Speaker 1: The numbers told the story the all He's done. Swando's idiots will believe in analytics.
Speaker 2: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander good Monday morning.
Speaker 1: T is a numbers game at VSA D Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app Game, plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV, and of course DK Network. It is a numbers game, Gil Alexander Kelly Bidlin guessing lines for a week number eight in the National Football League and exercise that with the exception of one week, this year has been rock solid, spectacular in terms of putting money in our pockets. How you doing, man, you're good doing. Just peache my friend PG. You know fighting over this? Uh you got the sniffles, Lily Bola thing I got going. I don't know any of what's happening that you're common cold. I think just running through me. Paint of the butt. What a time to be alive, What a time to be alive? What a day. Game six of the NLCS this afternoon, Philly's big favorites over the Diamondbacks to close it out just short of two dollars. And then Game seven, good God, oh, I gotta sweat this out for my Phillies Astros exact a Phillies over the Astros, Astros and Rangers in a Game seven tonight in Houston. Where every team has won on the on the road. It is threatening to become the second postseason series ever, like the twenty nineteen World Series, where every team won on the road, the famous it is your obligation to bet the Washington Nationals World Series for old numbers game listeners. Anyway, we'll try to talk about that a little later on. But we got to guess some lines in the National Football Ye before we do Survivor update. For circa five hundred and five of the remaining seventeen hundred and eighty nine entries got knocked out Kelly yesterday, most of which on the Buffalo were really on the Buffalo Bills and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the La Rams, those three which were the second, third, and fourth most selected teams. The Seahawks had over a thousand of those entries, and they it was It was not the easiest thing in the world, but they get it done for survivor of folks. So what did we guess? We guessed forty percent. I think on Seahawks, I don't know what I guessed in the end, but it was gonna be a lot.
Speaker 3: I think we guessed combined between Seahawks and bills. We thought it would be like fifty percent or a little above fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Just what is it over sixty percent alone ended up on the Seahawks. Boy, here's the thing. Twelve hundred and eighty four entries were made. And yes, though it is finally below the number of entries that started in the first Circus Survivor, we finally gotten to that point. Twelve hundred and eighty four left. The intrinsic value of each seven two hundred and seventeen dollars and twenty nine cents currently. But again, if you compare it to last year, which isn't the you know, the fairest comparison in the world. But do you know how many were there were we did? We start with nine two hundred and sixty seven this year and twelve hundred and eighty four left, which means that thirteen point eight six percent of the entries still remain. Last year, there were six one hundred and thirty three that started. Do you know how many were left after seven weeks at this point last year? Whatever you're guessing go lower one hundred and twenty five. Last year, ninety seven point ninety six percent ninety seven point nine six percent of all entries were knocked out at this point, and those one hundred and twenty five then had just this attrition battle till the end of the season. So this one hasn't even started. Yeah, that's when we started talking to Bob a lot. Last year. Bob got big yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did we just get a tweet this weekend that he was summing pure again?
Speaker 1: Brady Cannon texted me, he goes, Oh, Bob's all in. I'm like, way, what are you talking about? Bob had all we're talking about crush him sports. Yeah, our buddy Luca, Bobby I used to affectionately call him Bob de Luca. I think he went all in on Tampa Bay yesterday with all ten of his entries. Oh may Bobby, so before we got a chance to have them on the show. Yeah, yeah, seriously, wait real quick.
Speaker 3: I know we got to get to the lines here, but the what you said, what was the survivor count this year?
Speaker 1: Nine thousand was three thousand more than last year? That is correct? Three thousand plus more than last year. I mean, obviously we go we go up to ten ten entries, but think about that last ye last year, it was only one hundred and twenty five left out of six and thirty three. This year hasn't even started yet. Yeah, by comparison, all right, this, I mean, I just let me say this before we get we launched into this. For those who are like, what's the guessing lines, I'm in a cocoon. I don't know the lines. Every week we do this the instincts, with the exception of that one week a couple of weeks ago where we're just sucked on everything. But this is a great week. What were the instincts for me this past guessing lines? Philadelphia over Miami, Denver over Green Bay, Baltimore over Detroit. It all came through. I can't guarantee that's always gonna happen each and every week, but there's something about the first instinct, and you talk yourself in and out of it the rest of the week, and oftentimes your first instinct back on Monday was the best, and if you stick to it, it's it's good. Now. I don't no guarantee it's gonna happen again, but we'll try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a great call by you in those games last week, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Three and one. By the way, that's the problem of the contest, though. You gotta you gotta put in five picks, So the fourth and the fifth or the fifth, whichever it is, how many the fifth pick always sucks all those things. You're like, I guess Tampa Bay. You know, it's like pulling teeth to make it, and then it's like a guaranteed loser. I feel like everybody. That's the difference between a contest and actual bets, right, the ones we have instincts on, we actually bet, but not five deep. All right, what's Thursday night? All right, let's fired off line. Guess you'll have no idea last night you already talked What are you say you already talked over lines yesterday? Oh well you did. Oh that's right, you're like seven hours ago. Yeah? What what show were you on the handle last night? That brown? What an? It was quite Did you guys talk about the field goal or are you not talking about that? No, we really didn't, and yeah, good point, we actually really didn't bet off think he asked me, was that audience doesn't. But yeah it doesn't. Yeah, by the way, real quick on that. Yeah, my calf is disgusting right now. Just so black and Blue. We finally said, is there a way to do show and tell on this later? I gotta it's really gross, all right? Thursday Night Buccaneers at the Bills? How was it? Black and Blue? You didn't hit it? I don't know. You are an athletic specimen, that's what you are. What was the game? But Bucks and at Bills, Bucks at Bills, Thursday Night football, the three and three Bucks, the four and three Bills. Oh man, uh? Bucks yesterday lose to the Falcons. Uh, we'll pick it up. Ten to ten in the second half. Ten to ten at this point. After a Devin Tompkins fumble on Tampa Bay's first second half drive, Atlanta set up with a short field at the Tampa Bay twenty seven. Third and eight at the Tampa Bay fourteen. Ritter to Drake London for thirteen on a play that withstood a review from Tampa Bay, where he went head over heels of the pylon. His one hand appeared to miss the turf out of bounds and lost the ball with the other in the field of play, but out of the end zone, which would have triggered the worst rule in all of sports, Tampa Bay Ball. Instead, it was ruled that his offhand did graze a blade of grass, apparently first and goal at the one, and then Rider goes ahead and fumbles the snap anyway recovered by Kaye Ellis. There you go, Shenanigans Later, Atlanta would be up thirteen to ten after a coup forty one yard field goal. That's a young Hayku first and goal for Atlanta at the Tampa Bay twelve, six thirty five to go. They're looking to go up two scores. Ritter slows down just a bit on his way into the end zone to put Atlanta up two scores. At Antoine Winfield, Junior Hustling knocks the ball out of his hands just before he crosses the goal line, and this time it is a fumble out of the end zone Tampa Bay Ball. After a trade U punt, Stampa Bay starts down three at their own thirty three with two thirty six to go. They matriculate methodically a Mayfield thirty one yard game on thirty nine at their own thirty four with two oh seven left, the big play, and harrowingly because every pass that Mayfield through felt like was going to get picked. Did you see this last drive? So oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. They settle for McLaughlin thirty six yard field goal, game time field goal, thirteen to thirteen. Atlanta starts at their own twenty five with forty five seconds left in the game. It's all they needed. Second in debt at their own twenty five with forty seconds left. Ritord of Pitts for thirty nine most of it. Yak sets up a coup fifty one yard field goal try at the end of regulation. Corkscrew. It goes in ball game sixteen thirteen in Atlanta, Mayfield twenty seven to forty two for two seventy five, one touchdown, one pick, three sacks in defeat, three carries for thirty two yards. And then there's the curious case of the Buffalo Bills. Buffalo at New England. We pick it up thirteen to three New England at the half. Oh my goodness, what is happening? Third quarter Bills go eighty one yards opening drive. The second half Alan to James Cook for eight thirteen to ten. New England then sixteen to ten. After a r Island forty nine yard field goal, Bills convert a fourth and one at the New England forty three when Allan lines up under center and sneaks it in. What do you know? A sneak on a fourth and one perks as the end of the third quarter, but four plays later fourth and two at the New England thirty three, thirteen to fifty left Allen incomplete in ten for Knox. New England then goes sixty six yards they kickstarted by Jones to Paroll Brown, twenty six yard gain. They take more than six minutes off the clock. Jones to Kendrick Bourne from four out twenty two to ten. They couldn't get the two point conversion, and even after an off side and a PI on the bill so twenty two to ten, it remains just over the halfway mark of the fourth quarter, and then the Bills come back. They go seventy five yards Alan to Diggs for twenty five on a play where he went down, got up before he was touched, broke a tackle. Scored twenty two to seventeen, five thirty two to go two easy second play subsequent drive Jones to Bourne hit by Dame Jackson. Fumbles Terarol Bernard recovers. Bill set up in the New England twenty nine with four to fifty six to go in a chance to lead, They end up with a fourth and two of the New England eight with two fifty left. Allan to Kinkaid for four first down. Three plays later, with two minutes left, Allen in on a sneak. I guess that was a very favorable He's in two point conversion good Alan to Knox twenty five to twenty two, Buffalo one fifty eight to go. Can Buffalo actually win this? The answer nough, Pats go all the way downfield kickstarted by Jones to Remandre for thirty four. Then they end up first and gold the one with eighteen seconds left incomplete second and goal the one with fifteen seconds left. They're still lined up in shotgun. What are you doing well? Jones? The geise Gaysiki guys Siki twenty nine twenty five New England, twelve seconds left. Buffalo does not get a miracle. Belichick's three hundred the regular season win, and the Bills lose Allen twenty seven forty one for two to sixty five in defeat. Wow, how about that upset? A lot of survivors went out with that one that said and teezers, sorry buddy, sorry bout you teezer that said Buffalo by a touchdown here Buffalo. Mine is seven, I would imagine against Tampa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is seven and a half at Draft Kings right now, coming down a little bit, I believe off the opener. I think the opener was more eight eight and a half originally yesterday, so down a little bit seven and a half and total coming down in this game as well at forty and a half.
