Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy Armstrong and Jackie and he arms range.
Speaker 1: From studio C See You signor Little Friday.
Speaker 2: We're deep within the bouteles of.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Giddy Communications Compound. Hey, y'all, today we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: Telsey Gabber, stepping in the ring, facing the fire, under the spotlight, some sort of fiery spotlight ring.
Speaker 2: Those are the best kind, AH tell you.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those stunt motorcycle shows from the seventies, a lot of flame.
Speaker 2: And rings that was very hot then no pun intended.
Speaker 1: I feel like my whole life, certainly my whole career of doing this sort of thing. I felt like I had some grasp of what was going on in the world, and like the narrative and what people were talking about and all that, and I don't now. I just I've lost the grasp. And I don't know if it's me or if it's the just the way the world now works or whatever. But I'm just so confused. I don't understand how the Epstein story continues to be a thing and what people are even talking about. And then I don't understand how Tulci Gabbard goes up yesterday, does a briefing in the White House press room, first time she's ever been in there, and and says previous president orchestrated blah blah blah blah blah, and it just doesn't make the news while Epstein makes the news all the time. I just don't I my brain is breaking. I don't understand what's going on. Yeah, I've got to admit it's a really it's a great thought. I've been so busy trying to grasp what people are talking about that I haven't stepped back and taken the broad view like you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: But it's a it's a good question. How is that not the lead story everywhere? Is it? Because?
Speaker 1: Uh, I feel like it's not even being treated as big as it should be on Fox.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the deal is. Is it because everybody thinks Tulca Gabbart is a kook? And I know some of you don't, but is it enough people think she's a cook? So shes say, Well, she's saying that it's.
Speaker 2: A big deal. It's a big deal.
Speaker 1: The d D and I came out and said a previous president orchestrated an attempt to Bobba all these differen things that would be criminal and certainly guilty of treason. Right, yeah, yes, yeah, well it's it is a big thing to say. But is it a big deal indeed? Because I don't think anything will come of it. Number one, what she's accusing Obama of doing. And Obama and Brennan and Clapper and company call me dirty, liars, dirty, just manipulative phony under oath liars, Okay, And you know there could be some charges there, I suppose, But in terms of Obama, what he's accused of is squarely within the realm of executive immunity, the presidential immunity that Trump himself just got the Supreme Court to declare not very long ago, making calls within the intelligence community. I'm not saying it was good, but the plausible deniability is the size of an elephant.
Speaker 2: It's not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: And I just I don't know why your foxes are ignoring it exactly, but I I don't feel they didn't ignore of the level that would be appropriate given what you just said anywhere, right. They didn't ignore it, but they didn't lead with it. It sure seems like the lead story to me. Yeah, uh, if you're gonna take it on face value. But uh, but the story that like was on the front page of everything today, not that anybody sees the front page of anything any anymore. On pay per versions was, uh, it's your top click was the fact that Donald Trump's name does appear in the Epstein files. Oh, that's just that was the lead on the news last night. Is the front page of everything. And again, I don't understand what you're talking about. I just I don't understand what you're talking about. Those files have been around for a very long time, including under Joe Biden and a completely controlled democratic government, and you didn't have any interest in it whatsoever. And now you're acting like it's I don't I don't know what sort of weird judo is going on here. Even the New York Times is reporting that Democrats are swallowing their reservations to go on offense on the Epstein files because they just it's it's completely unnatural and out of nowhere for them to all of a sudden be interested and everybody knows it. Well, does everybody know worse? I hope so, but I don't know if they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never know how regular people who don't follow news closely, how stuff lands with them.
Speaker 2: That's the bulk of the country. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The New York Times their leads stories about Gossen's starving. Well, I'm talking about the front page of the paper paper which I saw on the television.
Speaker 2: Do oh good lord, really.
Speaker 1: Yes, the front page of the paper paper, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, New York Post, practically every big publication you could think of their paper paper front page was Trump's name in Epstein files m and on the news last night when I flipped on the five thirty news. Oh, for goodness sakes, I wonder if to actually move a paper paper. The industry has realized it's got to be clickbaitier than clickbait. Pay a dollar bait has got to be all the more pandry than clickbait, because that's a ridiculous headline. Because well, because.
Speaker 4: Epstein knew everybody in New York.
Speaker 1: There are hundreds of names quote unquote in the files, and it was made very clear in all of the stories.
Speaker 2: Every single one, even in the liberal media. I read. It was made clear immediately that.
