Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Baby Doon, thanks for being here. Coming up major gender Bend a madness update. First, though, to continue on what we were talking about last hour, played some audio of a teacher, Texas teacher named Darius Cooks who posted online and he's fighting back tears. He's teaching seniors in high school. They had an assignment where they just had to read two paragraphs and write a sentence about it. And he gave them like most of the sentence and then just say, just just finish the rest of it. The for words that need you know, need to be tacked on, just go ahead, and a lot of his students, many of the most of them, couldn't even complete a single sentence.
Speaker 4: Mister Cooks goes on, this is only.
Speaker 5: Day two, and I have fingures who simply cannot read and.
Speaker 4: Cannot write them.
Speaker 6: They cannot write, They can reason, they have the ability to defend their reasoning if it's talking to their homeboy, but applying that to a written text too paragraphs.
Speaker 4: And they couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Our young black men, our young brown man, are young black girls, and our young girl.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh boy. There are a lot of teachers who are heroes. They're my favorite people in the world. Love you teachers. As I've made clear many times, I've I've begun to hate teachers' unions, I mean more and more, and government schools because to a large extent, because of the iron Law of bureaucracy, which I paraphrase all the time. But I'm going to go back to Jerry Parnell's actually actual his words and picture how this applies to schools government schools. Parnell's Iron Law bureaucracy states that in any bureaucratic organization, there will be two kinds of people. First, there will be those who are devoted to the goals of the organization. Examples are dedicated classroom teachers in an educational bureaucracy, many of the engineers and launch technicians and scientists at NASA, for instance, or even some agricultural scientists and advisors in the former Soviet Union in their collective farming administration. They were devoted to the goals of we'll just stick to education, educating kids and giving them the tools to live a happy life. Okay, that's the first kind of people. Secondly, there will be those dedicated to the organization itself. Examples are the many of the administrators in the education system, many professors of education, teachers'.
Speaker 4: Union and officials, etc.
Speaker 3: The Iron Law Bureaucracy states that in every case, the second group will gain and keep control of the organization. It will write the rules and control promotions within the organizations. And what inevitably happens is that over time the organization will become more and more about protecting the organization and its own needs as opposed to the goal it originally was designed to fulfill. And we are absolutely seeing that in government schools. I don't think I don't think you could conceivably deny of it, deny it rather unless you are profiting from it.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 3: You know, God bless mister Cooks. Oh you know, there's another story I want to get to. There's this program that Trump administration started that it has to do a school choice and if your governor opts in, there's a tax deduction for donations to a scholarship fund that kids up to like middle income, pretty good middle income can use to attend private schools, charter schools, alternate schools, that sort of thing, and anybody who's not involved in teachers union says, wow, this is a great opportunity. I mean, it's really really helping kids. And the stats are undeniable, just one hundred percent undeniable, that it really really helps kids, helps kids learn, especially kids who are not being served by government schools. There are quite a few states, including California, all blue states, all blue states, that have said no, we don't want this free federal government money that will help our kids, because the teachers unions told us we got to say no. And that's the only reason they're saying no. Even in your New York Times, your lefty publications have said, wow, this is a great opportunity. But the teachers unions owe to own the state house. In a lot of blue states, I think Wisconsin said no, California is saying no. There's a short list in New York. Actually, oh Illinois, which is also so mobbed up, said no. New York said hell, yes please, to Kathy Hochel's credit, a phrase you won't hear come out of my mouth very often.
Speaker 4: So they're taking the money.
Speaker 3: But plenty of states aren't merely in service to the teachers' unions at the expense of the children. That's all you need to know. I want to get to Michigan Democratic Senate nominee Abdul al Sayid dedicated Islammunist in a couple of minutes, and don't want to rush through it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: Oh here's some good news. I like this story. It starts with sadness, but doesn't end with it. So fellow by the name of Brett Bonner was a surfman.
Speaker 4: He is one of.
