Speaker 1: Hey, everyone from the String Drinking and.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Ice up here with Drinking on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Network or wherever you take the podcast. As always, I'm doing on my co host Chad that going on.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, the Chad star is locked and loaded and ready to load on the eyes of her.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to explode on the eyes up her universary. Whatever you just said, it's grow.
Speaker 3: Maybe that should have been a couple episodes of what what, I'm sorry and just a gesture of jeering has returned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything new since I last saw you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. No, it's been a crazy week. Devon Dudley joined us last week.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're back for another round yet again.
Speaker 2: You know, today's guest is pretty unique. I pulled it, literally, pulled me out from under a rock. We A lot of people have not heard from.
Speaker 1: Him in years.
Speaker 2: I don't think maybe he has done one, but I don't think he's ever done.
Speaker 1: A podcast before in his life. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, and I've interviewed them all and I don't remember his name popping up anywhere. And someday you might say under a rock, But I might also say you help put him on the map.
Speaker 1: I think I did. Oh, you just reminded me to tell that story.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, that's why I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot about that. Yeah, I'm gonna tell that story when we talk to him. He's going to join us in a couple of minutes here. But uh, yeah, I was so excited because he's been resurfacing as of late, and I just saw him at the Wrestling Universe a.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks ago, and I was like, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Got to come on because millions of people listen to this podcast and it will get.
Speaker 1: You so much exposure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's an understatement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he you know, he wants to be booked for Wrestle Khan, So promoters, if you're out there, well I can't say his name, yeah, because you know, but this guy is the guy you will you will make bank if you book this person.
Speaker 1: And a couple of minutes we'll see who it is. But don't ye.
Speaker 3: I don't think has he ever been back at the arena.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: He just started working again and doing appearances like conventions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that he is working again, right.
Speaker 1: It's working again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture the over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you he want he won a tag title?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that. He looks great.
Speaker 1: He does look great. He's in great shape.
Speaker 2: It was funny because when I had first seen him, it was at that convention at the mall I forget where I was Rockaway yea, the Rockaway Mall or Yep yep. And it's the first time I had seen him, and in years, years and years and years, I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: And uh so.
Speaker 2: We're like talking about our kids and our spouses and everything and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And I show him a picture of my kids. He shows me a picture of his kids. And then he shows me a picture of a.
Speaker 2: Pizza, like really proud of this pizza.
Speaker 1: I made it myself. And I'm just like, oh okay. And then he goes, you want to see when I was fat? That shows a picture it's like so fat. I was just like, Okay, that's great. But this guy.
Speaker 2: I've always been friends with, like good friends with him, and we've talked a little here and there, but I just haven't seen him in so long. So I'm so excited for him to come on today, and you know, I would love to get him booked.
Speaker 1: On things and get him back in the mix. You know. I try to do that with my friends.
Speaker 2: Like if you talk to Sandman, he'll say to somebody, Yeah, Francine gets me all my bookings and.
Speaker 1: She knows my schedule better than I do.
Speaker 2: Because he has no clue what's going on. So if I can help him out, I will and it'll be fun. I love getting the band back together, you know, it's just with people that I like.
Speaker 1: It's it's such a pleasure doing these shows.
Speaker 2: And I used to hate traveling so much because it it would just be me, and I hate it going the appearances by myself. It's so boring. And now I basically try and book myself with my friends all the time.
Speaker 1: And that's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: That's the way. No better way to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm super pumped. So we'll get him here. Actually, let me send it to him now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is a guy that I found, like I said, from under a rock. Oh my god, he's in his car because he's such a cool guy. Guys, it's Chris Chetty. Look at you you're driving.
Speaker 4: Can you see me? I can barely see anything because I'm old and blind.
Speaker 1: I see you. Are we not home yet? Are we on a bridge? Where where are we?
Speaker 4: I'm in Boston, Francine, I'm going to Colowns. Come on, don't you know where I am? I went there like a year, and of course we all went there. That's exactly where I'm headed right now.
Speaker 2: I went there after, like during the signing, because that's where I was signing.
Speaker 4: Come on, you gotta go to Collowns when you're in Boston. You know about it. Come on, girl, I drink. You know about Colounes.
Speaker 2: Chris, I drank eight my ties, and I was so I was so drunk that they put me on to do like a a what was it?
Speaker 1: Like a whatnot? Where you sell stuff like a like a QBC host?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was so drunk. I don't even remember the stream.
Speaker 4: But anyway, my ties, I'd be singing karaoke, and I'm terrible at karaoke, so what the hell?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I was just before I.
Speaker 4: Gotta be me, Frannie, I gotta be me. I'd be singing.
Speaker 2: I was telling everybody how close we were and how I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To get you back in the mix of everything.
Speaker 4: I don't say that too loud. I don't want too many people to know that.
Speaker 2: See, that's what's wrong with you, because if no one knows, no one will book you.
Speaker 1: I go exactly, Chris, I go about Twitter and he goes. I go, are you want Twitter? And he goes. We follow each other on Twitter?
Speaker 4: I do? We do for years to follow each other. The problem is I haven't tweeted, probably since twenty twenty two. I don't know, ill maybe once. I don't know. Yeah, I'm not big onto the Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to get yeah, social media pool, Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm making TikTok videos now, I'm gonna do tiktoks. Yeah, I'm blowing whistles and dancing, and I got fucking glow lights. I got the whole shit going on, Chris, are you kidding me? I'm gonna have a whole channel and me going like, yo, party people, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you and I went to a club and they had glow sticks?
Speaker 1: You and I were there, Yeah, went to this club. Do you remember this?
Speaker 4: Of course we were dancing like this and doing all this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, woo, I don't know how we went.
Speaker 1: There must have been an India show. Couldn't have been E. C. W. Because it was only you and I.
Speaker 4: We were you know what, it's all such a blur.
Speaker 2: I don't think you really remember. You know that you don't remember the story. We were listening to the people through the walls.
Speaker 1: Do you remember all this? I remember it like it was.
Speaker 4: No, I don't remember this at all. In the room we were.
