or something. So Okay, Lunchbox is coming back.
Speaker 8: In the studio.
Speaker 6: He's also gonna act kind of weird because he doesn't know what we're doing. He's gonna come and be like, Eh, that's that's clatform. Make it feel like.
Speaker 8: There he is. Okay, you're back.
Speaker 12: I like the fake claps.
Speaker 8: That wasn't fake.
Speaker 12: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: No, there's no reason to know what's going on. You'll find out later. Not so much now, but you'll find out later. So Lunchbox is a low irritated at Scuba Steve, maybe not even irritated about his email.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, he needs to be more professional, Like he's the executive producer of our show, and like when he's not in the when he's not here, he has this message. It's like, eh, I'm on vacation, like I emailed him about something.
Speaker 6: Hell, it's an out of office reply, just so everybody knows. Yeah, okay, so it's a out office.
Speaker 1: Reply actually responsible, Yeah, so what it say again?
Speaker 12: He said, Ooh, I won't be back till Monday.
Speaker 7: I live, I'm out of town.
Speaker 12: In people's face, like why do you say it?
Speaker 11: You have?
Speaker 6: Do you have the exact thing? Can you read it verbatim. You know what.
Speaker 8: I did see this email and I was like, Wow, man, who knew you were going on vacation?
Speaker 6: Why are you rubbing it in my face? Man, I don't think it was vacation. I think he had a scoopa took a personal day off.
Speaker 8: So it said.
Speaker 12: Until Monday. There might be a delay in my response. I will get back to you as soon as I can. If there's an emergency, please text me.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, who writes that? Who writes it? Wait?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: So it's spell.
Speaker 6: You say?
Speaker 16: I would go, oh, multiple multiple stop everybody stop? Everybody stopped because you got get.
Speaker 1: Because I would be like, oh no, you would.
Speaker 12: Like everybody crazy?
Speaker 6: Is everybody Bobby?
Speaker 1: You're okay?
Speaker 6: Playing? Okay? Thank you, Emmy, you were convincing me. Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I started you're selling it. Oh so you thought that that was in a rubbing it in if he just want that to you? What if he had said it were if you emailed him you just got.
Speaker 12: Ooh, I'd be like, okay, why I do need to be mean about it? I'm just tell me that you're not gonna reply till Monday. I don't know why I got like, my email is gross what you're written. If you're to right, well I may put more o's too. I mean, if you want to really rub it in, put a lot of o's. But I got it, and I was just like, Okay, I don't know why you'd write that for a weekend, but okay.
Speaker 6: Cool And how do you how do you write?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh oh, okay, would you mind hoping out of the room for one second? I see, man, just real quick, real quick science experiment. Okay, let me know whenever he is clear, he think, is he going back to my office? Guys?
Speaker 8: I have to find another word? Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh?
Speaker 6: I mean everybody, we all know this right out of office and out of office reply. Is there any chance that's what I'm saying? Is he is he doing a bit on us?
Speaker 1: Ooh?
Speaker 6: Or does he really think that that's what Scuba Steve was saying in the email?
Speaker 1: I think that's what he really thinks.
Speaker 4: There is no I really he thought he doesn't know he does not know any version of shortened words.
Speaker 6: You think it's ooh?
Speaker 1: He knows like hes f y.
Speaker 6: I Oh, here's what we're gonna do. Can we prepare a an acronym game. We're gonna run this by lunchbox later and then in the middle of it, we're just gonna go I'll do like yeah, P S A F Y M V P oh oh oh do the A K Y what you know? Okay, But I'm gonna throw I'm gonna throw oh oh oh oh in there and see if he gets that. So the question is, do you think he's full of crap and just bitfishing here because he wants to get a bit on the air, or he is ignorant as to what oh oh means? Which is it a man? No, No, he's an adult man who's been working in the office forever. And it even says out. It even says out of office like it's on the thing is this scuba steeds out of office reply until Monday, until Monday and.
Speaker 1: Then says ooh, But he may not be putting two and two together.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's ever even used that though, Like he's never put an out of office on or anything.
Speaker 1: So I don't think he's putting two and two together, well, neither of I I've never put that, have y'all?
Speaker 6: No, never, No, But it does say on top of it, says in small like officials is out of office reply, Okay, we're gonna do the game with him. We'll do it next segment or something. Okay, but what's your vote is he.