Speaker 1: The AG said, yeah, your name's in there, but it's nothing significant, it's nothing derogatory. It's just in there. So it's a nothing burger. Well, I don't understand what's going on. So all the Democrats plus all the Democrats plus three Republicans voted to release the Epstein files yesterday.
Speaker 2: It continues.
Speaker 1: That's not clickbait. That's in our government. That's the continuing to act like it's a big deal. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what either side is doing.
Speaker 4: There's a tremendous amount of phony show voting.
Speaker 1: That's what this all is. A lot of it, well not all of it. I'm sorry, that's unfair. A lot of it is just show voting, no significance. That guy we played yesterday, whatever his name is, I forgot he he's Burschett. He leads one of the committees. He clearly believes in the giant child sex trafficking ring thing, because he gets very emotional and worked up when he's talking about this. So that's his belief, or he believes his constituents believe it. Yeah, Yeah, I came across a really interesting and well researched to think piece that pointed out and it's probably the most sad and depressing thing I've ever read.
Speaker 4: So I'll be sharing it with you at length later. No, I probably.
Speaker 1: Won't pointing out and I'll say this, then I'll move on quickly to another important point, but that ninety nine point nine nine percent of child molestation, child sexual exploitation happens within families, family members, not strangers, not trafficking, and that a lot of the Epstein outrage is people of good and decent conscience desperate to do something about all of the sexual exploitations of children in the world. But the problem is most of it is that terrible, but mundane, rarely reported, often misreported, murky world of my uncle touched me. That's the vast majority of it. Well, that's horrible. It is horrible. It's horrible. Anyway, onto the less depressing point, but interesting. The judge who was asked to rule on whether the grand jury, the Epstein grand jury files, testimony records, et cetera, could be released, issued a very reasonable rulings, said there are specific legal limits on when this sort of thing can be released, and the petition by the government hasn't come close to getting there. This would not be a proper release of a grand jury records in spite of the public interest.
Speaker 2: How soon this is?
Speaker 1: This not a story for mainstream media because I thought it was over a week ago, and it's still every day. I heard Mark Alpern and Meghan Kelly, both extremely intelligent and both extremely well informed and connected, say.
Speaker 2: A week ago, week and a half ago, that it.
Speaker 1: Peter out within a couple of days. They both saw it still so every day. I don't know, it is still an everyday story. It's got to end soon. There's nothing to talk about, all right, so we'll start the show. There's nothing to talk about unless unless there is, I mean why, Like there are several people like Prince Andrew most prominently, who settled big time with some of the accusers, including missus Jeffrey I believe her name is, who is now deceased. The people who settled, the people who were named as being into the teenagers.
Speaker 4: Where is that investigation? Why is it dried up?
Speaker 1: That's what people want to know, and that's what they haven't gotten a good solid explanation of. Look, there are other people within this report. I'm not going to name them because we can't press charges. And here's why we're not charging mister X, Y and Z. And just say that because the way it looks now to people is nothing to see here, just as you are folks go about your business, nothing to see here, and people are not satisfied with that. Let's start to show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getti on This is Little Friday, Thursday, July twenty fourth, the year twenty twenty five, where I'm strong and getting We approved of this program. Let's be in then officially, according the FCC rules and regulations, here we go.
Speaker 2: The show starts at mark. So do you believe boys should be able to play in girls sports?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you believe the kids under the age of eighteen should be able to be put on puberty blockers then cross sex hormones? Parents have to make that decision themselves, I think, and before somebody makes a life decision, they have to think twice about that. Rama Manuel, I'm making Kelly's podcast. She also asked him can a man become a woman? He said, no, Gavy, don't even bother. We're going to compare and contrast Ram Emmanuel's political chops with Gavin Newsom's.
Speaker 2: Later Yeah, that lane is that lane is taken.
Speaker 1: That's you know, if you'd enjoy Mike Tyson boxing an eight year old girl, you'll enjoy that feature et.
Speaker 2: So that'll be fun to watch. Rama Manuel is good.
Speaker 1: He will beat the hell out of Gavin I on a debate stage and others. So we got the headlines on the way and mail bag this hour and the other stories to get to God, dang it, what I just I can't wrap my head around what stories get all the attention, what stories get no attention, and trying to wrestle that to the ground.
Speaker 2: In the modern world. I don't I think something has broken in our discourse.