Speaker 1: Right now, so a little more than the seven. What do you make of the What do youan of the Buffalo Bills, who have to keep reminding myself actually beat the Giants this week? I know, right.
Speaker 3: I think it's a combination of those the injuries on defense starting to catch up with them, and then Aflo's huge, yeah, and then offense, offense just struggling right now.
Speaker 1: And I think that's pretty clear.
Speaker 3: I think yesterday's a I don't I want to go overboard on that because I think that was finally the first game we saw this year basically of New England like everything going the way they game play in the game to go where it's cut down the drives, take the air out of the ball. Just make mac Jones make efficient plays, which he did incredibly yesterday, and then play good defense.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. We kind of we kind of feel like San Francisco is gonna play Philly in the NFC Championship. We kind of feel like Kansas City's gonna be the AFC Championship. We have no idea who their opponent's gonna be. It ain't gonna Buffalo struggling. They got work to do, come back, More guessing lines right here at Visa Numbers Game Sports Network. With all four major sports at action, there's no better time of year to be a sports better and with our new Sports Equinox special, there's no better time to become a Visa Pro subscriber. Sign up now you get a full vson Pro access to everything we do through May first for only one hundred and twenty United States dollars, including daily best bets, unlimited access to our betting splits, plus all our exclusive betting content for the MLB Playoffs, college football, the rest of the NFL season, March madn It's the NBA and NHL regular seasons and the NFL Draft. Don't miss this limited time off er. Visit vson dot com slash subscribe to sign up now, Gil Alexander Kelly Bidlin live from bar Canada at the d You ready for the NBA tomorrow night, mister NBL Yes, I am Wow. Let's go. We get tweets at beating the book, Russell Ambrose, can we skip over the bills and guessing the line today? Bye bye? Survivor switched off Seahawks due to the percentage amount that went with the Seahawks, So sorry, I already did the bills.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we were just talking about that during the break. The everything, whether you had a teaser tied into.
Speaker 1: The bills for fiver money line, everything that needed to happen and go your way to put yourself in that position, just to have Mac Jones, just Mac Jones can't possibly come back, Kenny, you can't possibly put a touchdown, driving so easily a field goal to send this to overtime, but no way a touchdown to win it in regulation. Jamie Leva powering through like Michael Jeffrey in Game five, respect talking about Michael Jeffrey Jordan, He's comparing me to Michael Jeffrey Jordan, the one where Scottie pippenhil him up. Rip to your calf, Kelly says, my condolences. He said, all right, be to your calf. I gotta see this all right, By the way, everything we're gonna go through today, and we're gonna get three games in here real quick in this segment. Uh. The shenanigans of the play calling, the shenanigans of the officiating, nothing compares to what happened in college football on Saturday. And we'll get to all that tomorrow. I have a soliloquy on college football tomorrow. What a balagon that sport was? Sorry, sorry, I had to go different language, Johnny, all right, what's next? Early windows? Sudden Rams at Cowboys in the early window it is? It is, yeah, three and four Rams, four and two. Dallas, Dallas coming off a break here, Dallas. Excuse me? The Rams yesterday somehow snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Mike Tomlin is gonna be is gonna have a winning record again with this outfit. It's incredible. That's another story. Win totals under just I watch every week. What's going on here? We'll get to them. But this game, the Rams uh three to three games twenty five seconds left in the half, Stafford to two to two at well thirty one yard touchdown pass on a throw that looked like it was intended for Cooper Cup. Because every damn throw is supposed to be for Cooper Cup. I'm gonna go off I McVan a minute. But Brett mar by the way, also a dooint a fifty three yard fieldal earlier. He misses the pat so it's nine to three Rams at the half, pick it through for seventy eight yards. In the first half for the Steelers, he was six of thirteen. You're like, okay, Rams are gonna smoke him, by the way, Stafford the half was nine of sixteen for one to fifty nine five for ninety four to Nakula pooka Nakula baby. Third quarter, first play from scrimmage, Stafford tries to force it into double coverage to get it to Cup, because of course he does. Picked by TJ. Watt, Pittsburgh set up at the seven third and goal to one. Picket sneaks it in ten to nine. Pittsburgh takes the lead. Unbelievable. Rams come right back though seventy five yards, including Stafford to Nkua for thirty two incredible sideline catch and then Stafford to Nakula for twenty Henderson in from one out, two point conversion good Stafford to cup seventeen ten, Rams eight to fifty seven left. Third quarter. Later in the third quarter, same score, seventeen to ten. Rams after a Pittsburgh three and out, Maher would hook a fifty one yarder badly and then starting at their own forty one, a big third and eight picket to Deontae Johnson thirty nine yard hookup. The key played start the fourth quarter. Two plays later, Jalen Warren in from thirteen seventeen to seventeen, and the crowd goes wild. You're like, wait, it wasn't a home game for Pittsburgh. Yes it was, Yes, it was. Then the Ring, then the Rams three and out, and then the Steelers go eighty yards. All of a sudden, piket is Terry Bradshaw. He's seven to seven on these last two drives. Nause in from three twenty four to seventeen. Pittsburgh with seven fourteen left. Then the Rams forced to punts Steelers take over with five twenty eight left. They never give it back. They end up with a fourth and one at the Rams thirty nine with two twenty four left. Picket somehow, according to the officials, gains the requisite yard ridiculous spot. McVeigh doesn't have any more timeouts, so they can't challenge it. Ballgame twenty four to seventeen, Pittsburgh. I just want to say this for Rams backers and Rams fans. Thirty one rushes twenty nine passes for the Rams. I don't know what mcveigh's just need to run the football as much as he does is but it's killing him. You can't win in the NFL that way. And I'll just say it again, there's absolutely no way that with Puka, with Cupp and with at Well, you should be scoring only nineteen points per game since Cup came back. But when you fixa on Cooper Cup, which is always if you watch these games, they're so he's so fixated on getting the ball to his boyfriend Cooper Cup that they're running the and they're running the ball more than fifty percent of the time. You can't do both of these things by the way they're running it on first down all the time. This is like Mike Zimmer, we must run on first down kind of levels. They should not expect to win. And as soon as they start going into Kua, good things happen. Pookinakua eight catches for one hundred and fifty four yards. And let me just say this, when you rank Poka Nakula right now all time through your first seven games most receptions ever fifty eight, twelve ahead of the second highest most receiving yards Eddy Royal on that I saw. Surprise, Yeah, just twelve behind most receiving yards through seven games. Jamar Chase seven fifty four Pokinakua seven fifty two. Think about how you thought about Jamar Chase. Pookin Akupa was right there. Most fantasy points. If you're inner that Jamar Chase is the only one with with like less than one excuse me, like zo point six points better? How is he not the rookie of the year at this point? I know, I know that See strouds a quarterback, but this dude is shattering records. I might have a ticket on him too, So maybe I'm talking no way you've met Sorry about that case you're wondering full disclosure, like, are you really passionate about this? Dallas minus six coming off of bye?
Speaker 3: You are pretty much dead on. That was the opener, down to five and a half. Now at DraftKings, Okay, what's next? Vikings at Packers?
Speaker 1: Vikings coming off of by Packers. I'll just say it again, this is my reaction last week Viking Bikings tonight. Pardon me, correct, sorry about that. Vikings played the Niners tonight, of course, so we sight unseen on the Vikings. I'll say it again about the Packers, where I said last week, I'm no Broncos fan, but how are the Packers favored on the road against Denver as they were yesterday? On three Lutz Field goals. The Broncos let it halftime nine to nothing, which is a story in and of itself, because the Broncos defense had been so bad to this point they were shutting out the Packers at the half. That after an andre Is Carlson forty three yard missed with under a minute left and then Wilson quickly getting the Broncos and Field will range for that third one third quarter nine to nothing after a Carlson twenty nine yard field going to cut it to nine to three. The Broncos go seventy five yards Wilson Cortland Sutton for eighteen wide open sixteen to three Denver six seventeen left third quarter. The route was on right. Nope, green Bay wakes up seventy five yards Love to Dobbs from sixteen out, sixteen to ten Denver one forty six left third quarter. Then after a Denver three and out, Green Bay goes seventy six yards, including a fourth and one conversion at the Denver twenty nine. Then on fourth and two at the Denver four down six eight thirty five left, they go for it, Love to Dobbs, deflex off of him into the hands of Jaden Reid seventeen sixteen green Bay eight thirty one to go. And if you're back in the Broncos, like I was, Jolane, I cannot believe this is happening. But the Broncos matriculate, though they get a Lutz fifty two yard field goal to go back up nineteen seventeen with three fifty to go, and then the Pack start at their own twenty five big Love to Dylan twenty nine yard to hook up mostly Yak eventually gets to the Denver forty four, but a holding penalty sets them back. Then third and twenty at the green Bay forty six, with one to fifty two remaining, Love intercepted downfield by pag a lock ball game reminiscent of that horrible Picky throw against the Raiders as well Broncos win nineteen seventeen. Ooh, Jordan Love, I know I set all off season. I said, how do we know he's gonna suck? He's held a clipboard under one coach and under one Hall of Fame quarterback all these years. You're not supposed to suck. He might Minnesota at green Bay. I made a picked him because there's no other What other line could this be? Green Bay is a one and a half point one to one and a half point feet of course they are right now, which the market loves the Packers for some reason.
Speaker 3: Gil, all I'm gonna say is I've got it circled. I've got all my notes, vikings, teaser legs circled, question mark after tonight.
Speaker 1: That's a great thing to circle and say, because I think that makes a whole lot of sense, assuming this line is right around where it's at after the game tonight. Yeah, let's see how the bikes did before I get all crazy about playing its exactly. Yeah, let's squeeze more. What do you got all right? Falcon at Titans, Falcons we talked about. They beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and so the Falcons are now on top of the NFC South. They're four and three. Sorry, you're dominant NFC South leader. Of course, one of these teams is making the playoffs. Atlanta at four and three. Desmont Ridder was nineteen of twenty five for two fitty yesterday, six carries for thirty eight yards. He had the touchdown, but he lost three fumbles. Yeah, one at the one yard line and the other through the end zone. Of those three, come on, Desbert Ridder, gotta do better. And then there's Tennessee, who's two and four. They're coming off a bye, but we don't know who the quarterback is, right because Bryan Tannehill had the high ankle sprain. Was that in London? It was in a boot last week during the bye. If he plays, they're a slight favorite. If he doesn't, it's Malik Willis. I'm going to assume over will Levis. We haven't seen anything for Billy Levi's yet this year. So yeah, so deal like yes, Billy Leys. So I don't know even what to make this. I just threw it in the middle. I'll say a pick them right now, but I think it all depends on who the quarterback is to determine who's the favorite. It's gonna be a tick of a favorite either way. Yeah, you're close. It's Falcons one right now. That probably assumes no Tannehill. Yeah, I played. I played the look Ahead on Saturday and that kind of gave me a hit. Matt Brown gave me a heads up about this with this number. Was just like a couple of points off.