Speaker 3: The crews of Coastguard guys and gals in rescue boats who work and train in heavy crashing seas to save lives. They're called surfmen, and their work is among the most challenging and dangerous jobs in the service in the military. Remember, the Coastguard is part of our military, and by God, they deserve the respect that they're doue. But the surfmen take a beating from the ocean because they train, and they train, and then they do the rescue missions. And many veterans experience headaches, memory lapses, anxiety attacks, nightmares, mood swings, cognitive problems that are symptoms of brain injury. It's much like active duty other branches of the military. Folks who have traumatic brain injury. It's like NFL players. It's the same stuff, says the surfman named Aaron Harris. A twenty foot wave breaking on you is like being in a car crash. If you're out training in surf, that's like twenty car accidents a day, and the surfmen are alone. Essentially, the Coast Guard has no regular testing protocol for brain injuries. It delivers no formal briefings on the dangers of rounding waves. At the website it maintains on brain injuries is more than ten years old, and it's fairly useless. All right, Here's where it gets really sad than not so, said Brett Bonner was a surfman. He saved hundreds of lives in twenty one years of driving rescue boats. He then developed post traumatic stress disorder during his service and then his life. His life unraveled. He had all those brain symptoms we were just talking about until ordering it to drive through is overwhelming.
Speaker 4: He paranoid.
Speaker 3: He was sure his father in law, who lived next door, was out to get him. He punched him over a minor disagreement and in February of last year, he shot himself. His wife and four children saw it happen. Okay, He left no note. His brain had gone compmpletely bad on him. His oldest child, Kaylee, is now eighteen years old.
Speaker 4: What did she do.
Speaker 3: With her father's death? She did something absolutely remarkable. She wanted to understand what had happened to her dad and whether it had anything to do with his work in the Cruel and unrelenting surf So she decided to send questionnaires to as many surfmen as she could locate, and sent it out to many many surfmen. Asked thirty six questions about their time and their service and their health during and after it. This is an eighteen year old young woman who lost her dad. Nearly eighty active and retired surfmen responded in the vast majority of reported symptoms similar to her dad's. They had headache, sleeplessness, their sleeplessness, their memories were shot, anxiety stalked them. Their mood swings were hard and troubling, some were getting worse. There are all sorts of quotes. So he wrote up the results of her study. Is a senior high school research project it earned her an a by God, it ought to, and she is going to share her findings with the Coastguard. And it's in the early days, and where it goes from here is unclear. I hope Pete Hegsath and the right congress people and the right senators get hold of this and do the right thing. We need people doing this dangerous work, but we need to know everything we possibly can about it and what it does to the brave people who do it, and see how we can help them before, during, and after. So anyway, I'm telling you if I'm probably not the only one who's getting a little choked up. Eighteen year old Kaylee Bonner is an unbelievable American. It's terrible how she's suffered. But let's do the right thing. Buyer in fact, Hanson make a note. I'd like to reach out to Kaylee and see if we can can follow up with her. That's a beautiful thing from sadness. That's some real beauty and some real courage. Good for you, Kayley, much more to come stay with us.
Speaker 1: Just say it exists, but does it have a right to.
Speaker 7: I didn't say that. I just said the question of Israel's existence is not a question. I'm not I'm not gonna play this gotcha game about whether or not it has a right to exist. The question ultimately is about whether or not we want a politics that dignifies. We're not going to play the gotcha game. But you're not going to say you think Israel has a right.
Speaker 4: Well, well my question, you know, Casey.
Speaker 7: I think the question we all that ought to ask is does everybody have equal rights to peace, to Ignindians, health determination. That's Jewish, Israelis and Palestinians. And to me, the folks who should answer what the ultimate piece there looks like should be Jewish, Israelis and Palestinians. I want my tax dollars spent here in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Boy, that abdul l said is really clever. He is.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's a villain, but he's a good one. He's the Democratic nominee for these Senate of the United States of America, and he is an Islamist. He once declared his sacred obligation that's a quote, to follow Sharia law in every aspect of his life until he meets his maker on the day he dies, which would be fine if he just practiced Islam as a personal faith. Like you know, he's a Lutheran, he's a Catholic, he's a Muslim, whatever.
Speaker 4: But no, it's he.
Speaker 3: Means Islam as the law of the government and of life and everything.
Speaker 4: It covers everything in fundamentalist.
