Speaker 1: This is the OTP presented by Farm Bureau Health Plans. Plan on paying less for the coverage you need with Farm Bureau Health Plans. Get a quote today at FBHP dot com. I'm Mike Keith and backed by a popular demand in the stickers Hot Seats coach Dave McGinnis from Titans Radio, and a man who has just announced that he has entered the transfer portal. It is Rhet Bryan. Wow. Yeah, that's news to me. You're going to the Cardinals network. Oh no, no, Dave pash Hi, Dave. I wanted to ask you about that though, because signing day has just finished and apparently recruiting never ends now doesn't seem to. Would you be a college coach today? I mean, would you if if you, if you had a choice.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, the thing about it is when I first started my coaching career. The thing about the allure of the National Football League, of course, clearly is the level of competition as high as you can get. But back in the day, the pay discrepancy between what you were making as an assistant in college and what you can make in the National Football League was pretty great. And the other thing that was really attractive was the National Football League had a blanket retirement package. Everybody was on the same retire and it was outstanding. And so, you know, but you want to you wanted to work at the highest level nowadays, I mean you start looking at salaries now, especially in Power five schools for assistant coaches, it's way up there, sometimes even supersedes what's being paid in the National Football League. But the recruiting part of it that you are bringing up, that's brutal. It never stopped, never stops never, It's brutal. And you're having to recruit your own guys constantly. And I mean you've got I mean you worked at the University of Tennessee for a long time, and you know, recruiting was different. Then you used to sign a national letter and you were done and that was it, and then you had your guys for three or four years or sometimes five years. It has gotten and I think all three of us probably have people that we know now that are coaching in Power five schools that they will tell you that the recruiting part of it, the consistency, I mean, the constancy of that war's them out.
Speaker 1: And you were part of it, though when you could sign national letters with different teams in different conferences.
Speaker 2: Absolutely correct, Absolutely correct.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a crazy win like that where a guy had signed two or three national letters and you didn't know exactly where he was going to.
Speaker 2: Show up, Mike, I recruited in the Southwest Conference, so you know the answers, yes to that.
Speaker 1: Well, but you could only sign one per conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Southwest Conference that it's like the Southeastern Conference. People wanted those players, so you would sign yours to you, But then other schools in the country would You'll be coming after them? So absolutely yes, Wow, it'll all be in the book.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do the book? For real?
Speaker 2: When I'm done with everything? With everything, when I'm better, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, our idea with Titan's Radio is that you're never done that you'll just go and fill right.
Speaker 2: I would. I would that that, Thank you for that, But I when when I'm when I finally finished, because I'm going to tell complete, unabashed truth, unabashed truth, and you can't do that if you still want to be within the confines of what you're doing. And I wouldn't be that disrespectful to do it while I was still very active doing what I'm doing. But uh, I've got a lot of notes. I'll let you in red read them sometime. I would you hear a lot of the stories.
Speaker 1: As they can't say the receipts have been kept.
Speaker 2: Well you, I've told you guys a lot of the stories and and I enjoyed doing that because you're both very interested and sometimes you look at me like, coach Mike, what in the world? But they're all true.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean from your time as a Southwest Conference player to being a college coach to being with those crazy Bears, and those guys were way out there complain you were with Ditka. Yes, I mean, I'm down for any Mike Didka story I can ever hear.
Speaker 2: You love Mike Dicka story.
Speaker 1: I love Mike Didka story, you really do.
Speaker 2: And I love telling them to you.
Speaker 1: Because I think the thing about Mike Didka that and RHTT can speak to this too. Mike Didka is a separate category of human beings, like he was in the movie Kicking and Scream with Will Ferrell. And there's some stuff that happens in the movie and you're like, you shouldn't say that, you shouldn't do But because it's Ditka, it's okay. Well it's it's not that it's okay as much as it is it's Ditka. So because it's Didka, it's like that's a separate category. It's well, it's Ditka. You know, does that? I mean, I'm fascinated by Mike Ditka.
Speaker 2: Well he was a fascinating and he is a fascinating person. And he the thing that's that that was so unique about uh coach Ditka, the persona out there I mean, and I mean he looked like a bear, oh gosh. And the persona of him, and and just and just and just just the swag that he carried with himself, with just being Mike Ditka was so much fun, was so much fun to be around. But he if you were one of his people, he was so good to you. I mean, I can't even begin to describe the things that he would do just off the cuff that you you know, you would go, wow, this is really cool. And it's so And there was a real dichotomy between his public persona sometimes and then what he really was. Because as as big a personality as he was, Mike, I promise you, his heart was was huge. He took care of so many people and so many things way on the down low that nobody would ever know, and it was it was pretty amazing to be around.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated by Mike Ditka. I am too.
