Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas.
Speaker 2: So the team that the Kansas City Chiefs were facing the Super Bowl are the Philadelphia Eagles, and they crushed the Washington Commander's fifty five to twenty three, setting a new record for the most points scored in an NFC Championship game. Is the fifth time the Eagles have made the Super Bowl and their second appearance in the last three years. Kyle Shanahan SAI Christian McCaffrey suffered the potentially seasoned ending.
Speaker 5: Pl non contact or was it previously when he got tripped up.
Speaker 6: You think it showed.
Speaker 2: They showed that play, but you knew as soon as like that knee buckle when he took on you could see that knee buckle and then he gave himself up, so you knew something. I was like, damn, that is the key leaves did the calf go? But Kyle Shanahan just said this press conference kissed Christian McCaffrey. So for the potentially seasoned ending, it's over.
Speaker 3: He missed that.
Speaker 5: He just had the planet is I think it wasn't right plan.
Speaker 3: I think it was the right one.
Speaker 2: No, he had a he had a calf injury that led into his achilles and and to think, oh Joe, and you know, the thing is is that I would say all the time, if you limp into the season, oh you limping out of it? Did you get healthy during the season.
Speaker 6: It's impossible.
Speaker 2: The number one thing when anybody have surgery or anybody have an injury, what did they tell you? The most important thing on your rest? How you get rest. He's working the dog crap out of you.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 5: You so much because in order to get you back to the playing speed and get you acclimated to game tempo, you got some type of work. You gotta put some work because once they put you out there, you gotta put that work.
Speaker 6: Firing aden boys, moving the boys. Damn, I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, I'm sad.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen's next touchdown will make Buffalo Bill's history. With his next touchdown, Russian or passing, Allen will become the Bills all time leader in touchdown to passing the great Jim Kelly, Allen has been the best quarterback since has been the best quarterback in December since twenty twenty. In that span, he's first in total touchdowns passed, the touchdowns and wins.
Speaker 6: That's live.
Speaker 3: Look, I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it because the Broncos could have had him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Broncos should have drafted him.
Speaker 2: And if I'm not mistaken, they drafted Bradley Chubb to pair with Von Miller, two outside linebackers. You can keep Von and get a quarterback. You gotta have that guy. You got to have him. Okay, how many great your defense?
Speaker 3: Heal? You better have a quarterback.
Speaker 6: You think maybe they didn't like what they saw coming at Wyoming?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think small sample size too, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know sometimes sometimes sometimes scouts smiths.
Speaker 2: Hm, sometimes you overthink it. Oh, Joe, I mean you took you took brassost Waller, you take packs the lens. You're taking guys like that, guys that are not even if you just say, you know what, he's not the most accurate.
Speaker 3: His ability to run the football. That's what makes him.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a man that's two hundred and fifty pounds that can run like he can run.
Speaker 5: In fact, whatever whatever discrepancies you might have with his game, especially from a throwing standpoint, throwing standpoint.
Speaker 3: Or we could work on that. You work on that. Yes, look at the foundation. Look at the foundation. Arm you have to work with and build with you.
Speaker 6: You can take it from there. Take it from there to look how he's turned out down Buffalo.
Speaker 2: He has the arm because in order to play in the state Buffalo, you gotta have an arm because guess what. The Jets they play outside New England, you play outside, so you put them in Denver, get you outside. Kansas City is outside. You really need armed because a lot of the teams that you're gonna potentially face Kansas City outside, Baltimore outside, the Steelers outside Buffalo outside, So your quarterback is gonna have to be able to deal with the elements because in those are city stadium, not only does it get cold, the wind blows, so you might have, oh Jo, you might have snow gust and bone bone crutching, crunching cold. I'm talking about ten below, fifteen below with gust up to twenty thirty miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I sure wish we the drafted them, but we're not gonna get him now because balore him were not get it.
Speaker 5: But I like Boat both playing real well, very well for a rookie. I'm not sure if it's both nixt I don't know. If I'm not sure it's the quarterback Whisper and Sean Payton. But somebody doing something.
Speaker 3: Right over there. I don't care what it is. Just keep on winning. I would give me some both, buddy, whole boat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know they got to play the Bangals, right.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry about that? You were you got don't you got three to pride tomorrow? Who y'all play tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 6: Who do we played the Steeler? We're gonna win that game.
Speaker 8: We played?
Speaker 6: We played the Steelers.
Speaker 3: Can y'all see that chat we played?
Speaker 6: We played the Steelers. You you don't bet nothing.
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 6: You won't bet none.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be Oh Joe, you owe me so much money that mad damn.
Speaker 5: Whatever I owe you, I'm gonna pay you when we get to the tour in Fairbury and Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Dak defended Mike McCarthy, said I wholeheartedly believe in him. Dak thinks McCarthy deserves another contract. He also said he would help McCarthy McCarthy if if he had more influence on the team's development, but McCarthy said he's confused by dak comments. According to Clarence Hill, the Cowboys, Cowboys coach, McCartney said he had the most input he's ever had his head coach, Oh Lord a Mercy coach, compared to Green Bay. He is not sure what Dak meant by needing him influence on his terms. We know Mike McCarthy does not have He's a head coaching title only for.
Speaker 5: Those that understand the game of football, for those who know about when it comes to being the coach of the Dallas Cowboys organization. But that's stone the helmet. There's one person that runs a show and it's not the head coach. And it's always always been that way.
Speaker 3: You have no pull.
Speaker 8: You know exactly what Dak meant by the words that.