Speaker 3: Islam, he said, and I quote Ultimately, the question is when I die and stand before God and go through everything I did in my life, I don't want to say I did it the easy way instead of the Sharia compliant way, not because of fear, but because of obligation and Sharia or Islamic religious loss that strict rules for living that include harsh restrictions on women, and of course the chopping off hands and the rest of it. It's also it's a system of finance and government and how God and structured. I mean, for instance, you can't pay your earn interest, and folks get around that by getting special halal approved mortgages that essentially tack on to the principle what you would pay an interest anyway, but it's not called interest. So it seems a little odd to me. But al said has embraced his status as a Muslim man because the Muslim vote is significant in Michigan, it's the only reason he got elected, or he got nominated, I should say. But the progressive Democrat they call him in the Free Beacon, and I think he's pretending to be progressive. I think at his heart he's in is Lombist. It's always interesting when the Red Green alliance kind of melds together into I guess that would be brown and the Islamists are are touting leftism, you know, Marxism anyway. In October of twenty five, for example, l said told Religion News Service that his faith quote orientced me to try and be a better person and to treat all people, all people with dignity and humanity and respect. That's a beautiful thing. And if he was sincere, I would appreciate that.
Speaker 4: But he's bristled.
Speaker 3: When pressed on the topic of sharia law during his failed campaign from Michigan governor, he denied ever saying he was Sharia compliant during an interview with a with Laura Lumer, who's a strong critic of Islam, before cutting the interview short and scolding his staff or not stopping it sooner. She was just calling him on things he'd actually said on the record. He rejected allegations that he intended to subvert the constitution implement sharia law, but a documentary about his twenty eighteen gubernatorial bid shows him telling the filmmakers not to shoot a bookshelf in his home that contained the Quran, which is perfectly fine and controversial works about Islam, including cutting the Fuse, a twenty ten book that argued that suicidal terrorism is driven by foreign military occupation, not Islamic extremism. His private bookshelf, who he ordered them that he ordered them not to show, also contained a copy of a thematic commentary on the Koran written by Muslim Brotherhood member Sheik Muhammad al Gazzali, who said, quote, the refusal of implementation of Shariah is apostasy, which means it's a mortal sin against God. In Islam, Apostates and converts should be killed Fundamentalist Islam eh and this guy who wrote that book testified in defense of thirteen Islamic terrorists who had gunned down an Egyptian professor who called for what what would make it justifiable to murder a guy? And one of Alsaid's favorite authors justified that the Egyptian professor called for the operation of church and state in Egypt. Al Gazzali testified at the ninety three trial that the same professor was, without doubt an infidel, and so most Islamic scholars would agree that such apostates should be killed, but that he personally believes the professor should have received the life sentence instead. You're going to want to not get things, oh, l Sayed said to the documentary. Guys, you're gonna want to not get these things in the shot. We're trying to keep it secular. Okay, we're trying to keep this shot secular.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, keep an eye on the guy. We're onya speaking of radicalism. A really important and really encouraging gender bending madness update coming up in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that.
Speaker 3: The other funny part of l said is that he claims to be a socialist. He's got tens of thousands of dollars worth of watches, he owns property on three continents, he's a landlord in three different countries. He and his wife are filthy rich, but he wants socialism where he makes everybody else look like a socialist. Okay, pretty typical, martacam If you can't stay tuned, grab a podcast, Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 4: Are Strong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Glad you're here. Let's not waste any time. Let's get right to a gender bending Madness update.
Speaker 8: So I kept hearing about this thing called.
Speaker 2: The Loco.
Speaker 4: We're a brave world.
Speaker 3: Bridging a couple of topics, we begin our gender bending Madness update with Chase, who is a female high school teacher teaching advanced world history in New York City.
Speaker 4: Here's day one a class.
Speaker 5: My name is.
Speaker 8: Chase, and I am a bunch non binary high school teacher, and this is my plan for back.
Speaker 1: To school this year.
Speaker 8: The first thing I'm doing this year is I'm just going by Chase, no missus, mister or mix, like just Chase. And I did it last year and it went great and none of my students cared at all. None of the administration cared at all.