Speaker 2: I am one hundred percent positive it was you and we went. Everybody had glows sticks and you were going up to people.
Speaker 1: We're just saying the most.
Speaker 2: Obscene ship that you could think of, and people were like getting out of my face like he was healing people with the close.
Speaker 1: It was so fun. It was great.
Speaker 4: But I don't even you remember the bam light.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, can you tell that story.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: We're not even getting into you when you're come back yet, but this is a good story.
Speaker 4: Well I did we We might have been in like Lord of d I forgot where we were. We were out somewhere and we were out at a club and for some reason, you know, like the bouncer had this light that if there was a fight on the dance floor. They would use this light to shine to like light up the whole entire club. And somehow me and Danny got the light in our hands and we kept turning it on. Every time somebody would walk by, we would bam them. We would take this like you know, it's like like the like the light on the front of a freight train, and just we had the button to turn it on and on, and we had it in our hands, and every time somebody would walk by, we would go bam and turn the light on. And people were like falling down, People were spilling drinks all over the place. We were going blind, crying and falling off the bar. I mean, it was all kinds of shit happening. And we would bam lighting people the whole night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we were all sitting at the bar and it was real dark work. And when that light turned on, it was just a yeah, I put that was Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 4: Sun came out all of a sudden, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: There were so many Well, we have to talk about more stories, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk to you first about this comeback because you you were gone for like seventeen years.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I kind of took a little time off, I figured, you know, I needed a little break. Okay, Well, you know, to be honest, Franny, I never really. I was out of the business for reasons that are just life, you know what I mean, like kids and a family, and you know I have five children, and you know, wrestling just wasn't enough to support my family. I just wasn't making the money. Whether I wasn't any good at it or whatever the fuck it was, whatever the reason, I just didn't make money and I couldn't survive doing it. And when I was doing independent shows at the time, I was doing it for money, and I wasn't doing it because I love to do it. I mean, I still love to do it, but I was really doing it more for the money, and it just wasn't fun anymore because I was working a regular job during the week too, regular jobs during the week, plus on the weekends, I was bouncing at clubs wrestling on the weekend. So I mean I was literally working like every single day, seven days a week, two to three jobs. Sometimes I would wrestle a show in the morning on Saturday, like an early show, like a noon show, and then a late show, and then leave the second show and go to the club and bounce till five o'clock in the morning, get up, go do another show, drive a few hours, come back, show up at the club at midnight, and work till four o'clock in the morning. I just was so burnt out, and I kept trying to hold on to the business because I loved being in the business, but I just it just wasn't sustainable anymore. And I just came to the reality that if I didn't make it at that point, that I had just way too much responsibility as a as a man, as a father. I just I grew up without a dad, and I didn't want my kids to grow up without a dad around whether I was alive. My father died when I was young, and I didn't know them, I didn't have a relationship with him, and I didn't want that for my children. I just nothing was more important to me than having a relationship with my children. It's still the most important thing with you know, with my family, my wife, my family. So I just decided it was time to step away from it all. And I did. I mean, I did one show in twenty thirteen because I wanted my kids to see me do it. At least one time. So I got in shape a little bit. I did a show. Me and Nova did a show together, and at the time, I was like, that's probably going to be the last show I'll ever do. And that was twenty thirteen, that's eleven years ago. And you know, over the course of the eleven years, I kind of let my health go a little bit. I wasn't in shape. I really let myself get you know, go far in the wrong direction. And you know, about two years ago I really started to get control of my life again, like get in shape and get healthy and all that other stuff again and working out and back into martial arts training. And my kids are older now, my youngest is going to be seventeen, and they didn't really remember me doing it. And I just said, yeah, I know, can you believe that? I just said, if I'm ever going to have a chance to do it again, I'm going to do it again now. And I decided to just I called Brian, you know, I called Brian Meyers. I went down to create a probably worked out for a while a couple of times in the ring, just first of all, to see if it was even possible, because again I had been away for eleven years and it was like I stepped back into the ring and it was like I never left. I mean, of course I'm not. You know, I'm not that guy anymore.
Speaker 1: You're always.
Speaker 4: Well. But you know, physically, of course, I had I had major back surgery.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 4: Right in two thousand and eight, I had my whole lower back. I had, you know, a five level fusion in my lower back. I had that done. And you know, my neck is is still pretty bad. I have seven HERNI eight in my neck. So I probably shouldn't be doing this at all. But I'm taking it slow. I mean, I'm not saying that I'm coming back into the business. But listen, I did. I did a show for Brian and then I did another show Saturday night. Those are the first two shows that I've done. I don't have anything else booked right now. I haven't planned.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you. Saturday Night. You won the Tag Straps. So there you are.
Speaker 2: You won the I'm sorry you won the Straps. You're Tag team champion now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, oh jesus, what the hell did I lose you?
Speaker 1: No, you're here, you're here, Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: All right? Should I tell him?
Speaker 4: The reclick.
Speaker 3: Chris, I'll kick him out. He just clicked back in even though he's driving safely, just as we're building to the crescendo of the Tag Team Championship win.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call him and tell him real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When that happens for some reason, it's probably because you're driving and you hit a dead dune.
Speaker 1: Just go back to the link and reclick it. Okay, okay, all right. Yeah, he's hilarious, isn't he.
Speaker 3: He's got I have to say for driving. He had bet he's got better audio than Devon.
Speaker 1: He's better than people stayctionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Got into an accident on ninety so that's good.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I almost just sideeswiped the brand new Jeep, so that would have been good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know this is more important than that.
Speaker 4: So of course, come on, nothing's more important than this.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say is you are Tag Team Champion of the World now, so.
Speaker 4: The book, yes I am, you are.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna get that said.
Speaker 4: You know that people people have been asking me to work. I haven't answered really anybody, you know. To be honest with you, my wife is really against me working. Number one, she doesn't want me to do it, and I don't blame her, because listen, I really have suffered physically for a long time. And but again I let my health go in a lot of different areas. I just was so busy working. I just didn't pay attention to that. I wasn't working out, I wasn't doing those things. And I am doing those again. So I feel good. I did that one show. I felt good. I feel fine. I would like to do some more, but we'll see, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So here's the deal, Okay, go ahead, And I told the story about the first time I've seen I saw you in years was at Rockaway Mall when we did the nineties con and we were showing each other our kids on our phone, and then you showed me a piece that you were really pretty to me, and then you showed me a picture of you really fat. Yes it's not really fat. Now you've gotten a tremendous shape since then. Right, here's here's what we all do, because we're all freaking old.