Speaker 3: He said, yes, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Dak what he said with a grain of salt, because guess what he said. He wanted Scott Lenahan, he said he wanted Kellen Moore. He said he wanted Jason Garrett. He said he wanted this one and he wanted that one. So what's he supposed to say, Nah, I want Mike because I want another head coach, I want another play caller. Of course, he's gonna say all the right things because if you go back and check his track track record on Joe, he said the exact same thing about every offensive coordinator, about every head coach that he's had.
Speaker 8: I mean, you have to, you have to.
Speaker 1: He has to be PC.
Speaker 5: He's a quarterback. He's the face of the franchise no matter what. So he has to say all the right things.
Speaker 1: It's not like he gonna come out and go against you know, his head coach.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, no, no, it should it. But I'm saying for him to say, Mike, let me ask you a question. Do you have any say on the final fifty three? Do you have any say in free agency? Do you have any say in the draft? So if if that's the case, so I'm just trying to figure out, what do you mean you have some sat.
Speaker 6: Wait then he say he had more save, more control, and more say than than he had in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I disagree. Maybe maybe, oh Joe, maybe at the end. Maybe at the end he didn't have the same amount of say. But it's hard for me to believe throughout his entire tenure that he had more say in Dallas that he had in Green Bay.
Speaker 1: You know what they get, right, huh chipped, that's what that get.
Speaker 2: You know. Damn well, we'll see now by saying that, you know, you take some of the owners off Jerry, so we can't blame Jerry fully. So Jerry can say, oh see, he would out then say that he had some say, let's get his ass up out of here because we lose it.
Speaker 3: Brock pretty reportedly seeking a control contract billion dollars a year at all.
Speaker 8: But go ahead.
Speaker 2: All I know is I ain't get him nowhere in there. No fifty million. I'll give you one of them a thirty five forty million.
Speaker 3: What you think you're gonna say? What you think you're gonna say to that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, play on, play on the uh guess what what we'll put you on. We'll put you on what you call it for two years?
Speaker 3: Oh here, gonna bet on hisself like Kirk Cousin.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, let him bet. You always hear the story of everybody bet what about them snake out stories? There's a reason why those winnows don't open in Vegas. You notice that on Joe, you and you in the casino though none of them rooms open. Those windows don't open, do they.
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: You haven' asked himself? Talk don't open. I want to give some fresh air talking talk. You are ain't gonna take the easy way out, you know what?
Speaker 3: But they might, they might.
Speaker 5: They might have no choice but to pay party because listen, you don't want to pay what he's worth or what the market says he should be paid. Well, she's going at the quarterback position. You have no one to replace them.
Speaker 3: You don't have no choice. I'm not paying them, no fifty million dollars. They had a choice not to pay Daniel Jones. Right, okay, what what did what did that pay? What the Tampa? What did the Tampa play Baker may.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, years you have a big a Baker Mayfield type contract. Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, that's feasible. That's feasible.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure he would even complain about that.
Speaker 3: He would I'm not giving him a fifty million. That ain't happened. I don't know.
Speaker 5: That quarterback position is very very very very important, and sometimes if you want it bad enough, you will overpay for it.
Speaker 3: This No, MVP is not over.
Speaker 2: It is not over. And that's why I always advise people. And I used to vote for a decade. I had a vote. I voted for the m v P. I voted for the first two the All Protein. I voted for the wards OJI you know, Offensive Player of the Year, Defense and so forth and so on, and I waited to the bear and I took it serious. And I obviously, you know, being in the studio, get an opportunity to watch all the games. I ain't just watching highlights. I'm watching because that's why I felt very comfortable. I took it seriously. I'm not just going by excuse me, guys, I'm not just going by names, because I think the All Pro Team is serious because you're talking about the best players regardless of conference. So I'm just not your name. Your name means nothing nothing. I'm basic on play that year. I'm not trying to take away the All Pro teams that you got selected on before. That's not what I'm trying to do. But if I don't feel you deserving of that honor this year, I'm not voting for you. It's really that simple. Yeah, But Lamar and I said this, I said, y'all got to look at Lamar's stats. I mean, the man has thirty seven touchdowns, four picks, and then you throw in his rushing total, so he's forty touchdowns with like six or seven turnovers. You look at it, you look at his passing numbers. That's what Aaron Rodgers was doing when he was winning MVP, throwing forty plus touchdowns with single digit interceptions.
Speaker 3: That's what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: I do think, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, bigging like, but hold on, he got a guy that rushed for sixteen hundred yards in his backfield, So so what what what are we gonna do with that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And so I think I think that you know it. His numbers are his numbers now right now. If you if I had a vote, I probably would vote for Lamar, right I would?
Speaker 3: I would. I would vote for Lamar.
Speaker 6: Has your vote?
Speaker 5: Is your vote swayed because of the performance that Josh Allen Josh Allen just like it was just.
Speaker 2: Like it was swayed when Lamar and lost and he didn't just like it was swayed when he played against Pittsburgh. Remember, he didn't play well this week. He came back and he played better. And you look at the last couple of weeks, Josh Allen had like ten touchdowns in two games.
Speaker 3: How can it not?
Speaker 2: But we gotta be a fair We got evaluated on what we see. They got two games left. I do believe Lamar Jackson can win and be interesting to see. I bet those odds for Josh Allen winning the MVP ain't what they started today.
Speaker 3: I bet you that. What are the odds now? As well?
Speaker 2: He started at minus nine hundred today, right, I think he started at minus nine hundred.
Speaker 6: You know what I don't like.
Speaker 5: I don't like the fact that when it comes to the MVP Award it's an individual accomplishment, but when it comes to what's necessary to win it as far as the team's success as well, they take that into account as well. Because if we were talking about MVP from a statistical standpoint in stats, I look at Joe Burrow and oh yeah, as myself, well why is he not in the conversation, And then everyone says, well, the team itself is losing, so therefore he's not.