Speaker 4: The third thing.
Speaker 8: I'm doing this year is a pronoun lesson. I'm doing it day one. I just tell my students that I'm non binary. I use them pronouns, and what non binary means to me is that I'm not really.
Speaker 4: A boy or a girl.
Speaker 8: I'm kind of just doing my own thing. I am excited for back to school.
Speaker 3: And in previous segments we are discussing the tragedy that kids can't read and write and do math in school. Interrelated Sorry, Okay, so let's get on to the really important stuff.
Speaker 4: The Trump administration this week.
Speaker 3: Barred federal medicaid dollars from being used to fund cruel experiments on confused children. Now I'm going to read it from the New York Times. Administration barred federal medicaid dollars from being used to provide gender transition medication and surgery to transgender adolescents.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never ever use the term gender transition because they mix the word gender and sex, which really are the same thing. They pretend they're not, except when it's convenient to pretend they are. And the idea that a confused twelve year old boy can become a confused twelve year old girl is ludicrous.
Speaker 4: They mentioned.
Speaker 3: The treatments are already banned in most Republican led states, which has been the topic of front international debate among health authorities. Not really, not anymore, just in the woke US. Europe has gone screaming in the other direction. They mentioned in the New York Times, most major medical societies in the US, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, which is utterly corrupt and has been captured by radical leftists, continue to support medical gender transition for young people who experienced mark distress over their gender identity. It's absolutely obscene and will be looked upon as a terrible, terrible thing in the very near future by virtually everybody. They mentioned that the Department of Health and Human Services and report last year concluded that the risk of gender transition treatments up a sex change experiments on children, which includes drugs that block puberty hormone therapies and in rare cases, rarer cases, surgeries outweigh any benefits. That's because they do according to every responsible study that's been done anywhere on Earth, and the report prioritized psychotherapy for adolescents who are so confused they want sex changes. Well, of course you're going to give them psychotherapy, and what's the last thing you're gonna do mutilate them for the rest of their lives. So let's build some evidence to support the arguments I'm making. And don't worry, We're gonna do a bit of a weave, but we're gonna get back to the thread.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 3: This is a a tweet from a voter in Wisconsin who just before the primary the other day said he's a hard No. I think it's on Francesca Hong, because Hong, the super progressive DSA chick, voted against a bill that made it illegal for teachers to groom their students for sexual purposes. And it was all based on a thirty year old teacher who was messaging a thirteen year old every day for six months talking about how he wanted them to be together. She had a nice body, he was jealous when she talked to the other boys. He sent provocetive pictures of himself, and when the cops arrested him went to charge him, they realized nothing he did was actually illegal. He didn't make sexual contact contact and no obscene pictures were or explicit pictures were exchanged. But he was actively trying to groom a child for sex, and there was no law forbidding his contact his conduct. So in Wisconsin they came up with a law in the state Assembly, drafting a bipartisan bill that made her a felony to engage in any course of conduct clearly and obviously intended to seduce her Laura child into engaging in sexual acts, etc. Pasted one ninety three to six, and Hong was against it, one of the very few people who vote against it. They were all super progressives. A few months later, the first person was charged under the law. He was a thirty six year old man who met a developmentally disabled sixteen year old in a public park when she was thirteen. Specifically, she had down syndrome, and spent the next three years trying to manipulate her into running away from home so he could make her in his liveing sex life, that is, and he was charged with felonies and to recap Earlier this year, Hong was one of only six people to vote against that bill. Why in the world would you vote against that bill?
Speaker 4: Huh? Moving along.
Speaker 3: W path, which is going to come up again, is that World Health organism that has convinced so many people that if a kid is confused about their sex, you have to give them hormones or other drugs or surgeries. And they cited a couple of tiny studies that have been completely discredited over and over again, but they've kept on pushing it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: At the heart of that organization is a philosophy from the sixties, especially about how all sexual practices are normal and including transgenderism and sex with children. And in fact there's a Norwegian bondage discipline sado masochism activist name a Savine Skid or Skide celebrated gay rights activists and other things. In Oslo, he lobbied the World Health Organation to remove various fetishes and sadomasochism and stuff from psychiatric diagnosis. And there he is in his dungeon arguing that that was it should not be seen as a problem, it was perfectly normal.
