Speaker 1: The next thing I would like to do where I feel a little dangerous to get a second hole in my ear. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. What's Happening.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, the breaking questions have been great, guys, keep them coming because, as you know, for those of you longtime listeners first time callers, it really induces a lot of conversation. And this first one again our favorite anonymous. My sister named her friend Guardian over my nephew in an emergency. How do I get over this? Well? This is similar to when my sister didn't make me her maid of honor in her first wedding, and then she made me made of honor in her second wedding because the first wedding had to fallout with the maid of honor.
Speaker 1: Let's just say she was made of dishonor.
Speaker 2: He he, And so my sister in her second wedding was like, oh, you could be my maid of honor now I'm like, oh, by default?
Speaker 1: Why because the last one was a disaster.
Speaker 2: No thanks. I almost didn't want to go to the wedding. I was like, you should have seen me. I was she listened to this podcast. Hi, Jen, if you're listening, she knows I'll tell you what she was listening for. Was my reception speech. If you thought this wedding was good, you should have seen her first one. At that point, my mom went like this to me, that's enough. How long was the speech in my head? It was thirty seconds. Apparently it went on for three minutes. This is after I fell on my way up to make the speech and grabbed the microphone and said score from the Russian judge ten.
Speaker 1: It was there's there's a common theme with you at weddings. You also ate shit at my wedding too wide my dad said, he was just one of the most unbelievable moments ever. On the dance, wedding goes, there's Chrissa coming around, white soup.
Speaker 2: You're busy changing into your seventh jumper, which was amazing. I was looking for a blanket for Larry and all I wanted to do was damps. Okay, I missed the shot skis and I was upset. So anyways, Anonymous, back to your original question. Sorry, my sister named her friend Guardian over my nephew in an emergency.
Speaker 1: How do I get over this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean imagine Tendra, I don't know. I don't know how you would handle that. You have a child, so I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I that's hard because even with the will situation, and maybe this is something for the big show, it's kind of like we have multiple options, like for right now, if we die, who gets him? If we die later down the road, like it's like a whole it's a conversation. Yeah, you get wasted safe from the show. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Am I falling between the sixth and twenty four months? Or am I twenty four months to I don't know. And by the way, why would you do in twenty four months, say two years? What we've got to stop the month's thing after one year? Don't tell me the kids eighteen months now, I'm like twelve.
Speaker 1: I was busy. Oh I can't even do math for my football games. I can't do that. I don't worry I won't be able to do that. Wait, they kick to field gold.
Speaker 3: That's okay, okay, all right, Ali bo seven Ali bones.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is sexual or what it is? Ea. Are you getting any other tats or staying with just this? For those pehop that don't know.
Speaker 2: Aaron has one tattoo and it says this, I still don't know what it's about.
Speaker 1: I don't either, I in fact don't remember getting it.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm not in any hurry, But I would like to bring something up that I would like to do. You just get one that says that this and that I want you to get that one with me? Put it right? Tattoos? What's that?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: And that?
Speaker 1: I would like to bring something up, something I would like to get done. Next. I'm gonna talk about something on the Big Show. This is a tease. I did something to my face and you're gonna be like, you're so stupid. It's not that big of a deal. But anything, I'm such a square that anything I do is kind of like WHOA for me. I get nervous. So the next thing, and we'll talk about that on the Big Show. But the next thing I would like to do where I feel a little dangerous, to get a second hole in my ear.
Speaker 2: Where I feel a little dangerous. This girl has had Let's see, we're gonna be. I'm not even gonna say our age. We're gonna be and you're not double pierced your ears. Never, I mean, do you want to go to Claire's. I'll drive back, and you didn't go to Claire's with you? Right now, I want.
Speaker 1: These fun earrings that Jillian has, the hanging down ones. Yeah, Rachel, when you're so low, only have one hole. Yeah, you're next hole in my head? Oh shit, we're next. Sorry I got sidetracked there.
Speaker 2: Lisa van Derveer ever laughed during a massage or feel awkward, Yeah, I also strike up a conversation with the massuse. I'm like, so, how's your day going? And then they're like, oh good, You're like my third massage, Like don't your hands get tired? And they're like yeah, And I'm like, well, what was your last massage? And so now I'm having a full on conversation with this person. I had one massage therapist. I don't really feel like we need to say massage therapists, but whatever, messus have a coughing fit and you would have hated this. You would have walked out in two seconds. You would have said, whoa, my god are you? I was like I felt so bad, you know when the cough is coming on, and it's like there was like the tickle and the throat. So she's like and then I'm like, I'm like, oh, here we go. Like and now she's trying to suppress it. Well, this isn't good. So now she's almost like choking herself because she's trying not to cough.
Speaker 1: I finally go, don't even worry about it. She's like thanks. She walks out of the room. Poor woman walks back in.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm so sorry. I'm just getting over bronchitis. Well, I don't know if we should be back at work. Okay, I don't know if this is the time you got a mask back that you got to like log the hours.
Speaker 1: And the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What I wanted to say was I'm just going to give you the tip and skidada out of here, But then I felt bad because I know she felt bad, so I just stayed there. So to answer your question, Lisa, I haven't ever laughed in a massage, but I get really invested in the individual that's giving me the massage, and the therapist has had an episode.