Speaker 3: You know, he's he's I mean, he I mean, he goes.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a chance I mean, he doesn't make the playoffs, You're never gonna get the m v P on the guy that didn't team to make the playoffs, right right, right.
Speaker 3: But and that's the thing. I think Joe's had a phenomenal season.
Speaker 2: Now that they have a they had a record similar to uh Lamar's, or they had a record similar to Josh Allen, we got we got a whole different discussion. Yes, yes, but I mean the guys MVP and the guys what he's seven and eight h can be really tough.
Speaker 5: I know it's tough, but but again, that's why I just said, how the gold posts move when it comes to discussion on a on a on a trophy that's based on individual accomplishman and accolades, on what you've done individually, you know, So using the team's success as the reason why you can't be in the conversation, it throws me off just a tad bit because at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, what do those stats means if you're not winning? Because at the end, and this is what I used to argue with my co host, my partner on FIRSTEP on Undisputed, I said, it's still a stat award. You're not gonna you go fifteen to oh and you got three thousand yard passing, and another guy goes ten and six and he's got five thousand yard passing and forty touchdowns and you got three thousand yards and twenty touchdowns. You're not winning that award. Go back and look look at all those years Drew Brees was throwing for five thousand yards. How many MVPs did he win?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a state award. But I need I need those stats to equate the wins. Right, So if I'm piling up a bunch of stats, oh Joe, and I ain't getting no wins because people go like a brou Yeah, well hell you behind? All you doing is you stat paddy right? Because none of those numbers goes towards wins. Like I said, y'all don't believe it. Go back, can look at Drew Brees and look at me. I think he got four or five five thousand yard passing season.
Speaker 3: But when you.
Speaker 2: Losing, how can I give you an award like that? Because your stats doesn't equate to wins. Lamar's stats is equating to wins. Jared Goff although he doesn't have I mean he had an outstanding day today. You look at a Josh Allen, his numbers equates to wins. Saque his numbers equate to wins. But I think the only thing that's really hurting Lamar is that he got a sixty almost a seventeen hundred yard rush in his backfield, who's averaging five and a half yards of care. He's got thirteen fourteen rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 5: When I think about it, you know, chat y'all might not like this, and Unkie might not like this. I mean, Joe Burrow hasn't been in the conversation for MVP all season long because of our record. Yes, right, correct, But the last two games, these last two games after we beat the Broncos and on Saturday, I'm telling you right now, I'm letting you know.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: You know, Patrick certain Junior, you got to deal with Jamar Chase and T Higgins. So add bow knicks ain't nothing. You're gonna get mixed. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go into Pittsburgh the following week. We're gonna win that game.
Speaker 3: And then when we make it and we we have an.
Speaker 5: Opportunity to go into the playoffs because the football guys happen to bless us that that MVP competition is gonna have to change.
Speaker 2: There's a good chance. So y'all, it's gonna hurt. Y'all beat the Broncos and then lose the final game of the season. It's gonna hurt. That's gonna hurt. Oh, that's gonna hurt so bad, because I know you're gonna be happy what I tell you.
Speaker 3: I told you if they hurt, that they're gonna hurt, Like say, brand new shoes.
Speaker 5: It is, it is, and that that would probably that would probably be another moment that I would get emotional on camera and I don't care who laugh, and I don't care if make me a meme because I still love.
Speaker 8: And bleed and live the game of football.
Speaker 2: Michael Pennick Junior will take over the starting quarterback in job from Kirk Cousins. The number eight pick in the NFL draft, Pinnis will make his debut as an NFL starter Sunday against the Giants in Atlanta. Raheem Moore said, there was a football decision, and we're fully focused on preparing the team for Sunday night game against the Giants. Pennis Junior resealed he found out when he's getting Falcons that he was getting the Falcons starting gig while shopping at Costco for hot dog.
Speaker 3: Do you like the move, Joe?
Speaker 5: I love it, even with them still having an opportunity. I think they think they need to make a change. They need to make a change. Get that offensive spark, get that team a spark. I think it was smart by the coach to make the decision. I'm excited to see what Pennick can do, obviously being somewhat of a dual threat quarterback, as oppos was Kirk Cousins, who was somewhat stationary.
Speaker 6: He has to play better, he knows he has to play better the last what for last two or three games? You can't. You can't play that kind of football. You just can't.
Speaker 5: You can't turn the ball over like that and put your team in harm's way and expect yourself to compete, let alone even have a chance at winning the game. Playing the quarterback position. That god damn bad.
Speaker 6: Like that was bad.
Speaker 2: That was very bod I thought I thought that he would like keep the job, oh cho for the simple fact that's still a game behind. But They're like, look, the Giants coming in, it's just as good a time as they make that change. But think about it, Kirk Cousins gonna make sixty two million dollars this year. He's got another thirty eight million coming in next year. That's guaranteed either way. And they well, yeah, they gonna bring it back. They're gonna bring it back. But can you imagine sitting on the bench next year behind Penning Jr.
Speaker 3: Making Oh? Now, no, you can't have you can't have. No, you can't have no guy making thirty eight What.
Speaker 6: The hell they're gonna be at?
Speaker 8: What you're gonna, Donna?
Speaker 6: They can't, they can't.
Speaker 3: They can't cut him. You gotta you got to try to trade him, and you might have to take some of that salary on, but you can't have it.
Speaker 5: They have to pay most of the saality like the Broncos is doing with Russell Wilson and huh mm hmm, yeah, I mean, I mean, where where else do you see him fit?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 6: Where else do you see where quarterback is?