Speaker 3: Falcons were the dogs originally with all that quarterback controversy, so I thought that was a good play.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you're right, totally depending on what the quarterback situation is. Yeah, by the way, NFL stepped it back up yesterday after a couple of more you know, just ho home weeks of just quality of play. That's pretty good. Nothing yet in terms of value, at least, I don't fake that. We'll get more guessing lines, we get numbers game visa these sports betting network. Here are three reasons Zen is America's number one nicotine pouch. We use food grade ingredients. We have a wide selection of varieties and they all come in two strengths. Fines z in at a store near you. Warning this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical skill, Alexander, it's Kelly Bilin. Kelly say something while I blow my nose since I just.
Speaker 3: Sneeze, you got it. Yeah, let's see. We've got a bunch of those early games. No no bets for me yet on those was talking about it a little bit though, did bet they look ahead there on Falcons. We're interesting to see where that game goes. Uh Gil, I don't really think we're gonna get a huge, huge change in that spread. Depends no matter what the quarterback situation is, because even if you get Ryan Tannill, it's a banged up Ryan Tan.
Speaker 1: I would play. I would play the Titans if it was Tannehill and they were okay, I would. But I don't think he's playing. I just I don't get the feeling he's playing. We get tweets at beating the book. Thank you, Kelly, by the way, excellently is excellently a word. Uh this is for let's see uh years sniggle Fritz picks. Yeah. I like that sniggle Fritz because someone was asking me yesterday, hey, all these guys, all these Lions people that were given you crap for not having them their top ten yesterday or or have they started apologizing yet? And I've said, well, not yet. And the snickele Fritz picks that he goes, they'll be back next week after the Lions get another cupcake. He said, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, wait what wait, wait wait, we're talking about like Twitter and social media where.
Speaker 1: Apologies are gonna be issued. I don't think that's going I will say this. I gotta call I gotta call out our buddy Las Vegas Chris. By the way, Chris, you're invited on a megapie whenever you want. When whenever you say something in any way that can be perceived negative about the Lions, which me having them eleventh apparently was that he gets really indignant and arrogant and kind of rude. So Chris, sorry, buddy, they got crushed.
Speaker 3: What was so interesting about that last week was it was such a great great case study of we often talked about it, how does national media see the NFL versus how to better see the NFL.
Speaker 1: And it was oddly this topic that hit both right. It was the we do our power rankings, but everybody does, other four letter networks does. And that's where everybody was freaking out. How could you not have them in your top ten? I even said it. I go, oh, I get it, you're under a propaganda machine. We're more than one of those guys had them number one one.
Speaker 3: But then on the other side of it, you were having debates with big time betters over the one like two point different if some spreads would be versus other teens.
Speaker 1: It got it got to a discussion of home field advantage. Yeah, and then you turn on the game and they just get blasted. Well, I asked doctor Bob, I'm like, okay, because I had one of the Happy had the Chargers ten. I had the Lions twelve. By the way, Chargers won't be in the top ten either probably this week, right, I had the Chargers tenth, that I had the Lions eleventh. And I asked doctor Bob, I was like, by the way, what's your rankings? And he said, oh, I have the Lions eighth and the Chargers twelve, So I mean, what are we talking about here, not that much. No, no early windows. Saints at Colts. Oh, I was gonna read a tweet. Oh sorry, okay SATs Colts. Okay, Saints at Colts. Saints coming off by as well. Yes, god, a lot at six teams were on by Thursday Thursday. That's right. Extra, that's correct, extra time here, extra rest for the Saints. Sorry about that, I getting all my days. Maxa three and four Saints Now at Indianapolis, who's also three and four Saints coming off that Thursday lost to the Jags. Indianapolis loses somehow to the Brownies. Let's pick it up. Fourteen to seven Indianapolis, four twenty eight left in the first quarter. This is after Indianapolis had fallen behind seven to nothing and then they took the lead fourteen to seven. Next drive. This is a four twenty eight left in the first quarter. They're up fourteen to seven. Next drive, Deshaun Watson third and seven at the Browns twenty five. He's picked It looks like by Kenny Moore the second that was overturned, but Deshaun knocked out on the play. Helmet hits the turf, never to return concussion protocol, but apparently he cleared it at some point during the game, and they just didn't put him back.
Speaker 3: In cleared protocol. So another just weird team Deshaun injury thing going on.
Speaker 1: Minsche.
Speaker 3: You know it was even weirder real quick. It is the inside and in Indy, right. Did you see the cutaways of him wearing the massive like winter overcoat that goes over the shoulder pads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a throwback to the seventies and eighties thing. R like Lambeau when they're freezing on the sidelines. I'm like, why is this Shaul Watson so cold over there? And then the Miles Garrett show began. Minshew sacked by Garrett. Next, Drivey fumbles were covered by Anthony Walker Junior leads to a short field touchdown. Five play touchdown drive Hunt in from two fourteen fourteen fourteen twenty two to go second quarter. Then after a Matt Gay's sixty yard field goal try, well, I don't know. This was a Matt Gay sixty yard field goal try blocked by Garrett who jumped clear over the line, which is allowed as long as you don't make contact with any of the offensive lineman. Denzel Ward returns at nineteen yard that would lead to a Hopkins forty four yard field goal. Pardon me, seventeen fourteen Cleveland, eight thirty eight left second quarter. Let's fast forward to twenty one to seventeen Indianapolis as they retook the lead three fifty one left first half, Minshew second and fifteen at his own six one fifty left and a half sacked by Garrett fumbles troy Tony Fields recovers for a touchdown twenty four to twenty one. It would be twenty seven to twenty one at halftime after a Hopkins fifty four yard field goal as the gun sounded. Yes, boys and girls, there used to be a gun at the end of these games. Not at the end of the half necessarily, but literally the official would like buyer guns. Awesome. Let's just review Miles Garrett first half. He made three defensive play that led directly to seventeen Browns points. Wild yep, I mean, come on, he's not your defensive player of the year just on this performance alone. That was the first thing I had written out of my game notes for this one. Browns. Let's fast forward. Brown's up thirty three to thirty one with six thirty three left. Now at this point in the game, there had been six lead changes already six already, Browns up thirty three thirty one second play of the Colts drive down to Minshee to Pittman Junior for seventy five yards touchdown thirty eight to thirty three Indianapolis and the Colts in their blue on blue alternate blue helmets, They're gonna get this that. I love that. It was great. Really, I thought terrible. I love the helmet. Okay, yeah, Uh by blue blue, I thought it was black. Wasn't blue black? I thought it was blue black. Uh, you thought Josh Allen was in on that sneak. Kelly and I could never agree on goalides. Apparently that's the thing this season. By the way he taunts, he puts up. The victories are a little, uh, little piece of whatever he's doing. Tawny penalty does not come back to haunt him, as Cleveland then goes three and out, so the Browns have all three timeouts left. They regained possession with two thirty five left to go at their own twenty down five with one time out left. They did have one time out left, third and ten at their own twenty walker to Elijah Moore for thirty, than Pierre Strong for thirteen because Jerome Ford was lost with an ankle injury earlier. Then two plays later, Walker to People's Jones for seventeen, ends up third and four the Indian Apoles thirteen. With forty seven seconds left, Walker hit by a j speed, he fumbles, Buckner recovers ballgame right, Colt's gonna win. Nope. Flag illegal contact on Darryl Baker Junior. Now Spiro Deddi's And is that how you pronounce the spiro Ded's? That's what is it? Spiro Adidas? It's not Adidas, though it's not my Adidas Spirodd's. I think it's gone. They're deadis him? He's the play by play guy, and Adam Archiallette is the color guy. They were completely focusing on whether Walker's arm was going forward. Meanwhile, there's a flag on the field which is clearly in the area where there's a hold, and they go on for like a minute talking about whether his van was going forward or not, or his arm was going forward. It's like, guys, oh, it's a defensive penal league, So that gives the that gives there. They completely botch it, and that gives the Browns first and goal at the eight. Then Walker throws the ball into the stands. It seems like at least it hits the back wall. They call a PI on Baker Junior in the back of the end zone. If uncatchable is in the rule book, why doesn't anybody ever call it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It is one of those. It's incredible when they decide to call it, when they don't.
Speaker 1: Once in a blue moon they throw it out and they're like, oh, yeah, you do call it. Not yesterday. First and goal at the one after an incomplete pass, a shovel pass that goes incomplete that Spiro Didius once again didn't immediately understand was an incomplete pass. He took like five seconds to oh that's incomplete. We don't usually talk about him, but yeah, he had a bad stretch there that last sequence. Then third and goal incomplete, fourth and goal. They had thrown three passes from the one. Cleveland remembers that they're allowed to run from the one yard line. I don't know if a memo got to them, but Stefancy's like, oh, we probably should run one of these. Hunt barely in behind Nick Harris touchdown fifteen seconds left, two point at ten field thirty nine thirty eight Indianapolis, excuse me, thirty nine thirty eight Cleveland, pardon me, Indianapolis incomplete. And then the fumble ballgame, Browns win at thirty nine thirty eight, eight lead changes in all Minshew fifteen of twenty three for three to zero five, Taylor eighteen for seventy five on the ground to touchdown, three catches for forty five, Josh downs five for one to twenty five in a touchdown. They outgame Cleveland. Indianapolis did four point fifty six to three sixteen in total yards, but they were minus two and turnovers led to plus fourteen Cleveland net points. Miles Garrett game MVP and maybe the defensive player of the year. But that's Cleveland. This is New Orleans at Indianapolis. I will say the Colt's not quite the three minus two and a half. I will say this is right now, Colts one and a half. Yeah, makes sense to me. Makes sense to me because New Orleans, even with the extras. Look, I have no idea what that football team is none ah me either this is and Indianapolis is feisty no matter what.