Speaker 1: But I would definitely not ask for the scout massage after that part. But I was gonna say, you know how, back in the day whoa, the light's better when we were all flying during COVID. And when's the best time to take a plane ride? When's it not? You know you or they just say you know. Sometimes the plane is cleaner in the morning versus like mid afternoon a plane gets dingier. When do you think the best time is to book a massage therapist? Because, like you said, that could have been her fourth of the day. I can speak and her fingers are tired, right, I think you want to be second.
Speaker 2: I think you wanted to warm up one and then you want to get in on the second one. Have you owned Jared ever had couples massages like the same room? We've talked about this. I think they're so stupid. Oh yeah, I can't remember if we talked about it. I think I'm not into it either.
Speaker 1: No, because it's like, are the massage therapists thinking you want to have a sensuous experience together? Like I don't want to be talking to him during it. I want time to zn out. You know, you know what I don't need.
Speaker 2: I don't need the bathtub in the couple's massage area. Who are the people I need to know? Who are the people like hey, let's just hop in there together. Like, no, we're not taking a bath, And who are the people that dig baths in hotel rooms?
Speaker 1: I was just going to ask you this. No, I know I can't fit in any of them anyways.
Speaker 2: I just need to know who are you? And like are we cleaning it before?
Speaker 1: Like you get in?
Speaker 2: And like is that the only time you can take a bath? So you have to take it at the hotel?
Speaker 1: Why you're gonna use all your clorox wipes from the plane to clean the bathtub? No? Oh, I don't want to see the film on there, all right, Dario Gonzalez, What should I do if I give more than I receive in a relationship? Tell them be honest, say I'm giving too much of myself. What are you doing for me? In what way? Do you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I think, I mean, I don't know. I'm all about communication. I did this the other day. I told you about this, Steve. I don't normally do Steve's laundry. And you're an adult man, like you can do your own laundry. It's not like we have children, so like I'm busy doing Like you could just just do your own laundry, like There's some plenty of things that I'll do around the house for you, but like laundry isn't one of them. I also feel like it's like intimate. I don't want to see your laundry. You need to see mine, Like just separation there sure, church and state, church and state. Yeah, but here at the ranch, like I don't know, for whatever reason, I feel more domesticated.
Speaker 1: So I'm roughing it. I'm roughing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do your laundry when I'm here. I had done his laundry for I'm not getting like weeks at a time. This fool never said thank you, not one time. Every time I like put the clothes away whatever. So I was like okay, and I had had enough, and I was like no acknowledgment of doing the laundry just and kept calling it.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at clean.
Speaker 2: He'd called it clean clothes mountain clean clothes, mountains getting bigger and bigger, and I'm like still with no thank you or no gratitude of like, oh, the clothes are just stacking up, but like you're not recognizing that, like you because I washed a lot of clothes here, Like there's no like go out and then wear those clothes tomorrow, like you're washing them immediately. So I said, okay, I took all of his dirty clothes one day. I threw him all over the bathroom floor upstairs. We were leaving the next day, and so I go back upstairs, all the clothes still on the floor. I go, you didn't want to pick those up? He goes, oh, I didn't know if you were doing something with those. Oh, you didn't know if I was doing something with your dirty clothes. No. I was trying to make a statement that I've washed your clothes for the last three weeks and you have not said thank you one time. And he's like, oh, so, Dario, to answer your question.
Speaker 1: If you this seems to be the theme today.
Speaker 2: If you are feeling like you're not getting the recognition for what it is that you're doing, make a statement like that and see if they notice.
Speaker 1: Did he ever thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, I'm so sorry, Yeah, thank you. But I'm like, well, what the hell took so long? Exactly?
Speaker 2: What did you You're just your shit's all over the floor and you're just gonna leave it.
Speaker 1: So you know what that you know what that brings up for the big show you'll leave it on the stairs and do you bring it up? Have we talked about that we yet? In my and andrews uh huh yea yeah, we're going to talk about it on the Big Show. I have a whole thing with that.
Speaker 2: You had to walk over the item to go up the stairs and you couldn't just pick it up.
Speaker 1: My God, is that it to be nail them all? Oh? No?
Speaker 2: Anonymous separate checking account? Okay, after married, I need my own spending money. Girl, God, whoever the answer is I believe in separate checking accounts when married, because they're going to try to take it anyways. No, I'm yes, I see. I'm a big believer in separate checking accounts for a couple different reasons. If I want to buy you a birthday present, I don't want it to come out of the joint checking and then you're like, oh, my god, why did you spend all that money? Which I agree going to because I'm a very generous gift giver.
Speaker 1: No, I wanted to come.
Speaker 2: I want it to be my own money that comes in, and I don't want you to question what I'm spending money on.
Speaker 1: I agree, I don't want to see what that bell Air membership costs now. I don't want to see what it costs to play there on a day with the fellas. I don't want to know. And I don't want you to see what my day was like, you know, with the goals? Were those gals? I don't know, but I don't want you to see it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see the tattoo parlor. No, nothing, not even letters for it. I don't remember Jackie your post. Aaron Andrews skips out on tattoo Parlor.
Speaker 1: Bill still looking for the tip? Here, here's a tip short on the patio. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.