Speaker 1: Like, let's close me. We're old, right, I'm an old man.
Speaker 2: And when we do our shows, because there is that occasion when I have to step in the ring, I hate it, but it's part of the deal.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, if you do the convention, you have to do the show. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, fine, you work around your weaknesses and you focus on your drinks. Always book yourself in a tag or a six million, So then you have to do a lot.
Speaker 4: You know what we in the bottle oil.
Speaker 1: Come on a woman, you know the first minute, no one cares.
Speaker 2: You don't want to win that anyway, Give the younger kids the rub and get the hell out of there and get your payday. When we did it, we all did a show, not this December, the one before. So twenty twenty two we were all. They did an ECW show, right. I watched it when I came home, Chris, let me just tell you how sad When we all.
Speaker 1: Tried to get in the ring there were no wing steps, so.
Speaker 4: We're all, oh god, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was like we were all in slow motion.
Speaker 4: Rolling under the bottom rope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so sad.
Speaker 4: I said to myself, can somebody bring me a ladder? Please? Time out here? Time out is valid in any sport. We have to have a time out. I need a ladder to get in and out of the ring.
Speaker 2: People love to see E. C. W Alum for this nostalgia purposes.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Say no, you're not going to have a five star match. They don't expect you to.
Speaker 4: It's well, that's a problem too for me though, because I I don't know.
Speaker 1: You want to.
Speaker 4: Listen, in my mind, I can do all those things.
Speaker 1: Sure we all can't, But.
Speaker 4: Can I do all those things? Listen, I've that match I did Saturday. I've done more than that in the ring. Uh. You know, with Brian, I created prod. I'm not saying that I'm you know, able to jump and do flips like you know, you watch you know some of these guys that are still doing it, that were with us, I mean that have consistently done it, like Rob. I mean it's impressive to watch because he still does his arsenal. I mean for the most part of all of it. And yeah, like you said, I don't know if that's possible for me anymore. And and I don't know, I don't know how I feel about it. I mean, like I said, I'm taking it slow, one thing at a time. I'm not in a super rush to do anything. I haven't decided really, I mean, this is a slow comeback, very really gently baby steps? Right? What was that movie? Baby Steps?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's fine, And you know you don't have to always work. It's like we do these conventions and you're just sitting there and signing, which is brilliant because you're not taking any bumps.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of hard to get in and out of the chair for pictures, like you get really tired, hurt.
Speaker 4: To get out again.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's right. You know sometimes I tell the guy, oh, come in the back, lean over me. I'm gonna sit in this chair. It's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have like an aisle away with a chair next to you. That's like the setup you should have. Like you have a table, you sit at the end of the table, and then there's a chair next to you at the table. So whoever needs their picture taking you could come sit in the chair mm hmm, and you know, hey, with your arm around them, like they're sitting next to you in the car, Like if somebody was sitting next to me, I go, what's happening? And that's it. I like that setup. I like the way you.
Speaker 1: Think, Franny, you could do that if you're really tired. That day.
Speaker 4: But you know what do you got to say? You got anything to say over there? Anything?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just listening.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just glad some ship come on. I'm not ready.
Speaker 3: I want you are I want you guys.
Speaker 1: I have a little tidbit for you, Chris, and I don't know if.
Speaker 2: You know this, but do you know how you got your first win, your first singles win in e c W your first single win, and how you dropped the rookie.
Speaker 1: Remember you were the rookie, Chrischetti for a while.
Speaker 4: I did drop the rookie for a while. Yes, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: You dropped the rookie because of Mender, because of me. I'll tell you what happened. We were in I want to say it was New York, right, and it was I think it was a TV taping. Might have been Buffalo, I'm not really sure. It might have been the Burt Flickinger Center. I can't remember where we were anyway, it was a big one. And Paul was sitting at the table and he looked so perplexed, right, and I was walking by and I looked at him and I said, what's the matter? And he said, I'm stumped, and I said, what you know, what are you trying to do?
Speaker 1: He said, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to think of an opponent for Anthony Duranty pit Bull number two. And he says, and I can't think of anybody that could, you.
Speaker 1: Know, go over on them. And he goes, and I've been looking around, looking around. So I looked around. I saw you.
Speaker 2: Standing there, and I said, really, I said, let Chris Chitty wrestle him. Chris goes over and he drops the rookie because now he beat an established guy in the locker room. And Paul's face lit up like a Christmas tree and he goes, that's brilliant. And he wrote it on like his napkin or whatever he was writing on at the time, and that's.
Speaker 4: You never told me that.
Speaker 1: Yep. So you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're so I never knew that your career skyrockets.
Speaker 4: My career took off from there. Who it was a idea and he thought it was such a good idea.
Speaker 3: But it sounds like somebody should be thanking you in a Hall of Fame speech coming up now because of that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: That was the one story.
Speaker 2: Like, man, I don't know if I ever told Chris that story. But that's what happened, and that's how you got the rookie. Take it off your name.
Speaker 4: I have a bird flicking your story.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear one, I would love to hear one.