Speaker 1: Well we must lead, but screw your courage to the sticking place. Some of the clips from that hearing yesterday and that scumbag murderers sentencing in Idaho are pretty dramatic, and we'll get all of those if you haven't heard of them, among other things. Stay with us, boy, here's a headline just because it's right in front of me from Chicago Tribune. Tesla's prophet plunges again as the fallout for Elon Musk's politics continue to repel buyers. It continues to be true to me that on a near daily basis happened yesterday. I either get flipped off or get the thumbs down when I'm driving my cyber truck. M matters to enough people. If that were the only problem, that would be a huge problem. The other problem is is government policy has changed all the incentives. I mean, it was barely worth it to buy an electric vehicle anyway, financially. People weren't doing it for the people were making a at least in the town I live, and mostly it was a signal of how I care about climate change. And then the seventy five hundred dollars tax credit and whatever else. The other boosts you got was enough to get you over the line. But you're right, you take that away and the politics turn. You got nothing right. But to my point, the other electric vehicle makers are seeing their sales plunge too, and everywhere but China. It's just such a small share their business. It doesn't nobody cares. GM pennies maybe, but yeah, yeah, the bloom is definitely off of that particular rows.
Speaker 2: Fast. They are getting weird fast, Elon.
Speaker 1: Boy, howdy what a rocket ship up and then down? Tesla is Oh, and it may still have a future of some sort. I mean they were into batteries and energy storage systems and stuff like that. Who knows, Maybe they turn it around. Elon's brilliant, but man, these are dark days. Yeah, I'd say this is not a headline before we get to what Joe's got for headlines. This is not a headline, but the Wall Street Journal opinion piece from Carl Rove today about the whole Epstein thing is pretty interesting about how you know you built this whole conspiracy thing. Vote for us and we'll bring the evildoers and now you don't get the payoff. How many people Not that people will necessarily vote on this issue, but just your enthusiasm for getting to the polls that existed in November, and I know plenty of people that were enthused, particularly around that seems to Epstein thing, to get out and vote that are just not going to vote in the midterms, just like you guys.
Speaker 2: Are all a bunch of whatever, just like everybody else.
Speaker 1: Mull and given how weak turnout is for midterms generally speak, and that could have an outsized effect, no doubt. You know, we will get to a couple of headlines real quick. But I just wanted to mention there are a handful of things I'm very excited about today. Number one, talking to our friend Judge Larry about the scumbag and Idaho and you know what, I know his name, but I've decided consciously I'm not going to use it. I don't know his name. I'm not going to memorize it. I don't like learning the names of people like that. You've already you've gotten too much space in my head. If I know your name, piece of human garbage, you will soon be in a cage. But we'll talk to George Judge Larry about the plea deal and the hearing yesterday and what the prosecution should have gotten and didn't. Very interesting conversation which we will more or less repeat on the air. Secondly, little feature i'd like to call and I'm pretty proud of this one, Mom Dammy for mom dummies, an unbelievably interesting, uh explanation of his appeal. You said you're proud of that, I am, Mom Dammy for mom dummies.
Speaker 2: Stay with us. Uh?
Speaker 4: Plus, well, what was the other one that?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh oh, gender bending, Madness, dem On dem violence.
Speaker 4: Edition coming up later. Okay, so stay with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see we make get clear since this is a headline a lots of places I just saw at any Easy News Trump named it Ebstein files. Is it clear to everyone that that doesn't mean a thing? I wanted to make sure we didn't leave that, you know, too hip for the room. We're assuming you're tracking with us too easily. That doesn't mean anything. And by it doesn't mean anything, I mean it doesn't mean anything. Right, Yeah, it's you know, no in what constantly the whole the Epstein thing? What do you mean exactly? Just do you mean the narrow criminal case? Do you mean the child sex ring? Do you mean Israel's in charge?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: And in the files? The files are voluminous. There are hundreds of thousands of pages. There were hundreds of agents working on that case, which is amazing hundreds.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got a lot more to get to. I hope you can stay here. If you miss a segment, you can always get the podcast Armstrong and get you on to them. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest headlines that we didn't get to that we should mention in Columbia has agreed to pay a penalty of two hundred million dollars to the government for violating federal law and addition to over twenty million dollars to their Jewish employees who were unlawfully targeted harassed.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: It's being treated differently in different news quarters about you know, Trump extorting colleges so they can get their federal funding back.
Speaker 2: Or you could look at it as.
Speaker 1: They're clearly violating people's rights in the way that they usually complain about.
Speaker 2: Which you on the left used to be uh into.
Speaker 1: I think you were kind of interested in that sort of thing, right, Yes, No, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I've got to admit.