Speaker 1: I used the word ignorant ignoran because you've said before like, if you don't know something, you haven't learned it yet. You can't judge somebody who.
Speaker 6: Worked at office though for twenty five years, right, but not everyone uses it. And he thinks he's gonna go ooh, okay, okay. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two and of course in our number one spot, this was hilarious. Amy got an email about being invited to be on a podcast, but we're like, that's definitely a scam. She set up the interview anyway, just in case we're going to see what was going to happen if it was going to be a scam or real and we scammed a scammer in a way kind of well we you know, messed with them.
Speaker 1: But just listen for yourself.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious and if you want to watch it instead, it's all up on our YouTube page number one.
Speaker 6: So as we do this It's eleven am Central Time on Tuesday, so this is being recorded right now as we're trying to catch the scammer that's trying to scam Amy. Now, the quick story is they're setting all this up. Guy reached out to Amy. He's like, we want to schedule you on this podcast. It's Kaylin Lowry Lowry from mom, I just got to I just got to.
Speaker 1: God an email from.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me set it up before you give a hold on. So we only brought it on the air because we thought it was funny that Ammy was getting invited on the podcast not Lunchbox, because he's a massive fan. And then we realized this is one of the possibly one of those scam emails. So then we decide we want to try to scam the scammer, so we're trying to set up a meeting with him right now on Zoom. Amy said I'm happy to do the interview, and they went back and forth. He sent a zoom link. We have the zoom link. We're trying to figure out just to put the code in and not the link so we don't get hacked as a show.
Speaker 8: But that meeting ID looks weird.
Speaker 1: Man, No I feel like it's fine.
Speaker 8: It looks different.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have to stop you for a second. Here we're two minutes away from the event happening. Go ahead, You're going to click on the link in our v mix computer at our work. No, no, what are you doing?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 8: No, I'm putting in the meeting ID in the password.
Speaker 1: Go into your zoom so you're not clicking anybody else's link. You enter the ID in the password, the info is in.
Speaker 8: Do I click connect?
Speaker 6: But the moment he starts taking over your screen, that's part of the scam. Our whole company goes Now do you have to get out of meat?
Speaker 1: I really feel like this is an initial meeting. They like to do gain my trust so that I will give him my Facebook info because remember, guys, Facebook is the goal here.
Speaker 6: Okay, we have to do on somebody's computer. I don't want to take I don't want to take down the entire iHeart Corporation.
Speaker 8: Amy said, it's SAE, so we're doing yours. Amy.
Speaker 12: If you enter the a meeting idea and password, you could potentially be hat. It does not matter about clicking entering the password and ID.
Speaker 8: Okay, they're not doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's going to get into our zoo.
Speaker 6: Okay, we need somebody to step up as tribute.
Speaker 8: Somebody can find I thought it was fine.
Speaker 3: Oregon.
Speaker 6: How can they if we're just putting in a name and password, how can they hack us?
Speaker 5: Well, because they're getting in on the back ends, they're getting in an HTM.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do it on.
Speaker 6: Our read the email. So I have an idea. I have an idea. We're going to get around it. But wait the email.
Speaker 1: As we were talking, an email came in just saying are you joining in the next five minutes? Question mark? Thanks? So there they're ready.
Speaker 6: Okay reply, Okay, this is what you do. You set up one Now, this is what you do. You set up a meeting and say, hey, try to get in. It wouldn't let me. Would love to talk to you. I've set up a zoom. Here's the link to get in. You set up a zoom, they come to your zoom, it can't be hacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you have control.
Speaker 6: Then you have control over it.
Speaker 12: Okay, we're going to control the scammer, Mike.
Speaker 6: I will say one other thing.
Speaker 10: Do not allow them to remote access anything?
Speaker 8: Okay, right?
Speaker 1: If I give him a link and he clicks on it.
Speaker 6: That he doesn't get remote access.
Speaker 10: If for some reason he asks for a remote access to your computer because he wants to show you something or pull something up, that's the part where they can hack you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I created a meeting. I'm going to go andvite him.
Speaker 6: Did you reply to the email?
Speaker 1: I said, yes, I'm ready, but i'll reply. Okay, I haven't.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we're in the middle of it here. We're trying to scam a scammer.