Speaker 3: They're feisty either, solid I think that this the Anthony Richardson losses just so painful for what this team could possibly, you know, grow into over the course of the season. Because binshe is just say right now, he's he can play some serviceable ball until he turns into a turnal machine. And that's the thing that's been the thing to Pasco.
Speaker 1: Probably Will says serviceable ball, serviceable ball until he turns into a turnover machine, which could rear its head at any row it of any game, so complete state away game for me, looking for value, trying to extract some value. First look at week eight lines guessing lines in the National Football League. It's a numbers game at VSON the sports betting network, kil Alexander Kelly Billin live from bar Canada at the d here in downtown Las Vegas. We get tweets at beating the book away was appreciate them, Elvis toast Patterson fan Keilly can't wait to hear how you handle these baseball scenarios today, especially if the Phillies lose early. Still hoping for our World Series exact though he's on it with me, the Phillies over the Astros. I'll tell you how I'm handling it. I'm not. I think at the most I may make the slightest sort of just token bet on the Rangers just to make sure I would get my outlay back if they won tonight, just so I don't lose money. But it's not gonna cut into I'm not doing any kind of edge where I'm securing profit or anything. I'm just not because I like the matchup tonight. I like the matchup. I like that it's Max Scherzer going up against Kristin Xavier. In Xavier we trust, and Schurzer is going to have I mean, Bruce Bochi's gonna be out there so quick tonight. If Schrez goes right, she's gonna throw a tantrum and Bochi's gonna look at him and say, I got three rings, buddy, get out of here. And it's gonna be all hands on deck for the Texas Rangers for sure tonight. But I like the Astros chances, and I know they haven't won at home this whole series. By the way, I think was Max Scherzer in Game seven for the Gnats, in that same situation where nobody won a home game in the Nats World Series against the Astros I get it he won that game or the Nats did anyway, so I don't want that to repeat. But I like the astros. Chances also tweets this is from Las Vegas five one four yo. Tell young Kelly to check that calf out. He may not punt anymore, but you need that leg to walk. I'm with you, man, check out that.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling from that perspective way better good.
Speaker 1: It just looks bad. She just looks bad. I'm still looking at this afterwards, but Diatron, I don't want to look at it during the show because I don't want to be able to like not go anymore. So I just want to just in case Podiatron. Today's over under a matriculate is six. I'll take the over now. You're not gonna get there. Titans Insider, which is not an official account of the Titans because he's killing the Titans. He goes Tannahill's out. If Malak's the start of the Falcons will win the game. Elite can't throw a football, can't. I mean? He said, Love might be the worst starting quarterback in the NFL. Until Malik Willis lines up under center, Tannehill will be ruled out later this week and Falcons will win and cover. Wow. He going against this team like.
Speaker 3: This is a realistic Titans fan. This is what we talked about before the season. This if this season target started to turn south. And I don't think that they're like, it's too early. I guess for you to say, hey, they're completely out of it.
Speaker 1: But if Ryan Tannehill is.
Speaker 3: Actually injured, you now have a very convenient excuse and not I mean it should be an excuse you need to get. Will Levis looks into some point anyway, So it's time to start thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see it, Jamie Levuh Hey, Kelly, Hey, Kelly philibuster, While I blow my nose. Just when I thought this show couldn't get any better, you go and do something like this. Here quite welcome. Thank you never prouder, Jay and J watering hole roof was open yesterday. It was Chile and Lucas Oil. Evidently that's why the most evidently, he says, that's why the most horrific PI call ever was called when the ball literally hit the back wall of the stadium, which is eight yards beyond the end zone. Catchable my tulkas he says, he says another word for Tilkes and then Godfather seven oh two when Banyama and Miles Garrett Defensive Player of the year parlay thanks. You remember last week when I said to you we were talking about when Banyama and Rookie of the Year, and I said to you, I go, you wouldn't play Defensive Player of the year twenty to one? What are we missing while everybody's looking at Rookie of the year, Why is he twenty to one defensive player of the year. We gotta play this man. Yeah, that's the that's to me a better bet than Rookie of the Year. He's nine feet eight inches tall.
Speaker 3: Although I don't know you say that if he wins Defensive Player of the Year, he's winning Rookie.
Speaker 1: Of the Year, So you know, I mean, yes, I can't say it. One yeah, Scotty B seven six. Did you hear jeans sterators say on the air and uncatchable passes like a ball thrown into the stands. It was on the broadcast. I still can't believe it. We'll read more tweets. We gotta get to another. It's every rule though that has to do with catchable right, like.
Speaker 3: Intentional grounding drives me insane too, because I think there's far more intentional groundings that actually happen then are called well, and then they're also they also call the intentional grounding sometimes, like there was one in a Seattle game where the quarterback misreads what the receiver is gonna.
Speaker 1: Do and they call it right, Yeah, yeah, what do you mean? It's not intentional grounding and that's what hurts. And then the one with the Browns last week. We're trying to judge intent right, and it's intentional grounding. Walker fumbles the ball. They're like, that's intentional grounding, Buddy, five yard, just grounding. It wasn't intentional, but you grounded, all right. Patriots and Dolphins two and five Patriots five and two Dolphins. We talked about the Patriots and beating Buffalo Mac Jones with twenty five of thirty. Kelly, sorry to revenue for two seventy two yesterday, Miama, well, I listen, I laid the thirteen and a half against Carolina. I said, they're a bully. They are one of these great offenses that will crush teams that are worse than them. But when someone you know, when they get picked on by someone on their own size doesn't go quite as well. They lose thirty one to seventeen. Quite frankly, it wasn't that close. And I know it was seventeen to seventeen, and quite frankly, it wasn't that close. It's three to nothing. Philly third and eight at their own thirty three. Hurts, sacked by Bradley Chubby fumbles, Christian Wilkins recovers, and after an adventure sequence leads to a Sanders forty yard field well three to three fifty nine seconds left in the first quarter. Then Philadelphia has a fourth and one at the Miami thirty seven. After the rare off setting off sides by both teams, Herts for two leads to a Hurtz to Goddard nineteen yard touchdown pass ten to three. Philly nine play sixty one yard drive that took four to thirty four eleven twenty five left in the second. After Miami three and out, Philadelphia ends up with a fourth and four at the Miami thirty four. Hertz flushed out of the pocket, he finds Brown downfield to the one. Next play, Hurts toush push touchdown seventeen to three Philly three ten left in the second quarter. Then at the end of the first half, Miami did go sixty eight yards. It included a third and eighteen conversion two a to Tyreek from twenty seven out seventeen to ten. We go into the locker room. Miami fewest points, ten and yards one hundred and thirteen in a first half this season. They also were out time of possession if you will, nineteen fifty six to ten oh four in the first half. They're only down seven. They get the ball first in the second half. Tyreek drops a sure touchdown pass on third and three at the Philadelphia twenty one four to twenty left in the third wild fourth and three, Miami goes for it incomplete intended for Cedric Wilson Junior, where his face mask got yanked. No call at at this point in the game. You know how many accepted penalties. The Eagles had zero zero, Dolphins had eight for sixty. You're like, okay, what am I watching? I mean, I get it. I have the Eagles that worked out, but come on first. Inten at their own twenty one hurts pick six, Then Jerome Baker to the house and we are tied at seventeen with four h two left in the third quarter, but then Philly goes seventy five yards hurts to Brown from fourteen out twenty four to seventeen with nine seconds left in the third quarter in favor of the Eagles. Miami third and eight at the Philadelphia twenty four to a picked by Darius Slay with eleven twenty one left. Then Philadelphia fourth and a long one at their own twenty six with ten o one left. They go for it and convert on the took us push because they're amazing at it. Then a fourth and one at their own thirty seven with eight ten left. Easy Peasy took his push conversion three plays later, hurts to Brown for forty two. Two plays after that game Will spins in from three thirteen play eighty three yard six to thirty five in terms of six minutes thirty five seconds. That is soul crushing drive thirty one to seventeen, Philly four to forty six left. That's how it would end. So let's just break down Miami seventeen points in this game Kelly yep three off a Hurtz fumble, then a pick six for their last one and the one in between the touchdown in between was a miracle third and eighteen converted. Okay, we'll give you the third and eighteen, but you get the idea. This was much worse than the thirty one to seventeen game, but yes, in the end, the Dolphins had ten penalties for seventy yards, the Eagles had zero to a twenty three of thirty two for two to sixteen tyreek eleven for eighty eight and a touchdown. The Dolphins were out first down to twenty six to twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was look, I guess I was one of the people that leaned the Dolphins side a little bit, thinking that this offense was gonna be able to put the.
Speaker 1: Pressure on the Eagles.
Speaker 3: And Eagles this was a show Who's Boss sort of game, right, come play with the big boys, and the big boys show you his boss.
Speaker 1: Listen again, I'll use the term bully Joe Fordenball, or as we like call him, Joe Forden Bizzle. Over ESPN, he tweeted that should quiet down the Miami talk. They're a ton of fun to watch against bad slash average teams, but we're seven weeks in and they've done nothing to demonstrate they can handle the big stage, and Mackenzie Kramer responds to this, and this is another way to look at the Dolphin season. The Dolphins have been outscored seventy nine to thirty seven. And that's keeping in mind how they got the seventeen last night. They've been outscored seventy nine to thirty seven in two games against teams that aren't two plus games below five hundred. And what he's referring to there is, besides the Bills game and besides the Eagles game, every team they've beaten is two or more games below five hundred. Yeah, so I mean.