Speaker 1: The one odd part of it to me is that they are going to pay the government two hundred million dollars to resolve civil rights investigations, which will reinstate hundreds of millions of dollars of research grants at federal funding. Right, I'm not sure why the money has to cross in the mail. I would make that deal too, So I have to give you two hundred million dollars to get back five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, can we move on place. But anyway, it's it's it's good.
Speaker 1: And there are a couple other stories, you know, in that area about the out of control, rampant progressiveism of our universities, at least getting a punch in the nose, but it's you know, it's going to be a decades long fight to win them back. Anyway, speaking of fights, there was a court hearing yesterday, the scenting hearing for the inhumane monster who butchered for college kids, either for fun or to show how clever he was, and as a criminology major, he knew how to get away with crimes. And we'll play a couple of clips then more on that theme. But it's sensing hearing. The victim impact statements are heard, and the victim's families, since the victims are all dead, the victims families, the roommates of the victims, etc.
Speaker 2: Made statements about the.
Speaker 1: Monster as they have the right to do, or about how the crime has affected them, and we'll play a handful of those.
Speaker 2: This is the sister one of the victims.
Speaker 6: Where is the murder weapon, the clothes you wore that night? What were Kaylee's last words? If you're really smart, do you think you'd be here right now if you had attacked them in their sleep in the middle of the night like a pedophile. Kaylee would have kicked your mess.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I want to approach this delicately because it's an obviously very delicate situation, and people get to grieve or handle these situations however they want. I hope to hell, I never ever am in this situation. But what are what are you hoping to get when you do that? I was looking at that guy sitting there. You're having no effect on him. He's a psychopath. And yeah, I think they hope their words echo in his ears as he lives in a cage until he finally dies, anonymous and alone.
Speaker 2: That's that's what they hope they want to have their say. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think i'd lean toward I'm not even going to dignify showing up. Go to jail for the rest of your life. I got other things to do with my life. Oh to the unanswered questions that Kaylee's sisters there had, We're going to talk to our friend judge Larry Judge Larry Goodman about this sort of hearing and how he believes those unanswered questions should have been answered as part of the plea deal. That's interesting, and he's pretty outraged that they weren't. That is really interesting. We'll talk to him next hour. I believe it's next hour. Here is that same victim's mom.
Speaker 2: Quick message from our youngest daughter.
Speaker 6: Aubrey wanted to say, you may have.
Speaker 1: Received a's in high school and college, but you're going to be getting big d's in prison.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That would be an implied threat of prison rape for the perpetrator, who that probably won't happen because the way he's going to be held from what I understand.
Speaker 4: But anyway, that's an interesting note to go with.
Speaker 1: But that's what they said about Jeffrey Dahmer and a number of other people who ended up dying in very horrific ways in prison, right yeah, yeah, getting their head crushed, which is a different question.
Speaker 2: But and then here's her dad.
Speaker 5: We started calling, we started texting, we started emailing, and you know what, within hours, within hours, we had your white car and a camera. We knew, we knew from the very beginning we had you. The police officers tell us, within minutes they had your DNA like a calling card. You were that careless, that foolish, that's stupid, master degree, You're a joke.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think I must have had an experience that I'm blocking out somewhere of having the trying to get to somebody whose brain doesn't work right, And how incredibly frustrating that is that you're having no impact on them because they don't care.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I'm thinking of, because you had the guy man, look at the do you see the blank look on that dude's face. He's freaking completely Whatever those people are, I don't know what those people are, psychopaths, I don't know. That's the same look that defendants always have. Convicts in those hearings, those victim impact I've seen a bunch of them. They all stare impassively ahead because and I don't debate your point that he's his brain doesn't work right and he's a psychopath or a twistoid of one variety or another. But they all do that, because what's the alternative. I mean, unless you're truly a monster and then you laugh and you mug at people or whatever, most of them just sit there in a self induced trance and wait for it to be over so they can get back to their cell.
Speaker 2: That's not the clip. I thought it was.
Speaker 1: That last one, and I'm not sure we have it. Kaylee's dad saying essentially, your fifteen minutes of fame is over and it's good.
Speaker 2: Well, the judge said that too.
Speaker 1: Actually, he said it's time for your fifteen minutes of fame to be over. Go be anonymous, Go be nobody in a cell right along. Yeah, that's kind of the angle I was working at. But I did like the somebody saying, you're not as smart as you think you are. If you're so smart, you wouldn't be here, you'd have been able to pull it off. You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Well, and the.
