Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have to tell Yeah, I'm ready. Yeah, that's called fanfare.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, cool.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Hi everybody, this is our three hundredth episode. We made it, we did it. This is really cool, buddy, it is you know, we've been through a lot together, a lot ups and downs, highs and lows, vallins and outs. That's that was an episode of Chips, Peaks and Valleys. It was called Oh yeah, but here we are, buddy. Three hundred episodes of Serial Killers, wilds. I love your hat. I love your hat.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to like touch hats? Don't pop the balloons?
Speaker 1: Okay, touch hats? Yay.
Speaker 2: Wonder Twin Powers activate what Yeah, the Wonder Twins everything your gleek, gleek, your gleek?
Speaker 1: What do you mean he's.
Speaker 2: From Wonder Twins. He's a little mooky. We talked about this like two hundredpisodes. Ah, you don't remember. Yeah, this hat is okay, no, no, no, no, we need hats. It's a party episode, okay, with it's a party. Look, I even made a sign. The balloon's blocking it. Look serial Killers three hundred, which is hysterical because it's just a piece of paper you cut and pasted over the But it's red though, yeah, it's red. So well, what did you want me to do? Have a special banner made up?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Look? Yeah? Wow? Did I just have a stroke? No, something's wrong now, oh god. What I was trying to say is, don't you know how long it took for us to get this one? Did you want me to order another one? That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it came out exactly like that. Okay, how Glacia?
Speaker 2: I think maybe I should see a doctor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, Oh god, no, here we go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had a bull chat. This isn't labeled. You're right, You're right, So it's serial Killers. We're gonna eat cereal and is now fall, so it is time for the Fall episode. Wait, we don't have like birthday cereal birthday. We like celebration serial We've eaten them all. It's fall time, so our three hundredth episode is just fall. Yes, welcome to Fall with balloons and a sign.
Speaker 1: We're here at such a lame party.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. I don't have any birthday cereals. We're celebration or like the Mickey celebration Cereal but we've done it all. I know we did, but for someone who perfectly curates the episodes. You made our big three hundredth episode that started with fanfare, and I'm wearing a stupid hat and there's balloons behind me and a piece of paper that says three hundred on it. All I'm getting is, hey, here's apple spice cheerios. It already exists.
Speaker 1: I know, Like, there's nothing special about this.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, you can't play a song.
Speaker 1: Why there's you're just giving me plain old fall cereals.
Speaker 2: Well there there are no there's no birthday cereals that we haven't done.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's nothing celebratory.
Speaker 2: No, okay, isn't there like it isn't Andre three hundred?
Speaker 1: Somebody talk about a bad curing or until long? When I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Was it Andre three thousand?
Speaker 1: Andre three thousand?
Speaker 2: Oh so we got another like two thousand, seven hundred episodes before he could play him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, Oh please, don't I have to No? No, no, not now, no, No, let me talk to him. No, no, I'm friends with him. I'll tell him. I get to call him back. Please text it? No, yeah, say Scotty and I I'll text him right now. It's okay. We're allowed to You're not allowed to not talk to him.
Speaker 1: It's fine, I need I should be.
Speaker 2: No, tell him ten minutes, I'll text him. It's all good.
Speaker 1: You don't need to text him.
Speaker 2: It's a very special episode, just like after school special. All right, so let's just get through it. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh what's cool is now you can see transcribe what the voicemail is.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, that's right. Yeah, you can do that for him later. All right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's so perfect.
Speaker 2: So a lot of the fall Pumpkin Spice cereals are back, you know, they're just a new boxes like the special O K. Pumpkin Spice is back. Yeah, and you're not even gonna pay attention. I am Pumpkin Spices back for our three hundred episode. Guess what, guys, here's a shocker Pumpkin Spice Cereal. You're such a jerk.
Speaker 1: I'm sure someone.
Speaker 2: That prides themselves on perfectly curating. I'm just saying this feels like, I don't know, should I brought a confetti cannon?
Speaker 1: Yes, confetti cereal something.
Speaker 2: There isn't any that we haven't done well friend, not that you know. I'm depressed and I don't even want to do any more cereals? Can you stop paying attention to that?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there is one new pumpkin spice cereal. There might be others, but this is the one that I know of. Look, Buddy frosted Flakes, Pumpkin Spice frosted Flakes, Okay, limited edition.
Speaker 1: I mean I like the box I like the colors. It's a fun right.