Speaker 3: It's and you know, we're still with the smallish sample size the season obviously, but the two games they've played against really quality opponents, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They've been on the road, but still they've gone on the road to Laden Egg. By the way, you're still one of the top, you know, half dozen teams in the National Football League. You're still the most fun to watch in all that, I thought, George shah Rury from a Pro Football focus, Among current playoff teams, only one team has the strength of victory below two fifty, the Dolphins at two forty two. That's their aggregate opponents win percentage. The five teams they've beaten combined eight wins combined point differential of minus three nineteen, including the four worst teams league by the way, Miami minus seven and a half hosting New England. What's the actual answer? It is ten? Miami ten? WHOA all right? I mean I don't hate it, right, because they're capable of that against a bad team. Yeah, you're not taking the Dolphins ten points with the pads. No, I'm not doing that. I'm not doing that. More guessing lines on the other side, Dan LeBatard next on DK, We're coming back at vson and Imbers told us to hell. Donando's idiots will be in the analytics.
Speaker 2: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone.
Speaker 1: Our number two of a numbers game at vson d Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. How are you taking us in? We appreciate it. It's Gil Alexander, It's Kelly Midland guessing lines for week number eight in the National Football League, trying to extract some value. You don't know if we've extracted any of us far looking for something that jumps off the page. Let me read a couple of tweets. Here, we get tweets at bat of the book before we dive by dive back into a Djen Southern gent. Hey, Kelly, I heard you've never missed a field goal kick. I know you've graduated college. Is a fact one for one lifetime. So we established a couple of fridays ago. I know you've graduated college, but do you have any years of NCAA eligibility left asking for Arizona State football? Oh, let me tell you so. I'm going to talk about this tomorrow, but I just gotta say something. First of all, they didn't trust their kicker. Their kicker was terrible, and they just stopped trusting him. I have never ever come on on this show ever in six and a half years, nor podcast for years and years before that, and ever even hinted that anything it was ever not above board. I'll just say that was as close to I've ever been, as as I've ever been to saying that. I just want to say that about that game we'll get into tomorrow. Jeff la Mine, Oh my god, before you make any twenty to one wager on a rookie talking about whim Manyama, how about one hundred to one at DraftKings on Roquan Smith. I assume he's saying for defensive player of the Year, the unquestioned great leader on the NFL's top three d he turned around this de since he arrived. Great shot. If the Ravens carry on? All right? Who's that one from? We got a lot of Roques Smith, Jeff la mine Roquan Smith.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's one of the guys are tweeting earlier. Okay, And I love this roquad Smith propaganda from a Jeff propaganda.
Speaker 1: Let me guess, Jeff, you haven't that one hundred and fifty to one? Uh torch d this. I love this tweet. Can we please see an Eagles game where the only play they run is the tuks push first of all extra points for you for naming it correctly as the tures bush and not the Tushbush. Will Hill threw this out yesterday, and I just think it's because you know, there's all the talk are they gonna ban the play? And the Eagles fans and the team is like why because we do it so well? What was the tweet? Real quick? The tweet was, can we please see an Eagles game where the only play they run is the Tukes Bush. So Will said this yesterday, So you know, because there's all this talk, are they gonna ban it? Are they not gonna ban it? And then who was it was last night? I think it was on the broadcast where they're like, well it if they do ban, it'll because of safety reasons, right, because a couple of people get hurt. And Jeff, who's my buddy the Aria, used to be at the Aria, now he's over at another establishment. He said to me, goes, here's how it's gonna end. Somebody's gonna roll onto Jalen hurts his leg. God forbid, it's gonna be a major injury, and they'll we'll never hear about this play again. Torch d great tweet because Will said yesterday he goes, I want to see like a second and six where they want it run it three straight times to get a first down. Yeah, they'd get it. And what I said is I want to see in a postseason game to salt a game away that scenario second and six. All they gotta do is get a first down to win it, and they go took his push. Tukris Bush took his push to win it. I don't know then what will the NFL do at that point. I think there's some people that think I was kidding when I was saying this whole offseason, But the Saints boxed their entire offseason. You got Taysom Hill there, you don't know what to do with.
Speaker 3: And then we see the Tucks push come around last year and it's okay, Taysom Mill.
Speaker 1: You have the perfect guy for it, like Jalen Hurts. You paid twenty one million dollars. Jam him in there. You don't need to go sign Derek Carr. You got Tsom Hill. Put him there, get some big bodies behind him, and you just every down. And I'm not kidding Gill until they ban it. If you pick up four yards on every down, you keep marching down the field, it's pretty incredible. And I'm not aesthetically pleasing, the naysayers say, but pretty damn and CBS, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I think, Sirianna, you got to hold off on that. You don't want to get it banned too early. But yeah, sure you get to the postseason.
Speaker 1: So second and sixth, we salt the game the way as salt the game away with three consecutive ones. Let's go. We gotta get to some games here. Yeah we do, Okay, Jets at Giants early oh Battle of New York three and three Jets, who should be thrilled there? Three and three after six games at the two and five Giants. Now, Giants beat Washington yesterday and we'll get to it. We get to Washington, but just a a game that the Washington commanders have no excuse on. Uh. Giants were playing guys from play just time from the practice squad from other teams. Zero zero game after gno miss the forty two yard field goal Tyrod or Trod pardon me? Forced out of bounds after a one yard game on a third and goal to Washington five. But Washington accepts a holding penalty. Instead of saying no, do you kick a field goal? They said, ah, third and goal to fifteen, that'll teach you. Taylor to Waller for fifteen touchdown. Giants seven and nothing, fourteen eighteen left in the second quarter. Later, Washington down seven to nothing, they have a second and two at their own forty three. Howell underthrown pass picked by Deontay Banks two plays later to Rod de se Kwon from thirty two fourteen and nothing. He got this eight fifty six left in the second quarter. The Giants would never score again. Eight fifty six left in the second quarter and they won halftime. Howell was five of fourteen for sixty yards, and he was sacked five times already. Good God, it's like David Carr. Territory Washington two first downs, forty six total yards in the first half. They were out gained two fifty six to forty six in the first half. Third quarter three and alf for Washington, But Sterling Shepard, who by the way, is a girlfriend on Instagram's phenomenal. He muffs, not she. He muffs a Tressway punt. Tressway, by the way, MVP of Washington set up at the New York twenty one. Six plays later, after converting a fourth and one, Robinson in from four out fourteen to seven Giants, here comes Washington, ten twenty one left in the third. Later in the quarter, same score, first and fifteen at their own twelve. Howel, running for his life, throws a sure pick six to Caveon Thibodeau, who has it in his bread basket. He's running before he catches the field, and he just whiffs it instead team straight three announced still for seven point game, Washington one O six left in the third quarter, back to be again at their own ten. Howld The McLaurin gets leveled by Deontay Banks as he makes the catch at fifteen to the twenty seven yard game forty two yard game, flips the field last play of the quarter, Third and nine at the Giants forty seven. Howl to McLaurin for thirty one. The incomparable Terry McLaurin. Another great catch with two defenders surrounding him. Amazing. What can happen Washington Commandos when you target the best player on your team. McLaurin had two targets through three quarters. Throw the ball, he's incomparable, Throw it to him. God makes me so mad. Leads to fourth and three at the Giants nine with thirteen to twenty eight left. Keep in mind they're down seven. They're like, eh, we'll kick a field goal and sly gets his field goal try blocked. By the way, what's the opposite of riverboat Ron, because that's what he is, gianddleboat Ron draft Ron. Giants go seventy yards, have a first and goal at the Washington ten was seven to fifty one left. They're gonna salt it away, but Saquand's hit by Deron Pain fumble, Skins recover. Still down seven, they matriculate. They end up fourth and one at the Giants eighteen two minutes left. Howel to McLaurin for six because of course mclaurin's gonna get you the first down. Then four plays later, fourth and five at the seven, one oh one left, Howell escapes the rush behind John Dodson. The throw is beyond the sticks, but it's a little behind him off his hands. Ball game fourteen to seven, Giants win. Oh I made that game sound way more exciting than it was. Yeah, you did a great job. Thanks so proud.
Speaker 3: It would be really cool to see Terry McLaurin and and Saquon Barkley play for good football team.
Speaker 1: Sure would be Taylor eighteen of twenty nine or two seventy nine two touchdowns. No Pasey was sacked four times, Saquon twenty one for seventy seven on the ground with the fumble, lost three catches for forty one in a touchdown. I will say the Jets will be four point favorites at the Giants Jets coming off of bye Jets three Jets three. Oh, I think I might like the Jets with a whopping total of thirty six. If you're giving me the Zach Wilson led Jets at only three, I might take them. I said the same thing yesterday too. I did make a bet on it and put out like, this is what we've got to Yeah, let's go that Wilson. It's Jets are password. Plend my money behind you, baby? What could go wrong? Man? All right? Uh? Jags at Steelers, Jags at Steelers. Jags coming off the extra rest here, they'll have extra rest in this game. They're five and two. They're a top the AFC South at the Steelers, who we just talked about somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat against the La Rams can He Pickett ended up seventeen of twenty five for two thirty, no touchdowns, no picksy we sacked twice. I did have a touchdown pass Pickens five for one oh seven. That like under the underthrown pass to Pickens that they do on the sideline is such a great play for them. And they have this pattern now where Picket sucks for like three quarters and then he just turns it off at the end. Yeah, is this true? The stat that I just read? Have the Steelers been out gained every single game this year? And they're four and two? Probably the worst four and two football team ever. They're gonna have a winning record. I'm gonna lose my underwin total.
Speaker 3: Beds any Mike Tomlin stats you want to share. Everybody wants to rub it in, go ahead, you can. It's it's fair.
Speaker 1: All they got. All they gotta do is cobble together five more of these and they're and they're another winning season for the Pittsburgh By the way, that is the most competitive division in football. Where the Ravens are at the top at five and two, they should be seven to zero. Steelers them and the Bengals are at the bottom at three and three. Steelers right behind him, as are the Browns. I will say Jacksonville minus three on the road. Uh, your number a little closer here.
Speaker 3: Because this was this opened up pick them, I think it spots. Yeah, I opened to pick them because I considered a Jags bet and passed on it. It is up to two two and a half everywhere now Jacksonville, Yeah, Jacksonville should be favorite in this game.
Speaker 1: I just don't know, Like I'm terrified of betting against the Steelers. That's where I'm at too.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at, And to be fair, I think going going into Pittsburgh a much tougher task.
Speaker 1: Than obviously if you were hosting Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: So that that's holding me back to I don't think I'm gonna get there with a bet, but it'd.