Speaker 1: Okay, dogging in and can't.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: I tried to access the link, but I can't access the link.
Speaker 6: It was not successful. I've set up a meeting. Here's the link here, but.
Speaker 1: It was on successful. Further, calm, that's how he talks to me. Further, I set up a link for you.
Speaker 6: Because I really want to do it, so we can get started. Can you google and see if I putting in a code, if you put in a.
Speaker 8: He's there a camera.
Speaker 6: I'm going what do I do?
Speaker 1: I admit him.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, you are going to do it?
Speaker 1: Be casual? Hello, Okay, Oh sorry, I'm good. How are you John?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 13: All right? Is this a good time?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's a great time.
Speaker 13: Perfect. So are you familiar with Kevin like who they are?
Speaker 17: Like, did you get a chance to visit the page and watch some of the previous interviews on her Facebook?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very familiar with her, and yeah teen mom, sixteen and pregnant and then obviously everything she's done since then.
Speaker 13: All right, so this is going to be a Facebook Okay.
Speaker 17: So it's going to be only on Facebook. It's not on Instagram, not on YouTube, not on any of the social media dotfork. We just want a Facebook live podcast session in which like she's looking for some different artists, public figures, musician just to be a part of this podcast. So she's looking for Ammie Brown. So are you managing her Facebook?
Speaker 1: Amy Brown's Facebook? Am I managing it?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes I am?
Speaker 1: I am, I I am Amy Brown.
Speaker 13: Okay, you're on a video Okay, it's not like you are. Okay, I can see you now. Yeah, are you going to be it's an audio session?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, I thought we were gonna be on video Liken, Oh no.
Speaker 13: No, this is an audio session.
Speaker 17: You will have a video session with Kalenka, arrange a meeting with you and her, and this is going to be I thought like it's someone from the management.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry about that. Okay, I didn't see.
Speaker 12: You on the zone.
Speaker 13: Okay. So it's going to be a Facebook live event.
Speaker 17: So Facebook have two different kind of live Facebook have live stream, Facebook haveb live events, and in both ways you go live. In Facebook live events, you can invite people to come and join with you, but in Facebook live stream you cannot do that. You can only do your personal life individual lives. Have you done any live event on Facebook before in the last ninety days?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: I haven't, okay, So can you check on your page?
Speaker 17: Like, do you have the live event section active on your page? If you have a laptoper computer in front of you, So.
Speaker 1: Are you saying live event a live event?
Speaker 17: Ok I also have two different types of live Facebook have live streams and live events. Okay, live event policy? Is it in the last ninety days you've never done any live on Facebook?
Speaker 13: You must need to activate your life okay. So that's why I'm here just to see like if you have the live vin session acting on the page or not?
Speaker 1: Okay? So where do I go to do that?
Speaker 13: Go to professional dashboard okay, okay, go to events mm hm and see do you have anything over here?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Vince, Yeah, I don't. I'm on, Can you help me?
Speaker 13: I don't sure? Professional?
Speaker 1: I met the professional dashboard.
Speaker 13: The west side. If you can read those options for me one by one on the left, what you can see?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 17: Wait?
Speaker 1: So am I the host of the event or she's the host?
Speaker 13: She will be the host. You just need to join as a co host.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's why you need to use my page yep. Okay, Well, I don't really know what to click on because I thought I clicked on it.
Speaker 13: But you can share the screen and walk you through from your side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't really know how to share the screen.
Speaker 13: I'll keep you having your manager or someone with you. You can just ask them if maybe they know.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, let me let me get her in here. Morgan, Yeah, can.
Speaker 17: You help me?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Why do you need access to her screen?
Speaker 13: I don't need access to her screen?
Speaker 17: Yeah, you just just want her to share the screen so I can walk her through step by step from her son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sharing the screen is sharing access. Can you can you walk me through the steps and I can do this.
Speaker 17: On your side?
Speaker 13: You can do that, go to her Facebook. Okay, go to a professional dashboard. Yes, then on the left side you will find events.
Speaker 1: Okay, the covents, Yes, we're in there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right. No, see on the tome what it says.
Speaker 4: There's no active posts, there's no active invitation. So wouldn't she be inviting Amy to co host?
Speaker 13: No? Do you have a creative join event?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Guys, John, I once did something like this with Angela Yee for real? I see it here? Okay, I did?