Speaker 4: So I was in the hospital. This is this might be why my wife was a little upset that I did this show. So I don't I don't remember the dates. Okay. So I was in the hospital for about seven days. I was coughing up blood. Nothing major. I had like a pneumonia or something in my lung. I don't know. I woke up one morning, I didn't have any symptoms, Like, I was fine, I was, I was good. I went into the bathroom, I had like a little a I got like a little thing in my throat. I coughed it out and it's blood. Like, holy shit, I got blood.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: This was like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: So oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, this just happened. Right, So I'll get back to.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety nine or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, no, no, I'm going to get to the Burt Flickinger part of it in a minute. So I ended up in the hospital for a week right within the MOONI or whatever, and I'm fine, but uh, one of the doctors in the hospital, I guess figured out who I was, and he comes into the hospital room and he's like, e CWW, and I'm like, what the fuck right? So we get to talking and he went to college at the University of Buffalo and he used to go to the ECW shows in the Burt Flickinger Center. So he said, I went to every show at the Burt Flickinger Center. I said, oh, wow, that's unbelievable. I said, so were you there when I landed on Danny Doring's head and put him in a coma And he goes, In fact, I was on the stretcher, so he remembered. I don't know if you remember that, but I did like a top rope, springboard, leg drop or something and the Rocketbusters has wanted to call it. And I rocketbusted Danny's head with my big, giant ass, And yeah, he ended up in a coma for a couple of days. Nothing big, nothing major.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was just talking about the bird flick and just sent it with one of my physicians in the hospital who was an ECW fan in college.
Speaker 1: Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: When they recognize you in the most obscure places. I had to go to the doctor for my hip because I thought I needed a hip replacement. Remember when I broke my pelvis, I don't know, a bandman threw me and broke So I had to go to Rothman Institute, right and I had to pull my pants down. And I'm standing there and they're taking X rays and the doctor walks in.
Speaker 1: Went my pants down, and he goes, oh my god, and I just looked and him. I went not now.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh my god, I gotta go call my friend right now, and he runs out of the room.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, oh, did I offend him? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: And then it comes back in and he's like, I had to call my friend.
Speaker 1: He used to go to all the E. C.
Speaker 2: W Shoes and right then and there, I was like great because I'm standing there in like my little underwear with my you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, I'm standing here with my ass hanging out and the doctor had to run out of the room to call his friend. It sounds a little.
Speaker 2: Swear, and I was just like, oh my god. So it just happens in the weirdest, you know, the weirdest and then yeah, all the shows that he came to, and I'm standing there, I was like, can I at least pull my pants up for this inner this conversation, because I'm a little embarrassed right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a little nuts but a.
Speaker 2: Little crazy, but seriously, like, and you can tell Colleen this too, like you need to just not I know you want to work because you know it's it's fun and we've all been there and it's it's cool and everything, but the conventions are.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think she would have a problem with any of that. No, I think she's just more worried about me getting hurt. Absolutely, So now I don't blame her. Listen, I'm not a I'm not a young I'm not a young man anymore. I'm not an old old man. But I'm old enough that it's a would I.
Speaker 1: Get that hovering in the middle.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'd say, yeah, we used to talk about bam lights and going out drinking, and now I'm like my four oh one k is like take yourself down, and uh, I got I gotta call my endochronologist. And you know you've got all these paying for the kid's college tuition, Like, where the hell did all these problems come from? Well, nice and easy, like, oh, we gotta go to Boston and then we gotta go to freaking Cleveland and then we gotta go to Florida. Oh shit, that sucks. But like now I'd be like, please put me on a plane for like the next three weeks and not have anything else to think about, would be great.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about road stories. You you hung out with the you know, we were in that van Roadkill right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we were in the ring truck too. Yeah. You know what's so crazy? Like I did an autograph signing for that guy Jack at Queen's. I saw you there, Yeah, I know you, I know, I know, but Spike was supposed to be there two and I was talking to Danny and Roadkill and we're like, we're at an autograph signing in Queen's as the former ring crew for E.
Speaker 3: C W.
Speaker 4: And we're doing an autograph me Spike him, like we were all on ring crew together, you know. So it was like over too, so I know, but I'm just saying like it was funny to say, like the ring crew was doing an autograph signing, Like that's how I thought about it, like the old Ring Crew gangs back there, But I didn't get to see Spike. Did he ever show up? No, No, he must have done something must have happened. I was looking forward to see I haven't seen him in so long.
Speaker 1: We neither uh PJ showed up.
Speaker 4: I did see PG. I haven't seen him in Okay. I always saw him for like a second out on the street. I was doing a uh like whatever. Yeah, I was doing like a promo for Jack's place, like, hey, I we sell toys and or whatever the sell. Hey we got all the merchandise and crazy eddy prices are insane. You know, Well, give me.
Speaker 2: A story from back in the day, something crazy that you won't get in trouble for if anybody hears this, I told Devon, like you.
Speaker 1: Could tell a story and just substitute names if you don't want to get anybody in trouble or just them.
Speaker 4: Who cares anybody listening to this at all?
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's just it's okay.
Speaker 1: Private conversation among friends, you know, nobody's just.
Speaker 4: The conversation amongst friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So for the whole time I was on Ring Crew, I don't know if you remember this, but in the back of the ring truck at one of the shows. Well, let's let's go back. My wrestling at the time was so awful because I knew nothing about wrestling, you know that, right, Like, I was not a fan of wrestling at all, and I was clueless one clueless about it.
Speaker 2: Chris, can we just say you are cousins with Taz Yes for people who don't know that.
Speaker 1: So you started off in uh what was that called? TAZ is little group the.
Speaker 4: House of Hardcore. They called it, oh, Team TAZ, Right, I was a member of the Team Taz Yes, and the Team TAZ dojo Yes.
Speaker 2: For life?
Speaker 4: What do you force me? Yes? It was indentured servitude exactly. Yes, I had no choice and then that proceed But uh yeah, at the time, my wrestling was so terrible that one of the fans made a beautiful sign that said substituted my last name, so it said Chris Shitty. And of course Roadkill found the sign and he glued it to the inside of the ring truck so you couldn't get it off, and it was there literally the whole time ECW was in business. There was a Chris Shitty sign on the inside of the ring truck. So that's a little inside information for people that didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were a wrestler when you started.
Speaker 4: Oh I suck. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: I loved the gimmick with the face like this face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my face is really not that good mediocre at best. Say, even when I was in my twenties when I needed a gimmick, so I was the only one I had.
Speaker 1: I love it. I loved it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was funny, but it was a little ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Give me a travel lodge story.
Speaker 1: Do you have one? Everybody has one. You have to have one.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think. That's so far.
Speaker 1: You knew I was going to ask you funny stuff. Give me a funny story.