Speaker 2: See. A bunch of people had sent me this and I'm like, no, just reintroduced new box work artwork, but no, this is actually new. Where was Tony that he has his nice little he's got his vest with the zipper.
Speaker 1: Can you get me home?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: The celebration of our three hundred episodes?
Speaker 2: So he was looking at the leaves change up in Kenny Bumper, get a haircut today? Yes? You do? You sure do? What what that's supposed to mean? I mean, I'm just saying it's a little crazy there. You almost took my eye out O your eye with the poky thing.
Speaker 1: With the pokey thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you imagine if we were actually brothers?
Speaker 1: You would have been dead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say one of us would be dead. I hate pumpkin spice, but this smells nice. Okay, eal what I know pumpkin spice and frosted flakes. Knows it's making me like, really, just don't go tickled. They look like regular run of the mill frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the smell is pungent.
Speaker 2: It is very pungent. Three yummy reasons to love the season. They've got frosted many weeks. Pumpkin pie we've had that. They've got pumpkin spice, special k we've had that. We have this. Oh it's interesting, Yeah we have yeah, you know, check the website, pal, what's what the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. We go branding, thank you newman, And next week we might have some very exciting news for you. I know we keep telling you that, and it would have been perfect to have it this week, but you know, just the ink is not dry yet. The ink is not dry or even signed. All right, so here we go.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Three must say. I like it's quinchy frosted flakes. It's not quite as sweet as your regular frosted flakes. It's got the hint of pumpkin spice. That nutmeggi flavor, which I don't like, but for some reason, I.
Speaker 1: Like, it's not bad in this, but I taste more of just the pumpkin spice washes off very quickly and then you help with the frosted flake. So I mean, if you're really going into this thinking that you're getting like pumpkin spice flavored, eh, but it's so decent. I'll give Tony and his sweater vest of that or his vest.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it peeping vest. Yes, no, he's a peeper. Yeah, that's what I say to Sawyer in the morning, go peepers. And then he I take him out in the morning. He looks at me at like four four o'clock in the morning. Cool, and he's like, what do you want me to do. I'm like, go peepers, poopers, gold peepers, and he peas and then he goes back in the house. Cool. He eats a little bit and he comes backside and goes poopers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was a great story.
Speaker 2: Three balls, three balls in a spoon For me, I like it. It's not spectacular, it's not great, but it's pretty good. So three balls in a spoon, what.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're really good today. I'm gonna do three bowls. Okay, I think it's It's good, It's not great, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, this next cereal was sent into us by some big fans. They're actually little fans, but they're big little fans. Okay, so they sent us cereals. Gosh, darn it, frig sorry.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: These came from Wegmans. Oh, okay, this is a whole nice little letter, but I can't find it. But it was very sweet. But these came from this came from Natalie and Melissa.
Speaker 1: Let it be known, Mike, who's Matt?
Speaker 2: Matt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saved your letter, Matt, and I put it in the box that you gave me special because I knew he'd lose it, and I wrote down exactly what you got me. So this way, when you put it in his little cereal vault, which is literally just this table or his weird shopping cart, that I would be able to look at it and remember what you got me. So I will be thanking you when we do them.
Speaker 2: So, Natalie and Melissa, thank you so much for the Wegman cereal Maple pcan crunch great. You can also say pecan, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm actually very excited for this one. I am gonna like it and I know it.
Speaker 2: See look it's this is very fall Also see the leaves with the changing colors.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, is that what fall is? Yeah, that's crazy. I wouldn't know that. But you're about to hit me in the face with that.
Speaker 2: You already look like you have some damage there.
Speaker 1: Because I got a dermal stamp.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know what that is, but it sounds trendy.
Speaker 1: So it's a little needles that you put in your face on the college home.
Speaker 2: Oh I see. Why don't you go get some botox and stuff too?
Speaker 1: I don't want the boatox. Yeah, this is like a good one and I know what I'm using it for this It promotes hair growth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, work really well. Also, I'm sorry what these are some nice flakes coming at me guns blazing today? I don't know. Let's see, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna like it. It has everything I want, maple, the pecan.
Speaker 2: It's got whole oat, whole oat clusters and corn flakes, cereal with pecans, and maple syrup made with whole grain. I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: The pieces sound very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't have a Wegman's area. It's just it's a pretty it's a cool supermarket.
Speaker 1: They have the train.
Speaker 2: They all have a train. I think, right again, you can't ride on it though, it just goes around the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a small train.