Speaker 3: Every time he talks about Mike Ditka. I think about the one time that we had an interaction with Mike Ditka in the preseason at Chicago. And you remember, do you remember this when this happened?
Speaker 1: I don't, Okay.
Speaker 3: So Larry Stone, the godfather of Titans Radio, would sometimes do this thing to me when we were on the road. Hey, give me the biggest name in the building I wanted for pregame, no pressure, Oh, sure, whatever you know. And sometimes I would bring him Commissioner to tag lea booh, and we would get Commissioner Goodell. Well, this was I think. I guess this was after he had been released from his duties in New Orleans. This is early two thousands, and we were playing them in the preseason and so I see him.
Speaker 1: I ask him.
Speaker 3: He said, sure, kid, great, we'll do that, no problem. And I said, we can record any time that way. We're not bothering you with whatever you're doing today. And Larry is in there preparing broadcast equipment set up, and I said, Larry Stone, I'd like you to meet Mike Ditka, and we had him on pregame. I mean, where was I Maybe you were out I don't know. Maybe you were swimming in the lake out there. I don't know, But I mean, this happened.
Speaker 1: I know it happened, but I don't But.
Speaker 3: To see Larry, I mean, like the color left his face. He was like, oh my, but you're talking about he looked like a bear. That's the first time I'd ever met the man in.
Speaker 1: I was like, my lord.
Speaker 3: He was a prototypical tight end in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Well, but he would be a great tight end today coming out of absolutely. I mean what he could do. It's like you talk about Reggie White. Would Reggie White be a great player today? Yes, would Jim Brown be a great running back today? Yes, Mike Didko would be the best tight end to the league today. Yes.
Speaker 3: It's what Coach Max says about Denico Autry. Denigo Autry, he says, can play, could have played any time, any era in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of those guys are, but coach Dicka was is special.
Speaker 1: I'll say one more thing about this I'm most fascinated by him with his relationship with Tom Landry when he went to the Cowboys as a player and a coach, because from the outside that doesn't make any sense. Mike Ditka doesn't seem to be somebody who would have fit with Tom Landry in that era. And yet you say he held Tom Landry in the absolute highest regard among people that you ever heard him mention the.
Speaker 2: Highest regard, and he he He's often said about, you know how much Tom Landry really kind of kind of saved him, you know, kind of kind of saved him. And at times, uh, you understand that Mike Ditka is, as I say, at the at the at the base is just is just a really really good human being. But you know there's certain times in all of our lives where we need a little bit stronger of a guiding force in somebody, and that's that That was Tom Landry at the time. Think about this, Mike, Mike dick Is set down and hand wrote a letter when he was working for Tom Landry to George Hallis because you know they didn't end up on great when he traded him to Philadelphia. Because you know, Mike Didkin remember in his in his contract negotiations, it said that Hallis, uh, you know, threw around nickels like they were manhole covers, right, you know, And so it was. It was an acrimonious split. But he wrote, hand wrote a letter to George Hallis saying a lot of things as far as about you know, at his at his core, he would always be a Bear and if he ever had a chance, he would love to come by as the head coach of the Chicago Bears. Now think about that, you know, it wasn't one of these and of course in the age that we live in now, but a handwritten letter just expressing his true feelings. And then George Hallis hired him. And and Mike was never a coordinator. He was a special teams coordinator as a tight end coach. Think about think, just think about George Hallis, the intuition that he had too into the person and what he needed well and what to resurrect the Bears, and.
Speaker 1: What a hardhead he was and what a hardhead Ditka was or is, And for them to come together after how they had broken up, Yes, because Hallis, this whole thing was the Bears have to get back to being the Bears. That was it.
Speaker 2: That was it. The Bears had to get back to being the Bears, and Mike Dicka brought the Bears back on an international scale during that period of time, and people always ask me what was like being there? It was like football Camelot. But those I mean, those two are really giants in our profession and for them to come together like that, and for George Hollis to have to have the intuition and to know that regardless, I can put hard feelings aside. Here's what's best for the franchise right now.
Speaker 1: So when you were with the Bears in the eighties, how many times did you see offensive players called for offsides? Was it more than last weekend?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, hello, no, welcome back to the future, coach.