Speaker 4: So is she not creating the event and Amy you? You had said earlier that Amy would be co hosting on it.
Speaker 13: She just needs to join.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's no invitation for her to join.
Speaker 13: Okay, so she must have a join event. Can I share my screen with you for a second.
Speaker 4: If you want.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that's the best idea.
Speaker 4: But if you would be inviting her to co host an event, it would be showing up on this event tab and there's nothing under here.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you were.
Speaker 15: Just sadly because we didn't invite her at the moment. Okay, So can you she will invite events? You have once you have to join events section, then she can be able to join. But for joining an event, you must have two options, creative in and join event. Okay, let me just send you a screenshot.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I love your accent. Where are you from?
Speaker 13: I'm from India? My accent is not good?
Speaker 6: What where's he now?
Speaker 1: I love your accent. She has the option to create event or join an event? So can you send the imitation to I have.
Speaker 13: Sent you the screenshot? Can you just open the zoom sets?
Speaker 6: Hey? Who are some of less?
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 13: How long do you worked with Don't be afraid?
Speaker 1: How long? How long have you worked? How long have you worked with Kail?
Speaker 13: Okay, guys, I think you think like it's a fun chat. It's a fun conversation. It's so fun. Actually it's not.
Speaker 8: Today.
Speaker 1: I thought we were doing a fun thing with Kaylin, Like we're fun.
Speaker 13: Okay, take your time, guys. You're safe. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you're not safe from what.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what you're trying to send in this screenshot. This she has access to all of that. All you have to do if you are working with Kaylin, then she needs to send the invite through on the Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Oh he's gone. He hung up? Well, he said he goes. I said, I love your accent. Where are you from? I'm from India. My accent's not good.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: My favorite part was don't be scared, you are safe, you.
Speaker 6: Are scared, don't be scared.
Speaker 12: You guys think this is fund on video.
Speaker 1: I had to turn off the video because you can see that.
Speaker 8: Was crazy. Man.
Speaker 6: Well then also I think Amy wanted to get a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I did think for a minute. Once I saw the Angelie thing, I was like, I forgot I did something like this with Angela and and Rachel Cruz Dave Ramsey's daughter, and it was a legit live event, And I thought, Okay, that's what they're trying to make people think that this is and it's not because he hung up, he didn't have time for our antics.
Speaker 6: Okay, so there we have it. Well, how did everybody feel?
Speaker 3: You got angry?
Speaker 8: You're and angry.
Speaker 6: You're the fact that he yelled don't be said don't be scared or don't be afraid.
Speaker 8: Like, who's like you're safe?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 6: What producer of any podcast is going to get on with somebody and be like, you're safe, you are safe, don't be scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really weird.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm we've I've never been that far into.
Speaker 12: A scam neither very, but I didn't think if we weren't here, Amy would.
Speaker 6: Have her eyes let up whenever she was like I've done this with Angela waving his arms at you, like, okay, so we shall end this. Well, because this can go on.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and get off.
Speaker 12: I think it was good that we didn't do it through our computer system.
Speaker 8: I think it's a great idea. That's good.
Speaker 6: I think they would have had our whole Okay, right, we're gonna end. The recording of this all be up on the podcast and then.
Speaker 1: Uh, well we got him to click into our.
Speaker 8: That just means that the link means nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was going to get it was kind of getting through your Facebook, is what they're They're trying to get us.
Speaker 6: Into your Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so y'all would have been fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess we go.
Speaker 6: I guess it's so sketchy, but why risk it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no reason for the biscuit. We've been hacked before.
Speaker 2: That was okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 1: That's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 4: Whether it's just on Part two to catch up on the show, or Part one and Part three where you get to know the show members a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more.
Speaker 4: I hope you enjoyed everything this weekend. Check out my podcast Take this personally. I just had doctor Harry Cohen on and he was amazing talking about how to be the sun and not the salt and basically be a good person, which sometimes we all have to be reminded of.
Speaker 1: That in day to day life.
Speaker 5: And then follow the show at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Go check out our YouTube page. Lots of content up there, but for anything else I don't have. That's where we are again, brain as much I am, I'm surviving over here. Okay, guys, have a great weekend.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 3: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 3: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 13: Bobby Bone Show and follow ed web girl Morgan
Speaker 3: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.