Speaker 4: And he and his cohort went on to found w PATH.
Speaker 3: And those guys defended NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association. They defended child porn. They were in favor of showing children porn and you know, similar stuff of that ilk and the next step in the uh oh. And the guy who coined the term cisgender was another one of this. Kabali's a German sexologist.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: He also claimed there's nothing wrong with pedophilia. So the crowd that came up with gender bending anything goes sex with anybody, that they're also really in a pedophilia and that is why you are starting to hear on the fringes of the left the term minor attracted individuals. They're trying to get rid of the term pedophile, an usher in minor attracted individuals. They're trying to normalize sex with kids. And there is I have pages or receipts of these people and what they've said. We don't have time for it. You got to trust me, or I can retweet some of it that was on Twitter. Moving along though, to the wpath people, Wesley Yang writes about this a lot right. It was always a desperate con It was never real, it was never true. Well informed people have understood this for more than a decade. But now the institution upon which the charade of scientific authority across American institutions relying on is said so itself in court.
Speaker 4: It was a con order.
Speaker 3: It was a con orders of magnitude worse than Jason Arday, that's that Cambridge guy. Because it implicated nearly every organ of scientific and medical consensus in a conspiracy until the most brazen lie ever told by those institutions at the largest scale any such lie has ever been told. And because on the basis of this lie, tens of thousands of confused people, including children, were medically harmed in pursuit of a delusion that can never be true. And what he's talking about is that w Path has conceded in court that it's standards of care which has been quoted. Friends, because I've been in this space for a while looking into it. Their standards of care have been quoted many thousands of times in the New York Times, the Alphabet Networks, CNN, you know, everywhere, certainly in your woke politics.
Speaker 4: And the transcript from the court.
Speaker 3: Room talks about the statements made in this piece of evidence are opinion and not the conclusion of scientific research. W Path engages in this significant medical debate by publishing academic and clinical guidelines for healthcare providers for the vision of transgender healthcare. Plaintiffs acknowledge that there are parties on both sides of this medical debate, and w Path is on one side of the debate and provides guidelines blah blah blah transgender healthcare. The Supreme Court has recently Okay, so it's long, but it gets to we're expressing our opinion on the research that we have seen, and they are no longer even claiming that it is supportable, scientifically valid and peer reviewed research. They're just saying we saw it and we formed an opinion. It's a significance, kind of obscure and in the weeds, but a significant confession. And finally, this is an editorial by James Eller and the Wall Street Journal. Trump should act against Colorado's transgender subsidies because state funded counseling is encouraging children to try to change their sexual expression sex change experiments. Call a gender affirming care. If you must, I will not. But he writes the trial the child transgenderism craze has begun to receive largely thanks to legal, financial, and political pressure from the Trump administration. That is true, but I think it's also start to fade because it was a social contagion among adolescents, particularly adolescent girls, very much like anorexia in the eighties and nineties. It still exists, but in a fraction of the numbers it used to, as I show in a new report for Do No Harm. That's the association of medical professionals who have understood how sick this is and are fighting against it. State and federal taxpayers have long been co opted into encouraging boys and girls to try to become something they aren't and can never be. Through public funding for state education and healthcare programs, taxpayers are unwittingly complicit and physically harming vulnerable children, for instance, Colorado.
Speaker 4: The focus of his report.
Speaker 3: He says I spent the past year submitting open records requests to state agencies, universities, and youth health programs. Perhaps the most concerning thing I found is the state's Eyematter program, which uses taxpayer money to provide no cost mental health counseling for children. It's about eleven million dollars a year in federal money. Much of Imatter's work is unobjectionable, it's fine, But the four hundred and sixty nine gender affirming care therapy sessions it provided between twenty twenty one to twenty twenty four aren't. Forty six of those sessions involved children six to nine years old, and the sessions were provided to children five or younger and forty to children with special needs. And he just got the records through twenty twenty four. It's still active and state funded, meaning these numbers are probably much much higher. But the majority of these therapy sessions have the orientation that we are going to affirm what you say about gender identity. They make it clear that no parent or guardian consent is required, that this will be just between us, because sometimes you need to talk to someone else. And the orientation of the actual counseling is unmistakably pro this. So you've got federally funded counseling convincing confused children that yes, you are transgender, and the web of taxpayer money has gone un scene over or shadowed that he writes by more obviously egregious state laws. And it's continuing on and targeting confused little kids something that never existed.