Speaker 2: No, but you made it seem like it was a ride.
Speaker 1: I never did. I said, they have a train, and you're the one who goes. It's not a ride. No, you get go on the trains.
Speaker 2: Not what I said. I didn't say it's not a ride like that. Not like that. I didn't rude oh any By the way, today we're using two percent milk.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one ready.
Speaker 2: He's got clusters, it's got flakes, got pecans, the whole thing everything. I don't love peacans or pecans, but you know, we'll try it.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: I thought the flakes would be better than they are. They're you know, rather block. Wow, the cluster, let me get a cluster. I don't really like this. It's not spectacular. No, sorry, girls, we love you. Yeah, but the surreal is not the best.
Speaker 1: I thought the flakes were going to be mapley.
Speaker 2: There's supposed to be. No, it's there's maple in the cluster.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: And there's like a whole pecans in here, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I can't find one. I just have a lot of granola.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it two bowls in a spoon as well. This is very underwhelming. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Look, it's not the worst thing I've ever had.
Speaker 1: No, it's under whelming. And that's that's sad.
Speaker 2: At least I didn't spit it out and vomit. I ate it. I had two or three spoonfuls of it, So it's okay, moving on, Thank you girls. Should we take a break now.
Speaker 1: I'm sad. Why I really wanted that to be good. Yeah, Like I like maple, I like pecam, I like granola. It has all the things that I like. But it was just so blah.
Speaker 2: It was I'm trying to find the Stevie Wonder song, but I can't find that. Like, there's nothing. I just I don't know, I can't find anything in here. Can we I know it's a pain in the butt, but can we like get the stupid man box back or it's so much easier it is, what's easier to push buttons for sounds and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess you know what.
Speaker 2: I think I can make a button bar for this thing well and put all our stuff on it. I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Dam where's the commercial at what eleven fifty seven?
Speaker 2: Don't you just look for the whole?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. The whole is like this on a timeline. There's nothing on it. Zoom out, zoom in this way. I could see it. When I zoom out and I look at the whole thing, it all mends together. Because you maybe took one second. I need at least five seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. We'll do that next time.
Speaker 1: No, because then it's just us awkwardly sitting here because we don't have ads on the.
Speaker 2: U escussally on the video. That's ye, the ads at the beginning, isn't there. Yeah, we made seven cents last week. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Seven cents. Our YouTube revenue is all right? So this next serial, you imagine if we got a plaque at one hundred thousand, well, that's when we really would know we made it.
Speaker 2: That would be cool.
Speaker 1: We need like an actual camera for that, Like if we actually had an actual camera. That was like HD and people were watching it. And we also fixed this microphone so this way it wasn't in my face.
Speaker 2: And we had effects, and like, I can't do the effects.
Speaker 1: I do not have the I feel like.
Speaker 2: At the bottom where it's like click here next episode, this is coming up, and here's.
Speaker 1: What we have end screens. But I can't do that. It's too much for me. Oh yeah it is, okay. I would probably take me a solid day to just create one episode versus like twenty minutes. Maybe we can get an intern, Oh, a cereal intern? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can we get a Serial Killers intern? Yeah, I'm not kidding. Well, I don't someone that does great video production and effects and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But what are we paying?
Speaker 2: They get credit, they get college credit. Okay, I cant pay them in all the cereal we don't eat. Yeah, I'm sure everybody wants to get paid an old cereal and you're from your weird car. It's worth a lot more than twenty bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is if I give you four boxes of cereal, hello, that's well over twenty We just barter, okay, this next cereal. Now, pretend you're skipping through an apple orchard.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, right, so nice right apples, nice apple. I'm allergic. I'm having anaphylactic shots.
Speaker 2: It's not real apple though, you know. That's so then you go into the little gift shop into some cinnamon and cinnamon apple, m everything, everything, so that.
Speaker 1: This cereal right here, which you're using your foot to kick up.
Speaker 2: So it's another fake Apple Jackson. I saw it and it looked delicious. It's called apple Bits fromf from GF brand.
Speaker 1: What the heck is GF brand?
Speaker 2: Don't know, but it's now even better tasting. I'd like to know what it tasted like before. Where is it made in Mexico? Okay, yeah, it's not one of the cereals I brought back either. This one was important.