Speaker 4: Have a lodge. I mean I know of stories from the travel lodge, like the Terry Funk story. You know the Terry Funk story opening the doors and he separated his both shoulders. You heard that story.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was like I guess he was in the park a lot of something, drinking and whatever, and he was on the phone. I don't remember what he was doing at the time. I think he might have been talking to his wife and he went to open like the door and the door was locking. He told on it really hard and he like separated his shoulder and he did it like in the old Turry funk, like, oh my god, you know, I separated my shoulder. And then he tried the other door and he did it, and he separated his other shows he had literally like two separated shoulders and he's like, oh my god, and he was talking to his wife. That was a funny travel I think that happened at the Travel Lodge. Yeah. I think Mikey could tell that story better if you talk to Mikey, because I think Mikey saw it. I think that's who I heard it from. I was only at the Travel Lodge a few times. That was early on I think. And then we transferred over and we were all staying at the Holiday Inn.
Speaker 2: Yes, because we used to go to Legends. Remember the board Legends that was in there. So we took a step up and we went to Legends.
Speaker 4: So I'll tell you a story. Yeah, hear a story. So we did a show, did we? And I don't It was a Philly show. It was ECW Philly show, I believe, and that we went out with me and Danny and a few people went out after the show with some local guys from Philly. So they brought us to like a Philly bar, right, like a local bar in Philly. And literally I was like at the end of the line of people to pay, Like we had to pay like three dollars or whatever to get into this place. So it was like Danny and a few people and then a couple of these indie guys from Philly and then me at the end. So everybody pays. So by the time they all paid to get in, which is like a minute, right, I pay my three dollars, walk into the club, and within ten seconds, I mean a full on brawl within ten seconds, Like I walked up to the I walk into the bar and one of the guys from Philly was like, Hey, this is my buddy whatever, and the guy gave me like a fucking dirty look, and I'm like, what do you want to fight? And he's like, okay, I go all right, So he fucking takes the swing at me and then I fucking I don't remember if I got maybe got punched in the side of the head, and then I ended up kicking him and then fucking he was with like ten guys and they're like breaking bottles over my head and shit. So uh yeah, literally the fastest. I am probably have the world record for the fastest bar fight in the history of Philadelphia, which is a fucking bold statement to say, because we've all been in Philly and we know about it, so there's a lot of fighting going on. But I may have the world record. I may hold the world record. I might I should probably be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the fastest bar fight in phillip Yes.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, did you get kicked out of the bar?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 1: I never heard that.
Speaker 4: We probably never told anybody that story because he wasn't good to say it at the time. So you just heard it for the first time, an exclusive right here on your show. Isn't that unbelievable? You got an exclusive. It's breaking news. Yes, that's what.
Speaker 1: We're going to use to promote this episode. Story.
Speaker 4: Oh your life, you've never heard this one unless you were there. I mean a few people know that it happened.
Speaker 2: But well, Christy, do you have the man that you fought waiting to come on to confront.
Speaker 1: You right now.
Speaker 4: You got him on the phone. Callers, Bring the callers out. Let's hear the callers. Oh, we got call the number one? What do you got hello? I just want to say that, uh, I was there at the bar that night and it was definitely your fault. You're kind of a dick, and I'll go of course I'm a dick. That's why I got no friends. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I also have the guy who made the Chris Shitty sign waiting.
Speaker 1: I do my investigations him.
Speaker 4: I got heat with. Come on, you should have known. I knew nothing about professional wrestling. Who would have been through the business? And I knew anything about this business? All joking aside, how does somebody get involved in professional wrestling that knows nothing? I mean, I knew nothing about program. I did you know this? I just wanted I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 1: I didn't either. I called the hotline. I called the ECW hotline.
Speaker 4: That's how you got involved in wrestling.
Speaker 2: I saw the commercial one Sports Channel Philadelphia, and it was like, Hey.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be a wrestler, a manager, or a referee?
Speaker 2: Call this number. I was working at an insurance company and hated my job. And I go, oh, I can do what these girls are doing.
Speaker 4: And I called the hotline and you good.
Speaker 1: I met Todd Gordon and I started tring. I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 4: Who who trained you, j T.
Speaker 1: Smith?
Speaker 4: Really I didn't know that. Yeah, yeah, I remember JT? Yes, what happened to him? Why did he stop wrestling?
Speaker 2: He moved to like Virginia. I think I was just with Todd Gordon him. I said, have you talked to JT? Anytime? And and he was like a little while ago. He goes, he's still in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it go.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get him, trying to get the camera. I want people to see this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're looking great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah I saw. Yeah. I was so oblivious, Like I was wrestling Stevie Richards, like one of the first time I ever probably the first time I ever wrestled them, right, and you know, like this is a whole like if you're not in the business, it's like a whole culture around professional wrestling. I was no clue, right, you probably too, then, no clue. So we get in the ring, right, we call our match or whatever, and we get in the ring, and we're doing our match and he's like, oh, I just you know whatever, we'll call something out there, and I'm okay, yeah, I don't even know what he's talking about. Right, So he literally goes to shoot me into the ropes and he hits me with something, and he goes Ronnie Garvin, and I go, what the fuck are you talking about? Ronnie Garvin? Who the fuck is Ronny Gardens. I had to like stop him and like turn around, I go, who the fuck is Ronnie Garvin? And he goes, huh. He goes, you don't know, Ronnie, go like, this is the conversation you're having in the ring, Like, no fucking clue what he's talking about. Ronnie Garvin. You could have said fucking Santa Claus or fucking he's the Bunny too. I would have known what the fuck you're talking about. No clue, clueless. That's great. We were out one night. We did a show in Chicago, right and afterward, don't you ever go to Shah Booms Franny in Chicago? It was like an after after after hours place in Chicago was like a shady after hours joint. The guy that owned it was called mister Bill. I guess he was like an old wrestling referee, but it was like all old wrestlers and like, you know, it was like on the South side of Chicago's there's like pimps and you know, drug dealers and you know, just it was nuts. And of course pro wrestlers because we fit right in with that helmet, right. So we're sitting at this table, and shit, I want to try. I can't fucking remember who the guy is. I guess he was a big deal in pro wrestling. Like it wasn't Ronnie Garvin, No, but it was. Fuck how come I can't remember the guy's name. I'm terrible with names, but he was like somebody that was like a you know. So basically, we're sitting at this table, right, damn it, I can't remember the guy's fucking name because it might be a better story. It wasn't Rick Flair, but it was like close to that level. It might have been somebody that was in the Four Horsemen. I don't know. It was somebody that was like one of the top guys in NWA. I just don't remember who it was. So we're sitting at the table and I don't have a fucking clue who this guy is? Right, no clue. And it's like me and PJ and Danny and there was a couple of other people there, but the guy's talking about wrestling, and then he starts talking about ECW. You guys don't know what the fuck you're doing, and blah blah blah blahah. I go, who the fuck have you ever beat?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Literally, I get kicked under the table like three directions. I go, what the fuck is the matter with you? Guys? Fucked this guy? Fuck him? I get up and I walk in and they're like, oh my god, do you know who that is? And they told me who it is. I go, fuck him, no clue. And it turns out the guy actually has pretty much been every single person in the business. Yeah, and I had no idea who he was.
