Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, Here comes Garrett. Yes, with a new phone tap. What's the phone tap all about? All right, Nicole wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Matteo. Well, Miteo recently dropped off his laptop to the computer store because it was broken and he needs it for work. So I'm going to start the call to boyfriend Matteo and say there's a slight little problem with your laptop. You shouldn't play with a guy's laptop. This is bad or good. We'll see if your phone tapping, we'll see what happens to garrett'shone tap. Let's listen in. Hello, Hey, I'm looking for Mateo.
Speaker 2: So nice. Yeah, that's me Matteo.
Speaker 1: Hi U. Yes, this is Todd at our old You brought your laptop in correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is fast.
Speaker 1: We did run into a problem.
Speaker 2: What's the problem?
Speaker 1: We cannot find your laptop.
Speaker 2: You can't find my laptop.
Speaker 1: Yes, it seems to be misplaced.
Speaker 2: And I mean you need to find it right.
Speaker 1: Correct, We've been trying to for the past few hours. We think it might have been stolen.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. How do you lose a computer or how does it get stolen?
Speaker 1: I don't know either. This is one of the first phone calls I've ever had to make like that.
Speaker 2: They my computer, they call it. You here.
Speaker 1: If you would like a new computer, you would have to purchase it at cost.
Speaker 2: No. Hell no, you need to either find it or you're.
Speaker 1: Going to reinft me.
Speaker 2: This is both. How do you lose someone that's my life?
Speaker 1: I see that you have a master card on file, So if you would like I can? I can? All right, all right, hold on one second, I'll be right back with you.
Speaker 2: This isn't.
Speaker 1: All right, sir. You can come by anytime this afternoon or tomorrow to pick up your new computer.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm going to come down.
Speaker 1: And I do appreciate you understanding.
Speaker 2: Are Randy funny? Are you are? You walked out of your brains? I don't want a new computer. I want my computer with my information on it. You guys just ruin me. You ruined My fight is just being recorded. It's just it's this competation. Look, I need to replay this to your boss.
Speaker 1: I just started so I don't know how to do that type of stuff. Just get I'm supposed to learn how to start recording those calls.
Speaker 2: But is there somebody else that I could talk to? Maybe your boss is such a person.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not in yet.
Speaker 2: I'm you right now. I'm gonna go there right now.
Speaker 1: Call you there. Oh yeah, let's let him sit with that for a few minutes, and I'm going to call him back from here and block the number. But you're going to do the talking, so as if you're calling him.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so I don't I'll be right there. So use my credit card. I'll be right there. What hello, Hello? What hell? Where are you? Another grocery store? Okay? Or called me? They lost my computers? You lost your computer? And I'm gonna chill somebody. I wait, what's how calms down the you need to come down here. We have to go to the store together. Let's you know, you can be all aggressive all someone safe like that, you know, you know, like memoio Phole officer said, you know, like I have to like stay low and just chill, like this's gonna be fine. If I'm like I'm like beyond pissed off. I'm like I'm like like I have everything in there, boy, everything are you crying. No, you're acting like someone dies. I had everything in the pervacation pictures are in there.
Speaker 1: Hey, mateo, huh whotel.
Speaker 2: Who are you with?
Speaker 1: I'm with nobody, mateo. My name is garifrom Elvis. During in the morning show and you just got phone tapped by your girl.
Speaker 2: You were laughing now like why would you guys do something like this phone