Speaker 2: Well, it was first of all, I think people back then knew how to line up on.
Speaker 1: Side, all right.
Speaker 2: But so, but you were right though last week. I know what you said last week on broadcast was one hundred percent truth because as soon as something like that we also saw miraculous, wasn't it We also saw it. No, you were one hundred percent correct, and we also saw it, uh with with the Eagles, with the toush push with the you know, Kelsey moving the ball forward because he had been warned about that, which is again, you know, on off sides and off sides. So what you said on the on the broadcast was one hundred percent okay.
Speaker 1: So last week on the OTP we had a little bit of a discussion. It was great and it may have gotten a little I don't think.
Speaker 2: It was really heated, but yeah it was.
Speaker 1: And you know what it was animated, Well it was animal.
Speaker 2: We never get mad, but he just get We both want to be right.
Speaker 1: But Kadarius Tony being called off sides for Kansas City in the game against Buffalo with a minute and twelve to go negated a touchdown for Kansas City that would have won the game. It was not on the last play the game. Nobody knew it was going to be a touchdown. I totally get that. Coach made the point and totally contradicted himself from dinner, which Rhet would back up because he was at dinner, Rhett, Redd, did he contradicted himself from dinner? Rhet?
Speaker 2: Rhett, at the time you did, it was not paying attention to what we were talking.
Speaker 1: No, he was eating crab but he's he's having which and Frank Craik out the window. Was Frank doing out the window.
Speaker 3: We have this game where I play.
Speaker 1: This is devolving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have this game that I started last year at the Senior Bowl where I will look at very poorly adapted editions of a doppel ganger. We I said, there's a guy that looks like Mel Blunt racing to practice here at the Senior Bowl, and he looks up, he sees this guy. He goes, but he just starts laughing. And so at dinner in Miami, I said, well, it's nice to see Frank Craik out. You're having a nice seafood dinner with his family out through the pane glass window, and it kind of looked like Frank.
Speaker 2: It's uncanny how rihtt can see somebody and just conjure up somebody in his mind.
Speaker 1: Because he's not right. It looks just that's why he's in the transfer portal.
Speaker 3: I was with Mac one day and he was picking up his dragling. I said, good to see Jimmy Ray came to pick up his drive. He had a red hat on, kind of look like a forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're gonna stop that right now. It's fun. We're to stop that right now. So we're watching the Kansas City Buffalo game. Kadarius Tony lines up off sides. My thing is, how do you call that in that instance? And it turns out that it was the first time in nearly thirty years a Kansas City offensive player had been called for off sides. The commissioner jumped and he was off sides. He was he and he didn't look to the official properly. And it's because Kadarius Tony is Darius Tony. You believe what you read? He you know, he didn't he did, he was, he was off sides. My thing was, I was stunned that they called that, because that is a call that literally had not happened to the Kansas City chiefs in nearly thirty years. After agreeing with me at dinner, which he pointed out that I paid for, then comes back when there's no dinner involved and says, oh no, he was off sides. It was the correct call. So he totally backtracks. I still contended that I was stunned that you would start calling that with a minute twelve left in a game on national television and then last weekend, Rett Brian, what happened? Games all over the National Football League offensive players are called for offsides.
Speaker 3: I wish I had taken it how many because it was several? It was was one in our game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 1: We're so now we're going to call everything? Is that what's going to happen? Now we're gonna start.
Speaker 2: Calling Here's one thing, the hand checks in the back court. Here's one thing that you know about me and officiating, especially this year. I can't tell you what they're going to call. Cannot tell you what they're gonna call now. It is so uneven across the board. But it was a Christmas miracle that all of a sudden it's revealed.
Speaker 3: But Mac, in all seriousness to follow Mike up, is it gonna be one of those things where it's like the points of emphasis that the officiating crews do in the preseason and then it kind of evens out.
Speaker 1: Rare before he answers, if you call it in the preseason, great, I think it's great. But you're calling it in December.
Speaker 3: I understand. But these things, Ebb and flows sometimes do they not?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, I mean I think you're right, I mean, you're not just like he was off sides.
Speaker 3: Somebody tweeted like, if they do this in a Super Bowl, somebody's gonna lose their mind.
Speaker 1: I mean that's my point. I mean, so somebody may lose the game. Well so, and the commissioner comes out is I just can't believe that they would get angry about a correct call. It's like, you're going to call this now, we're going to start.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't believe you wouldn't get angry about lots of incorrect calls.
