Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security pinterest.
Speaker 3: Now, this one is the one that we were talking about earlier. This is focused on industry specifics. Right, you don't really have to worry about unless you're doing like a hobby or something you don't have to worry about like all.
Speaker 4: Of personal stories and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You are specifically posting industry specific items here, and it's better for people who are posting things.
Speaker 4: That are very visual and creative. All right.
Speaker 3: You can become an expert in a niche, especially if you have a physical product or a hobby that you like. It's not necessarily for commerce, but people are there to find things for their home, live events, weddings, wardrobes, jury. You can post once a week here, right, think about arts and craft, custom made items, all right, post once a week.
Speaker 4: That will help.
Speaker 3: But there's a huge female population here that spends hours and I am guilty of this hours y'all searching for things. All right, So if you have a hobby, this is a great place to post on Pinterest. Remember it's good for SEO. It's good for omnipresence. Even if you're not posting industry specific think about your hobby, right, because you're just trying to get your name out there everywhere.
Speaker 4: So when people google you, that something is gonna come up. All right.
Speaker 3: Now, Notice if I told you it's a huge female population, if that is your target audience, boom you definitely.
Speaker 4: Need to be there. Get there. Okay.
Speaker 3: Then we have YouTube. Okay, the one place this is the one place that you're gonna make your long form content. YouTube is one to five minute content or longer. Right, But that's the short end. This is where you're gonna de die. Right, You're really gonna explain the content, you're gonna you're gonna want to teach people things where you want to show This is where you really want to showcase your craft.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: YouTube is owned by Google, so you can get Google rancor here, depending on what you put in your title. Right, you can edit down what you put on YouTube and then put that sixty second clip on Instagram. Make it like a teaser, right, so that way people can watch it in other platforms. Right, and then you can go like you can go like in comment on YouTuber's page. But you really don't need to spend that much time because most YouTubers are not really looking for likes or in comments, right, they're making content. Then they're going on to make more content. Okay, I usually don't see any of the people going back and responding to it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, but the other platforms it is mission critical, like ig, Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter that you do like in comment on people in your industry and then your in your space, right.
Speaker 4: Yep. So but do make sure you make your title.
Speaker 3: Oh and make sure you make covers for your videos because you want your videos to stand out on YouTube and oh, y'all can't see my screen because there's a big old participant thing right there. Sorry, all right, so yeah, make sure you make a cover so that way your video video looks catchy.
Speaker 4: And you can do that in CANBA. All right.
Speaker 3: Now, with industry specific platforms, everybody's gonna have different ones, but you can join industry specific platforms on Facebook now and now I know a lot of people are starting to take their stuff off of Facebook. I've seen several just so far this year, along with Eyo at the end of the year take their group off of Facebook because they're gonna move into their own app. All right, So what are some fit What are some industry platforms that you are aware of for your space, like for instance, personal Finance. You know, I go dive into Dave Ramsey's or I go dive into the Budget Needs's group. They have a really big group on there. But I also know just other people as well. Who have a big space because I've reached out to them to talk well webinar and things like that. So what are in the chat? What are some industry platforms that you are aware of for your space? Erness?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run. And it's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go, backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighty seen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. What's right leaves now? Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Still try to figure up his eye.
Speaker 3: And if you're not aware of any, go ahead and create your own and start researching. Okay, so what the blogs read it? You know, I'm part of a credit repair association. Well it's called Credit Consultants Association. But they have a book group on Facebook, so you can go in. I'm a part of a teacher's group on Facebook. So where to go in and actually be a part of these groups? Okay, all right? Telegram, we have one. A couple more, just a couple more. We're almost done. Telegram. And Discord.
Speaker 4: Okay, this kind of takes you off of big social.
Speaker 3: Media, but then you have your own It's basically like your own little thread.
Speaker 4: Right. It makes you an authority.
Speaker 3: You can disseminate information, but you can still put the same information on Discord and Telegram that you put.
Speaker 4: On your social medium.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't really have to think of anything new, but now these people are more tapped into you. I feel like it's almost a more personal, intimate connection that you're having. But you can provide content and you can answer questions here all right, people can act as ambassadors.
Speaker 4: You can even make it feel like.
Speaker 3: A private you know, it's only like, Hey, because you guys are here, I'm going to give you a special discount that nobody else gets. And then maybe hey, if you invite your friends, you know, they'll get access to the discount or whatever it is, Okay. Or I'm hosting a special whereveryone are, but I'm only gonna host it for those persons that are in Telegram.
Speaker 4: Or Discord, okay.
Speaker 3: And you have control of blocking people from actually posting content and just like in the Facebook group, so that they can only see your content, so that you still stand out like the authority.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey there we go.
Speaker 3: Scenario all right, Snapchat Now Snapchat may singing irrelevant because they got in a big old fight with Mark Zuckerberg when IG came out with stories, right, so yeah they I don't They didn't lose that battle. They didn't win that battle. But this is mostly for high schools and young teams. But there are still people there.
Speaker 4: Right. It takes more work. There's really no schedule functionality.
Speaker 3: But the big thing here is that if you are going to post on Snapchat, please post on Snapchat because he's still building your present brand. But be good for small events, family functions, business functions. But post it from your camera that you already have. Okay, not trying to always do live because then you have to actually be there too. You know, you have to be live to do the content right. We want to make it easy on ourselves, and we want to make sure that we can do some things that kind of syndicated and then you know, so that it will just automatically post, but you can't do that on snap Snapchat, So just do something that you've already taken from your camera. But you don't need to spend too much time on this ready for Snapchat, all right, and then your live streaming accounts which I forgot. Well, we can add add LinkedIn to this list that you got ig TV, Facebook, Live, Twitter, Live, Twitch YouTube used to be pairs quote but they've gone bye bye. Yeah, so don't forget about LinkedIn. Go live, make a schedule to go live.
Speaker 4: I need to do this myself. I don't really like going live.
Speaker 3: Because I gotta be I feel like I always got to be through the guards at all the time when it go live.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, oh my gosh, but you know, I've learned that.
Speaker 3: But look, now I've learned that we go treat our personal brand like a this so we just gonna show up, okay, and we're gonna do it right. Okay, we go do it right. But every now and then, we just need to look claim Jane Natural Beauty every now and did. That's okay too, Okay. I don't like using I really don't like using fis, but.
Speaker 4: Oh will, I'm really big on natural. I'm really big.
Speaker 3: But yes, you can't because people do it all the time, like, don't let that stop be.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts an MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand dollars legal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,