Speaker 1: Product of Mexico.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're able to see that you have good eyes. So they're the same color as apple Jackson. Okay, well not really. Actually there's a random Okay, there's randos in here. Look there's the there's like orange and green, but those are like blue and tan. That's not supposed to be because it's not even on the bob.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like blue raspberry.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it is. I think that there's something wrong with the cereal. But hey, what the hell. They don't have a product guarantee. It's just deal with it. It only costs a bucket a quarter and it's from Mexico, so whatever. The customer service line is literally just someone going white, no k C K cloud Okay, see all right, Like the colors are all a big mess. There's different colors and.
Speaker 1: It's all there's different colors like no.
Speaker 2: But there's not supposed to be those colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's not past eight, it's twenty twenty four. So all right, apple bits, So these are gonna be your fake apple jacks. They got like a hint of cinnamon. They they smell like they smell like a fresh apple, actually, believe it or not, not even kidding.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling this is gonna put chemicals.
Speaker 2: Oho, here you go, one, two, three?
Speaker 1: Well do you only eat one?
Speaker 2: I eat two?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: They tastes like real apples, actually, nough apple bits.
Speaker 1: It tastes like sour apples.
Speaker 2: I kind of enjoy it, Actually I don't. I'm giving it three bowls. It's from a dollar.
Speaker 1: That chemical that's a legal in the United States now.
Speaker 2: No Dollar Tree. It's from Dollar Tree. That's where I got a GF ransom Dollar Tree. I give it three balls. It's actually it's weird that it has different colors that it's not supposed to have. And it's weird that it has the warning that consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, including lead and I can't even read this all right, A krilla, a krylla mide.
Speaker 1: So it does have products that are gonna kill.
Speaker 2: Me, which I'm known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth effects, or other reproductive For more information goes through P sixty five Warnings dot ca A dot gov slash food love that for me, well, having any babies anytime soon?
Speaker 1: It cares yeah great, as centimonified, I'm gonna am. I gonna make it to episode three oh one find out next week on cereal killers.
Speaker 2: This box has been filled with ready to eat cereal according to the weight indicated.
Speaker 1: I did not like that it tastes like a sour apple. I'm going to get it two bowls.
Speaker 2: All right, three for me, two for Andrew. It does not taste like apple jacks. There's sour pieces in it, which I don't understand, don't belong there. I'm telling that I don't know where that blue one came from. But there's nothing blue about this cereal that ain't right. That's your cancer piece right there?
Speaker 1: Not a fan So anyway, yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just I don't understand, like why why are all the foods at Dollar Tree have cancer wantings on them?
Speaker 1: Because California did that thing where they were like, hey we're gonna warn you now.
Speaker 2: But obviously they don't sell this. They don't sell cancer foods in any other store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: So like here here's a dollar and here's cancer, Like I don't understand so cheap foods that they shouldn't be allowed to sell that because people that shop in those stores, that need to shop in those stores. That ain't cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you should bring this up, just saying maybe just did they should do something with the food prices?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know, but whatever, it's your cause. It was all right GF Good Good Food Brands, right, is that what a s answer? I don't Distributed and commercialized by GF Brands, Dallas, Texas Fun Okay, okay, Well, if you're listening to serial killers this has been our three hundredth episodes. Sorry, serial Killers. Yes, there's other one. There's bold chats, which makes it like five hundred episodes. I don't even know how many episodes total. We have that thing, right, Yeah? Can you go to the counter.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 2: Don't you have the old like web counter? Remember that in the late nineties how many views click? And it was like a spinometer counter, the odometer.
Speaker 1: We could put that at the bottom of the serial Killers web page. That's way we could see how many people visit per day.
Speaker 2: I don't think enough people go there. Serial Killer's piece. He We don't make any money off of that. There's no ads, there's no Nothing's.
Speaker 1: Just so thankful to do that for us.
Speaker 2: Why do we get some ads on there? Okay, click clickbait? Google ads, get some clickbait? Yeah, maybe maybe GF Food wants to advertise, yeah, or brands. Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll see you on Wednesday, hopefully with an all new bowl chat yes, where Andrew will make fun of me for some sickness that I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or some new ailmate. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Until we see you, then say crunch.
Speaker 1: Andrew to another three hundred episodes. Okay, yay, Maybe next time you'll actually prepare for the episode.
Speaker 2: I prepared.
Speaker 1: It's fall, it's fall, it's fall now, I don't know. Some celebration for the next day. There's no celebrating four hundred. We got to celebrate, okay, five hundred will celebrate Okay. Cool. So yeah, bye,