Speaker 2: But do you think, and again this is for the OT people, that there was a directive saying, hey, start looking for this after that?
Speaker 1: Do I think there was a directive or do I think somebody said, you know, we might want to do we might want to prove that we know to call that. I don't think there was a directive because either or because somebody would.
Speaker 2: Have gotten off somebody said something.
Speaker 1: Somebody said something, Yes they did, I would agree with that. Yeah, I'll be looking for this a little more frequently.
Speaker 2: Somebody said something, and to your point, it was probably so that this isn't a glaring red light on top of the head of this one call let's start looking for it a little bit. Yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So what what they did is last weekend they normalized the call from the game the week before. But it's still like, really, that's that's exactly what I loved what Mike Vrabel did with the Tree Avery pass interference calls. Hey, I thought his his uh how what he said about it in the Wednesday press conference was pretty brilliant. The first one he clearly interfered, and he said interference. He broke on the ball to ear and and he did. I mean, he was in great position and he brought but he did interfere with the guy. No question about the second one, he said, what did he say he played the technique perfectly? Or I mean he just because I I mean I went back and watched that again. I can't figure out what that official.
Speaker 2: What did What did I say on the broadcast about that call? I said, his professional mile practice, I still and the other official went to him, Yes, he did and appeared to be doing the old are you sure what you use?
Speaker 1: You know, I can't figure out what he saw that. That's the part of it to me. In certain cases, and Vrabel talks about this a lot, and I think it's a great point that he makes to his players. He says, the officials are gonna look for certain tell tells that lead them to make certain calls. So you don't wanna you don't want to push this way or grab this way or whatever, or turn a guy because that's always going to get you a call against you. But in that case, I couldn't, even from behind, I couldn't figure out what he thought he saw.
Speaker 2: Well, you know why you couldn't, because he didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't anyway looked like good coverage. It was good coverage, and that's why I put it in the category of professional malpractice. That's as nice as I can say it.
Speaker 3: How about you rit the second one? I couldn't understand it, and we kept watching the replay in the booth. I'm like, hey, by the way, what about you on the Elijah Molden returned, waving in the background. Yeah, bye bye, bye bye. He's gone, so we see that. I'm like, whose hand is that? It's like you were doing a puppet show up there. You're just going bye bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, Felicia. That was I knew, as Susianda, I'm like he's gone, He's gone, it's over. That was great. It's also great to have game on with Duncan. That's right, Titans fans grab a coffee and kick off the action. Whether that's drinking a cup of coffee on the way to the game or grabbing one to go before watching the game at home, Duncan is always there to help you get your game on. Just like the pros, we need to be at our best come game time, which is why Duncan is the most important part of your game day ritual because it's always the best call for football America runs on Duncan.
Speaker 2: You know what I love about the Duncan is when we start traveling as a group. You know, once we start going to these things we're going to go to once the season is over with. You've Senior Bowl. You are the best with the Duncan app I've ever seen in my life. Thank you, and we always have you take our orders and then when we get in the car, it's it's like a feast.
Speaker 1: Well that's the idea is that your stuff is ready.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's it is wonderful, and you rack up points and you get free beverages. And for free sandwiches. I mean, there's all kinds of free.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all free. It's all free for me because you buy it. That's fair.
Speaker 1: It is fair, that's fair. It's totally fair. Injuries have hit the Titans very hard, they have, and there are guys going on injured reserve. They're guys being signed from other teams, they're guys being called up from the practice squad. It's a it's a difficult time obviously because for the first time since twenty fifteen, the Titans are out of the playoff race. Yes, with multiple weeks left in the season. Mike Vrabel said that his message to the team is we're taking it one day at a time. We're going to prepare hard every single day. But from a coaching standpoint, when you're trying to motivate a ball club and you also are in a position where you don't exactly know who you're going to have, what's the biggest challenge.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a double edged sword, it really is, because you know, first of all, you're it doesn't really matter where you are during your season, You're always going to try to improve your roster from the you know, from the bottom up. You know, we've talked about that a lot, and of course you're always you're always chumming or churning the bottom of roster. That's going to happen. But when you're getting ready to play a ball game, and regardless of what the outcome of the game, you want to win the game, sure, and so you want to do everything that you can to prepare it. The thing, and I've been in this situation before as a head coach, if you have the right people and you talk to them, they understand that regardless of what of of what the the repercussions of this ballgame on, you're still playing for your your your profession. You're still playing for your job, either where you are or where you may be. Because of the way we just talked through talking about the transfer portal and collegiate football, well, the free agency in the National Football League, I mean, you're you're auditioning for everybody every snap you ever take in the National Football League, and so it is, I mean, and you just you hope, you hope, not hope, you want your team to have built enough inside strength that to be able to not overcome the disappointment of not having the playoffs out there as that carrot. You know that you're playing for You're still playing for your job, and you're you're you're playing for the continuation of your career, whether it's where you are or whether it's it's somewhere else, and the professional pride of it has to kick in because we all know it's it's extremely it's it's a for what we all do. To be employed in the National Football League is really is really not a right of anybody. It's a it's a privilege to be able to do this. And so when you've got the chance, you've got to put everything out there, regardless regardless of what the external rewards all of a sudden look like it. You've got to internalize this a lot as a player and even as a coach during these times.