Speaker 1: Dad who we just heard went on at some length about how clearly you thought you're such a criminal genius you could do this, and you did it to show how smart you are, and he lectured the guy on how incredibly stupid he was and how easy it was to catch him. Now, you know, if that brings dad some measure of peace, or if that's something he had to get off his chest, right, good, good say it. But what's done is done, and what's done is unthinkable.
Speaker 2: It's just horrible.
Speaker 1: I'm interested in talking to the judge coming up later about some of the legal aspects of this. So we taxpayers, not we in this case, I guess it'd be Idaho taxpayers.
Speaker 2: Where is it? Federal prison? What is it? What kind of prison is he in? State?
Speaker 1: So Idaho taxpayers, they have to pay extra money to protect this scumbag. So you get that on top of everything else, I got to pick more of my money goes to make sure he doesn't get his head carved in or raped all day. According to one correspondent, he'll be in it's a twenty three hour lockdown, maximum security situation, so he'll be kept isolated from other humans. Although again, like a number of other high profile people, at some point down the line and something must change or I don't know, but it's amazing how many of these people end up with ugly ends to their lives. They're in prison, Yeah, they're head caved in in a bathroom or what have you. Like, what happened to the subway?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Subway saying subway dude, the subway soared? Yeah didn't something didn't he have a tragic ending? Also, I don't remember that something came to.
Speaker 2: His Now he was just beaten in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got beaten really bad. You ever been beaten really bad? Michael, let's say. I mean, just because you don't end up dead doesn't mean it's not pretty awful.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But I remember he was going to get all kinds of protection because as a you know, a pedophile, he was a target, the biggest target of all. And some point the protection went away, or the judt where the guards decided, oh, it's a beautiful sunrise we got today. I think I'll go check that out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it works, but somehow these people don't end up being quite as protected as you were led to believe in the beginning. I have read, I have it on quite good authority that inmates like this guy, the other guys at the inmate at the prison are well aware that he's coming because they get to take in media. Uh, and they're are There is a desire on the part of some of the inmates to make their name being the guy who ended the monster yeah or beat him up or whatever.
Speaker 2: I know that was the thing, was Jeffrey Dahmer. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And indeed, I am told by those close to a source close to a source that this is exactly that sort of guy. Oh I'm sure, yeah, yeah, you know, as I said yesterday, as a libertarian leaning guy, I don't want extra judicial penalties because that's not the way the system is supposed to work. Once you allow it to work that way, it's it can all fall apart. On the other hand, there's a lot of things to worry about in the world, and whether or not this guy gets raped or his head gets crushed in I don't have the bandwidth for that concern, right, Oh yeah, I got a long list of things to worry about before I'm worried about that even a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, ugliness, ugliness. Sorry, we'll move on.
Speaker 1: I'm always surprised that people like that fight so hard to avoid the death penalty. I'm surprised he cares whether he lives or dies. I would agree, I would agree. I was thinking about that myself yesterday. I don't I suppose we all want to stay alive even if you're gonna Even if you that's what you did, you're going to be in a very confined prison forever with no chance of getting out right and surprising to me, afraid for your life. Uh, whenever you're in contact with other humans. Yeah, yeah, I suppose so. I don't know, but he did. They fought very hard. I mean everything was to do with getting not getting the death penalty. That's all the trading they did. You know, if there's one takeaway from this that gives me the will to continue, it's that people need to understand that evil exists. You can debate about the theological source of evil, or the nature of it, or the psychological aspects of it or whatever, but evil exists. And it gets back to our theme yesterday. I think it may have been hour two that a society that is so tolerant it tolerates intolerance will lose its tolerance.
Speaker 4: It will become utterly intolerant.
Speaker 1: And in the same way, a society that becomes so tolerant that it will not call out evil is doomed.
Speaker 2: I agree with all that.
Speaker 1: The flip side of that would be something we've been saying for decades. Is the reason this got so much attention, or sometimes these cases get so much attention, is that they're so unlikely.
Speaker 2: It's so rare that people just out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Are going to sneak into you know, you can't live your life scared of child abductions which are rare, or at somebody breaking in your house and killing you like this. I mean, these things almost never happen, right, one hundred percent, which is you know why they get so much attention when they do, because it's so incredibly unthinkable.
Speaker 2: Well that's enough of that.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, Yeah, mail bag is considerably more lighthearted. I can promise you that. Plus coming up, he says, desperately, trying to salvage the mood.