Speaker 5: In their need and dire need of a quarterback, especially with quarterbacks coming out to draft.
Speaker 3: Is the Giants, the Raiders, the Giants, the Raiders. There's two.
Speaker 2: Now they're probably going to be in the market to select one. But what's to stop them from from the Giants and the Raiders from doing what the BRONC what the draft the quarterback and didn't make it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay there that means that means they would be bringing Kurt in on a one year deal.
Speaker 3: If anything, well, if you trade for him, you got the remaining deal.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a four year deal, like one hundred and something million, like one hundred and eighty million dollars for it was forty five million a year. Now the question is O Joe, I mean Cleveland needs a quarterback. I'm trying to think who else needs a quarterback? EFC see where LC?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, wait, wait a minute, what well you talk about Cleveland needs a quarterback. When Deshaun Watson comes back and he from his injury, he will be the start of next year.
Speaker 8: You dead cap money that you know that is guaranteed? Boy, they eat it.
Speaker 2: If he ain't producing his dead cap money. Let's be real, we have real conversation here. If if he's only going to give them for the production that he's given them since he's been there.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 8: I got you.
Speaker 6: I'm listen, I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 3: Where's the value in that? Look?
Speaker 2: I just I'm gonna say I'm surprised, but it just goes to show you that they're this close and they'll game back and if they beat Tampa, they if they beat Tampa, let's just say they beat Tampa. The sweet Tampa. They got the same record that means they win the division. For them to beat this close and they make this move it less you know just how bad Cousins will playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean shit, hell, God damn Ray Charles can see how bad Kirk Cousins is playing.
Speaker 6: You can't turn the ball over like that and expect to win and compete.
Speaker 3: And the Titans need a quarterback. You go, Joe the Titans.
Speaker 6: Oh man, hey, hey, I feel sorry for Will Levis.
Speaker 3: Why I feel sorry for the Titans fans?
Speaker 6: I'm serious.
Speaker 5: But when when you when you look at when you look at young bull Man and you look at his makeup, you look at his DNA, his stature, and when the eye tests in general, you know the arm strength and what he's able to do, you know, being able to run the ball as well. He looks like a Josh Allen.
Speaker 6: He doesn't play like one.
Speaker 3: He has all Yeah, he looked like Josh Allen. He played like it's time for me to go coach. Tyreek walk without punctuation.
Speaker 2: Dolphins fans panic, wondering if he was telling Mike McDaniel if it's time to leave Miami. Well, Tyreek said today, what I meant was when it says it's time for me to go coach, meanie that he want to see you guys, Teddy Bridge meaning what when we see guys like Teddy Bridgewater, you see guys like Michael Vick getting head coaching job, It's like, bro, I want to be a coach.
Speaker 3: Also when I'm done playing, Uh, you know what I'm saying, So that it's time for me to go coach. Oh Okay, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 8: I get I get it.
Speaker 3: Thank, I get it. That that's Greek. Everybody ain't it ain't cut out to be coaching.
Speaker 5: Bro, Hey, listen, I love I love Victor, I love Prime, Eddie, George, I love them boys. But to play a game all my life, all my life and understand what it took to get to get to where I did, and then retire and then go right back into that. You have to have a love impact th game and coaching and patience and understand and understanding that no matter the amount of hours you put in, sometimes it's just not enough and you don't get the results based on the work you put in.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 8: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean I can see how people were thinking, like, if the man, it's time you to go coach, and so.
Speaker 3: He was saying, if.
Speaker 2: Time for me, you go coach. In the literal sense, I need to go coach. I need to be a coach. I see big, I see Prime, I see others doing it. I want to do that also, people, you know, look, Tyreek has not had the season that he had hoped for. Uh uh to a being out had a great impact on that. He's probably not gonna make He's not gonna make the Pro Bowl. I don't think why closer he is to a thousand yards. I mean it's gonna be a long time. I mean he's gonna have to have go off. I mean, does he have six seven hundred? Did he have seven hundred yards receiver? I think he only has like a one maybe one or maybe one or two hundred receiving yard games, did you Yeah? They no five touchdown, so he's gonna need he needs he needs one ninety five over the last three games.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he'll get He'll get that in two or uch what four five games? Huh, Yeah, he'll get that. But but the thing is, o Joe, Uh. I mean when you look at Pro bowlers, I mean, the only two I can think of in AFC off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Is Chasing Judy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when right is the third? Well you take four? But I'm trying to think. I mean, I mean when we look at the AFC, uh, we take what's Nico College? How many yards the Nico? I think he missed a game.
Speaker 3: He had a hams.
Speaker 6: I think he missed about three or four.
Speaker 3: If you go ALC.
Speaker 2: If you go he got a forty nine, I say so Nico Collins because hundred touchdown to yel six.
Speaker 5: Okay, all of them, all of them gonna get They're gonna read it reach a thousand. They are everybody chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the propos vote, I mean the propo about to be a nounced but next.