Speaker 1: You're the greatest example of that. Though. Your last game as a head coach was a famous win where you you came from behind to beat Minnesota, and I mean, everybody knows that game very well and remembers that down the stretch. Didn't you get invited to Green Bay the next week for the playoff game?
Speaker 2: And yeah it was. It was Josh McCown to to Nathan Poole in the enza we had no we had that the Cardinals. I mean, we were really a beat upo. We were down to kind of. But my message during the week, I'm glad you brought that was it was the same thing. Hey, nobody probably even is looking at whether you're going to win this game or not. And I'm not going to say nobody cares, because we all have people that care about us. But you care, I care, we care. So let's just let's go do this just like we've always done this. And we had to get an on side. Look, we had Nathan Poole from Marshall as our receiver. They had Randy Moss. I don't know if you know Marshall too. Yeah, there's any kind of a difference, but anyway, probably they were they were they were a really good football team and we weren't. But the way they played in that in that ball game, I mean, you know, I got carried off the field by a team that they knew their head coach was not going to be there probably and some of them probably weren't going.
Speaker 1: To be there.
Speaker 2: But just that feeling that that that you had come together and had worked through all of that. But it comes from first of all, you know, being honest with yourself and then being able to look at look in the eyes of your teammates and your coaches and be honest with each other. I'm gonna I'm gonna lay everything else that I have out there and then we'll we'll take what comes. But uh if if the force out rule, the force out rules in effect, and you know it's not in effect anymore. But Nathan Poole caught it in the corner of the end zone fourth and fourth and about seventeen Josh McCown ran around, you know, made about six people miss and just flung it up to Nathan Poole and he was forced out. And then they came back and there was a force out rule at the time, and so they said, you know, touchdown Cardinals. But those guys, those guys still in my you know, and I am in touch with are they in touch with me a lot? It's still a memory that they all coach Mike, that was one of the greatest feelings in the world. And yes, I was invited u you know. Mike Sherman was the head coach of the Packers. The Packers they had played, they played the end of the game because if the if Minnesota had beaten US, well, then Minnesota's going to the playoffs. The Packers were out. The Packers game finished a little before Art. They won their ball game, and you know, of course, nobody thought the Cardinals were going to be and all of a sudden they put it on the all the big boards, and everybody stayed in lambeau Field to watch it, to watch the end of it. And when it ended, I mean finally, when I got into the after the press conference, got into the coach's locker room. Mark Hantley was the GM and Mike Sherman was the head coach. They were on the phone, Coach, make this is the most this is fabulous. The place went wild. Thank you so much. We want to invite you to the playoff game. And I said, you know what, I probably won't be able to come. I said, how about bringing Nathan Poole to the And they went, you think he had come? I said, call Paul Jensen, who's the PR director. Let's make that work. So they brought Nathan Poole to the playoff game. He's like the Pope, waving everybody out.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: And I got and I got, I got for for months afterwards, cheese baskets, you know, from from the green Bay fans, Thank you, coach Max, thank you for the playoff game. So I had a lot of cheese baskets I could hand.
Speaker 1: Down every time we go go back there. He's wildly popped.
Speaker 3: I mean, I call him the mayor of everywhere, but it's really true, and Green.
Speaker 2: Bay was the green Bay fans are are legacy fans now they know they know ball and so they ain't Coach Max. Great win over the Vikings, I mean, that's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Uh. Will Levis gonna try to play, I mean that's I think that tells you all you need to know about Will Levis. I don't know if he's gonna be able to play or not, but he's trying like heck to play.