Speaker 1: Be Jags are passed. Jets are clearly the best bets so far against that, against that Giants offense, against that Jets defense, We'll squeeze in one more. I made a bet yesterday. I'm gonna talk you into before the end of the show. Okay, Eagles at Commanders, Oh, Eagles. All Commandos always played the Eagles well, as we know from earlier this year as well. Six and one Eagles after that win against the Dolphins last night at Washington, who we just described losing to the Giants. Hurts by the way in victory yesterday was twenty three twenty three or thirty one for two seventy nine A J. Brown ten catches for one hundred and thirty seven yards and a touch. They out first down Miami twenty six to twelve, and again no penalties, no accepted penalties for the Eagles, while the Dolphins had ten and then Washington in defeat, Howell twenty two of forty two for two forty nine. He was sacked six more times in this game. McLaurin six for ninety on nine targets, but only two in the first three quarters. Hey's incomparable, Washington was one of fifteen on third downs in this game. Ten penalties for seventy five yards. Philly on the road at Washington. But it's gonna be a ton of Philly fans minus seven at Washington six and a half. Oh, I'm surprised by that, Okay, not the full seven, full seven? Yeah, all right, many more games to get to power through so far, like the Jets best you said, there's one more coming up? You like better? Yeah? Okay? So do you? Oh really? And so do you? He tells it, that's Kelly Biblin. I'm kill Alexander guessing lines. We Kay continues, it's a numbers game at Visa in these sports betting network, it'skil Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin. Will get twets at beating the book. Scott Weston, Hey, Ryan Tannehill's Kelly's boy? Did you forget hellel I loved all you plays last Monday and talk myself out of all of them. Man, I'm dumb. Great job, keep up the good work. Love the show. Thank you, Scott. That's very nice to Jeffrey are Gill equals a smart guy talking about sports. Love the show, Kelly, get it checked out. He's talking about your your calf. I think Jason h eleven Turris, Turris Turris. That's all Dan Coebald, I did say that word three times in a row second and six playoff saltaway scenario. Let's till this, Dan Coebald, as a Colts fan, Gil, I found your level of outrage over bad calls not quite high enough, but acceptable in my opinion. Stefanski played first and goal at the one correctly. Only way to ensure four shots at the touchdown was to pass on first, second, and third downs twenty five seconds left. Knew he'd run on fourth New Jersey, New York. Regarding the Giants of Washington, I'm a Giant season ticket holder. I've sat with over I sat with him for over a decade. All the people that I've sat with holders that I've sat with for over a decade, all could not believe that wasn't choked away. Two muffed punts, drop pick six, Saquon fumble inside the ten, missed Gano field goal. No one really won that game. Brian M. B R. Moriannin. I believe I could be mistaken, but when Rivera got the Riverboat nickname, I believe one of his staff members or players that said Ron didn't know what down it was, which is why he quote unquote went for it and earned that nickname. Is that right, grand Master Stash, I like that leaky boat Ron time to decommission, like Stacks. That's I'm with you on the Jets, But as my survivor play not a true road game, and I don't believe the Giants can win two in a row. I also can't trust the Chargers and don't feel like going against Arizona three straight weeks. I think when I was mapping out Mine that the Chargers this was the Chargers week coming up, which we haven't gotten to yet.
Speaker 3: But I hear you, and I completely hear his point on the because I feel like I've been doing it betting wise or with survivor of man.
Speaker 1: It is has to be. If you keep betting against the Cardinals, you're getting home. But it's a little tiring, exhaust I'll harken back to our survivor talk earlier again. Last year there was so few entries left. This year there's tons still. I haven't done this analysis, but I bet you if you took a snapshot of the twelve hundred plus entries that remained, it is the chalkiest Mickchalkerson group of entries you'll ever see. I bet you're right. Yeah, let's get into more of these, all right. Next up, we have Texans at Panther still in the morning, still and Stille in the morning the three and three Texans at the oh and six Panthers. Panthers are still winless. Uh, Houston on a bye, Carolina on a bye, right, both Carolina coming off bye with the play color change play collar changes right. Frank Reicher said, here, you take this, you do something with the kid Houston minus three on the road ding ding ding ding? What else could it be? Right? Yeah, yeah, alright, and man.
Speaker 3: Makes you look hard at laying three points with the Texans on the road.
Speaker 1: Paths. But yeah, but man, that's the only way I could go with it Ie on Carolina hooopoo platter of picks. This might be yeah, okay into the afternoon. That was quick Browns at Seahawks four and two Brownies after that amazing win yesterday thanks to or helped in part by the officials at the four and two Seahawks. So Cleveland, by the way, that game against Indianapoli says we say outgained by Indianapolis four fifty six to three sixteen. They were plus two in turnovers that led to plus fourteen Cleveland net points and Miles Garrett responsible for just it's just amazing, dude, Miles Garrett justice, I don't think I did. Here's here's the full Miles Garrett line yesterday. You ready for this As I rifle through every picture I have of that pit thing from Saturday, that's all another thing. Miles Garrett. Nine tackles, two sacks, two quarterback hits, two forced fumbles, a blocked field goal, and I don't even know what these other acronyms even mean, but there's a you get a pass break up like a PBO pass defended PD and then what's TfL tackle for loss tackle for loss? All those things. He did all of that, okay, and then Seattle. Seattle beats arizonas Kelly was saying, they got it done for survivor players in the end, but it's it's it's never fun against Arizona seven to three Seattle. We'll pick it up there. Arizona goes eighty yards hobs In from twenty five, ten to seven. The Cardinals lead with nine to eleven left in the second quarter. Then Seattle goes seventy six yards genoed Jake Bobo from eighteen out fourteen to ten Seattle. That survived a review. Arizona gets all the way to the Seattle twenty seven before the end of the half, but a holding penalty in a sack leaves them only a hail Mary away from the end zone that was not answered, So fourteen to ten halftime Seattle leads. Third quarter, Seattle goes downfield first and goal to one, no gain, one yard loss, one yard loss on a pass. They settle for a Myers twenty one yard field goal. Let me say that again. First and gold to one, first down, no gains, second down, one yard loss, third down, a one yard loss on a pass to sell for a Myers twenty one yard Meyers twenty one yard field goal, seventeen to ten Seattle seven thirty one left and third quarter. I thought to myself self, that's gonna come back to haunt them. Yep, me too, I thought that too, but it did not. After an Arizona three and now DJ Dallas thirty two yard put return sets up Seattle to Arizona thirty four, but third and fourth the Arizona sixteen two thirty seven left in the third quarter, Gino ill advised pass picked by Garrett Williams, still a seven point game. Arizona punts it away to start the fourth, but second and fourth for Seattle at their own thirty six. Geno fumbles the snap. Kevin Strong recovers for Arizona, but the Cards have to settle for a thirty four yard Prader field goal try that after an Aeron stap and shotgun had set them back and Prader the laces are facing him on the hold and so he misses it horribly to the left, and Matt Prater was angry on the sidelines. Oh, she was angry that day. Still seventeen to ten, eleven oh seven left, Arizona can't convert a fourth and nine at the Seattle forty nine with five or four left on a play that had no possible chance of getting nine yards. What a pattern with the Cardinals, by the way, really good for the first half. It's wild, kind of like the third quarter ish and then it just peters out. Yeah, yep, Eric Eager's best call of the year. Trust me, they'll have the number one pick when all is said and done. Said that on the megapod. But I'm with you, Like we could talk about these full games, but it is like the early on first quarter, first half. It's every single week. Yeah. They by the way, Seattle gets another field goal, they win a twenty to ten. That's how it would end. Geno eighteen of twenty four with two nineteen, but he did lose a fumble at one pick. They held the Cardinals two und forty nine total yards. Seattle was minus three in turnovers, but it only led to plus three Arizona points. That's the thing. They were minus three in turnovers and Arizona only got three points out of it. I want bathrom me yesterday. If Seattle didn't pull that came out Seattle minus two and a half, not quite the three. At home against Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was impressed with you nailed this right on the opener two and a half. It is up to three everywhere now I bet the see hawks to it.
Speaker 1: We don't know who's playing quarterback for Cleveland, do we we We don't.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing it's Watson.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go back to a lot of things we talked about last week. I' there is something going on with Watson in this team right now. And whenever I smelled this function and then we see what did we see this past week? This Browns defense that we thought was, you know, all worldly, Yes, Miles Garrett was incredible, bailed him out. But what the Colts put up four hundred and thirty yards or whatever it was. I mean they moved the ball on this Cleveland. I mean he had a TfL and a PDQ.
Speaker 3: And that that's right. So two and a half at home, I'm I'm laid it with you.
Speaker 1: By the way, is DeShawn that good? Like? I don't even know if he's that.
Speaker 3: That's the other thing, right, So even if you're getting DeShawn, you're getting a banged up DeShawn. And we have not seen like I thought we would at some point this year. To this point, we have not seen any any bit of Deshaun Watson looking like the old Deshaun Watson. One more in here we can try Chiefs at Broncos.
Speaker 1: Broncos six and one, Chiefs two and five Broncos. We talked about the Broncos already having beaten the apartment with the Green Bay Packers. Wilson was twenty of twenty nine for one ninety four. But the Chiefs they meet the Chargers in a first half where the teams were just trading haymakers. It was three to three, then it was ten to three KC. Then it was ten to ten. Then it was seventeen to ten KC. Then it was seventeen to seventeen. Then it was twenty four to seventeen KC with fifteen seconds left in the half, because the Chiefs had a ninety six yard drive that ended up with the Mahomes shovel pass to Kelsey made it twenty four to seventeen. The total in this game was forty eight. Oh no, A pardon me, yes, forty eight. It was twenty four to seventeen at the half. It was it forty nine. Pardon me? Was the total they all just scored one more touchdown the rest of the game. Yep, come on, well there was fifties too, right, Yeah, it came down, Yeah, because in the second half, That's right, it came down at the end. They traded turnovers, that traded three and outs, and then Casey got a Mikole Hardman fifty yard pumper turn Welcome back Mikole Hardman Junior to the Chiefs that set up a short thirty five yard field six plays in Mahomes to but Checko for made out for all intents and purposes, ball game thirty one to seventeen Kansas City with three point thirty left, and then Herbert was picked by Brian Cook to seal the deal. Mahomes thirty two of forty two for four to twenty four, four touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked once Kelsey twelve for one seventy nine and a touchdown four hundred and eighty three total yards in front of Taylor Swift. Sorry head to get her in there. Casey at Denver, Casey minus ten, Right, they gotta be double digit favorites.