Speaker 1: You might have came up with the who would you ever be? Gimmick?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think I can one. Yeah, I don't think I ever came up ago.
Speaker 1: You might have. You might.
Speaker 4: It's been around, it's been around the while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good story.
Speaker 4: That's a really good around. Defended.
Speaker 3: I can't can't go wrong there. He defended ECW.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I had no idea what I'm doing. I had no business being in the business at all. I didn't know anything.
Speaker 3: Pardon the brief interruption here on Ice up here featuring our guest Chris Chetty. We'd like to give you a instant payoff to the story featuring Chris Chetti's night inside of this after hours bar As. We found out after the interview that the one who was not identified in this scenario that Chris Chetti defended E c W was living legend himself, Larry Subisco. So add that for the context of.
Speaker 4: This or you just heard.
Speaker 3: Now back to Eyes up here.
Speaker 4: Do you watch wrestling? No today, not at all. No, okay, no.
Speaker 2: Once once in a while if something, if I hear something good happened, I'll either look it up I'll find a clip.
Speaker 1: But I can't tell you the last time I sat there and watched.
Speaker 2: A whole episode of something like I think when I went to Florida to Disney Impact was on TV. I watched that because it was on and there's a couple of my friends at work there, so I just watched the hour. That's the first time I've sat down and literally watched it in the last decade, probably like I don't really watch it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch clips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't watch that much. I watched some clips. But we got rid of our regular cable because now like everybody who has these like you know, Netflix and Amazon, Primes and all that of the crap. So I got rid of the regular cable because nobody was using it, right except me. I'm of course the only one that watches it, and of course the only one that watched it. Now I can't watch cable anymore, so I don't have it right, It's gone bye by cable. So now I have to scroll through like Samsung TV, and I'm scrolling through and it's like I could watch The Walking Dead reruns or I could watch Impact wrestling. So I watch a lot of Impact wrestling now. So I've watched more wrestling since I've gotten rid of cable than I've probably ever watched in my entire life. And that's probably like, well, I've only watched like about three hours of it, but that's probably more than I watched in my whole life. But it's pretty good. Yeah, I like her product from what I no, No, I'm only kidd and I have actually watched a lot of it. It's very good. Actually, I think they're excellent. Yeah, I think it's great. Yeah, No, I think it's great. Yeah, that's great. There's a lot Listen, there's a lot of talented people that have come through there and worked there. And you know, if you if you watch, like going back to almost like maybe a couple of years after ECW went out of business, some of the guys that were working with us, and then you know, some of the other talent that that's come in there and you know, ended up wrestling for you know, WWE or now AW. A lot of people came out of there or started there or still are there. But there's a there's a ton of talent there. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I was on their first pay per view.
Speaker 2: You were yeah, you had to pay ten dollars to see it from the Nashville Fair. Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say you had to pay ten dollars to get onto the pay per view. I know they paid me, dear, they paid you for.
Speaker 1: Working, me for working Do you believe that?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you get paid to do this.
Speaker 1: The best is when we're are you talking about.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, We're at the Rockaway Mall and this guy comes to the table and Chris is sitting with me at my table, and the guy buys a picture from me, right, and he pays whatever, and then he says, Chris, can I take a picture with you? Chris goes short and he just gets up and takes the picture and the guy walks away, and I go, Chris, next time, get the money before you take the picture, Like that's the rule around.
Speaker 4: And what did I say, I get paid for this?
Speaker 2: I'm no clue, no clue from them before you do the picture.
Speaker 4: And you probably thought that I was joking, but I was not joking. I don't know if I get paid. I paid. It's so foreign to me, Franny, being away from this for so long, to be honest with you, like it's so foreign to me to like I feel bad, like, hey, I don't know. I just again, I'm so out of this for so long, Like I don't know, like I'm I'm not. This is not what I do anymore. So I almost feel like, all right, you take money, but thousands of documents a day, like nobody asked me to pay me to pay my put my name on it.
Speaker 2: So this is they know that they're going to spend money when they come to these conventions.
Speaker 4: I gotta get it in my head, like, hey, you know having a blast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, friends, shooting shit, catching up? Do you feel like you would like to do more?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you're taking it slow, but in all seriousness, like, I will try and help you if you want me to listen.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest. I misusing that part of the brain, like the creative part, to do something cool and creative and come up with different ways to entertain people. I want to do it again, whether I do it in the ring or if there's another way for me to do it. I would love to be a part of it. I would. I don't know how many more matches I'm going to work. I would probably say that I'm going to do more. I don't know how many more, but you know, we'll see, you know. I don't want to say that I'm going to do something and not follow through and do it. So I haven't really made anybody any promises that I'm going to come do anything or you know, I haven't booked anything else because I really just haven't decided. I mean, I'm you know, I'm kind of torn on what I want to do, and I would like to do something but I just don't haven't decided exactly what yet. But I would like to do something with the business and maybe maybe make a couple of bucks.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we'll see, maybe make some money in the process.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, hey, would it be the end of the world to make a few dollars from the wrestling business after thirty years of doing it?