Speaker 5: Week and reek still well, you know, at some point you based on name alone, he might still get that nod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might might. Carolina had Sam Donald and they have Baker Mayfield. I don't know if y'all know, but Maker Mayfield got like four or five games. Well, he throwing four touchdowns this year that he threw five today with over three hundred yards. Sam Donald through three today he's throwing thirty five touchdowns, which is the third most for for for a Viking. So I don't so clearly these guys can play given the right sort of circumstances. Now, look, they would devoid a talent. They didn't have this level of talent in Carolina, so you have to take Look, I'm not saying that it's all Carolina fault, but Mike Evan and Chris Godwin. You look at what they got in town. But now even though Chris Godwin is gone down, they still have quality receivers and they have a nice running game. You look at what they obviously, look at what Sam Darnall's throwing to. He got Aaron Jones in his backfield. He got Howkinson, who's been a Pro Bowl player. He's got Jetta, he's got Addison, he's got Naylor. I mean Look, he's got guys that he can throw the ball to. But it just goes to show you, I don't care without talent around you. Now you got some guys. Now, guys like a ma Home, So guys like some guys can like Brady, they used to elevate, could elevate. You know, not if you're in the league, you're good. But everybody is not gonna be a Jeeda. Everybody's not gonna be and Moss for the soul. But what a great quarterback like a Mahomes, he can elevate Those guys play. When you're not that level of player, you need guys to elevate your plate. And that's what the great skilled position players around.
Speaker 3: You are able to do. Baker Mayfield has been better.
Speaker 2: Since he got the Tampa that even when he was in Cleveland because he got more talent around him. Sam Donald was never going to be this good and the Jets and at Carolina because he didn't have this level of talent around it. And so if you go out and sign a Sam Donald, look at what you have. Do you have the roster that's equipped to help continue to elevate it, Because if you don't, he's not Mahomes. He's not Burrough, he's not Lamar, he's not Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: That's not what he is. And I'm not finish sit here and tell you. Because he's having and he's.
Speaker 2: Having an outstanding year, I'll give credit what credit's do, But I don't look at him as a guy that that's up a multiplier, right, no matter who you put out there, Oh Joe, he's gonna make them times too.
Speaker 3: That's not what that's Lamar, that's what that's reserved for the top four or five quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 5: That's not your one quarterbacks are you are your elites that regards to what you put around.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get the job done. We get the job done. Then if you had then you have your tier two quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Your tier two quarterbacks. Sometimes they need a little help. Now they're good, but they're not great. Now you put some good receivers around them.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they can have a game where they can have a game or two whether they are great, but more time than you need to have that hedge around them to support them. Brock Borers record sitting they pushing the Raiders to a win versus the Saints. The Raiders posted back to back wins for the first time this season with a twenty five to ten victory over the New Orleans Saints. Rookie tight end Brock Buyers led the Raiders in receiving with seven catches seventy seven yards and set several records. Buyers set an NFL record for the most receiving by a rookie tight end in a single season and the most reception by rookie in a single season. Uh hello, the most reception by rookie in a single season in the second quarter? Right, is that what you're saying? Okay, in the second quarter?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Bowers also set a RATED single season record for the most receiving yards by rookie and the most receptions.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the record the most reception by Titans Jason Witton one hundred and sixteen sixteen. They were did any boy because he has what does he happen? One hundred and eight?
Speaker 2: Because I think Malik Nighbors has like one hundred and six. He's right there on it. By zach Ertz. Okay, zach Ertz has one sixteen. Rock Bowers has how many?
Speaker 3: One o eight?
Speaker 2: Now, so he's nine catches away from breaking the record. Hey all, I know I'm throwing in the ball. I'm throwing the ball every everybody. Oh, I forgot pass Certain gonna get some votes too, because when he covered Jamal Chase had on what six seven targets? He had three catches for twenty seven yards? Get certain? And when when Certain wasn't on him, what's it called? Uh, Joey Joe Burrows Hontedy. Well, hey, oh you a guard somebody else Jamar get ready, so is gonna get some He's gonna get some votes.
Speaker 5: He good man, he good that size to be that big. Yeah, they talked, Hey listen to be that flu He take great hips, great technique. He can play off, he can play man. He's really good and always in position to make a play, always in position to make a play.
Speaker 2: I got you from Luggy, I got the boy, the luggage, this after baton to put all this stuff in here to make.
Speaker 3: Sure they get it from man. Listen, you ain't got to do that, because you know I got I got something for you. I got something for you.
Speaker 5: Since since you're talking spody, right, since you're talking spody my money, I know that you ain't met you enough about my money. I'll get a thousand. Right, do you owe me a thousand on top of the three you already owe me? How don't you running me my money? I'm backing four thousand again.
Speaker 3: Show lives. Okay, you was at three, but you see I told you. I said, Oh Joe, I don't want to bet you. Listen. I don't want to do this, O Joe. I'm gettna give you money. I'm gonna give you mone we want we want to give it to you at you want me sell it to you, I get sell it to you. Right, No, those do do do do, don't get no matter of fact. No, I want to pay. I want to pay my debt. You're gonna let me. It's my turn.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: I want both thousand dollars, right, both thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: How you want it?
Speaker 11: Buffalo Nikels rut before Graan at Buffalo Nickels. Hey, huh how you wanting?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Come on, man for real, I want Buffalo Nickels.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what No Buffalo Nils is. Don't worry about it. That's not your job.
Speaker 2: Go to the bank, go to the cashier and say you like four thousand dollars in buffalo nikels.
Speaker 3: Is there such thing? Whoa there?
Speaker 5: Gosh, I've never heard of anything called buffalo nichols. That's not a currency. That's not a currency here in the States. Can I please just zell you your money so I ain't got to hear nothingbody in the more?
Speaker 3: Teddy says no.
Speaker 2: Teddy Bear says no, you cannot sell me my money or you give me four thousand dollars a week pennies.
Speaker 3: Woo, four thousand dollars we PENNI what's what's a wheat penny? Whoa?
Speaker 2: Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: What I'm noticing is you're asking a lot of questions. But I'm asking right.