Speaker 2: Mum dummy for mum dummies. Stay with us. Also, I see up there easy homemade dishes to make your dog smile.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm cooking for my dog in this scenario, I guess. So we got a lot on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here. How you doing? You want to feel superior to people?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's better than that a cup of coffee starts your day and feeling superior to your your fellows, what your financial feeling about, how how well you're doing compared to others.
Speaker 2: We got latest polling on that, and we'll get to that now or two. A chance to feel superior or inferior to others.
Speaker 1: Oh and how that affec the support for old Momdami in New York. That very topic, yeah say is stay tuned. Here's your freedom woman quota of today. I think we'll wrap up our series with Thomas Sowel. I love this one. Life does not ask us what we want. It presents us with options. Economics is one of the ways of trying to make the most of those options. I know that seems so simple. It's not saying anything, but if you look at virtually everything you do in life is a series of options, a set of options. I don't know it's clarifying to me. It's not that life is coming at you and it's what you want, or it's what you don't want or whatever. Just think about Okay, here are my options. And I look at life that way all day, every day I would I really get tired, tiring, but yeah, everything is that way, especially time. Am I going to do this right now or all the other things I could do at that time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I think when it really counts, as when you need clarity when you don't have it and things are seeming just crazy in all this produce it to Okay, what are my options?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I hope you find that helpful.
Speaker 1: Mailbag drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. When things get really nutty, I write, I write, like write, actually write it down. Here's the pros and cons and this, here's the pro cons of this. Sometimes that helps you understand.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Matt from Cloverdale, Michaelangelo's number one fan.
Speaker 2: He signs off.
Speaker 1: During yesterday's mailbag segment, you highlighted chat GPT pulling quotes from your transcripts. Here's the thing, Well, we don't have transcripts with I don't recall you ever saying those things.
Speaker 2: I listen every day.
Speaker 1: Are you sure didn't just do that thing where it makes stuff up? Did it just invent ang quotes? Thanks that great day.
Speaker 2: Maybe it invents better quotes than we're capable of it. Yeah, I wish, Matt.
Speaker 1: I actually, as I was reading those, I was thinking, wait a minute, that's not what I said. That's characterizing what I said. And as a word, Smith, I find that very annoying. First interview I ever did with a paper, they interviewed me about being the new radio guy in town or what I can't even remember, but he asked. The reporter asked a question, and I gave a very specific answer, and I was very proud of how I phrased it. He rephrased it to be what he would have said, and it was dumb. I'm pretty sure dumb and clunky. Pretty sure that's been every time we've ever been in a newspaper or any publication that's been rephrased, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they just quotes around it.
Speaker 1: I interviewed William Shakespeare and he said, being or not being is kind of something.
Speaker 2: You worry about. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Moving along, Kevin the Texas Marine saying thanks for the first metal clip you played when you were looking for a theme for the life threatening Heat Dome, henceforth to be known as the LTHDE. That's what they're calling this current about of its being the summer.
Speaker 2: He said that clip may be the.
Speaker 1: Most eighties thing that has eightied since Reagan left office. Took me back to high school in the early to mid eighties in Milwaukee, my long feathered hair next to my girlfriend whatever moment, also with long feathered hair. I know I could feel my parachute pants and my permed hair when I was listening to.
Speaker 2: That hashtaga.
Speaker 1: Hashtag GXR W A RI I E L gen x rock will always rock, even an assisted living. He signs off, Oh, Kevin, thanks for the moodlift.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: Let's see this is signed by the ninety five percent of humanity not looking for dessert grading from their favorite.
Speaker 2: Talk show hosts.
Speaker 1: Jack is great at so many things, but he is a lousy food critic. On Wednesday's show, Jack declared that the Subway cookie was a really good cookie. This is in line with many of his previous declarations, including that the mcflury is a really good desert.
Speaker 2: It is heavy, sigh, takes good.
Speaker 1: There's no way you can deny that a mcfluory is a good dessert. Even before Jack lost his ability to taste sweet, Thanks doctor Fauci, his self admitted diet consists of fat food, breakfast cereals, gas station sushi, grocery store parking lot pie in the occasional Bang Bang, just to name a few of his signature dunning options.
Speaker 2: That's all true. Am I asking too much?
Speaker 1: When I asked that a man who can't taste dessert stops telling the world which desserts he thinks are top notch?
Speaker 2: Amen to that, brother, Amen, I say, oh my god, so much more.
Speaker 1: On the way If you miss a segment, subscribe to our podcast Armstrong and Getdy on the Man arm Strong and Getdy