Speaker 1: I mean it would not. Oh, it's okay.
Speaker 2: At your age, you'll still get booked for signings and this I'm telling you, the signings are the easiest thing you can do without.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean physical damage to your body. That's what I get.
Speaker 4: I can, I can. I can work, Frannie, I can. I can. You know I can do it. It's just a matter of do I really want to do it? Listen again, I just I started doing martial arts again. I feel great, but I just don't really know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can.
Speaker 4: You're generally confused, so you know, look and I did how long you know me? You know I'm always confused about something. For you, I know nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 2: When we were at the Wrestling Universe, I picked up the phone and made a call and I tried to get you on the show.
Speaker 4: Remember I know, and you got shut down. Basically immediately you got took Christianny and you got hung up. I'm like, hello, Hello, Hello, is anybody there?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? You did not hang up.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm only kidding. I know, I'm just kidding. I was making a funny haha, funny.
Speaker 2: You should be at Restlan, like you should be there this year because it's in Philly. It has a big ECW presence and you were part of ECW. You know it doesn't You're not on socials because.
Speaker 4: I am on socials. I'm on Twitter, I'm on Facebook, I'm on Instagram on every day.
Speaker 1: You don't use them, you have to.
Speaker 4: But I'm on their people can get in touch with me, they can find me. They know I'm there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They don't know you're interested if you're not out there like you have to.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean, like all the people that email me or tech whatever it's called, Like they private message me and say hey, do you want to do this? And I just never answer them. Am I supposed to answer those people?
Speaker 2: If you don't tweet in the last two years, people probably think that you're like either dead or.
Speaker 1: That you just don't care. You know what I'm saying, There's no presence there.
Speaker 4: If you see, my next tweet is going to be I'm not no, You're next.
Speaker 1: Tweet should be I am available for bookings.
Speaker 4: Contact No why my next My next tweet will be Francine told me that I'm supposed to help people. I'm not dead. My exact next tweet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna retweet it and I'm going to say this guy is available for bookings.
Speaker 1: Who wants some wrest? I'm going to tag everybody.
Speaker 4: Listen, you tried to help me. Yeah, you tried to help me five years ago. Well, whenever I got on Twitter, maybe it was ten years ago. How long have you been on Twitter?
Speaker 2: I've been on Twitter for five you've been on Twitter for a while, yeah, five or six years?
Speaker 4: All right? So when you first got on Twitter, we got in touch on Twitter and you put out a tweet and said follow my friend Chris Chetty. And I think I got like three followers out of that.
Speaker 3: I started following you.
Speaker 4: You did, so now I got four followers. So now I have like a total of like eleven followers. So there you go, my eleven followers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. Again.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put it out there again. I'm gonna find you. I don't know how because I don't I.
Speaker 4: Don't know my name, Chris Chetty. It's pretty simple. I made it easy. Maybe I shouldn't come up with something clever like like.
Speaker 3: It doesn't need to be clever. It needs to be easy, and it could be any easier than at Chris Chitty.
Speaker 4: I tried to make it as simple as possible so that if somebody typed in my name they could find me. But there's actually a fake Chris Chris Shitty. I should I should have done at Chrishitty. I missed the damn boat. I'm sure. I'm sure that somebody right now as we speak is making it at Chris Shitty on Twitter. At Chris Shitty right now the.
Speaker 3: Picture of your Is this a picture of your dog with a Santa head on?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: Absolutely yes? And in the background I have the Showglenner Harlem. Come on, don't you know about them? You should just put a picture Dragon.
Speaker 3: No, I might want to put we might want to put a picture of CHRISTI in there, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think put a picture of the pizza that you made, that beautiful pizza that you showed me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't want to be like one of those people that's like, hey, look at me. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to do it. Look, I I promote myself all the time. You are your brand.
Speaker 2: No one knows that you're available if you don't put it out there. So you can either be mediocre and take a booking every six months, or you can try to get back in the mix and hang out with us because we're the cool kids and we have so much fun on the route. So you know, I'm here to help if you want it. But I do think you're not getting listen, you're not getting yourself enough credit. You were a big part of ECW, just like the rest of us were, and I feel like you deserve to be at Wrestle Con.
Speaker 1: You really do. So if any promoters are.
Speaker 2: Listening and you have space available, he's in driving. He can drive. He doesn't need a flight, So we're saving you money on that. Right, you're close enough.
Speaker 1: We're going to work on that. We have a month. We have about a month, all right, We're.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 1: Look you Is this the first interview you've ever done.
Speaker 4: In my life? No? Yeah, I've done a couple I did. I did a virtual signing. This is probably the first podcast I've ever done, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, this is the first podcast. Well, you know, I think so do I remember. I'm trying to remember back that I think I remember that.
Speaker 2: I've never heard you on any other Well, listen, let's close this episode out with Toothy, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I forgot to bring. I still have Toothy, by the way, I just got to bring them with me. I still have it. Of course I still have it.
Speaker 1: So Chris had this really rotten.
Speaker 4: Well my tooth. I hit the guard rail and I cracked my tooth. And of course, as professional wrestlers, since we get hurt all the time and you know, get banged up, we have no health insurance, which makes total sense. So I had no dental insurance and my tooth was broken for a while, and uh, it was terrible and I had to get the tooth taken out and I carried it around for years. In my they give you like a little plastic tooth on a string, and I war Toothy whip me forever. I mean, I had Toothy with me everywhere I went. Toothy came with me, and he was part of me. I couldn't let him go.
Speaker 2: Every time I would see him, I would give chrysal hugging the kiss and I would say where's Toothy and he'd pulled Toothy out. I'd say hello to Toothy because he was on the road.
Speaker 1: He was one of the boys.
Speaker 4: I love Toothy.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my, well, this part of the show, I usually say where can people find you?
Speaker 1: And what do you have coming up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: In your case, that would be absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: You want to find me? Yeah, you got to do a lot of work. That's number one.
Speaker 1: Are you defending the tag Belts anytime soon?