Speaker 5: I'm asking a lot of questions because down here in Miami, at Bank of America, at Chase, at Navy Federal, we don't talk. We don't know nothing about no wheat pennies. We don't know nothing nothing. But we don't know nothing about no buffalo nickels. I've never heard of these phrases, my buffalo nickels. And I told you I don't have cash out, so you can't. I don't even mentioned cash up. Everybody has zel If I don't you have an iPhone, don't you Yes, okay, you got Apple pay?
Speaker 3: Can applepay to you? Then I don't got no Apple pay? I got your pay. Now run me by money. I'm trying.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to I'm trying to pay. You talking about who keep on talking about what you got and all this right here? But the all what's you talking? Because you asked me questions? You asked me yours down for chase. Listen, listen, oh yo, please, I say, oh yo, get up off me. I was down last week. I said, oh yo, come on, old Joe, you got me up, don't you say? As a matter of fact, don't even make reference to a ball. I don't want to say soccer. I don't want to hear you say basket because they use I said, come on, old Joe.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: So now well look here, but listen. You know what you you you're a little you're a little too happy. Now you very very happy. You know who you'll got to play in the first round.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I tell you. You know who y'all got to play in the first round.
Speaker 5: Right, So I want to make sure the next week's episode, when I bring some trash bags in here, when I bring and I and we break it down.
Speaker 3: Can't coon on three? One two three? Can't coon? I don't want they hit nothing for the chat. I want you to say what you just said. You say, Oh, do you know who y'all played next week? I want you to die. I want to know Joe who then to play next week?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: So you happy? You happy? We went home? I take great pleasure in this.
Speaker 5: Let me ask let me ask you something, and it's put the people in the If you're a Bronco fan, are you that happy that we got a vacation a week earlier than you? That's it, That's all it is. We got a vacation a week earlier than you because you're gonna be home next week too, And I'm gonna help you pack. I'm gonna help you pack.
Speaker 3: Kay, what you got?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 5: Listen, hey, listen, hey one Hey, that's that boy right there. Man, that's that's that what Now, I'm not talking about your team. I'm talking about the individual that happened to play for your team. I'm talking about the individual that happens to play for your team.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He talking about somebody that plays in the blue and orange. No no, no, no, no no no. A matter of fact that your team have orange in their color. Hey, don't do that.
Speaker 9: Disgusting all laport de Glass some of that little shape off the counter that you finish celebrate.
Speaker 5: Said, it's gonna be It's gonna be a short celebration. I don't know why you're celebrating. Can I ask your question? Can I ask your question? Do you know who you guys are playing in the first round next week?
Speaker 3: Who y'all not? Okay, I understand that you're scared to say the.
Speaker 5: Name Ilay Buffalo. Okay, Okay, you know y'all playing at in Buffalo am Waye Stadium morning think. Okay, I'm just making sure you know what Josh Allen find to do the y'all he finishing your home packing? You finishing your home packing?
Speaker 3: How that make you feel? So you get listen, you're getting all hype, You're happy, but you're getting ready to go home. Anyway, next week.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys that's hard Ways with Mike McCarthy. Uh Danz Bryan Sive sounds off against the Cowboys coaching drama. That's what dav tweeted. Dan Quinn turned it once struggling franchise into a playoff contender and won his first playoff game. Until Dallas focused on winning instead of politics, Cowboys fans should not expect success soon. I'm telling you this straight poorly, just as I always do. Oh Joe, who's gonna be the Cowboys?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be I'm not sure. I'm not sure, but I just don't like the way Jerry operates. I don't like the way he operates. There was an opportunity for Mike McCarthy to be able to interview for the.
Speaker 1: Chicago Bear job.
Speaker 6: You know, Jerry blocked that.
Speaker 3: He said no.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking, well, if you're telling me no, Mike McCarthy should be upset. If you're telling me no, I can't go interview for the job. I'm thinking you're going to retain me and discuss a long term contract at some point. What was the point of even doing that, just to show that you're in control, just to show your power.
Speaker 3: Es, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: You knew he would, Oh Joe, he knew he wasn't bringing Mike McCarthy back. But no, I'm not gonna let you interview with I'm not gonna let you interview with the Bears on your timeline. It's gonna be on my time.
Speaker 8: That's the point. What what's the point?
Speaker 3: We know you're in control, we know you're.
Speaker 5: The owner, we know that the season eight isn't even in, and you're still making headlines based on your decision making.
Speaker 8: That's making absolutely no sense.
Speaker 5: Let the man go. You know you didn't want him to begin with, because if he wanted them, he would have paid him before the season even started, or paid him in season instead of.
Speaker 6: Instead of allowing him to finish out his contract.
Speaker 3: Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Remember when they lost, they lost a couple of time in the first round. They thought they kept dan Quinn. Dan Quinn really stayed because he thought he was gonna get the job. Then off from side, Jared kept b jah. I said, man, let me go out here and get me a job. You bull driving. And guess what, Bobby Wagner was available. He ain't had no b lindbacker like Bobby Wagner. Be wag Look at that know that defense? No Dad Quinn's defense. Now Kendricks played well, but be Wagg's with a different animal. But see Jerry, it's gonna be Jerry. He gonna hire coach and then he gonna tell.
Speaker 3: You who to hire. Well, this is gonna be your defensive coordinator, this is gonna be your offensive coordinator. I have a question.
Speaker 8: No, I've seen reports I tweeted out earlier today.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm just thinking, just I just threw it out there, like you know, I ain't talk to Prime, you know, I'm just thinking, well, let me see Mike McCarthy's gone, and I think about Prime.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously you know I'm not not trying to destroy no trouble.