Speaker 3: It's clear, if it wasn't before, it's clear. He loves to play ball. He loves it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's funny you bring this up because in his availability this week, you know, we're outside there at the edge of the practice fields and at the podium, and the entire time he's feeling questions and answering questions, his eyes are on that practice surface, and you could tell he wanted so badly to just leave us right there and go out and put a helmet on it and go practice with his teammates. I could see it in his facial expression and his eyes darting back and forth as his teammates are coming out of the locker room and getting gready to go through stretching an individual because nobody would blame anybody if he didn't play.
Speaker 2: Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But he wants to play. And that's that love of it is a huge reason why the Titans wanted him.
Speaker 2: But absolutely And the other thing is you can just tell the way he approaches this. He understands what a great opportunity this is for him. Because let's go back to the draft that we all do very deeply, and him sitting in that green room throughout the whole first round and then everybody you know, you know that wherever he went when he got the opportunity, he wasn't gonna let it go. You could you could see it in him. I've seen enough, I've seen enough young players, and you could just you could see it in him. And so that that's what we've seen. That's what we've seen now so you're one hundred percent he you're gonna have to You're gonna have to hold him back to keep him out of any game.
Speaker 1: How tough is that going to be? For Mike Vrabel and Ran Carthon. If they get to Saturday night and he's on the fence, he could probably play What do you do?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, they're going to do what's in his best interest. Sure, physically, that's what they're going to do. And so that that overrides everything. And sometimes and sometimes I've done it as a coach, I've done it as a head coach. Sometimes you have to protect the players from themselves because they all want to play.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I had a guy like that that I mean I thought was literally going to come across a desk one time and strangle me, and I knew he could. Was Kyle Vannenbis. Yeah, when I told him, look, I'm not playing you right now because you're need and he I mean, the the death stare that he gave me, and he liked me a lot. I thought he does because we ask him, Okay, good, I'm glad, I'm glad you quantified that. But you know, we'd take it that I'd taken a chance and stood on the table for him in the draft room, and he knew that and then had worked through two ACL surgeries with him and all of that stuff. But those kind of guys, it means everything to him and not only to themselves. They don't want to let their teammates down. They don't want to let their teammates down, and that that is that's important. I mean Will Levis did the same thing at Kentucky when he had when he had the toe, and I think they told him don't play. You know you can, but we'd recommends you you don't, no matter, and he played right. So you're correct in saying that it's it's going to be. But they will, they will protect him from himself.
Speaker 1: Seat Geek is now the official ticketing partner of the Tennessee Titans. Whether you're buying or selling tickets to Titans games, there any live event in Nashville, seat geek is the place to do it. Seat Geek the new official ticketing partner of the Tennessee Titans, so Titans fans can fan well done. Red Redd is also our staff meteorologist. Sunday is supposed Christmas Eve is supposed to be lovely at Nissan Stadium. Mike.
Speaker 3: It is quite the contrast from Christmas Eve versus the Texans.
Speaker 1: One year ago.
Speaker 3: We had rolling blackouts. Power Yeah, we started game late. We started one hour late.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And it was it was the coldest recorded game at Nissan Stadium. I think it was twenty two twenty three at kickoff. So the forecast right now says partly cloudy and a high of sixty eight degrees sixty three at kickoff.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to start Christmas Eve Day, you dog one, right, it is because you go from there, you go to church or have a meal, whatever you want to do, open a gift or too, go to the family celebration, right, put out the cookies and milk. Wait for Santa, I mean.
Speaker 3: Or if you're like me, when you get home from the game, marinate the steaks and get ready to grill. Is that Christmas Day? I'm gonna Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: Sure, An, because you got the weather.
Speaker 1: Got the weather.
Speaker 2: Rat's a grill master anyway, he really is. He is a grill master. He has shared some of those things that he has prepared on the grill with us Delicious.
Speaker 3: It is New York Strip steaks on Christmas Day. I think I'm gonna go purchase some kind of seafood, maybe do surf and turf.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what else is really is really good that I'm noticing here that's really high is the shoe game of my two partners here. If you look look over here at Mike Keith, those are somewhat sweet, all white Nike kicks and then red over here. I mean this is outstanding.
Speaker 1: Plus statues he does.
Speaker 2: And then plus he got a little dog on his socks. You know, I'm looking at his socks. He's got a little dog on his sock. I'm I'm impressed with my partners here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, coach, You're welcome, my man. It's the holiday season.
Speaker 2: I'm a former head coach. I noticed details.
Speaker 1: It's time to go, don't you think whatever you say, sir, I think it's time to go. For for Dave Magettis and RTT Brian I, Mike Keith, thank you for joining us for the O t P