Speaker 4: Just a few years ago.
Speaker 3: And now if you dare say this is wrong, you get a branded a transphobe or whatever. Got to keep fighting against this. It's all about the confused kids and the activists who are trying to twist their minds.
Speaker 4: It's a gender bending madness. Update.
Speaker 3: Jack is going to check in next we'll finish Strong Armstrong no time to lose. Final segment of the show, and we're joined by vacationing co host Jack Armstrong from somewhere in the frozen North, Jack, where are you?
Speaker 1: What's up the sea? Was angry that day. My friends, I am on a boat. I'm on a boat. We are on a boat. We're on a boat. Our van is on a boat to Vancouver Island. That's what we're doing. We're on a boat.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. What's the plan on Vancouver Island? Nature? Hangout? Hang out and.
Speaker 1: If nobody's ever been there, just hurt a for the first time, well regularly people after doing a Canadian accent attempting to you say a I only far was only a once, just a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Go wow, your connection is absolutely horrible. Sorry, you're the seafaring life is difficult and your connection is iffy. You've heard a I'm sure you've heard people say oot though, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've heard some boots. Yes, I'm I'm sorry, a couple of stories and hoots. No, a's yeah.
Speaker 3: My buddy Gordy the Canadian is definitely an oot guy and an occasional a guy, and he's a hockey player, so he wants to fight you a lot.
Speaker 4: But it's fine. So you'll be rejoining us on Monday, correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tomorrow, I will be a landlubber and I will be able to call into the show and I will have more time, so I will do that tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Excellent, Well that would be delightful. Meanwhile, you and the boys enjoy the vacation. Enjoy Vancouver Island. I just sailed past it on my cruise.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a chance to spend a ton of time, but it's it's.
Speaker 3: A beautiful place. Jack from Lord everybody wasn't that exciting? Oh? Is Jack still around? Having about participating final thoughts?
Speaker 4: Well, there's Jack Canner's Joe, It's time the show. Katie Green and Michael Langel looks Stabby the clown really a radio. So let's say their final thoughts.
Speaker 2: People where they have to go?
Speaker 3: Oh, here's your host for final thoughts. Me let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Michael lines Low lead us off.
Speaker 4: That's Unfortunately I had a little bit.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, how you carry the show, Joe, and oh my gosh, I forgot that Jack was still on the line. But yeah, sorry, I always see the real talent, Katie. Katie Green has our final thought for us? What's what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: A little van turned three months yesterday and I have not had an in and out burger since I was pregnant.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to in and out.
Speaker 3: Today, go get it, enjoy that fantastic Jack from the Road.
Speaker 4: Do you have a final thought?
Speaker 3: He's not there. His final thought is have a great day, everybody, Greetings from Canada. My final thought is, yeah, it's been kind of interesting and weird and fun doing the solo version of the show, just like when I'm on vacation in Jack does it. We'll be back together soon enough. Thanks for either a putting up with it or be enjoying it.
Speaker 4: It's a chance to.
Speaker 3: Explore different ideas in different ways. But we'll be back to normal on Monday, and I'm looking forward to that for a couple of reasons, including the fact.
Speaker 4: That it's way easier.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people who thanks so a little time.
Speaker 3: Good Armstrong e geddy dot com for the outlining strums a note mail bag at armstrong e geddy dot.
Speaker 4: Com pick up some swag. We will see you later. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getti.
Speaker 2: Love the day.
Speaker 4: It's called an eclipse.
Speaker 2: It means it's time to party.
Speaker 4: You gotta embrace your retire mind. Compile yourself and make some time for it to is a lost lock though love, so she won't mind.
Speaker 2: It is live, Armstrong and Jenny