Speaker 5: And then as soon as I tweeted it, three hours later, they go to reports, Jerry Jones reached out and Deion Sanders about the opportunity. Deon'm saying he was intrigued, you know, but he loves what he has in Boulder as far as his.
Speaker 1: Team and his roster.
Speaker 5: And I just I just I just listen, when an opportunity like that comes along, When an opportunity like that comes along, do you let it pass you by? Do you let it pass you by? I know, Deonne said I would love to coach my sons.
Speaker 8: I doubt probably.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure where Dallas is picking, but she was saying it's not gonna be there.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna be there unless they do something extravage and climb the letter, climb the ladder and go get go, get a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And I doubt it.
Speaker 8: You know they have that.
Speaker 5: You just speaking hypotheticals, But I'm just standing for the opportunity to actually coach at the highest level where you dominated when you made your Hall of Fame career.
Speaker 8: Do you really pass something up like that?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think?
Speaker 3: Are you do?
Speaker 2: But look, no, oh Joe, look we know Jerry. Jerry is authoritarian. Uh it's Jerry Well, no way, he feels. I heard Troy tonight said he don't believe the Cowboys job is coveted. It's oigh profile, but it's not coveted, he says, because coaches can't become who they are and what they we can become because of Jerry. He says, I Dan Campbell is not gonna be Dan Campbell in Dallas like he is in Detroit. Andy Reid would not be Andy Reid and the Dallas like he is in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: That should tell That should tell.
Speaker 2: Think about it, Jerry, You continue to do things your way because you won't the credit. Sometimes you don't realize how great things can be if you don't care who gets the credit. Jerry cares, and therein lies his problem. He's always carrid. That's why he fired Jimmy. He won't ever admit it. It drove him crazy that everybody mentioned Jimmy and he got no shine. So he fired a man back. Let us think it chall Let that sink here for a second, because I don't think you guys realize what I'm about to say here. He fired Jimmy after back to back Super Bowls and his oldest superstar was Michael Irvin at.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight years of age.
Speaker 2: His oldest superstar was twenty eight years of age, and he fired it. Now first Balltlet Hall of Famer and Troy Aikman, first Balllet Hall of Fame all time leading Russia, to Mmitt Smith Michael who got in on the second ballot, and they had that team together. They won another one. They missed that year. They went and got prime and they won another one. But had they had Jimmy, that's when Jerry started. They won in Spider j Jerry. That's how good that ninety five team was. They won in spite of Jerry. But had they kept Jimmy, what you see the Patriots did think about what they had. Emmitt Smith. Emmitt came in with me. So Emmitt left early. So ninety three, it should have been twenty four. Troy was twenty six, Mike was twenty. Troy was twenty seven, Mike was twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Listen, remember remember we'll see he said in color purple. Huh somebody and what somebody needs to do a jerry until you right by me? Everything you I forgot?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Every yeah, go come back over.
Speaker 5: And that's what's happening. Nothing is gonna good for the Cowboys since that fire. And now you made you made it to the playoffs. You made it, but you're always You're always going home in the first round.
Speaker 3: Oh joe, Oh Choe.
Speaker 2: Deshaun Watson underwent a second surgery for a right a Kiley's rupture. According to a team statement earlier this week, Washon reported uh to the Cross Country Mortgage Campus or an exit physical as a part of the Brown season and the process. He complained of discomfort after rolling the ankle in Miami. Am Our results demonstrated a rerupture of the achilles. They're normally in a boot for at least three months. What makes this injury so difficult to repair, to recover from. Is that when they put you in a boot, the muscles start the atrophy.
Speaker 3: You know what happened.
Speaker 2: Now you've got weakness, So now you have to build that calf muscle. Now you have to build all those muscles up because you can't do anything. It's not like an acoo. They get your butt in there the day after surgery. They got you bend in that leg. They got you raising it, squeezing that quad muscle, try to get it fired. They put in still on it to get that muscle firing, to keep that muscle from atrophy. Well, when you're in a boot, there ain't really anything that you can do. Sixty two days after surgery, Deshaun didn't have the boot on. Oh Joe, remember we had a conversation. I'm like, why is he reworking his contract when he got guaranteed money?
Speaker 3: Now we know why. Remember I said, Oh Joe, he got guaranteed. Why would I rework my contract? Y'all can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: He's gonna miss all the twenty five. He missed a large part of twenty three. He missed Damnar all the twenty four. He's gonna miss all of twenty five.
Speaker 5: I don't wish injury on nobody. You already know how I feel about Andrews in general. Uh, it's unfortunate. I've been one who's who stood high, you know, and hoping that we get to Deshaun Watson of role. This is a setback, you know for him. Uh, it's also a setback for the Browns. I'm curious to see what the Browns are gonna do at that position, knowing where they picking the draft, if they're able to find someone to to to to play the quarterback position where you bring a veteran in wouldn't be Maybe Kirk Cutting can Joe Flacco maybe come back.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what they're gonna do, but man, this is not good for them. It's not good for Jashawn and and that's that's upsetting.
Speaker 2: Look, when this thing happened on Joe, I thought what was going on with Dejean was more mental than physical. It was what transpired, and then everybody kind of knew or thought they knew, and what was true was That's not our job.
Speaker 3: We're not here to try to read, try anything or say somebody and it's not guilty.
Speaker 2: But what we can say is that when people realize and said, damn, all of this, all this, and let's just say, for the sake of bark, all of it's true, all of it's real. It's the fact that everybody knows it's the same thing that happened with Tiger. I mean, think about it on Joe. Now, this a different situation. Allegedly nothing Tiger didn't. People said Deshaun did things against the will. But what I'm saying is that when Tiger people like Tiger, you still playing golf, right right, right, it was the fact that they saw him in a different light, like yes, sir, now all of a sudden he wasn't just alsome this family married father of two, or you're a freak, and it messed with in psychologically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he won one more major after that after.