Speaker 3: Oh, you would think you'll but no, we're at seven and a half eight, which is gonna be.
Speaker 1: The first part of a teaser I'm going to talk you into because I bet it. Oh that sounds like a teaser for sure. And don't worry. We got another leg coming up the night like just as much, if nothing, that's an interesting one against that defense. Huh only seven and a half. Yeah, why do I have my spider senses tingling? Though? More games to get to game or I shually week coming up? We get tweets at beating the book. I was appreciated. When I say I was appreciated, It's not just some throwaway line. I really do appreciate it because we got the best listeners. We really do. Funny, insightful, nuanced Charlie d USA number one over undertook us Bush. You think that will be on the betting menu? Of course, not in Vegas, he says. When we get legalized betting, they'll put it on too. Just to follow, Vison says, do you have any idea what it's like being forty two years old and just learning what most NFL fans feel like? Born and raised Wisconsin, I really only knowing FARVN. Rodgers's quarterbacks with vague memories of the magic Man. This is rough at least your appreciated just to follow Vison, I so appreciate your appreciation of that point. I used to say, I lived most of my adult life in San Francisco, and they had twenty one years like you did of Hall of Fame quarterbacking. They had Joe Montana and Steve Young back to back, and they won five Super Bowls. And when they had this guy named Jeff Garcia, oh, by the way, Kelly went to three Pro Bowls, and they acted like they had the worst quarterback who had ever existed. I was like, you guys. The meanwhile, I'm like sweating through Gus Varrott and He's like, you guys are the most spoiled people I've ever seen in my life. So wiscon We knew this was coming, Yep, yep, No, but it is. I know it's been tough.
Speaker 3: We've got plenty of Packers fans that work here at the network and know it's a tough mental transition. The one I keep going back to gil it is I love living in Las Vegas. It is amazing with some of these sports teams, like the impact that Golden Knights has been on this community is incredible. But Thursday Night I was in a bar and there was a Golden Knights game on. I don't even know if it was live gil and I had to I had to ask the bartender change exactly. I had to ask the bartender to change the channel to the NFL game.
Speaker 1: That was odd, oh wow, because like that's how much this town loves the Golden Knights. But it's talking about the same thing in that tweet. All they've known is winning. Oh they're the most spoiler of the base. All the node is winning in this desk. Stanley Cup Finals year one, Stanley Cup Champs was a year six. Yeah, I mean when they go through a stretch of four years in a row of bad like oh, man, I don't know, then you become a real hockey exactly. That's when you become a real fan. Brus Doe Biggin. It was where did that oh come from? Weak pathetic offenses like the Steelers, Patriots, Bears, and Colts become beasts, posting big scoring efforts from seemingly nowhere. How's that? Well? We kind of knew that was We knew with all the market drifting under, you just knew it was going to bang over, if not last week, at some point here, Jay Litzau, hope I'm pronouncing that. Okay. He goes the opposite of river rote ron risk it verse Riviera. He says rivera risk a verse Rivera not Riviera, but rivera Jim piece in Javier, we trust. He's quoting me quote in Javier we trust? Well, said Gill. Yes, all this football talk for right now is great because we're all drunk on football. But tonight I am locked in to the Astros and the Rangers. Come on, Christian, Javier, let's get this done once and for all. Win a home game. Astros. Djen Southern Gen has sent me a snapshot, as so many people have, of this U dub Asu play where I'm gonna go through this tomorrow. There was multiple plays in this game where I'm just like, is anybody else watching this? I thought I was one of forty five human beings on earth that were still locked into this game, And I'm like, how First of all, the announcers, like, the first time they didn't call up a defensive PI on on you dub I was like, You're not gonna make a big deal of that. He just got munk. The second one they threw the flag. This is the one Djen and Southern Jen is sending me. They threw the flag and then they talked themselves into picking it up. I know, and the and the head official head up. Now, I'll say it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The best this is I turned this game out in like the second quarter and I had I had it all on TV too, and I was like, well, this is it stick Arizona State's up. Let me just leave this on and that I either changed the channel or didn't notice any of this.
Speaker 1: Guy said, like I said, in the history of this show, in the podcast, I've never once said this is not above board. That was as close as it ever got. Last one here, Jesse Welch. The opposite of riverboat ron You asked that would be unicorn shaped inflatable to Ronnie, I gotta watch. I gotta watch what I ask rhetorically. Yeah, that's losing airt Yeah, what's next? All right, light window Ravens at the Cardinals. All right, we get to talk about the Ravens and the lines. Finally, yep, five and two Ravens one in six Cardinals. We already talked about the Cardinals losing to the Seahawks in a game where they were plus three and turnovers and only got three points out of it. Baltimore sixteen and one straight up versus the NFC. Now, with Lamar Jackson fourth and one of the Detroit seven opening drive, they go for it. Lamar for seven touchdowns, seven and nothing Baltimore after Detroit three and out, Baltimore sixty eight yards, baiting for sixteen, baiting for twenty Lamar to Aglore from thirteen out on third and three from the Detroit twelve on an endless scramble, fourteen to nothing Baltimore three eleven left. First quarter. Then after another Detroit three and out, Baltimore go was ninety two yards twenty two yards. Lamarta Flowers hook up on third and eleven at their own twenty seven. The key play Lamart Andrews from eleven out twenty one and nothing, Baltimore twelve to fifty four left. In the second quarter, another Detroit three and out, Baltimore goes eighty yards, most on the ground, this time gus for twenty Hill for twenty seven Gussin from two twenty eight to nothing, Baltimore seven forty five left in the second quarter. You getting the point here, Yeah, It was like twenty eight plays versus nine plays run. I think at that point it was crazy twenty eight nothing lines do finally get a couple of first downs, but on fourth and eight at the Baltimore forty eight, goffin complete intended for Saint Brown, and then finally a Baltimore drive is stop when Lamar fumbles on a first intentd the Detroit twenty one twenty eight to nothing. At the half, Goff had thrown for ninety nine yards. Lamar had thrown for two hundred and fifty five. They were eighteen to four, eighteen to four advantage in first downs, three fifty five to ninety seven in total yards. And oh, by the way, nineteen minutes forty four seconds to ten sixteen a possession third quarter Detroit fourth and fourth of the Baltimore forty five. They convert Golf to Saint Brown. That led to a fourth and goal of the sixth, which was incomplete. Nine thirty one left in the third quarter, and last thing we need to know. Baltimore starts at their own six second play Lamart at gus for eighty almost all yak. Two plays later, Lamarta Andrews were made out thirty five to nothing. Baltimore the game would end thirty eight to six. You get the idea. Five hundred and three total yards for the Baltimore Ravens. I just want to harken back to last week where I had the audacity to have the Lions eleventh in my power rankings, and people lost their minds, and they were indignant, and they were rude and all of the above, condescending in some places, in some cases talking about you Las Vegas, Chris. That doesn't mean the Lions are bad. The Lions are still gonna win their division. They're gonna win it going away. There's no shame in you not being as good as the Baltimore Ravens on the road. Baltimore wins it easy, peasy. Lions have a cake schedule. Like I said, they're still gonna get to the playoffs, and there's okay. It's okay. If someone has them a length in their power rankings, or in Doctor Bob's case, he has them eighth, that's kind of where you are. Yeah, you're still not among the league's elite. Sorry, you're just not. You'll get there, just not yet. Relax, man, were they crazy last week? Anyway? That's a little punch in the mouth for some folks. Baltimore is great. They should be seven and zero. They should be I don't know how they lost that game in overtime to the Colts. And what was that last game they lost? They shouldn't have lost that one either, shouldn't have They should be seven point favorites on the road at Arizona.
Speaker 3: A little bit higher eight and a half. Okay, eight and a half DraftKings yep.
Speaker 1: By the way, the other game that the Ravens lost that they that they should have won, of course, was the Pittsburgh game. Like, how did they lose that game? The magic of Mike Tomlin was the spread on this eight and a half?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it goes back to that tweet. I don't I don't think I'm gonna get on board with it this week. You'll wear I I think you could easily look eight in half and say teaser leg to yourself.
Speaker 1: But whoever tweeted that in before?
Speaker 3: Like, I've hit that point a little bit where it is becoming like you're winning bets.
Speaker 1: But man, it is mentally exhausting a little bit to call up against these Cardinals. Like both of these last two games, we just say Kansas City at Denver and then Baltimore in Arizona. Your instinct is, oh road, you know what happens with road favorites like that. By the way, it's not a long it's not a long teaser leg either on the road. Let's get one more in here, angles at the Niners, which this is very interesting. Double super Bowl revenge, no too soon, too soon, Montana twice. Okay, Cincinnati's three and three. They're coming off of by San Francisco plays tonight against the Viking, so sight unseen. I mean three and three Bengals, five and one Niners currently, I would say the Niners by seve.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, you're all over five and a half six, which I think this is a fascinating line. We talk about betting, right, the Bengals coming off of bye. If everybody thinks Joe Burrow is getting healthier and healthier, there's a chance that you look back, you know, a month from now, two months from now, and say, wow, you were catching six points with this Bengals team, like that's incredible, or you know, things go south and yahda.
Speaker 1: YadA yah this team. This line makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think look, I think this is if you have any conviction on the Bengals coming back at some point this year.
Speaker 1: I there's got to be close to a bet.
Speaker 3: A bet on you're catching You're catching six points against a Niners team coming off a short week. I'm not doing it. I'm just bringing it up. I'm just bringing up because I think it's a fascinating point better.