Speaker 4: I would assume that I'm probably gonna do that at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not anytime soon. Though it's not booked yet.
Speaker 4: It's not booked yet. Uh, nobody booked a Big Angle yet. When the Big Angle gets booked, okay, you know that'll be that'll be something to announce. I mean, come on, all right, title defenses, Come on, that's a big time at at Chris Chetti. I'm on Facebook as Chris Chetty myself and I really went nuts on Instagram and I made it at Chris Chetty.
Speaker 1: I don't think on instag I hate Instagram, but I will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not big on Instagram. I can't figure it out. I haven't spent that much time. I don't know how to do the story thing. I don't know how to get pictures. People send me things. I don't know how to get people. I don't know how to let people in or let people out. I don't have time. I just I have something there. I just don't know exactly what's on there.
Speaker 1: So all right, So Instagram is a bus it's a waste to follow you?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you can get Yeah, how you can follow me? Just it'll pretty much be like following me on Twitter. You'll it'll be there, but you'll navi get any content from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do put stuff on Facebook, which is does anybody use Facebook anymore? I don't.
Speaker 1: I I don't like nobody does.
Speaker 4: Is that like a Disney drop? Is that a thing of the past?
Speaker 1: I think it's like my Space?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I think? So?
Speaker 4: I'm on my Space. I'm on I'm on the new version of my Space.
Speaker 1: Is thereble, there's a new.
Speaker 4: It's called Facebook. Facebook.
Speaker 2: We will talk because I feel like there's there's a market for you.
Speaker 1: And I want you to just I want you to do it, so I'll help you. That's what I do. I help people. I help people. Ask Chad, I do you know? Who?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Cha?
Speaker 4: Very quiet, Chad, I just as a co host. I was expecting a little bit more out of the co host, a little you know, some ship busting out, some ship saying some funny lines, a little you know.
Speaker 3: You know what I produce. I got you back on the show twice. You know, I cut up fill my role.
Speaker 4: You guys, shoot a breeze.
Speaker 3: I'm just here for the the eye Candy.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, he's the eye Candy. Well, there you go. That was some funny ship right there. I got you.
Speaker 1: I got a million of them. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you came on. I thought you were k fab and me I was. When I saw him, I was like.
Speaker 4: Franny, you know, I don't ca Fab never never.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I just never did a podcast before. So this is my first one. It only took us how long have you been doing a podcast?
Speaker 1: Five years? Five years?
Speaker 4: So it only took me five years to get on here. So it's pretty good. I'm pretty consistent with.
Speaker 1: Everything else time, Chris, because now I'm on iHeart radio, so we blew up.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I was waiting for. Hello, what did you think? What's I? What is iHeart radio? Is that? Is that something I don't know about?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 4: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: I got to hit?
Speaker 4: A big deal. You got to catch me up to the year two two thousand. I'll wait a minute with past two thousand. You got to catch the two thousand.
Speaker 2: And you are cause, yes, Chris, But in all all honesty, Chris has a beautiful family, beautiful children, a beautiful wife. Uh, you've won the lottery of life, my friend, because family is everything, and you're doing fine, so you know, if you can come back to the dark side once in a while, it's all good.
Speaker 1: We'll take care of you.
Speaker 4: Every now and then, every name and now.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't do it every single weekend. I only do it when the money's right. You know, this month, I got lucky. I have three weekends that I'm booked, so I'm a busy, busy little bird this weekend.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know this month. But we'll get you down so I'll be in touch. But thank you for choosing me as your first. It's wonderful. It was great.
Speaker 2: Yes, all the stories were great, and have a safe trip. And if I can, Oh, you ran over that gimmick where you wake yourself. I'm going to try to get you onres digit. Thank you, so I'll talk to you. So everybody, that was Chris Chetti at Chris Chetti.
Speaker 3: All Right, we see you. He's gone, he's frozen, he's gone. We can't bring him back again.
Speaker 1: We're not watch him. Click the link to.
Speaker 3: Come back, come back from one last gas.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you he is one of the nicest, funniest guys ever.
Speaker 4: So fun sounds like a blast.
Speaker 1: I mean I have.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think like I hung out with him so many times. He's just a terrific person and so fun and hilarious. So uh, promoters again, if if you need somebody for wrestle kN that's your guy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, great to work with. You know, watch this. Hello. I was just going to say, I love you and thank you for coming on.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: You were great, and I'll be in touch.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, buddy, uh huh bye.
Speaker 1: It's a mess. Yeah. So that was Chris Cheddy.
Speaker 2: So go follow him if you don't already, you know, and we'll try to We'll try to get him.
Speaker 3: You's got to change the picture. I mean it's not beautiful dog, don't get me wrong, beautiful dog, but Christmas picture. We got to update the picture. It could be him with the belt, the new tag strips. It could be an old school picture of the rookie, could be that toggle the folks of yesteryear's minds.
Speaker 1: Not standing champion.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he's not going to wrestle, you know, to retain the title, Like, what good is he?
Speaker 1: He's got to get out there.
Speaker 3: There's definitely there's there's a there's people out there that are looking for him.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I hope so. Well, we'll try to we'll try to help them out.
Speaker 4: But that was fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was fun. Good stories from Chris. Good to hear from him. And he's a good dude.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you got anything anything?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's it.
Speaker 4: We're out of time.
Speaker 1: We're out of time.
Speaker 4: You're out of time.
Speaker 1: We gotta go everybody where can people find you if they want to.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter at Chat E and B. You can find me on Instagram at IB exclusives. You can find me every week here and I be exclusive. You can find me every week here on eyes up here, and don't forget to go to YouTube eyes up here with the ECW DIVA fran scene type that in the search box. Make sure you grab a membership subscribe for free if you want, but don't forget to come on over and uh and join us because we've got a plethora of content that you will not be disappointed if you come check.
Speaker 2: Us out, all right, and if you want to find me on social media across board, it is at acw D for Francine. You know, I don't even know what week we're in now because we're recording to at a time. If you want to see where I'm at, please go to my Twitter or x as it's called now and all of my bookings are listed on the page. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you are staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you are staying extreme