Speaker 5: That you know what that comes from as well, obviously, right, not only are you embarrassed probably about everyone knowing what how you conducted yourself away from the game of golf, But then, if anything, what you could have done is you could have stayed true to yourself.
Speaker 3: Stay true to yourself.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows now, So why don't don't change Because not only did it change, you as a golfer.
Speaker 3: You were winning majors and playing extremely well and at the height of your.
Speaker 5: Game when you were doing whatever it was you were doing.
Speaker 3: Outside outside of the golf course. If you look at guys that have built big, big brands, what of it all being.
Speaker 2: Mary, that's what we sell it. He's the all American guy. Why to point five kids, house, white, picket fence. Go look at the guys that have the biggest bringing, Jack Nicholas, Arnold Palmer, Michael Jordan's, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Patrick mahont You look at God, Kobe Lebron, James Shaq was Go look at the guys that have built these huge brands, and what do they all have?
Speaker 3: The Lord exception? What's the Lord exception? Ojo? Derek Jeter Rock. I don't talk about people that's building half a bill and billion dollar you Ojo? I got that now, don't don't do that. So maybe that's what he was looking at, Ojo.
Speaker 2: The problem is he got married and didn't have people under control, and then everybody knew it.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you're about to be I don't want everybody to know. I'm a free right freak man freak man. Yet that's me. I don't want y'all to know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people knew now they look cook us what Ojo? You walk to the course, everybody looking at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Bet tiger shook. I bet tiger shook. The coup was last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and listen everybody and everybody, everybody on that goddamn course just like him.
Speaker 3: Just everybody don't know about it. See mm h, you see a pretty girl at the golf course. I want to ship a tiger. I bet that's tiger. People you're thinking what you're thinking?
Speaker 1: O Joe?
Speaker 6: You think that is?
Speaker 3: I don't know. See, I just.
Speaker 2: Ojoe, We just we just got to keep it without with you. Yeah, but hopefully DeShawn have the speedy recovery. He's never gonna be the same quarterback again, O Joe.
Speaker 3: No, never, never.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not really about playing bro. You in your thirty you want to have a normal life. You want to be walking around like Shannon shop at fifty six and you thirty five, thirty three, thirty four. Right, you want to have someone of a normal life. You want to be able to walk without a limp. Hell you walking with a liver at thirty two? Hey, you think you gonna be a part of you sixty two. Now you're Damnar needy wheelchair. So now it's about getting a level of health back. Right, Well, you can do stuff. I don't know if he if he wants kids or he's gonna have kids, but you want to want to do something with the kids. At this point in time, I'm not even thinking about playing football. I'm thinking about hitting, tackling his rehalb, taking as serious as I possibly can, and try to heal up and get back. Because twenty twenty five is over. You're not coming back. The Patriots have hired Mike Brabel as the next head coach. Robert Kraft will replace one of his former players with another and hopes to improve the results. Vrabel is the first coach since nineteen fifty to directly succeed another coach where both played together in the NFL as teammates. Since bars Greg took over for Bart Starr as the Packers head coach in nineteen eighty four. There might be a possibility to bring Josh McDaniels back as offensive coordinator. Considering that Josh, before we talk about my Brabel, it seems to me the only place Josh McDaniels can have success is in New England.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, we'll stop right there.
Speaker 5: The only place Johns mcdam could have success is in New England when he has Tom Brady at the helm.
Speaker 2: Well, he did go to the playoffs when he had a Matt Jones. Remember Matt Jones' rookie year he had make that went ten and six. Then he goes to remember he goes to the Raiders. He made the Raiders job. Coach Belichick had this brilliant idea that I think Bill O'Brien was the coach for one year, and then Bill O'Brien leaves, and then he has two of his slappy homies come in there. Matt Patricia and Joe Judge, guys that have never called an offense to play at all their life.
Speaker 3: One of the special teams coach. The other is a DC.
Speaker 2: And you know what our first round draft pick as a quarterback that made the Pro Bowl as a rookie, that ended up taking us to the playoffs. We want to have two guys in his ear that's never ever called an offensive play. Yeah, what do you think about this? For me, I'm disappointed that mister Kraft did not give Gerardmeo more time. It'd be interesting to see if Rabel struggles and not have a great record. The likelihood of him moving on with Brabel after year is not very likely. No, everybody else that mister Craft has had not grated. He had coach Belichick from two thousand until twenty twenty three. Right twenty four, but coach Belichick was five and eleven. He got another pick, he got in the Great Beard. Next year, we know what happened to win Super Bowl and they take off. But do you like the hire of Mike Brabel.
Speaker 8: I mean I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it, but.
Speaker 1: I don't see much changing. I don't see much changing.
Speaker 5: Depending on how the draftgo, what they get in cre agency, then you get some pieces in there that could help defensively, that can help offensively, things might change, But I don't see it to be a quick turnaround that fast. I've never seen the team turn around that fast. The quarterback position, obviously, Drake.
Speaker 8: May is good.
Speaker 5: He showed flashes of brilliance. Then he's had some laws. Obviously you get that with a rookie quarterback. Depending on his growth and how much better he gets from from now to next season, then I think things will be okay for them, But I don't see him making that kind of jump where it just changes the dynamic of that team in general, and all of a sudden they turn it around and win ten eleven some games.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gonna happen, But.
Speaker 5: If they do have a loser season again, the leash for Raable will be much longer than the least for draw Meo.
Speaker 1: The volume