Speaker 1: Would you be surprised if the Niners one by? Not at all? Yeah? Not? Uh, I think it's right where it should be. So I don't I don't see it. Tell you there nothing for you. We'll see what the Niners do. The Niners tonight seven point road favorites at Minnesota's. It's seven ors at six and a half. Now, what are you saying right now on this? Uh? We are seven at Draft Kings. Do you like anything in this game tonight? Bets over Kirk Cousins passing. I have the Niners in the contest, but I did not bet them. Yeah, it's pretty much painted seven you can get you can get cheap sevens places. Yeah. If I mentioned that, I'm gonna fixated on the Astros and the Rangers you have that will be the one with the audio on. Let's put it that way. A couple more games to get to the primetime games. It's a numbers game at Visa these Sports Betting.
Speaker 2: Network numbers game on VSA these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Become a Visent Pro subscribers today and get the daily email recapping all the best bets from our show hosts and guests. You also get a limited access to our vson dot Com slash picks page, swort picks by sport, matchup, event, dated more. Check the Top Vison Experts leaderboard to view betting records, profit and no roi and see which Vison expert has the hot hand for Vson Pro picks, bet splits, power ratings plus twenty four to seven video access. Become a Vicent Pro subscriber today, Side up today for only nineteen dollars for your first month at vsin dot com slash subscribe. Point me to the mots of bal soup. Where's the best mots of ball soup in town? I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Get the tweets, man, get the tweets. Should have asked you should have thrown that out to Twitter in the first segment.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that place is called the Blagi, but they got a great monts of ball suit, as my dad used to call Jewish penicillin. Place the placed by the gardens. That's all I've got. I haven't seen it. We get tweets of beating the book. DQ Mike from Buffalo. Hey, DQ Mike from Buffalo. I know DQ Mike from Buffalo. He said, Gil, how can Kansas City be minus ten on the road when they were ten and a half at home? Great question, he's he's uh talking about the first Chiefs Broncos game a couple of weeks ago. My only answer is we just know more about both teams. Kansas City's even even as good, if not better than we've thought. Yeah, and Denver's even in victory. They're just so men. But it's a great but it's a great point to raise that maybe that's inflated as a result, or at least my guess was inflated as a result. Is what he's saying. Let's say, Jesse Welch, I can't define incomparable to you, but I know that Terry McLaurin is that it is. Doug Wedge has a picture of us. He's stalking us. He says, nothing like stalking your favorite show. First thing in the morning. Thank you, Doug Wedge. We'll say hello to you afterwards if you're still stalking. And then Robbie Smith taking a picture of We were talking about how Matt Prater had the field goal where the laces were facing him. He said, I guess the laces does Where the laces are does matter? Eh. The fact that I lost a nine game parlay with Arizona plus nine and a half has nothing to do with it. But I'm all in for possible deportation. The holder from the NFL loved the show. Thank you very much. Okay, we have two more.
Speaker 3: Games Sunday night football Bears at the Chargers, Bears at the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Hey, we did talk about this game. The Bears win again. Yeah, Matt Eberfluse, you ain't getting fired, are you ever? Bears win it. They win it going away. Daniel Carlson missed a forty one yard field goal early Bears second drive sixty nine yards behind Tyson beagent Doante Deontae Foreman in from two out, seven to nothing late first quarter. Then Hoyer was picked by Tremaine Edmonds. The Bears went thirty four yards Foreman in from three fourteen to nothing. Bears halfway through the second it was fourteen to three. At the half. Beagent was fourteen of nineteen for one oh four secret beagent Man. Third quarter, Bears take their first drive eighty nine yards Baigent to Foreman from five out twenty one to three. Now I just want to point this one point out of the game. Down twenty one to three, fourth and goal for the Raiders at the Chicago six. With twelve twenty three left, McDaniels decides, I'm gonna stew the uh going for it here down eighteen. I'm gonna kick a twenty five yard field will to go down fifteen, and he did. And one could argue that that takes it from three scores to two, but it just seemed odd at the time. Ye twenty one to say, by the way, it was twenty four to six. Then a Jalen Johnson picked six anyway ballgame, Bears whined going away bajent twenty one of twenty nine for one sixty two three carries for twenty four yards. They held the Raiders to two hundred and thirty five total yards of the Bears. They were plus three on turnovers, led to plus three Chicago plus thirteen rather plus thirteen Chicago points. And then they're at the Chargers, who we just talked about loss to the Chiefs. Herbert was seventeen for thirty in defeat for two fifty nine. He was sacked five times. Charge is still gonna be big favorites. As I said when I was doing My Survivor, when I was still alive and after week three started napping it. This was my Chargers week. I'll say they're north of a touchdown favorite. I'll say they're seven and a half point favorites here, eight and a half, Okay, eight and a half. Monday Night, Monday Night, Raiders at the Lions. All right, So Lion Lions fans, you're gonna adorn me after this Raiders get beat by Chicago. As we just said, Hoyer was seventeen of thirty two in defeat for one to twenty nine. A O'Connell came in AOC. Yeah, is that it they referred to when they say AOC AOC ten of thirteen for seventy five. As I said, they were held to two hundred thirty five total yards in Chicago. They were minus three in turnovers, led to plus thirteen Chicago points. Detroit in their loss to the Ravens thirty eight to six. Golf was thirty three for fifty three for two eighty four. He was sacked five times a mon Saint Brown thirteen for one oh two. They gave up five hundred three total yards to Baltimore. Uh, you know how I was talking about how you know Lions aren't in my top ten and I had the Ravens all in last week because I thought three was ridiculous on guessing lines. I think the Lions should be double digit favorites in this game. I said Lions minus ten. I completely agree they should be. They're not. They're seven and a half, eight point favorites. Give me the Lions. Yes, that is allons.
Speaker 3: This was the one I was I was hinting at all show, but this was I did it. I did a Kansas City Detroit teaser. It does look like we're going starting to go up to eight. There's a lot of books seven and a half though. Right now, Gil, like I, there's a waiting raiders money comes in to push this down to seven.
Speaker 1: Right There's no way, no why, this is just the possible reason, no idea.
Speaker 3: I think this is just gonna be tying in teasers. But this is so I was talking about this last night with Matt Brown. If this, if the Lions Ravens game is competitive, not even they win, they competitive, it's competitive.
Speaker 1: What's this line? But this is this? It feels like it should be closer to your ten. This is the whole thing with recency bias, right, Like recency bias is plagues all of sports betting, plagues all of life, by the way, but plagues all of sports betting. It particularly plagues your NFL handicapping. And you really do have to do it against the reason we do power rankings because it gives us guard rails. Everything I said about the Lions last week, people only hear what they want to hear. But I also said they're gonna win their division, They're gonna win double BG games, They're gonna crush the Raiders. My two favorite plays of the week based on this exercise. There wasn't a lot that I liked here, but my two favorite players are the Jets minus three on the road at the Giant. It's road. I don't think a bet on that, but I leaned that way. Oh I'm about to put a bet on that. And then the Lions you're saying, what is it eight? There are plenty of seven and a half seven and a half right behind you. Shoot by down to the seven. If you see a seven and a half, I play.
Speaker 3: I was looking forward so much to talking about this game with you, because just everything based of everything that happened last week, based on the outcome of what that game is. And then you see this line and I thought the same thing as you. I thought double digits for sure here.
Speaker 1: And this is also why, like if you're a fan of a team, or if you have a bet on a team, you shouldn't overreact to what what what I say or anybody says on a week to week basis, because again, just take the Dolphins laid the thirteen and a half against Carolina no problem, and then faded them against the Eagles this week. Lions faded the heck out of them against the Ravens this week. I am totally backing them at this number against the Raiders. One game in the NFL.
Speaker 3: It is whenever you see a game like that, got to say, anything can happen on Sundays like this is in its spirals right, like that that game was over. I don't care how good the Lions are that game was over in the second quarter, it was and then and also in this, in this day and age of the NFL, with all the fourth down attempts, you have these games. This is not like our mom and dad's football, right, This is games that, if they're already spiraling out of control, can just spiral into oblivion like that, because if you're gonna go for four data that point you fail. That didn't used to happen, right, that was the Bills, right, the Bills missed that field goal. Instead of being down three for much of the second half, you're down six and they're going forward on fourth downs on drives that are getting stopped. It turns your It changes your complete outlook on how you.
Speaker 1: Have to play the game. And it changed. And for for our purposes and handicapping, what it does is people people are people are not process oriented, the results oriented, right, so they'll see the final score. Final score will be what will stick in their heads and not think about how did we get there? And there's so many of these, like the Dolphins yesterday is a great example. Against the Eagles, they only ended only in quotes right, end up losing by two touchdowns. No we just went through. They got crushed. They got crushed. Yeah, the officiating health the Eagles, for sure. You can't have no penalties in a game, right, But those seventeen points, one was pick six, one was set up if field, what was set up by a fumble? And the other seven they got a third and eighteen. So we'll give them that one. But you just gotta you gotta really focus in on not that final score. And with the Lions again, was it. Did I think the Ravens were gonna beat him by thirty two? I did not. Did I think they were gonna beat him handily? Absolutely? But the Lions aren't. They didn't. I didn't have him ranked twenty eighth in my power rings. They ragged eleventh. I love them at that number against the Raiders. Love them, Yeah, me too. So I mean things I've made so far.
Speaker 3: I made a Chiefs Lions teaser and laid two and a half with the Seahawks. What I did, and that le lean I leaned towards the Jets with you. I didn't bet it, but I leaned that way as well, which is weird. I mean, Matt Brown and Iron kind of laughing about as well. Last night I got to run into bed the Jets.
Speaker 1: But yes, Zach Wilson, you're my guy for the week Monday Night Football.
Speaker 3: I did play a little Kirk Cousins over passing yards. You got anything for anything I have? I have the Niners in the contest at six and a half. Okay, so that's my fifth trying to go four and one, trying to overcome that oo and five and get back to sixty percent so I can talk about it again.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I went two and three, so I'm just under the sixty percent. Yeah, not allowed to talking about self inflicted rule on this show.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed to talk about entries until we're at least sixty percent and then we can actually talk about it. We're both doing in real life terms, we're doing fine, but contest terms, not doing well at all. Uh. Let's go Phillies Nola going up against Merrill Kelly this afternoon. Phillies minus one eighty five favorites. Let's get it done. Let's steal that and then the old sphincter tightening game tonight in Javier. We trust Astro's short favorites against the Rangers for all the marbles in the American League Good luck to all. It's a numbers game at Visa. The sports betting network Best Bets is next. Enjoy